Page 106 of 167 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Black 2: Continued to train the team. I battled the Nimbasa trainers just like yesterday. Found them a lot easier today, probably because the team is at higher levels now. I also went to the Royal Unova, the Striaton Restaurant and my Rival in Driftveil. The last two was a bit tough due to the somewhat larger difference in levels, but I managed to do them anyway. I also battled some wild Pokemon at Route 1. All of this got all members of the team to level 66. A bit less than previous days, but that is what I had expected. Also, Braviary learned Brave Bird at level 63, which means that all members now have complete movesets.

White 2: Went to the Day Care and bred the following Pokemon: Caterpie, Spearow, Nidoran (multiple), Abra, Drowzee, Tyrogue (multiple), Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Aipom, Wooper and Munchlax. After that, I evolved the Caterpie into Metapod, two of the Nidoran into Nidorina and Nidorina, the Abra into Kadabra, and two of the Tyrogue into Hitmonchan and Hitmontop. I also did the last trade with my trade partner in Nimbasa, got a Togepi as the last Pokemon today. I evolved it all the way into Togekiss. I still have around 30 Pokemon left in the National Dex, most of them will have to be obtained through trades. But before doing that, I will try to get a few ones that can be obtained through fishing. Might not get them all, but I will at least try as I need to do some more fishing in this game.

Yesterday I transferred from Platinum my Metagross, Altaria, Dugtrio, Primeape, Wailord, Wailren. Metagross has been with me since Emerald and he is 3 levels away from being in his prime form. Altaria has been with me only since Platinum, she is a good Dragon sweeper for my team and its always good to have Metagross clean up if Altaria is in trouble. I was considering transferring over Charizard, Machamp and Salamence but I think they should stay in SS, maybe I'll transfer them if Gamefreak decides to make a remake of Kanto or Hoenn. Other than that I've been training up Vaporeon who I've nicknamed "Vapdos". he is level 51 at the moment but I'm hoping to get him up to Level 100 in a few weeks. Vapdos was in my WiFi practice team and he ended up sweeping a team consisting of Garchomp, Volcanora and Flareon.

Last night I was able to evolve my Eevee into an Umbreon in Nimbassa City. Sadly, before that, it evolved into an Espeon because I though that nightime started at 8:00. I had to Soft Reset and had to replay some of my game. I did some catching for the Pokedex and flew to Pokestar Studios to make a quick movie since I had time to spare. I trained a little since my Pokemon were a bit underleveled. Then I headed to Elesa's Old Gym, which was a breeze thanks to Umbreon's Dig. I saved infront of Elesa's New Gym. To be continued...

Team:
    Servine - Lv. 27
    Magby - Lv. 27
    Umbreon - Lv. 27
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

Post-game; training my Glalie and soon hope to obtain an Infernape. Modest and with Nasty Plot. Just for fun. No competitive battling. Now that I'm on holidays, I'm free as a Fletchling ~
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

I finished black tower and wow was that hard.
    Now going to take on the elite four.
    credit to astral shadow

Black 2: Battled the same trainers as yesterday, got all members of team to level 71. Hadn't expected to get that far today. Battling the Striaton Brothers went much easier today, and the Rival also went a bit easier, though I am still having a bit of trouble against certain members of his team. But I expect it to go easier tomorrow as my team will be even stronger by then.

White 2: Went out to Route 1 to try and catch a Milotic there through fishing. I found one surprisingly fast after meeting a ton of Feebas first, captured it quickly as well. Continued out to Route 17 to try and find a Kingdra here, but couldn't find one, only Horsea. Will continue a bit tomorrow to see if I can find one. Tomorrow, I will also complete the National Dex by trading with my other 5th gen games, independently on how it goes with the fishing.

On White 2 I recently completed the Unova Dex and was finally able to go the Nature Reserve. So I finally caught the shiny Haxorus. I caught a Jolly male with Mold Breaker.
    And someone bred me a special Vulpix for me. A shiny female Drought Vulpix! And she is now on lv. 31 as a Ninetales. Her name is Kida.

The same person that traded me the rest of the Unova Dex pokemon, bred me the Vulpix as a favor.
    FUTURE ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Will be soft reseting for Shiny Treecko. Shiny Salamence will be from Y as a Bagon.
    Might even try getting a Shiny of the others with DexNav, Hordes, and Chain Fishing.

ADVENTURE STARTING DECEMBER 25TH.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

White2
    Dis: Haven't played for a couple days, due to my Join Avenue being disabled.
    Acc: My Join Avenue will return to full functionality today.

Black2
    Acc: Beat Areas 6 and 7 of Black Tower, earned the 20 Victories, Quick-Clear: Hard, and Pinpoint: Hard medals.

I finally got my shiny Golurk. Right now I'm running around outside Reversal Mountain seeing what I can scare up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    I finally got my shiny Golurk. Right now I'm running around outside Reversal Mountain seeing what I can scare up.
    Congrats on your shiny Golurk, I am really impressed with your persistence x
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Black 2: Continued with the training. The battle against my Rival went a bit easier today, but I still have some trouble against his Samurott and its dangerous Ice Beam. Might try a different strategy tomorrow and see how that works. I also battled some more trainers today. First of all, the Shadow Triad at Icirrus, since I hadn't battled them this season. I also decided to battle the two Game Freak members at their building in Castelia. They weren't as hard as I had expected, which is very good as they will only get easier from here on. I got four members of the team to level 76 and two to level 75.

White 2: Went out to Route 17 to try to find a Kingdra through fishing. I managed to find one suprisingly fast, captured it. Continued to Route 4 in order to try to get my final fishing target, a Relicanth. I found one quite quickly here as well, and captured it. I obtained all of the Pokemon that could be obtained through fishing, but I still hadn't done enough fishing. So I went to Humilau and fished up some random Shellder and Luvdisc, captured a few as well. And that was enough fishing in this game, I got the medal for fishing up 100 Pokemon. With that done, I could do the final part of the National Dex. I did a bunch of trades with Black and White, adding all the Pokemon I missed, so the National Dex is now completed. For that, I got a Traner Card upgrade, a Shiny Charm, a diploma, and a medal. Still missing a Meloetta though, will have to get one somehow in the future. But for now, it is done. Which means I can move on to other things. I have decided what I will do first... and that will start tomorrow.

Black 2: I've finally won my 4th Badge now it's time to train my 170 Pokemon. xD

Playing my pokemon White 2 game, finally got all Unova pokemons and aiming for National dex completion, I also went to catch my shiny Haxorus and I was amazed that 1 premier ball was enough after weakening him with 2 waterfalls from my Lv. 81 Samurott, I'm up to almost 135 medals now.

Black 2 is just a backup game to get those exclusives and black city which I still didn't unlock yet on my white 2, got registeel and gigas as well as other legendaries including Latios and Zekrom.

Next goals: Completing national dex, get some more medals (1 mil exp. in a day, E4- single/double typed pokemons clearing, white treehollow and black city, or maybe start figuring out my subway team)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4425-1490-2598
    Nickname:Nasser

Safari Type: Psychic
    Safari Pokemons: Abra, Sigilyph, and Gothorita

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    Congratulations! Found a shiny one as well long ago at Victory Road while EV training Attack. Been with me ever since.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Black 2: Battled the same trainers as yesterday except for the Shadow Triad. Still not sure how to handle my Rival's Samurott, Focus Sash+Ice Beam seems to always take down at least one member of my team. Might try another different strategy tomorrow. Either way, I got one member of the team to level 80, and the remaining five to level 79, so there isn't much left on the training.

White 2: Went to the Nimbasa Stadiums and trained my Volcarona to level 90. It was at level 89 when I started, so that went really fast. It learned Hurricane which means that its moveset is complete. After that, time for something new. I decided to go to Pokestar Studios and make movies, since I want to do something else than just battles for a while. Though making the movies is kind of like battles, but in a different way, so there might not be that much of a difference after all. Either way, I went there and started. The only movie I had made previously was the first one in the Brycen-Man series, which I had to do in order to advance the story, and I did it the day after I got the game, which is quite long ago. Now, I continued by making the two remaining movies in the Brycen-Man series as well as all movies in the Invaders series and the first movie in the Big Monster series.

After arriving at Floccesy Ranch I caught a Mareep in the tall grass. After training my Pokemon in the area, I went to meet my rival and we battled. I defeated his Oshawott yet again, and I gave him the Town Map that I had previously received. Some people from the ranch arrived afterwards, and they wanted us to help find their Herdier. I went to look for it and battled a trainer and more wild Pokemon in order to level up my team while doing so. I also caught a wild Riolu as I explored the ranch. I trained it in the tall grass and then I healed my Pokemon. I headed deeper into Floccesy Ranch and I encountered more trainers. I eventually found the lost Herdier with a Team Plasma member and I dealth with that. I then returned to Floccesy Town and I spoke to Alder. He took me inside his house where I battled two of his students. I left to Aspertia City shortly after I won the battles and saved.

White2
    Dis: When I switched my DS systems to trade with my Black2, I forgot to plug my W2 back into my 3DS and play it for a bit.
    Dis: Now my Join Avenue has been disabled for FOUR days! Am mad!
    Acc: It should be back to normal tomorrow.

Black2
    Acc: Cleared area 8 of Black Tower, finally figured out the second HM I need to get thru--Surf.

Black two: finished battles with elite four again and now trying to get all of the medals
    credit to astral shadow

On my ELECTRIC monotype challenge I head to Virbank City after beating the toddlers and their level 10 pokemons.
    So simple.
    I head to the pokemon center then go to virbank complex to catch a Magnemite. I forgot to name it but in Castelia City I'll go and nickname it there. I level it up to level 15 by slapping Audinos in the face with sonic boom and tackle. Tackle hardly did anything but when I learnt Thundershock it still didn't do much as I expected. I then take on the random trainers in Virbank Complex. It's sorta weird how a 10 year old kid has to teach a 30 year old how to work...... that'd be embarrassing. Fluffy the flaffy takes out most of the trainers and I switched to Magnemite to take everything else out. I then train my 2 pokemon to level 20 then head to battle roxie. Wish me luck in the battle.

Current team-
    Fluffy the Flaffy - Level 20
    Magnemite Level 21

After realizing how terribly hard it is to train this early on, I just continued, caught a few Pokemon, and went to the Ranch without training them yet. At the ranch, I once again caught everything, and one of my new additions entered my main team. An Azurill called Premier! Azurill and Snivy helped defeat Hugh, and then we looked for that Herdier that escaped. We found him with a plasma grunt, who gave us the TM Frustration. Then, we went back to Floccesy Town, and beat those two kids at Alder's house. After that, we received the Medal Box, and went to Cheren's gym. We managed to defeat him, mostly thanks to Azurill's Charm. It was pretty hilarious seeing Patrat try to do damage to Azurill with like 3 Charms on lol. After we received the badge, we also received the C-Gear. We could finally trade, so I traded over an Oshawott with a Lucky Egg and a Tepig with an exp. Share. I then trained my whole team. Azurill evolved during the training.

Spoiler:- Main W2 Team of 6:

Spoiler:- Other Pokemon:

White2
    Dis: Nothing to report. Not even an Avenue rank-up...

Black2
    Acc: Cleared areas 9 and 10 of Black Tower, got the 50 Victories and Tower Master medals.
    Acc: Got my shiny Gible, taught it Iron Head and some TMs, and trained it into a Garchomp!
    Acc: Switched to White Forest. I finally get to see those calm, peaceful white trees again.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 30th June 2013 at 9:43 PM.

Yesterday, I restarted my game. This is all that's happened so far, due to training...

So, it begins with leaves riding on the wind current as the background is what is after Aspertia City. Down, they fluttered, and gently landed by my mother, for who some reason or another, is interested in them, Or something.
    Then Professor Juniper calls her and out of the blue asks her if I want to go on a Pokemon journey.
    She said yes (O RLLY?) and came inside. "Zap!"
    Yes, I named myself Zap.
    After a talk with my mom, my rival (Emo Kid) and I go to search for Bianca. For some reason, people can't stress it enough that she wears a big, green hat.
    We find her at Aspertia's look out area. She asks me if I know somebody named Zap. I select "No".
    She ignores me and laughs, realizing I'm Zap.
    I choose a starter. It's a female Tepig with a Hardy nature. I name it Karu.
    After a battle with Emo Kid, I'm on my way.
    I get taught the basics, get my running shoes.
    You know.
    I catch nothing until I get close to Sangi Ranch.
    It's a Sewaddle, male. Hilbert.
    I arrive at Sangi Ranch and battle again with Emo Kid. He only has Oshawott. Sucker.
    I beat him with ease, and, after a talk with the farm owners and a battle with a lass, begin searching for Riolu.
    I catch a Mareep, who's also male. Charlie.
    They are all currently Level 9.
    I still am searching for Riolu.
    SO, I HERD U LIEK MAGIKARP?

Sorry for the hiatus. I'll try to be back and active as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

Black 2: Battled the same trainers as yesterday. The battle against my Rival went easier today, and it would have gone all the way if my Togekiss hadn't gotten frozen by his Samurott's Ice Beam. But now I know how to handle it, I just had a bit of bad luck today. I also battled N today as I hadn't battled him before in this month, decided to take the opportunity to battle him as the season ends today. He was quite tough, but I was able to defeat him. Got one member of the team to level 84 and the other five to level 83. This means all of them will reach level 85 tomorrow, and I will be able to put them to their test.

White 2: Continued with Pokestar Studios. I completed the rest of the movies in The Giant Monster series as well as all movies in the Timegate Traveler series and the first movie in the Full Metal Cop series. Will continue with more movies tomorrow.

Spent yesterday speeding through a random Black 2 save for Challenge Mode. Then transferred Challenge Mode over to my White 2 file. Now I am breeding on White 2 the eggs for my next Black 2 run through.

It will be the first time I've done a Pokemon game on Challenge Mode and I'm really looking forward to it. I've chosen to do an Electric Monotype Challenge run for the occasion, so yeah I'm just breeding the eggs for the team now. A couple of them need egg moves so it's taking a bit longer.

After this I will start the Black 2 file, defeat Cheren and then trade the eggs over. Hatch the eggs, then trade them back to White 2, EV train them up then trade them back. It will probably be another day or two before I can actually start enjoying the story with the team :/
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

In Undella town on white 2. Training up a bit before moving on.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

Page 106 of 167 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast