Page 130 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 4166

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Black 2: Using the Black Tower to train Pokemon to 100

White 2: Using White Treehallow to train the Pokemon that I used for the Pokemon League to lvl 100.

In Black 2 after two days of breeding Ferroseeds with Leech Seed. At first I thought I screwed up the breeding but the natures just confused me until I put it through the IV calculator.
    I got a Male with IV spread 4,5/31/8,9/31/31/31 and a Female with 18,19/31/31/20,21/31/16,17.
    Now it's time to just breed until I get perfect/near perfect IV's in HP, Atk, Def, and Sp. Def.
    Last edited by Zyon; 2nd October 2013 at 1:01 AM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I left Celestial Tower and I went back to Mistralton City to challenge Skyla. I had to navigate around the Gym while tolerating the fierce gusts of wind. I kept getting pushed around by the wind which was tedious, but I managed to battle all the trainers within the Gym and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center afterwards. I returned to the Gym and I finally reached Skyla's spot. I used my Ampharos against her Swoobat and I defeated it with ThunderPunch. I then fought against her Swanna with Ampharos as well, and I also beat it with ThunderPunch. I battled against Skyla's Skarmory next, and I used Emboar against it and I defeated it with a couple of Heat Crash attacks. I obtained the Acrobatics TM and the Jet Badge from Skyla and I left the Gym. I healed my Pokemon again and then I talked to Professor Juniper at the airport. Skyla flew me to Lentimas Town, and I saved the game there.

I got my four shiny Palkia two days ago, on the last day they were available. Now I'm in the process of eving them.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Got 3 Pokemon to Level 100, now for 3 more ...

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

In my new Black 2 game I got to the 7th gym, battled two people and figured I'd have a bit of trouble with them, so I'm probably going to train more. My team is doing good, most proud of my Adament Heracross, first one I found on level 24, and caught it. Perfect nature for a Heracross. I'm gonna train my Serperior some more too to keep my team balanced.

Working on dex, was lucky enough to get a trade in last night which took two numbers off my dex after breeding an egg. Also traded for Cradily and am now breeding an egg for Lileep along with an egg for ZigZagoon. Getting closer to having the dex done. All I need is some on the Hoenn dex. I have Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, & Unova completed. After the eggs, I'll be training Blaziken, Koryge, Ho-Oh, & Heatran in the Black Tower. Also the Linoone I had gotten earlier was holding an Old Amber, no idea why. Looking to get all starters and Legendary's I have to lvl 100.

Credit to Inferno Production!

I visited the Pokemon Center in Lentimas Town upon arrival, then I went to Reversal Mountain. I battled wild Pokemon outside in the arid terrain and I caught a Camerupt, then I entered the mountain. I met Bianca inside there, and she wanted to follow me. We battled against tons of wild Pokemon and trainers together inside Reversal Mountain. We had to move around a lot and I actually got lost a few times. I eventually stumbled upon the cave that Bianca was searching for. We continued to move along after that and I took the opportunity to capture more Pokemon inside the cavern. We then reached end of Reversal Mountain, and I left while Bianca stayed behind. I arrived in Undella Town and I visited the local Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon and to purchase more items. I tried going through Marine Tube next after exploring the town, but I wasn't allowed to pass through it yet.

Got my Volcarona to Level 100, only 2 more pokemon to go!

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

After 4 days of resetting I finally got a shiny Haxorus in the Nature Preserve with decent nature and IVs. Just finished EV training her in Attack and Speed, so she's ready to battle in my team now. Got a 2nd Jirachi in a trade yesterday, hopefully it is legit enough to transfer over to X & Y. With just about 1 week left till the release of X & Y I think I want to get my shiny event Suicune up to level 100 to complete the trio. After that I might try to get my shiny Garchomp and Haxorus up to level 100 if I have time left before the release.

Hmm just quickly glancing at the first box of Ferroseeds I hatched, I believe the best one I could find was an IV spread of 31/24,25/31/31/31/12,13. Just a slight problem with it though is that it's Jolly nature. It's not hindering Ferroseeds Def's however it's not receiving a boost in them either. An speed isn't something that Ferrothorn needs *sigh*
    I still have a whole other box to go through and I'll start an elimination to find the best of the best. I'm really hopping in X/Y IV breeding will be easier at least, so very tedious.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I have continued with Funfest Missions during the past two days. I have now gotten my Black and White Entree levels for both Black 2 and White 2 to at least level 25, which was my goal for today, so I'm happy about making it there. I also did a mission I hadn't done before, the egg-hatching one, which was quite easy to beat but impossible to complete for level 3 with only two games, I completed it for level 1 and 2 though. This also gave me the medal for hatching at least 100 eggs in White 2, which means I won't ever have to hatch any more eggs in either game... unless I want to, or need them for the next generation. Either way, I'll continue tomorrow, I'm hoping to be done with this on Saturday, but if not, it's not a problem as I have more time after that as well.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Black 2: After a few trades, only need a few to finish the National dex. Still training in Black Tower.

White 2: Catching Pokemon to complete Unova dex.

Heading to Vribank with Oshawott and Riolu

I've been using the Pal Park, Poké Transfer and the day care to fill my White 2 Pokédex. I'm at about 550, with at least all of the final evolution stage of each gen1-gen4 family, breeding for eggs of the unevolved forms. I have to go through Black and Black 2 to see if I can fill the few wholes I have left in the Unova dex. I'll need to finish the story in Black 2 so I can catch Zekrom. My newest blog post has a picture of my boxes to show the status of my living pokedex.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Thanks to some trades I have some Shiny Pokemon and the dex completed giving me the Shiny Charm. Now I'm on Route 1 seeing what I can find. Also thinking of adding another Nursery on Join Avenue and breeding eggs for shiny's. (Alot of eggs O.O)
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

Black 2
    Running around Chargestone Cave looking for shinies. Once a day I take a break to get items from the treasure hunter on Route 13 and work on my Join Avenue. It's at rank 31. My cafe reached rank 10 and my florist got to rank 9. Working on the florist, nursery, and barber since they're the last stores I have to get to rank 10. Then I can start shuffling stores.

White 2
    Started my Join Avenue. I was holding out with inviting my character from Black 2, hoping to open an antique shop, but my character would only ask for a dojo, so I finally relented. Currently I have a dojo rank 2, a market rank 2, a barber, a florist, and another market that I plan on replacing. Got my first souvenir.

Finally completed National dex, got the Shiny Charm. Now I'm breeding eggs trying to get shinys. Thinking of starting with the starters with Charmander. Still training Pokemon to lvl 100 in the Black Tower.

I've been continuing my M.M. of breeding and am now at approximately 600 eggs hatched. I raised my join avenue to level 88 and had three level ten nurseries, but decided to replace one with a berry shop since I only hatch 20 eggs a day (usually). I also obtained a legit dw Eevee in a trade with the following IVs: 31/X/26/30/30/30 and Hp fighting. I evolved it into an Espeon and EV trained it, it'll hit level 100 tomorrow.

I hope I get that shiny Larvesta soon as I'm tired of hatching so many nearly flawless ones.
    My best one so far is Timid with an IV spread of 31/12/30/31/30/31.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

Continued with the Funfest Missions today as well. I got my Black and White Entree levels on both games to at least 28, so I only have 2 levels left to go. And I should be able to get that done tomorrow. Did some missions I don't usually do such as the Lost Treasures mission. I managed to complete it for level 2 but not for 3, finding these treasures wasn't as easy as I thought on the higher levels. I also unlocked a new mission on White 2, the Berry-Hunting Adventure, which I could unlock as I have my Meloetta there. Didn't try it yet, but I will tomorrow.

I headed over to Undella Bay since I couldn't access the Marine Tube yet. I battled some wild Mantyke and other Pokemon as I Surfed there, then I encountered Swimmers and I battled against them as well. I made it to the Seaside Cave, but a guy and his Roggenrola were blocking the rest of the cave, so I went back to Undella Town afterwards. I went south to Route 14 after swapping Pokemon at the PC and I battled wild Pokemon in the tall grass. I caught several Pokemon in the area like Altaria and Buizel as well. I battled some trainers and then I arrived at the White Forest gatehouse, but I couldn't enter yet. I then went back to Undella Town, and after visiting the Pokemon Center again, I went north only for my rival to appear. I battled him and I beat his Unfezant, Samurott, and Simisage with my Ampharos, Unfezant and Emboar, then I saved the game before heading to Route 13.

Still training Heatran, Ho-Oh, Blaziken, Kyorge, & Lucario in the Black Tower Area 7. There getting close to lvl 90. I believe Black Tower is a good place to train, but I also face the domes, rival, Cynthia, & Pokemon League. Working on a fire team to take into the league, attempt to get the medals for one type facing the league. But I want my Pokemon to lvl 100 if not 95.

Today, I did more training in the White Treehollow. I trained Garchomp from level 76 to level 82. My Jynx grew from level 50 up to 65. Garchomp's training is done so I put it in the PC, but I plan on levelling up Jynx more. After I was done training for the day, I went to Pokestar Studios because it had been quite a long time since I last went there. I decided to shoot the movie Brycen-Man Strikes Back 2. I knocked out the prop during filming and got the good ending for the movie. I talked to the fans after the movie was over in order to get some items, then I saved.

My Mamoswine, SnowWayOut, wrecks PWT teams so bad with Ice Shard and Icicle Spear! So glad I decided on breeding for the Egg move!

Finished doing the Funfest Missions today. I did enough of them to get my Black and White Entree levels on both games to at least 30. So I am now finished with this. I got the final upgrade on my Trainer Cards, making it black in Black 2 and white in White 2. Although it looked more like dark blue in Black 2, unlike in Black where it is closer to black but more dark gray. It seems to be very similar in White and White 2 though, both are light gray. Anyway, regarding the Funfest Missions, there are a couple of Pass Powers I still haven't unlocked, but since you need levels of 100 or above (if that's even possible) to get them, I don't think I will try. I also haven't done every Funfest Mission yet either as there are some that I believe will be quite hard and others that I will probably not be able to complete with just two games. I also soft-reset my games a couple of times to get the medal for 30 Passerby. This was my 200th medal for both games, which means I have completed another goal as one of my goals was to get 200 medals for the games. There are still be more medals I can get in the future, although I am quite sure I won't be able to get all medals.

Now that I have the final Trainer Card upgrade in both games, I can move on to other things. My next stop will be the Battle Subway. However, before I can get to it in Black 2 and White 2, I need to finish what I have left to do there in Black and White. So I will take a break from Black 2 and White 2 until I have done everything I have planned regarding the Subway in Black and White. It could be over fast or it might take a very long time, I don't know yet. And seeing as X&Y will be released soon, much of my focus might be shifted to the next generation making it take even longer to get it done. But I will do it, no matter how long it takes.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 5th October 2013 at 11:39 PM.

Page 130 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast