Page 137 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Black 2: Continued with getting movies with strange endings at Pokestar Studios, I have done almost all of them now. What I have left are the three last series (Red Fog of Terror, Everlasting Memories and Ghost Eraser) as well as the final movie in the Brycen-Man series. They shouldn't take long to complete, I'm guessing I will be done with all of them in 2 days.

White 2: I checked through my boxes and released some Pokemon that I have no use for to make some empty space again. Then I went to the Subway after delaying it for a while but doing other necessary things in the meantime. I went to the Super Double line and started battling with my team. I have cleared the first 8 rounds so far, including the Double Master Emmet at battle #49 which gave me the second Trophy that I was after. With that, I have also completed one of my goals here, but I will as usual continue battling until I lose and see how far I can go. Will update again in a week or if I lose before that.
    Last edited by Winter02; 8th December 2013 at 10:58 PM.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

After returning to Aspertia City, I visited the Aspertia Gym. I went inside through the classroom and I arrived at the battlefield in the back. I spoke to Cheren by the entrance and he told me that I had to battle and beat the two Gym trainers before battling him. I defeated the Gym trainers and left to heal my Pokemon after those battles since my Pokemon got injured a bit. I returned to the Aspertia Gym after visiting the local Pokemon Center, and I finally challenged Gym Leader Cheren. He sent out his Patrat first and I used my newly-caught Riolu against it. Riolu damaged Patrat, but I switched to Snivy to finish it off with Vine Whip. I used my Psyduck against Cheren's Lillipup next, but its Water Gun attack didn't do as much damage as I wanted. Cheren's Lillipup used Work Up afterwards to get stronger. I used Psyduck and Snivy to finally subdue Lillipup, and I won the Basic Badge from Cheren.

After spending 5-6 days in Victory Road, shiny Druddigon finally showed herself. After catching her, I headed out to Join Avenue since I hadn't been there in a few days. Replaced my dojo since it had reached rank 10. My Join Avenue is now rank 57, and I've got a pile of new stuff to sell off.

Went back to my MM for absol and finally hatched my little red shiny. Another female ^_^ Red absol looks gorgeous, so glad to finally have one. She'll be on my Dark team against the E4. Now I'm almost finished collecting eggs for onix.
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Default Omg

OMG!Busy busy busy been going around finding eevee found two got four to go need all seven eeveelutions and been raising all weak pokemon like my charizard
    I CAME IN WITH A PIKACHU

Black 2: Continued somewhat with getting movies with strange endings at Pokestar Studios, I got the strange ending for the first movie in the Red Fog of Terror series. I could and should have done more here today, but I didn't for various reasons. Will try and compensate for it tomorrow by doing more then.

White 2: Continued in the Subway, but since I'm posting again, it means I have lost. It happened way too early in my opinion, but there isn't much I can do about it now. I lost at battle #70, the reasons being that I was facing a lead that I had trouble handling, then I just played badly, got haxed a bit, and in the end I only had one Pokemon left while my opponent had their full team, so I had no chance. Battle video 47-20617-34482 if anyone cares... I guess not. However, all bad things aside, I did get the trophy that I was after, and I also got enough BP to buy the remaining TMs, so I bought them which means I now have all TMs in the game. I did however not get the medal for entering the Subway 50 times, which means I might have to go back there sometime in the future, depending on how things turn out. But for now, I'm going to take a break from everything regarding the Subway. I will continue with getting more medals soon, but I think I will take a short break first and do some more things on White in preparation for the future Poke-transportation to 6th generation. It should hopefully not take more than a day to get that done though, so I will be able to continue here soon.

After getting the C-Gear from Bianca after I won the Basic Badge, I headed out to Flocessy Town. I headed east to Route 20 since I was finally allowed to access it fully. Hugh appeared with Cheren though, and I listened to the explanation about the dark grass. I trained there in double battles against wild Pokemon and caught a Pidove and a Venipede. I returned to Floccesy Ranch to train against some Audino afterwards. Once I had returned to Route 20, I battled against many trainers on the route. I eventually made it to the gatehouse that led to Virbank City and I arrived there. I spotted Gym Leader Roxie arguing with her dad near the Pokemon Center, then I healed my Pokemon and purchased items inside. I left the Pokemon Center afterwards and I explored Virbank City a bit. I found the local Gym building, but I decided to train at the Virbank Complex first to level up my team.

Default hooray

yay lots to do today still raising charizard and maybe even blaziken still need 4 more eevees.

Also saying that it's my brothers 15 birthday so happy 15th birthday!
    I CAME IN WITH A PIKACHU

I trained my team at the Virbank Complex after wandering around Virbank City and I beat trainers and wild Pokemon there. I caught a wild Growlithe and a wild Magnemite there as well and I headed over to the Virbank City Gym after healing my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I defeated the two Gym trainers inside and then I challenged Gym Leader Roxie. I used my Growlithe against her Koffing, but its Ember attack wasn't enough to beat it. I beat Koffing with my Riolu instead, then I used my newly-evolved Tranquill against Roxie's Whirlipede. Tranquill's Air Cutter attack was super effective, but I switched back to Growlithe to beat Whirlipede with Ember attack. I won the Toxic Badge and the Venoshock TM from Roxie, and I spoke to a talent scout outside. I visited PokeStar Studios after that, then I headed over to the Virbank Complex to train my Riolu and Growlithe some more.

Been getting a lot of gym leaders in my join avenue the last couple days. It's up to rank 58 now. My new dojo went up four ranks in just two days. Need to work on the florist, nursery, and stylist to get ready to swap them out.

Just about finished gathering my second batch of onix eggs. Maybe I'll find a shiny this round.
    Regigigas fan

OMG been raising all 4 of my eevee and so far I'm training my new umbreon.Plus I might start a MM hunt because cyberra has inspired me.Also wondering how to collect eggs then put them in a box or just hatch the eggs in my party.
    I CAME IN WITH A PIKACHU

I restarted my White a couple of days ago. Chose Oshawott, then dumped him straight away for a male Pidove. After getting the C Gear I went through the tedious process of catching/trading slightly over two boxes of Pokémon (my collection of bird shinies, a few misc shinies/random L100's and 15 eggs). The eggs had all been brought to the 'sounds can be heard inside' message and once I got them all hatched I had L1 versions of all the unobtainable birds in Unova.

Lastly, I was able to transfer Tornadus Therian over from the Dream Radar.

I haven't bothered to explore any of the areas fully so I'm going quite quickly. Just defeated Burgh which surprisingly enough, was quite easy.

My current team:
    Crackle (Murkrow L27)
    Echo (Staravia L26)
    Tornadus (L25)
    Attara (Tranquill L26)
    Whisper (Natu L21)
    Majesty (Swanna L100)

I didn't realise how awful Natu/Xatu's level up movepool was, so she will be rotated out soon. Swanna is there because he knows Surf. I made sure to transfer my three Lucky Eggs over along with all my Pokémon so those plus Audino is making levelling easy as anything.

Not entirely sure how I'm going to get past Elesa yet. Nor looking forward to running into things like the Roggenrola line, where I'm not going to be able to OHKO them regardless. I plan to add Skarmory for a bit of bulk and I'm making myself continue on through Dream Radar to get my hands on Regenerator Ho-oh. Fun times.

After training at the Virbank Complex, I headed east towards the pier at Virbank City and I spotted Team Plasma members. I battled against one of the grunts while Roxie and Hugh battled as well. I defeated the Plasma grunt, but the others ran away to Route 20. I followed after them, then I returned to the pier when I had defeated another grunt on Route 20. Roxie's dad took me to Castelia City by boat, and once there I visited the Pokemon Center, then Studio Castelia and the Medal Rally building. I healed my Pokemon again after battling some guys at the Game Freak building, then I visited an alley and got the Flash TM from some dude near the dumpsters. I went to the Castelia City Gym after that, but I was told that Burgh the Gym Leader was out at the moment. I headed over to the Castelia Sewers next and I encountered Iris around there. I stepped into the sewers after speaking to her.

Black 2: Continued in Pokestar Studios, I got the remaining movies with strange endings which means I now have all of them with strange endings here as well. I got the medal for that, and I am now probably completely done with Pokestar Studios forever unless I decide to go back sometime in the future... but I doubt it. Will continue tomorrow with getting more medals, I think I will do the Day-Care Medal next since I got it on White 2 today.

White 2: Returned here after finishing my short mission on White which of course ended up taking longer than I wanted because I procrastinated as usual. I went to Route 3 and left two Pokemon at the Day-Care ten times, and that was enough for me to get the medal for leaving many Pokemon at the Day-Care. Might be a stupid medal to "grind" for, but since I'm not going to any serious breeding in the games, and no breeding at all until I do my post-game teams, I decided to get it now. Will continue tomorrow with something else, I know there are a couple of medals I can get for participating in musicals so I think I will try to get those next.

I met Hugh down in the sewers and teamed up with him in search of Team Plasma. We battled many wild Pokemon like Grimer and Rattata as we walked. I managed to capture a Zubat and Grimer while I explored the sewers as well, but then we encountered a couple of trainers as we moved along. I picked up several items and continued to move until we arrived at a dead end. We found the Team Plasma grunts that we were looking for when we backtracked a bit and then Colress showed up out of a cave. He left quicky, and Hugh left the sewers afterwards too. I entered the nearby cave and picked up some items and caught a wild Timburr. I also battled a couple of trainers there. I headed back outside to the Castelia City Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon and I visited the Battle Company next. After that, I headed into the sewers again and I arrived at Castelia Park and I saved there.

I just defeated Drayden. It was an epic showdown between my team of six dragons and his team of three. I battled a large number of Audino's to get my team all to lvl 45. Garchomp's speed saved the day. I'm going to do more battling against Audino's (with the lucky egg equipped) before venturing further.

Defeated Elite Four again.

Black 2: Went to the Day-Care on Route 3 to get the medal I got on White 2 yesterday. I left two Pokemon at the Day-Care five times, and that was enough for me to get the medal. Seems like I have done more breeding here than I thought I had, but that's a good thing. Next up, and for my next medals, I headed to Nimbasa and the Musical Theater. There are a couple medals to get here, and I will get some of them at least. Started participating in Musicals, I'm going to get all the medals for getting good reviews in musicals. I'm not completely sure about what counts as a "good review", but I'll assume it means that I just have to win the musical. I started with winning five musicals and got a medal for getting five good reviews, so that almost confirmed what I suspected. I think I had won a couple of musicals before, but they don't really matter. Will continue tomorrow with more musicals.

White 2: Same as on Black 2, I started doing musicals. I started with them here, and found it easy at first but then it suddenly got incredibly hard to win them. I'm not sure why, I don't think the musicals has gotten harder since I did them in Black & White so I guess I was just unexperienced after not doing them for a long time. In the end, I managed to win 5 musicals here as well and got the medal for that. I also got another medal for participating in musicals an unspecified number of times (which I guess is somewhere around 10-20), and I should be able to get that on Black 2 soon as well since I will be doing more musicals there too. Will continue tomorrow with more musicals here as well.

I battled wild Audino at Castelia Park and trained my team, then I headed out to a pier and took a ride on the Royal Unova. I trained my Pokemon against the trainers on board the ship and I received a RageCandyBar item after I defeated six trainers on there. I returned to Castelia City after training on the ship, and then I battled against the guys at the Game Freak building once again for some extra experience before heading to the local Gym. Once inside I had to navigate around and enter several cocoons in order to progress through the Castelia Gym. I met a bunch of the clown-esque trainers inside the Gym as I moved around and I beat them all. I finally reached Burgh's spot at the top and I battled him. I defeated his Leavanny with Growlithe's Ember attack and his Dwebble with Tranquill's Air Cutter. I used Growlithe against his Swadloon and I defeated Burgh and got the Insect Badge.

Did more Musicals on both Black 2 and White 2 today. I did five on each game, should have done more but didn't, will try and do more tomorrow instead. I got the medal for getting ten good reviews on both games, and the one for participating in musicals an unknown number of times that isn't very unknown anymore on Black 2, which means I now have it on both games. Will continue tomorrow, the only medal I have left for musicals that I will get is the one for getting 30 good reviews in total, shouldn't take too long to get but I just need to actually do it. I hope I can get it within two days.

I left the Castelia Gym after getting my hands on the Insect Badge and Struggle Bug TM from Burgh. I visited the local Pokemon Center and healed my Pokemon inside and bought items. I visited Studio Castelia one more time, then I left for Nimbasa City. I arrived at Route 4 and walked around the sand and I battled against some Sandile and Darumaka. I also battled a couple of trainers in the area before arriving at the ruin portion of the route. I battled a few more trainers as I wandered around, then I found a ruin where a person healed my Pokemon. I continued exploring Route 4 in-depth and I collected some items in the sand and then I headed north until I arrived at Join Avenue which connected the route to Nimbasa City. I spoke to the man inside and he allowed me to run Join Avenue myself. I added some shops and spoke to a few customers who showed up before saving the game.

Round 3 for onix ended without my green rock snake. Hoping to get one from round 4. I'm just under halfway through collecting my next batch of eggs.

Picked up the daily glass flute from the item collector on Route 13. I have a bunch of them stashed now. I'll be going on a major spending spree trying to get the Super Rich medal; I have just under 6 million pokedollars spent already and I've got more than enough to get the medal. I just have to go spend it.

My join avenue is up to rank 60. No gym leaders showed up today, though.
    Regigigas fan

After visiting Join Avenue, I finally arrived in Nimbasa City. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon inside. Then I visited some buildings around town. I got a Sun Stone inside one of the houses and then I arrived at the Battle Subway station and I teamed up with a trainer named Nate to battle against the Subway Masters, Ingo and Emmet. We both defeated the Subway Masters and I got the Vs. Recorder, then I went inside the Battle Subway and explored. I headed over to the Small Court and Big Stadium after that and battled various trainers, then I obtained a Prop Case from a man at the Pokemon Musical building. I decided to train my Pokemon some more since they felt a bit under-leveled compared to Elesa's Pokemon, so I went back out to Route 4 and then to the Desert Resort. I battled several wild Pokemon in that area for around twenty minutes and I saved.

I have continued doing musicals on both games during the past days. Would have liked to be done with them by now but that isn't really the case yet. I have won 15 more musicals on both games so I only have to do a couple more musicals for each in order to get the medal I'm after, and I should be able to do that tomorrow. Then I can move on to other things.

After training at the Desert Resort some more, I visited Relic Castle and caught a wild Yamask inside. After wandering a bit, I returned to Nimbasa City to heal my Pokemon and then I went to the Nimbasa City Gym. I walked along the fashion runway and battled against three females and their Electric Pokemon. I then arrived at the main stage where Elesa was. I battled her and she used her Emolga first. Unfortunately, it used Volt Switch on my Servine and Elesa used Zebstrika next, so I switched to my Lucario instead. I defeated Zebstrika with Bone Rush, then I used Growlithe against Elesa's Flaaffy. After beating it, I used Lucario against Emolga, but Elesa healed it and it kept using Aerial Ace. I eventually beat Emolga with Counter, and I won the battled and I obtained the Bolt Badge and Volt Switch TM from Elesa. I quickly left the Gym and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center.

I picked up my White 2 again a few days ago. I spent some time organizing a couple boxes with Pokemon I plan to transfer to XY later this month. I haven't completely finished preparing boxes of Pokemon to send to XY though, since there are some Pokemon that I'm not sure if I want to transfer yet.

Other than that, I've just been doing some things I haven't done in a while due to focusing on XY. I won several more tournaments at the PWT. I also got back into breeding on this game. I have been hatching Porygon eggs, though I haven't hatched one I like yet.

Page 137 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast