Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4114

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I visited the Battle Company. Talked to the harlequin there. Defeated all the trainers in that building. Went to Game Freak, talked to everyone in that building. Went to the Passerby Analytics and talked to everyone in there and also to the harlequin there. Saved my game.

I got my way through Dream Radar and got my Regenerator Ho-oh as well as the wild Braviary. I then spent a bit of time Audino grinding, evolved/dumped some of my team before heading to Elesa. I wiped out all her trainers with Ho-oh, then got haxed during my first attempt.

First go: OHKO'd Emolga with Fire Blast, Fire Blast missed against Flaaffy who used Thunderwave. Next turn I was fully paralysed while Flaaffy used Volt Switch. Zebstrika used Pursuit, I OHKO'd with Fire Blast. Flaaffy comes back out, I manage to hit it with Extrasensory (run out of Fire Blast PP as hadn't healed after the trainers), but then get fully paralysed three times in a row, while taking Volt Switches (including one critical). I reset before Ho-oh fainted.

Second go: First two turns were identical! This time I killed Zebstrika when it came in and was able to take Flaaffy out easily enough despite being paralysed.

I caught a Ducklett and levelled her a bit against Audino (Featherdance and Aqua Ring were surprisingly useful) until she evolved. I did everything around Driftveil City and explored all of the nearby routes as much as I could. Beat Clay using Swanna and Staraptor. Won the PWT using just Ho-oh.

Headed through Chargestone Cave, explored the routes, got through the tower and beat Skyla easily using Braviary and Swanna. I caught a Skarmory as soon as I stepped off the plane and then backtracked to Route 7 to level him and the other up a bit.

Current team:
    Sunshine (Ho-oh L45)
    Crackle (Murkrow L45)
    Echo (Staraptor L45)
    Squishy (Swanna L45)
    Asher (Braviary L45)
    Spikes (Skarmory L45)

Aside from the Elesa annoyance, I haven't had that much trouble. The few Boldore I've fought I've tried to use Echo for (because of Intimidate) but flinching them with Air Slash from Swanna has worked as well.

Audino has actually been the single greatest thing that has made me rage so far. It was originally multiple critical hits from Doubleslap and has now morphed into Attract and getting put to sleep (multiple times in one battle) from Secret Power.

Visited the Medal Office, talked to everyone and the harlequin there. Got Rare Candy from the harlequin. Visited the Castelia Gym. Went to the Castelia Sewers. Defeated the Team Plasma Grunts there and saved the game.

After training my Pokemon in the tall grass, I entered another cave at Victory Road that was almost completely dark. I had to wander around in the dark since I didn't have a Pokemon with Flash. I headed out again since I didn't find anything new, and I found another cave with wild Dragon-types like Druddigon and Zweilous inside. I caught one of both species, then I wandered around some more and battled more trainers and as I got close to the exit, I encountered Hugh and had a battle with him. He sent out his Unfezant and I used my Magneton against it. I beat Unfezant with Discharge and then I used my own Unfezant against his Emboar. I won that battle with Aerial Ace and then I used my Arcanine against his Bouffalant. I defeated Bouffalant with Flare Blitz and then I used my Magneton against his Simipour, and I beat it with Discharge. I saved when I arrived at the Pokemon League.

Defeated every trainer in the Sewers, also in Relic Passage. Caught Skitty and Rattata. Evolved Rattata into Raticate. Trained my Pokemon in the Sewers. Used Escape Rope and came out of the Sewers. Healed my Pokemon in the Pokemon Center. Had these Pokemon in my team: Level 28 Pignite, Level 20 Raticate, Level 22 Skitty, Level 30 Koffing. Got medals from Mr. Medal. Saved the game.

Once I had finally arrived at the Pokemon League, I healed my Pokemon and bought some items, then I flew back to Victory Road's entrance and headed south to Route 23 in order to do some more training in the area and battle against some trainers that I missed last time. I used Cut to cut down a tree in the way, and I started to battle against trainers after pushing some of the boulders with Strength and collecting all the items in that part of the route, I flew over back to Nimbasa City and I battled the trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium for more experience. After grinding against the trainers there, I flew to Undella Town. I Surfed around Undella Bay and caught some wild Pokemon and then I went to Humilau City via the Marine Tube. I battled more wild Pokemon at Route 22 and also at the Giant Chasm in preparation for my upcoming Elite Four challenge and then I saved the game.

So, if I were to write a book, it would be called "How To Become A Champion In Three Days". That's how fast I cleared the main narrative of White 2, and with Iris defeated, it meant that I could finally get to do what I was hoping to do: legendary hunting. ...After carefully navigating the new routes open to me. It meant skipping a *lot* of battles, but I don't mind that. I did managed to eke a win against Bianca at the border of Nuvema Town with my underlevelled party, though.

* I picked up the [Magma Stone] from Route 18 and brought it to Reversal Mountain to encounter Heatran. I made sure it was male before catching it in the Master Ball given to me by the Professor.
    * Cresselia was a bit of a different matter. I tried several Ball approaches, I think the one that stuck was one of the time based ones.
    * The Pokemon that frustrated me the most so far was not legendary at all... but semi-rare for this game anyway. Would you ever believe the time I had to catch a red-striped Basculin, of all things!

Next up, unlocking the Lake Guardians, and transferring the golems from my Emerald version for Regigigas. (Now that I know that Pokemover will uncap the names, I won't have to "nickname" them.)
    Claims | Bergmite, Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233)SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

Went inside the Castelia Gym. Defeated every trainer in there. Defeated Burgh. Got TM Struggle Bug. Got the Bug Badge. Pignite turned into Level 31. Healed my Pokemon. Saved the game. Headed onwards. Talked to Colress, talked to everyone in the 3 buildings north of Castelia City. Talked to Bianca in the Castelia Gate. Saved the game.

After training at the Giant Chasm for 50 minutes, I headed back to the Pokemon League to battle against the Elite Four after purchasing some items at the Poke Mart section of the Pokemon Center. I arrived at the Pokemon League courtyard and I decided to battle against Shauntal. I entered her chamber and I challenged her to a battle there. She sent out her Cofagrigus first and I used Lucario. I defeated Shauntal's Cofagrigus with Lucario's Dark Pulse, and then I switched to Golduck when Shauntal sent out her Golurk next. I used Surf against it and that was super effective. I used my Magneton against her Drifblim afterwards and I beat it with Discharge. I then switched to Golduck again and I defeated her Chandelure with Surf. I exited that room and returned to the courtyard. I switched my Pokemon around and I went to Grimsley's chamber next. I saved the game before battling him.

Continued onwards from Castelia Gate. Defeated all the trainers including Colress. Defeated the Fisherman and collected items. Defeated the trainers and talked to people inside the houses. Collected all the items. Saved the game behind the stairway.

I entered Grimsley's room at the Pokemon League and challenged him next. He sent out his Liepard first and I sent out my Arcanine. I defeated Liepard with Fire Fang, then I used Golduck against Grimsley's Krookodile. I defeated it with Surf and then I sent out my Unfezant against Grimsley's Scrafty. I won that battle with Aerial Ace which was super effective and then finally I used Arcanines Fire Fang against Grimsley's Bisharp, which defeated it. I headed back to the Pokemon League building's courtyard and I healed my Arcanine. I went inside of Caitlin's room afterwards in order to battle her next. I used Lucario's Dark Pulse attack against her Musharna to beat it, then I sent out my Magneton against her Sigilyph and I beat it with Discharge. I used my Lucario again against her Reuniclus and then also against Caitlin's Gothitelle. I won those battles and I saved the game outside in the courtyard.

I have been doing more battles in the Battle Institute. Continued with the Double Battle Challenge and completed ten more tests on each game. This got me a medal for completing a total of 30 tests, now I only need to do 20 more on each game to get the final medal from there. There was also Diamond Dust in Icirrus yesterday, on the last day of the winter, and of the year too. So I got the medal for seeing it, even if it wasn't much to see, I think the regular snow and blizzards look better. But now I don't have to worry about that strange weather anymore. Will continue battling in the Battle Institute, doing 2 battles per game and day, which means I should be able to be done with it in 10 days.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

After beating Caitlin, I went into Marshal's room to challenge him. Once there, I used my Unfezant against his Throh, and I won that battle with two Aerial Ace attacks. I switched to Lucario against Marshal's Sawk after that, and Lucario used Psychic against Sawk, but that wasn't enough to beat it. I switched back to Unfezant and I beat Sawk with Fly. I switched to Serperior when Marshal sent out his Conkeldurr, and I used Leaf Blade against it. Conkeldurr survived the attack though, so I had to use another Leaf Blade attack to beat Conkeldurr after Marshal healed it, then he sent out his Mienshao. I used my Lucario against it and I defeated it with Psychic. After I won that battle, I headed back outside to the Pokemon League courtyard again. I took the statue/elevator thing down to the bottom floor of the League and I used some items to heal my Pokemon before arriving in Iris's room.

I have been playing White 2 a lot over the past few days. First, I earned the medal for seeing all the trains in Anville Town since I was finally able to see the future train. After that, I continued hatching Porygon eggs until I hatched one with the right Ability and IVs. I then started breeding Minccino. Once I had the right Minccino, I EV trained it and the Porygon and then evolved both of them. Now, I'm levelling them up - Porygon-Z is currently level 60, Cinccino lv. 63.
    Also, my play time reached 400 hours.

Continued on to Join Avenue. Set up some shops. Entered Nimbasa City. Teamed up with Rosa and defeated Subway Bosses Emett and Ingo. Entered the Pokemon Center. Got medals from Mr. Medal. Healed my Pokemon. Saved the game.

I finally arrived at Champion Iris's room and I challenged her. She sent out her Hydreigon first and I used my Lucario against it. I had Lucario use Aura Sphere, but Hydreigon survived the attack and it counter attacked with Flamethrower, which did a lot of damage. Lucario used Dragon Pulse twice after Iris healed it, and those were super effective and enough to bring down Hydreigon. After that, Iris sent out her Archeops and I defeated it with Golduck's Surf attack and then I used Serperior to defeat her Lapras with Leaf Blade. I switched back to Golduck when Iris sent out her Aggron, and I won that match with Surf attack. I used my Magneton against Iris's Druddigon, and after paralyzing it I used Golduck's Blizzard to beat it. I then used my Golduck beat Iris's Haxorus and beat it with another Blizzard attack. I beat Champion Iris and got registered in the Hall of Fame. Then the game credits rolled.

Added Uxie, Mesprit, and (after transferring my CAPITALIZED golems) Regigigas to the collection.

Working on forcing Azelf into a Quick Ball to go with the other two.
    Claims | Bergmite, Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233)SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

After beating Champion Iris and getting registered in the Hall of Fame, I awoke in my room Aspertia City and I met Cedric Juniper who upgraded my Pokedex into the National Pokedex. I also obtained the Super Rod afterwards. I left my house and I wandered over to the Aspertia City Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon on the PC and to purchase some items there as well, then I flew to Virbank City. I fished with the Super Rod around the water canals, then I went over to Route 20 to the west of the city. I captured a wild Mr. Mime in the tall grass and then I Surfed on a lake to the south. I used Waterfall to climb a waterfall that was there and I found the little island on another lake where the Cave of Being was. I walked inside of the Cave of Being and I met Professor Juniper again inside. The Legendary Pixies Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit appeared and then they fled to places around Unova.

I continued levelling up my Porygon-Z and Cinccino. I did most of my training in the White Treehollow, where I cleared several areas and got both Pokemon to level 70 something. Then, I flew to Striaton City and went into the old Gym in order to have a Multi Battle with Cilan, Chili, and Cress. I partnered up with Chili and used Porygon-Z for the battle since it was at a lower level than Cinccino. After that, I went to Driftveil where I had a rematch against my rival. When that was done, both Pokemon I was training had reached lv. 76. I then went to the Dojo in my Join Avenue. There, I had Porygon-Z trained to level 83 and Cinccino to lv. 79. Porygon-Z is done, but I will level up Cinccino a bit more later.

After Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit left the Cave of Being, I flew over to Nimbasa City in order to battle at the Small Court and Big Stadium against the trainers there to level up my Pokemon some more. Those battles lasted a long time, but my team gained a lot of experience because of said battles, then I headed out to heal my team at the Nimbasa City Pokemon Center. Then I went over to Route 16 and I visited Lostlorn Forest again and visited the Hidden Grotto. I also used Waterfall to climb a waterfall there. I headed over to the gatehouse that led from Route 16 to Marvelous Bridge. Once I was on the bridge, I caught a wild Swanna that appeared in a shadow. I collected some Wings I rode my Bike to the end of the bridge and I arrived on Route 15. I captured some wild Pokemon including a wild Pupitar and Gligar and I battled some trainers, and I saved the game once I visited the PokeTransfer lab.

Decided to start over Black2 and sync it with the Black I did before X and Y. I'll be using my starter and one Pokemon from every generation, so there'll be two 5th gen Pokemon technically.

After my mom asked if I'd like to be a Pokemon Trainer I was forced to go search for Bianca. Hugh, a friend/rival/person, decided to tag along to see who I'd pick. After much thought I went with Octavius the Oshawott (I used Tepig in Black and Snivy is awful, so there wasn't much thought) and bested Hugh in my first battle. I left our not so small city behind on my way to Floccessy Town and skipped over it completely to get to Floccessy Ranch. I caught a Mareep there to help me along the way since it'll be a little bit before I capture my second official team member. I steamrolled Hugh once again and found a Herdier with Team Plasma. Then after training with Alder I returned to Aspertia City ready to tackle the gym. Octavius defeated the two trainers as well as Cheren while Mareep didn't set off Static like I was hoping it would. I won regardless and set out to Virbank City.

In Virbank City I watched as a girl spoke with her father about how acting is bad and sailing is good or something. He didn't listen, she stormed off, and I headed south to the Virbank Complex. I ran in the grass and after quite a few encounters I found my second team member, Intoxikate the Koffing. Probably the best nickname ever right there. I explored Virbank City and took a break.

Black 2 Team
    Octavius Lv16
    Intoxikate Lv13
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Decided to continue with my Pokedex completion. Going through the Gen 1 boxes and evolving everything right now.

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul SilverBadge Quest

After training in the Virbank Complex, where Octavius evolved into Dewott I challenged the Virbank Gym. Both of my Pokemon defeated the trainers and then I challenged Roxie. Intoxikate took out Koffing with Tackle. Octavius was up against Whirlipede and did a decent amount of damage but couldn't handle two critical hits. Intoxikate was back out and finished off Whirlipede. I got the Toxic Badge and then made a movie. Once Team Plasma was put to rest again I headed to Castelia City.

This jester gave me a bicycle upon my arrival which made traveling much quicker. I hurried north to Route 4 where I captured my 5th Gen team member, Buddha the Darumaka!! With Buddha in tow I headed to the Castelia City Gym where I figured my fire type would have a clear advantage against those lousy bugs. Unfortunately Burgh wasn't there but Iris showed up and led me to the sewers where Hugh showed up to take on Team Plasma, because that's apparently the only place they could be. Turns out they were there and Hugh and I teamed up to take them down. Burgh showed up and we met a man named Colress. I could have cared less because I had my fourth team member on my mind. I climbed some stairs and arrived in a small garden like area. After 10 minutes I finally found and caught Felicity the Eevee. I took a break after the capture.

Black 2 Team
    Octavius Lv21
    Intoxikate Lv19
    Buddha Lv19
    Felicity Lv18
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

After speaking to some people inside, I left the PokeTransfer lab and I headed out to Route 15 again where I battled more wild Pokemon in the tall grass. I then passed through the gatehouse that led into White Forest. I visited a house there and spoke to people inside. I then visited the local Pokemon Center after talking to everyone in White Forest. After healing my Pokemon, I visited White Treehollow. I couldn't battle there yet though since my team was weak, so I went north to Route 14. I wandered north to Undella Town and bought some items at the Pokemon Center. I visited a villa in town and I met Cynthia inside. I flew to Nimbasa City afterwards in order to do more training for my team then I went to Castelia City after battling there. I went to the Skyarrow Bridge after battling at the Game Freak building. I arrived in Pinwheel Forest and I saved the game after meeting Cheren.

In my last post, I defeated Roxie and obtained the Toxic Badge with only my dewott.
    This time around, I hav assembled 3 more members of my team.
    Rattata- Must be caught in a regular pokeball. Must hav focus energy and its 3 other moves may not be status moves and may not be of the same type. Nickname is Joey
    Zubat- To evolve into Golbat, it must solo Burgh's Leavanny.
    To evolve into Crobat, it must go 1-on-1 with Skyla's Swanna and deliver the final blow with Fly. Nickname is Dracula
    Eevee-If its nature raises attack or defense, it must evolve into umbreon. If it raises sp.atk or sp.def, it must evolve into espeon. If it is neutral or raises speed, I can choose between vaporeon, jolteon, and flareon. The eevee I caught is Timid and soon to become a jolteon so it is nicknamed Bolt.

Spoiler:- Vs Burgh:

Team after Gym Battle
    Dracula lv. 23
    Neptune lv. 23
    Bolt lv. 21
    Joey lv. 21
    Last edited by FlareBlitz3000; 5th January 2014 at 10:11 PM.

Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges & Symbols:

Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast