Page 154 of 167 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I quickly exited Alder's house after I got the Shiny Dratini from Benga and I headed over to the local Pokemon Center to deposit it. I then flew to Humilau City where I fished for some Pokemon with my Super Rod. I captured a Remoraid in the water and then I found a wild Mantyke. I evolved the Mantyke into a Mantine, then I flew over to Virbank City where I fished some more for a Krabby. I captured one in an Ultra Ball, then I flew to Undella Town. I went north towards Route 13 and I caught a wild Swellow that appeared due to a Pokemon outbreak. I also caught a wild Tangela and I evolved it into Tangrowth. I caught a wild Buizel on Route 14 and I evolved it into Floatzel and I saved the game at the White Forest.

Spoiler:- vs Marshal:

Spoiler:- vs Caitlin:

Spoiler:- vs Grimsley:

Spoiler:- vs Shauntal:

Team after E4
    Neptune lv. 58
    Spade lv. 60
    Joey lv. 58
    Bolt lv. 58
    MUDKIP lv. 58
    Dracula lv. 58
    Last edited by FlareBlitz3000; 26th April 2014 at 2:31 AM.

After visiting White Forest, I flew to Nimbasa City and battled trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium, then I flew to Accumula Town and I headed south to Route 1. I used Surf and headed over to the P2 Laboratory area of the route and I boarded the Plasma Frigate once again. I battled Colress there for experience and then I flew to Victory Road. I bought some items at the Pokemon Center there and then I went over to Nacrene City and I revived a Skull Fossil at the Nacrene Museum. I left my new Cranidos at the Pokemon Day Care on Route 3 and I went to Pinwheel Forest afterwards. I caught a Pansage, then I went on Skyarrow Bridge, arrived in Castelia City and battled the trainers at the Game Freak building.

that theme though..... It's AMAZING

Iris' Hydreigon was OHKO'd by a Superpower from Spade. Aggron was causing trouble with Autotomize, so much trouble that I had to sacrifice Joey so I could get a safe switch. Neptune took it out with Surf. Bolt lost to Lapras because it got the freeze with Ice Beam the first turn, and the crit the second. Haxorus died to a Neptune Blizzard , and Druddigon went down to a Blizzard and two Aqua Jets. Archeops went down to two Aqua Jets.

I visited my Join Avenue to upgrade some shops. I headed to the Desert Resort in order to catch a wild Yamask at the Relic Castle after that. I went south again to Castelia City afterwards and I visited the local Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon. I went to Skyarrow Bridge to hatch some eggs that I had added to my party and they hatched quickly. I passed through Pinwheel Forest and I visited a nearby Hidden Grotto, but I didn't find any Pokemon inside. I swapped Pokemon again at the Nacrene City Pokemon Center and then I flew back to Icirrus City. I battled the Shadow Triad again for more money to the east of the town and then I headed into Twist Mountain. I saved after getting a Root Fossil there.

Caught 5 shines

Shiny growlithe
    Shiny patrat
    Shiny pawniard Now bisharp
    Shiny yanma now yanmega
    And shiny snivy now serpior (doesn't count but I restarted my game until I got a shiny starter)

This is all on my black 2 game

Today I restarted my White 2 version. I chose to play as the male character and I also named my rival. I then saw the cut-scene that showed my mother getting a call from Professor Juniper. I spoke with her at home and she told me to go meet Bianca so that I could get my first Pokemon and Pokedex. I headed outside and I met my rival and his little sister before I could wander around. My rival decided to follow me to meet Bianca afterwards. I visited some places of interest in Aspertia City and then I went over to the look out place on top of the cliff. I met Bianca and I chose Tepig as my Starter Pokemon. I then battled against my rival and his Oshawott and I won that match. I then visited the Aspertia City Pokemon Center.

I started hatching Aipom eggs last night. It was a frustrating experience at first because I wasn't having much luck getting Aipom with the right Ability and 31 IVs in the right stats. But I did eventually hatch a good Aipom, which I then EV trained. After that, I trained it until it learned Double Hit and evolved into Ambipom. Once it evolved, I adjusted its moveset by teaching it TMs and a move tutor attack.

Next, I will be EV training my Chansey. After that, I will probably breed for one more Pokemon, most likely a Snorlax.

I healed my Tepig at the Aspertia City Pokemon Center and I headed over to Route 19 since Bianca was waiting to show me how to capture Pokemon. She went into the tall grass and battled a Purrloin. I walked into the tall grass afterwards and I started battling some Pokemon too. My Tepig leveled up and learned Ember and I also captured a wild Purrloin as I walked around. I then met Alder and he wanted me to go to Floccesy Town and I arrived there shortly. He walked north and told me to give my rival the spare Town Map that I had. I then went into Route 20. I met trainers there and I battled. Then I captured a wild Patrat. I battled some more to train my Tepig and Purrloin and then I arrived at the Floccesy Ranch.

I EV trained my Chansey and evolved it into Blissey. I then trained Blissey and Ambipom at the White Treehollow for a while. After that, I went to hatch some Snorlax eggs. I hatched a good one pretty quickly and then fully EV trained it too. Then, I got to work levelling up all three of these Pokemon by fighting more trainers at the Treehollow and in Nimbasa as well. I still have quite a lot of training to do, which I will continue later today. When that's done, I will have a full team of Normal types to use in the World Tournament and against the Elite Four.

I caught a wild Mareep at Floccesy Ranch. I also trained my Pokemon, then I went to meet my rival and we battled. I defeated his Oshawott again and I gave him the Town Map that I had previously received. Some people from the ranch arrived afterwards and they wanted us to help find their Herdier. I went to look for it and battled trainers and wild Pokemon in order to level up my team. I also caught a wild Riolu as I explored the ranch. I healed my Pokemon and I headed deeper into Floccesy Ranch and I encountered more trainers. I soon found the Herdier with a Team Plasma grunt and I dealt with them. I returned to Floccesy Town and I spoke to Alder. He took me inside his house where I battled two of his students.

I defeated the pokemon league for the second time, with my team of Unfezant, Samurott, and Rayquaza (for poops and giggles). I brought along Klink, Bronzor, and Lapras, and circulated the Exp. Share among the 3 of them. Bronzor and Klink evolved, and Lapras is near Lv. 40. I still have to evolve Klang, but I'm holding off on that for now.

I've reached Area 9 of Black Tower and experienced my first lost, mostly because I brought along the team that I used to defeat the league the first time around, and with the exception of Unfezant, Samurott, and Krookodile (barely), my team was below level 70.

I've mostly just been breeding the pokemon that I've transferred over from Platinum, and have completed most of the Kanto and Johto dexes. Now, if only a male Nidoran would pop up in that hidden grotto...
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

I returned to Aspertia City after visiting Floccesy Town and I visited the Aspertia City Gym. I walked through the classroom and arrived at the battlefield in the back of the school. I spoke to Cheren and he told me to beat the Gym trainers before challenging him. I defeated the two trainers, then I left to heal my team. I returned to the Gym after that and then I challenged Cheren. He sent out his Patrat and I used my Psyduck against it, then I switched to Mareep instead. I defeated Patrat with ThunderShock and then I faced Cheren's Lillipup. I used my Tepig, but its Ember attack barely did damage. Lillipup used Work Up and attacks got stronger. In the end, Tepig's Ember attack finally worked and I won the Basic Badge.

I trained like crazy yesterday in order to get Ambipom, Blissey, and Snorlax all to a high level. For most of the day, I trained at the White Treehollow, though I did use my Join Avenue to get the last few levels on my Pokemon. In the end, my Pokemon were lv. 82-84.

After that, I went to challenge the Elite Four using a team of Normal Pokemon. I used the three Pokemon above along with Staraptor, Porygon-Z, and Cinccino. Marshal was the toughest to defeat for obvious reasons and I did have several Pokemon faint against him. The other trainers weren't that bad though. Once the credits were done, I went to the Pokemon Center in Aspertia and received my medal.

Then, I went to the World Tournament to do the Normal Type Expert tournament. I did Triple Battles as I usually like to do, leading with Snorlax, Staraptor, and Ambipom. I ended up losing on my second battle, so I decided to put Blissey in Staraptor's position. That worked out very well for me as I was able to defeat Lenora, Norman, and Whitney and win the tournament.

I headed to Floccesy Town after I obtained the Basic Badge. I soon reached Route 20 and I was able to access the other part of the route now. My rival appeared with Gym Leader Cheren soon after and I listened to his explanation about the dark tall grass. I trained against wild Pokemon and I caught a Pidove and a Venipede. I managed to train more and then I battled against the trainers in the area. I made it to the gatehouse and I eventually arrived in Virbank City. I saw Roxie arguing with her dad by the Pokemon Center, then I healed my Pokemon and purchased items there. I left afterwards and I explored Virbank City. I found the Gym, but I decided to train at the Virbank Complex before challenging Leader Roxie.

I only have four or so types that I haven't used against the Elite Four or for Type Expert yet. Ice is one of then, so yesterday I began breeding for a few more Ice Pokemon. I ended up breeding for a Shellder and a Sneasel. They were then EV trained and after that, I started seriously levelling them up. I evolved Sneasel into Weavile right away but held off on getting Cloyster until Shellder learned all its moves. Currently, both Pokemon are level 60ish.

I went to Virbank Complex to train my team and I battled the trainers there. I also caught a wild Magnemite and an Growlithe and then I returned to Virbank City after training and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I headed over to the Virbank Gym afterwards and I battled against the Gym trainers inside. After healing my Pokemon once more, I returned to challenge Roxie. I used my Flaaffy against Roxie's Koffing and I beat Koffing with a ThunderShock attack. I used my newly-evolved Pignite against Roxie's Whirlipede and I beat Whirlipede with Flame Charge and I won the Toxic Badge and the Venoshock TM from Roxie. I headed out of the Gym and I saved after speaking with some talent scout person.

I battled many trainers in Nimbasa and the White Treehollow in order to level up Weavile and Cloyster some more. It took longer than I had hoped because my opponents got an unusually large amount of Critical Hits and fainted my Pokemon a lot. -_-
    But I still managed to get both to level 82 eventually.

After that, I only needed one more Ice Pokemon. I decided to go with Glaceon since it is one of my favourite Eeveelutions. I bred an Eevee last night and will train it today.

I exited the Virbank City Gym and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I headed over to PokeStar Studios and I filmed a film scene. I went back to Virbank City afterwards and I went to the pier where I saw Team Plasma grunts. I battled against one of the Team Plasma grunts while Roxie and my rival fought the others. I defeated the grunt, but the others ran away to Route 20. I had to chase after them, then I returned to Virbank City. Roxie's dad offered to take me to Castelia City and I healed my Pokemon there after battling the men at the Game Freak building, then I picked up the Flash TM from the man behind a dumpster in an alley. I went to the Castelia Gym after that, but Burgh was out.

I EV trained my Eevee a little while ago. Then, I took it to the ice rock in Twist Mountain and levelled it up in order to evolve it into Glaceon. I then taught it all the moves I wanted on it by TM and Move Tutor. After that, I began training Glaceon up to around the same level I trained my previous Pokemon. I first went to Icirrus City, where I got some experience battling the Shadow Triad. Now, I am currently doing a run of Area 10 in White Treehollow. My Glaceon is level 55 at the moment.

I went to the Castelia Sewers and I met my rival there. He wanted to help me so we wandered around the sewers together and we battled wild Pokemon. Then we encountered some trainers which wasn't so bad since my Pokemon needed the experience. We eventually arrived at a dead end, so we had to head back the way we came. We found some Team Plasma grunts eventually and then Colress showed up. He left after talking to us and my rival left the Castelia Sewers afterwards. I entered a cave and caught a Timburr inside. I also battled some more trainers and I left when there was nothing left to do. I headed back to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon and I saved before exploring the rest of Castelia City.

I continued to train my Glaceon by fighting trainers until it reached level 74. Then, I went to the colosseum in my Join Avenue and got it to grow eight more levels.

Once that was done, I had a full team of Ice-type Pokemon to use against the Elite Four. So, I went to the Pokemon League with a team of Glaceon, Weavile, Cloyster, Jynx, Froslass, and Mamoswine. I defeated the Elite Four easily and then obtained the medal for beating the E4 with Ice Pokemon.

After that, I went to the World Tournament to do the Ice Type Expert tourney. I came very close to losing to Brycen there, but fortunately I was able to pull through and beat him and win the entire tournament.

In Castelia City, I battled trainers at the Battle Company. I then returned to the Castelia Sewers to train against wild Pokemon. I trained my Pokemon some more while on the Royal Unova and then I returned to Castelia City and I obtained a Cheri Berry from Studio Castelia and then I battled the Game Freak men in the Game Freak building before heading to the Castelia Gym. Once there, I had to enter cocoons in order to progress around the Gym. I met a bunch of clown trainers inside the Gym and I battled against them as well with Tranquill mostly. I finally reached Burgh's place and I battled him. I defeated his Leavanny with Tranquill's Air Cutter and his Dwebble and Swadloon with Pignite's Flame Charge and saved.

Today I restarted Pokemon Black 2. I haven't replayed it yet, so it's exciting for me to experience the game again! I love this game's music. I chose Oshawott as my starter and I named her Kimi. I also chose to be a boy this time instead of a girl.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

I left the Castelia Gym after winning the Insect Badge and I re-visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my team there. After finishing stuff in Castelia City, I headed for Route 4. I walked around in the sand there and I battled against wild Pokemon like Sandile and Darumaka. I also battled against trainers before finding the ruins at Route 4. I had to battle even more trainers in that area and I healed my Pokemon inside a ruin. I found items in the sand and I collected those and I went north until I reached the Join Avenue building. I talked to the man inside and he told me that I was now in charge of everything. I added some shops afterwards by talking to the customers and then I saved the game in there.

Page 154 of 167 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast