Page 100 of 167 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I played White 2 after some time and defeated Area 6 of the White Treehollow.Although the area was noticeably harder than the previous areas,I managed to win.I got 1 Genius Wing as reward.I saved the game after that.

Team:

Lv.75 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.74 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Earthquake) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.74 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.74 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.75 Female Sassy (Earthquake/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.76 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I beat the E4! I went on holiday so I had plenty of time. I won't be posting my team this time. Just know it's Samurott, Electivire, Arcanine, Flygon, Roserade and Zoroark.

• Trained my team to level 33, evolving my Zorua in the process.
    • Defeated Clay with no hassle- Rose and Neptune just dominated.
    • Used some Red Shards and taught Lance Ice Punch.
    • Completed the first PWT.
    • Updated my Join Avenue.
    • Went through Chargestone Cave, evolving Neptune into Samurott and Sandstorm into Vibrava.
    • Cleared Route 6 and Celestial Tower, and then went back to Mistralton.
    • Swept Skyla with Lance, Gizmo and Zoroark.
    • Evolved Rose into a Roserade after thinknig that Roselia doesn't learn too many good moves after Petal Dance.
    • Went through the Mountain (whatever the name is) and went Shard hunting. I then taught Zoroark Dark Pulse.
    • Managed to get all the way to the Dragon City (I really suck at town names) and evolved Gizmo into Arcanine after learning Outrage and Flare Blitz, and Sandstorm evolved into a Flygon (thank god).
    • Drayden was beaten, after a close struggle. Sort of. Druddigon is a tough Pokemon.
    • Defeated the Shadow Triad.
    • Went to Himalu or whatever it's called- and beat Marlon with my team. Easy.
    • Went through the Plasma Frigate, and got an Electrizer. Lance then evolved.
    • Ghetsis's plan was thrawted after a badass scene of Kyurem White. He was also defeated rather easily.
    • I went through Victory Road, and because I didn't do my research, trained my team to level 58 before realising the E4 weren't too hard to beat.
    • Caitlin was swept by Zoroark masquerading as Roserade. +6 SpA because of Nasty Plot, then Dark Pulse away.
    • Shauntal was a bit harder, but not much. Neptune swept her entire team bar Cofagrigus, who was defeated by Gizmo.
    • Marshal was quite tough, but Flyton beatThroh and Sawk with Fly. Mienshao was beaten by Rose and Conkeldurr was defeated with Lance and Gizmo.
    • Grimsley was beaten swittly. Liepard was KOed by Neptune, Krookodile was defeated by Roserade, Bisharp tied with Gizmo (recoil from Flare Blitz) and Scrafty was beaten by Lance.
    • Iris was easier than I expected. Gizmo beat Haxorus with Outrage, Lance beat Lapras and Archeops with ThunderPunch, Hydreigon was defeated by Neptune's Ice Beam, Druddigon was beaten by Sandstorm and Aggron was beaten by Flygon as well. I saved, and went to all the local areas I hadn't seen before. I beat N, barely, with my team, and Reshiram now awaits me in Dragonspiral Tower.
    • Latias is now in my possession, with a Timid Nature. She awaits to be EV trained. Cresselia hates me.

And that's it! I expect I'll update stuff later, but for now this is it. I'm planning a Black team like no other... I hope you'll read it.

Started a new adventure in Isshu :3
    Chose Snivy as it's easily my fav from Isshu.
    Later caught myself a Psyduck..a MODEST Psyduck! :]
    Why you ask? Well, I'm looking to expand my horizons by catching mons I've never used before..Wooh!
    And this little buddy just ticked for some reason, looking at it though it reminded me of Misty's Psyduck.

Currently in Flocessy Town preparing to meet Alder.
    Oh that reminds me, I'm on challenge mode from the get go,excited to see how the difficulty curve fares.
    Well, Adios. I'm off to more Isshu'ing :3

Update
    Cannot seem to beat Cheren for my life on challenge mode as I refuse to catch a Riolu or level grind any further..
    His Lillipup is just so damn hard to take out :s I think Snivy having a defense lowering nature isn't helping either.
    Level-wise I'm not too high or low.. Snivy at 14 & Psyduck at 13.
    Giving one last shot, If I lose...it will be 5 consecutive defeats to the 1st gym...
    Is challenge mode really that harder or am I just slacking for once..

Update
    Fighting Cheren for what must be the 5th time now.
    This is live when typing, so yeah wish me good luck!

Lead with Snivy & planning to just growth in Cheren's face continiously..

Well this seems to be a boosting barrage with Patrat working up to each Growth I do..
    ..I have an Oran berry for back up, I guess things are looking up *for once*..teehee'

Patrat done. Next up Lillipup, my arch enemy :s duh, duh, duh..
    ..On the bright side, I'm full health at +3 with an Oran berry in reserves.

Lillipup has started "working up" again, no surprises there.
    Snivy is doing good work so far :3

Lillipup is out, for the first time in 5/6 attempts..ughh..
    ..Snivy levels up & now Pidove is the only mon standing between me & my 1st badge!

Snivy clears up. I FINALLY beat Cheren...PHEEEEW! That was intense.
    Each battle against him was intense, each defeat was mind boggling.
    I've never..I doubt anyone has faced such astrocity in losing 5 times to the 1st Gym.
    I mean that's unreal for a old-school'er like me, right?
    But seriously, this has to be the most memorable first gym experience/s I've ever had :]

May update later...
    Last edited by Kall El; 30th May 2013 at 3:20 AM.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

I've been quite busy on my White 2 file

I EV trained a lil female Sneasel with Ice Punch, evolved her into Weavile and trained her up to level 75.

Then I got my hands of a DWF Dratini from a friend on these forums I bred it for another few females for trade fodder, and got myself an Adamant male Dratini with Marvel Scale that I named Hamlet. I EV trained him and then trained him up into a Multi Scale Dragonite with Dragon Dance.

I also trained Zulu my EV trained female technician Scizor to 75, and my EV trained Technician Breloom to level 90, and my EV trained Volcarona to 79.

I also transferred my Jolly Red Gyarados from my Heart Gold, EV trained it and got it to level 50, EV trained a Starmie called Violet II after an old Starmie called Violet I had from years ago, she is now level 51. I also EV trained a Togekiss called Jubilee. He has Serene Grace and the ParaFlinch combo. I also trained my shiny EV'd Lucario to 79 and taught him Dragon Pulse and got my EV trained Skill Link Shellder to level 56, taught her Shell Smash and evolved her into a Cloyster.

Then I met a really nice person on these forums who gave me a FREE DWF Zangoose, even though I was a bit rude to him at first because I was tired from jetlag. I was quite touched by his kindness. I am going to breed the Zangoose tonight and EV train one up. Then I'm going to beat World Leaders a few more times to unlock Champions PWT and get the points for a Toxic Orb and Focus Sash for Shiva the Cloyster.

I think that's it from the top of my memory!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I'm currently taking a break from Black 2 in order to plow through Platinum for a while. Have also paused White 2, but mostly because I want to transfer a Cubchoo from Black 2 into White 2 before I go any farther, so I'll have it well-trained and ready for when I need it. Probably going to do that soon so I can play Platinum and White 2.

Haven't really done much recently. Just trying to catch Cresselia (damn thing). I forgot to mention in my last post, but all my Pokémon have Pokerus. Which is badass. All my team are currently Level 66, bar Gizmo, whose 65.

Yesterday, I was determined to get the catching spree medal, so I went all around Unova to catch the Pokemon I didn't have already to complete the Habitat areas. Though I didn't complete them all, I made good progress. I then worked on leveling up all the starter Pokemon I received in trade yesterday. While doing that, I checked all the Hidden Grottos and caught a Bibarel, Pachirisu, Foongus, and Clefairy. Now, I'm working on training my Vullaby so she'll evolve into Manibuzz.
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 0834-2018-2824
    Safari: Poison Type
    Cascoon|Swalot|Whirlpede

Well, I'm about to breed Pokémon like crazy in my White file to transfer over to the two copies. Geez, having two dexes isn't a pretty thing to have.

Black 2: I got around to breeding the two Pokemon I needed on Black, I then traded over these two as well as the four I already had to Black 2. Now I'm ready to train this team, but it will have to wait a while until I am done with the thing I am going to do next... which I will start with soon.

White 2: Continued in White Treehollow, cleared area 8 and 9. I only have area 10 left now, but I think I will try and get the one missing medal I haven't got yet before I go to the final area.

I'm currently using the MM to breed for a Shiny Sneasel...

On 55 eggs...

Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    I'm currently using the MM to breed for a Shiny Sneasel...

On 55 eggs...
    I'm on 307 for my shiny litwick ;~ ;
    I may try for another if I don't get lucky soon, but it's so hard for me to find the ones from other countries for me.

Shiny Goal!
    Dragonite ✓PkmW2 Name: Talon Lvl: 71
    Crobat ✓RE Name: Rakk Lvl: 100
    Swoobat
    Chandelure
    Volcarona
    Starmie

Feel free to help me! ~

I got the game 2 Mondays ago, beat the Elite 4 last Monday, and finally saw all the Unova Pokemon yesterday. Today, I traded Pokemon from past games to White 2 and then went to the Nature Preserve and the best thing that's ever happened to me in a Pokemon game occurred there, I got my first random encounter with a shiny Pokemon ever, a shiny Noctowl, and I caught it with a Master Ball. Then, I caught the shiny Haxorus and looked for other Pokemon before heading back to Mistralton.

I've been dominating the PWT tournament with Hamlet the Dragonite, Zulu the Scizor and Shiva the Cloyster.

I usually lead with Hamlet as his Multi Scale always lets him set up a Dragon Dance, then he usually proceeds to cause some major damage to the opponent's team.

Zulu is holding a life orb and has Technician so her Bullet Punches are a great way to sweep up the damage caused by Hamlet.

Last but not least, Shiva is capable of demolishing teams herself with a Focus Sash/Shell Smash/Skill Link combo

It's been working well for me although I do lose sometimes, mostly to some completely random and unexpected Pokemon holding Choice Scarf lol

Anyways, only need 3 more wins before I unlock the Champions PWT

Then I plan to finish up the Tree Hollow, defeat Cynthia and N, and then start trying to complete my Pokedex.
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

So, I went to the Dream World today with my Espeon and was able to get 450 dream points during that run. Hopefully, it will be more after growing berries and my dream pal requests. Just 3000 more until I can attain a DW Snorunt! (4450 dream points atm).

^ Your post made me realize I should get a Dragonite for online battles. It's bulky enough (because of multi-scales. Dang thing survived my Starmie w/ Choice Spec's ice beam ) and with a Dragon Dance, I should be able to outspeed most dragons and take them out hopefully.
    Last edited by SonicX28; 2nd June 2013 at 4:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicX28 View Post
    So, I went to the Dream World today with my Espeon and was able to get 450 dream points during that run. Hopefully, it will be more after growing berries and my dream pal requests. Just 3000 more until I can attain a DW Snorunt! (4450 dream points atm).

^ Your post made me realize I should get a Dragonite for online battles. It's bulky enough (because of multi-scales. Dang thing survived my Starmie w/ Choice Spec's ice beam ) and with a Dragon Dance, I should be able to outspeed most dragons and take them out hopefully.
    Multi Scale Dragonite is a fabulous Pokemon, for sure. I really recommend getting one! I have a DWF Dratini if you're interested? I am in need a DWF Timburr, if you have one.

On topic: The last hour I have been breeding my Togekiss and Rapidash for my partner who is wanted those Pokemon for a Black 2 runthrough
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:

Dang, unfortunately I don't have a DWF Timburr.

If I do get one, I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicX28 View Post
    Dang, unfortunately I don't have a DWF Timburr.

If I do get one, I'll let you know.
    Do you have an Imposter Ditto?
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:

No unfortunately. I don't believe I have any rare DW pokemon.

Entered the White Treehollow again, but this time I went to area 6. I managed to beat this area in less than 7 battles, which gave me the medal for that. Afterwards, I continued to area 10 and met Benga at the Boss room. I beat him as well, and had so beaten the whole Treehollow. After that, I went to Floccesy Town and met Benga there once more. This time, he gave me a Dratini.

With that, I have completed both Black Tower and White Treehollow in respective game. And I had also obtained the keys for both areas. I linked my games so that I had both keys on both games, which means I now also have all keys in both games. Then I switched the keys so I have White Forest in Black 2 and Black City in White 2. Time for the second challenge.

I put together some new teams and entered the Treehollow and Tower again. Managed to beat the first two areas in both, but I will need to take a break and train the lowest-levelled members of my teams before I continue.

I just finished training Ash's Kanto-Sinnoh teams after being on a 3 month hiatus. Now I'm stacking up on BP in the Battle Subway before I finish training and get my 4th badge.

So I was breeding Turtwig. I get the egg and wait for a second one.

Five seconds later, the next egg was ready. That was horrifyingly fast...

I play pokemon Black 2....Im on the 10th floor of white treehollow(just traded keys with friend today) and I decide to take a break only to realize that im missing a chikorita evolution set in my pokedex and its surprisingly hell to find considering the fact that I just started posting on this forum 1 hour ago.

Had a great run in the DW and was able to get 500 Dream points today putting it up to 4950 points. Just 2550 points left for a Snorunt and Shellos!

I haven't posted here in ages. I decided to restart my game and finally succeeded in RNGing a near-flawless shiny Snivy. I've since spent the last month slowly playing through the game. I just have one more badge to collect before the Elite 4.

Finally got my 10th win in the World Leaders PWT and unlocked the Champions! So far, I've not been able to win the tournament, getting to the final only to lose to Gary's final Pokemon.

When I finally win, we're going to finish up at the Hollow, defeat Cynthia, defeat N, then start completing my Pokedex.
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:

Page 100 of 167 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast