Page 101 of 167 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4151

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

So I am currently playing through White 2 and I just finished catching all of N's Pokemon... that was time consuming. I also obtained the Shiny Haxorus, Shiny Dratini, and found a Shiny Minccino. On top of that I have finally figured out the dropped item subquest and have been trading with Yancy every day... it's come down to a science :P To wrap it all up, I finally understand join avenue and I've leveled mine up to 8 so far
    This signature is brought to you in part by viewers like you. Thank you.

Beat the elite four for the second time defeated cynthia and N, Caught Kyurem,Azelf, Mespirit and Cresselia, Caught the bravairy in the desert resort and currently started training my Proper online battle team first hand scizor next a flygon, Dont know were im going to get a snorunt from but we will see!

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnAddictionIsInevitable View Post
    So I am currently playing through White 2 and I just finished catching all of N's Pokemon... that was time consuming. I also obtained the Shiny Haxorus, Shiny Dratini, and found a Shiny Minccino. On top of that I have finally figured out the dropped item subquest and have been trading with Yancy every day... it's come down to a science :P To wrap it all up, I finally understand join avenue and I've leveled mine up to 8 so far
    I never figured out that subquest, and I'm well into the post-game in Black 2. Curtis never called me to ask for the return of the dropped item, so it's still cluttering up my key items pocket. Any tips on how to get rid of it?

After I defeated the Elite Four and Champion Iris again, I headed over to Nimbasa City. I attached an Exp. Share to my Chansey and I trained her up against the trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium. I kept battling until my Chansey finally evolved, then I flew to Virbank City. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and then I went south to the Virbank Complex. I searched the tall grass for a wild Elekid and I caught one after five minutes of searching. I attached an Exp. Share to it and I flew to Victory Road. I planned to train Elekid against the wild Pokemon there, but it wasn’t enough. I went to N’s Castle and I battled him there, but that still wasn’t enough to evolve Elekid. I decided to leave it at the Day Care Center on Route 3, and then I headed over to the Nacrene City Museum in order to change my Deoxy’s form using the meteorites inside. I saved the game at Pinwheel Forest.

Black 2: Trained the three low-level members of my team against the Nimbasa trainers until they were at level 60, then I returned to White Treehollow. I beat area 3 and left.

White 2: Pretty much the same here, trained my team so that everyone was at level 60, then I went to Black Tower and challenged area 3.

Will probably train a bit more before I continue with area 4, the level difference between my team members and the opponents are not extremely high right now, but it will be in the next area if I continue without training.
    Last edited by Winter02; 3rd June 2013 at 10:48 PM.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Probably from the Dream World if you want that hidden ability (Cursed Body for Froslass).

Where can I start? Since my last update there's been quite a few happenings.
    I caught an Elekid which I'm really growing on, it's amazing :]

Beat Roxie in my first try, though it was a close game..came right down to the wire.
    Wasn't surprising because my team largely was at a disadvantage.
    And after losing 4 times to Cheren previously I was lacking confidence going in to this.
    I won but by a hair. If Psyduck never had confusion I don't know what I would have done!

Team Plasma done. On to Castelia with sights on catching a new Pokemon.
    After the disastrous start in my quest, I knew that I had to catch a new Pokemon..
    My team wasn't weak, it's just my opponents all pretty much had a type advantage against me.
    The fact that I'm playing on Challenge mode made it all the more harder.

Anyways, explored the majority of Castelia, loving the metropolis as always.
    Plasma done. Caught myself a Skitty with Normalise which I found pretty cool.
    Not using it main game though. Caught an Eevee :3 & did sum twaining..
    Initially found it difficult to find it's location as I was being rather sto0pid :[

Next was the inevitable, the Gym battle vs Burgh.
    I was EXTREMELY unconfident about this battle as my team was a total no-go against Burgh.
    I had a Psyduck, Eevee, Servine & Elekid. All were at a disadvantage against him.
    Tried looking through Route 4 and found nothing intriguing enough to catch.
    Being the stubborn May that I am, I opted against anything else and went to face Burgh.
    And guess what? I got beat easily..his leavanny as I feared was too much.

..I decided to catch a Darumaka to help me for the Gym and then it can go back and do its thing.
    Caught it. Audino'd it & used it against Burgh. And my word it just swept through his team.
    After I beat him I said my bye-bye's to Darumaka which is cool, but we had to part ways..

Past Route 4, which honestly I prefer the White 2 variant over B2.
    Colress shows himself & challenges me.
    My team needed healing so unfortunately for the umpteenth time I lost/blacked out.
    This was getting really frustrating as I've never lost this many times before.
    And I'm not a beginner or anything like that, it's just everything has been against me!! ARGHHH!
    Anyways I beat him in the rematch though it wasn't straight forward.
    I realised that I desperately need to catch/give my team a shake as soon as..

My next stop was the Desort Resort, found the hidden Fire Stone amongst other items with the Dowsing machine..
    Interestingly, this was the first time I've properly used it. It's pretty cool and I feel like I've missed out on not using it.
    The Fire Stone I picked up, I may use it on Eevee for Flareon..but I'm not sure ATM. Flareon would help patch this big weakeness in my team I guess, but we'll see..kinda want Glaceon too..
    Next stop Nimbasa. Explored the city. Fought a few trainers including the Subway masters with Nate.

Looked East/West of Nimbasa to see if I could find any interesting Wild Mons.
    Couldn't find anything. Met Bianca on the way, I really like Bianca in BW2. She's cool :]

...Found a Solosis & upon looking at Sugimori's art/Anime Solosis I fell in love with it.
    It's typing just seemed right, it's powerful and being really cute made it an absolute must.
    Following on, I went west of Nimbasa, {Route 5?}..& found a Quiet Magic Guard Solosis!
    Perfect! Awesomeness! Leveled it up to 25 to learn Recover/Psyshock..

Later visited the stadiums in Nimbasa & the musical for a short while.
    Next up is the Gym which I look forward to but anticipate another roller coaster of a ride.
    In before another barrage of defeats. Seriously my team is at another disadvantage against Elesa. Even though Elekid can fend off Emolga & Solosis is a heavy hitter..my team just seems not ready for her. I know how annoying she can be too. Which me luck guys! :3 May update later! :3
    Last edited by Kall El; 4th June 2013 at 2:07 AM.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

I'm still IV breeding my new team, it's just trying to find the time to actually play long enough to breed/hatch all these eggs is the problem lol.
    Figuring out that you can send your Lv 1 Pokemon on the Battle Subway they'll instantly be Lv 50 is a life saver. It's perfect for figuring out their IV's quicker instead of winging it with the IV Judge/wasting time leveling them up.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I have beaten black tower and am now in teh process of training my shiny garchomp.
    After training him to lvl 49 i used him to help catch the ledgnedarys i choose not to capture early in game ( colbalizion virizion etc.) then caught mespsirt uxie and azelf.
    i am now wondering about teh region fighting any trainer in an attempt to get appa (lucario) to lvl 100
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Well we did it. We challenged the Pokemon Champions of the world in the Pokemon World Tournament.

Having dominated the World Leaders category and being the true champion of Unova having defeated Iris in a rematch, I was full of confidence.

Confidence that was quickly shattered.

My first attempt at the tournament saw me put up against the living legend Red, who proceeded to crush my entire team.

I challenged again, this time losing to Wallace's Milotic.

My third attempt saw me rise to the final, against Blue, but losing to his final Pokemon, his fearsome Gyarados.

Despite my losses, I felt my presence in the final was earning me the respect of my peers. Afterall, I was the newest Champion to be crowned.

I decided to mix my team up and try a new angle. My combination of Hamlet, Zulu and Shiva had gotten me far indeed but I needed a fresh approach.

I settled on:

I decided on giving Volcarona a Focus Sash to ensure she could set up a Quiver Dance.

My first battle was against Alder, the former Champion of Unova and mentor to me in the early stages of my adventure. It felt right, like I'd come full circle. I would reach the pinnacle and become Pokemon Master by defeating the man who'd helped me begin.

He sent out his partner, Volcarona, and I sent out mine. It was tense, barely any noise coming from the crowd. Well, they might have been loud, I'd just blocked them out.

I knew my Volcarona was younger, and trusted her to be faster. She was and begun to Quiver Dance, raising her Special Attack, Defense and Speed.

His Quiver Danced too. Volcarona proceeded to use Flamethrower, cutting his HP in half, his used Psychic. A second Flamethrower defeated him. Next he sent out Conkeldurr. Volcarona smothered him in flames causing a burn, but to my amazement it only seemed to make him stronger and he defeated my Volcarona with Stone Edge. I was proud of the way she battled, having taken down half Alder's team. I sent out Hamlet and used Dragon Dance, knowing his Multi Scale would protect him from Stone Edge, which missed anyways. Then Hamlet unleashed his Outrage and defeated Conkeldurr and his Krookodile, leaving us victorious!

Alder is never happy to be defeated, but he nodded with approval at how far we have come.

Next we were up against the world famous Dragon Master Lance. I couldn't afford to be starstruck, and was confident in the power of my own dragon...

He sent out his Dragonite against my Volcarona. Volcarona used Flamethrower, slicing off a quarter of his HP but more importantly, leaving him with a Burn.

We used Flamethrower again, leaving it with just over a quarter of his HP left this time. I thought we'd live another turn but he unleashed a Draco Meteor which defeated Volcarona. Still, despite her type disadvantages, she'd left the world famous Dragonite in the yellow zone with a burn and a greatly reduced special attack.

I knew what to do next. Knowing how low his Dragonite's offenses had become, I sent in Hamlet, knowing there was no way he could be defeated through his Multi Scale.

He used Dragon Dance and easily survived an Ice Punch, unleashed an Outrage and proceeded to finish off his Dragonite, and annihilate the rest of his team in Kingdra and Hydreigon.

Lance again was unhappy to be defeated, but I saw in his eyes a deep respect for me and Hamlet, for we had unleashed the true power of the Dragon type.

Again, we were in the final, this time against Wallace who we'd lost against previously.

I was worried about my type disadvantages, with a Fire and Steel type. I also knew his water types had Ice Type moves for Hamlet.

Still, I believed.

I sent in Volcarona against his Milotic and used Quiver Dance, thinking my Focus Sash would protect her and she could fight back with a Bug Buzz, but Milotic opted to use three Ice Winds in a row, before using Rest from the red zone.

Volcarona then proceeded to demolish Milotic with three Bug Buzzes, Milotic failing to use a water type move from Sleep Talk.

The crowd was stunned.

Next he sent in a Swampert, and Volcarona hit first despite the speed loss from Icy Wind, slicing down his hp to the low yellow zone before succumbing to Muddy Water. I sent in Zulu to finish him off with a Life Orb'd Bullet Punch.

He sent in his final Pokemon Starmie. Knowing his Starmie was faster than Zulu and would probably defeat her with a Surf, I opted to use Bullet Punch to take off some HP and sure enough Surf finished Zulu off.

Victory was in sight. I sent out Hamlet, knowing his Multi Scale would protect him from everything but a critical hit. He survived a Psychic and won the tournament with an Outrage!

We had become the World Champion!

Star of the tournament for me was she was influential in every battle, overcoming Alder's Volcarona and weakening his Conkeldurr. Whilst she lost to Lance's Dragonite, she left it in such a weakened state that Hamlet was able to easily set up. And finally, her performance against Wallace's water types, against all odds, will go down in history and be remembered by me forever!

Now I am just training up Dax my Zoroark, a Gengar and a Poison Boost Zangoose. We're gonna conquer the rest of White Tree Hollow and then start the long goal of completing the Pokedex...

Well done Volcarona!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Perhaps the greatest thing in Black 2 just happened to me. I've been doing Pokestar Studios on White 2 and Pokemon World Tournament on Black 2, and not less than about an hour ago I finally beat the Johto leaders in the Pokemon World Tournament. I've failed every time for like 10 tries and finally my perseverance paid off. I chose single battle with My Jellicent named WHY? in front, my Umbreon named Broseph next followed by my Emboar named Sir Loin (Even though he's a pig not a cow). The first leader I had to fight was the 8th gym leader of Johto, Clair. She started off with her Kingdra and I threw out my Jellicent. Clair got the first move with her Kingdra using yawn... Great, so I need to switch out after this. I retaliate with a Shadow Ball that fortunately drops Kingdra's hp by half. I then switch out to Broseph who gets hit by a dragon pulse, but Broseph, being an Umbreon, tanked it like a pro. I chose snarl to lower her special attack and she goes for, guess what, a yawn. So I switch back out to WHY? who takes not a dragon pulse, but a yawn. So I switch back to Umbreon who gets hit with dragon pulse and I snarl. Next turn, I use a snarl and I get hit by another yawn, so I switch back to WHY?. WHY? fortunatley only gets hit by a dragon pulse so I hit back with a shadow ball and knock out her Kingdra. Her next Pokemon is Druddigon, and makes short work of my WHY? with its crunch attack. I send out Sir Loin. Sir Loin gets dropped down to about 40% of his health from the Druddigon's superpower, which fortunately lowers its attack and defense. Sir Loin's Hammer Arm takes out Clair's Druddigon quite easily so she sends out her final Pokemon, Altaria. Altaria is holding a fire gem surprisingly, and takes out Sir Loin with a Fire Blast, so I send out Broseph. Upon the second turn, after she uses a cotton guard and I a Snarl attack, Clair's Altaria uses Perish Song. Now I start freaking out, because there's no way I'm going to take out this thing in 3 turns when it's almost at full health. Now when the Perish Song does take in its effect, her Altaria drops first and then my Broseph. I at this point was convinced that this was over, but far from it. This was just the beginning. Apparently, her Pokemon being downed first and then mine makes it a win for me, so I advanced to the next round. This is where it gets even more crazy.

So the next fighter is Falkner, and he starts off with his Pidgeot and I start off with my WHY? WHY? gets taken out easily by Falkner's Brave Bird attack, but fortunately this activates WHY'S ability, Cursed Body and disables Pidgeot's Brave Bird attack. Knowing this, I send out my Sir Loin so I can finish it off with a head smash. Unfortunately, Head Smash misses twice, causing me to worry while Pidgeot continuously uses heat wave for some reason. Finally head smash works and down goes Pidgeot and almost Sir Loin. Next, Falkner sends his Noctowl, and I figure oh what, is he going to use confusion or something? Nope, Noctowl loves using hypnosis and being annoying like that. So he causes Sir Loin to fall asleep and then I switch out to Broseph while Noctowl's dream eater fails at life. I try to go for a Snarl attack, but Noctowl uses Hypnosis yet again. For the next 10 minutes or so we enter this process of Noctowl using Hypnosis while I either use Moonlight or Snarl to lower Noctowl's special attack. From a 3rd party perspective this would've been hilarious, but I was getting oh so frustrated. I ended up using a Bite attack so I could end with a Last Resort attack. Finally after what seems like eons I knock out Noctowl with a last resort. I had previously equipped Broseph with a Metronome so i could make my Last Resort attacks more powerful when used consecutively, so his final Pokemon, which was a Xatu, was taken out like a joke. All Xatu could really do to me was calm mind and heat wave once again, but after 2 Last Resorts, Xatu was toast.

Now onto the final opponent, Morty, the ghost type gym leader. Morty started out with a Gengar which he used to put my WHY? to sleep. Argh, I have been put to sleep so many times in this tournament. So I switch out to Broseph, to which Gengar's dream eater does nothing. I then use a Snarl attack on Gengar while he used focus blast of all moves... Broseph survives with about 40% hp left, so I switch out to WHY? again. WHY? doesn't sruvive long and neither does Sir Loin, so it's one against 3. Against all of the odds, Focus Blast misses so I can use Moonlight again so then I can use Snarl, which brings Gengar to like 5% of its hp. At this point, Gengar's special attack rises due to its Petaya Berry, but it doesn't really matter because of all of the Snarl's that have weakened it, so I take out Gengar really quickly. Up next is Morty's Froslass, which tries hard and even harder to freeze me, but only successfully confuses me. I only hit myself once, and after a Moonlight of health acquired back, I bite Froslass out of submission. Up next is Sableye, which honestly, gave me to most trouble. Why? Because Morty had to go and teach his Sableye recover. I have 3 uses left for Moonlight and my only hope is to bite Sableye out of submission like with Froslass. I swear, as soon as I get this thing to red health it's all the way back up to green. I have only 1 turn left before I get whopped by a Sableye using Foul Play and Sableye's health is in the green, until a bite attack, the bite attack of legends, lands a critical and knocks out Sableye. At this point I almost have a heart attack and all of those failed attempts don't seem to matter any more. I have beaten the Johto leaders and I can now rest.

I finally dex'ed the rest of the pokemon I needed for the unava dex. After that I finally went to the nature reserve and caught a girafarig, noctowl, kecleon, and nuzleaf. I also caught the shiny haxorus even though I obviously already have one. It was really easy to catch. I am now done catching everything except the swarm pokemon.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

How many of you guys are on challenge mode? I'm guessing all.
    It's really much harder but I guess my biggest challenge has been my team.
    I've been at countless type disadvantages but mostly there are so many evolutions yet to happen.

Since my last post I challenged Elesa at her beautiful gym! I really love the stage & everything, it's cool :3
    Just like I had predicted she was a really tough cookie :s Another type disadvantage for me..
    Elesa is really smart & here team is well thought out.
    Her constant paralyzing my Pokemon was really annoying though.
    As if it wasn't hard enough that RNG goes all puff on me :s

Knowing the challenge I was facing , I had to work for this badge just like every other so far.
    Decided to go to the Desert Resort for some quick training & then randomly thought of catching a Braviary.
    I know it's pretty random right? I found it really cool looking & I've never used one before.
    I was a little skeptical but in the end it seemed right & fitting for my team.

With that done, I headed to Nimbasa for my rematch with Elesa.
    I also taught Eevee dig which was the only real change in my team.
    Didn't do much though, as this time around Elesa was haxing me so much.
    It was rather annoying. But I knew it didn't matter all that much.

Off to do some training and find a way out of this mess.
    As of now I've lost 4 times to Cheren, scraped Roxie, two defeats to Burgh, One to Colress..
    Yeah, it's been quite a roller coaster of a ride. Don't know how many more of these I can take though! :s
    Once I've reached Clay my team will start to shine with less type disadvantages.
    May update later Wish me luck! :3
    Last edited by Kall El; 4th June 2013 at 6:23 PM.

I transferred Palkia, Giratina, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, and my shiny Unown to Black 2 from Platinum, then a newly-hatched Gible along with some random pokemon I'm most likely going to release. I still have some breeding and evolving to do in Black 2, and now I have powerful legendaries to train so I can take a crack at Black Tower.

Still have to transfer that Cubchoo over to White 2. I want to do that before I move on.

Black2: I've thoroughly finished the game for a while now and have the shiny charm and beat black tower so I've mostly been working on my join avenue and MM breeding. Current target is shroomish, next will be boldore and after that I might RE in double grass somewhere.

White2: Traded my team over to black2 and restarted white2 for the very last time. I've played through white2 around 6-8 times to give me a chance to try out all of the different pokemon that i was interested in (I don't like rotating team members). For my last team I bred my team members (for some shinies, natures, and IV's) from black2 and I've recently gotten my 6th badge. My team currently consists of shiny larvesta, shiny excadrill, shiny staraptor, latios, darkrai, and spore/false swipe brelroom (as this playthrough is permanent I can now actually focus on filling the pokedex for the shiny charm). I've been looking forward to using larvesta and latios for the very first time so I saved the best for last . I've used excadrill before but I wanted a shiny one this time.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    How many of you guys are on challenge mode? I'm guessing all.
    It's really much harder but I guess my biggest challenge has been my team.
    I've been at countless type disadvantages but mostly there are so many evolutions yet to happen.

Since my last post I challenged Elesa at her beautiful gym! I really love the stage & everything, it's cool :3
    Just like I had predicted she was a really tough cookie :s Another type disadvantage for me..
    Elesa is really smart & here team is well thought out.
    Her constant paralyzing my Pokemon was really annoying though.
    As if it wasn't hard enough that RNG goes all puff on me :s

Knowing the challenge I was facing , I had to work for this badge just like every other so far.
    Decided to go to the Desert Resort for some quick training & then randomly thought of catching a Braviary.
    I know it's pretty random right? I found it really cool looking & I've never used one before.
    I was a little skeptical but in the end it seemed right & fitting for my team.

With that done, I headed to Nimbasa for my rematch with Elesa.
    I also taught Eevee dig which was the only real change in my team.
    Didn't do much though, as this time around Elesa was haxing me so much.
    It was rather annoying. But I knew it didn't matter all that much.

Off to do some training and find a way out of this mess.
    As of now I've lost 4 times to Cheren, scraped Roxie, two defeats to Burgh, One to Colress..
    Yeah, it's been quite a roller coaster of a ride. Don't know how many more of these I can take though! :s
    Once I've reached Clay my team will start to shine with less type disadvantages.
    May update later Wish me luck! :3
    I did once. It's not worth trading over the key, it really isn't >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Started White 2 Version today. I named my character Josh and the rival Hugh, as that's actually a decent name. After receiving a Snivy from Bianca (the girl with a big, green hat!), I battled Hugh and won, netting Snivy an entire level. I trained on Route 19 and then entered Floccesy Town. Next, I battled the trainers on Route 20 and arrived at Floccesy Ranch, where I once again defeated Hugh. I am currently searching for the Herdier and deciding on my next team member.

Team:
    Snivy - LV.10

I've been playing for 61 hours (I checked my time) and I just beat the Pokemon League. It took me about 6 attempts, but I finally did it! Now I'm in Black Tower trying to get the shiny Gible. The reason it took me 6 attempts is because I only trained one Pokemon up to level 75, and the rest were under level 60. But I managed to do it, so I'm super happy! I'll soon try to capture all the National Dex Pokemon for the charm thing. That way I can get shiny Pokemon faster. That's pretty much all I'm up to right now, but I might post more later.
    Shiny Pokemon I've obtained:

Traded the Cubchoo over to White 2, then picked up where I'd left off. Last time I'd just completed the required bit of the PWT and was preparing to move on. Got the Surf HM and taught it to Cubchoo, checked a couple of hidden grottos, then headed back up to Chargestone cave. Cobalion appeared out of nowhere in front of me, then vanished again, and I headed onward. My Magneton went up six levels in the Caves, but I didn't let it evolve just yet.

Currently making my way through the Celestial Tower and prepping to take on Skyla at the Mistralton Gym. I want to get as much of Route 7 as possible done so I won't have to come back after the flight to Lentimas Town.

I flew to Nimbasa City and went to the Battle Institute building next to the Pokemon Center. There, I did a Battle Test for double battles. At the end of the test, I scored the highest number of stars, which really surprised me. After that, I went to the Battle Subway and challenged the Double Battle line. I managed to beat the boss there and unlocked the super line. I then went to the Multi Battle line and teamed up with Nate. Together, we defeated Ingo and Emmet and I gained the ability to challenge the super line for Multi battles.

When all that was done, I worked on earning a few easy medals that I hadn't obtained yet. Then, I participated in a few more musicals. I also did more work on my Join Avenue and managed to get it to level 70 today.

Right now, I am training an Electivire and a Lanturn. I plan to use them for the Electric Type Expert at the PWT and for when I battle the Elite Four with only Electric types. I'll need to train a couple more Electric Pokemon before I do those things, though.

I beat all the trainers in the Desert Resort and then returned to Nimbasa City. I fully explored everything and then ran out to Route 16 for some training. Once all the trainers were defeated in on the route and in the Lostlorn Forest I spent some time leveling up my team to Lv28 using Audino. Once everyone reached that level I ran to the Nimbasa Gym and rode on the roller coasters in order to challenge Elesa...but she wasn't there. Apparently there is a new gym so I headed out to find this place. Turns out it was basically next door. After a fabulous performance defeating Elesa's catwalk models I walked my way up to her and challenged her to a gym battle!

I used Drilbur against her Emolga. I used Hone Claws in anticipation of Double Team but apparently it doesn't know Double Team. While it basically wasted turns with Pursuit I managed to knock it out with a critical hit Slash. She sent out Flaaffy next which fell to one Dig, and then her Zebstrika did the same. Elesa handed over the badge and walked me out of the gym. I healed up my Pokemon and then headed upstairs in the Pokemon Center. I met another trainer from Unova who gave me an egg. What could it possibly hatch into???

Lv28
    Lv29
    Lv28
    Lv30
    Lv??
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

After doing some quick hatching this morning I finally got a decent Snorlax just need to EV train it. However I've still got to finish IV breeding the other pokes for my team.
    Maybe at some point I'll force myself to breed the perfect Snorlax, it'll be my absolute favorite pokemon of all time (*o*). I also found a Scyther tucked away in my PC that I got from the Dream World at some point. Considering on breeding it for a Scizor cause I've only used that pokemon once during my Silver playthrough so very long ago.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Finished Breeding female Salamence good IV's and Max Ev's, along with a Torterra.
    Now working on Chimchar.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Guess what! I finally beat Elesa..FIWALLY!
    Braviary was the man, or the bird..the MVP :3
    It finished off what was left after the rest of my team did all the inside work, hehe :]

Headed west to Driftveil bridge, beating up that awfully annoying "heartbreaker Charles".
    I hate that guy so much! His name or the title he is reffered to is so tedious & cheesy!
    Anyways, had fun exploring Driftveil which I must say is far better then two years ago in BW.
    I then headed off to face Clay with much more confidence then I have shown previously!
    It's been really hard till now after constantly being at a type disadvantage or having something go against me..
    This time though, it was different. The ball was in my court. I called the shots.
    Having a grass & water type, and just having a well balanced team for Clay made me feel much different & happier :3

Navigating through Clay's gym was rather interesting, I finally found him & challenged him to battle..
    The match literally had a bit of everything. If losing to Cheren 4 times, scraping Roxie, beating Burgh & Elesa in 3 attempts was challenging then Clay was the "slap to the face". This match literally had everything that I didn't want to see or didn't see coming!
    Where do I start? Well the battle started off rather simple & easy for me as I made quick work off his Krokorok with Psyduck.
    He sent out his Onix & this is where the fun began. I decided to give Elekid some action, thinking a few low kicks would finish Onyx, they would but things didn't pan out that way. Onix is rather bulky, it took two hits & Clay healed.
    And then BAM it explodes out of nowhere. Totally didn't see that coming.
    This was a real sting, even though Elekid wasn't vital to the match being an electric type; it was still rather sto0pid in my eyes that something would be exploding on my parade on what should have been a quick & easy match.
    But it's all gucci, I still had my main mons to deal with him so it was fine, or was it?
    Sandslash was up next & my Servine took the stage for the first time & did a good job.
    It was almost over, just one more Pokemon to go & I'd be out relatively unscathed.
    His Excadrill. His Excadrill was at least 3/4 levels above my Servine & 5/6 above the rest of my team.
    Yeah I forgot to say, my team for the first time was hugely underlevelled. I felt that the jump between Nimbasa to Driftveil is a rather big one especially on Challenge mode.
    Servine was my first play & I lowered Excadrill's accuracy with Leaf Tornado which is an amazing move.
    However Excadrill soon took my Servine out. It then critted my Eeevee & Psyduck IIRC.
    Crit after Crit after Crit. I mean are you kidding me??
    My last hope was Braviary & guess waaah? HE FLINCHED ME WITH ROCK SLIDE.
    After lowering his accuracy with Leaf Tornado I'd have expected AT LEAST one miss, just one.
    But no. Not only did he hit every damn move, he also got convenient crits & flinches.
    So what should have been a straight forward victory turned out in to a frustrating hax-induced defeat. Another defeat. That's 10 & counting so far throughout this play through..*sighs* & smiles.

Immediately after, I headed back for a rematch. This time I would avenge the trash of a battle I just had & claim the Quake badge whilst smashing Clay to the ground, pun intended with as much as force and meaning as possible!
    It did take me quite a while to find him which only rubbed more salt in the wounds.
    Unlike previously, his Krokorok attacked my Psyduck & did some big damage.
    So I switched out to Braviary in order to preserve Psyduck who was vital for Clay's Excadrill.
    Braviary took two hits & finished it off.
    Next up was Sandslash, this time I opted for Solosis.
    This was probably the most intense match up in the battle.
    Like a real rivalry! Aww, how cute are you Solosis? :]
    The rivalry was depicted on this..each time Sandslash "Hone Clawed" my Solosis would charm it.
    Hone Claws raises attack by one stage wheras Charm lowers it by two.
    So in the end Sandslash was dropping one stage each turn, which only worked in my favour.
    The intense part was that both sides kept using their respective stat-changing move.
    Like it kept going on until I was satisfied and then I proceeded to HP ice it..yeah my Solosis has HP ice, awesome right? :3
    Solosis did it's job but took a little bit of damage & then came in Onix.
    My plan was to recover & then Charm my way out like I had just done to Sandslash whilst Onix used sandstorm or something.
    I honestly expected Onix to SS but guess what? He explodes right in my face, not even doing anything else before hand, just explode right away like there's no tommorow. If the first time was annoying, this time it was just out right frustrating.
    I then sent out my Servine to face Clays, Clays Excadrill..
    Just like previously I used Leaf Tornado & lowered his accuracy.
    Clay opted for Bulldoze which lowered my speed.
    I was still strong enough to take any one hit & perhaps lower his accuracy even more before I go down to help the rest of my team.
    But no thanks to the speed drop from Bulldoze his Excadrill outsped me & flinched me with ROCK SLIDE. WOWWW, are you real?
    After the fiasco of the previous match, this literally made me explode. Could this get any worse, I thought to myself.
    I sent out Psyduck with all hopes gone.
    Excadrill hit me, I lived & retaliated with a Water Pulse. The next turn was really intense because Psyduck was getting low and in KO range BUT Excadrill misses it's attack & I water pulse thinking this might be it, I may have won...but his sitrus berry activates much to my demise & he goes back up to like 70%...really? All that excitement & relief after constant struggle & he's back up to a point where I have to 2HKO him..at this point I question myself how lucky can I get?
    So as Excadrill attacks, I somehow find the humour to laugh & say "miss!" & he misses, I water pulse.
    The next turn I do the same & he misses again! LOLOLOL HAHAHA yes & Psyduck finishes him.
    Moral of the story. Don't rely on hax! Just don't. Yeah that goes out to you Clay & your sto0pid team.
    I couldn't believe what happened..it was like a swinging pendalum.
    After getting haxed so badly, it all turned in to my favour as I got my revenge with nicely timed hax.
    Of course winning the badge was most important but the misses/hax was the icing on the cake..

I then head out & meet Hugh with Clay who directs us to the POkemon World Tournament.
    Upon arriving to this amazing place (I love the PWT) I explored & then headed for the main building.
    Immediately entered after meeting/talking with Cheren, Clay & Hugh.
    Beat Hugh in a close match, then beat Roxie & then smashed Colress. Perfect. The revenge I was waiting for on that scientific freak.
    Afterwards dealt with Plasma on the ship. Haha, I must say that I find Hugh so funny & cool with his hasty and rash approach to attacking/going all out when he sees a plasma grunt. Funny! I also really enjoy the New - Old Plasma rivalry/confrontation. It's intersting to see how things have changed over the two years with Plasma & how they split up. The disagreement the two grunts had when I entered Driftveil was interesting..the ship scene was amazing & I helped Cheren/Hugh..& guess what? Elekid evolved! Yeah I totally thought Psyduck would first but Elekid was what seemed like a millenium my first evo in ages. The only one other then Servine which is the standard starter evo you get around the 2nd gym..this is only my second & I now have an Electabuzz which is cool. Also it being stronger will help against the countless hax I face!
    And that's all. Yeah Tl;dr, what a mouthful. This playthrough has had some strange happenings.
    It's by far the toughest game I have EVER played.
    The gym battles have all had something challenging and I mean really challenging about them.
    Each has been a unique experience & difficulty passed.
    There are many more potential evo's (Psyduck, Eevee, Solosis), I guess I'm not as phazed about losing and losing, and looosing so much.
    Phew, I think I'll take a break here. Wish me luck!:3

Haven't been playing pokemon much, but I managed to trade my Infernape and Modest Ralts to Black 2. Going to breed and EV Train a Chimchar with a beneficial nature and hopefully good IV's.

Page 101 of 167 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast