Page 102 of 166 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Just recently come back into Pokémon after some time off, been playing Pokémon Black and White for two years and completed everything have the full National Dexes etc! But finally today my Pokémon Black 2 has arrived in the mail, just started my adventure with a Tepig Wish me good luck!
    Nintendo 3ds Friend Code- IGN - Carwyn - 1134 8293 6310
    Rock - Dwebble Magcargo Barbaracle
    PM me for friend Safari

[img]http://i55.*******.com/xfwwlw.png[/img]
    Thank you Mew for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuggercaz View Post
    Just recently come back into Pokémon after some time off, been playing Pokémon Black and White for two years and completed everything have the full National Dexes etc! But finally today my Pokémon Black 2 has arrived in the mail, just started my adventure with a Tepig Wish me good luck!
    Good luck! I'd strongly recommend you to play on challenge mode if you have anyone who can send you the key, if not I could.
    The game is much more fun & challenging when you have that key :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

I started IV breeding my Ferroseed an how lucky is this, the third egg I hatched come out to a shiny(I do have the shiny charm btw). It was funny I wasn't even paying attention cause I was watching a video while hatching eggs. When I looked down to see if the whole hatching animation was down I noticed the darn thing was blue o.o
    To bad though I forgot to give the Ferroseed in the Day-care an everstone so the shiny didn't have the right nature. Doesn't really matter though I just put it with the other shinies I've collected so far. I've only gotten a Luvdisc from fishing, a Zubat from Soul Silver, an now Ferroseed(if you count event then two suicunes).
    Anyways after that I continued breeding IV for Ferroseed got a whole box ready to test out. After I'm done with Ferroseed I'll move on to Gastly.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Just beat Marlon in Humilau City, after training my team upto level 50. After beating the final gym, I proceded to catch Terrakion in only 3 Ultra Balls, and now I'm currently working on improving my Join Avenue.
    My Shiny Pokemon!

I caught a furret this morning. I think I still need about half of the swarm pokemon still >.> I hate it when duplicates appear >.<

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I'm 70 REs into a shiny Golurk hunt in Black 2. This time I'm actually counting to see how many REs it actually takes for the thing to appear.
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

I restarted my spare White 2 version since I got bored with the old save file. First I received the usual introduction by Professor Juniper. I then chose to play as the male character, and I also named my rival. I then saw the cut-scene that showed my mother getting a call from Professor Juniper. Afterwards, I spoke with her and she told me to go meet Bianca so that I could get my Starter Pokemon and Pokedex. I headed outside, and then I met my rival and his little sister before I could wander around town. My rival decided to follow me to meet Bianca after that. I visited some places of interest in Aspertia City and then I went over to the look out place on top of the cliff. I met Bianca there, and I chose Tepig as my Starter Pokemon. I then battled against my rival's Oshawott, and I won that match. I quickly visited the Aspertia City Pokemon Center and I saved the game after healing my Tepig.

After going onto Route 5 and doing the Hidden Grotto event with Bianca I defeated all of the trainers, including the heart breaker himself, and even had a few evolutions! Then I was crossed the Driftveil Drawbridge and as luck would have it, my egg hatched on my 14th cross of the bridge! And what did it hatch into??? A docile Swablu (Lakitu)!! Just how I like my Pokemon!!!! Upon arriving in Driftveil where there was nothing to do, apart from teaching Scraggy Ice Punch, I went to the gym but Clay wasn't there. So I went to the last place I had yet to explore, the Plasma house or something. I battled one of the 7 Sages and then finally got to go to the gym.

I have to say....I think this is my least favorite gym in all of Pokemon. Even moreso than Lt Surge's or Candice's. It's not difficult, it's just annoying. After I explored every square in search of gym trainers I finally challenged Clay. I started with Scraggy against Krokorok and beat it with alternating Brick Break and Ice Punch thanks to Torment. I was going to switch to Sunflora for Sandslash but Scraggy got the Moxie boost so I decided to let it stay in. When Ice Punch did a disappointing amount of damage I switched to Brick Break which scored a critical hit and knocked Sandslash back to Kanto! Another Moxie boost and I was feeling confident against Clay's Excadrill. I was anticipating a critical hit Bulldoze knockout in retaliation of my critical hit knockout. I sent out Magmar which got knocked out by Rock Slide. Sunflora went out and set up Leech Seed before Slash took it out. Next was Excadrill vs Excadrill. It used Slash while I used Dig which knocked it out! I got my 5th badge and took a break.

Lv30
    Lv30
    Lv30
    Lv31
    Lv22
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

For the last couple days I've been slowly making my way up the battle tower so I can get my shiny gible and today I finished!! I made it past floor 10!
    friend code is: 0602-6536-9653 with ice safari (still trying to figure out what i have in there)

Quote Originally Posted by eevee186 View Post
    For the last couple days I've been slowly making my way up the battle tower so I can get my shiny gible and today I finished!! I made it past floor 10!
    I think you mean black tower. Anyways I caught a ledian earlier. Yay 2 new swarm pokemon in a row ^^

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Black 2: Trained my team so that everyone was at level 65 or higher, then I went back to White Treehollow. I beat area 4, will continue with area 5 tomorrow.

White 2: Trained so that all team members was at level 65 here as well, but it went a bit faster this time since I only had to train half as many Pokemon as in Black 2. I went to Black Tower afterwards and beat area 4 here as well.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Default Black 2 Journey Post 81

Summer. I've finished EV training my list of Pokémon. By EV training I mean feeding them a metric ton of Wings. All I need to do is level them up and fine tune their movesets. That will be good. It'll also fill up my Pokédex quite a bit.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

You can get a shiny gible from getting to the 10th floor awsom I will be working on that in the morning thx for finaly helping me to find some thing to do. I beat the game and ther is not much to do any more well thx agan

I got my team all at 87 one is 88 and I battled my friend that cheats and has all 100 and I got him down to one pokemon but them he killed me but I am still proud of myself I did pritty well for 87 going agents 100

Well I finished the game so I will tell you about all the legendarys you can catch(with out cheats) in pokemon black 2 now let's start with cobalion he is in a cave on the way to charge stone cave you can see a houshe and by that house is a river.go down the river(need a pokemon with the move surf) untill you see a cave go in the cave not I think ther is a few trainers in ther and you might have to move a few rocks around(you need strangth) oh and I almost forgot I think you can't see in ther so light the place up(need flash) once you find the stairs going up go up and you can gust find your way from ther I think he is on the 3rd floor.once you find him(make sure to save incace you kill him)weken him then try to catch him(dusk balls work best)CONGRATS you cought him (you can nick name him I named mine blade) oh sorry that was just b/w b/w 2 you get him on the way to a town so you don't need my help forthe 3 blades in b/w 2 they just pop up infrount of you in the story line well I will tell you how to get more lator I am sleepy now so good night every one(sorry about the bad grammer).

Hey :] So since my last update, I've had many changes to my roster.
    As I hinted at earlier, many of my mons were close to evolving & most have done already! :3
    Psyduck evolved in to Golduck which is so awesome, I've been waiting for this evo for soooo long!
    Solosis evolved in to Duosion, it can take hits much better now. And it hasn't lost any of it's cuteness either.

Story-wise I haven't gone as foward as you'd expect.
    I headed west of Driftveil & got myself a SG Deerling, which was nice.
    I really enjoyed that route with it's awesome emphasis on Weather, fun stuff.
    Travelled through Chargestone cave, met Bianca & caught myself a Ferroseed.
    I know! I already have a Servine, but I couldn't help but catching one, they're so cool & I've never used one before.
    Chargestone cave is pretty amazing, I love the design & concept. The electric thing about it, is pretty cool too..

Arrived at Mistralton, explored the City & spoke to Skyla who's anticipating a challenge soon.
    Unfortunately, my team is rather underlevelled. I suspect this is mostly due to being on challenge mode -_-
    So! Decided to head north & do some training, Ferroseed has gained a few valuable levels & the rest are currently working their way up the level-ladder.
    This update has been relatively short by my standards, as it's been quite a simple few days strangely.
    I guess I could add the fact that I've had a few interesting battles, rotation/tripple battles, with some being very close match ups!

*Wish me luck :]

Challenging Skyla as I speak

Sent my Eevee out against her Woobat, it has a 5 level advantage! I can see where this is heading..
    Eevee put up a good fight with two bites & a quick attack bringing Swoobat down really low.
    Next up, my Electabuzz which is my ace against Skyla. I shock wave as it attracts me, &! I'm immobilized..*sighs*

Swoobat Psychics & brings me down in KO range, I just need one hit..but I get immobilized AGAIN!
    Switching out to Golduck as I can't lose Buzz, it's too important for this fight.
    Completely against my expectations, it hits me with Energy ball but somehow I live & finish it with Water Pulse..
    Phew! That was too intense for my liking. Level wise I'm pretty behind despite my efforts of training, her Swoobat has already punched a big hole in my team..Next up is Sigiliyph, I'm gonna just go all out with Electabuzz here..I'm low on health so I need a quick KO..
    I proceed to Thunder Punch & what do you know, it lives & kills me!
    I'm sending out Golduck again as it's my best chance to get the KO at this range, it outspeeds me & kills me..
    Duosion's up next, I'm confident of taking a hit & retaliating with HP ice..but it hits with Hypnosis, & now I'm sleeping.
    Looks like another defeat for me, that will be the 12th IIRC against Gym leaders/Colress..
    BUT! I wake up on the next turn & smash it with HP ice..not bad Duosion, not bad at all!

Next up is Skarm, it's a real shame I don't have Electabuzz who would have been perfect here..
    Kills my Duosion with X-Scissor, my last remaining mons are Ferroseed & Servine. Both have no chance of even denting Skarm.
    I don't usually do this but I'ma revive Electabuzz. I guess in the long run, it's not that bad as it'll be the first item I've used.
    I think that's fair considering Skyla's use of a Hyper Potion already. I'm sacking Servine as it has no use in this match...
    Ugh, Skarmory proceeds to Agility instead of killing me. How cheap & unfortunate.
    It Aerial aces me as I Hyper Potion Electabuzz fearing Skarm might be able to kill Buzz at the range it's at.
    Fortunately Servine lives, so I switch to Ferro to get Iron barbs damage to break sturdy & switch back to sacrifice Servine..
    I may need Ferro for some extra damage on her final Poke..

Okay so Buzz is out, I take an X-scissor pretty well, it takes my shock wave like nothing & restores HP with a damn berry.
    X-Scissors again, I live & Shock wave...it lives with like ONE HP! WOW!
    Now I'm confused will Skyla use an item or not, should I quick attack or Shock wave anticipating her healing, uhh..what to do..
    I Quick attack. She doesn't heal. Skarmory's down! YES!.
    Swanna next. The question is do I outspeed it being 7 levels higher..well only one way to find out..
    ..it's faster and KO's me..OUCH.
    I only have Ferroseed left at 50% with no moves to hit it neutrally.
    Well at least I tried, need to train a little bit more I guess.. -_-

BRB, will update again.

Black 2: Challenged area 5 in White Treehollow. After that, I had to train a bit more, so I battled the Nimbasa Trainers until all members of my team were at level 70 at the very least. Went back to White Treehollow and beat area 6 there.

White 2: Here, I challenged area 5 as well, but in Black Tower. When I had done that, I had to train a little here as well, so I battled against the Nimbasa trainers until everyone in my team was at level 70. Then I went back to Black Tower and beat area 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Challenging Skyla as I speak

Sent my Eevee out against her Woobat, it has a 5 level advantage! I can see where this is heading..
    Eevee put up a good fight with two bites & a quick attack bringing Swoobat down really low.
    Next up, my Electabuzz which is my ace against Skyla. I shock wave as it attracts me, &! I'm immobilized..*sighs*

Swoobat Psychics & brings me down in KO range, I just need one hit..but I get immobilized AGAIN!
    Switching out to Golduck as I can't lose Buzz, it's too important for this fight.
    Completely against my expectations, it hits me with Energy ball but somehow I live & finish it with Water Pulse..
    Phew! That was too intense for my liking. Level wise I'm pretty behind despite my efforts of training, her Swoobat has already punched a big hole in my team..Next up is Sigiliyph, I'm gonna just go all out with Electabuzz here..I'm low on health so I need a quick KO..
    I proceed to Thunder Punch & what do you know, it lives & kills me!
    I'm sending out Golduck again as it's my best chance to get the KO at this range, it outspeeds me & kills me..
    Duosion's up next, I'm confident of taking a hit & retaliating with HP ice..but it hits with Hypnosis, & now I'm sleeping.
    Looks like another defeat for me, that will be the 12th IIRC against Gym leaders/Colress..
    BUT! I wake up on the next turn & smash it with HP ice..not bad Duosion, not bad at all!

Next up is Skarm, it's a real shame I don't have Electabuzz who would have been perfect here..
    Kills my Duosion with X-Scissor, my last remaining mons are Ferroseed & Servine. Both have no chance of even denting Skarm.
    I don't usually do this but I'ma revive Electabuzz. I guess in the long run, it's not that bad as it'll be the first item I've used.
    I think that's fair considering Skyla's use of a Hyper Potion already. I'm sacking Servine as it has no use in this match...
    Ugh, Skarmory proceeds to Agility instead of killing me. How cheap & unfortunate.
    It Aerial aces me as I Hyper Potion Electabuzz fearing Skarm might be able to kill Buzz at the range it's at.
    Fortunately Servine lives, so I switch to Ferro to get Iron barbs damage to break sturdy & switch back to sacrifice Servine..
    I may need Ferro for some extra damage on her final Poke..

Okay so Buzz is out, I take an X-scissor pretty well, it takes my shock wave like nothing & restores HP with a damn berry.
    X-Scissors again, I live & Shock wave...it lives with like ONE HP! WOW!
    Now I'm confused will Skyla use an item or not, should I quick attack or Shock wave anticipating her healing, uhh..what to do..
    I Quick attack. She doesn't heal. Skarmory's down! YES!.
    Swanna next. The question is do I outspeed it being 7 levels higher..well only one way to find out..
    ..it's faster and KO's me..OUCH.
    I only have Ferroseed left at 50% with no moves to hit it neutrally.
    Well at least I tried, need to train a little bit more I guess.. -_-

BRB, will update again.
    I enjoy reading your posts but think you're a terrible trainer/battler :P spend an hour Audino training and spare yourself some pain :P
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I just had the single luckiest thing happen to me in my entire Pokemon career, ever since playing Gen 1 as a child.

I just caught Azelf himself...SHINY...Jolly nature, Alert to Sounds. My first instinct was to just mater-ball it, but I knew it didn't have any kind of Roar attack so I just used patience and eventually got it with an Ultra ball (It's currently 11:00 so no chance of Dusk Balls being effective).

Just ran it through the IV calculator and it's got a 31 Speed IV. It's other stats are less than ideal since I was hoping to use the Azelf competitively, but since it's a freaking shiny and the first one I've even seen on this cartridge, I don't care. For those curious - 9 hp (ugh), 15 attack, 24 defense, 10 SP. Attack, 25 SP. Defense, and 31 Speed.

I figure worst comes to worst I could probably trade it for an IV-superior Azelf that's non-shiny since I don't particularly like the alt-colors, but still - I just can't believe my luck in getting this. I had only spent like an hour or so trying to get it - too.
    I'm a Pokemon Breeder and Battler who enjoys thinking outside the box and using nonstandard combinations. I never play Singles and prefer Triples and Doubles battles.

Black FC: 1636 0134 9354

Black 2 FC: 4342 0408 6129

3DS FC: 0430 - 8294 - 8077

When not playing games I'm a published writer of Science Fiction and Children's Fantasy; this is my true passion and what I hope to do for the rest of my life.

On Black 2, I beat area 7 in White Treehollow. I also started with area 7 in Black Tower on White 2, but didn't complete it as I had to charge my DS. Will complete it and continue with area 8 and on tomorrow. Also, all members on both of my teams will also be at the same level from then on.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 82

I've started leveling up my EV trained Pokémon. I started with my starters and my Pichu. I didn't fully evolve them though. I'm battling some Audino in the Pinwheel Forest since I think they're at their highest level there.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

So, I breeded and got an ideal Jolly Chimchar to train which am EV Training and evolved it to an Infernape.

IV's are: 31 HP (thx Ditto), 28 Attack, 12 Def (Sweeper, so I'm not too concerned), 10 Sp. Attack, 29 Sp. Def, and 27 Speed.

Definitely great IV's for a Choice Banded sweeper I'd say.

Also went through the Dream World for the first time after a couple day break, so I have 5520 Dream points. I previously had 5010 Dream points, so I got 510 Dream points which I'm very happy with.

^ Also, do you have any starters that you don't mind trading (which I mean if you don't mind breeding a starter to trade the baby to me)?

It has been forever since i manged to beat any of the pokemon world tournaments sabrina the phyisc master of kanto always prevented my victory of the kanto league leader tournament. In order to prepare for this i rearranged my team removing magnazone for rotom in heat form. finally entered to see she would be my second match but when i had beaten surge brock had moved on to the next round instead. What luck! with brock being my main challenge i sweeped through his pokemon using toph (garchomp). Next i challenged the johto leaders tournament i beat all of them on my first try was this the full power of johto? If so i am disappointed. Next was the hoenen leaders tournament i got to the second round before jaun beat me using his vastly powerful water type pokemon being that my elct type was also a fire type i was destroyed my pokemon still hung on till the last was katara (samurott) stayed the longest with the help of hydro canon i manged to beat all but one his pokemon. looking for an attack to take care of his pokemon in one shot i trained rotom to level 64 he learned discharge and we were ready. Returning we beat the honen leaders but we did not get our rematch with juan.

Finally the last tournament the sinnoh leaders i managed to beat the first two with no problem the grass leader fell pray to zuko (arcanine) and bucky ( rotom auto name from ingame) I made it to the finals i had gained much popularity they were chanting my name and cheering for my next victory i was pitted against the ice type master of sinnoh candice (i think ) with the help of large effort from all my pokemon we beat her with one pokemon left katara ( samurott)

we had finally unlocked teh world leaders tournament after so much effort at this point i had switched to single battle and thus could only bring 3 of my pokemon i went with rotom garchomp and samurott we beat teh tourney twice samurott being the deciding factor each time throughout almost every match she was the last one standing even in the bleackest of situations she didn't give up i thank you samurott. Now it's time for a break we will take the train to a small town anville were we'll enjoy the view before returning.
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

I finally have all of the evolution items I need. Now I will make a list of all the 4th and 3rd gen pokemon I need to transfer over.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 102 of 166 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast