Page 105 of 167 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4168

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Black 2: EV-trained my upcoming team, now consisting of Dodrio, Swellow, Staraptor, Chatot, Togekiss and Rufflet. Now I just need to get them to level 80+. I have already gotten them to level 40, but there is a long way left. Also traded over a second Lucky Egg from Black to speed up the training a bit.

White 2: Continued on the National Dex. Evolved my Lileep, Anorith and Bagon into their final forms. Then, it was time for some breeding. I bred and hatched the following Pokemon: Wurmple (multiple), Lotad, Taillow, Ralts, Surskit, Meditite, Gulpin, Cacnea, Wynaut, Kricketot, Burmy (multiple), Mime Jr. and Hippopotas. After doing that, I evolved one of the Wurmple into Beautifly, the Ralts into Gardevoir, and one of the Burmy into Wormadam. With that, I had obtained most Pokemon I could get from now from Hoenn and Sinnoh. So, Kanto and Johto left. I evolved the following Pokemon into their final forms: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Weedle, Pidgey, Arbok, Oddish, Paras, Venonat, Diglett, Meowth, Mankey, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Geodude (into Graveler), Ponyta, Slowpoke, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Pichu, Chingling, Natu, Hoppip, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Pineco, Snubbull, Teddiursa, Slugma, Houndour and Tyrogue (into Hitmonlee). I also caught some Pokemon through fishing: Chinchou, Krabby and Qwilfish. I evolved the Chinchou into Lanturn. After that, I did some Funfest Missions together with Black 2 which allowed me to get some Stunky and Glameow. I evolved one of each of these. Also did the trades with the girl in Accumula Town, which got me an Ambipom and an Alakazam. Might have forgotten some, but I think these are all of the Pokemon I have obtained the latest days. Still got a bit left on the Dex, though I have done quite much. Only missing about 70 species in total or so now.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Although having beat the Isshu league, there's still so much to do!
    And with that, I'm currently traversing the Isshu region!
    Where do I start? Well, I received a Shadow Tag Gothorita & then tucked in a Camerupt that I caught.
    A trainer, I met at the Pokemon Center, showed me a memory of N & a Plasma grunt, showcasing the troubles that N had to
    go through, honestly, it's not hard to understand at all, but N has had to learn the hard way.
    Passed Drayden in Opelucid who also showed me a memory of when Iris had beat Alder, now this was really interesting, seeing the back-story of Iris which was awesome, and how she defeated Alder, by a hair :]
    Made myself a new friend in the Dream world, Druddigon who has Mold breaker! Made a wish, & hope to see it soon!
    Headed to Huin City, crossed the Sky Arrow bridge, which brought back so many memories! :3
    Arrived at Nacrene, explored the City, was nice to revisit old places, and saw a memory of Burgh, Clay & Lenora, Lenora's cool :]
    I'm supposed to meet Cheren back in Pinwheel to deal with Plasma grunts apparently, but I heard about there being Fossils at Twist Mountain, & me being a "Fossil Maniac" for lack of a better term, I had to go and check it out, I also chose the Cover Fossil, which I may pick up later.
    Twist Mountain is pretty tough, fought one trainer who was exploding left, right & center, like literally.
    Found the guy who happily hands out fossils, who gave me like 7 Fossils.

Headed back to Nacrene & obtained, Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep & Tirtouga which was amazing, I really like the fossil Pokemon, and have always been interested in collecting them. I may use them in this play through, or in a later one? Anyways, I ensured that each had a beneficiary nature, no thanks to resetting for hours! :s
    Met Cheren in Pinwheel forest, explored with him, was cool and nostalgic, picked up a few useful items.
    Next up, Route 3, battled numerous trainers, arrived at the Day Care & deposited my cute little Skitty, that I caught way back at the
    beggining of my journey, at Huin City. Memories :3

Passed Route 3, was Striaton, this place had nostalgia written all over it, travelled around & took a detour at the Dream Yard. Spoke to the Striaton trio at their restraunt, as Cress recalled the moment the trio decided to disband, it was quite emotional!
    Had the double battle with the brothers, I chose the water brother, Cress? I chose him as I wanted to train my Ferrothorn in the process, so I thought by having him as a partner, he'd back me up against Chilli, as if! His choices of moves went completely against my hopes, and my Ferrothorn got roasted in the process, talk about a let down! Anyways, it was a rather tough battle, that I had just about squeezed through, but it was fun :]

I then headed down Route 2, had a few interesting battles, my Pokemon have been really levelling up, around high 60's, early 70's.
    Have currently ran in to N's previous Pokemon a number of times, & unlike in B2, I haven't caught any!
    Arrived at Accumula Town, looking at this place, it's changed but I still remember that time when Ghetsis was giving his big hoo-haa speech about his dream of separating Pokemon from Trainers, uhh..

Explored the City, & immediately headed for Route 1, nostalgia was really getting to me here.
    This is by far one of my favourite Routes in Isshu, & Pokemon in itself. It's so sweet, soft & relaxing, & there's that feeling, that feeling of strating a new adventure. On the way, I met Bianca who challenged me to a battle.
    I didn't want to undersetimate her, & I didn't looking at how strong her first Pokemon was.
    I ended up losing, but only marginally. After being healed, I brought my Golduck with me this time as I wasn't prepared to lose twice to her! This was also my first defeat since becoming champion, big deal.
    I did beat her in the rematch quite easily, arriving at Nuvema Town, finally!
    Aahhh, this place brought back so many memories.
    Visiting my old house, Cheren's & Bianca's, it just reminded me of Black & White, 2 years ago.
    Spoke to Juniper & her father, who encouraged me to get my Dex up to scratch!

Headed back out on Route 1, to explore the rest of this Route, fought some trainers, & then headed to Route 17.
    And my endless traverse ends here, wish me luck!
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

I've been breeding and training Pokemon to evolve for my Pokedex. After a hectic first few days, I decided to focus on one Pokedex at a time and decided to complete the Unova one first. I now only need Sawk, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Lampent and Eelektross to complete it, all of which are really easily obtainable, in fact I have them all on my Black file and will trade them over tonight.

Honestly, I little proud, because I've not completed any Pokedex in literally years, and my total count is now over 300 Pokemon. I got a long way to go, but feel I've put a really decent dent into the whole thing!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    I've been breeding and training Pokemon to evolve for my Pokedex. After a hectic first few days, I decided to focus on one Pokedex at a time and decided to complete the Unova one first. I now only need Sawk, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Lampent and Eelektross to complete it, all of which are really easily obtainable, in fact I have them all on my Black file and will trade them over tonight.

Honestly, I little proud, because I've not completed any Pokedex in literally years, and my total count is now over 300 Pokemon. I got a long way to go, but feel I've put a really decent dent into the whole thing!
    I completed the one for White, which was my first ever completion. Then I restarted my game :| I regret doing so because now I'm doing it all over again but this time on White 2. I'm not even sure I should bother though, since X and Y release in about 4 months.

It's taking longer than I thought it would. I must've put 10+ hours into it in the past couple of days and I just now hit 100 Pokemon obtained. And most of those are ones that I've captured AND evolved.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I completed the one for White, which was my first ever completion. Then I restarted my game :| I regret doing so because now I'm doing it all over again but this time on White 2. I'm not even sure I should bother though, since X and Y release in about 4 months.

It's taking longer than I thought it would. I must've put 10+ hours into it in the past couple of days and I just now hit 100 Pokemon obtained. And most of those are ones that I've captured AND evolved.
    It's definitely a big effort. I understand what you mean, whether it's worth it or not when X and Y are so close, but for me, that is the reason I am doing it... X and Y means the end of an era for Pokemon games as we know it. I've been playing Pokemon games since I was 8 years old playing Pokemon Blue, and I've done everything there is to do except for complete the Pokedex, so I felt like I just had to complete it this time, before we begin a new age of Pokemon!!! Good luck!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I evolved my Gabite into Garchomp by fighting any lvl 58 Golurk I found while running around the second floor of the Dragonspiral Tower. Shiny Golurk is still being elusive, however.

Leaves dance along the blowing wind, flying all around Aspertia City. My mother stops to watch the leaves fall before her doorstep, and suddenly her XTransciever starts ringing. She has a chat with Professer Juniper about a new Pokemon for me! Hmm, Bianca...a big, green, hat...Anyway, my mother steps into my house and calls for me. I walk into the kitchen/living room and she tells me about the new Pokemon and a device called a, "Pokedex". I go outside to meet my pal Hugh. His little sister that tags along gives me advice about the new Pokemon I'm getting. Hugh does something with his arm...Hugh decides to tag along while I go get my Pokemon, and we arrive at the Aspertia Lookout. I see the woman with the green hat, and call for her. She sees me and asks if she knows a boy named Nick. I say yes, and before I tell her it's me, her light bulb goes off in her head. She implies I'm Nick and I agree. She raises out her arms with the new Pokemon in a glass case that has a sliding screen. EDIT: Rather than Snivy, I decided with Tepig. He had a Brave Nature, which is nice because his Speed already sucks and now he can use some special attacks pretty well. Bianca suggests a battle with Hugh, so he sends out his Oshawott. I decide to use Tackle, Tail Whip, and Tackle again to beat him. Afterwards, Bianca shows me around the Pokemon Center. We go outside to find my Mother and Hugh's Sister. I obtain the Running Shoes and two Town Maps, one for Hugh and one for me. I go and meet Bianca and she teaches me how to catch a Pokemon. I then proceed to catch a Patrat and Purrloin. I fnd a strange man named Alder, who jumps from a cliff to tell my I'm, "not a seasoned trainer". I decide to follow him to Floccesy Town, but soon head to Route 20. I catch Sewaddle, Pidove, and Sunkern. My, the Music in this game is just amazing! I love the HP Bars in Black 2, the look nice along with all the other graphics. I battle the first few Trainers with ease. I get to Floccesy Ranch, where I catch Psyduck, Mareep, Azurill, Lillipup, and Riolu. To be continued...

Team:

Tepig - Level 8

P.S. If anyone has any ideas for my Team, please PM/VM me!
    Last edited by Navarch; 24th June 2013 at 9:00 PM.

Finally filled the Unova dex and caught that Shiny Haxorus!

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    It's definitely a big effort. I understand what you mean, whether it's worth it or not when X and Y are so close, but for me, that is the reason I am doing it... X and Y means the end of an era for Pokemon games as we know it. I've been playing Pokemon games since I was 8 years old playing Pokemon Blue, and I've done everything there is to do except for complete the Pokedex, so I felt like I just had to complete it this time, before we begin a new age of Pokemon!!! Good luck!
    I think I'll go ahead and complete it. When I get X and a 3DS, I'll (hopefully) have a way to transfer those from White 2 to the new game.

I, not just recently, caught a Lapras at Village Bridge on my first try swimming around the area. I beat most of the trainers there, and am now working on EV training a recently hatched Pokemon and beating White Treehollow. I also want to work on things a little more at Pokestar Studios. Gotta brush up on my acting.
    I'm going to make Ninetails a killing machine. This is my goal.
    SO, I HERD U LIEK MAGIKARP?

Sorry for the hiatus. I'll try to be back and active as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

Black 2: Got all members of the team to level 50. Staraptor learned Brave Bird and Dodrio learned Drill Peck, which means their movesets are complete. Rufflet also learned Crush Claw, but its moveset isn't complete yet.

White 2: Continued on the Kanto Dex, evolved the following Pokemon: Poliwhirl (into Poliwrath), Doduo, Shellder, Gastly (into Haunter), Krabby, Voltorb, Exeggcute, Cubone and Phanpy. Had planned to do more, but didn't have time for that as I didn't use my time very well and I had to charge my DS.

Things are speeding up a little bit now with my Pokedex completion. I still have about halfway to go on the Unova dex by itself but I managed to get a lot of the Pokemon that were hard to acquire.

While looking for a Skitty in my White 2 version, I came across a shiny Rattata. I tried weakening it but I ended up getting that dreaded critical hit causing it to faint. Pretty depressing actually.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

Only the occasional training battles, join avenue things.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Making a new team, around kyurem-b so alot of catching to do.

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Headed for black city so I can do black tower. But first rasing my pokemon up a few levels

I've been working really hard on my white 2 game to get all medals, already attempted the E4 with Deoxys alone and it wasn't that bad :P got few easy medals that I didn't bother getting before and now I'm working on the pokeStar studios' medals. Next will be catching or transferring pokemons from my white game (644 caught) ^^; my summer break just started! I'm at 102 medals right now and going up~~
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4425-1490-2598
    Nickname:Nasser

Safari Type: Psychic
    Safari Pokemons: Abra, Sigilyph, and Gothorita

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I have just beaten Benga in the battle tower and recieved my shiny gible After that i have gone to challenge Cynthia and beat her to
    Black 2 team

I have pretty much all of the pokemon now except for the legendaries I couldn't get and doduo ^^
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 8:35 PM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Just working on national dex completion. I still have a rather lengthy DW list that I'm trying to finish up. Probably not going to reach my goal before XY, but what can you do when you're only allowed to take one Pokemon from the DW a day, right?
    Other than that, I still have a few hidden grottos left, a couple swarms I'm still watching out for, waiting for winter to roll around so I can catch Spheal and the like. Yeah, got my work cut out for me, sad part is I'm growing incredibly sick of the games already.

Black 2: Trained the team to level 60. Chatot learned Hyper Voice, which means its moveset is complete. Rufflet evolved into Braviary, which means that all members now are fully evolved. It also learned Superpower thanks to this, but its moveset is still not complete yet. Will continue tomorrow, but I am pretty sure the training will slow down quite a bit from now on.

White 2: Evolved the following Pokemon: Rhyhorn (into Rhydon), Smoochum, Omanyte and Kabuto. Also captured a Horsea, Goldeen and Dratini and evolved them into Seadra, Seaking and Dragonair. This means that I have done all evolutions from Kanto for now, but there will be a little more to do later. Next up, I will do all the breeding I need to do from Kanto and Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Leaves dance along the blowing wind, flying all around Aspertia City. My mother stops to watch the leaves fall before her doorstep, and suddenly her XTransciever starts ringing. She has a chat with Professer Juniper about a new Pokemon for me! Hmm, Bianca...a big, green, hat...Anyway, my mother steps into my house and calls for me. I walk into the kitchen/living room and she tells me about the new Pokemon and a device called a, "Pokedex". I go outside to meet my pal Hugh. His little sister that tags along gives me advice about the new Pokemon I'm getting. Hugh does something with his arm...Hugh decides to tag along while I go get my Pokemon, and we arrive at the Aspertia Lookout. I see the woman with the green hat, and call for her. She sees me and asks if she knows a boy named Nick. I say yes, and before I tell her it's me, her light bulb goes off in her head. She implies I'm Nick and I agree. She raises out her arms with the new Pokemon in a glass case that has a sliding screen. EDIT: Rather than Snivy, I decided with Tepig. He had a Brave Nature, which is nice because his Speed already sucks and now he can use some special attacks pretty well. Bianca suggests a battle with Hugh, so he sends out his Oshawott. I decide to use Tackle, Tail Whip, and Tackle again to beat him. Afterwards, Bianca shows me around the Pokemon Center. We go outside to find my Mother and Hugh's Sister. I obtain the Running Shoes and two Town Maps, one for Hugh and one for me. I go and meet Bianca and she teaches me how to catch a Pokemon. I then proceed to catch a Patrat and Purrloin. I fnd a strange man named Alder, who jumps from a cliff to tell my I'm, "not a seasoned trainer". I decide to follow him to Floccesy Town, but soon head to Route 20. I catch Sewaddle, Pidove, and Sunkern. My, the Music in this game is just amazing! I love the HP Bars in Black 2, the look nice along with all the other graphics. I battle the first few Trainers with ease. I get to Floccesy Ranch, where I catch Psyduck, Mareep, Azurill, Lillipup, and Riolu. To be continued...

Team:

Tepig - Level 8

P.S. If anyone has any ideas for my Team, please PM/VM me!
    I thought I was descriptive in my updates
    For your team you should do what I did, use Pokemon that you've never/rarely used.
    It's much more fun then using Pokemon over and over again, that's something I've learnt.
    You should try making a team that looks good together and has good synergy.
    I say looks good because I usually look at my team and think "Am I happy?".
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Finally got 49 wins in the super double train ^^. After losing twice at around 30~. Only Super Multi trophy left!
    Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936
    White 2 FC: 3225 9990 2378

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    I thought I was descriptive in my updates
    For your team you should do what I did, use Pokemon that you've never/rarely used.
    It's much more fun then using Pokemon over and over again, that's something I've learnt.
    You should try making a team that looks good together and has good synergy.
    I say looks good because I usually look at my team and think "Am I happy?".
    I like building diverse, strategic teams consisting solely of indigenous Pokémon. To me, it doesn't matter where the Pokémon sit in the tiers rankings, it only matters to me if I repeat as few types as possible. (pay no mind to my Platinum team... *cough*)

Our final play through W2 before X and Y comes is about to begin! I decided to try something a little different. While I will have my team of my main 6 Pokemon, I will still train all my other Pokemon to keep up the levels. I will also have a level limit of the strongest Pokemon from the gym leader (for my main team). So it begins! We started in our homes like usual, and mom told us to find Bianca for a Pokemon. With Drake (name I gave to my rival) following us, we found her and she gave my starter, a Snivy called Tails. We battled Drake's Tepig and won. Bianca gave us a Pokedex and she taught us how to use the Pokemon Center. There we met a Pokemon Breeder who said something about this guy named N... Anyways, Bianca then taught us how to catch Pokemon and we got 10 Pokeballs. In the first route, we caught our first two Pokemon! A Patrat called Disney and a Purrloin called Sylvester! I trained Snivy to level 8, and Patrat and Purrloin to level 6. We got to Floccesy Town, and then proceeded to the next route, where we caught a Sewaddle called Chanel, and a Sunkern called Helios. Looking for a Pidove now. Then will train my reserves to level 8.

Spoiler:- Main W2 Team of 6:

Spoiler:- Other Pokemon:

Page 105 of 167 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast