Page 107 of 167 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 4166

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I've started training up my Snorlax for my team i'm creating. He will be a defensive physical attacker. Other than that I tested my abilities at the battle tester thingy mo bob in Nimbasa. I did extremely well considering my team, I scored Hyper Rank!! Charizard and Gliscor did very good, Charizard single handedly took out 2 of the 5 peoples team, Gliscor swept the first and the last battle trainer. Gliscor is really deadly after Swords Dance, then usually followed up by a Sky Uppercut or an Acrobatics.
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

White2
    Acc: Join Avenue is rank 85.

Black2
    Acc: Got another Sacred Ash!
    Acc: Join Avenue is rank 84.

I just finished breeding 45 Pokemon in Black and am trading them over to train in Black 2.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 84

Autumn. I finally evolved all those Pokémon that I bred and EV trained. Most of them don't have their movesets finalized though. I also took on the Battle Subway for the first time. I went on the Single Train and made my way to Ingo. He was pretty easy and I unlocked the Super Single Train.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Black 2: Battled a majority of the Nimbasa Trainers, my Rival, the Striaton brothers as well as the two dudes at Game Freak. This was enough to get all members of the team to level 85, so it was time for them to show what they really could do. I flew to the Pokemon League and entered. Decided to start with Marshal as I expected him to be the easiest to beat. That turned out to be true, Dodrio could take down more than half of his team on its own, and the remaining two members of his team were no match for the others of my team. Continued with Caitlin, started with Braviary against her Musharna, then I let Togekiss sweep the rest of her team. Went to Grimsley next, started with Braviary against his Honchkrow, and the rest of his team weren't any problems as half my my team knew Fighting-moves. Lastly, I went to Shauntal. Started with Chatot, but it could only take down her Cofagrigus before getting defeated by her Froslass. I let the others in my team handle the rest of hers.

Finally, I could challenge Iris. I started with Braviary which took down her Hydreigon, then Togekiss could basically sweep the rest of her team after a Nasty Plot. With that, I had beaten the E4. For the third time in this game, but definitely not for the last. I watched the credits and arrived back in my beloved Aspertia City. Since I had beaten the E4 with only Normal-types and only Flying-types, I got two medals for that. And I can let this team rest for now. My next type is going to be Dark. I have already planned a team to use, going to EV-train it tomorrow.

White 2: Completed the rest of the movies in the Full Metal Cop series as well as all movies in the Love and Battles series. Had planned to do more, but didn't have time for it. Got more movie series left, so I will continue until I have completed them all.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I beat the Pokemon League yesterday (15 days to complete the game, currently at 49.09 hours), and have just started working on my Pokedex. I'll start by going back through all the routes in W2 and catching any pokemon that I don't have. Then, I've written down all the basic evolutions of all the pokemon I need (it'll be easier to evolve them all once I transfer), and will get them on any of my other games, and write down which they're on so I can transfer them easily later on

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

I have reset my game once again. This game is most beautiful in the Autumn season, especially the trees and music changes. I haven't moved yet. I am standing in my room because I wanted to start yesterday. July 1st seemed like a good day to start because it was the first day of the Month. That is all so far...so yeah.
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

Spent most of today reading but did manage to get a good few hours in this evening. I restarted my Black 2 and did the storyline up til beating Cheren and getting the C-Gear, now I've traded over all my eggs and hatched my baby electric team! Took around two hours to do. Next stage is to send them back over to White 2 and get them EV trained then send them back and begin our adventure on Challenge Mode together!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Finished exploring route 17 and 18, then immediately headed for Northern Isshu.
    My first stop was Iccirus City, where I fought one of the "annoying triad", as I like to call them.
    Was an easy battle, the other two fled, and will be dealt with next season.
    Explored the dragon spiral tower, which brought back memories from BW!
    I then traversed the surrounding routes, and the amazing Tubeline bridge, which looked awesome as always!
    Finally arrived at the transfer lab, where I brought back some Pokemon from Hoenn.
    They were Milotic, Sceptile, Torkoal & Flygon!
    With Milotic, not long ago, I had become a Grand festival champion, winning the beauty rank.
    It's quite possible one of my favourite Pokemon. The other 3 were Pokemon I had used throughout my adventure consistently, with Sceptile being my starter, Torkoal is another favourite of mine. I still have quite a few more to bring over, but I'd rather train them first.
    I also traded a Ditto for a Rotom, I highly doubt I'll be using it though.

Since then, I've been battling through at the White Tree hollow, going undefeated until Area 9.
    I had never tried the Black Tower, so was excited about the challenges that awaited.
    And, it turned out to be, pretty amazing although slightly grueling too.
    At times it was tiring, but it was fun, and knowing that Benga was ahead, I continued valiantly...

My Pokemon had gained so many levels in the process, going from the mid 60's to late 80's by the end.
    My first defeat was at Area 9, and then Area 10, with each time not being able to find a nurse soon enough :s
    Area 10 proved to be a real grind, I literally had to search for a life time, to find the gatekeeper.
    I eventually found him, but not without difficulty, it was for sure a really tense finish.
    Finding Benga was a little less complicated, going in to the match I was really relieved to have finally got here.
    My team was ready, healed for the most part, and pretty high leveled.
    I beat Benga rather easily, but I think that was because my team has really become something special throughout this experience.

After finally dealing with that, I headed outside for a change.
    Received like a dozen different Medals, finally surpassing the 50 mark!! :]
    Fought Cress & Cilan with Chilli as my doubles partner, was a rather easy battle compared to the previous time.
    Heading North, I ran into a Fisherman who had 6 Magikarps', ARE YOU FOR REALLL? 6 MAGIKARP'S?

Received my Dream World Druddigon, really excited to add him to my party.
    Heading to Route 5, to fight Cheren. Oh, wait. That reminds me, I challenged Cynthia before I visited Striaton.
    Since my Isshu Pokemon are all over leveled, I replaced them with my Hoenn Pokemon, and just kept Golduck with me.
    Unfortunately that proved to be real mistake, as not only did I lose, I was also subject to the biggest form of torment and torture in these games, being stalled out. Cynthia's Milotic kept resting and resting, even if it's health was rather high, and I had nothing to hit it, Milotic and Golduck, both who were strong enough to live her attacks meant she kept stalling and stalling, it was daarrnn annoying!

Anyways, back to the present, I'm heading to Route 5 to battle Cheren!
    I've already battled Bianca who was fun, Cheren would finish things nicely.
    He isn't there strangely, I'll have to check up on that later.

After that, I need to..
    - Get the Shiny Dratini from Benga.
    - Trade some Pokemon from Black 2?
    - Find N, and challenge him in all four seasons.
    - Battle the two trainers at Game freak.
    - Challenge the E4 again, with new Pokemon, probably my Hoenn guys :3
    - Avenge my defeats against Cynthia & especially Colress.
    - Catch some new Pokemon!! As many as possible.
    - Work on collecting all the medals.
    - Gym leaders, Champions at the PWT.
    - Breed some Pokemon, especially the Druddigon and Gothitelle from the DW, there natures need fixing!
    - Try and visit the DW regularly, after all it'll be down, not long from now.
    - PokeStar Studio, films, and stuff.

#Wish me luck!!! :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

I just finished catching 60 Pokemon with Pikachu alone and I am now trading them over from Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Heading North, I ran into a Fisherman who had 6 Magikarps', ARE YOU FOR REALLL? 6 MAGIKARP'S?
    There's one in every game, annoyingly. He's the one trainer I try to avoid if I can at all help it.

Now that I've been freed from the Dragonspiral Tower I'm on Route 3, breeding for a shiny Magikarp.

I have mainly been working on training some Dark types for the Elite Four and Type Expert tournament. Last week, I trained an Umbreon and a Houndoom. Currently, I'm training Krookodile and Drapion.

While I was EV training those last two Pokemon, I encountered a shiny Golurk! This was my first random encounter shiny of Gen V. I threw a Dusk Ball at it, but it broke out immediately. So, I just used a Master Ball to catch it.
    I had saved most of my Master Balls on Gen V just for a moment like that.

Also, I have been levelling up my Join Avenue some more. It's currently at rank 82.

Black 2: Started working on my upcoming team. Will only train 4 Pokemon this time as I already have two ready since earlier. Today, I EV-trained these four and trained them to level 40. They are currently: Scrafty, Sneasel, Pupitar and Sharpedo. Will continue training them tomorrow.

White 2: Completed all the movies in the Mystery Doors of the Magical Land Series. Would have done more, but I was too lazy didn’t have enough time, will try to do more tomorrow instead.

Black 2: Been working on training a new team consisting of Leafeon, Electross, Salamence, Samurott, Arcanine, and Stoutland. I've battled a bunch of Pokemon on Route 1 and taken on the Elite Four a few times now to raise their levels. As of now, Leafeon is at level 56, Electross has yet to be evolved from a level 39 Eelektrik, Salamence is at level 54, Samurott at 75, Arcanine at 81, and Stoutland at 72. Also did some GTS trading and got some Pokemon needed to complete the pokedex. Started a GTS search for a Vulpix with drought as well, but still have yet to find one. I also bred and hatched multiple eggs, mostly Eevees, since I'm aiming to raise all the Eeveelutions to use in battles.

I've just been breeding and testing out different Pokemon in the Battle Subway. So far I've IV bred and EV trained the following: Salamence, Eelektross, Dragonite, Musharna, Scizor, Porygon-Z, Hydreigon, Togekiss, Volcarona, Reuniclus, Milotic, Garchomp and Tyranitar.

Black 2: Trained the team to level 55. Sneasel learned Ice Shard and evolved into Weavile, Pupitar learned Crunch and Earthquake and evolved into Tyranitar. So now, all members of the team are fully evolved and they have their final movesets... almost. I was going to teach Night Slash to Weavile, but forgot about it, so I will have to do it tomorrow. Will also continue with the training tomorrow, going to see how far they can get.

White 2: Completed The Giant Woman series and did the first two movies in the Red Fog of Terror series. Should have done more, but didn't, so I didn't exactly compensate for my laziness from the last days. Will probably give it another try tomorrow instead.

Last night spent a few hours EV training my lil Electric team. Six Pokemon EV trained in one evening is probably my new record, it took a while especially because I wanted them fully EV trained but as low level as possible for the story. I think I did quite well, they are all between level 14-22. So now it's time to begin our journey!
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

I finally got around to EVing that event Deoxys, which is now a Deoxys-A. And I decided to finish off Black Tower. I only have two more levels left, then that Gible is all mine!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Black 2: First of all, I taught Night Slash to my Weavile. Then, I continued with my training. I battled all trainers in the Nimbasa Stadiums and all on the Royal Unova, two members of the trio in Striaton and my Rival at Driftveil as well as some wild Pokemon at Route 1 & 18. This was enough to get all members of the team to level 66. Everything didn't go smoothly though, I had a bit of trouble against certain trainers. I hope it will go better tomorrow.

White 2: Completed the last movie in the Red Fog of Terror series and all movies in the Everlasting Memories series. Should have done more, but didn't spend my time wisely, and then I also had to charge my DS. But now I only have one series of movies left to complete as well as that one extra movie, and I should be able to do all of that tomorrow.

Well I am truly gutted.

After spending the last week speeding through Black 2 for the challenge key, trading it over to White 2 and resetting my Black 2 for a new adventure, breeding and EV training a full team of lil Electric Pokemon for the Black 2 playthrough on Challenge Mode, I have just found out the hard way that I can't send over the Challenge Key from my White 2 even though it has Challenge Mode unlocked on it. All that time and energy wasted for NOTHING. I've got no motivation to do Black 2 again on normal mode, I wanted to experience the challenge of the harder mode. So yeah, just feeling a bit gutted right now.

I went back to my White 2 file and did some Magnemite trading and did my Avenue and got a few levels. I guess there is not much else to do now but complete my Pokedex, but feeling a bit burnt out on it.

Somebody motivate me :'(
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:

Black 2:
    Still hatching Magikarp eggs. Took a break to hunt the daily swarm (Volbeat this time), then used the Skyarrow Bridge to hatch about 140 eggs I had in my PC bokes (was going for the 720 Boxed medal, but after I filled up to the original 16 boxes 8 more appeared so to the Pit with that). I also got the Magikarp Award and Pedaling Legend medals.

White 2:
    Finished up in the Celestial Tower and Route 7. Went back to Mistralton and took on the gym, beat it pretty handily with Jolt the Magneton and Shogun the Samurott. Soon I might let Jolt evolve into a Magnezone; I wanted to keep it as a Magneton for a while. Hopped a plane to Lentimas Town and saved there.

Black 2:
    Slap Cherens face with Water Guns from Oshawott and 1 bug bite from Sewaddle. IN YO FACE CHEREN. I head to Virbank city with Oshawott and Sewaddle. Beating up the toddlers pokemon and the day care lady DUNSPARCE. I heal up then head to Virbank city complex. I beat those co-workers and the 2 youngster and 1 lass person. My team is about level 15 and sewaddle is level 16.
    I heal up then train my team to level 20. Oshawott evolves and Sewaddle evolve. Head to the gym and beat Roxie easily. I go to the stupid Pokestar studios crap and spam click the "A" button until I get to the battle against "Masked Man Brycen" Use force palm then ice punch so I easily win! Hop into the boat and head to castelia city. I save after that.
    My current team:
    Oshie the Dewott- Level 20
    Tackle
    Razor Shell
    Fury Cutter
    Water gun
    Leafster the Swadloon- level 21
    Razor Leaf
    Protect
    Bug bite
    Tackle

Pokemon Black 2

Memory Link: Yes
    Key System Settings: Default

"Hi there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!"
    "My name is Professor Juniper. Everyone calls me the Pokemon professor."
    "That's right! This world is widely inhabited by mysterious creatures called Pokemon!"
    "Pokemon have mysterious powers, come in many shapes and live in many different places."
    "We humans live happily with pokemon! Living and working together, we complement each other."
    "We help each other out to accomplish different tasks."
    "Having Pokemon batle one another is particularly popular, and it deepens the bond between people and Pokemon."
    "And that is why I research Pokemon"
    "Well that's enough from me..."
    "Could you tell me about yourself?"

I have nuts!

"I'd like to know your name. Please tell me."

It's Exe and you'd better remember it!

"Could you tell me about your friend--the older boy who lives nearby?"

Well, his name is Rigel and he has a head that looks like a Qwilfish. He has nuts too

"Exe! I'm going to entrust you with a Pokemon. I'm sure you will be great partners!"
    "The moment you choose a pokemon that will accompany you on your journey, your story will truly begin."
    "During your journey, you will meet many pokemon and people with different personalities and points of view."
    "I really hope you learn what is important to you as a result of your travels..."
    "That's right! Befriend new people and pokemon and grow as a person. That's the most important goal of your journey!"
    "Let's go visit the world of Pokemon!"

Yyyyeeeeeaaaaahhh!

Spoiler:- Part One:

Spoiler:- Part Two:
    Last edited by Xyllerion; 16th July 2013 at 12:55 PM.

Filming the movies in Black 2

finally got so bored that i went pokehunting i got several critical catches all in the same hour, i caught litwick and skarmoary and many other pokemon
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Page 107 of 167 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast