Page 108 of 166 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Yay I beat Black Tower! Now I guess I'm back to shiny hunting.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I have officially stopped playing BW2 until XY come out. When they do, and I unlock the ability to transfer from past games, I will transfer my old Pokémon from BW2 to XY, and restart my BW2 games. You will see no further updates from me until then.

Got my Join Avenue to rank 7 today. Also went and caught Uxie, Azelf, and Terrakion. All in Pokeballs Cobalion didn't want to stay in a Pokeball, so I turned it off and will go back later and try again. Then I'll go and get Mesprit

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

Yesterday I began with my usual Magnemite trading followed by Join Avenue and levelled my Dojo and Emporium up!

Then I decided to catch all the legendaries remaining in my game, even if I'd already got them in my Dex from trading.

I started by catching Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf, all three of which I needed Dex entries for so that was awesome!

Then I went and explored Clay Tunnel for the first time. I knew it was always there, but I'd always been so busy with the Tree Hollow, PWT and EV training to explore it. So anyways, we had fun exploring and at the end, did the puzzle and caught Regirock even though I had all three Regi's transferred over from my Heart Gold game. I then turned the room into the Ice Temple and caught Regice.

After this I was a bit worried because I couldn't turn the room into the Steel one. I was worried that I needed all three Regis from THIS game, not previous games to unlock Regigigas. Luckily, he accepted my old Registeel and for the first time ever in my Pokemon history, I caught Regigas. He was just always a legendary that eluded me for some reason. Well we finally got him.

Next we went and caught Reshiram and Kyurum and then fused them and after that we caught Terrakion even though I got an EV trained Jolly one.

After that I caught my swarm Pokemon, a Crogunk

So a nice evening spent exploring deep caves and catching legendaries, always fun!

I must say, Breloom is the ultimate catcher Pokemon. I have an EV trained Technician Breloom that I've taught False Swipe to. Legendaries are much easier to catch when you can get their HP to exactly 1 hp and have a 100% accuracy sleep inducer in Spore!

Excellent work, Bree!!!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Still on the trail of shiny Magikarp in Black 2. While hatching eggs I occasionally go check out the one hidden grotto I can reach on Route 3 without surfing. I caught Pachirisu and Manectric there. Going to use both for breeding; I want my pink electric squirrel and blue Electrike. Also found some stuff I can sell later.
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

After arriving in Castelia city I found all the clowns to get my rare candy award. I head to battle the battle company then get the TM for Flash. I go to the gym and see Iris. I follow her to the sewers (I already knew where they were. Anyway she isn't handy she didn't go in or something, maybe she'd be like "AHH MY NAILS ARE GONNA GET DIRTY IN THE SEWERS! AND THESE ARE NEW SHOES!" lol)
    I catch a Zubat and level it up while beating up some trainers. I then go to the team plasma grunts after getting items and beating trainers. My zubat gets to level 22 and evolves while my Swadloon evolves into leavanny at level 23 and my dewott was level 25.
    I catch an eevee to and level it to level 21 then stop because I want it to be a jolteon and it will also learn thunder fang and it already has the move covet.
    I head to battle burgh. EASY. Spam wing attacks and air cutters :P
    I then go to route 4 and battle trainers and colress. Sorta simple and now golbat is level 25. I gave it protein to and hasn't evolved it! After training in the desert resort eevee is level 21,dewott is level 25 and so isleavanny. Golbat is level 30, only died 3 times, had eaten a protien, it's night AND HASN'T EVOLVED YET!!!! I catch a trapinch and head to nimbasa city. I get the hidden Thunder stone and give it to eevee so it evolves and learns thunder fang. I save after that.

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    I head to battle burgh. EASY. Spam wing attacks and air cutters :P
    Burgh's ridiculously easy. I took a lvl 14 Darumaka in against lvl 22 bug types and just destroyed the place. Then strolled out whistling while the Castelia fire department tried to extinguish the burning webs
    Regigigas fan

Black 2: Have been training my team during the past days, battling the usual trainers. To my previous list of trainers, I added the two Gamefreak members in Castelia City. Will save the Shadow Triad and N until a later point in this month. All of the training has gotten all four members of my team to level 83. This means they will be finished tomorrow. Also, I did for the first time ever win a Master Ball in one of my lotteries in my Join Avenue tday.

White 2: Finished all of the movies in the Ghost Erasers series. This unlocked the final movie, Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder. I completed it as well. All of this gave me a Trainer Card upgrade, a Bronze Statue at Pokestar Studios and access to the dressing room. I still have to release all movies with strange endings before I am done here, might come back and do that at some later point. But for now, I am done here, which allowed me to move on to the next thing in the game. I decided to completed the PWT next up. Since I had already done quite much in it before, there wasn't a lot left to do. I beat the Mix Master and Rental Master tournaments once each, and the World Leaders tournament seven times. This unlocked the final tournament, the Champions. I tried it and beat it as well, which gave me another Trainer Card upgrade. Before leaving, I also cleared the Type Expert Tourmanents for Dragon and Psychic. Will probably return one day and complete the rest of them as well. But for now, I am done here as well. Next, I had to find something to do before I am done with the things I am doing right now in Black 2. So I decided to try the Battle Subway. It didn't go very well at first, I lost three times in the early rounds. But I managed to get a streak of 14 in the end at least, will continue tomorrow to see how far it can go.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Black 2: Have been training my team during the past days, battling the usual trainers. To my previous list of trainers, I added the two Gamefreak members in Castelia City. Will save the Shadow Triad and N until a later point in this month. All of the training has gotten all four members of my team to level 83. This means they will be finished tomorrow. Also, I did for the first time ever win a Master Ball in one of my lotteries in my Join Avenue tday.
    Hey do you work on your Join Avenue? That is a great way of leveling up.

Anywho. I have been doing my gameplay replays for every gen. version since Sapphire and I finally here at White 2. So I Just battled Team Plasma at the ship and got kicked out. My team is all at level 47. Yes I grind! And so far my team is Panpour, pansear, Pansage, Riolu, and Altaria.
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

Double battles with Ballarina (koffing) and Lilwun (oshawott) vs gothita and trubbish.
    Wants to defeat trubbish before gothita so scraggy in reserve gets sp def evs only.
    Remembers how trubbish tends to need multiple hits instead of one to be taken out.
    Chooses for both pokémon to attack trubbish; fire blast from Ballarina and razor shell from Lilwun.
    Lilwun successfully knocks out trubbish.
    Ballarina levels up and has ability to learn sludge bomb; teaches sludge bomb to forget how to use fire blast on the gothita so as not to knock it out.
    Ballarina uses fire blast...gothita faints. >.<#

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Went on another catching, trading and importing spree to bring my Pokedex up to over 400 captured now, over half way

Would just like to say a big 'thanks' to my friend Dreamtheater66 who traded me all the remaining Starter Pokemon I needed, what a massive help

I have now captured every single Unovan Pokemon, the first time I've completed any of the Pokedex' in years! Of course, in White 2, the Unova Pokedex has more than just Unovan Pokemon in it -.- I still have around 10-15 to obtain to have completed that one totally, and two Pokemon I haven't 'seen' yet, which I am trying to get first so I can get the Shiny Haxorus. The first in Pupitar which I will easily get today as I have a Tyranitar, the second is Vespiquen who I am having lots of trouble with.

Combee only has a 12.5% chance to be a female and only a 20% encounter chance in the wild making it extremely difficult to find one I can evolve.

Similarly, Vespiquen only has a 5% chance to appear in a shaking grass spot. I was at it for hours and couldn't find one. To make it worse, I kept finding Roserade and Unfezant, both of which has the same 5% as Vesp D:

If anyone could trade me one I'd really appreciate it!
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Went over to the Nature Preserve to pick up that Shiny Haxorus. Decided to SR for an Adamant one so I can EV Train it later. Didn't take as long as expected, even though I was using Premier Balls... Anyway, after 3-4 SR's, I got an Adamant Male and immediately saved the game. Caught some more Pokemon and then went to drop off the Haxorus in the box. I checked its stats one more time, just to compare them to the Haxorus I already had, and I noticed that it had Rivalry as its Ability... I wanted Mold Breaker but I wasn't thinking about it while I was SR'ing -_-.
    TSV: 1301

White 2: 0777-5568-1398
    3DS: 2981-6233-6740
    XBL: IX Phantom IV

Got my shiny Magikarp today. After hatching and evolving it I took a break to check out the daily swarm, but I already have Swalot, so I let it go. Checked a couple more hidden grottos, then swapped out my pokemon in the daycare and started breeding charmander.
    Regigigas fan

Next up...

Spoiler:- Part Three:
    ------------------------------
    ------------------------------
    I'm a giraffe. I belong in the wide plains of Africa. With my people, in sunshine.
    I will shine. Hopefully I don't get noscoped. Pece.

I've made it my goal to complete the national dex and get the shiny charm so I can do some shiny hunting. It will be the first time I've completed the pokedex for any game. I only need to see 64 pokemon to fully fill my pokedex and I still need to catch the ones I haven't gotten already. Thankfully with a few trades yesterday I got some of the harder pokemon out of the way. It's still gonna be a bit time consuming, but I'm hoping to be done by the end of this week.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Pokemon Y)
    IGN: Ichigo
    Normal type with Chansey, Teddiursa, and Minccino

I was doing a world leaders tournament today and Pryce was matched up against Blaine. Which to me was funny because they both have canes
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari
    Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Secret Base
    Coming Soon

Running around collecting charmander eggs and putting them in my PC for mass hatching later. I have my Beartic out so I can surf over to the second hidden grotto on Route 3; I periodically check both grottos while I'm egg-collecting. Have gathered about 10,000 pokedollars' worth of mulch to sell off later and have caught some of the grotto pokemon. Hoping to find some evolution stones while I'm at it, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Regigigas fan

Just got the password that I needed at Giant Chasm. Tomorrow I'll finish off the Plasma Frigate story. Oh, and I got the Wailord watcher medal.

Also this is totally irrelevant, but at some point in the game I battled a trainer with a Steelix, and the sprite made me laugh for about half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0n-H!tch'd View Post
    Hey do you work on your Join Avenue? That is a great way of leveling up.
    Not sure how you mean, I do work on my Join Avenue by guiding people there, and I also have a few shops there that offer leveling for Pokemon, but I don't use them that much.

Black 2: Battled my Rival, the two Gamefreakers at Castelia and some trainers in one of the Nimbasa Stadiums. This was enough to get the four members of the team to level 85, so it was time for the challenge. I flew to the Pokemon League, added my Hydreigon and Zoroark to them, and the team was done. I entered the main place and challenged the E4. Started with Shauntal and Caitlin since I had an advantage against them, and they turned out to be easy to defeat. Continued with Grimsley, who was a bit harder but still manageable. I had saved Marshal until the very last since I expected him to give me the most trouble. It turned out to be true, but he was still easier than I had expected. My Hydreigon and Scrafty could take down most of his team without problems, it might have gone even easier if I had used Scrafty as my lead. Continued with Iris, and she was quite easy as Scrafty could more or less sweep her team without problems. So with that, I had beaten the E4 once more, and I arrived back in Aspertia City again, where I got a Medal for completing the E4 and Champion with only Dark-types. Will have to see what I will be doing next in this game.

White 2: Continued in the Battle Subway, did to my own surprise make it to the sixth round before I lost due to playing badly against a Psychic/Ghost-team. Will probably try again tomorrow to see if I can make it any further.

Will also start a somewhat larger project which will take place on all of my 5th gen games, and the start is on B/W, so I might not play B/W2 as much for the rest of this week.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Since my last update;
    I got a shiny Dratini from Benga, which I find pretty interesting. I may use it as a specially orientated Dragonite, we'll see..
    Caught myself a Sawk, I've always wanted a Sawk, looking at it, it's rather interesting looking, and it's strong too!
    Did take me a few tries to catch one with a beneficiary nature and decent IV's, but I got there, eventually :]
    I have been traversing Isshu quite a bit, been checking out as many tree hollows as I can, with little fortune though.
    Trained Sawk up a good few levels, he's around the mid 60's, I plan to get him to 70's, challenge N & the E4 with Sawk as a new member to my team. I also forgot to mention that, I also caught a cool little Sandslash on the same route and during the same moment I got Sawk!

Finally met N in Nimbasa, looking to catch Reshiram and then battle him as soon as!
    I've also been making it a habit to get berries from the lady west of Nimbasa too, they're pretty useful.
    I also left the Drudiggon, that I received from the DW, at the day care center, hatching two, including one with a good nature.
    I did the same with Gothitelle, but haven't done much hatching with that to say anything more.
    Played quite a bit in the DW, and got myself a rattled Whismur, which is nice, though I do have an Exploud that needs importing from Hoenn.

Currently on the way to facing the legendary, Reshiram. I did run into Cedric a short while ago, that wasn't awkward..
    Caught a Reshiram, whilst watching the big bang theory, bazinga! Mild natured too, which isn't too bad.
    I think I'll call it a day here, wish me luck :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Thanks to everyone who offered me a Vespiquen I was negotiating with a few people when I had 10 mins to spare and quickly jumped on my 3DS. I thought myself give it a few goes and lo and behold, the Vespiquen appeared from a shaking spot FINALLY. Perseverance paid off in the end, but really appreciate the kindness of those who jumped to help me!

Catching the Vespiquen meant I had 'seen' every Pokemon in the Unova Dex. I got on the plane to the Nature Reserve for the first time ever and thought it was beautiful there, although I wish it was much bigger and had a better variety of Pokemon.

I had taken one of my Syncronizers with me, and got an Adamant shiny Haxorus but unlike the poor guy above me, I looked at his nature and reset when I saw it had Rivalry. I resetted and got an Adamant one with Mold Breaker second time. I will EV train him soon.

After that I caught a Nuzleaf and did some more catching, including catching a 5% encounter chance Castform from a shaking spot, after only 3 tries. Am over 420 Pokemon obtained now, slowly getting there my friends.

Take it easy everyone x
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:

finally completed my national pokedex on W2. Id have to say that my proudest capture was hidden ability ditto in the giant chasm hidden grotto

I FINALLY won my first online battle!
    Call me whatever, but at the time I was testing. 13 losses and 1 win doesn't seem much like a thing to celebrate (Maybe 13 isn't so unlucky!), but it sure is a confidence booster.
    I also won the PWT Champions tournament.
    "The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself."
    -Henry Miller
    Current found shinies:
    My winning team PWT Champions tournament:
    The rest of my team:
    Already beat Y.

I lost Black 2 before I could even play it...

Just the usual, catching and trading more Pokemon for my 'Dex, it's going well and have nearly 460 Pokemon now.

I found a new, better way of getting more people into my Join Avenue. The Magnemite Coil was just not working for me, every Magnemite had already been traded. I discovered that if you just connect with some on GTS Negotiations it will put a new visitor in your Avenue. It took around 1min per person so spent around 15 mins doing that then had a good time in my Avenue Got my emporium to rank 9 and my dojo to rank 8 after which it turned into a Colosseum.

It's going well. Take it easy guys :') x
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:

Page 108 of 166 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast