Page 109 of 167 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

With a lot of trading, catching, breeding and evolving, my pokedex is nearly completed. With 639 seen and 609 obtained. Not that much more to go so hopefully I can get this done later tonight. Wish me luck!
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

There won't be any updates coming from me for the next 40'ish days at least, as I'll be away on an important event.
    Anyways, since my last post, I caught Kyurem which was somewhat more difficult then Reshiram.
    I assume that he has a lower catch rate, but it didn't take too long, I've had more annoying experiences to say the least.
    I'm looking at you Ho-Oh! Headed to the Pokemon League, and will be detouring to N's castle, to battle him with I believe, his Sand team, exciting! :] I'm hoping to get that done later on, maybe a few more things, and uhh, nothing more to say really..Wish me luck! :]]

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken6 View Post
    With a lot of trading, catching, breeding and evolving, my pokedex is nearly completed. With 639 seen and 609 obtained. Not that much more to go so hopefully I can get this done later tonight. Wish me luck!
    Good luck! :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Still running around on Route 3 collecting Charmander eggs. I should be ready for another hatching spree by later tonight. Every now and then I run down to check the two hidden grottos on Route 3, and I think by now I have about 20,000 pokedollars in mulch sitting in my bag. That must be one really heavy bag by now... I got a dawn stone in the one grotto, so I'm hoping an evolution stone will eventually appear in the other... Though I think I'd have a better chance chasing dust clouds in Twist Mountain. Gonna need a fire stone for when I breed for shiny Vulpix.

Got my first rank 10 in my avenue, my emporium is now rank 10 and I love that I can buy Ethers, PP Ups and Max Revives! My Colosseum also got to rank and my Antique Gallery to Rank 4. I also got my avenue from r14 to r16 today too ^_^

Afterwards, I finished up my Unova Dex by getting Spoink, Spheal, Sealeo, Larvitar and Budew. Afterwards, I visited Juniper and she gave me the Oval Charm which I am really happy with. Sometimes I get frustrated when it takes ages to get an egg.

So anyways, not too long to go now around 170 Pokemon to go. I am just going to finish up each Gen's Dex now starting with Kanto.

Take care all x
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Had to split it into two parts. Didn't know it was gonna get this big.

Spoiler:- Part Four:

Spoiler:- Part Five:
    ------------------------------
    I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear.

I got the shiny charm last night--playing since gen 1 and this is the first time I've completed a pokedex. I'm stoked! Can't wait to start breeding for shinies. Gonna start with charmander, then gonna do feebas, aron, zorua, and riolu. Yes I am breeding for the shinies that look coolest
    3DS Friend Code: 3840 6221 2180
    Dragon Friend Safari: Dragonair, Fraxure, Druddigon.

Spoiler:- My Shinies:

I got my shiny Gible from Benga at long last. I can't wait to start training it. After that, I resumed my shiny hunt for Cobalion.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Quote Originally Posted by professorj15 View Post
    I got the shiny charm last night--playing since gen 1 and this is the first time I've completed a pokedex. I'm stoked! Can't wait to start breeding for shinies. Gonna start with charmander, then gonna do feebas, aron, zorua, and riolu. Yes I am breeding for the shinies that look coolest
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the same boat, been playing since Gen 1. I did complete the original 151 Pokemon as a little kid but since then never managed to complete any 'Dex. Well that is changing this time! I am hard at work completing mine and last night finished breeding all the Kanto Pokemon I needed, now I am going to spend tonight levelling and evolving any others I need. Currently and 493 Pokemon obtained I can do this!

Congrats again

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I got my shiny Gible from Benga at long last. I can't wait to start training it. After that, I resumed my shiny hunt for Cobalion.
    Congrats to you too! I loved the Tree Hollow challenge and hope they put something equally challenging and rewarding in X and Y
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    I loved the Tree Hollow challenge and hope they put something equally challenging and rewarding in X and Y
    I actually found the Black Tower rather easy, I had it finished quickly

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Just finished a hatching spree for charmander eggs. It took me a day and a half to finish. During that time I took a couple of breaks to hunt the daily swarms. Caught Hypno at the Dreamyard and Hippowdon at the Desert Resort. Need to breed Hypno when I get a free minute (probably right after I get my shiny charmander and can swap out my pokemon in the daycare).

My pokedex currently stands at 599 seen and 568 caught. Need to transfer another pile over from Diamond... I have a spare Ekans over there I plan on sending to Black 2. Need Electivire, Tirtouga/Carracosta, and the kami trio to finish my Unova dex and get the oval charm. Really should get off my butt and get into Black and White...

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the same boat, been playing since Gen 1. I did complete the original 151 Pokemon as a little kid but since then never managed to complete any 'Dex. Well that is changing this time! I am hard at work completing mine and last night finished breeding all the Kanto Pokemon I needed, now I am going to spend tonight levelling and evolving any others I need. Currently and 493 Pokemon obtained I can do this!

Congrats again
    Thank you!!! Good luck to you, too. You're close!

Updating to share that I got my first MM shiny in 132 tries! Shiny Charmander on my second day of hunting, and I was prepared for this to take me much longer. I can now see why shiny hunting is so addicting--nothing compares to the elation and excitement I felt when I saw that Charmander shine!! Now on to Feebas!
    3DS Friend Code: 3840 6221 2180
    Dragon Friend Safari: Dragonair, Fraxure, Druddigon.

Spoiler:- My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by professorj15 View Post
    Thank you!!! Good luck to you, too. You're close!

Updating to share that I got my first MM shiny in 132 tries! Shiny Charmander on my second day of hunting, and I was prepared for this to take me much longer. I can now see why shiny hunting is so addicting--nothing compares to the elation and excitement I felt when I saw that Charmander shine!! Now on to Feebas!
    More congratulations are in order!! Wow, what a great start!

I am just checking in to report that today I finished my Kanto Pokdex, something I've not done since I was like 9 years old Made a start on the Johto Dex by evolving all the starters, need 24 more to complete Johto's. Around 540 obtained now.

Take care all! x
    Pokemon X
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:

Rebattling the Elite four and than doing the Black tower. And intil X/Y come I won't be here much.

I'm searching the hidden grottos on Route 3 and down to Route 2 while gathering charmander eggs for my next hatch. Need a fire stone for the shiny Ninetales I plan on breeding. So far I've gotten three water stones. I think the game is mocking me ¬¬

Several pokemon away from completing the pokedex for the first time. What I shall do after I have no idea.

Shiny hunter? No, too much work.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

I'm mass evolving a lot of Pokémon across White, White 2, & Black 2.

Luckily, any promotional legendaries are spread around.

I hatched my shiny charmander :3 Now running around hatching my remaining eggs so I can empty my boxes and switch targets. Left early this morning to try and get an appointment with the doctor but she wasn't in today. While out and about I went to the mall and got Jirachi on my Japanese Black and then transferred it to Black 2.

Caught a shiny registeel in the iron chamber, careful nature with reasonable IV's, after 200+ soft resets!

AZ
    Guess how many Pokemiles it took?

I finished training my Dodrio and now I'm going to evolve my Nidoran Female into a Nidorina.

Last week, I bred a total of 18 Pokemon in Black and White, which I will now use in Black 2 and White 2. I gave them nicknames and traded them to the correct games, now I just need to train them before I can use them. Will start with EV-training them, had hoped to be able to start today, but it didn't happen. I hope to be able to start tomorrow instead, although I'm not counting on it. I had also planned to continue in the Battle Subway in White 2, but that didn't happen at all during the past week, so I will do that tomorrow instead as well.

I returned to Aspertia City after visiting Floccesy Town and I visited the Gym. I walked through the classroom and I eventually arrived at the battlefield in the back of the school. I spoke to Cheren and he told me to beat the two Gym trainers before challenging him. I defeated the two trainers, then I left to heal my Pokemon. I returned to the Gym after that, and then I finally challenged Cheren. He sent out his Patrat first. I used my Sunkern against it, then I used Mareep instead since Sunkern wasn't doing too well. I defeated Patrat with Mareep's ThunderShock attack, and then I faced off against Cheren's Lillipup. I used my Tepig, but its Ember attack didn't do much damage. Lillipup used Work Up to power itself up and its attacks got stronger. In the end, Tepig's Ember attack finally came through, and I won the Basic Badge from Cheren. I headed outside and got the C-Gear from Bianca.

I just finished beating all the trainers in the Driftveil Gym aside from Clay and now I'm off to finish the rest of my training.

Beat the elite 4 and entered the Hall of fame for the second time and today just finished filming all the Pokestar film with the good endings and got the bronze moument.

Aaaaannnd......

Spoiler:- Part Six:

Spoiler:- Part Seven:
    I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear.

Nothing exciting happening
    Training some pokemon to level 100
    Going to take a shot at the new turn a,sent to come
    Gonna be my first one, too bad i have to join the highest rank because of my date of birth

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Page 109 of 167 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast