Page 110 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 4143

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

So just yesterday I was in the waters of Route 1 EV training some Pokemon for speed. I then encounter a Shiny Basculin! So I switch to my Ampharos to paralyze it, and right away Basculin uses Final Gambit, knocking itself out before I could catch it! I wish I had used my Master Ball. I did not need it for any legendaries, and you also get a second one from Colress in the post game. I even have an extra in Black 1 becuase I did not need it for legendaries there either!
    Last edited by garretslarrity; 17th July 2013 at 9:15 PM. Reason: Minor grammar mistake.
    3DS Friend Code: 4012-4489-0237

My Friend Safari: Ground with Sandshrew (Slot 1), Camerupt (Slot 2), and Diggersby (Slot 3).

NNID: garretslarrity

Training my Nidorina to Lv 35. Not sure at whether to evolve it yet.

It's a refreshing feeling to defeat Hugh's superbly weak lvl. 70 Samurott with a lvl. 28 Tranquill using Quick Attack.

Black 2: Got started with the EV-training but I didn't get done much, just as expected. I EV-trained two Pokemon, Omastar and Tirtouga. Tirtouga also evolved into Carracosta along the way. I have 16 Pokemon left to EV-train, so if I can do four a day, I will get them all done before the week is over. That is my goal.

White 2: Went back to the Battle Subway. Managed to beat the first round, but lost in the second as my opponents Vaporeon got a Critical Hit with Ice Beam against my Latias at the worst possible moment. Will try again tomorrow.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

White2: finally started playing a few days ago. Got to the Plasma Frigate final battle, whooped Colress and his stupid machine that inconveniently broke after one use, despite losing Heracross to annoying Sturdy and paralysis, but Jellicent finished up. Somehow Heracross got healed and he beat the Triad, then we moved on to the Chasm where Heracross beat White-Kyurem and enjoyed some early fortune against Ghetsis after being Toxic-ed by Cofagrigus to get the Guts boost and he beat three including Hydreigon (love Megahorn) before Jellicent finished that off. Then I left for Victory Road, made it quite far through and just this minute accidentally jumped off a ledge to put me back at the start...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Black 2: Continued with the EV-training, I completed the EV-training for my Kabuto, Mudkip (which evolved all the way into Swampert), Shellos and Tympole (which evolved into Palpitoad). So far, everything is going very well, I should be able to get done by the end of this week as I have planned.

White 2: Went to the Battle Subway again, managed to win the first two rounds this time. Will continue tomorrow to see if I can get anywhere further.
    Δ

Hatching Roggenrola eggs on Skyarrow Bridge. I finally got a fire stone from the hidden grotto on Route 2, so when I breed a shiny Vulpix I can evolve it.

I can't remember if I already posted here and didn't see anything on previous pages.

I'm training for the Elite Four first round as Rosa and my team is:
    Altaria
    Jellicent(Female)
    Simisear
    Sandslash
    Ampharos
    Serperior(my second favorite starter and ever since the trailer I can't picture Rosa without it)

Black 2: Continued with the final part of the EV-training for this time. I EV-trained my Rhyhorn, Geodude (which evolved into Graveler) and Swinub. With that, I had EV-trained all Pokemon on this game, and could start with the real training. Though I will take it easy until I am done with my EV-training in White 2 since I don't want to get too far ahead here. I trained enough to get all Pokemon to level 30, and that was very easy since the only ones that were under level 30 were Omanyte and Shellos, the latter also evolved into Gastrodon as it reached level 30. Will continue tomorrow.

White 2: Continued in the Battle Subway, but lost quickly as expected. It was in the third round, I faced a Pokemon I wasn't really sure how to handle and my team got destroyed extremely hard. So with that, I left the Subway for this time, will return at a later point with another team since this one didn't work very well. I also got a bit of BP, enough to buy an item in the future if I should need one, though I might just spend them on TMs instead, not sure yet. As I was done with the Subway, I could start with my EV-training here. I started slowly, only EV-trained one Pokemon today, Paras, which evolved into Parasect during the process. Will continue tomorrow, and so far everything is going according to my plans.
    Δ

White 2: Caught Latias in less then 25 ultra balls 2nd try. Metagross was tanking the physics.

Shines I own/owned: Drifblim, Golurk, Bannette

Help me hatch my above eggs! ^

Well, I realized that i really have no life. Why? I cleared the game in 3 days.
    "The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself."
    -Henry Miller
    Current found shinies:
    My winning team PWT Champions tournament:
    The rest of my team:
    Already beat Y.

Was trying to catch a Bold Milotic with my synchronize Bold Abra and RAN INTO A SHINY BLUE BASCULIN.

AND THE F*CKER USED FINAL GAMBIT IN THE FIRST TURN! I NEED A HUG! ;_;
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    *hugs*

Black 2: Trained a little bit more, but not much. Got every member of the team to level 35, and that was five of them that wasn't there already. Also evolved Swinub all the way into Mamoswine and taught it Superpower afterwards.

White 2: Continued with the EV-training. EV-trained my Burmy, Sewaddle, Bulbasaur and Roselia. The first three also evolved into Wormadam, Leavanny and Ivysaur. Only got four Pokemon left to EV-train, and I will get all of them done tomorrow. Then, the real training can start here as well.
    Δ

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    *hugs*

Black 2: Trained a little bit more, but not much. Got every member of the team to level 35, and that was five of them that wasn't there already. Also evolved Swinub all the way into Mamoswine and taught it Superpower afterwards.

White 2: Continued with the EV-training. EV-trained my Burmy, Sewaddle, Bulbasaur and Roselia. The first three also evolved into Wormadam, Leavanny and Ivysaur. Only got four Pokemon left to EV-train, and I will get all of them done tomorrow. Then, the real training can start here as well.
    Thank you! That felt good. Ended up catching a male Bold Milotic soon after. Was I lucky!
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Was trying to catch a Bold Milotic with my synchronize Bold Abra and RAN INTO A SHINY BLUE BASCULIN.

ROFLMAO! XD

*hugs you too*

-------------------------------

Next...
        Spoiler:- Part Eight:
    ------------------------------
    ------------------------------
    Words to make signature look awesome. Nutella, bacon, donuts, and more bacon.

Was Ev training my Scyther today on Banette and Gorlurks and caught a Shiny Banette. So happy.

on the same run maybe an hour later.. ran into a Shiny Gorlurk hit it once with a X- Scissor got it to about half health it used curse... Ends up with 1 health. Catch it first ultra ball. I was about to rage.
    Last edited by ShinyGligar; 20th July 2013 at 11:49 PM.

Black 2: Continued with the training, though I didn't get as far as I had hoped. I had planned to get all members of the team to level 40, but I only got five of them to that point. These five were Omanyte, Kabuto, Mamoswine, Gastrodon and Seismitoad. Omanyte and Kabuto also evolved, which means all members of this team now are fully evolved. I also taught Kabutops Swords Dance and Low Kick as it could learn these moves after evolving, making its moveset complete. Will continue tomorrow, hoping to get some more training done than what I did today.

White 2: EV-trained the last four members of the team: Foongus, Venonat, Venipede and Croagunk. Venipede evolved all the way into Scolipede during the process. With my EV-training done here as well, I could continue with the real training. I got all nine members of the team to level 35. Some of them also evolved, Ivysaur into Venusaur, Roselia into Roserade (after learning Giga Drain at level 25) and Venonat into Venomoth. I also taught some of them Move Tutor moves that they needed. Will continue tomorrow, hoping to get all Pokemon on both games to an even level by the end of tomorrow.
    Δ

Checked on my Join Avenue as usual. Got it to Rank 13. Decided to call Curtis a lot too so I can trade with him. Got him to 51 calls, so I'll hopefully be able to trade tomorrow. Got my team to level 80, found Colress in the Plasma Frigate and beat him, got the Masterball. Then tried out White Tree Hollow. Got through Area 6, then took a break. Will probably train up a bit more before progressing further.

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

While searching for a shiny Petilil in the forest area of victory road, I came across a shiny Roselia instead in only about 16 RE! My first shiny Pokemon since I got the shiny charm. It's not what I was looking for, but I'm still excited about it. I'm going to continue my search for Petilil so I can move on to my next hunt which will be Druddigon.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Pokemon Y)
    IGN: Ichigo
    Normal type with Chansey, Teddiursa, and Minccino

Continued with the training on both games today, though I didn't get as far as I wanted to. My goal was to get all Pokemon to level 50, but I couldn't make it. I got four Pokemon on each team to level 45, and the other five to level 40+. Training 18 Pokemon at the same time takes much longer time and more effort than I had thought. But on the positive side, all of them are now fully evolved. On Black 2, Rhyhorn evolved into Rhydon at level 42, I then traded it and Graveler with White 2 which evolved them into Rhyperior and Golem. On White 2, Foongus and Croagunk evolved into Amoonguss and Toxicroak. Also, on Black 2, my Join Avenue reached rank 100, and as all of my shops are at level 10, I will not continue to level it up, although I will continue to use the sevices there. I might also create some shops there in the future, but I doubt it.
    Δ

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGligar View Post
    Was Ev training my Scyther today on Banette and Gorlurks and caught a Shiny Banette. So happy.

on the same run maybe an hour later.. ran into a Shiny Gorlurk hit it once with a X- Scissor got it to about half health it used curse... Ends up with 1 health. Catch it first ultra ball. I was about to rage.
    That was my nightmare when I was hunting my shiny Golurk... I literally did have nightmares about one using Curse and KOing itself. Instead it used Heavy Slam. I caught it with a Repeat Ball after it popped out of the quick ball.

Got the 7th gym badge yesterday. Gonna spend some time grinding since some of my Pokemon are weaker then they should be.
    Dream Team, Alternative Dream Teamand Legendary Dream Team.

Finished EV training Scizor yesterday.
    Working on Gliscor now. These Stunfisk... are so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberra View Post
    That was my nightmare when I was hunting my shiny Golurk... I literally did have nightmares about one using Curse and KOing itself. Instead it used Heavy Slam. I caught it with a Repeat Ball after it popped out of the quick ball.
    Legit scariest thing ever. Traded that Golurk for a shiny drifblim.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGligar View Post
    Legit scariest thing ever. Traded that Golurk for a shiny drifblim.
    Right up there with coming across a shiny Graveler... You never know if it knows Explosion or not.

Still hatching Roggenrola eggs and raiding grottos. I have gotten four Dawn Stones from the grotto on Route 3 that you have to surf to, one Rare Candy, two PP Maxes, and a couple of PP Ups. The fire stone I got on Route 2 was the last evolution stone I got that I'll actually use... Since there are only two pokemon the dawn stone works on and only one of them (Froslass) has a shiny I'd be interested in. By now I think I'm up well over 100,000 pokedollars in mulch, tiny mushrooms, and big mushrooms from the grottos... Must get around to selling it off at some point.

Page 110 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast