Page 111 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4013

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

HA, you thought I left. But I didn't, and it has only been 3 weeks! Last time, we beat Cheren. Well, on our way to Virbank, Snivy evolved into Servine. In Virbank, we witnessed a fight between Roxie and her papa. But we said **** that, and went to the complex to get ourselves 2 new members! That's right, Growlithe named Growlie and Magnemite named something I will put down by my team once I stop playing Pt and change to W2 to see his name. Anyways, we beat Roxie, then went to Castelia City, beat TP and Burgh, then went to the desert, beat Colress, and am currently looking for my 5th team member.

Team:

Tails, level 23, 2 gym wins (Lillipup, Swadloon)
    Aquaplu, level 24, 2 gym wins (Patrat, Whirlipede)
    Growlie, level 23, 2 gym wins (Dwebble, Leavanny)
    Ironmon, level 23, 1 gym win (Koffing)

The chosen ones (for now)

White2: I left off last time screwing up in vVictory Road on a ledge but the BW2 Victory Road is one of the easiest so I made it back okay. The League wasn't much trouble, if I'd been concentrating and hadn't misclicked, I wouldn't have lost Serperior against Marshall but no matter... Must say Iris is not too smart for the Champion

Scenario:

Mamoswine used Icicle Crash, Haxorus hung on using it's Focus Sash.
    Haxorus used Dragon Dance. (Setting up for the sweep, right...?)
    Iris used Full Restore.
    Mamoswine used Icicle Crash, Haxorus fainted. I win...

Then beat N's Reshiram, went to the tower, caught it, caught Kyurem (bost easily in Dusk Balls) then fused them. Need to transfer it to Black2 and I'll be one off completion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Continued with the training yesterday, and today as well. I have now got all 18 Pokemon to level 60, could finally start to train against the Nimbasa Trainers today. Most of the Pokemon I am training now also have their final movesets, the only exceptions are Rhyperior, Venomoth, Omastar, Parasect and Amoonguss... which are quite many after all. From now on, I will only train six Pokemon on each game and not all nine since I have noticed that training nine at once was quite exhausting. I will let Golem, Rhyperior and Mamoswine stay at level 60 on Black 2, and Venomoth, Scolipede and Toxicroak will do the same on White 2. I will keep training them later on when I am done with the first six on each game. But it will take a while before I get to that point. For now, I will train the other 12.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Putting together my competitive team, got 12 Pokes done but working on diversity.
    They all have great IV's and max EV's.
    And thanks to the wonders of the internetz, I managed to get DWF Poliwag,Vulpix,Dratini,Gligar, and a Pokerus Eevee.
    Today I got a Pikachu in exchange for Male Gluttony Snorlax over GTS, (made a trade over the GTS can you believe that?)
    Now I finished breeding a DWF Lotad for a member here.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

^ that pic kills me in your sig.
    Almost done EV training my Gliscor in Clay tunnel. After this either begin breeding to find the right Eevee for Jolteon, or Gible.

Shines I own/owned: Drifblim, Golurk, Bannette

Help me hatch my above eggs! ^

Got up to Iris last night but quickly lost. Going to train my team up even more.
    Dream Team, Alternative Dream Teamand Legendary Dream Team.

I'm going through collecting BP to get the TM's that I'm missing. So right now I'm just replaying the Single's Battle in Battle Subway. Scrafty is just a beast when it comes to this, I can easily make it through all 7 battles without using my other two pokemon. I'm actually going to switch to the Super Single's to earn more BP, I just got to actually get a good strategy since they'll be more of a challenge.
    I'm going to consider on keeping my Black 2 version where it's at after I get Pokemon Y. That why I can still breed, an breed IV's, as well as EV train to easily get good pokemon to transfer over(Which GF better have implemented, don't disappoint us). I still have White 2 to satisfy my need for replaying the game's story again.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
        Spoiler:- 6 Region Nuzlocke Challenge:

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Just caught Regirock, caught some more Pokédex Pokémon near Iccirus, and now hunting for a Sttelix in the Underground Ruins.

But... I've been at it for about an hour, and I've seen:

A Leaf Stone, a Sun Stone, 3 Thunder Stones, 4 Fire Stones, like 50 total Gems, 27 Excadrill, and only 2 Onix. And no Steelix.

This place is insane.

Just disbanded plasma.

Colress was a bit hard because of his sturdy and electric attacks, ghestis has hilariously easy because of mummy.

Archeops-my main, is 88.

I'm on my way to E4, join avenue is rank two.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

LOOKING FOR LEGIT SHINY SEVIPER AND LINOONE! Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-4470 5123 1977

Well apparently DWF starter Pokemon don't exist legally. Dick move GameFreak!
    But I got DWF Tentacool finally so that's good.
    Trying to see if I can possibly get DWF Grimer and a regular Seedot.
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Well apparently DWF starter Pokemon don't exist legally. Dick move GameFreak!
    But I got DWF Tentacool finally so that's good.
    Trying to see if I can possibly get DWF Grimer and a regular Seedot.
    Good luck. I wanted a muk from the grotto, got a watchog.

By the way, anyone have a poison sludge or whatever its called?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

LOOKING FOR LEGIT SHINY SEVIPER AND LINOONE! Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

I wandered over to Floccesy Town after I obtained the Basic Badge. I walked until I reached Route 20 and I was able to access the other part of the route now. My rival appeared with Gym Leader Cheren soon after I arrived, and I listened to his explanation about the dark tall grass. I trained against wild Pokemon there for a while and I caught a Pidove and a Venipede. I headed over to Floccesy Ranch to train the Pidove against wild Audino to level it up fast. I managed to do that, and then I returned to Route 20 to battle against the trainers in the area. I made it to the gatehouse and I eventually arrived at my new destination: Virbank City. I saw Roxie arguing with her dad by the Pokemon Center, then I healed my Pokemon and purchased items there. I left afterwards, and I explored Virbank City. I found the Gym, but I decided to train at the Virbank Complex before challenging Roxie.

I have continued with my training the past two days. The trainers I battled to train were all trainers in the Nimbasa Stadiums, my Rival at Driftveil City and all trainers on the Royal Unova. I also teamed up with and against the brothers at Striaton City and battled some wild Pokemon at Route 1. This has gotten all members of my teams to level 71. It hasn't gone without problems though, I have had a lot of trouble with some of my Rival's Pokemon, mostly his elemental monkey as it has an advantage against my team in each game. Though I have found ways to get around that now (I hope so, at least). Also, all members of the teams now have their final movesets, Omastar learned Shell Smash, Parasect learned X-Scissor and Amoonguss learned Spore, so that is now done too. Will continue tomorrow, 14 levels left to go so the training will probably be complete in the beginning of next week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Good luck. I wanted a muk from the grotto, got a watchog.

By the way, anyone have a poison sludge or whatever its called?
    Black Sludge? It's in the game in the Castelia Sewers I think.
    Nevermind you can find it on Garboardor.

Anywho I'm trying to rap up my 3rd or 4th competitive rooster.
    while getting reading to breed all these Pokemon I got within the past few days.
    Also hunting for Whismur online, feel free to help out.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 25th July 2013 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Black Sludge? It's in the game in the Castelia Sewers I think.
    Nevermind you can find it on Garboardor.

Anywho I'm trying to rap up my 3rd or 4th competitive rooster.
    while getting reading to breed all these Pokemon I got within the past few days.
    Also hunting for Whismur online, feel free to help out.
    Thanks for the info.

-My younger brother

I got bored with my old team, so I decided to catch new Pokemon. The newly caught Pokemon underwent EV training, if it can even be called that. I basically just battled the same monsters that give the EV I want but not all the way to 510 points. Expect a new team the next time I post the playthrough. Entered the GTS and continued the Magnemite coil. Got
    my Avenue to rank 6.
    I'll be posting the playthrough some other time.
    ------------------------------
    ------------------------------
    I'm a giraffe. I belong in the wide plains of Africa. With my people, in sunshine.
    I will shine. Hopefully I don't get noscoped. Pece.

I just finished up my fourth hatching spree for Roggenrola on the Skyarrow Bridge. The elusive purple pebble failed to turn up in this batch, so it's back to Route 3 to collect more eggs, raid the hidden grottos, and get another stardust from the challenge rock on my way back.
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- My Shinies!:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Finally got around to beating the Elite Four on black 2 after not playing for months. Trying to put together a competitive team for the first time with a couple of favorites. Just finished EV training Munna and breeding Cottonee. Now onto Lickitung breeding and Tangela hunting.
    FC: 2681-0296-3278
    Psychic friend safari: Grumpig, Sigilyph, and Gothorita
    Looking for megastones

Continued with the training today as well, not much variation at the moment. Got all 12 Pokemon to level 76, which I'm quite happy about. I added the two Gamefreak members to my previous list of trainers, managed to beat them but they were tough, especially Morimoto's elemental monkeys which gave me the same trouble as my Rival's elemental monkey has given me previously. But I found some ways to handle them, and it should go even easier tomorrow as my teams will be even stronger by then.

Was just hatching Tepig eggs in hopes of maybe finding a shiny, but I've been checking the IVs on them all before I release them, and I accidentally hatched one that has IVs of 9/31/31/31/30/31! I wasn't planning on actually raising any of these but with IVs like that I think I almost have to. So I guess I'm going to train it up with Flare Blitz/Wild Charge/Superpower/Something else.. Might just mess around and try Flare Blitz/Wild Charge/Rest/Sleep Talk to see what thats like.

Lucky hatch right there!

And actually now that I look, this Tepig doesn't have reckless, so I don't even know what I'm going to do.. And it's Lonely.
    Last edited by Less Than Zero; 27th July 2013 at 4:52 AM. Reason: additional info.

I continued with the training today as well, battled the same trainers as previus days and got all members of both teams to level 80. Still having some trouble against Morimoto and his elemental monkeys. Other than that, everything is going very well, I guess it will be two more days before I am done with these 12, maybe three in the very worst case.
    Last edited by Winter02; 27th July 2013 at 10:56 PM.

White2: Went west on Route 1 through those long routes and beat Colress at the Frigate.

Black2: Neglected this while I completed White2 so I took it out and got on with raising my "Super Ultra Happy Fun-Time Pokemon Catcher" Breloom. Went to the Join Avenue to complete some admin, ranked up. Headed to the Nimbasa Domes, Breloom kept fainting forcing Volcarona to have to repeatedly clean up but it's good experience for it too... Then went south of Accumula and crushed a few Audino to get to Level 70.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

White 2:

Steadily filling the dex. It seems I already am hitting the part where evolution through levels aren't going to be useful anymore. Though, now it's the Friendship evolutions. Luckily, I've been supplying my Join Avenue with people.

Black 2:

Supplying Join Avenue.

In his head, that bulge is five times bigger. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Re-started on black 2, named myself Debbie and Rival as Hugh.
    Got a modest Oshawott on first try and beat Hugh easily
    Went along to Floccy Town and did everything. Beat rival at ranch and caught pickup Lillipup (as a faint/help capture pokemon)
    Beat Team Plasma, on way back beat trainers.
    Beat Cheran just with Oshawott
    Headed back and caught a Adamant chlorophyll Sewaddle not chuffed with cholophyll but its really good so he's a keeper.
    Got to Virbank and went into the complex and caught (eventually) a naive male Growlithe
    Oshawott evolved
    Beat trainers and then the gym trainers and leader.
    Made a blockbuster and beat Team Plasma.
    Got to Castelia city and evenutally caught my fourth team member a female scraggy adamant with moxie.
    Went through the sewers and beat the team plasma.
    Currently now looking for my fifth team member a modest eevee in the gardens before i go hrough battling company and train up everyone to level 20.
    Internet now on 3DS Please PM me for outstanding trades with ****TRADE OUTSTANDING**** IN SUBJECT LINE so I dont miss it Thank you!!

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue
    - planning main story line

Friend code 3ds 0404-6504-6432

Today, I continued with the training as well, almost done now. Battled the same trainers as previously. I also added some new trainers for today, the Shadow Triad at Icirrus City and N at his castle as the season will end in a couple of days and I hadn't battled them yet this month. All of them went quite easy, though I felt some things could have gotten better. But it doesn't matter, and I can't redo the battles anyway. I got all team members to level 83-84, which means they will all be done tomorrow. And then I'll be able to put them to the test.

Page 111 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast