Page 112 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4168

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Found a Moxie Honchrow from the GTS.
    But it's male...
    Anywho need to finish grinding the remains of that other competitive team so I can move on to Scizor and Politoed.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I've been going through Black 2 again before X comes out. Went through this time around with a Houndoom, Politoed, and Sawsbuck and it was pretty fun. I've also been doing the Magnemite Coil on the GTS, but it's not the same as back in the day when I could get hundreds of trades in a day. I wish we would host an event to do another Magnemite Coil.

Doing a Dark monotype, and just got through Burgh's gym... it was a nightmare, but not as big of a nightmare as it could have been. Bug-type moves strike super-effective on Dark, but fortunately my Scraggy negated that damage.

Still wasn't an easy fight though.

Finished that team thanks to the lovey nurse working at the dojo in Join Avenue, and the Roughneck at the cafe, currently working on IV breeding a Bold nature Max Defense, max HP Politoed. And max Attack, good speed Scizor.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Currently getting my Avenue up. How long did it take for you guys to get to level 10? I need that nursery for medusa method.

Other then that embarking on my quest to fill my national dex. Gonna start by catching everything possible in unova. Then trading for the rest.

Shines I own/owned: Drifblim, Golurk, Bannette

Help me hatch my above eggs! ^

White 2:

That's it. Join Avenue is the best place to raise Friendship. You can simply give your Eevee a few grooming options and it'll be ready to evolve in a level!

Yesterday, I finally got all members of both of my teams to level 85. With that done, I headed off to challenge the E4 and the Champion. I managed to beat them, had some unexpected trouble against some of their Pokemon, but was able to handle it in the end. After doing that, I had beaten the E4 once more on each game... but with special teams. On Black 2, I got the Medal for beating them with Water-types only, and on White 2, I got the Medal for beating them with Grass-types only. Next, I continued by training the last three members of my 18-team squad on each game. I battled some of the Nimbasa trainers yesterday, and continued today by battling all Nimbasa trainers, all trainers on the Royal Unova, my Rival at Driftveil and teaming up with one of the Striation Brothers against the other two in Striaton. This got all six of them to level 71, so I guess it won't take long before the training of them is finished.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Black 2 arrived today. The map is surprisingly different now; I'm surprised at all the new places. Anyway, I picked Snivy since I picked Oshawott for my Black playthrough and captured a Pidove. At Floccesy Ranch I was surprised to encounter an Azurill and captured it because I wanted a Water-type Pokemon; however, a Psyduck appeared immediately thereafter so I captured that instead. I completed the shenanigans with the Herdier and made my way back to Alder Frey. I beat Cheren and pals with surprisingly little exertion, and made my way over to Virbank City. On my way I caught a Venipede and currently I'm in the Complex, training for the Gym. I also caught a Magnemite to be immune to Poision attacks, but I am toying with the idea of dropping it after the battle. I also captured a Growlithe and intend to keep it.

This is only my second playthrough of Unova, so I don't nickname. I'm fairly confident with most of the Pokemon now, but to firmly cement it I don't nickname.

Snivy - Lv. 13
    Growlithe - Lv. 13
    Pidove - Lv. 13
    Venipede - Lv. 12
    Psyduck - Lv. 14
    Magnemite - Lv. 10

I'm slightly concerned about the pervasive nature of Kanto Pokemon in Unova, but there we are.

Continued with the training today as well. Battled the same trainers as yesterday and added the Game Freak trainers to the list as well. All of this got all six members of the teams to level 79, and Rhyperior finally learned Megahorn at level 77, which means these six now have their final movesets as well. This has gone quite fast, I guess it will only take one or two more days before the training is complete.

I picked up my White 2 again after spending some time away from it to focus on other games. I finished training a Drapion that I was levelling up the last time I played, getting it from level 70 something to lv. 83. After that was done, I was only one Pokemon away from having a full team of Dark types to use against the Elite Four and in the Type Expert tournament. I decided to breed Vullaby, since the only time I had used a Mandibuzz was when I was evolving Pokemon for Pokedex completion. Once I hatched a good Vullaby, I EV trained it, evolved it, and got it to a high level.

Then, I went to the Pokemon League with a team of Dark Pokemon. The E4 went really smoothly, especially since I had my level 100 Hydreigon with me. After getting the medal for that, I did the Dark tournament at the PWT. I'm thinking of maybe doing the Grass challenge next.

I have both B2W2 games.
    B2 is the "official" one,the other is for completion and to get double events etc..

Before the release of X and Y i decided to reset W2 tryin' to get another shiny dratini(to finish the evolutionary shiny chain dratini dragonair and dragonite)

Well,after less than 190 encounters from the beginning of the game i found (and captured) a shiny woobat.

Nice bonus!^^

I visited the Virbank Complex to train my Tepig and other Pokemon and I beat the trainers there. I also caught a Magnemite and an Elekid there. I returned to Virbank City after training the Magnemite to raise its level, then I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I headed over to Roxie's Gym afterwards and I battled against the Gym trainers inside the night club-esque Gym. After buying Potions and healing my Pokemon once more, I returned to challenge Roxie. I used Magnemite against her Koffing, but then I switched out to Flaaffy because that was easier than stalling. I beat Koffing with a couple of ThunderShock attacks, then I used my Pignite against Roxie's Whirlipede. I beat Whirlipede with Pignite's Flame Charge attack and I won the Toxic Badge and the Venoshock TM from Roxie. I headed out of the Gym and I saved after speaking with some talent scout person.

Today, I got four of six team members to level 85, the remaining two are still at level 84 which means they will get to level 85 tomorrow. This went much faster than I had thought it would. When I finish training them tomorrow, I'll be able to challenge the E4 again, with new teams made up of everything I have trained.

--Recent Happenings in Black 2--

The moment is here. After shrinking my training group down to just 31 Pokemon (originally it was 30, but then I caught a Vullaby that I wanted to train), I have finally gotten all of them to level 55 in preparation for the Pokemon League. It took a while for me to decide on a team to go with, but eventually I came up with the following:

Stitch (male Garchomp) - Dig, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Outrage; Rough Skin ability (Got him from the Dream World)
    Halberd (male Bisharp) - Swords Dance, Night Slash, Iron Head, Psycho Cut; Pressure ability (Also from the Dream World)
    Wilbur (male Emboar) - Flamethrower, Heat Crash, Head Smash, Hammer Arm; Blaze ability (My starter)
    Polaris (Starmie) - Surf, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam; Natural Cure ability (My standard set for a Starmie)
    Cloud (male Whimsicott) - Hurricane, Tailwind, Leech Seed, Giga Drain; Prankster ability (Not to be confused with the Final Fantasy VII character)
    Venifica (female Mismagius) - Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Perish Song; Levitate ability (Yet another DW Pokemon)

I might replace Venifica's Psychic with Thunderbolt if need be, but I'm planning on having her use the former for Fighting-type Pokemon. Because I already know who the Champion is, I made sure to come prepared with someone with an Ice attack and a really strong Dragon. What I don't know is if the Elite 4 are any different, but I designed my team based on the assumption that they might be the same as in Black 1 (though with different Pokemon). So I made sure to have a Ghost in my party for Marshal, a Dark-type for Shauntal and Caitlin, and a fighter for Grimsley. Stitch will be my berserker (because of Outrage and his really high attack power); Cloud will function as support with Tailwind; Venifica will have fun using Perish Song on each trainer's last Pokemon. I've heard that all the Elite 4's Pokemon are level 56 or higher, but hopefully we'll still do well...

Oh, and my Vullaby and Eelektrik both evolved today (both are in my training group, but didn't make it to my E4 team). I wanted to get the Eelektrik to level 54 first so she could learn Coil. Which happens to be the same level Vullaby evolves at.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

So right now I'm 2 and 6 on online battles.
    Here's why:
    4 people left 2 seconds before I won. Those people make me angry :/
    I still haven't exactly decided on the right team, so just testing stuff right now.
    But I think Salamence might be a new addition on my team. c:
    "The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself."
    -Henry Miller
    Current found shinies:
    My winning team PWT Champions tournament:
    The rest of my team:
    Already beat Y.

Today I finally did it: challenging the Pokemon League for the first time, with the team mentioned in my last post. That team consists of Garchomp (Stitch), Bisharp (Halberd), Mismagius (Venifica), Whimsicott (Cloud), Emboar (Wilbur), and Starmie (Polaris).

Of all the trainers I battled during the challenge, Grimsley, of all people, was the most difficult. He started off with Liepard who got a critical-hit Fake Out on Wilbur, then used Attract which rendered him unable to attack for two turns while she used Aerial Ace. I eventually had to switch to Halberd and have him finish that pesky cat off with Iron Head. Then he sent out Scrafty, for which I sacrificed Halberd while I used a healing item on Wilbur. Wilbur OHKO'd Scrafty with Hammer Arm. Next he used Krookodile, who withstood Cloud's Giga Drain and knocked him out with a critical-hit Crunch. Frustrated, I had Polaris finish him off with Surf. And then there was his own Bisharp, for which I switched back to Wilbur. Before he could get in a Hammer Arm though, he got OHKO'd by a critical-hit Aerial Ace. Seriously, what is it with Grimsley and critical hits? So I had Stitch finish the job with Dig. Talk about an unlucky battle... it was a good thing I had backup.

My luck changed when I challenged Caitlin though. Her first three Pokemon had to be 2HKO'd (with Night Slash) because they had high Defense, but weren't too much trouble. Her Musharna put Halberd to sleep with Yawn, but his Lum Berry woke him up. Her Reuniclus tried to use Focus Blast, but thankfully it missed. Her Gothitelle was stupid though, using Calm Mind when it was below half HP and had just been hit with a physical attack. Sigilyph was faster than Halberd and made him flinch with the first Air Slash, but he used Rock Polish so that he was faster and landed his only OHKO in the battle. Yeah, this battle basically proved that I made a good choice putting a Bisharp on my team.

Halberd was on a roll after that battle, so I decided to have him start off the battle with Shauntal next. Before the battle, I replaced his Lum Berry, which was good, since her Cofagrigus used Will-O-Wisp on him in between Night Slashes. So it was an easy 2HKO. For her Golurk, I sent out Cloud, who sapped its HP with Leech Seed and used Tailwind to give my team a speed boost. In between, Golurk just kept spamming Shadow Punch, which did about 33% damage to Cloud with each hit. Eventually Cloud used Giga Drain, with didn't KO it... but another round of Leech Seed after that turn did. Then I sent out Polaris against her Chandelure, OHKOing it with Surf. Halberd came back to fight her Drifblim, and was faster than it thanks to the Tailwind. It was an easy OHKO with Night Slash, although Halberd did take damage from its Aftermath ability. Funny, Grimsley got three critical hits with regular attacks earlier, and Halberd didn't get a critical hit once with Night Slash, even though it has a high critical-hit ratio.

And then there was Marshal. I started off with Venifica, who confused his Throh and then used Psychic. The attack didn't KO him though, and instead she got KO'd herself with Payback. So Polaris used its own Psychic to finish it off. It then OHKO'd the Mienshao Marshal sent out next, but not Sawk because of his Sturdy ability. For some reason Polaris actually survived this one's Payback. I guess it has higher Defense than I thought. And then there was Conkeldurr. Once again I sacrificed Halberd, this time so I could use a Revive on Venifica. She came out and used Perish Song, and was promptly OHKO'd by Stone Edge. So I had Stitch come out and use Dig a couple of times. It didn't do much damage to Conkeldurr, but it did serve the purpose of stalling. Conkeldurr's perish count fell to 0 while Stitch was underground.

So after healing my Pokemon with Revives and lemonade and milk, I then proceeded to challenge Iris, the Champion. I put Stitch first in my party because I knew Iris liked to use Dragon-type Pokemon. And I was right: her first Pokemon was OHMYGOSH A FREAKIN' HYDREIGON. No problem; Stitch OHKO'd it with Outrage. Then she sent out Lapras, so fearing an Ice attack and the demise of Stitch, I switched to Polaris. Its Thunderbolt did just under half damage to Lapras, who tried to use Sing but failed. After the second thunderbolt, Lapras used its own Thunderbolt on Polaris, which did more than half damage to it. Not fair. And just as Polaris was about to fire the third Thunderbolt, Iris used a Full Restore on Lapras. Knowing that another Thunderbolt from Lapras would KO Polaris, I switched to Stitch, who was unaffected by it due to being Ground-type. He finished off Lapras with Outrage.

Iris' next Pokemon was Archeops. I thought about sending out Polaris again, but I was afraid Archeops might be faster than it. So instead I had Cloud come out and use Tailwind to give it a speed boost. He was promptly destroyed by Archeops' Acrobatics, but that didn't matter. Polaris came out and OHKO'd it with Surf.

And here's where the awesomeness begins. Iris' next Pokemon was Haxorus, so I put Stitch back in and resume his Outrage rampage. Drat, Haxorus hung on with a Focus Sash. Oh well, all it did was use Dragon Dance. Which didn't help it, since Stitch was still faster thanks to Tailwind. Iris then sent out Druddigon, who fell victim to Stitch's third Outrage hit without getting the chance to fight back. By that time, the Tailwind had petered out, but Iris' next (and final) Pokemon was a slow Aggron, so I wasn't worried. Stitch went underground for Dig, and instead of using Earthquake like it totally could have, Aggron used Autotomize. Even with the Tailwind gone and Aggron's Speed boosted, Stitch was STILL faster than it, OHKOing it with Dig before it could retaliate with Earthquake or something. Wow. Either Aggrons are really slow, or Garchomps are really fast.

But yay, I got into the Hall of Fame, which was interesting since each Pokemon stood against a background matching its type (i.e. leaves for Cloud, bubbles for Polaris, evil eyes for Halberd--I guess it only reads the Pokemon's first type). The music that played with the credits was rather bland though; I liked the one from Black 1 much better. But hey, a win is a win.
    Last edited by Kiruria; 2nd August 2013 at 8:07 PM.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Uhh, none besides the one below.
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

White2: I had to catch 263 Pokemon to trade over to Pokemon Black for my DWFs, and I did so. Caught a variety of Pokemon to attempt to complete the Unova Pokedex. Then traded across 115 Pokemon to Pokemon Black2 and back again to get all the unevolved ones. Then I began trading to Pokemon Black and a currently 91/263 Pokemon traded over there. All minus the Volcarona I have to catch last to use as a Flame Body Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

After I finished hatching and releasing non-shiny roggenrola today, I rounded up my battle team and made my first foray onto the Royal Unova. One of these trips I'm probably just going to stand on the deck and watch the scenery, I just know it... There were four trainers available today, two of them being the "rich old people" type (I forget what they're called in-game... socialite and gentleman, I think). My Samurott has an amulet coin, so I made a nice 30,000 pokedollars from the battling.

White2
    Acc: Swapped out my Johto Exeggutor for a Scizor after doing the same thing on my HG team.
    Acc: 5th-gen upgrade for her would be Acrobatics over Aerial Ace with Flying Gem attached.

White2: working on finishing up collecting the starting pokemon for my teams. I have two done, with two more that need one more pokemon. the last is a sun team with... very few normal members as i don't really have access to some of them.
    Last edited by BladeWulf; 5th August 2013 at 12:19 AM.

Black 2:

SRing for a Shiny Uxie. Trying to RNG and failing badly.

Yay new post!

First part of this post is sad man. Our loved Azumarill had to be box'd. He had been showing too many skillz and too much strenght to be in our team, so he thought it would be fair if he left the team so others could catch up to his level. We respect his opinion, and left him in the box. A new spot in our team is opened for a future water type then. Thank you Azumarill, I will visit often.

Anyways, last time we were looking for our 5th now 4th team member. We finally found one after like half a ****ing hour, and we got ourselves Dracofly, the Trapinch! Nickname doesnt suit it... yet. Anyways, we got to Nimbasa, beat the Subway Bosses along with Rosa and we loved it so much we went back to the Tag Train thingy and battled a few trainers with her overpowered Conkeldurr. We then did the Musical god, such a WASTE OF TIME!!!!, battled the trainers in the stadiums, got the Dropped XTransceiver... Uhm... Rode the Ferry Wheel where this perverted older woman said some weird stuff. I mean, really weird. At least it wasn't the one drenched in sweat, but she said that in a few years we could be together. I don't remember prostitutes wanting more than... ok. We went to Route 16 where we cleared the area and MAGNEMITE EVOLVED, and it was fake gym time! Trapinch pwned! Then... REAL GYM TIME! Trapinch pwned! He swept Elesa with Dig lolololololol. Ok, then we beat Team Plasma along with Hugh, who finally told us his secret! A STOLEN PURRLOIN! Bro, I can give you mine that's box'd lol. Then, route 5, Bianca, Fly, Hidden Grottos, Charles, DRIFTVEIL CITY FINALLY! There, we witnessed an epic fight between old and new Plasma grunts. Hugh went crazy bananas on both of them, and then the old grunt invited us to his house or whatever. There we fought Rood, who then gave us N's old Zorua. We loved it so much we had to keep it! As our 5th team member! We trained the cutie to level 30 where it evolved, along with Growlithe (all others were level 30 already). We flew back to Driftveil, stopped in front of the gym, and took a nap!

Last edited by TheSirPeras; 19th August 2013 at 6:56 PM.

Just got done in the Castelia Sewers. I've got nothing else to do except level up in the Battle Company then off to the masterpiece that is the Castelia City Gym. That place is amazing. In my first playthrough of the game, I just sat there and listened to the music forlike ten minutes.

~TEAM~
    Blade the Dewott(M)
    Cleo the Mareep(F)
    Lucian the Lucario(M)
    Firestar the Darumaka(F)
    Sandman the Munna(M)
    Xena the Zubat(F)
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

White 2: Pokecheck'd a ton of Pokemon.
    They were fakes T^T
    Whoever traded me that Charizard is as good as dead.
    THIS is what I hate about Pokemon games; hacked Pokemon. Just want something straightforward, but they even need a whole website to check 'em all.
    "The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself."
    -Henry Miller
    Current found shinies:
    My winning team PWT Champions tournament:
    The rest of my team:
    Already beat Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon trainer View Post
    Re-started on black 2, named myself Debbie and Rival as Hugh.
    Got a modest Oshawott on first try and beat Hugh easily
    Went along to Floccy Town and did everything. Beat rival at ranch and caught pickup Lillipup (as a faint/help capture pokemon)
    Beat Team Plasma, on way back beat trainers.
    Beat Cheran just with Oshawott
    Headed back and caught a Adamant chlorophyll Sewaddle not chuffed with cholophyll but its really good so he's a keeper.
    Got to Virbank and went into the complex and caught (eventually) a naive male Growlithe
    Oshawott evolved
    Beat trainers and then the gym trainers and leader.
    Made a blockbuster and beat Team Plasma.
    Got to Castelia city and evenutally caught my fourth team member a female scraggy adamant with moxie.
    Went through the sewers and beat the team plasma.
    Currently now looking for my fifth team member a modest eevee in the gardens before i go hrough battling company and train up everyone to level 20.
    Settled on a quiet male Eevee called Aries
    Beat the battle company.
    Beat the gym leader Burgh using Growlithe easily
    Trained up on the pokemon and trainers around rt 4
    Headed into Desert Resort and finally caught a lonely female trapinch which took forever but its attack is huge
    Evolved Swadloon to Leavanny so really chuffed at Level 21!
    Looking now to evolve Aries as soon as possible and to level up everyone to L25 in the meantime.

I now have my team of six and very happy with these six rather then the Tepig team I had.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Page 112 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast