Page 113 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4013

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xXCobalionXx View Post
    White 2: Pokecheck'd a ton of Pokemon.
    They were fakes T^T
    Whoever traded me that Charizard is as good as dead.
    THIS is what I hate about Pokemon games; hacked Pokemon. Just want something straightforward, but they even need a whole website to check 'em all.
    Generation 6, hacked Pokemon will "apparently" crash your game cart according to Nintendo in regards to XY coming out in October.
    Plus 3DS isn't hackable... Yet. So that's a thing.

Anywho speaking of X and Y since there's no confirmation in regards to transferring Pokemon from Gen V into Gen VI, which would piss off every competitive player! I've decided to stop LV100 training and Breed and EV Train to beat the Super Single Line at the BattleSubway/Battlehaxway.
    That being said I'll probably recreate a better Tyranitar, and Excadrill. Breed this DWF Gligar to get a useable max defensive Poison Heal Gliscor.
    Make decent rain team with Ludicolo or Kingdra, since Swift Swim+ Drizzle isn't banned in-game.
    Make a Sun team with Shiftry.
    And some other high tier Pokes and go from there.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Evovled Xena the Zubat at Level 22 into Golbat in the Castelia Garden. Leveled up again to Level 23 and she evolved into Crobat! She loves me so much! Almost brings a tear to my eye. ToT.
    Anyway, leveled up all my Pokemon to Level 26. I like to synchronize all the levels of my Pokemon. Headed towards the Castelia City Gym.

Ricardo vs. Burgh
    Cleo the Flaafy vs. Swadloon
    Blade the Dewott vs. Dwebble
    Xena the Crobat vs. Leavanny

Ricardo Wins!!!

Met up with Colress at the Castelia Fountain. Then headed over to Route 4 to clear out the Crustle and shoe him how I bring out the maximum power of my Pokemon.

Ricardo vs. Colress
    Firestar the Darumaka vs. Magnemite
    Lucian the Lucario vs. Klink

Ricardo Wins!!!

Okay, that was fun. Now I went to see if I could catch that Level 25 Mandibuzz. Wasn't there.O.o. Wonder why. Oh well, I'll Google it.
    Went. and battled a couple of Trainers around the Route then headed in Join Avenue. Named myself Macroboom. (duhh). Opened up a Flower Shop, a Antique Store, and another store. Can't remember what it was. Headed out of the Avenue into Nimbasa City. Healed up at the Pokemon Center and met Rosa.

Ricardo and Rosa
    vs.
    Emmet and Ingo

Blade the Dewott and Pignite
    vs.
    Gurdurr and Boldore

Ricardo and Rosa Win!!!

Finished with that and started on the Singles Train. Got all the way to my seventh battle and 2/3 Pokemon were knocked out with Xena vs. Boldore. Lucian the Lucario had paralyzed Boldore with Force Palm, but got KO due to low HP. Sent Xena out and used Confuse Ray on Boldore to lower the chances of getting hit. Boldore being Paralyzed and Confused managed to get a Smack Down out after I confused it and 1HKO'd Xena -_- That was a disappointment. I saved and then shut off my DS.

~Team~
    Blade the Dewott
    Cleo the Flaaffy
    Lucian the Lucario
    Firestar the Darumaka
    Sandman the Munna
    Xena the Crobat

Gonna change Lucian the Lucario's name to River (shout out to Yssavryl.)
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

After my last post, I got the remaining two members of my teams to level 85. Then, I headed to the Pokemon League to challenge it again. I beat it four times (two on each game) with different teams. This gave me the medals for beating it with Ground-types only and Rock-types only on Black 2 and Bug-types only and Poison-types only on White 2. Next up, I will train more teams for the types I have left to beat it with, but since I'm not done with planning them yet, I had to do some other stuff first. I started with going to the PWT on both games. On Black 2, I beat the Type Expert Tournament for Water, Ground, Rock, Psychic, Dark, Flying, Normal and Ice. On White 2, I beat the tournaments for Grass, Poison, Bug and Steel. So I got some more tournaments done, but still have some left to do on both games. After that, I did a ton of Funfest Missions, sometimes with only one game and at other times with both games together. Managed to level up my Entrees a bit, but still have a bit left to go before they reache the highest levels. Didn't find a way to level them up effectively, unlike from what I can remember from Black and White. Will probably go back to making new teams for now, but I'll return to the Funfest Missions sometime in the future.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

In between hatching piles of Roggenrola eggs, I've been venturing aboard the Royal Unova in Castelia City. For the last two days, despite my running from room to room as fast as I could I timed out before finding all of the trainers. Is there some trick to it I'm not catching?

Took a break from collecting eggs to hit the Gear Station in Nimbasa and took the train to Anville Town. Gonna take a crack at the Rail Enthusiast medal. If one of the trains can only be seen at the start of February, then the DS clock will be messed with. I do not have the patience to wait six months for it.

Also found some woman's lost Pansage and saw it on a train back to her. Now back to Route 3 and the egg grind...
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- My Shinies!:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

@Cyberra: The attendants in blue uniforms will tell you how many trainers there are, which side of the ship they're on, and how many are behind blue doors. It makes finding all the trainers a bit easier, but you'll still have to search for many of them.

Edit: Also, the rare blue train at Anville Town also appears toward the end of October; the 23rd, iirc.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 6th August 2013 at 3:50 PM.

So far I'm trying to find a wild shiny Riolu but as expected it's not an easy task to do...
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Plus 3DS isn't hackable... Yet.
    Sure, the boys at Nintendo can make it hack-proof. But that don't mean we ain't gonna hack it.

I just beat the Subway Boss on the Super Single Line for the first time. Used Truant Durant, Suicune, and N's Scrafty. Now I just need the perfect team for Super Double Line, win with that, then send both teams to from White 2 to White and repeat so I can get my White 1 Trainer Card from gold to white. And then I'll be really tempted to get the Super Multi Line trophy in both games too. And then redo Memory Link so both Hilbert's and Nate's rooms have both Dex certificates and all three trophies. Then get both Entree Levels to 30+ and get a white Trainer Card in White 2 as well. It's a completionist's dream. Well, and then get my 26 remaining Medals. Ahhh, and then X and Y will be released...

I've been leveling up my Pokemon by battling PKMN Breeder Irene over and over again on route 4. I'm trying to get my team all to level 30 before I beat Castelia City gym. I always put amulet coin on my first pokemon so that I get 1024 money after each battle

Well, today was semi-eventful. I was grinding my Pokemon to get ready for the Gym Battle against Elesa. I must have robbed thousands of Pokedollars and Exp. Points fron Breeder Gaelen in Lostlorn Forest. The music in there is so creepy to me. Anyway, I got all my Pokemon to Level 32. During the training, Cleo evolved! Now she is an Ampharos! After I was done training, I headed over to Join Avenue. I helped two visitors and leveled up to Level 2. After that, I decided to do some Funfest Missions. I leveled up my Black Entree Tree 3 Levels! Then, I headed to the Nimbasa City Gym.

Ricardo vs. Elesa

Sandman the Munna vs. Emolga

Emolga used Pursuit
    Static paralyzed Munna

Sandy used Psybeam
    (I then used a Paralyz Heal.)

Emolga can't move.

Sandy used Psybeam.

Emolga fainted!

Sandy reached Level 33!

Firestar the Darumaka vs. Flaaffy

Firestar used Thrash.
    Firestar was paralyzed by Static.

Elesa used a Hyper Potion on Flaaffy.

Firestar used Thrash.
    Firestar became Confused.

Flaaffy used Volt Switch.
    Zebstrika was sent out.

Firestar hurts itself in its Confusion.

Zebstrika used Volt Switch.
    Flaaffy was sent out.

I switch Firestar out with River the Lucario.

River used Quick Attack.

Flaaffy fainted!

Elesa sent out Zebstrika.

Zebstrika used Flame Charge.

River used Bone Rush.
    It hit five times.

Zebstrika fainted!

Ricardo Wins!!!

After the battle, I received the Volt Badge and the TM. I left and headed to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I recieved a Medal from Mr. Medal, saved my game, then turned off my DS.

~Team~
    Blade the Dewott
    Cleo the Ampharos
    River the Lucario
    Firestar the Darumaka
    Sandman the Munna
    Xena the Crobat
    Last edited by Macroboom; 8th August 2013 at 5:46 AM.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

Finished another hatching run today and came up shiny-less. While I was out and about I went to Anville for the third day in a row... Today was the "invisible train" (aka the empty platform). Yesterday was the brown line train and before that was the orange line, so I think it's coming along fairly decently. Wandered into the Battle Institute, lost two of the five battles and came up as average strength. Also wandered into my Join Avenue for the first time in a while, made four shops, and directed some traffic. Now I'm back on Route 3 for another egg collection.
    Regigigas fan

Took a break from egg-collecting to make the daily trip to Anville town. Today was the light blue Wi-fi train. Met N at the ferris wheel and took a ride, then that annoying singer I met the first time I entered the park, back in April. Must be the seasonal trainer. My Join Avenue now has six shops and is at rank 2. Not bad, I'd say...
    Regigigas fan

Play time: 22:58
    Badges: 2
    Pokemon:
    Ampharos lvl 30
    Magmar lvl 30
    Lucairo lvl 30
    Krokorok lvl 30
    Tranquil lvl 30
    Dewott lvl 30

Flaafy, Magby, and Samdile all evolved today while I was training on rt 4 by battling PKMN Breeder Irene. I almost feel bad for taking so much money from her (at least 70,000 today alone).
    My pokemon are exactly where I need them now. Tomorrow I will whoop Burgh's behind and continue with my adventure.

Got a Masterball from Join Avenue today! I was beginning to think that it wasn't even possible. Maybe this is a sign that my luck is changing--I've had a month long shiny drought, which I'm hoping to break. 150 more eggs to hatch, and I'll have hatched 1000 eggs for Aron so far. Hoping to see it shine soon!
    3DS Friend Code: 3840 6221 2180
    Dragon Friend Safari: Dragonair, Fraxure, Druddigon.

Spoiler:- My Shinies:

For the past few days, I have mostly been doing more Funfest Missions. Leveled up my Entrees a bit more, but neither of them really got that much further, so there is still a lot to do. Will take a break from that now though. I have also finished the planning of my new teams. I traded over four Pokemon from Black and White to White 2, three of which I had since before and one that I bred today. Next up, I'm going to catch one Pokemon on Black 2 that I will use, then the EV-training can start.

Just strolling around Undella Bay and I ran into a Shiny Frillish.

I screamed "SHINY!!!!!" and my friends thought I had a heart attack.

It'd been a long time since a RE.

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

Reeled in a female Kingdra, My Join Avenue is up to rank 13 and I just got my third Gym Leader in. Life is sweet in game.

Banner made by Dahrue and StarStruck Studios

all copyright to: Astral Shadow

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/6ie0ww.jpg[/IMG]
    copyright to: Eeveelover

http://www.pokehunngry.com/ - seems legit enough, and he is just starting so give it a look if nothing else.

Well after about 2 days of IV breeding I found these 2 beauty's!

Excadrill
    Nature:Jolly
    Ability: Sand Rush
    EV Spread
    252 Attack
    252 Speed
    IV's
    Attack 31
    Speed 31
    HP 31
    Defense ??
    Special D. ??
    Special Attack: obsolete/ do not care lol.

Gliscor
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Poison Heal
    EV Spread
    252 Defense
    252 HP
    IV's
    31 Defense
    31 HP
    Attack ??
    Special defense ??
    Speed ??
    Special attack: Imagine someone actually using specially offensive Gliscor lolz. Again obsolete/ do not care.
    Both of their moves are in the works.

I also decided to try and get another Volcarona up because I traded my last one, to breed more than 4 eggs effectively again.
    But tommorow I'll be tackling on Mamoswine, and if I'm lucky Donphan.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Black 2:

I have evolved like 40 Pokémon thanks to the Black Tower / White Treehollow.

In his head, that bulge is five times bigger. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon trainer View Post
    Settled on a quiet male Eevee called Aries
    Beat the battle company.
    Beat the gym leader Burgh using Growlithe easily
    Trained up on the pokemon and trainers around rt 4
    Headed into Desert Resort and finally caught a lonely female trapinch which took forever but its attack is huge
    Evolved Swadloon to Leavanny so really chuffed at Level 21!
    Looking now to evolve Aries as soon as possible and to level up everyone to L25 in the meantime.

I now have my team of six and very happy with these six rather then the Tepig team I had.

Finally evolved Aries into Espeon this morning
    Got all pokemon to Level 25 with training against Audinos
    Went up and trained in Desert Resort
    Nicknamed my final pokemon Trapinch (who is female) Sahara
    I have now arrived in Nimbasa City and going to train up a little bit more before I take up the gyms here.
    Internet now on 3DS Please PM me for outstanding trades with ****TRADE OUTSTANDING**** IN SUBJECT LINE so I dont miss it Thank you!!

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue
    - planning main story line

Friend code 3ds 0404-6504-6432

Finished another hatching run. Afterward I made the trip to Anville Town... Got the old-style train. That's four different trains now... 7 more to go. I went to youtube to look up the dropped item subquest; there were call spots I'd missed and couldn't find, so I looked them up. Finally got rid of the dropped item. Am now pestering Curtis via xtransceiver until the bugger comes to ride the ferris wheel, then I never have to talk to him again. Heading to the wheel about every day to get that medal for it, and wondering just how many days I have to keep coming back to make sure I get all the riders I need. Opened another store in Join Avenue, guided some more people. I HATE it when they say they're looking for "that place" because I'm never sure what they mean and I usually get it wrong.
    Regigigas fan

I want to go there. You know! There! = Male clerk.
    Now, where do you think i want to go? = Female Clerk.
    They have the run down of both join avenue and the dropped item subquest here on the site actually.

as for me, finished catching feebas, Milotic and Hippowdown from route 1 and the Desert Resort Swarm respectively. Also just hatched a female snivy for trade so. there's that at least.

Banner made by Dahrue and StarStruck Studios

all copyright to: Astral Shadow

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/6ie0ww.jpg[/IMG]
    copyright to: Eeveelover

http://www.pokehunngry.com/ - seems legit enough, and he is just starting so give it a look if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeWulf View Post
    I want to go there. You know! There! = Male clerk.
    Now, where do you think i want to go? = Female Clerk.
    THANK YOU for the tip! Now I just have to remember which shopkeepers are male and which are female...

After doing a bit more running around and getting 8 of the 20 calls needed to get Curtis on the ferris wheel out of the way, I stopped by Mistralton City to offload some of the ungodly amount of mulch I've accumulated. I think I made over 43,000 pokedollars just with the gooey mulch and I haven't even sold it all yet. Back in Nimbasa I bounced off the big and small courts, earned another roughly 20,000 pokedollars from battling. Tomorrow I'll remember to bring my Samurott along; it's got an amulet coin. Moolah will be mine!

Now back to Route 3 and the egg grind.
    Regigigas fan

Currently hunting for a Jolly/Adamamt Pidove with Super Luck. I know that my signature says I caught one but I just didn't want to have to fix my signature. I caught a Lillipup. He has Vital Spirit, a Careful Nature, and is Male. I hope to Challenge the Gym after finding Pidove, though.

Finally!
    after trading a lot of magnamites my Join Avenue is level 15, and I got a Nursery!
    Life is great!

Black 2: Went to the Celestial Tower and captured a Litwick, which I then EV-trained. It will be the only one I will train for now on this game, and that will start tomorrow.

White 2: Started with EV-training the four members of my upcoming team. Though I didn't get far, I only managed to EV-train the first one, which was Rotom. Will do the remaining three tomorrow.

Page 113 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast