Page 114 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Today's break from the egg grind went well. I'm up to 13 calls to Curtis; should be able to get the bugger on the ferris wheel within the next day or so. Train of the day in Anville Town was the single train, which brings me to four visible and one invisible trains (5 of 11). Definitely gonna end up messing with my DS clock to get that rare one because I don't have the patience to wait three months for it.

This time I made sure to take my whole battle team to Nimbasa when I hit the two courts, and my Samurott was my lead, so I got double the prize money. I also got the medal for battling 30 trainers at the big and small courts, bringing me up to 99 medals. One more and I move up a rank. I also got my Join Avenue up to rank 3, with 8 shops. Some of them are doubles, though, so I'll be switching those out once I find something better.
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Luck just isn't kind to me right now is it?
    Recently I bread a Max Attack/Max Speed Swinub with Oustanding potential overall, and now it's fully EV Trained into a Mamoswine.
    But then I started the process of Breeding a Max Defense/Max HP/ and maybe 31 Attack IV's Donphan. Bread a Swinub for Ice Shard, so that's set and it's got max HP/Max Attack, while Phanpy has max Defense. IV's jump all the place and I want to keep the nature so I can't remove the Everstone. Confounded luck...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Oh god, I'm this close in filling out three dexes at once. It feels so refreshing, and I'll be ready for Gen VI if they still retain the transfer process.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

5 hours later, I finally find that damn Phanpy I was looking for!
    IV's
    31 Attack
    31 Defense
    31 HP
    Nature: Impish
    Everything else unknown.
    Decided to name it Take Hits because that's what Donphan usually do.
    The 31 Attack was a big must have for me because Donphan's don't run max attack, and get no attack boosting moves what's so ever. So I needed all the attack I could get.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 11th August 2013 at 10:30 PM.

Black 2: Started training Litwick. Completed its moveset by teaching it all the TMs I wanted it to learn and trained it to level 45. It also evolved all the way into Chandelure. Now I just need to train it to level 90, only halfway done at the moment.

White 2: Here, I started by evolving my Eevee into Glaceon. Then I EV-trained it as well as my Snover and Smoochum. After that, I trained all four members of the team to level 30, Smoochum also evolved into Jynx when it reached that level. All of them except Snover also has their final movesets. Will continue the training tomorrow, might also teach Giga Drain to Snover over Energy Ball, not sure about it at the moment.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Restarted Black2 this morning, and managed to make it all the way to Castelia in a single day. Started as Rosa, named her after my niece, named my rival after my dog, and picked Oshawott. It had a decent nature right off the bat, so I kept it without SRing. Caught a Patrat on Rte. 19, then a Sewaddle and Pidove on Rte. 20. Caught a Psyduck and a Riolu in Floccesy Ranch, trained them, then beat Cheren. Moved onto Virbank City, caught Magnemite and Growlithe in the Complex, and Audino-ground (evolving Oshawott) before curbstomping the Gym with Magnemite's Sonicboom. Dealt with PokeStar Studios and Team Plasma, then explored Castelia, cleared the sewers, and poked about on Rte. 4 (where Sewaddle evolved twice on the glitchy Breeder). I'm currently saved in front of the Castelia PokeCenter.

My team:

Magnemite, a.k.a. Gigawatt (X), Lv.24
    Sturdy
    -Spark
    -Magnet Bomb
    -Sonicboom
    -Thunder Wave

Riolu, a.k.a. Aurawolf (M), Lv.21
    Steadfast
    -Force Palm
    -Rock Smash
    -Counter
    -Return

Growlithe, a.k.a. Courage (M), Lv.25
    Intimidate
    -Flame Wheel
    -Fire Fang
    -Return
    -Dig

Dewott, a.k.a. Hwa-rang (M), Lv.23
    Torrent
    -Razor Shell
    -Fury Cutter
    -Return
    -Rock Smash

Leavanny, a.k.a. Meemaw (F), Lv.23
    Swarm
    -Bug Bite
    -Razor Leaf
    -Return
    -Tackle

Trapinch, a.k.a. Foo-lion (F), Lv.21
    Arena Trap
    -Dig
    -Bulldoze
    -Bide
    -Sand Tomb

HM slaves:

Watchog, Lv.20
    Keen Eye
    -Strength
    -Cut
    -Crunch
    -Flash

Pidove, Lv.2
    Big Pecks
    -Gust

Psyduck, Lv.5
    Damp
    -Scratch
    -Tail Whip
    -Water Sport

Edit: Immediately after posting this, I took on the Castelia Gym. Growlithe burnt the place to the ground, as expected. Then I battled Colress, went deeper into Rte. 4, and hunted in the Desert Resort for my final teammate. Trapinch was my second encounter. :O Ikr? I was blown away by my luck, too, but alas! T'was a female. Can't have my cake and eat it, too. :\ Either way, I caught her, taught her Dig, and added her to my team. My team complete, I headed to Join Avenue and opened the pit-pat kid's shop (Cafe) and opened a fan-run Antique Shop, as well. Then I headed to Nimbasa to do some training and grab all the free loot. I backtracked to Rte. 4 to battle the trainers, beat Ingo and Emmet, then did the Sport Domes. I'll be heading to Rtes. 5 and 16 next to do more training before attempting the Nimbasa Gym. But first, batteries must recharge... Also, Riolu is at max friendship, so he should evolve sometime tomorrow.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 12th August 2013 at 4:09 AM.

I recently just restarted my game for the fun of it

Right now, I have changed my starter type, as I'm ALWAYS have a fire type, to a grass type.

Did a ton of training, breeder-grinding, Audinos, and every trainer there is, to beat Elesa. I succeeded, with my Trapinch taking out Emolga and Flaafy, and my Magneton taking out Zebstrika. I made it to Driftveil, where I now must grind some more for Clay.

Edit: Beat up the Rte. 6 breeder a ton of times, fought a couple Audinos, and beat Clay, the PWT, and TP. Evolved Magneton and Dewott in Chargestone Cave, Riolu on Rte. 6, then Trapinch finally evolved on Rte. 7, and Magnezone upgraded his Electric move to a special variant. Taught Leavanny X-Scissor and Shadow Claw, Lucario Ice Punch and Dark Pulse, Magnezone Tri-Attack and Electro Ball, Samurott Surf and X-Scissor, and Vibrava Dragonbreath and Fly.

Current Team:

Magnezone, Lv.36@Lucky Egg
    Sturdy
    -Electro Ball
    -Mirror Shot
    -Tri-Attack
    -Thunder Wave

Lucario, Lv.38@Expert Belt
    Steadfast
    -Force Palm
    -Return
    -Ice Punch
    -Dark Pulse

Growlithe, Lv.30@Exp. Share
    Intimidate
    -Flame Wheel
    -Flame Burst
    -Return
    -Dig

Samurott, Lv.38@Shell Bell
    Torrent
    -Surf
    -Return
    -X-Scissor
    -Revenge

Leavanny, Lv.34@Nothing
    Swarm
    -X-Scissor
    -Razor Leaf
    -Return
    -Shadow Claw

Vibrava, Lv.36@Leftovers
    Levitate
    -Dig
    -Dragonbreath
    -Rock Slide
    -Fly
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 12th August 2013 at 6:04 PM.

After failing to hatch a shiny in my last batch of eggs, I started the daily running around. Three or four more calls to Curtis, then on to Anville Town and the turntable. Got the double train today. That makes 6 of 11... Just over halfway there.

My Join Avenue is up to Rank 4 and some of the shops have moved up to rank 2. Got the medal for guiding 20 people. Also got a medal for getting 100 medals. Now I'm back on Route 3, collecting more eggs
    Regigigas fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon trainer View Post
    Finally evolved Aries into Espeon this morning
    Got all pokemon to Level 25 with training against Audinos
    Went up and trained in Desert Resort
    Nicknamed my final pokemon Trapinch (who is female) Sahara
    I have now arrived in Nimbasa City and going to train up a little bit more before I take up the gyms here.
    Beat gym leader with Sahara.
    Trained and beat trainers on Route 16 and then Route 5
    Went across the Charizard Bridge
    Forgot to pick up my Zorua and Deerlings but beat trainers and trained up abit on the route.
    Beat Clay using Sedgewick and Nepturne

Went through Chargestone Cave and evolved Guardian into Arcanine.
    Evolved Sahara into Vibrava aww so pretty
    Beat trainers and got everyone to level 35.
    Going to train up to level 40 before gym leader
    Hopefully I'll get the lucky egg as well soon enough
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

I managed to level Join Avenue to level four and met with the owner. He hired a new assistant for me, Elethia, who can heal my Pokémon. I left Join Avenue to the North and arrived in Nimbasa City. I made my way to the ferris wheel. At last, I met with Yancy in Nimbasa. We decided to keep in touch.

I received three new medals and reached a milestone. I attended a ceremony at the medal rally HQ and was given the participation prize medal. I also received a medal box upgrade.

After transferring a few Pokémon over from my Black save file, I decided to take part in the Unova Gym Leader tournament. I battled Skyla, Cress, and Drayden. Skyla and Cress were simple enough, but Drayden posed a threat. However, I managed to defeat Drayden with my final Pokémon, Arcanine, at 10 HP. I got a measly 1 BP for my efforts.

I then proceeded to EV train my newly-acquired Scizor. I focused mainly on HP and Atk EVs. Because I was fighting Audinos, I managed to level him to 50 while gaining HP EVs.

Afterwards, I checked Hidden Grottoes. I found a DW Herdier that I added to my collection.

I also can't find my Heart Gold, which makes me a very sad Pancham.
    Last edited by Bokk; 13th August 2013 at 12:37 AM.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

Black 2: Trained Chandelure to level 55. Could have done more, but didn't want to get too far ahead of White 2 as I suspect I will get done with this much faster than the ones I have to train there.

White 2: Trained all members of the team to level 45. Snover evolved into Abomasnow at level 40, which means all members of the team now are fully evolved. I also decided to teach it Giga Drain since I noticed that it is almost necessary for it to have move that allows it to recover HP.

Super happy IV breeding (A new series I came up with) chapter 2... Powerful Staraptor!
    Since I had nothing better to do today I went ahead and bread a Staraptor before the Staraptor meme dies. A meme you'd only know about if you're a subscriber of Shofu and watching his Pokemon Reborn playthrough, watch this and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Back on topic: my Staraptor's max IV's are
    31 Attack (It's a Staraptor, Adamant nature... You need this.)
    31 Speed (Staraptor needs all the speed it can get to run Choice Band effectively.)
    31 HP (To hopefully take Brave Bird recoil a little better, and get in one more before it dies.)
    An IV breed that took me about 6 1/2 hours, which isn't too bad considering how little I have. Now on to Starmie! Which I may get to tonight.

So...much trading...between all my three versions...

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Ok, I beat Skyla with Magnezone and got the Aerial Ace TM for Leavanny, then made it to Lentimas and took a break. When I came back, I went thru Reversal Mtn. to Undella, went south to Rte. 14 to train some more, then fought my rival and headed north to Rte. 13 where I got the Psychic TM for Lucario. I battled everybody I could on Rtes. 13 and 12, including Zinzolin and his minion with my rival's help. Vibrava evolved and learned Dragon Tail, Magnezone learned Flash Cannon, Leavanny learned Leaf Blade, and Growlithe learned Flamethrower and Crunch.

Magnezone, Lv.46
    -Electro Ball
    -Flash Cannon
    -Tri-Attack
    -Thunder Wave

Lucario, Lv.39
    -Force Palm
    -Psychic
    -Ice Punch
    -Dark Pulse

Growlithe, Lv.39
    -Flamethrower
    -Flame Wheel
    -Crunch
    -Dig

Samurott, Lv.42
    -Surf
    -Return
    -X-Scissor
    -Revenge

Leavanny, Lv.37
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Shadow Claw
    -Aerial Ace

Flygon, Lv.45
    -Dig
    -Dragon Tail
    -Rock Slide
    -Fly

After deafeating Elesa, I went to train in the Sports Domes to gst ready for the next city. Onve I got near the Dome, I spotted my Rival, Drake, arguing with a group of Tean Plasma Grunts. I helped him defeat them and then went into the Domes. I beat all the Trainers therw and the headed towards Lostlorn Forest and PKMN Breeder Galen. I trained all my Pokemon up to Level 36. In the process, Blade evolved into Samurott and Firestar evolvrd into Darmanitan. I then headed towards Route 5. I caught thr Hidden Grotto Minccino and a few other Pokemon to add to my obtained list. I beat Heartbreaker Charles at his iwn game abd then crossed Charizard Bridge into Driftveil City. I saw an Ex-Plamsa member talking to a Neo Plasma member. The Neo was trying to get the Ex to rejoin the Team. He refused. The Neo pushed the Ex and suddenly, Drake arrived and chased off the Neo Grunt. The Ex thanked us and walked away. Drake left and I headed to the house on the cliff above the Gym. I battled one of the old Seven Sages and he invited me in. I received N's old Zorua and left. I caught a few more Pokemon in the very beginning of Route 7 then headed towards the Gym. I used Xena against Krokorok, Blade against Excadrill, and Sandman against Sandslash. I won, received the Gym Badge and TM, and then left. Gym Leader Clay told me to head towards the South end of Driftveil City. I passed through a Gate that lead me to the Pokemon World Tournament. I participated in the Driftveil tournament. I used Blade, Firestar, and Xena. I battled my Rival, Drake, and defeated him. I battled Cheren next and defeated him also. My last battle was against Colress and he was defeated. I was crowned the Driftveil Tournament Champion and earned 1 BP -_- That was kind of a waste if time. Affer that we saw a Grouo of Plasma Grunts run towards the docks of the PWT. We ran after them and came upon the Plasma Firgate. (Which was really a ship >_< ) We battled a the Grunts and were thrown off the Figate/Ship. Then it suddenly disappered, which made Drake mad so he ran away. Then, I left the PWT and Drifveil City into Route 7. I passed as many Trainers as possible to save for training for the Opelucid City Gym because I know there's a PKMN Breeder right outside of Mistralton City. I got near Chargestone Cave when suddenly, I heard a loud Pokemon call. Suddenly, the Legendary Pokemon Cobalion appeared the disappeared just as quickly. The Sage from earlier and an old man.l appeared and told me about the Pokemon. They left and I found a Moon Stone. I used it to evolve Sandman into Musharna, making all my team members fully evolved. Then I eaded into Chargestone Cave. I met up with Bianca and she told me she was doing some research for Professer Juniper. I battled as few trainers as possible and got out of there quickly. I exited the Cave and met Professer Juniper in person for the first time. She checked my Pokedex abd introduced me to the Mistralton City Gym Leader, Skyla. Professer Juniper left to go do some research at the Celestial Tower. Skyla told me she was excited to have me battled.her Gym and left too. I headed for Route 8 and the Celestial Tower to receive the Lucky Egg from Professer Juniper and left to train my Pokemon. I leveled all of my Pokemon to Level 41 and left to challenge Skyla at the Gym. I really like the improvements to the Gym. The Wwind turbines are a logt more fun than the canons. I git through all the Pilots then challenged Skyla. I used River against Swoobat, Cleo against Swanna, and Firestar against Skarmory. I beat her with only one of my Pokemom being hit once. I received the Jet Badge and the TM. I stepped onto the little ledge in front of Skyla and was blown out of the Gym. Skyla and Professor Juniper and the headed towards the airport. I saved my game and turned off my DS.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

Took another break from the egg grind to do some more running around. I need 1 more call to Curtis to get the bugger on the Ferris wheel, then I'm done with him (for now...). Today's train at Anville was the multi train, so I believe I'm at 7 of 11 (first one I saw was the super multi, I think. are the trains random?). Did some messing around with my C-Gear, my other DS, and my copy of White 2, obtaining the The First Passerby, First Friend, and Ace of Hearts medals.

Just for the heck of it, I went to Floccesy Town and kicked Alder's tail, thus opening the Black Tower, and ambled in to see what was going on. I made short work of the first four areas. Took a little longer with Area 5 because it's bigger, but I still kicked trainer tail in there. In the process I got the Tower Junior, 20 Victories, and Pinpoint: Easy medals. Going to go back in and get the medal for beating all of an area's trainers before I leave (thinking of taking on Area 4 for that). I also unlocked the Tower Key and got two item shops.

Question: does the item for sale at the item shop change daily?

My team:

Waverider (Samurott) lvl 83
    Torrent ability
    Waterfall
    Return
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Hold item: amulet coin

Frostbite (Beartic) lvl 66
    Snow Cloak ability
    Surf
    Blizzard
    Icicle Crash
    Thrash

GhostLight (Chandelure) lvl 90
    Flame Body ability
    Flame Burst
    Overheat
    Shadow Ball
    Will-O-Wisp
    hold item: Flame Plate

Shocker (Magnezone) lvl 91
    Sturdy ability
    Magnet Bomb
    Thunder Wave
    Thunderbolt
    Flash Cannon

Shadow (Lucario) lvl 93
    Steadfast ability
    Dragon Pulse
    Close Combat
    Strength
    Aura Sphere

Dark Lady (Mandibuzz)
    Weak Armor ability
    Cut
    Air Slash
    Fly
    Shadow Ball
    hold item: Lucky Egg
    Regigigas fan

...In trying to get the Undefeated: Easy medal I also obtained the 50 Victories medal. Evolved my Ponyta to Rapidash in the process. Then a spider ran over my foot and scared the whey outta me.
    Regigigas fan

I decided to raise a team of Grass types in order to earn the Grass-type Champ medal and to do the Grass Type Expert Tournament. I already had a Ludicolo and Ferrothorn, so I only needed to breed and train four more Pokemon to have a full team. The first two Pokemon I raised were Roserade and Breloom. It took me a few days to get them to above level 80. Then, I raised a Cradily since I didn't have much experience battling with that Pokemon. I found Cradily much easier to level up than the previous two as I managed to train it to level 83 or so very quickly. And finally, yesterday I trained a Leafeon.

Once I had all my Grass types, I went to the Pokemon League. There, I defeated the Elite Four again and earned the medal for doing so. After that, I went to the PWT and entered the Grass tournament. I did the tournament on triples like I often do. I managed to win without too many difficulties, though Gardenia gave me a few problems in the final round with her Roserade.

In addition to everything above, I did a little work on the dropped item side quest by calling Curtis a few times. Also, I have continued to level up my Join Avenue, getting it to rank 92 today.

Just got Kyurem and beat the heck out of Hugh for kicks.
    Also got Zekrom, and beat every Winter Twist Mountain Trainer, and got a Helix Fossil.
    went to the Join Avenue, and got another Cover Fossil.
    I have like 80 of them now <_<
    And still no Claw Fossil.

Taining everybody to Level 72/73/75 so I an start my journey and get to Pinwheel Forest.

Zoroark@Shell Bell (Male)
    Illusion
    Night Daze
    Hidden Power (Fighting)
    U-Turn
    Dig

Drifblim@Leftovers (Female)
    Flare Boost
    Will-O-Wisp
    Shadow Ball
    Fly
    Thunderbolt

Flygon@??? (Male)
    Levitate
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch
    Rock Slide

Lanturn (Silver)@Brightpowder (Male)
    Illuminate ._.
    Discharge
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Signal Beam

Chandelure@Quick Claw (Female)
    Flame Body ._.
    Flamethrower
    Shadow Ball
    Energy Ball
    Psychic

Serperior@Amulet Coin (Female)
    Overgrow
    Leaf Blade
    Aqua Tail
    Dragon Tail
    Coil

I followed Skyla and Professer Juniper into the airport. I told them I was ready to fly over to Lentimas Town. We left and arrived there quickly. I looked around the town gathering items and whatnot. I went into the Strange Hose and had to Google how to clear it. That place was REALLY creepy @_@ I obtained the Lunar Wing and left. I followed some stairs down into Reversal Mountain. There I met Bianca and we Double Battled our way through the Mountain. We parted ways again and exited the Mountain into Undella Town. I got some items thay were laying about the city and headed towards the Pokemon Center to shop. Halfway there, I was forved into a battle with Drake. I won easily and he swore revenge on Team Plasma and left. I finished my jaunt over to the Pokemon Center, bought some necessities, and checked some Pokemon I caught in Lentimas Town. I noticed Mr. Medal standing next to the PC and decided to finally talk to hik after a.while. I received about 10 medals then left. I flew to Joim Avenue to see what was going on there. I now have 3 visitors a day. I opened a Raffle Shop. I think I need to make some more movies. After that I flew to my hometown and used Surf in front of my house to get the TM for Energy Ball to teach to Sandman. After that, Ii turned off my Game.

I noticed I forgot to list mh team in my last post. Probably because it was so long.

~TEAM~
    Blade the Samurott
    Cleo the Ampharos
    River the Lucario
    Firestar the Darmanitan
    Sandman the Musharna
    Xena the Crobat
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

Decided to hunt for shards to teach some of my teammates some of their forever-moves. Got Signal Beam for Magnezone and Superpower for Samurott. Then, I trained my butt off trying to get Growlithe to learn Outrage, which happened earlier than I expected it would. I evolved him, but I fear I may have done so too early, because he is Lv.49 and has not learned Flare Blitz yet. It would suck majorly to have to re-raise a brand-new Growlithe from scratch. My other DSes are in my mom's custody for not doing the dishes, so I can't trade with BW1 where I have access to cheats and breeding. Anyway, I made it to Opelucid City, so I'll be heading out to Rte. 9 to train before attempting the gym.

Current team:

Gigawatt the Magnezone, Lv.47
    Sturdy
    -Electro Ball
    -Flash Cannon
    -Tri-Attack
    -Signal Beam

Aurawolf the Lucario (M), Lv.45
    Steadfast
    -Force Palm
    -Psychic
    -Ice Punch
    -Dark Pulse

Courage the Growlithe (M), Lv.45
    Intimidate
    -Flare Blitz
    -Outrage
    -Flamethrower
    -Crunch

Hwa-rang the Samurott (M), Lv.46
    Torrent
    -Surf
    -X-Scissor
    -Superpower
    -Return

Meemaw the Leavanny (F), Lv.39
    Swarm
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Shadow Claw
    -Aerial Ace

Foo-lion the Flygon (F), Lv.46
    Levitate
    -Dig
    -Dragon Tail
    -Rock Slide
    -Fly

Edit: Begrudgingly released Arcanine and caught a new Growlithe, then trained it a bit on the Rte. 9 trainers and Audinos via the Exp. Share, before taking on the Opelucid Gym. Flygon got her butt whooped by everybody in there except the Gym Leader, whom she Dragon Tailed into the next county. o.o Afterwards, I took on TP and flew back to Undella, then took the Marine Tube to Humilau, where I am currently saved and taking a break for lunch.

Edit2: Raised my new Growlithe on a few breeders, and a ton of Audinos, to Lv.45 when he learned Flare Blitz. Now I'm just missing another Fire Stone. I'm back at Humilau, so I can train on Rte. 22 before the Gym. Oh, and I forgot to eat lunch... *tummy growls angrily* :S
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 13th August 2013 at 7:19 PM.

I left the Virbank Gym and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I wandered over to PokeStar Studios and I filmed a movie scene there. I went back to Virbank City afterwards and I went to the pier where I spotted Team Plasma. I battled against one of the Team Plasma grunts while Roxie and my rival fought the others. I defeated the grunt, but the others ran away to Route 20. I had to chase after them and beat them, then I returned to Virbank City. Roxie's dad offered to take me to Castelia City, and I visited some places around the city once I arrived. I healed my Pokemon after battling the guys at the Game Freak building, then I picked up the TM containing Flash from the man behind the dumpster in one of the alleys. I went to the Castelia Gym after that, but I was told that Burgh was out. I had to go to Castelia Sewers to find him; I saved the game before going inside the sewers.

Black 2: Battled all trainers in the Nimbasa Stadiums, two of the Striation Brothers and the three trainers on the Royal Unova. This was enough to get Chandelure to level 70, which isn't too bad. Could have done more such as battling my Rival, but didn't feel ready for it yet, so I'll wait with that until tomorrow.

White 2: Battled a bunch of wild Pokemon and all the Nimbasa Trainers. This got the four members of the team to level 62. And Abomasnow learned Blizzard at level 47, which means all of them now have their final movesets as well. Though I might replace Abomasnow's Ice Shard with something else, not sure yet. Could have done more here as well, but didn't. Will battle more trainers tomorrow instead.

I went shard-hunting in Relic Passage a second time, so I could get yellows to teach Lucario Drain Punch, and greens to one day teach Flygon Outrage. After that, I decided to try my luck at the gym, which, for the first time this save fle, ended in failure. Redoubling my training efforts, I went south to Rte. 21 where Magnezone learned Discharge at Lv.51, and I ventured into Seaside Cave where Leavanny levelled up to 47. Then I went west to Rte. 22, where I beat a few more trainers/Audinos and levelled up Lucario a couple more times. This is where I must stop for the day, sadly, as my DS needs to recharge its batteries.

Magnezone, Lv.52
    Sturdy
    -Discharge
    -Flash Cannon
    -Tri-Attack
    -Signal Beam

Lucario, Lv.49
    Steadfast
    -Drain Punch
    -Psychic
    -Ice Punch
    -Dark Pulse

Growlithe, Lv.46
    Intimidate
    -Flare Blitz
    -Outrage
    -Strength
    -Crunch

Samurott, Lv.47
    Torrent
    -Surf
    -X-Scissor
    -Superpower
    -Return

Leavanny, Lv.48
    Swarm
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Shadow Claw
    -Aerial Ace

Flygon, Lv.47
    Levitate
    -Dig
    -Dragon Tail
    -Rock Slide
    -Fly

Also, oddly enough, Terrakion was missing from Rte. 22. I've been leaving the Muskedeers alone, mind you, but where could Terrakion be, I wonder? Maybe I need to beat Marlon first...

Edit2: Beat Marlon using Leavanny. She 3HKO'd his Carracosta with Leaf Blade (nothx to Sturdy and a Hyper Potion), 2HKO'd his Wailord, and after his Jellicent's Cursed Body disabled her Shadow Claw, got the 2HKO with Leaf Blade once more. I now have all eight badges, and am in the TP base by Seaside Cave. Darn these teleporters! Darn them all to Heck!!!
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 14th August 2013 at 1:55 AM.

Page 114 of 166 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast