Page 115 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Super happy IV breeding chapter 3- Genderless Pokemon need a Ditto/ and can only use Ditto.
    Well If the title wasn't obvious, I'm not going to do Starmie right now. Because without a Ditto, IV breeding that thing properly will be hell. So I went out and IV bread a Larvitar (now Tyranitar)
    Max HP
    Max Attack
    Finally got around to making good movepools for Gliscor who I bread a couple days ago, and fought the Super Single Lines. This is also my last session of IV breeding for a while because I'm quite IV bread out man takes more time than it should, but it's well worth it.
    The team was

Tyranitar
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Nature:Adamant
    Item:Wide Lens
    252 Attack 252 HP
    Moves
    Stone Edge
    Superpower
    Crunch
    Earthquake

Excadrill
    Ability: Sand Rush
    Nature: Jolly
    Item:Focus Sash
    252 Speed 252 Attack
    Moves
    Earthquake
    Swords Dance
    X scissor
    Rock Slide

Gliscor
    Ability: Poison Heal
    Nature: Impish
    Item: Toxic Orb
    252 HP 252 Defense
    Moves
    Protect
    Swords Dance
    Earthquake
    Ice Fang

Got through all 7 matches with few fatalities so a well thought out sand team, did a lot better than I thought.
    Now I'm going to take a break from the game and after that get to the following Pokes to IV breed.
    Pokes at the top are highest priority. Bottom little priority.

Forretress
    Dragonite
    Breloom
    Nintetales
    Shiftry
    Gyarados
    Dusklops
    Cofagrigus
    Raichu
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 14th August 2013 at 4:22 AM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

So! I bought this game on May for birthday present for myself and I've been playing it more or less since then. About first two months I played the game a lot and proceeded quickly but then I had about a month break when I didn't played the game at all. But now I started to play it again since I was very close to the end and here my recent happenings start!

I had been stuck in the Victory Road - well, not even in Victory Road but that route before it. I had tried to solve Strenght puzzle on that road but I failed a few times, got annoyed and didn't play for a month. But now I put more thought on the puzzle and managed to clear it rather easily. I've been doing those things in EVERY Pokémon game so far so it really wasn't that hard. Oh well, then it was time to approach the mighty Victory Road! I teach Strenght to Lucario in my team and both Surf and Waterfall to Samurott to clear the road without taking any HM Slaves with me. So, after preparing, I entered the Victory Road.

I really liked the road's design - clever idea to use those ruins of N's castle as surroundings. I kept going onward battling trainers but then in that cave after fighting the doctor I got a bit stuck since there was so many ways to go and I couldn't decide where to go first. Well, I had to start somewhere and I went trough all the doorways outside exploring places there and battling some more trainers. But then I noticed that I need both Flash and Cut to explore everything so I returned at the doorway to the Victory Road and got my Swadloon and teach both Cut and Flash to it. I also equipped her with Exp. Share and evolved her Swadloon while going back from where I had returned. With Cut and Flash I could find some items from the Road and then proceeded to the cliff outside. I went up and down battling trainers and I also faced some strange Zoroark who couldn't let me pass. I thought that it would have something to do with some WiFi event or something so I let it be, explored the rest of the last cliff and then I was there: the gates to the Pokémon league.

First I healed my Pokémon and then I flew back to Nimbasa City in order to level up last of my team members to Lv. 58 which the others had already achieved. After that, I went to Driftveil City to buy Revival Herbs and Moomoo Milks and some other potions and stuff so I was prepared to face the Elite Four. After that I flew back to Pokémon League and then it was time to encounter the bosses of Pokémon games.

I decided to go clockwise so first I encountered Shauntal. She was very easy, I took almost all of her Pokémon down with only single blow. After that I faced Grimsley who really wasn't that hard either. It was rather funny how his Liepard, his first Pokémon, started with Fake Out and I had Lucario, whose Steadfast ability prevented flinching. I laughed Well, after surviving from that battle which was almost as easy as battle with Shauntal I encountered Caitlin. She was the member I had most hard time which since I had no Pokémon with advantage to Psychich type. Well, only typewise since almost all of my Pokémon knew either Dark- or Bug-typed attack. It was a little hard but I managed to beat her as well and I could proceed to Marshall. Again, none of my Pokémon had type advantage but I had some Flying-type attacks on my Pokémon so after some struggle I took him down as well. I have to say that I loved the interior of all the Elite Four's chambers, like Caitlin's rose and Shauntal's ghostly lamps and stuff. And I like their personalities as well and I think that character-wise this is probably the best Elite 4 in the Pokémon games.

Then it was time to face then champion, Iris. This time I could really fight with the champion unlike in Black. Iris' chamber was also very nice-looking but I expected a tough battle against her Dragon types. Well, the battle started and first I encountered Hydreigon. It almost took my Flygon down with a single blow but I couldn't do the same so I quickly changed to Lucario but I think Iris can read minds since Hydreigon used Flamthrower and it was goodbye Lucario. Well, I took it eventually down and then she sent out Aggron. My Samurott's Aqua Tail wasn't enought for Aggron and Iris changed to Lapras and I changed to Ampharos. After two or three Thunderbolts I beat that one as well and then took the Aggron down. Then she sent out Druddigon which I took down with my Arcanine's Outrage. With the next Pokémon, Haxorus, I had some trouble but I managed to finish it off as well and the last Pokémon, Archeops was easy compared to the rest of her Pokémon. The battle wasn't easy but I won and I was introduced to the Hall of Fame.

The team
    Alois Lv. 59
    Attacks: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Calm Mind, Close Combat

Nimbus Lv. 59
    Attacks: Hurricane, SolarBeam, Cotton Guard, Giga Drain

Siren Lv. 59
    Attacks: Crunch, Earth Power, Fly, Dragon Claw

Weasley Lv. 59
    Attacks: Swords Dance, Aqua Tail, Megahorn, Ice Beam

Nymeria Lv. 59
    Attacks: Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Outrage, Flamethrower

Shaun Lv. 59
    Attacks: Cotton Guard, Confuse Ray, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam

After my great victory, it was time to follow credits and return home.

THE END

Or well, maybe not yet! After coming back home Cedric Juniper came to upgrade my Pokédex and after that I met Hugh and her sister and they told that the sister had seen dreams of Zekrom and Hugh told that it would be in the Victory Road. So, my next step was definitely the Victory Road again.

I flew to the entrance of Victory Road and went there where I had seen Zoroark since I thought it would have something to do with this. And I was right, Zoroark was there waiting for me and I followed it until I reached the N's Castle, or what was left of it. I met N who wanted to follow me. At N's old room I finally got to know something accurate from his past and after that, we went to the last room in the castle where N asked to battle him. Sure, I said yes and the battle started.

MISTAKE was my first thought. Lv. 70 Zekrom, seriously?? And my team was only at Lv. 59. Well, I hadn't saved so I didn't want to lose so I had to battle. I took lots of Revival Herbs and guts and time but finally I managed to took Zekrom out. It was hard since it took almost every one of my Pokémon down with single blow but somehow I did it. Confuse Ray was a huge help indeed. After that N said good bye to Zekrom who flew away and I recieved the stone and with that I could get Zekrom from Dragonspiral Tower. A new place, how nice!

After that little adventure I flew to Opelucid City and crossed the Tubeline Bridge and now I'm about there but I think I have to level up my team a bit before catching Zekrom. But oh well, there's now so much to do and explore!

Mk, so the TP boat's teleporters weren't so bad, after all. After quickly figuring them out, I went to Giant Chasm where, once again, the TP boat's puzzles weren't so hard the second time around. After thwarting Colress' mad science, I took on Ghetsis and Black Kyurem. Lucario 2HKO'd Kyurem-B with Drain Punch, and in the battle with Ghetsis, learned Close Combat! After vanquishing the evil of Ghetsis, I went to Rte. 23 where I am dreading all the upcoming trainer battles. Hopefully, I can find another Fire Stone for Growlithe somewhere along this route, or if not, then somewhere within Victory Road itself, where I know the Wild Charge TM is.

Current team:

Magnezone, Lv.56
    Sturdy
    -Discharge
    -Flash Cannon
    -Signal Beam
    -Tri-Attack

Lucario, Lv.56
    Steadfast
    -Close Combat
    -Psychic
    -Ice Punch
    -Dark Pulse

Arcanine, Lv.51
    Intimidate
    -Flare Blitz
    -Outrage
    -Thunder Fang
    -Extremespeed

Samurott, Lv.52
    Torrent
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Superpower
    -Return

Leavanny, Lv.50
    Swarm
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Shadow Claw
    -Aerial Ace

Flygon, Lv.51
    Levitate
    -Dig
    -Dragon Tail
    -Rock Slide
    -Fly

Edit: After poking around in a few places I'd left unexplored (Giant Chasm, Strange House, Desert Resort) I came across a Fire Stone and evolved Growlithe! I also deleted Strength and taught him Thunder Fang and Extremespeed! I'm back at Giant Chasm with a fully-evolved team, more prepared than ever to take on Rte. 23!

Edit2: After playing the game without having an HM slave on my team since before Gym 3, I now find my Watchog and Psyduck consuming the final two slots of my party. I made it to Victory Road, dodging many of the Rte. 23 trainers and foregoing the Strength puzzle entirely. Samurott levelled up, as did Magnezone, Lucario, and Flygon. I am saved at Victory Road entrance, praying my team's not too underlevelled for the task ahead.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 15th August 2013 at 3:15 AM.

I recently beat Iris, and after watching the credits, I found myself back in my house in Aspertia City. Cedric Juniper came and upgraded my Pokedex, then I flew to Castelia City and got the Eevee from Fennel's assistant. I also completed the Castelia Harlequin Hunt, finally. Then I crossed Skyarrow Bridge and made my way to Nacrene City. After healing up my Pokémon, I went into Pinwheel Forest with Cheren to look for Team Plasma, and I came across Rood, one of the Seven Sages. After that, I avoided some trainers and got to Striaton City and explored around a bit, I also went into the Dreamyard and found out that Latias was there. I didn't feel like battling it right away, so I left and went to Accumula Town. I didn't do anything there, I just kept on going until I was FINALLY at Nuvema Town! First I went to the B/W protagonist's house, and found out that instead of calling the old protagonist "Grace", like it should be, the game calls her "Chloe", which is my friend's name. I was pretty confused by that, until I came to the conclusion that I must have communicated with my friend Chloe's game, which caused my game to think that that trainer that Zekrom chose was named Chloe. Pretty strange, especially considering I had traded over my Zekrom from my White game, which was named Grace. Crazy!! After being confused over that for a while, I went to Professor Juniper's lab, and Cedric Juniper gave me the Super Rod. I visited Cheren's and Bianca's homes, then I saved the game.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/25676lc.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2r61ij9.png[/IMG]
    Soon to be mine!

Well, a couple of days ago I finally won a Master Ball in Join Avenue, which came up as a bit of a shocker because I obnoxiously often win 8th and 9th prizes and with much lesser frequency the other prizes, 'twas a good day.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I've recently added a large amount of Pokémon to my Pokédex, many of which, including Tornadus and Thundurus, came from my new Dream Radar. I decided to explore the rest of Unova, so I flew to Mistralton and made my way to Twist Mountain. I explored Twist Mountain and fought plenty of trainers. My Scizor gained quite a few levels. Before exiting to Icirrus City, I delved deeper and found a miner who gave me a fossil and told me to come back tomorrow for more! Afterwards, I arrived in Icirrus, but I didn't explore. Instead, I backtracked to earlier cities.

I came across a couple in Humilau city who were grieving for their deceased Pokémon. Being the paragon of kindness and compassion that I am, I decided to ring the bell at Celestial Tower for the couple. I had to battle four powerful trainers who were blocking the staircases in the tower. My only Pokémon that was close in level was Scizor, so I found myself healing frequently. I rang the bell and returned to the couple, who gave me a revive for my troubles.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

After recently getting back into my White 2, a lot has happened since. I also finally transferred the last of my pokemon from Black to White 2. Another thing that I put on hold and finally settled was challenging Alder in Flocessy Town, Cynthia in Undella Bay, N and his winter team, and re-challenging Colress. I will eventually give the White Treehollow challenge a shot, as well.
    In addition, I have seen almost all pokemon in the Unova (not National) dex... the only thing that's preventing me from completing such is a Tepig. >.> (Gimme access to the Nature Preserve already. ;w;) But yes, later on, I plan to do more breeding, ev-training, and grinding.

Recent
    - Level Caps: Empoleon, Staraptor, Milotic, Luxray
    - In-Game Captures: Absol, Azumarill, Delibird, Combee, Banette, Skitty, Delcatty, Ninetales
    - Dream World Captures: Barboach, Sawk, Cherubi, Cubone, Kecleon
    - Breeds: Turtwig, Chikorita, Shuppet, Larvitar, Buneary
    - Evolutions: Turtwig → Grotle → Torterra, Bayleef → Meganium, Combee → Vespiquen
    - Ev-training Complete: Absol, Torterra, Meganium

Current
    - Party:
    ----- Reisen (Zoroark♀); Level 90 | Illusion | Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Night Daze, Flamethrower
    ----- Skitias (Masquerain♀); Level 83 | Intimidate | Quiver Dance, Roost, Bug Buzz, Air Slash
    ----- Lumina (Lumineon♀); Level 80 | Swift Swim | Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Silver Wind, Surf
    ----- Meloetta-; Level 78 | Serene Grace | Work Up, Relic Song, Psychic, Close Combat
    ----- Mothim♂; Level 76 | Swarm | Bug Buzz, Psychic, Air Slash, Hidden Power (Fighting)
    ----- (Sixth slot usually swapped for either HM Fly user [my Unfezant] or my sixth current highest-leveled pokemon that is NOT level capped. [That would be a tie between my Mewtwo, Gallade, Volcarona, Reshiram, and Kyurem.])
    - Unova Dex: 300/301 (Seen) | 140/301 (Own)
    - National Dex: 519/649 (Seen) | 226/649 (Own)
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Black 2: Battled the same trainers as yesterday as well as my Rival and the two Game Freak trainers. This got Chandelure to level 83, it went much faster than I had thought it would, but then it has also been a very long time since last time I trained only one Pokemon. It didn't go without trouble though, I had some difficulties against the two Game Freak trainers. It looks like I will be done with training Chandelure tomorrow, then we'll see how it goes.

White 2: Battled the Nimbasa Trainers, the Striaton brothers, my Rival and all trainers on the Royal Unova. This got all members of the team to level 69. Could have done more such as battling the Game Freak trainers on this game as well, but didn't feel quite ready for it yet. Might try to take them on tomorrow instead.

Well, I plowed thru Rte. 23, solved the Strength puzzle, then blasted thru Victory Road to the League HQ! Got the Wild Charge and Thunderbolt TMs to complete Arcanine and Magnezone's movesets, but didn't find the Dragon Claw TM. It must be somewhere else, then; I'll have to look it up later. Sadly (or maybe not-so-sadly), Magnezone got the bulk of the EXP inside Victory Road, hitting Lv.65 from being in the lead of my party, while Lucario is up to 59, Arcanince 55, and Samurott 56. Flygon and Leavanny didn't get any EXP, since they were boxed while my HM slaves took their spots. Man, I really needed that Dragon Claw TM for Flygon, Dragon Tail is NOT gonna cut it against Iris... :I

Edit: Left League HQ to do Join Avenue and the Sport Dome trainers, where Flygon learned Dragon Claw at Lv.55! She's still stuck with Dig as her STAB Ground move, tho. Anyway, my DS must, once again, recharge. Good night!

Edit2: Hanging out in Join Avenue, as I'm kinda dreading taking on the E4. I'm avoiding it as much as possible, by doing things such as exploring Mistralton Cave, KOing the Mandibuzz on Rte. 4, and finishing exploring Desert Resort. Anyway, not much is happening, so I'll just hang around JA until I'm satisfied with its progress.

Cirrent team:

Gigawatt the Magnezone, Lv.65@Leftovers
    Sturdy
    -Thunderbolt
    -Flash Cannon
    -Signal Beam
    -Tri-Attack
    This guy was a pain to train early on. So much Sp.Atk, so litte Atk, but so many physical moves at such a low level. Mirror Shot made him a powerful force, tho, as did Sonicboom, which secured my victory against two gym leaders.

Aurawolf the Lucario (M), Lv.59@Expert Belt
    Steadfast
    -Close Combat
    -Psychic
    -Ice Punch
    -Dark Pulse
    In my previous save file, Riolu eluded me quite expertly, breaking out of Pokeball after Pokeball, but this one? Lolnope! It took Oshawott 3 Water Guns and a single Pokeball to capture it. I was floored. Took me forever to find it, tho, but then Riolu started crawling out of the woodwork afterward. Good luck catching it translated to bad luck encountering it. Just my PokéKarma...

Courage the Arcanine (M), Lv.55@Shell Bell
    Intimidate
    -Flare Blitz
    -Outrage
    -Wild Charge
    -Extremespeed
    Took me forever to find a second Fire Stone, until I was poking around JA and remembered I hadn't fully explored Desert Resort yet. I knew there was a Fire Stone in there, but I had to dig all the way to the southwest corner to find it with the Dowsing MCHN. Needless to say, he is now much beastlier than before! Evolving the previous one too early really cost me valuable training time, as well.

Hwa-rang the Samurott (M), Lv.56@Rocky Helmet
    Torrent
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Superpower
    -Return
    This guy sucked until he learned Ice Beam. That move really boosted his coverage, and even his power a little. He's still slow, tho, which makes for taking lots of damage and going down often.

Meemaw the Leavanny (F), Lv.50@Exp. Share
    Swarm
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Shadow Claw
    -Aerial Ace
    First to fully evolve, first to complete her moveset, but will be the last to breach the Lv.55 mark. I just wish she didn't have so many weaknesses, and such crappy defenses to survive them with.

Foo-lion the Flygon (F), Lv.56@Lucky Egg
    Levitate
    -Dig
    -Dragon Claw
    -Rock Slide
    -Fire Punch
    I got rid of Fly because delayed-damage moves tend to let my opponent set up on me, or leave me open to counterattack when I land/resurface, typically with status effects of some kind. I can't wait until she learns Earthquake and finally ditches Dig, that'll give her not only a huge power boost, but also a bigger tactical advantage against enemies that like to set up or inflict status ailments on me.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 15th August 2013 at 5:30 PM.

Super happy IV breeding chapter 4- Forretress.
    Remember when I said I was IV bread out? I lied... Haha at least for today since I had nothing to do, and IV breeding is really fun, time consuming but fun.
    Forretress runs
    Max HP (with EV's and 31 IV's)
    Max Defense (with EV's and 31 IV's)
    31 Attack IV's because Forretress needs that extra damage input.
    When I finish with him I'll go to Dragonite, when ever that may be.

Black 2: Battled all the Nimbasa Trainers, the Striaton Brothers, my Rival, and one of the Game Freak trainers. This was enough to get Chandelure to level 90, so I went back to the Pokemon League. I bought some necessary items first, then, with only Chandelure in my team, I entered.
    Started with Caitlin since I prediced her to be the easiest to beat. Gave Chandelure an Expert Belt and started the battle. Flamethrower Metagross, Shadow Ball everything else. Win.
    Continued with Shauntal next. Switched the Expert Belt for a Choice Specs. Shadow Ball everything. Win. Her Chandelure was faster than mine though, but mine survived the Shadow Ball from hers. This means I probably should have given mine more EVs in Speed, but it's too late to change that now.
    For my third challenge, I decided to go for Grimsley. Switched back to the Choice Specs. Hidden Power Honchkrow, Flamethrower Scrafty, Energy Ball Krookodile and Tyranitar. Tyranitar survives with maybe 15%, uses Stone Edge, Chandelure barely survives. I use a Hyper Potion, Grimsley uses a Full Restore. Energy Ball, Stone Edge, Chandelure dies from Sandstorm damage. Reset.
    New strategy. I start with using an X Special. Survives Honchkrow's Night Slash with just above 50%. Hidden Power Honchkrow, Flamethrower Scrafty, Energy Ball Krookodlile and Tyranitar. He sends out Houndoom. HELP WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HERE I WASN’T PREPARED FOR THIS. Shadow Ball, Critical Hit, dead. Flamethrower Bisharp. Win.
    Fourth challenge, Marshal. I switch back to Choice Specs. Flamethrower on Throh, it survives with Focus BAND. Uses Stone Edge, gets a Critical Hit, Chandelure with 20 HP left. He uses a Full Restore, I use Flamethrower and it survives with Focus Band AGAIN. Third Flamethrower, dead. Flamethrower Sawk, it survives with Sturdy, Stone Edge, Chandelure dead. Reset.
    Second try, same strategy, hoping for less hax this time. Flamethrower Throh, it survives with Focus Band for the THIRD time, uses Stone Edge but no Crit this time, Chandlure with more than 50%. I use a Moomoo Milk, he uses a Full Restore. Flamethrower, Throh dead. Flamethrower Sawk, it survives with Sturdy, uses Stone Edge, Chandelure with less than 50%. One more Flamethrower, dead. Flamethrower everything else. Win.
    Finally, Iris. I switched back to Expert Belt again. Hidden Power Hydreigon, Flamethrower Aggron, Energy Ball Lapras, Hidden Power Salamence, Archeops and Haxorus. It survives with its Focus Sash and uses Dragon Dance. She uses a Full Restore, I use Hidden Power again, dead. Win.

I got to enter the Hall of Fame once more, yay. And my strategy worked. I won against everyone, though I kinda lost as well. It could have gone better, I also feel like an idiot for forgetting about about Grimsley having a Houndoom. Not sure if I really would have won against it without the Critical Hit I got, will have to see that next time.

I arrived back in my wonderful Aspertia, and I got three medals: for beating the E4 with Fire-types only, with Ghost-types only, and with only one Pokemon. Which is just what I wanted. Next up, going to take a small break here while waiting for my next challenge to be complete in White 2, will go back to Black and do some breeding for my upcoming teams instead.

White 2: Battled the same trainers as yesterday and the two Game Freak members. This got all members of the team to level 77. Will probably get them to level 85 after two more days of training, so this shouldn't take long.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 16th August 2013 at 11:22 PM.

Been neglecting this game once again...but trying to get back into it. Currently exploring the Giant Chasm (chasing Team Plasma). Been usin the Dowsing MCHN to find some items. I also unfortunately had to teach Strength to my Samurott since my HM slave Pelipper can't learn it, so I'll have to fix that when I get the chance. Welp, about to fight some grunts with Hugh yet again.

Well, today I was trainig to get ready for the Gym battle agiainst Drayden when I found my self extremely bored. So, after some thinking, I decided to erase my current game and start a new save file.

I decided to play as the girl this time, with some ridiculing from my sister, and named my self Jenna. I just thought she looked like a Jenna. I kept Hugh's name the same. I chose Tepig as my Starter. He was a male so I named him Pumba. I saved right after that and turned it off. If you want to see my planned team, you can look at the 5th Gen. RMT Section. It should be up soon.

Team:

Pumba the Tepig
    Lv. 5
    Moves:
    ˇTackle
    ˇTail Whip
    Last edited by Macroboom; 16th August 2013 at 6:03 AM.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

okay so... still collecting pokes for my teams, and now i have a DW Murkrow to use. Her boyfriend is a Braviery named Striker, and their children all know Brave Bird because of it.
    Working on raising a female Zorua i got in a trade till it learns Night Daze, let it evolve then pair it off with N's Zorua i raised and evolved into a Zoroark. They even have the same Hasty Nature. Weird. And yes, i hope all their children learn Night Daze through this.
    Also saved before midnight and kept resetting the game till i got reversal mountain. heading off to catch a breeding pair of Cacturn, after yesterdays Hypno catching. Almost have all the White 2 swarms will work on trading for the rest.

@Pumba: I just got a male tepig and, after getting him a girlfriend, i shall name their first male offspring that {because i actually like that name and the Lion King was a childhood favorite}. Hmm... you also need to raise a patrat and call it Timon. Seriously. then you could transfer them over to gen 6 {hopefully} catch a male litleo, name it Simba and start your very own Lion King Pokemon team.
    ... after midnight? yeah. this is officially night blogging now. I'll stop.
    Last edited by BladeWulf; 16th August 2013 at 6:58 AM.

Banner made by Dahrue and StarStruck Studios

all copyright to: Astral Shadow

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/6ie0ww.jpg[/IMG]
    copyright to: Eeveelover

http://www.pokehunngry.com/ - seems legit enough, and he is just starting so give it a look if nothing else.

Got 7 of the 11 trains at Anville Town. Now to keep going back to get the three other ones I need without messing with the DS clock. Today was the Super Multi Train, which was the first one I saw there.

Got my Join Avenue to Rank 5. Swapped one of my two dojos for a florist and one cafe for a salon. Now I just need an nursery and I'm set for the moment. Also got my first souvenir. Now I'm back on the Skyarrow Bridge hatching eggs. If I don't get a shiny in this batch I'm going to go beat up more trainers in the Black Tower before my next egg run.

Just picked up Black2 again after a long downtime (Fire Emblem stole my life). Apparently left off before beating Drayden to a pulp, so that was the first stop. Then the flying pirate ship (Peter Pan, anyone?) attacked and it was another chase to the Marine Tube. No Wailords, unfortunately... got to Humilau City, beat all the trainers on the next route up to the Giant Chasm, then backtracked to the southern route. Stopped on the island with the doctor in front of the cave. The team is currently all at level 57-58, thanks to the Lucky Egg. I love that thing, my vote for most useful item ever. Next step is to beat all the island trainers and backtrack to Humilau to beat the gym leader. Shouldn't be too hard, with Serperior and Galvantula...
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

I'm using the buyable level-ups in Join Avenue to get some sorta-free levels while I train my team on Sport Dome trainers, and exploring places like Abundant Shrine for items like Rare Candies and Max Revives. Got Magnezone to 66, Leavanny to 55 (she finally breached it! ) and Flygon to 56.

Edit: Since I'm working on my Join Avenue, I might as well post its progress, too. I have one of each shop type that I can currently set up, plus an extra Antique Shop that will be replaced by a Nursery once I unlock the ability to make one. (Avenue rank 15 and beat the E4, for anyone wondering about the requirements.) My Café and Flower Shop are rank 2, everything else is rank 1. I get three fans a day.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 16th August 2013 at 7:17 PM.

Play time: 36:57
    Badges: 3
    Pokemon:
    Ampharos lvl 41
    Magmar lvl 40
    Lucairo lvl 40
    Krookodile lvl 40
    Unfezant lvl 40
    Samurott lvl 40

I spent the past 6 days leveling up my pokemon. Ether tonight or tomorrow morning I will win my fourth gym badge. I have this ridiculous habit of leveling up my team way higher than they actually need to be at any given point of the game.

On White 2, I battled the same trainers as yesterday, which got all members of the team to level 82. Still having some trouble against Morimoto, though I might be able to get past all the difficulties tomorrow, if I battle him again then. I should also be able to finish this team by getting them to level 85 tomorrow, then it's back to the E4 again.

@BladeWulf: I luv it! I just might do that. I can't wait until they reveal the rest of the Pokemon. It should be soon. They have less than two months.

Well, I followed Bianca back into town so she could teach me all the stuff I already know. This should be optional. I recieved running shoes from my mom. Then, i left on my journey. I trained at Route 19 until Pumba was Lv. 10. Then I met Alder and he decided to train me. I followed to his house where he noticed that I had two Town Maps (shouldn't they be called Region Maps? ) he told me where to find Hugh so I went. I battled the Trainers on the way except one. I was saving him for the next Pokemon I get. When I.got to the ranch, one of the first Pokemon I saw was a Psyduck, but it was a girl. I wanted a boy ao I could name him Daffy. I beat that one and continued to search for one. After a houlf hour of searching, I finally found another.Psyduck it was a girl but I didn't care anymore. I caught it and named it Daisy after Donald Duck's girlfriend. I trained a litte bit then saved my game and turned off my DS.

Team:

Pumba the Tepig
    Lv. 13
    Moves:
    ˇTackle
    ˇTail Whip
    ˇEmber
    ˇDefense Curl

Daisy the Psyduck
    Lv. 7
    Moves:
    ˇWater Sport
    ˇTail Whip
    ˇScratch
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

4,840 eggs, no shiny. Frustrated, I went to the sports stadiums in Nimbasa City to beat up some trainers, then worked on my Join Avenue for a bit. It's now up to Rank 6, with a couple of shops reaching rank 3. Got my second souvenir, too.

Finishing that, I headed to the Black Tower to tackle Area 6. Got a pile of money and the Undefeated: Hard medal for it. After that I made a trip to Icirrus City with the Charmander I'd traded from Black for breeding; it was lvl 1 when I started and lvl 100 when I finished. The pokemon fan club guy finally yielded the King's Rock, and then I beat the stuffing out of the shadow trio before returning to Route 3. I now have a box and a half of eggs, 10 and a half more boxes to fill and then I can start hatching again.

Gah! Flygon doesn't learn Earthquake by level-up! I would've had to keep Trapinch from evolving until Lv.55 to get her to learn EQ! That means I wouldn't have beaten Drayden the way I did, wouldn't have had as much confidence when trying to take on Skyla, and there're probably a whole bunch more consequences I'm not thinking of, if I'd kept her from evolving for THAT long. It looks like learning it thru TM will have to suffice, but I still don't have my other DSes back from imprisonment, and Rte. 15 doesn't unlock until post-game.

I got Flygon to Lv.59 before searching for this info, using my Dojo's Lv.1 Training, my Café's Wonder Brunch, and a Rare Candy I got from my Raffle Shop. I haven't fought the Sport Dome trainers yet today.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 17th August 2013 at 4:52 PM.

I defeated Elesa today. I OHKOd all of her Pokemon because mine were all such higher levels. After my victory I went across the Charizard bridge and explored Driftveil city a bit. I met N's Zorua.

On White 2, I battled the two Game Freak trainers, my Rival and most of the Nimbasa Trainers. That was enough to get all four members of the team to level 85. I traded over the two remaining members of the team from Black 2, then I headed off to the Pokemon League. I entered and battled everyone. It didn't go without problems, I had a bit of trouble against some of them. But I managed to beat the E4 and Champion again. Watched the credits, got back in Aspertia once more. I got the medal for beating them with only Ice-types, which is what I was after. Next up, I will need to make new teams for some of the remaining types. I need to start with some breeding, which will be done on Black and maybe White, and after that I have to EV-train everything. I will probably take it a bit slower than usual, so it might take a while to get everything done.

Super happy IV breeding Chapter 5 - Multiscale Dragonite...
    Well I finally finished breeding that Dragonite I oh so wanted to try out.
    Dragonite
    Nature: Adamant
    Item: Lucky Egg (for grinding only)
    Ability: Multiscale
    EV's
    252 Attack 252 Speed
    IV's
    31 Attack
    31 Speed
    31 HP
    Moves
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Claw
    Fire Punch
    Aqua Tail (soon to be Earthquake)
    And now I'm breeding some Pokemon to pass IV's around to get a decent Jolly Breloom.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 2nd September 2013 at 10:31 PM.

Page 115 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast