Page 116 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 4151

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

206 hours into black 2 and just discovered unity tower lol
    #teamchespin #teamfennekin

Quote Originally Posted by pikkichu View Post
    206 hours into black 2 and just discovered unity tower lol
    How does one even get to Unity Tower?

Took my daily break from egg collecting to do some running around. Anville Town yielded the invisi-train again. I've started writing down the trains I encounter so I know how many I have and which ones I still need. My Join Avenue is Rank 7 now, and my raffle shop has reached rank 4. Thinking about wandering over to the PWT just for the heck of it and seeing what happens.

After some major grinding I finally got my Pokemon up to a decent level. After that I went and trained at Alder's house and then headed to challenge the Gym. I got there went home to heal because I knew you could get a Medal for it. I went to the Pokemon Center and collected.my Medals. Then, I entered the Gym. I beat the Trainers and got to Cheren. I used Daisy first against Patrat. His Patrat ended up knocking out Daisy much to my frustration. I sent in Pumba and use Flame Charge to ensure I hit Lillipup beforw he hit me. I knocked him out in two more hits and won the battle. I received the Basic Badge and the TM for Work Up Ileft the Gym and met up with Bianca. Sge gave me my C-Gear and her and Cheren registered me in their Xtranscievers. I then left to Virbank City. I got to the last part of Route 20, talked to Cheren and battled the trainers. I finally entered Virbank City and listened(read) to the argument and Roxie's expertise with alliterations. I healed at the Pokemon Center then went to Virbank Complex. There I caught a Magnemite and named Gigabolt. I trained it all ghe way up to Level 21 and it learned Thunder Wave and Magnet Bomb on the way there. I then started to train Pumba to the same level. He evolved and learned Arm Thrust. I decided to train Daisy using the Trainers inside the Complex. I battled them all and received my prize from their boss. after that I saved my game and turned it off.

Team:

Pumba the Pignite
    Level 21
    Moves:
    ˇFlame Charge
    ˇArm Thrust
    ˇReturn
    ˇDefense Curl

Daisy the Psyduck
    Level 17
    Moves:
    ˇWater Pulse
    ˇConfusion
    ˇScratch
    ˇTail Whip

Gigabolt the Magnemite
    Level 21
    Moves:
    ˇSonicboom
    ˇMagnet Bomb
    ˇThunder Wave
    ˇThundershock
    Last edited by Macroboom; 18th August 2013 at 9:16 AM.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

After a long break I am continuing my MM for Skitty, so far I've got only Pink instead of Pinkish-Red, it's gonna take some time (432 hatched as of writing)

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Poking at the PWT ended badly. I tried twice and wound up in the Unova Leaders tournament twice. First time I made it all the way to the finals only to lose to Clay, the second time Elesa took me out in the second round. Fraggit...

I evolved the Happiny I've been hauling around since its egg hatched into a Chansey, then gave it a massage and a grooming so I could evolve it into a Blissey. My pokedex is at 606 seen and 577 caught. Got another buttload of pokemon to move over from Diamond, then gotta get into SoulSilver and Emerald, and finish White 2 so I can unlock the Iceberg Key, SR for a blue Regice, and then go after the Regi king.

And now back to egg-collecting. Le sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon trainer View Post
    Beat gym leader with Sahara.
    Trained and beat trainers on Route 16 and then Route 5
    Went across the Charizard Bridge
    Forgot to pick up my Zorua and Deerlings but beat trainers and trained up abit on the route.
    Beat Clay using Sedgewick and Nepturne

Went through Chargestone Cave and evolved Guardian into Arcanine.
    Evolved Sahara into Vibrava aww so pretty
    Beat trainers and got everyone to level 35.
    Going to train up to level 40 before gym leader
    Hopefully I'll get the lucky egg as well soon enough
    Trained up everyone to lv 40 and beat trainers around the route.
    Enyo evolved to Scrafty.
    Beat Skyla with ease.
    Headed on the plane and landed in Lentimas Town
    Beat the trainers and did some more grinding.
    Went through Reversal Mountain and evolved my final pokemon Sahara!
    Finally got my team of six
    Got through to Undella Town and beat Hugh easily.
    Currently grinding to level 50 before my next gym challenge.
    Also looking to get some better moves espically on Guardian (Arcanine) Sahara (Flygon) Aries (Espeon) and anyone else who needs move tutors
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Turned on my game. Checked Join Avenue. Checked Swarms. Saved. Turned off my game.

Got all on the Unova Dex, but have to catch all of them now. In Unova, I've seen 297 caught 159. On National I've seen 551 caught 303. Went through Relic Passage and caught Volcarona, currently training it.

Credit to Inferno Production!

Not a very major happening, but I came across the HGSS pokedex entry for Dusknoir that says:
    This feared Pokémon is said to travel to worlds unknown. Some even believe that it takes lost spirits along with it.
    Cue a quick trip to the Name Rater and viola, my Dusknoir is now known as The Doctor.

In other news, I'm finally going to get around to EV training the Milotic and Drapion I've had sitting around for months.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Well, almost saw all Unova Pokémon, just missing 11, including Genesect, Melloetta, and Victini.
    And only missing about 50 for catching too.

Anyway, I finished South-East Unova, so I guess it's back for a PWT obsession again.

I finished training all my Pokemon to Level 22. I then headed to the Virbank City Gym. I used Gigabolt and Daisy on the Trainers then I challenged Roxie. I used Gigabolt against her Koffing and knocked it out in two hits with Sonic Boom. Then I used Pumba on her Whirlipede and knocked it out with Flame Charge. I won and received the Toxic Bagde and the TM for Venoshock. After that I was recruited into making a movie at PokeStar Studios. I received rave reviews and the film earned $36 Billion. If only it were real. I left and helped Hugh and Roxie defeat the Plasma Grunts. Before we left to fi.d them on Route 20, Roxie gave the HM for Cut. None of my Pokemon could learn so I caught a male Patrat and named him Scout. I taught Cut so now he is my HM slave. I've never. had to use one before. I found the Grunt. Finally, I was able to leave to Castelia City. When we got there, Hugh pointed out Team Plasma's ship. He left the pier and so did I. I was entered into the Harlequinn Hunt and received the Bicycle. I found all three Harlequinns and earned a Rare Candy. I headed to the Gym and Clyde told me that Burgh was gone. Iris showed up and told me I could find Team Plasma in the Castelia Sewers. I headed down there and started to Double Battle with Hugh. After that I saved my game and turned off my DS.

Team:

Pumba the Pignite
    Level 23
    Moves:
    ˇFlame Charge
    ˇArm Thrust
    ˇReturn
    ˇDefense Curl

Daisy
    Level 21
    Moves:
    ˇWater Pulse
    ˇConfusion
    ˇScratch
    ˇTail Whip

Gigabolt the Magnemite
    Level 22
    Moves:
    ˇSonic Boom
    ˇThundershock
    ˇMagnet Bomb
    ˇThunder Wave

Scout the Patrat
    Level 11
    Moves:
    ˇDetect
    ˇCut
    ˇBite
    ˇBide
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

Super Happy IV breeding Chapter 6 - Breloom
    Breloom took me damn near half a day get but I found her!

Breloom
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Poison Heal
    Item: Choice Scarf
    31 Attack
    31 Speed
    31 HP
    252 Attack 252 Speed
    Moves:
    Sky Uppercut
    Spore
    Leech Seed
    Seed Bomb
    After spending that unfortunate half a day I worked on my subway team and challenged The Battlehaxway! Got to about match 23-24 got hax badly out of a win.
    Tried again, won the first 7 rounds, got hax at about round 14. I gave up and turned the game off.
    So what did I learn? EV's and IV's do matter but luck will play a huge factor in whether or not you win or not.
    Because critical hits are everywhere in there... Well back to breeding.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 2nd September 2013 at 10:33 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Found my first random Black 2 shiny today.

I was Audino grinding on Route 2 and lo and behold, a purple Audino shows up. I was excited to see it because it adds to the resume, but I wish it could have been anything else. It's not that useful.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Decided to quit dorking off at Join Avenue, and went to take on the E4! So far I've only beaten Shauntal, but it wasn't a cakewalk. Cofagrigus took three of Lucario's Dark Pulses to take it out, after Shauntal used a potion while it was still in the yellow, then Golurk nailed Lucario with EQ before being brought low with Ice Punch, Chandelure OHKO'd Samurott with crithax Energy Ball, survived Flygon's Dig and dodged Rock Slide to take Flygon out with Shadow Ball, and forced me to use Lucario's Dark Pulse to finish it off. I lost Lucario to Drifblim's Acrobatics, but then I OHKO'd Drifblim with Magnezone's Tbolt.

I'm currently saved in front of Grimsley's door. I will continue my challenge in the morning, because it's after midnight, and I'm getting sleepy.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 19th August 2013 at 8:17 PM.

Went to do my daily running around while hatching eggs today. Got the wi-fi train again at Anville, so that's four of 11 (again). While I was in Join Avenue I got my first gym leader (Burgh) and directed him to the florist, and the florist's popularity went up 1,000 points. Join Avenue reached rank 8 after that. My antique shop went up to rank 3, Deli Draven is rank 3, and one other shop went up a rank, too. And I forgot I have to go talk to the owner. Whoops...

I couldn't play Black 2 for nearly two months due to being busy but I did some stuff.I had some major battles.First I went to Driftveil City and had a rematch with Hugh which I quite easily won.

Vs Hugh
    -He started with Unfezant and I sent out Swanna.
    -Swanna's Ice Beam did massive damage while Unfezant used Swagger to raise Swanna's Attack and confuse it.
    -Hugh used Full Restore to heal Unfezant while Swanna hurt itself in confusion.
    -Swanna hurt itself in confusion while Unfezant's Aerial Ace did some damage.
    -Swanna's Ice Beam did massive damage but it was knocked out by Unfezant's Aerial Ace.I sent out Probopass.
    -Unfezant used Swagger to raise Probopass's Attack and confuse it but it was knocked out by Probopass's Power Gem.Hugh sent out Simipour.
    -Simipour's Focus Blast did heavy damage while Probopass's Thunderbolt did heavy damage and paralyzed Simipour.Simipour's Salac Berry raised its Speed.
    -Probopass knocked out Simipour with another Thunderbolt.Hugh sent out Bouffalant.
    -Probopass hurt itself in confusion and was knocked out by Bouffalant's Wild Charge who took little recoil and little damage from Probopass's Rocky Helmet.I sent out Scrafty.
    -Scrafty defeated Bouffalant with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Hugh sent out Emboar.
    -Scrafty's Zen Headbutt did massive damage but Emboar survived due to its Focus Sash.Emboar's Hammer Arm did high damage but its Speed fell.
    -Scrafty knocked out Emboar with another Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Hugh sent out Flygon.
    -Flygon defeated Scrafty with Dragon Gem boosted Draco Meteor but its Sp.Attack fell.I sent out Serperior.
    -Serperior's Outrage did heavy damage while Flygon's Fire Blast did some damage.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Serperior knocked out Flygon with Outrage.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.Hugh sent out Eelektross.
    -Serperior's Outrage did some damage but Serperior became confused due to fatigue.Eelektross's Flamethrower did high damage.Serperior's and Eelektross's Leftovers healed them a little.
    -Serperior hurt itself in confusion and was defeated by Eelektross's Flamethrower.Eelektross's Leftovers healed it a little.I sent out Magmortar.
    -Magmortar defeated Eelektross with Flamethrower.

I then went to Castelia City and had battles with two members of Game Freak staff-Morimoto and Nishino.Both were comprehensively defeated.

Vs Morimoto
    -He started with Liepard and I sent out Scrafty.
    -I used X Speed to raise Scrafty's Speed while Liepard's Fake Out did little damage.
    -Scrafty defeated Liepard with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Morimoto sent out Swoobat.
    -Swoobat's Air Slash did some damage but it was defeated by Scrafty's Crunch.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Morimoto sent out Zebstrika.
    -Zebstrika's Pursuit did little damage and it was defeated by Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Morimoto sent out Simipour.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Simipour with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Morimoto sent out Simisear.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Simisear with Head Smash but fainted due to the recoil.Morimoto sent out Simisage and I sent out Swanna.
    -Swanna's Air Slash did heavy damage and made Simisage flinch.Simisage's Petaya Berry raised its Sp.Attack.
    -Morimoto used Full Restore to heal Simisage while Swanna's Air Slash did heavy damage again.
    -Swanna knocked out Simisage with another Air Slash.

Vs Nishino
    -Nishino sent out Clefable and I sent out Scrafty.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Clefable with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Nishino sent out Azumarill and I switched to Serperior.
    -Serperior's Leaf Blade did high damage while Azumarill's Bulldoze did little damage and reduced Serperior's Speed.Serperior's and Azumarill's Leftovers healed them a little.
    -Serperior defeated Azumarill with another Leaf Blade.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.Nishino sent out Lickilicky and I switched back to Scrafty.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Lickilicky with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Nishino sent out Snorlax.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Snorlax with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Nishino sent out Wigglytuff.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Wigglytuff with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Nishino sent out Alomomola.
    -Scrafty's Crunch did high damage while Alomomola used Toxic to poison Scrafty.Alomomola's Leftovers healed it a little while Scrafty was hurt by poison.
    -Alomomola used Protect to protect itself against Scrafty's Crunch.Alomomola's Leftovers healed it a little while Scrafty was hurt by poison.
    -Alomomola's Aqua Jet did little damage and it was defeated by Scrafty's Crunch.

I then went to Undella Town and battled Cynthia.She was quite a challenge for me but I managed to win.

Vs Cynthia
    -She started with Spiritomb and I sent out Zangoose.
    -Zangoose's Shadow Claw did some damage while Spiritomb used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Zangoose's Shadow Claw did some more damage while Spiritomb's Hypnosis missed.
    -Zangoose's Shadow Claw missed while Spiritomb used Hypnosis to make Zangoose fall asleep.
    -I used Lum Berry to awaken Zangoose while Spiritomb's Dream Eater failed.
    -Zangoose knocked out Spiritomb with another Shadow Claw.Cynthia sent out Lucario and I switched to Magmortar.
    -Magmortar OHKO'ed Lucario with Flamethrower.Cynthia sent out Milotic and I switched to Serperior.
    -Serperior's Leaf Blade did high damage while Milotic used Attract to make Serperior fall in love with it.
    -Serperior was immobilised by love while Milotic used Rest to go to sleep and heal itself completely.
    -Serperior's Leaf Blade did some damage while Milotic was asleep.
    -Serperior's Leaf Blade did some more damage while Milotic was asleep.
    -Cynthia used Full Restore to fully heal Milotic and awaken it while Serperior was immobilised by love.
    -Serperior was immobilised by love while Milotic's Blizzard did high damage.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Serperior was immobilised by love while Milotic's Blizzard missed.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Serperior's Leaf Blade did high damage but it was defeated by Milotic's Blizzard.I sent out Magmortar.
    -Magmortar defeated Milotic with Thunderbolt.Cynthia sent out Garchomp and I switched to Swanna.
    -Garchomp's Stone Edge missed while Swanna's Ice Beam did massive damage.
    -Garchomp defeated Swanna with Stone Edge.I sent out Zangoose.
    -Zangoose knocked out Garchomp with Ice Punch.Cynthia sent out Togekiss and I switched to Probopass.
    -Togekiss's Aura Sphere did massive damage while Probopass's Power Gem did some damage.
    -Togekiss knocked out Probopass with ExtremeSpeed but it was hurt by Probopass's Rocky Helmet.I sent out Magmortar.
    -Magmortar defeated Togekiss with Thunderbolt.Cynthia sent out Glaceon and I switched to Scrafty.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Glaceon with Hi Jump Kick.

I then waited for Friday and took a Ferris Wheel ride with N.I then went to his castle and challenged him to a battle.He used his Winter Team defeating which I had no problems.

Vs N
    -He sent out Abomasnow(whose Snow Warning whipped up a hailstorm) and I sent out Magmortar.
    -Magmortar OHKO'ed Abomasnow with Flamethrower.Magmortar was buffeted by the hail.N sent out Cloyster and I switched to Scrafty.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Cloyster with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack but it was buffeted by the hail.N sent out Vanilluxe.
    -Vanilluxe's Blizzard did high damage but it was defeated by Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack but it was buffeted by the hail.N sent out Mamoswine.
    -Mamoswine's Blizzard did some damage but it was defeated by Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack but it was buffeted by the hail and fainted.N sent out Froslass and I sent out Magmortar.
    -Magmortar's Flamethrower missed while Froslass's Shadow Ball did some damage.Magmortar was buffeted by the hail.
    -Magmortar's Flamethrower missed while Froslass's Shadow Ball did some more damage.Magmortar was buffeted by the hail.
    -Magmortar defeated Froslass with Flamethrower.Magmortar was buffeted by the hail.N sent out Glaceon.
    -Magmortar OHKO'ed Glaceon with Flamethrower.

I then had a rematch with the Elite 4 and Champion and they were all easier than the first time(probably due to being over-levelled a little).

Vs Shauntal
    -She sent out Cofagrigus and I sent out Scrafty.
    -Scrafty's Crunch did high damage and it acquired Mummy while Cofagrigus's Energy Ball did some damage and reduced Scrafty's Sp.Defense.
    -Scrafty defeated Cofagrigus with another Crunch.Shauntal sent out Golurk and I switched to Serperior.
    -Serperior's Leaf Blade did high damage while Golurk's Hammer Arm missed.
    -Serperior defeated Golurk with another Leaf Blade.Shauntal sent out Froslass and I switched to Magmortar.
    -Froslass's Shadow Ball did some damage and reduced Magmortar's Sp.Defense but it was defeated by Magmortar's Flamethrower.Shauntal sent out Mismagius and I switched back to Scrafty.
    -Mismagius's Shadow Ball did little damage and it was defeated by Scrafty's Crunch.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Shauntal sent out Drifblim.
    -Drifblim defeated Scrafty with a Flying Gem boosted Acrobatics.I sent out Probopass.
    -Drifblim's Thunder did some damage and paralyzed Probopass while Probopass's Power Gem did high damage.
    -Drifblim's Thunder missed and it was defeated by Probopass's Power Gem.Shauntal sent out Chandelure and I switched to Swanna.
    -Swanna's Surf did massive damage.Chandelure's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and its Shadow Ball did heavy damage and reduced Swanna's Sp.Defense.
    -Swanna knocked out Chandelure with another Surf.

Vs Grimsley
    -He started with Liepard and I sent out Probopass.
    -Liepard's Normal Gem boosted Fake Out did little damage and made Probopass flinch but it was hurt a little by Probopass's Rocky Helmet.
    -Liepard used Attract to make Probopass fall in love with it while Probopass's Flash Cannon did high damage.
    -Liepard's Aerial Ace did little damage and it was hurt a little by Probopass's Rocky Helmet.Probopass was immobilised by love.
    -Grimsley used Full Restore to fully heal Liepard while Probopass's Flash Cannon did some damage.
    -Liepard's Sucker Punch did little damage and it was hurt a little by Probopass's Rocky Helmet.Probopass was immobilised by love.
    -Liepard's Aerial Ace did little damage and it was hurt a little by Probopass's Rocky Helmet.Probopass knocked out Liepard with another Flash Cannon.Grimsley sent out Scrafty and I switched to Swanna.
    -Swanna's Air Slash did high damage while Scrafty's Head Smash missed.
    -Swanna defeated Scrafty with another Air Slash.Grimsley sent out Houndoom.
    -Swanna OHKO'ed Houndoom with Surf.Grimsley sent out Krookodile and I switched to Serperior.
    -Serperior's Leaf Blade did high damage while Krookodile's Crunch did heavy damage.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Serperior defeated Krookodile with another Leaf Blade.Krookodile's Leftovers healed it a little.Grimsley sent out Bisharp and I switched to Scrafty.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Bisharp with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Grimsley sent out Honchkrow and I switched to Probopass.
    -Honchkrow's Night Slash did little damage and it was hurt a little by Probopass's Rocky Helmet.Probopass's Power Gem did heavy damage.
    -Honchkrow's Night Slash did little damage and it was hurt a little by Probopass's Rocky Helmet and fainted.

Vs Caitlin
    -She started with Musharna and I sent out Scrafty.
    -Scrafty's Crunch did heavy damage and reduced Musharna's Defense while Musharna used Yawn to make Scrafty drowsy.
    -Caitlin used Full Restore to fully heal Musharna but it was defeated by Scrafty's Crunch.Scrafty fell asleep.Caitlin sent out Gallade and I switched to Swanna.
    -Swanna's Air Slash did high damage while Gallade's Night Slash did some damage.
    -Swanna defeated Gallade with another Air Slash.Caitlin sent out Reuniclus and I switched to Scrafty.
    -I used Lum Berry to wake Scrafty up while Reuniclus's Focus Blast did high damage.
    -Scrafty's Crunch did massive damage while Reuniclus defeated Scrafty with another Focus Blast.Reuniclus's Leftovers healed it a little.I sent out Zangoose.
    -Zangoose knocked out Reuniclus with Shadow Claw.Caitlin sent out Metagross and I switched to Magmortar.
    -Magmortar OHKO'ed Metagross with Flamethrower.Caitlin sent out Gothitelle and I switched back to Zangoose.
    -Zangoose's Shadow Claw did high damage while Gothitelle used Flatter to raise Zangoose's Sp.Attack and confuse it.
    -Zangoose defeated Gothitelle with another Shadow Claw.Caitlin sent out Sigilyph and I switched to Probopass.
    -Sigilyph's Flash Cannon did some damage while Probopass's Power Gem did high damage.
    -Sigilyph's Flash Cannon did some more damage but it was defeated by another Power Gem.

Vs Marshal
    -He started with Throh and I sent out Swanna.
    -Swanna's Air Slash did some damage and made Throh flinch.
    -Swanna's Air Slash did some more damage while Throh's Stone Edge missed.
    -Marshal used Full Restore to fully heal Throh but it was defeated by Swanna's Air Slash.Marshal sent out Medicham.
    -Swanna's Air Slash did heavy damage and made Medicham flinch.
    -Swanna knocked out Medicham with another Air Slash.Marshal sent out Sawk.
    -Swanna's Air Slash and Sawk's Stone Edge did heavy damage to each other.
    -Swanna knocked out Sawk with another Air Slash.Marshal sent out Conkeldurr.
    -Swanna's Air Slash did high damage and made Conkeldurr flinch.Conkeldurr's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Swanna defeated Conkeldurr with another Air Slash.Marshal sent out Lucario and I switched to Magmortar.
    -Magmortar OHKO'ed Lucario with Flamethrower.Marshal sent out Mienshao and I switched to Swanna.
    -Swanna's Air Slash did massive damage and made Mienshao flinch.
    -Swanna's Air Slash missed and it was knocked out by Mienshao's Hi Jump Kick.I sent out Magmortar.
    -Magmortar knocked out Mienshao with Psychic.

Vs Iris
    -She started with Hydreigon and I sent out Scrafty.
    -Hydreigon's Focus Blast did high damage but it was defeated by Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Iris sent out Druddigon.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Druddigon with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Iris sent out Aggron.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Aggron with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Iris sent out Lapras.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Lapras with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Iris sent out Haxorus.
    -Haxorus defeated Scrafty with Outrage.I sent out Swanna.
    -Swanna's Ice Beam did high damage while Haxorus's Outrage did massive damage.
    -Swanna defeated Haxorus with another Ice Beam.Iris sent out Archeops.
    -Archeops knocked out Swanna with Acrobatics.I sent out Probopass.
    -Archeops's Stone Edge did some damage while Probopass's Flash Cannon did heavy damage.
    -Iris used Full Restore to fully heal Archeops while Probopass's Flash Cannon did heavy damage.
    -Archeops's Stone Edge did some damage but it was knocked out by Probopass's Flash Cannon.

The credits played after being crowned the champion once more.I then returned to my room.I saved the game there.

Team:

Lv.78 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.81 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.82 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.78 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.79 Male Lax (Power Gem/Flash Cannon/Earth Power/Thunderbolt) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.87 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Last night, I finished the Seaside Cave and backtracked to Humilau to take on the gym. Like I predicted, no trouble at all. Then it was over to catch Terrakion and get the Colress Mchn. Terrakion was kind enough to stay in a great ball after breaking out of all my ultra balls... then back to Seaside Cave and catch the Crustle in a net ball, and onto Plasma Frigate. After taking out everyone there and solving the transporter puzzle (so much easier than the one from Saffron's Rocket HQ!) it was over to Nimbasa for another run through the sports domes and a trip on the ferris wheel. Saved and went to bed, after falling asleep and dropping the ds on the floor...

This am, over to Undella Bay and caught the Jellicent for future HM slave use. Now it's going to be over to the Giant Chasm for more Plasma beatings. Team is currently level 59-60.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

So last time we saved in front of the Driftveil gym. Well, we challenged every trainer and beat them, and then it was Clay's time. Servine and Zoroark did the work. Then, we competed in the PWT where Zoroark dominated. We beat Team Plasma with Trapinch, and then in Route 6 Trapinch evolved into Vibrava! We got Surf and explored all areas we couldnt have before with Surf. Then we went in the Chargestone Cave, where Magneton and Servine evolved! In Mistralton, we met Skyla and Prof Juniper, and went straight to the Tower and Route 7. We cleared everything there, and went to the gym!! Magnezone, Growlithe and Zoroark did a good job there. We flew to Lentimas Town, cleared Scary House or whatever it's called, and cleared the Reversal Mountain, and got all Pokemon to level 40. In Undella Town, we battled Hugh and cleared the bay. We went through the route to the south where Vibrava evolved into a majestic Flygon! On the route to the north, Growlithe got to level 45 after learnign Flare Blitz and Outrage so we evolved it. We caught Cobalion, got to Lacunosa Town where we helped defeat Zinzolin. Then we cleared route 12, and finally in Village Bridge, a new member awaited us!! After 2 hours of looking for one, we found... A LAPRAS! It has a brave nature which sucks, but I taught it Aqua Tail to use it's attack stat. We got to Opelucid and went to Route 9, then went to the gym, beat Drayden (after getting hit by 4 crits), but Lapras and Arcanine did amazing! We then beat TP, got to Humilau and saved.

White 2 Team

Last edited by TheSirPeras; 21st August 2013 at 8:12 PM.

Lucario took Grimsley by storm, wiping out everything with Steadfast-boosted Speed and SE Close Combat in one hit, even after Krookodile's Intimidate!

Caitlin was a bit tougher, it took two of Leavanny's X-Scissors to take out Musharna, after which Yawn put her to sleep. Magnezone OHKO'd Sigilyph, but not before taking a hit from its Psychic. Magnezone then 2HKO'd Reuniclus and Gothitelle with Signal Beam.

Marshall gave me the most trouble of the E4, but was still kind of easy. Lucario OHKO'd Throh and Mienshao with Psychic, but lost to Conkeldurr's Hammer Arm. Leavanny hit Conkeldurr with Aerial Ace but failed to KO it, then got OHKO'd by Stone Edge and made me send in Samurott. After a Full Restore healed Conkeldurrr, Samurott 2HKO'd it and Sawk with Surf.

Lastly, Iris. Music was far too bubbly for a champion battle, but I endured. Hydreigon vs. Magnezone, Magnezone ate a Flamethrower, but confused Hydreigon with Signal Beam. As it hurt itself, I landed the finishing blow. Aggron had to be 3HKO'd by Flygon's Dig after a Full Restore healed it. Magnezone OHKO'd Lapras with Thunderbolt, Samurott 2HKO'd Haxorus with Ice Beam, but fell to Druddigon's Flamethrower. Lucario finished off Druddigon, and 2HKO'd Archeops, with Ice Punch. I am now the champion. After the credits and return to the title screen, Cedric Juniper upgraded my Dex, and I went onto the next leg of my journey.

I poked around Join Avenue, got a couple of shops some more ranks, hit Avenue rank 4, and then realized that I only got four fans today. I haz a sad. :'( After that, I want to Undella to get Dive from my rival, but declined his challenge, then went to Rte. 15 to get the Earthquake TM, which I taught to Flygon without delay. I'm now in my offfice in Join Avenue, where I will continue to use the training/food for levels until I'm confident that I can start fighting the Sport Dome trainers.

I'm Deciding to either train some Pokemon in the Black tower or go to the PWT. Or stay around and hatch eggs to get the small evolutions on dex. Also got a Latios & Latias last night thanks to a friend.

Instead of IV breeding (though that's what I should be doing) I wanted to test out the Subway team at PWT... Got haxed 3 times.
    Went to the World Leaders and swept everyone with Dragonite.
    Anywho the team.

Dragonite
    Nature:Adamant
    Ability:Multiscale
    Item: Leftovers
    IV's
    31 Attack
    31 Speed
    31 HP
    EV's 252 Attack 252 Speed
    Moves:
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Claw
    Fire Punch
    Earthquake

Breloom
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Poison Heal
    Item: Life Orb
    IV's
    31 Attack
    31 Speed
    31 HP
    EV's 252 Attack 252 Speed
    Moves:
    Spore
    Sky Uppercut
    Leech Seed
    Seed Bomb

Heatran
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Item: Air Balloon
    IV's (I don't have Pokesav, so they're pretty bad... I think)
    EV's 252 Special Attack 252 Speed
    Moves:
    Earth Power
    Lava Plume
    Will-o Wisp
    Hidden Power (Ghost)
    Some time across the week I'll polish up another team to bypass hax but until then, I need rest haha.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 20th August 2013 at 1:09 AM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Slapped the Exp. Share onto Leavanny and braved the Nimbasa Sport Domes, which were far easier than I anticipated they'd be. I guess with five Lv.60+es, they're not as OP'd as I feared. I did the Small Court first, clearing the fan trainers, then the athlete trainers, then the cheerleaders. I had to wait a couple hours to do Big Stadium because the field was closed for game time. In there, I followed the same strategy, first clearing the fan trainers, then the athletes, then the two cheerleader double battles. Leavanny hit Lv.60, Magnezone Lv.70, and Lucario Lv.63. Then I flew to Castelia, crossed Skyarrow Bridge, and went to Nacrene City, where I got and revived a Cover Fossil, and taught Flygon Outrage via the Green Shard move tutor. I saved my game back in Join Avenue. Current team:

Gigawatt the Magnezone, Lv.70@Leftovers
    Sturdy ability
    Bashful nature
    -Thunderbolt
    -Flash Cannon
    -Signal Beam
    -Tri-Attack

Aurawolf the Lucario (M), Lv.64@Expert Belt
    Steadfast ability
    Careful nature
    -Close Combat
    -Psychic
    -Ice Punch
    -Dark Pulse

Courage the Arcanine (M), Lv.60@Shell Bell
    Intimidate ability
    Relaxed nature
    -Flare Blitz
    -Outrage
    -Wild Charge
    -Extremespeed

Hwa-rang the Samurott (M), Lv.60@Rocky Helmet
    Torrent ability
    Quiet nature
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Superpower
    -Return

Meemaw the Leavanny (F), Lv.60@Nothing
    Swarm ability
    Quiet nature
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Shadow Claw
    -Aerial Ace

Foo-lion the Flygon (F), Lv.60@Nothing
    Levitate ability
    Naive nature
    -Earthquake
    -Outrage
    -Rock Slide
    -Fire Punch

okay so... after extensive searches and crap ton of trading... my caught pokedex is at 500! YAHA!! YES!... actually might be more since i evolved one of the Whismur children... eh, whatever. Working a big trade right now and am almost done breeding out DW females. After that, it's arranging a time to connect and then trade.

I'm getting nearer my goal of having a breeding pair of almost every breedable pokemon there is. But i'm still a long ways off. I'm getting there though.

on battling note i've been more focused on trading and breeding out randoms then i have been battling so... eh.

Banner made by Dahrue and StarStruck Studios

all copyright to: Astral Shadow

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/6ie0ww.jpg[/IMG]
    copyright to: Eeveelover

http://www.pokehunngry.com/ - seems legit enough, and he is just starting so give it a look if nothing else.

My day off was very poke-productive. Got to the Giant Chasm and jumped onto the Frigate. I hate those button puzzles... beat up all the grunts then Colress, who was a breeze thanks to my Arcanine. The Shadow Trio fell quickly too, then off to fight Kyuurem and Ghetsis. N made his speeches and my team proceeded to beat the stuffing out of them. I felt kinda bad for Hugh, I wonder if he'll do the normal rival thing and chase me to the elite four. Anyways, then it was on to the next route, which was way too twisty-turny, and then the gates to Victory Road! I like the new entrance.

Before taking that on, I decided I wanted to try doing some movies at PokeStar Studios. Little did I realize how addictive they are! I ended up spending the rest of the day filming and getting all the good endings. Now I need to beat the Elite Four to unlock more movies... and only six more medals until my next rank! Team is currently levels 63-64.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Nearly done with getting all the starters. All I need now is Turtwig and Chimchar and then I'll move on to finishing the Legendary's while I complete the rest of the National Dex and catch the ones I don't have data on in Unova. Also setting a team up for PWT, Subway, & BI. Got some of my PL team up in the 90's now. May retake on the league with the same team to train a little.

Page 116 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast