Page 117 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Anville Town gave me the old-fashioned train today. Am starting to wonder if the order of trains repeat on the same days every week, and if the ones I still need to see only appear on certain days, or of it's entirely random. I was at 7 or the 11 last week. Think I'm going to mess with the DS clock to try for the Ferris Wheel Fan medal early; I'm not patient enough to wait 3 more months for the other three seasonal trainers.

My Join Avenue is at rank 9 now. One more rank and I get the medal for reaching rank 10. Got a PP Up at the raffle shop, which is better than the berry juice I've been getting. Still getting nothing but hard stones at the antique shop. Thankfully I can sell those off at the item maniac in Icirrus City.

Edit: Messed with the DS calendar to get the Ferris Wheel Fan medal, and saw the future train at Anville while I was at it. Now back to the proper date and collecting eggs again.
    Last edited by Cyberra; 20th August 2013 at 8:30 AM.

Did the Sport Domes again today, this time sticking Leavanny at the top of my party list. She reached Lv.65, as did Lucario. Arcanine and Samurott reached Lv.61 thanks to Join Avenue, and Flygon reached Lv.62 after gaining an Avenue level and nabbing some Sport Dome EXP. I used 4 Max Revives and a Revival Herb because Leavanny kept eating OHKOs.

Was up till 4am hatching eggs. Got a Burmy, Shellos, Shinx, & a few others. Won't be long till I'l need to clear my boxs and I'll be putting up a list for open trades and see how it goes from there. About to leave for classes, I'll play some when I get back.

Credit to Inferno Production!

I was walking through route 4 en route to Castelia city just because I felt like running around. When I entered Castelia City, I proceeded down the street with the Pokemon Gym. I walked into the building with the Name Rater and gave my team nicknames. Here are the Pokemon follow by their nickname:
    Typhlosion - Adyphurion
    Blastoise - Hydraxius
    Lucario - Tyrivicus
    Pikachu - Xerxes
    Escavalier- Arcavius
    Latios - Couldn't give him one because he came from Soul Silver.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

So I finally went into the gross, disgusting Castelia Sewers and I found my rival down there. He wanted to help me so we wandered around the sewers together and we battled wild Pokemon like Grimer and Zubat. I managed to capture one of each species for my collection, but then we encountered some trainers which wasn't so bad since my Pokemon needed the experience anyway. We eventually arrived at a dead end, so we had to head back the way we came. We found some Team Plasma grunts eventually and then Colress showed up out of a cave. He left after talking, and my rival left the Castelia Sewers. I entered the cave and picked up some items and captured a Timburr inside. I also battled some more trainers, and I left when there was nothing left to do. I headed back to the Castelia City Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon and I saved before exploring the rest of Castelia City.

After getting the fourth gym badge and a few days in Dream World, I am just about ready to kick some Plasma butt, and of course hear why Hugh has a vendetta against the group. I've also been focusing on trying to complete as much of the dex as i can before beating the game

Just went and got the shiny Dialga @gamespot.. like literally just got in the door home. Anyone else who got it, is it good or just a novelty?
    3DS Friend code: 5300 9842 1003 (Y)

Friend Safari is GRASS type, Tangela/Gogoat/Swadloon

National Dex -> Seen/Caught/Total 604/545/718

After not touching the games for about 4 months, I finally buckled down and beat Black Tower. I must say that I'm pretty happy, even if it wasn't too difficult.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    After not touching the games for about 4 months, I finally buckled down and beat Black Tower. I must say that I'm pretty happy, even if it wasn't too difficult.
    Nice! You get the Gible yet?
    3DS Friend code: 5300 9842 1003 (Y)

Friend Safari is GRASS type, Tangela/Gogoat/Swadloon

National Dex -> Seen/Caught/Total 604/545/718

Today I took on Victory Road and the Elite Four. Have to say, I was very glad that I over-levelled everyone. Barely used any healing items and got a lot of one-hit ko's, just how I like it. First up, Shauntaul's Cofagrigus fell to two crunches from Arcanine, using her full restore in between. Then Swanna took out Golurk with a surf, Drifblim was fried with a thunder from Galvantula, and Chandelure was another surf and WIN.

Next up was Grimmsley. Sent out Galvantula against Liepard, flinched from a fake out but bug buzz'ed it next turn. Kept him there against Scrafty, who gave me the most trouble. Forgot that bug buzz wouldn't be super effective, so Grimmsley full restore'd after that hit. Ended up thunderbolting it twice to ko it. Sent Serperior out to ko Krookodile with one leaf blade, and Bisharp went down to a couple scalds and an air slash from Swanna.

Third was Caitlyn. Musharna fell to two crunches from Arcanine again, using up Caitlyn's full restore in between. Sigilyph was a one hit ko with an ice beam from Swanna. Gothitelle was another couple crunches plus an extremespeed, again courtesy of Arcanine. She almost got ko'd herself, though. Reuniclus was a one hit bug buzz ko from Galvantula.

Second to last, Marshall. Throh went down to one leaf blade from Serperior. Switched out to Swanna against Mienshao, air slash and ko. Conkledurr was the most trouble, I had Serperior leech seed him first thing, then it was a waiting game giga-draining to survive the hammer arms and the full restore. Finally, Sawk was taken out with another two leaf blades.

Finally, Champion Iris. The music here was totally horrible, btw. Not champion quality music. Against Hydregion I sent out Arcanine, who ko'd it with three dragon pulses, using Iris' full restore in between. Aggron was a one hit ko from Swanna's surf. Druddigon took two ice beams to ko, then switched to Galvantula against Lapras, who one hit ko'd with a thunder. Same for Archeops. Against Haxorus, I kept Galvantula out, and he took it down with one thunder and a bug buzz.

And the Elite Four and Champion are down! Post-game has begun!
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Made it to a bunch of places. Got to Striaton to unlock breeding, to Nuvema to get the Super Rod, and to Icirrus to unlock Dragonspiral Tower and Twist Mtn. Got the Happiny egg from the girl in the gate between Nacrene and Rte. 3, and hatched it on Skyarrow Bridge. It's Modest-natured with Serene Grace. WIN!

Forgot to mention, I got the Anticipation Eevee from Amanita, but I haven't decided what to evolve it into yet. I hear Espeon and Glaceon are the best ones due to Magic Bounce and Ice Body. I have a Magic Bounce Espeon on W2, so perhaps I'll evolve this one into Glaceon.

While waiting for X & Y to be released, I finally went back to the games after a hiatus since the start of the year.

Started with Oshawott - again! This guy is too cute. Emboar's just doesn't do it for me, and I don't really like Serperior's barren movepool. Decided not to break my early game by using Riolu / Lucario, so Oshawott has been taking it solo so far. Just reached Virbank City with little problems and will be going to find a Magnemite when I return home later. Haven't used that critter in the main playthrough so far, will be interesting to see how he plays out.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

I was training my Pokemon in the Castelia Garden. Ii was riding my bike around in a square waiting for a spot if grass to start shaking. One finally came alive and I rushed to it. In this particular piece of Shaking Grass was no Audino but, a Whimsicott, a SHINY WHIMSICOTT. I flipped. Not only is Whimsicott one of my favorite Pokemon but, it had a Calm Nature andPrankster as its Ability! It was a male so I named it Apollo. After that I continued training. I fanally got all my main Pokemon to Level 26 and left for the Gym. I beat all the trainers then challenged Burgh. I used Gigabolt against Swadloon, Daisy against Dwebble, and Pumba against Leavanny. I won with ease. I earned the Insect Badge and the TM for Struggle Bug. I left the Gym and went to the Pokemon Center to heal. I remember that Hugh had given me the HM for Strength so I taught it to Pignite. I had totally forgotten about Cadet. Uggh, anyway, I left the Center then headed towards Route 4. I met Colress again at the Castelia Fountain and I followed him to Route 4. We battled and I won. He cleared out all the Crustle then left. I then made my way into the Desert Resort. I walked in a patch of Dark Sand and one of the first Pokemon I saw was a Trapinch. I accidentally knocked it out with Pumba's Rollout. I continued searching a found another one awhile later. I caught it and named it Echo. I checked its Nature and it was a Modest Nature. -_- I put it and Apollo in the PC because my party was full. I went back again and found another shortly. I named this one Echo also. I checked its Nature and it had a Naughty Nature. I was looking for Jolly but Naughty would do. After that I saved my game and turned off my DS.

Team:

Pumba the Pignite
    Level 27
    Moves:
    ˇFlame Charge
    ˇArm Thrust
    ˇRollout
    ˇStrength

Daisy the Psyduck
    Level 26
    Moves:
    ˇWater Pulse
    ˇConfusion
    ˇScratch
    ˇDisable

Cadet the Patrat
    Level 11
    Moves:
    ˇCut
    ˇDetect
    ˇBite
    ˇBide

Echo the Trapinch
    Level 22
    Moves:
    ˇSand Tomb
    ˇMud Slap
    ˇBide
    ˇBulldoze
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

So last time I posted I'd just crossed the Tubeline Bridge. So I went to the Icirrus City and battled some trainers along the way. I didn't explore the places there much since it's Winter in my game and you can't go all the places there on that season. So I just went to the City and visited all the houses and talked with the people there. I laughed at those old Aqua and Magma grunts, even they had realized that Archie's/Maxie's plan didn't really make any sense Always loved Aqua and Magma. Oh, and I was quite surprised that the weird Quiz family was still there. And now I can finally make nice money by selling ores to that man. I also visited old Gym and I was really hoping for battles like in the old Gym of Nimbasa but no, only Brycen was there and I get to see a scene from the past. I also caught some Pokémon near Dragonspiral Tower but I decided to train my team a bit before entering the Tower and catching Zekrom.

After that I just travelled around Unova and caught some Pokémon I didn't already have like some water Pokémon near Undella Town and since it is Winter, I also tried to find some Pokémon available only this season. I also battled in the sport arenas and evolved some Pokémon I had caught early in the game. Me and my boyfriend also did some trades so now I have some White 2 exclusives and also Escavalier and Accelgor and I'm going to train the latter later on and make a new team. My Join Avenue also reached the Lv10 and now I own it completely I also renamed it Starrypath. Some Gym Leaders have visited the avenue but I'm still missing the nursery. Well, I haven't even seen the Day Care yet...

After doing these minor things for a few days I decided get back exploring and go to Clay Tunnel. I noticed soon that I need Rock Smash so I teach it to my Stoutland (it already knew Strenght) and then I could go further in the Tunnel. I didn't really like the place but I explored it carefully and battled all the trainers there. I also caught some Pokémon I didn't already have like Heatmor and Durant. Finally the tunnel ended and I came out to Twist Mountain and that icy cave. I had also popped to a place where I need Flash but I decided to explore that cave later on and concentrate to the Twist Mountain. I returned to get my Eevee and evolved it to Glaceon around the Icy Rock. I took Glaceon back and got my original team and started to explore the mountain. I went trough some caves and I saved my game at some tunnel in the mountain. I have to return when the Spring comes though since you can't find all the items there when it's Winter.

Oh... so many Team Plasma grunts in this post...

I explored Humilau City, but then it was time to go to the gym! Serperior and Magnezone led the way up to Marlon. Serperior beat Marlon's first Pokemon, then Magnezone beat his second and finally Serperior finished the last gym, just as he finished the first gym. Then Hugh told me to explore Route 22 I think it was. We went through it, battling trainers. Eventually we found a Terrakion and caught it, and then Colress gave us the Colress Machine. We went back to Humilau City, and went down Route 21. We went through that cave, used the Machine on a random Crustle which we caught, and then found the Plasma Frigate... and Hugh.

We went in and battled Zinzolin at the end. The frigate flew away and we went to the Giant Chasm. There, we once again saw Team Plasma. But this time, it was old Team Plasma. Arguing with New Team Plasma. Hugh put some sense in their heads, and we managed to go through to the Frigate. There, we had to solve a puzzle which ended up leading us to Colress. He wanted to battle to bring out the best of Pokemon, and we won that battle mostly thanks to Arcanine and Flygon. Then we went to the other room. We met Ghetsis who gave us a private speech. And then a Shadow Triad member appeared. Hugh showed up as well, and he finally got his Purrloin... or should I say... LIEPARD!!! He evolved!!! We battled all 3 Shadow Triad members as Hugh finally reached his goal, which ended in a sad way. We followed the path to an icy cave... and found...

GHETSIS!!! He's back for more!! He summoned Kyurem, and was about to kill me. However, N appeared!!! With Reshiram!!! SO MANY TWISTS!!! Ghetsis fused Kyurem and Reshiram together with the DNA splicers afterwards!!! Ghetsis told us to battle his Kyurem, because he thought it was unbeatable or whatever. Well, Arcanine 2 shotted it. Then, the real battle with Ghetsis began!!! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!! AND SO MANY EXCLAMATION MARKS!!! Well, I tried to get all my Pokemon to get one win, however Magnezone didn't get one. Flygon got 2 (Toxicroak and Drapion), Laprs (Hydreigon), Arcanine (Cofagrigus), Serperior (Carracosta), Zoroark (Eelektross). We beat Team Plasma, N told us to go to the Pokemon League, and the world was safe. Hugh was still sad, but he told us to follow our dream... so we did! To...

THE POKEMON LEAGUE!!! Well, we went through the coolest Victory Road ever, and all our Pokemon went up to levels 55-58

White 2 Team

Stomped the Sport Dome trainers yet again, as well as some trainers on other routes, to get all my team to Lv.65+. Crossed all the bridges for the medal, revived a Root Fossil yesterday and a Skull Fossil today, but still haven't fully explored Twist Mtn., or many other places in BW2's Unova. Unlocked PokéTransfer, though I don't plan to use it, and saved, once again, at my Join Avenue.

My Avenue is rank 5, my Florist, Market, Salon, and first Antique Shop are rank 2, my Raffle and second Antique Shops are rank 1, and my Dojo and Café are rank 3. I'm trying to focus on ranking up my Dojo and Café so I can unlock more buyable levels and EVs, but it makes my other shops suffer. Striking a balance is hard, and it'll take me about a year to get my Avenue back to rank 85.

Did some puttering around in Castelia City while hatching eggs last night. Discovered that my trading with my Japanese Black through the Union Room does count for opening the Unity Tower, so I moseyed over there to explore a bit. Got the Around Unova medal while I was at it. Couldn't do anything in Join Avenue because it hadn't gotten itself straightened out from my messing with the clock, so I left that and just continued hatching.

Anville Town has now yielded 8 of the 11 trains. By my careful count I need the multi train, the super single, and super double trains and then I get the Rail Enthusiast medal. Just gotta keep going back and see when they pop up...

Last night, I started exploring the parts of Unova that were unlocked after beating the E4. Started by going south, to Sky Arrow Bridge and the stuff past it. Though I talked to the lady in Nacrene City's cafe, she didn't give me the dirty hankerchief. Is it only specific days? Also got Latios from the Dreamyard. This ended up turning into legendary-catching day.

Anyways, after those routes, backtracked to N's castle and beat him to get the Dark Stone. Then took the Tubeline Bridge to Iccirus City and up to Dragonspiral Tower, where Zekrom was caught. Next to the Giant Chasm again, and caught Kyurem after I accidentally ko'd him, whoops. Next, Clay Tunnel and caught the two Regi's I have access to. Also found Regigigas, but obviously couldn't do anything there... Twist Mountain was so snowy that I gave up to wait until Spring, too confusing without being able to see what level I was on. I also finally hit the 50-medal mark! I think I'll take a break from exploring and spend some time on the Battle Subway, PWT, or Pokestar Studios now.
    Black2 Team:

After rushing through everything in my recently acquired White 2 version (leveled up my team in my black 2 and traded back for speed's sake), I finally beat the E4. After that I started by catching Latias. Defeated N shortly after and caught took the Light Stone to Dragonspiral Tower where I SRed for a very nice Modest Reshiram. Currently SRing Kyurem (trying for Hasty/Mild with my mild Synchronize Espeon).

Regarding Synchronize, has anyone else noticed it "transfering" best/worst stat on the pokemon that end up with the same nature as the Syncher? My espeon unfortunately has best stat Attack and worst stat Sp.A. and every time I get a mild Kyurem it seems to have the same best/wors stat. Was wondering if I'm just getting extremely unlucky or if they've changed the mechanics on Synchronize in some way.

Today Anville Town gave up the multi train, thus bringing me to 9 of the 11 trains needed. Hopefully tomorrow will be one of the two I don't have. Fingers crossed...

My Join Avenue is now rank 10, finally. My dojo and antique shop are rank 4 and have upgraded nicely. I got a nugget from the Antique Shop for the first time, which is nice. Now I'm on Route 3 and the egg grind again.

So, last night, I putzed around various places, trying to level up and make some money. I caught a Ditto in Giant Chasm and gave it to the Day Care to raise, revived a Claw Fossil that I received in Twist Mtn., and got most of my team a level or two from trainer battles.

Today, I fully explored Twist Mtn. (except for Regigigas' Chamber), got and revived an Armor Fossil, picked up the Substitute, Flash Cannon, and Stone Edge TMs, beat up a bunch of trainers and stole their money, and grabbed a bunch of valuable items to sell. After that, I hit up the Sport Domes, put Flygon out front and attached a Lucky Egg to her, got her to Lv.70, and got Samurott to Lv.70, as well, after swapping his Rocky Helmet for Flygon's Lucky Egg. Arcanine reached Lv.70 thanks to Avenue level-ups, Lucario hit Lv.72 thanks to Mountain training, and Magnezone just racks up the EXP due to being my team leader, hitting Lv.75 with authority! Leavanny is still Lv.68, but is currently in possession of my Lucky Egg, so her training will resume tomorrow (or sooner, if I decide to battle more later today.)

My Avenue hit rank 6 today, which unlocked permission to change its ceiling pattern; it is now blue clouds. My first Antique Shop, my Beauty Salon, my Florist, and my Trainer's Market hit rank 3, and my Raffle Shop and second Antique Shop are still rank 1.

Edit: I evolved my Anticipation Eevee into an Ice Body Glaceon, solved the rather simple Strength puzzle in Regigigas' Chamber, and spent all my hard-earned money on the Mistralton weather TMs and the Lacunosa elemental blast TMs. I now have a little more than 3k Pokébucks to my character's name.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 23rd August 2013 at 4:57 PM.

Looking for some teams for the Battle Institute in Nimbasa City, a team for the Subway, & a team for the PWT. Anybody have any ideas? Also, who's the mystery women in the Battle Institute? Other then that, been hatching eggs.

Credit to Inferno Production!

Woohoo! I finally got my other DSes back from jail! I immediately used them to download all my keys from W2, and all my memories from B1. I set up my W2 character in my Join Avenue, so my second Antique Shop is now a second Raffle Shop, until I hit avenue rank 15, when it'll become a Nursery.

I used my B1's AR codes to power up all my B2 teammates, -EV berries, vitamins, candies, PP Maxes, that sorta thing. Then, I decided to change my Lucario's moveset to be fully special-sweeping. He forgot Close Combat and Ice Punch, and remembered Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse.

Samurott was a lot harder to alter his moveset. I assumed that he bred for Air Slash from water birds, like Swanna or Pellipper. Turns out, Oshawott can't breed with Swanna, so then I think, Buizel and Oshawott are similar species, and I know Buizel gets Air Slash thru breeding, so let's see if I can chain-breed from Swanna to Buizel to Oshawott--NOPE! Buizel does NOT get Air Slash as an egg move! PWNED!!! After booting my mom off the computer at the cost of giving her a back rub first, I checked Serebii and it says Woobat/Swoobat and Farfetch'd breed with Oshawott for Air Slash. The answer was under my nose the whole time! Wellspring Cave was mere steps away from the breeding center, and I overlooked it because I tried to use common sense first! PokéLogic FTL!

Currrent team:

Gigawatt the Magnezone (-), Lv.100@Leftovers
    Sturdy ability
    Bashful nature
    -Thunderbolt
    -Flash Cannon
    -Signal Beam
    -Tri-Attack

Aurawolf the Lucario (M), Lv.100@Expert Belt
    Steadfast ability
    Careful nature
    -Aura Sphere
    -Psychic
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Dark Pulse

Courage the Arcanine (M), Lv.100@Shell Bell
    Intimidate ability
    Relaxed nature
    -Flare Blitz
    -Outrage
    -Wild Charge
    -ExtremeSpeed

Hwa-rang the Samurott (M), Lv.100@Rocky Helmet
    Torrent ability
    Mild nature
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Air Slash
    -Grass Knot

Meemaw the Leavanny (F), Lv.100@Nothing
    Swarm ability
    Quiet nature
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-Scissor
    -Shadow Claw
    -Aerial Ace

Foo-lion the Flygon (F), Lv.100@Nothing
    Levitate ability
    Naive nature
    -Earthquake
    -Outrage
    -Rock Slide
    -Fire Punch

Last night I beat the Singles Line of the Battle Subway for the first time, starting a win streak and opening the Super Singles Line. Tonight I went to Undella Town and beat Hugh, getting the Dive HM. Then I unwittingly entered the villa and met Cynthia! I actually beat her first try, which I was shocked, she gave me such a hard time in Diamond. But this team is level 78-79 now, thanks to the sports domes and lucky egg, which is more than I ever trained anything before. This is by far the easiest game to grind on.

Now the only things left to explore are Black City and the Abyssal Ruins.
    Black2 Team:

The train du jour today was the super double, and yesterday was the multi train. I just need one more, the super single, and that medal is all mine. Then no more daily trips to Anville Town. After seeing the train I went to my Join Avenue, ranked up several more shops and got several more souvenirs. On my way back to Route 3 I raided the Pinwheel Forest hidden grottos and got another stardust from the challenge rock. I now have over 30 of them, which will make a pretty chuck of change when I sell them in Icirrus City. Currently I have over 3,800,000 pokedollars, and I still have a TON of stuff to sell off.

Page 117 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast