Page 118 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 4151

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I got into a double wild battle, and two shiny's popped up =D

@^: Dude, what a dilemma... Which one do you catch, and which one do you KO? That is both great and horrible luck at the same time... Unless you're hacking, then it's just meh.

Anyway... So I got several of my avenue shops to rank 4 (now that my team is fully maxed out, my focus is soley on Join Avenue) namely my Dojo, Florist, and Café. My W2 char's Raffle Shop hit rank 2, and my overall rank hit 7. I also stopped to get proper hold items for my team, thus requiring a series of trades with B1. Lucario kept his Expert Belt, Magnezone upgraded Leftovers to Wise Glasses, Arcanine traded his Shell Bell for a Choice Scarf, Samurott swapped Rocky Helmet for Choice Specs, Leavanny got a Muscle Band, and Flygon got a Choice Band.

For whatever reason, I am just enamored with my new Samurott. I've never bred my starter away before, but I couldn't be happier with my decision. He gets a comfortable retirement with full benefits, while his trusted grandson takes over the family business. What a life of luxury he leads!

Quote Originally Posted by Embers_of_Solace View Post
    Just went and got the shiny Dialga @gamespot.. like literally just got in the door home. Anyone else who got it, is it good or just a novelty?
    Dunno I just got mine what's yours nature? Mine is a neutral nature no stats affected. I haven't taken it to the judge yet

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

I got three Shiny Dialga today.

And thus this keeps it and its cousins from ever being super rare at some level.

Decided, randomly, to go on a legendary catching spree this evening. First I caught Cobalion with the legit Master Ball I got before I faced Skyla, then I traded over some less-than-legit Master Balls from B1 to catch Terakkion, Virizion, Zekrom, Kyurem (and fused them into Kyurem-B), Latios, Cresselia, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. I will handle Heatran and the Regi Quads later. The Twist Mtn. Fossil du-jour was Old Amber.

I got the Rail Enthusiast medal And thus ends my daily trekking to Anville Town. I am DONE with the turntables.

Was a very "meh" day in Join Avenue. No rank-ups from stores or avenue in general. Right now I'm on a hatching grind, looking for the elusive shiny. So far I've hatched 210 of 370 eggs and they're all still blue ><

I couldn't play White 2 for nearly two months due to being busy but I did some stuff.I had some major battles.First I went to Driftveil City and had a rematch with Hugh which I quite easily won.

Vs Hugh
    -He started with Unfezant and I sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat's Cross Poison did some damage while Unfezant used Swagger to raise Crobat's Attack and confuse it.
    -Crobat defeated Unfezant with another Cross Poison.Hugh sent out Flygon.
    -Crobat flew up high.Flygon's Stone Edge missed.
    -Crobat defeated Flygon with Fly.Hugh sent out Bouffalant.
    -Crobat OHKO'ed Bouffalant with Cross Poison.Hugh sent out Eelektross.
    -Crobat's Cross Poison did heavy damage while Eelektross defeated Crobat with Wild Charge and fainted itself due to recoil.I sent out Darmanitan and Hugh sent out Simisear.
    -Darmanitan OHKO'ed Simisear with Rock Slide.Hugh sent out Serperior.
    -Darmanitan's Flare Blitz did massive damage but Serperior survived due to its Focus Sash and Darmanitan took some recoil.Serperior used Coil to raise its Attack,Defense and Accuracy.
    -Hugh used Full Restore to fully heal Serperior but it was defeated by Darmanitan's Flare Blitz who took some recoil.

I then went to Castelia City and had battles with two members of Game Freak staff-Morimoto and Nishino.While Morimoto was easier,Nishino did gave me a tough time but eventually I won.

Vs Morimoto
    -He started with Liepard and I sent out Crobat.
    -Liepard's Fake Out did little damage while Crobat's X-Scissor did massive damage.
    -Morimoto used Full Restore to fully heal Liepard while Crobat's X-Scissor did massive damage.
    -Crobat knocked out Liepard with another X-Scissor.Morimoto sent out Swoobat and I switched to Zoroark.
    -Zoroark OHKO'ed Swoobat with Night Daze.Morimoto sent out Zebstrika and I switched to Flygon.
    -Zebstrika's Giga Impact did high damage but it was defeated by Flygon's Earthquake.Morimoto sent out Simipour and I switched to Electivire.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Simipour with Wild Charge but took some recoil.Morimoto sent out Simisear and I switched to Samurott.
    -Simisear's Crunch did some damage and reduced Samurott's Defense but it was defeated by Samurott's Surf.Morimoto sent out Simisage and I switched to Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan OHKO'ed Simisage with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.

Vs Nishino
    -He started with Clefable and I sent out Zoroark(disguised as Samurott).
    -Zoroark's HP Fighting did some damage while Clefable used Cosmic Power to raise its Defense and Sp.Defense.Clefable's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Zoroark's HP Fighting did some damage while Clefable's Stored Power didn't affect Zoroark.Clefable's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Zoroark defeated Clefable with another HP Fighting.Nishino sent out Azumarill and I switched to Electivire.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Azumarill with Wild Charge but took some recoil.Nishino sent out Lickilicky and I switched to Zoroark(disguised as Samurott).
    -Zoroark's HP Fighting did some damage while Lickilicky's Power Whip did some damage.Zoroark's Illusion wore off while Lickilicky's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Zoroark's HP Fighting and Lickilicky's Power Whip did some damage to each other.Lickilicky's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Zoroark defeated Lickilicky with another HP Fighting.Nishino sent out Snorlax.
    -Zoroark's HP Fighting did some damage but it was defeated by Snorlax's Body Slam.Snorlax's Leftovers healed it a little.I sent out Flygon.
    -Flygon's Outrage and Snorlax's Body Slam did some damage to each other.Snorlax's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Flygon defeated Snorlax with another Outrage.Nishino sent out Wigglytuff and I switched to Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan OHKO'ed Wigglytuff with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Nishino sent out Alomomola and I switched back to Electivire.
    -Electivire's Wild Charge did heavy damage and took some recoil while Alomomola used Wish to make a wish.Alomomola's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Nishino used Full Restore to fully heal Alomomola while Electivire's Wild Charge did massive damage and took some recoil.Alomomola's Wish came true and it healed half of its HP while its Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Alomomola knocked out Electivire with Aqua Jet.Alomomola's Leftovers healed it a little.I sent out Samurott.
    -Samurott's Grass Knot did some damage while Alomomola used Toxic to poison Samurott.Alomomola's Leftovers healed it a little while Samurott was hurt by poison.
    -Alomomola used Protect to protect itself against Samurott's Grass Knot.Alomomola's Leftovers healed it a little while Samurott was hurt by poison.
    -Alomomola's Aqua Jet did little damage but it was defeated by Samurott's Grass Knot.

I then went to Undella Town and battled Cynthia.She was comparatively easier than in Black 2 and I cruised through to victory.

Vs Cynthia
    -She started with Spiritomb and I sent out Zoroark(disguised as Electivire).
    -Zoroark's Night Daze and Spiritomb's Hypnosis missed.
    -Zoroark's Night Daze did high damage while Spiritomb used Double Team to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Zoroark's Night Daze missed while Spiritomb used Double Team again to raise its Evasiveness.
    -Zoroark defeated Spiritomb with another Night Daze.Cynthia sent out Lucario and I switched to Flygon.
    -Flygon OHKO'ed Lucario with Earthquake.Cynthia sent out Milotic and I switched to Electivire.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Milotic with Wild Charge but took some recoil.Cynthia sent out Garchomp and I switched to Samurott.
    -Garchomp's Dragon Rush missed and it was defeated by Samurott's Ice Beam.Cynthia sent out Togekiss and I switched back to Electivire.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Togekiss with Wild Charge but took some recoil.Cynthia sent out Glaceon and I switched to Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan OHKO'ed Glaceon with Flare Blitz.

I then waited for Friday and took a Ferris Wheel ride with N.I then went to his castle and challenged him to a battle.He used his Winter Team defeating which I had no problems.

Vs N
    -He started with Abomasnow(whose Snow Warning whipped up a hailstorm) and I sent out Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan OHKO'ed Abomasnow with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Darmanitan was buffeted by the hail.N sent out Cloyster and I switched to Electivire.
    -Electivire's Wild Charge did heavy damage but took some recoil.Cloyster used Shell Smash to reduce its Defense and Sp.Defense and raise its Attack,Sp.Attack and Speed.Electivire was buffeted by the hail.
    -N used Full Restore to fully heal Cloyster but it was defeated by Electivire's Wild Charge who took some recoil.Electivire was buffeted by the hail.N sent out Mamoswine and I switched to Samurott.
    -Samurott OHKO'ed Mamoswine with Surf.Samurott was buffeted by the hail.N sent out Froslass and I switched to Zoroark.
    -Zoroark OHKO'ed Froslass with Night Daze.Zoroark was buffeted by the hail.N sent out Vanilluxe and I switched back to Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan OHKO'ed Vanilluxe with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Darmanitan was buffeted by the hail.N sent out Glaceon.
    -Darmanitan OHKO'ed Glaceon with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.

I then had a rematch with the Elite 4 and Champion and they were all easier(except Marshal) than the first time when I could defeat it only in the second chance(probably due to being over-levelled a little).

Vs Shauntal
    -She started with Cofagrigus and I sent out Zoroark(disguised as Crobat).
    -Zoroark OHKO'ed Cofagrigus with Night Daze.Shauntal sent out Golurk and I switched to Samurott.
    -Samurott OHKO'ed Golurk with Surf.Shauntal sent out Drifblim and I switched to Electivire.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Drifblim with Wild Charge but took some recoil.Shauntal sent out Froslass and I switched to Darmanitan.
    -Froslass's Shadow Ball did some damage but it was defeated by Darmanitan's Flare Blitz who took some recoil.Shauntal sent out Mismagius and I switched back to Zoroark(disguised as Crobat).
    -Zoroark OHKO'ed Mismagius with Night Daze.Shauntal sent out Chandelure and I switched to Flygon.
    -Flygon OHKO'ed Chandelure with Earthquake.

Vs Grimsley
    -He started with Liepard and I sent out Crobat.
    -Liepard's Normal Gem boosted Fake Out did some damage while Crobat's X-Scissor did heavy damage.
    -Grimsley used Full Restore to fully heal Liepard while Crobat's X-Scissor did heavy damage again.
    -Liepard's Sucker Punch did some damage but it was knocked out by Crobat's X-Scissor.Grimsley sent out Scrafty.
    -Crobat flew up high.Scrafty's Head Smash missed.
    -Crobat's Fly did heavy damage but it was defeated by Scrafty's Head Smash who took some recoil and fainted.I sent out Samurott and Grimsley sent out Honchkrow.
    -Samurott's Ice Beam did massive damage and froze Honchkrow.Honchkrow couldn't move due to being frozen.
    -Samurott knocked out Honchkrow with another Ice Beam.Grimsley sent out Houndoom.
    -Samurott OHKO'ed Houndoom with Surf.Grimsley sent out Krookodile.
    -Krookodile's Earthquake did some damage but it was defeated by Samurott's Surf.Grimsley sent out Bisharp and I switched to Zoroark.
    -Zoroark OHKO'ed Bisharp with HP Fighting.

Vs Caitlin
    -She started with Musharna and I sent out Zoroark(disguised as Crobat).
    -Zoroark's Night Daze missed while Musharna's Yawn made Zoroark drowsy.
    -Zoroark defeated Musharna with another Night Daze.Zoroark fell asleep.Caitlin sent out Gallade and I switched to Crobat.
    -Crobat flew up high.Gallade's Psycho Cut missed.
    -Crobat defeated Gallade with Fly.Caitlin sent out Reuniclus and I switched to Zoroark.
    -I used Lum Berry to wake Zoroark up but it was defeated by Reuniclus's Focus Blast.I sent out Samurott.
    -Samurott's Megahorn did heavy damage while Reuniclus's Thunder missed.Reuniclus's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Caitlin used Full Restore to fully heal Reuniclus while Samurott's Megahorn missed.
    -Samurott's Megahorn and Reuniclus's Thunder did massive damage to each other.Reuniclus's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Samurott's Megahorn missed and it was knocked out by Reuniclus's Psychic.Reuniclus's Leftovers healed it a little.I sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat knocked out Reuniclus with X-Scissor.Caitlin sent out Sigilyph and I switched to Electivire.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Sigilyph with Wild Charge but took some recoil.Caitlin sent out Metagross and I switched to Flygon.
    -Flygon's Earthquake did massive damage.Metagross's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and its Hammer Arm did some damage but its Speed fell.
    -Flygon defeated Metagross with another Earthquake.Caitlin sent out Gothitelle.
    -Flygon's U-Turn did high damage and switched to Darmanitan.Gothitelle used Flatter to raise Darmanitan's Sp.Attack and confuse it.
    -Darmanitan defeated Gothitelle with U-Turn.

Vs Marshal
    -He started with Throh and I sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat flew up high.Throh's Stone Edge missed.
    -Crobat's Fly did high damage while Throh's Payback did some damage.
    -Crobat flew up high.Throh's Stone Edge missed.
    -Crobat defeated Throh with another Fly.Marshal sent out Sawk.
    -Crobat flew up high.Sawk's Stone Edge missed.
    -Crobat's Fly did massive damage but Sawk survived due to Sturdy and its Stone Edge did high damage.
    -Marshal used Full Restore to fully heal Sawk while Crobat's Zen Headbutt did high damage.
    -Crobat flew up high.Sawk's Stone Edge missed.
    -Crobat defeated Sawk with another Fly.Marshal sent out Conkeldurr.
    -Crobat flew up high.Conkeldurr's Stone Edge missed.
    -Crobat's Fly did high damage.Conkeldurr's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it knocked out Crobat with Stone Edge.I sent out Flygon.
    -Flygon's Earthquake did some damage but it was defeated by Conkeldurr's Hammer Arm whose Speed fell.I sent out Samurott.
    -Samurott knocked out Conkeldurr with Surf.Marshal sent out Medicham and I switched to Electivire.
    -Electivire's Wild Charge did high damage and took some recoil but it was defeated by Medicham's Hi Jump Kick.I sent out Samurott.
    -Samurott defeated Medicham with Surf.Marshal sent out Mienshao.
    -Mienshao's Fake Out did little damage and made Samurott flinch.
    -Mienshao's Hi Jump Kick did high damage while Samurott's Surf did massive damage.
    -Mienshao defeated Samurott with another Hi Jump Kick.I sent out Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan knocked out Mienshao with Flare Blitz and took little recoil.Marshal sent out Lucario.
    -Darmanitan OHKO'ed Lucario with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.

Vs Iris
    -She started with Hydreigon and I sent out Flygon.
    -Hydreigon's Dragon Pulse did heavy damage but it was defeated by Flygon's Outrage.Iris sent out Lapras and I switched to Electivire.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Lapras with Wild Charge but took some recoil.Iris sent out Aggron and I switched back to Flygon.
    -Flygon OHKO'ed Aggron with Earthquake.Iris sent out Druddigon.
    -Flygon OHKO'ed Druddigon with Outrage.Iris sent out Haxorus.
    -Haxorus knocked out Flygon with Outrage.I sent out Electivire again.
    -Electivire's Ice Punch did high damage but it was defeated by Haxorus's Outrage.Haxorus became confused due to fatigue.I sent out Samurott.
    -Haxorus's Outrage did high damage but it was defeated by Samurott's Ice Beam.Iris sent out Archeops.
    -Archeops defeated Samurott with Stone Edge.I sent out Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan defeated Archeops with Rock Slide.

The credits played after being crowned the champion once more.I then returned to my room.I saved the game there.

Team:

Lv.81 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/Megahorn) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.79 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Earthquake) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.78 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.79 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.80 Female Sassy (Earthquake/Outrage/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.81 Male Hasty (Night Daze/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Grass Knot) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

It was a Lunatone and a Metang in the Giant Chasm. I killed the Metang =/

I would have kept the Metang! Oh well.

Anyway, got my Colosseum and two Rings in my Join Avenue. Completly ran out of money after training my team, lol. :/
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Incorporated Shiny Sneasel into my team. Evolved It, gave it a good move set, just wish the nature was better

Mild Shiny Weavile Lv. 50
    Capable Of Taking Hits

HP 90
    ATK 141
    DEF 76
    SPATK 56
    SPDEF 93
    SPD 147

Ice Punch
    Night Slash
    Hone Claws
    Toxic

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

Got to Black City, but haven't tried the tower yet. Next stop was the Poketransfer! Plugged in my HeartGold and sent over a bunch of pokemon to try and breed. Seeing as togepi can't, I then took him to Join Avenue and spoiled him rotten, then to the sports dome, where one trainer and an exp share later, he evolved at level 25. I also finally triggered the Memory Link and jumped from city to city seeing the cutscenes and then battling Bianca and Cheren. Now it's off to the daycare center for my first try at breeding!

Question for you guys: what route do you like to use to hatch eggs? A bridge maybe?
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon trainer View Post
    Trained up everyone to lv 40 and beat trainers around the route.
    Enyo evolved to Scrafty.
    Beat Skyla with ease.
    Headed on the plane and landed in Lentimas Town
    Beat the trainers and did some more grinding.
    Went through Reversal Mountain and evolved my final pokemon Sahara!
    Finally got my team of six
    Got through to Undella Town and beat Hugh easily.
    Currently grinding to level 50 before my next gym challenge.
    Also looking to get some better moves espically on Guardian (Arcanine) Sahara (Flygon) Aries (Espeon) and anyone else who needs move tutors
    Got everyone up to Level 50 easily
    Somehow beat Drayden using Sahara and Enyo and used these two and Aries in Gym battles.
    Got some more moves on my pokemon still need to get the rest and looking for another move for Nepturne as I didnt know Air slash was an egg move so looking for a replacement move.
    I them travelled back after helping Drayden beat the Team Plasma goons in Opelicid City.
    I then beat Marlon using Sedgewick in the gym trainers as well and easily beat them all.
    I have then done some more grinding and now caught the Crustle and now on the Team Plasma ship beating the grunts rather easily.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Well, all my Join Avenue Shops ranked to Rank 10, so here starts my siscout week.

I also saw all Unova Pokémon, plus Keldeo.

I still need 75 more to finish the Unova Dex and get the Oal Charm.

Should be simple.

Hatched a ton of Eggs and sent oer another Manphy from Platinum.

I started a nuzlocke on pokemon black 2 again. I decided if my pokemon get kllled at all, it doesn't matter how, that it still stands and so far I have 1 badge and here is my team:

Issac the tepig lv 14
    Holly the pidove lv 13
    RIP:
    Tucker the lillipup lv 12
    Chester the patrat lv 9
    reserves:
    Pharoh the riolu lv 7

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I started a nuzlocke on pokemon black 2 again. I decided if my pokemon get kllled at all, it doesn't matter how, that it still stands and so far I have 1 badge and here is my team:

Issac the tepig lv 14
    Holly the pidove lv 13
    RIP:
    Tucker the lillipup lv 12
    Chester the patrat lv 9
    reserves:
    Pharoh the riolu lv 7
    R.I.P Tucker the Lillipup

Anyways, I recently got a Gamestop Dialga. Modest nature with decent IVs, so somewhat good.
    Made by me, if you want one then PM or something.

Got my adorable Cinccino, Custard, to Level 100. :3

I am in love with its cuteness. <3

I got my four Dialga from Gamestop! Now I have to EV them.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I caught my next pokemon, R.O.B the magnemite and Mag by which I forgot what I named it. I also beat Roxie very easily. Current team:
    Issac the pignite lv 17
    Holly the pidove lv 17
    R.O.B the magnemite lv 18

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Well, I caught the rest of my errant legendaries yesterday. First, I trekked to Rte. 18 to get the Magma Stone and battle Colress for an extra Master Ball, then I went directly to Lentimas to catch Heatran. Next, I flew to Icirrus to access the end of Clay Tunnel closest to the Regi trio's chamber, caught Regirock and received the Iron Chamber Key, then SRed to activate it, caught Registeel, then SRed again to activate the Iceberg Chamber Key to catch Regice. I used Dig to escape back to Icirrus, put the Regi Trio into my party in order to awaken Regigigas, and caught him, as well. I also caught the Volcarona in Relic Passage, and today I caught the Damp Jellicent in Undella Bay. Also today, I traded the rest of my missing fossils from W1, so I've added Omanyte, Kabuto and Archen to my collection. Finally, I helped my W1 Kingdra learn Outrage and my B1 Galvantula learn Giga Drain.

My Join Avenue hit rank 8, and I unlocked the ability to recruit people to become office assistants. I replaced my W2 Avenue's healing assistant with my B2 character, and I learned that it only works with player avatar visitors from BW2--BW1 player avatars can't be recruited. Also, my Antique Shop hit rank 4 and evolved into its next stage. My fan-made Raffle Shop hit rank 2, and my W2 char's Raffle Shop hit rank 3.

Today I finally finished visiting all the hidden grottos, and got my medal! Also caught the remaining legendaries, namely the Lake Trio and Heatran. Uxie gave me such a hard time, I was worried it would run out of pp and ko itself so I used a Masterball. The others were kind enough to just get in the ultra balls. Then I tried going through the Abyssal Ruins, but I kept getting kicked out, so I gave up until I can find a good guide. I hate mazes.

Since I bred my own Cyndaquil to keep, the next project is Togepis. Thanks to Join Avenue raising them via happiness is a breeze! Haircuts and food for all!
    Black2 Team:

I got my next pokemon in the Castelia sewers, a male grimmer named Crumb, after a monster from AHH real monsters. I'm not using him because he has a bad nature.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    Decided, randomly, to go on a legendary catching spree this evening. First I caught Cobalion with the legit Master Ball I got before I faced Skyla, then I traded over some less-than-legit Master Balls from B1 to catch Terakkion, Virizion, Zekrom, Kyurem (and fused them into Kyurem-B), Latios, Cresselia, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. I will handle Heatran and the Regi Quads later. The Twist Mtn. Fossil du-jour was Old Amber.
    Why master balls? I've rarely ever used mine kind of takes the fun out catching pokemon
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

My Join Avenue went up another rank today. It's now rank 12. Got my florist shop up to rank 4 and upgraded it. Now have to work on my second raffle shop. Also have to get off my butt and do find Colress at some point, when I get the ambition to do so...

Other than that, not much happened. I'm collecting more eggs for that annoying Roggenrola.

This morning I conquered the Abyssal Ruins! SO glad I don't have to ever do that again. Also got my first Join Avenue souvenir, a Dire Hit. Spent a little time at PWT last night and beat the Rental Tournament and Unova Leaders. I've been taking a break from breeding and started working on my Pokedex, using the Exp Share and the Sports Domes to level them up fast. Right now I'm hanging out in the Marine Tube waiting for a Wailord to show up...
    Black2 Team:

I got a shiny combee yesterday, unfortunately it was a male one *sigh* means it impossible to use since it can't evolve. still trying to hunt for a shiny liligant using my timid synchronize alakazam, already have a liligant that's ev trained but a shiny one would be nice.

Page 118 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast