Page 120 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I beat Elesa but her stupid Emily's got a critical with volt switch and killed R.O.B D= next I beat all of the trainers on route 5 and caught my next Philemon, a male both its named Kacey, after that I caught a male Duckworth named Jestor. I'm going to use him until I get a better water type or he gets killed. Current team:
    Isaac the limited lv 28
    Shedder the scraggly lv 29
    Clarissa the Siglyph lv 28
    Crumb the grimer lv 23
    Jester the ducklett lv 25
    Rip
    Chester the patrat lv 8
    Tucker the lillipup of 12
    Grubba the timburr lv 22
    R.O.B the magnemite lv 27

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Continued with the training, started battling against trainers today. Battled all the Nimbasa Trainers, all seven trainers on the Royal Unova, the Striaton Brothers and some wild Pokemon. Could have done more such as battling the Rival, but I didn't as I didn't feel ready to battle him yet. Will try to defeat him tomorrow instead. Either way, the training I did got all members of both teams to level 63, which I suppose I should be satisfied with. All members of both teams now also have their final movesets as Gallade learned Close Combat and Kingdra learned Dragon Pulse. I also noticed that the Black 2 team goes a bit slower to train, likely since three of the members of it belongs to the slow experience group. But it should hopefully not make a big difference.

WOOT! finally bout around 11 hours i finally got my shiny smeargle!! AND ITS GOT MAX IVS IN ATK AND SPEED!!! WOOT!
    Last edited by alexfirefist6; 2nd September 2013 at 5:22 AM.
    my beautiful shinies that i obtained myself!
    MMing:
    Wild Encounter(shiny charm):
    Traded: s/f s/f s/f ;633; ;535;
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

Got myself a Multiscale Dragonite from the Route 18 hidden grotto last night. Now I have less need to visit that grotto, though I'll still be making periodic trips down in search of items and to beat the stuffing out of Colress. I did not know the hidden items respawned periodically (that's new in Gen V), and I can get a fair amount for the shoal salt and shoal shell.

My raffle shop ranked up to rank 8 in Join Avenue, and I opened my first nursery. Have yet to actually make use of it, though.

I got my team to lv 30 but in the process Issac got killed by one of Charles pokemon DX current team
    Clarissa the siglyph lv 30
    Shedder the scraggy lv 30
    Crumb the grimmer lv 30
    Jester the ducklett lv 30

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Super Happy IV breeding Chapter 7- Typhlosion/Jolteon/Ferrothorn.
    These three were the ones I breed for the week, I did Typlosion on Sunday, leveled it to have Eruption late Monday and didn't touch the game till this Saturday.
    But it was Saturday that I breed for my Jolteon and Sunday for Ferrothorn.
    Their IV's
    Jolteon
    31 Sp.Atk
    31 Speed
    31 Defense
    Typlosion
    31 Sp.Atk
    31 Speed
    31 HP
    Ferrothorn
    31 HP
    31 Defense
    31 Attack
    I'm working on Ludicolo now but before that I fought at the Battle Haxway Super Single to get my streak back!
    I brought with me
    Typhlosion (Same Typhlosion I breed)
    Nature:Timid
    Item: Choice Specs
    252 Sp.Atk
    252 Speed
    Moves: Flamethrower/Eruption/Hidden Power (Ice)/ Focus Mis.. I mean Blast...
    Donphan
    Nature:Impish
    Item:Leftovers
    252 HP 252 Defense
    Moves: Slam (filler move)/Ice Shard/ Earthquake/Rock Slide.
    Staraptor
    Nature: Adamant
    Item: Choice Band
    252 Attack 252 Speed
    Moves: Brave Bird/Close Combat/Return/U-Turn
    Was a very close run through as the most threatening Pokemon in there were one of Gyarados, Sucker Punch Hondoom, Magnet Rise Magnazone, and the scariest Pokemon Breloom the Jolly Sub/Posion Heal/Spore one that thing almost cost me a win. Though Hondoom was even more deadly...
    Anywho back to breeding and after Ludicolo will be Dusclops!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Continued with the training, battled the same trainers as yesterday and my Rival at Driftveil. I got all members of both teams to level 70, which is pretty good. Had originally only planned to take them to level 69, but it went a bit easier than I first expected so I could get them one level higher. It also somehow went easier to train the team on Black 2 today, which is weird since it was so much harder yesterday. I'm not sure why this happened, though it might have had to do with which trainers I got to battle. Will continue tomorrow, should be able to finish these teams by the end of the week at the very latest.

I'm attempting White Treehollow for the first time. I went through the first 2 areas without taking damage. I OHKO'd everything with my newly evolved Tyranitar. Area 3 seems to be a bit more difficult.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I got my team to lv 33, beat Clay with no deaths, did the pwt, went through the relic passage, did everything with surf, caught a sweeping and named her Jackie, went through Mistralton cave and actually found an axew first and caught it o.O now to go through Chargestone cave. Current team:
    Clarissa the siglyph lv 33
    Shedder the scraggy lv 37
    Crumb the grimer lv 33
    Jester the ducklett lv 34

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I was battling in the Pokemon World Tournament in the World Leaders Tournament with a Meganium, Lanturn, and a Toxicroak.
    On the first match, I was to battle Jasmine. My Meganium managed to take out her entire team all by its self. I later ended up battling Drayden, and my Meganium ended up taking out his entire team with Toxic, Giga Drain and Synthesis.
    I ended up losing to Pryce for the second time, however....

Last night I hatched my shiny Roggenrola, finally I got my Join Avenue to rank 16, bred a Drowzee for my pokedex, and moved onto my next MM target.

I finally got a modest female togepi with serene grace... and it's ivs suck. I might go back and check some of the male ones, I have about 140 of them. I really don't feel like hatching eggs for a while.
    After that, I got over to Twist Mountain now that the snow is gone. Cleared that, and went back to get the stuff on Iccirus Moor that I couldn't ice skate to. Then I spent a while at Pokestar Studios again, filming the stuff I unlocked after the endgame. Not totally done yet, it's starting to get a little repetitive. Maybe next I'll go back and re-fight the new improved E4. Or go back and finish Black Tower. Choices, choices...
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Finally saw all Pokemon in the Unova Pokedex and caught the Shiny Haxorus at the Nature Reserve. I've now caught 515 Pokemon in the National Dex, so I'm getting a lot closer to my goal of getting the Shiny Charm. :>

~Psychic
    Last edited by Psychic; 3rd September 2013 at 7:59 AM.

picked up a "Good Souvenir Getter" Medal, realized that my flower shop was selling Liechi and Apicot berries, went on a stomping spree in the PWT World Leaders cup so i could buy The Power items for EV training i didn't have from Pearl, found a bunch of my Shinies from old gen trades on Heartgold so i moved those and almost filled a box, and found my lv 100 Meowth and decided to run around hitting random things with Pay Day while holding an Amulet Coin. checked the Pokedex and found it at 583 seen /487 caught, mostly missing pre-evolutions and a Latias. i should get around to finishing it if i'm only missing a few easy to get pokemon! finished pre-training an old Groudon for ATT/DEF, an Absol for ATT/SPD, and a Blissey for HP/S.DEF, just preparing for October

POKEMON BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE: 0991 9680 2397
    (X/Y 2191-8614-1988 Friend Safari Pokemon: Charmeleon, Magmar, Ninetails)

I got through chargestone cave, caught my next team member, a female nosepass named Elma, evolved her, got to Mistralton, caught my 6th team member, a female zangoose named Grace, and got to the celestial tower. Current team
    Clarissa the siglyph lv 34
    Shedder the scraggy lv 37
    Crumb the grimer lv 34
    Jester the swanna of 37
    Elma the probopass lv 35
    Grace the zangoose of 34

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Continued with the training today as well... battled the same trainers as yesterday. Could have done more such as battling the Game Freak members, but I don't feel ready for them yet. Will probably try them tomorrow though. Either way, I got all members of both teams to level 75, which is a bit less than I had wanted but I have to deal with it since training was a bit harder today with only three trainers on the Royal Unova. Although I had hoped it wouldn't be this hard. I also got my Join Avenue on White 2 to Rank 100. It only took 1258 visitors to get it there, compared to 1407 on Black 2. Not sure why it went so much faster here, I also find it strange since it technically should have taken less visitors on Black 2. But I'm not complaining, and now I won't have to worry about leveling it up every day either.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    Finally saw all Pokemon in the Unova Pokedex and caught the Shiny Haxorus at the Nature Reserve. I've now caught 515 Pokemon in the National Dex, so I'm getting a lot closer to my goal of getting the Shiny Charm. :>

~Psychic
    I will be doing the same since I probably won't be getting a 3DS/X or Y any time soon. I have most of the Unova dex seen, and about 400 total seen.

Only about 200 caught though, which is kinda discouraging.

Right now I'm still slugging through White Treehollow. About to face the Area 6 boss. I might step outside when I'm done with that area and train some more.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 4th September 2013 at 3:29 AM.

I got everyone to lv 37 and battled all of the trainers in the Mistralton gym, now I just have to get my team to lv 39, just to be safe and to evolve Shedder and Crumb.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So, today I levelled up my Leavanny at the Sports Domes to make it a more powerful false swiper for catching purposes, rode the ferris wheel and the Royal Unova, got my Join Avenue to level 7, and went ditto hunting. After finding a superior ditto with perfect speed iv, I then took all 140 togepis to the iv rater. Then I released all the ones with crappy ivs, so now I'm down to 28. Now I'm riding the Battle Subway, cause I had enough bp for the power anklet but not the power weight. I have a togepi with perfect hp iv I want to breed the ditto with. Not looking forward to more egg hatching, but hopefully it won't take so long now that I think I know what I'm doing...
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

So I finally it to Celestial tower where I'm training up my Pokemon against the Litwick & Elgyem there. While I'm not that concerned about battling Gym leader Skyla I feel like my team is a bit behind where they should be cuz I didn't spend a lot of time training in Chargestone cave due to laziness lulz. I'd like everyone to be at least 35 going into the 6th gym. Also I'm beginning to plan for post game.

Super Happy IV breeding Chapter 8- No Espanol Ludicolo.
    Yes that's my Ludicolo's nickname, problem?
    Anywho his IV's 31 HP /31 Sp.Atk/ 31 Speed/ 31 Sp.D (by complete luck!)
    Nature:Modest
    Ability:Swift Swim
    252 EV's in Sp.Atk,252 EV's in Speed. 3 Ev's in Sp.D.
    After breeding this monster I noticed I lacked IV's in an Egg group, thus my Shellos was used to split the IV's and now I all 6 whic means I can start Dusclops!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Struggling now at White Treehollow on Area 8. My Pokemon are starting to get OHKO'd because everything seems to have a super effective move vs. all of my Pokemon.

So I just decided to use my Kyurem and Reshiram

I got my team to 39, Shedder and Crumb evolved, I beat Skyla very easily with no deaths again, got to Lentimas town, caught a skorupi I named Phaeton, went through the starnge house and caught a Banette, and now I'm going through reversal mountain. Current team:
    Clarissa the siglyph lv 39
    Shedder the scrafty lv 42
    Jester the swanna lv 39
    Crumb the muk lv 39
    Grace the zangoose lv 39
    Elma the probopass lv 42

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I continued with the training, battled the same trainers as yesterday and added three new ones: the two Game Freak trainers and Cynthia. Had originally not planned to battle Cynthia since I wasn't sure how it would go, but decided to do it since she is available this season. She wasn't very hard to beat, and neither were the other two. Though Morimoto's Swoobat somehow survived a +6 Night Slash and Dragon Claw from my Gallade and Salamence, guess it somehow has a Defense stat that makes Regirock and Steelix look like garbage. [Edit: after remembering what I had forgotten, I guess it was Unaware that screwed me over seeing as Swoobat has a base 55 Defense.] Anyway, all of this training got all members of both teams to level 80-81, so I guess there is a chance (though rather small) that they might be finished tomorrow, but I'm not counting on it. Either way, one or two more days of training, then it will be done.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 4th September 2013 at 11:28 PM.

I caught a woobat in reversal mountain and named him Lovey, caught a staryu with a bad nature in Undella town and named it Droid, caught a jellicent, yet again with a bad nature in Undella bay, caught a altaria on the next route and named her Linda, and lost Jester to a stupid zebstrika in a rotation battle DX Current team:
    Clarissa the sigilyph lv 42
    Shedder the scrafty lv 42
    Elma the probopass lv 42
    Grace the zangoose lv 42
    Droid the staryu lv 36
    Crumb the muk lv 39

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 120 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast