Page 121 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

EV Training Virizion
    LV : 46 Gentle Nature
    EV Spread, so far: Special Attack: 156 Special Defense: 140 Speed: 100
    IV Spread: HP: 5 A: 21 D: 12 SA: 22 SD: 27 Spd: 24 (Could be better, eh?)
    Moveset: Giga Drain / Reflect / Calm Mind / Focus Blast
    I'm planning to boost the Speed stat a little bit more. It's fun taking Litwicks (Special Attack) and Baltoys (Special Defense) out by the way. xD
    Last edited by Akuroma; 5th September 2013 at 12:40 AM.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

I went and looked at my map, then saw a place called Strange House. I hadn't been there before, so I went through the place and got the Lunar Wing. Anyone tell me where to get Cresselia, and what level it's at?
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

You have to have beaten the E4 first. Take the lunar wing to the middle of Marvelous Bridge, and it will trigger Cresselia to come down. You do get a chance to save beforehand too, it's not an instant battle.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

I beat my rival, caught a tangela on the next route and named him Luigi, and battled some of the trainers.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I got to the next town but not before loosing Shedder to a stupid critical DX so I'm using Phaeton my skorupi now.
    Current team
    Clarissa the sigilyph lv 42
    Elma the probopass lv 42
    Crumb the muk lv 42
    Grace the za goose lv 42
    Droid the starme lv 42
    Phaeton the skorupi lv 39

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

While hatching eggs on the Skyarrow Bridge I got a bit more running around done. I also figured out how to work the Memory Link and saw all the flashbacks for that. Haven't battled Bianca or Cheren yet; that'll come after I finish with all these eggs and releasing the non-shinies. My Join Avenue is now rank 17, and my antique shop and florist have both leveled up to rank 6. Also doing fairly well in getting souvenirs.
    Regigigas fan

Spoiler:- Recent Shinies ^_^:

I have claimed Metroplex (TF:FoC) and Darksiders

3DS FC: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

It's been quite a while, since I've been here and it's not been much different in-game either, sadly.
    I did however, beat N who was using his sand team, it was a rather straight forward battle.
    Decided to try the PWT, didn't have much luck against the older regions but I'd put that down to poor preparations if anything.

Currently, traversing the Isshu region looking for something interesting to catch/raise.
    I hope to rechallange the E4 soon, and the PWT.
    That reminds me, I still need to avenge "it". "It" being, Colress. Yeah, I haven't forgotten about his fortunate victory over me the last time, and certainly don't intend to either.
    Anyways, I haven't much to say/update but I'm sure after a few hours of play, as usual, I'll have some dramatic narrative.
    Wish me luck.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Went through the Elite four on Challenge mode. Challenging it was not. haha
    Fought Cynthia, Started training a Typhlosion and currently working to get myself a desirable Togekiss with Wish, going to spread an equal distribution between its special defence health and special attack.
    Also debating on going for a tyranitar. But none to sure at the moment.
    Also got my 20th reaper cloth out of the small box in my antique shop and yesterday my avenue went to level 34.
    It is oval stone that evolves togetic right?

I restarted Black 2 yesterday, and on my White I bred 6 eggs for the game. These Pokémon are not part of the Unova Dex. Just saying. They're Hoenn Pokémon, which I'm using because my clan is doing a Black and White/Black and White 2 runthrough before X and Y. I'll be using my Hoenn team

I named myself Badass, and my Rival Hugh. Did the boring beginning, chose NotBadass the Oshawott, and beat Cheren (he actually critted me to death the first time :O). But I did beat him, and traded my eggs. They soon hatched, and are all sitting waiting to be Audino trained. I can hear the Audino screaming in fear right now lol :P

My team:
    Victory the Torchic (Level 1)
    Modest Nature
    - Scratch
    - Growl
    - Swords Dance

Ironhide the Aron (Level 1)
    Impish Nature
    - Tackle

PurplNurple the Gulpin (Level 1)
    Rash Nature
    - Pound
    - Acid Armor

Birdz the Tailow (Level 1)
    Impish Nature
    - Peck
    - Growl

Me Gusta?! the Lotad (Level 1)
    Adamant Nature
    - Astonish

Bolt the Electrike (Level 1)
    Sassy Nature
    - Tackle
    - Shock Wave
    - Thunderbolt
    - Substitute

I continued battling trainers at the village bridge area. I actually didn't loose to those stupid hoopsters >.> Current team:
    Clarissa the sigilyph lv 42
    Elma the probopass lv 43
    Grace the zangoose lv 43
    Crumb the muk lv 42
    Droid the starme lv 42
    Phaeton the drapion lv 40

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I battled most of the trainers I battled yesterday on both games, and that was enough to get all members of both teams to level 85. After that, I only had to do the final preparations before I was done. On Black 2, I added a Hydreigon and Haxorus that I had trained eariler to the team, and it was done. On White 2, I added a Toxicroak from a previous team, then I traded over a Scrafty from Black 2 and added it, and that team was complete as well. So I headed back to the Pokemon League. On Black 2, I beat the E4 and the Champion, and for that, I got a medal for beating them with Dragon-types only. I did the same on White 2 but got the medal for beating them with Fighting-types only here. With that complete, I only have three types left to do. I'm going to do them next, but I need to plan the teams first... something I should have done by now, but as usual, I don't get things done in time. So I will have to start with finishing planning them, and then I need to breed the future team members that I don't already have. When that is done, the training can start... again.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I left the Castelia City Gym after winning the Insect Badge and the Struggle Bug TM from Burgh. I quickly visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. After finishing all the tasks in Castelia City, I headed for Route 4. Once I had arrived, I walked around in the sand and I battled against wild Pokemon like Sandile and Darumaka. I also battled against the trainers in the area before finding the ruin portion of Route 4. I had to battle even more trainers in that area, but I managed to find the ruin with a healer inside so I made use of that and healed my Pokemon there. I found some items in the sand and I collected those, and I went north until I reached what used to be the Nimbasa City gatehouse but which was now also Join Avenue. I talked to the man inside and he told me that I was now in charge of everything. I added some shops by talking to the customers and then I saved the game.

I lost Grace, my zangoose to yet again a stupid critical >.< Now I'm going to use Luigi, my tangela in stead. I'm going to get my team to lv 45 before battling the rest of the trainers in the Opelucid gym. Current team:
    Clarissa the sigilyph lv 43
    Elma the probopass lv 43
    Droid the starme lv 44
    Phaeton the drapion lv 42
    Crumb the muk lv 42
    Luigi the tangela lv 35

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After a bigger break from the game due to lack of time, I'm slowly starting playing it again. My current goal is to complete my habitat list and catch everything from there. I could trade/evolve instead, but it's more fun that way. So far catching has been easy (I often manage to catch at the first tries), but finding some rare Pokémon is hard. Additionally, I'm also doing missions to increase my Entree level to get more pass powers which could probably help me catching and finding more Pokémon.

Button by WereDragn
    Looking for Feedback (no registration required)
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSouls View Post
    It is oval stone that evolves togetic right?
    No, Oval stone is for Happiny > Chansey. You want a Shiny stone.

I'm still training Leavanny, it's slower going now that it's catching up to my main guys. Probably once it's at least lv60 it should be ok. Beat all the trainers on the Royal Unova today! Also got Join Ave to the next level, and got my second souvenir, a Potion. Also only got 2/5 possible hard stones from the antique shop! Then went on a selling spree to the ore maniac and the food maniac. That took about half an hour...

Where is the mulch guy? I have a ton of mulch to sell, the grottos are not being kind to me recently.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

After finishing hatching all of the first batch of eggs, I went to battle Cheren and Bianca, then went down to Route 18 to battle Colress and pick up another heart scale. I was finished that in time to board the Royal Unova for the daily cruise and beat all 5 of the daily trainers. Another few trip and I should be getting my Cruise Connoisseur medal.

I was running around checking the hidden grottos when I heard an odd sparkly sound. A shiny?! It was a tympole. But waaaaaaaait a minute... There are no wild tympole in Black 2. It was N's tympole; watching the memory link flashbacks triggered the event. I've also caught N's purrloin, woobat, timburr, and pidove. After that I decided to leave the rest for later.

Needing a break from the egg grind, I headed over to the Black Tower to clear the next area, area 7. I saved as soon as I got out of the elevator, then ran all over the place to locate the gate trainer and the gate before SRing and making a beeline to both. That earned me the Pinpoint: Hard and Quick Clear: Hard medals. I also cleared areas 8 and 9, so now only area 10 is left. After finishing area 9, I went to area 3 for the Quick Clear: Easy medal. I didn't even need to save. In the room directly below the elevator was the gate trainer, and the gate was in the room immediately to the right. That was absurdly easy. In the process I also obtained the 100 Victories medal.

Now I'm back on Route 3 collecting eggs for the next hatching.
    Last edited by Cyberra; 6th September 2013 at 9:45 AM.
    Regigigas fan

Went to Nimbasa City to vs. the daily trainers ...

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Forgot to mention that I was working on my Join Avenue, too. It's up to rank 18, and I ranked up several shops in the process. Still waiting to see my second gym leader wandering in.

I beat all the trainers at the small court in Nimbasa; there was apparently a game in progress in the big stadium so I had to skip those trainers.
    Regigigas fan

all i have to ask myself is: I'VE HAD BLACK, WHITE, BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2 FOR THIS ENTIRE TIME. WHY HAVEN"T I TRAINED A FERROTHORN BEFORE?! It's not even the standard one; it's the 'curse, Gyro ball, Power whip, iron head, equipped with a rocky helmet quirky nature' in game one... AND I LOVE IT!! I've watched an opposing Basculin knock itself out with double edge against it. I love it when the opponent knocks itself out. it's awesome.

in other news, i restarted black 2 a while ago, and just now defeated Marlon. Am on my way to the Plasma Frigate, and my team consists of: Luxray, Crawdaunt {both traded from my white 2 game, with Crawdaunt having Adaptability}, FERROTHORN, Flygon {caught as trapinch in game} and Emboar.

I need a sixth "pokemon i like the type of but don't usually need". Either that or use an HM slave but... eh. waste of move slots or waste of a pokemon slot? ugh. this sucks.

Banner made by Dahrue and StarStruck Studios

all copyright to: Astral Shadow

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/6ie0ww.jpg[/IMG]
    copyright to: Eeveelover

http://www.pokehunngry.com/ - seems legit enough, and he is just starting so give it a look if nothing else.

Traded over a lot of Pokemon from Emerald, and raised my Pokedex to 498.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

It's been a long time sinve I've posted here. Since the last time I posted here I finished my game and traded my Shiny Whimsicott over to ky White game so I could start over.

I'm planning on using my Original Black 2 Team:

Samurott
    Ampharos
    Arcanine
    Espeon
    Flygon
    Scrafty

I picked the boy and named myself Ricardo. I kept Hugh as Hugh. I chose Oshawott as my starter and got a Jolly Nature right off the bat. Yes, just the one I wanted. I named him Blade. I.beat Hugh then got the unneeded tutorial from. Bianca. Then, I left on my journey. I was training Blade in Route 19 and encountered a SHINY PATRAT!!! My third Shiny I ever caught. I got through Route 19 and met Alder. He told me where to find Hugh. I left and went to the Floccesy Ranch. There I caught a Female Mareep and meant to name her Cleo but, in a strange turm of events, I accidentally named her Bleo. Now it's a race to Castelia City. Well I got a Calm Nature on her which isn't bad at all. I did all the stuff there and trained Blade to Level 15 and Bleo to Level 14. I left and went to Alder's house to train. Bleo gained a Level and evolved into Flaafy. Then I challenged the Aspertia Gym. I beat Cheren and got the badge and the TM. Then, I saved my game and turned off my DS.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

Got a shiny Butterfree in a GTS Trade. Now I'm getting a Catapie, then put others in the day care to get other eggs of little forms I don't have Data of. Also need to clear the box of mostly Unova Pokes and some from other Gens.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

I've got 475+ hours on Black 2 mainly from just breeding. I just looked at my trainer card where it list's off various stats and noticed that I made it to the Hall of Fame in just 20 hours. Hmm I wish it would say how many eggs we've hatched, already know it's over 100 since I've got the Hatching Aficionado medal.

Anyways I'm just breeding getting ready for Pokemon X & Y. I'll be transporting over the older Pokemon and leaving the newly hatched behind. That way I don't have to restart any older games just to get for eexample a bulbasaur for what ever reason back on Black 2. So I'm just getting all the starters done right now then I'll work on other Pokemon I'll want to transfer over later on. Since there's no way of knowing if Ditto will be available in X & Y I'll also be catching another set of perfect IV ditto's just to send over. Black 2/White 2 were so generous as to give wild Ditto's around Lv 50 definitely made it easier to figure out their IV's. That way I'll have a much faster time for breeding in Gen VI
    As soon as I get the current team I've been working on breed, an EV trained I'll be doing Subway battles, PWT, and online battles just to pass the time until Oct 12th.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I got my team to lv 45, taught Luigi energy ball, and aerial ace, and beat all of the trainers in the gym, now I think I will get my team to lv 47 before battling Draycen.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I'm currently Ev training a Claydol and Bastiodon. I'm also going to start training more Pokemon for PWT battles.
    Does anyone else have trouble beating these guys? I have only beaten this place once or twice.

Page 121 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast