Page 124 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4143

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Did some more funfest missions in Black 2. I now have 130 pass orbs. Need to join my White 2 to it so I can get my Entree up a couple levels. It looks odd with just the one side growing. Doing some grotto raiding, then will be heading for Join Avenue

Still been hunting for pokemon to complete the dex. Had good luck last night, caught all three elemental monkeys and an Emolga in Lostlorn Forest, and an elusive Karrablast on rt6. Also this morning bred a bunch for pre-evolutions that I can't find in Unova, though I forgot that breeding with a ditto nulls passing on the hidden abilities, so none of the babies got that. Oh well. Join Avenue also ranked up. Gonna hit Anville Town and the Sports Domes next.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

After trading and hatching eggs to complete National Dex, I am close to getting Kanto dex completed. Still looking for Diglett, Vileplume, Clefable, Slowbro, Pinsir & Victreebel. After those I'll move on the Jotho dex. Other then that, at the Sports Domes getting some money and training Rayquaza.

Credit to Inferno Production!

On White 2, I completed the EV-training as I EV-trained my Shinx (which evolved all the way into Luxray), Poliwag and Spiritomb. With the EV-training complete, the real training could start. On Black 2, I trained all five Pokemon to level 35, though one of them was at level 38 before I even started. Aron evolved into Lairon and Magnemite evolved all the way into Magnezone. On White 2, I trained the six Pokemon here to at least level 30. Wanted to get them to level 35 here as well, but couldn't do it. Electrike evolved into Manectric, and Poliwag into Poliwhirl. I also did a trade with Black 2 to evolve Poliwhirl and Electabuzz into Politoed and Electivire. Will continue with the training tomorrow, the goal for then is to get everything to level 50, and I think I can make it if I just spend my time wisely.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

After viewing Dex, I see there is a few on the Unova dex that I haven't caught. So I decided to go back and catch them, I also hatched some eggs to help finish it up, as well as training some to evolve. My Rayquaza is now lvl 88. I have a Uxie up for trade in the GTS, that I need to check on. Back to completing the dex. Just got the "Fighting Type Catcher" Medal
    Last edited by Volts; 16th September 2013 at 3:15 AM.

Finally triggered the ferris wheel ride with Curtis! Hooray! Now I can trade with him! Otherwise, been running all over Unova checking Hidden Grottos and catching new pokemon for the dex. I've gotten more critical captures tonight than I have in any other time playing, strangely. Probably won't finish the dex's until after X/Y come out at this rate, though...
    Black2 Team:

I have seen 635 & caught 494 on the National Dex, still working to complete it and working on catching all the Unova Pokemon first. Only looks like I need 2 or 3 from trade and the rest I can catch. I'm also working on the Habitat List. Completed the lists for Route 1, Striaton City, Route 3, Humilau City, Undella Town, & Aspertia City.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

Black 2:

I'M ALREADY AT RANK 20 AND SO FAR NOT A SINGLE STUPID SHOPPER WANTS TO OPEN UP A NURSERY.

White 2:

My Nursery reached Rank 8!

I caught two Nuzleaf, a Gyarados, a Noctowl and two Fraxure at the Nature Preserve before flying back to Mistralton City on Skyla's cargo plane. I headed over to the Pokemon League and I trained one of the Fraxure until it evolved into Haxorus at Victory Road. After depositing it in my PC, I returned to Victory Road in order to search for a Zweilous. I finally found one in one of the caves, and after catching it I found a new area of Victory Road that I hadn't discovered before. After pushing a boulder around I battled a trainer, then I headed out and I flew to Striaton City. I battled alongside Cress against Cilan and Chili at the restaurant, then I left my newly hatched Snivy and Tepig at the Day Care on Route 3.

I have been challenging the PWT over and over again, I only had one battle to go and it was against Fantina. I was down to my last Pokémon which was Blaziken. She had two left, I had taught Blazkien Rock Slide for Doubles and I luckily got a Crit Knocking both her Pokes out.
    Riding the Omega Ruby Hype Train Choo Choo

So I went through the GTS Trading looking for Pokemon I don't have. Is it just me or are those people crazy, they mainly want Legendary's under lvl 10. Anyways, I noticed I was close on catching all Unova Pokemon except Landorus & Tornadus, so I looked at them. I believe once I get them, I wouldn't have much trouble getting the rest. Since those are the only two Legendary's I don't have data on. Also been working on the Habitat list, I caught everything in Route 16 except Emolga, and its a pain to find.

Edit:

I just beat Team Plasma's Shadow guys again, over in Icirrus City. Headed to Dragonspiral Tower to see if I have any luck catching Emolga there. I couldn't find one, so I put a Pokemon up for trade in GTS and finally got one, now I'm in desert. I caught Sigilyph.
    Last edited by Volts; 16th September 2013 at 7:12 PM.

Continued with the training today. I got all members of both teams to level 50, just as I had planned. All of them are now also fully evolved as Lairon evolved into Aggron and Metang evolved into Metagross. Most of them now also have their final movesets as well, Metagross learned Hammer Arm and Meteor Mash, Aggron learned Aqua Tail through a Move Tutor, Magnezone learned Flash Cannon and Spiritomb learned Dark Pulse. Luxray also learned Crunch, but its moveset is not complete yet as it still has one move left to learn. The training for Spiritomb and Politoed is also complete since I was only going to train them to level 50. This means I have five on Black 2 and four on White 2, which might cause some inconsistencies in the training from now on. Will continue tomorrow, I'll also be able to start battling against the Nimbasa trainers once everything has reached level 55.
    Δ

Finished some more spots on the Habitat List, now training the little forms that I have to evolve so I can get some data on the Pokedex. Did some trading and got a Sneasel lvl 44 with a Razor Claw. Now I work on lvl'n it up to evolve into Weavile.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

I got a Lv.70 UT Mystic Ticket Deoxys from Gen 3 this morning in the GTS. YEEE-HAAAW! xD

Btw, if anyone wants it, I want Shiny Events.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Got my 100th medal today! Just happened to remember to go to Unity Tower, and with all the trading, breeding, and evolving for dex filling, it went faster than I thought! In other news, still trading, breeding, and evolving to fill the dex. Getting there, slowly but surely. Unova dex might be done by the end of the week if all goes well.
    Black2 Team:

Got all my three precious Shiny Palkia. Once I get the Shiny Giratina, I'll complete all of my dexes.

Transferred my Volcarona over from my White game to my White 2

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Finally beat area 9 of White Treehollow and leveled Reshiram up to level 100. Kyurem is next. It's level 91 right now. After that, my Zekrom that I traded over from White. Then I'll continue working on the national dex for a while.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I hatched my shiny Cryogonal last night. Once I finish hatching the rest of the cryogonal eggs I'm going to head to my Join Avenue, then go to the sports domes in Nimbasa and level up my brand new shiny with the EXP share. Following that will be the usual round of grotto-raiding and item-seeking, then I'm going to Route 3 to swap out my cryogonal for zoroark and start MMing Zorua

I also got the 100 Passersby medal and the one for using 50 pass powers while hatching
    Last edited by Cyberra; 17th September 2013 at 6:23 AM.

Finally hatched my first shiny. Albeit, it was on accident so I didn't use appropriate breed items and it ended up kinda shabby. Either way, I'm proud of the Eevee I hatched

Now onto my next project, hatching a Shiny DW Impish Gligar to complete my team!
    3DS FC -> 3153-4565-7269

*Credit goes to Astral Shadow for this awesome banner*

MM in Progress:
    Shiny Marill w/ Aqua Jet
    Shiny Riolu w/ Bullet Punch
    Shiny Larvitar w/ Dragon Dance, Pursuit, & Stealth Rock
    Shiny Drought Vulpix
    Shiny Ralts
    Shiny Goey Goomy
    Shiny Speed Boost Torchic

MM'd Shinies
    Honedge
    Protean Froakie
    Gastly

Did some more completion on the Habitat List. I now have Aspertia City, Desert Resort, Relic Castle. Route 5, Route 16, Driftveil Drawbridge, Route 7, Undella Town, Abundant Shrine, Route 12, Village Bridge, Route 15, Maevelous Bridge, Humilau City, Dragonspiral Tower, Route 3, Striation City & Route 1 done. Also on the Unova dex I have caught 247 thanks to some trades and evolving/hatching Pokemon. Got a Simisage through GTS a few mins ago, that knocks off one of my choices for the Leaf stone. As far as National dex goes, I have seen 635 caught 532. I have nearly all Kanto & Johto on data, still missing a few.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

The Hidden Grottos were very kind to me last night, there were more pokemon than items! Though I already had most of them... but I did get a spheal and a bibarel. Also some kind person took my cleffa for an elekid on the gts, so that's another evolution chain taken care of. Now hunting for seviper... I've run into everything else on this route multiple times but no seviper! So frustrating...
    Black2 Team:

Continued with the training, got all nine Pokemon to level 60 just as I had planned. Started battling against the Nimbasa Trainers after level 55 and they weren't that hard to defeat with few exceptions. Scizor also learned Swords Dance at level 57, making its moveset complete. Will continue tomorrow, not sure how it will go since I'm expecting it to go faster on White 2 than on Black 2 from now on. Though that might not be something bad, but we'll see how it goes.
    Δ

I completed my National Dex today. I needed Gorebyss and Kyogre to finish- somebody accepted my offered Huntail for the Gorebyss, and Kyogre came from an offered Cobalion. So now I've got my shiny charm, and another medal. Also, as a side effect, I've now earned my first Black Trainer Card.

Now I'll probably start trying to MM stuff, likely starting with Zorua.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I just beat Benga. That fight was so easy compared to some of the regular trainers I fought there.

Tyranitar + Stone Edge = Dead everything. I OHKO'd everything of his except Volcorona because it had a Focus Sash, so Sand Stream took it out after the first turn.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 124 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast