Page 13 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Still trying to catch everything in the lost lorn forest. I still need a roselia, pinser, and vespiquen. I'm not going to catch anything else.
    Current team:

Mushu the servine lv 26
    Barkly the lucario lv 24
    Rita the Growlith lv 26
    Ayame the koffing lv 26
    Fufu the woobat lv 24

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

A lot happened since my last post. Got to Lentimas Town with Professor Juniper and Bianca and I went through Reversal Mountain with Bianca. After that, I arrived at Undella Town and it looks nice. Castelia, Nimbasa, and Mistralton weren't really that different than BW1 (Driftveil is different, slightly) so it's nice to have a change of scenery. Anyway, I beat my Rival at Undella Town and then headed out. I kind of wish the Rival had more than 3 Pokémon at this point in the game. -_- I made it Opelucid and did A LOT of training and got everyone to Level 45. In the process, Golett and Metang evolved. Yay! Won't have a fully evolved team probably until Victory Road because Dragonair evolves at Level 55! So, I challenged the Gym and beat Drayden with slight ease. I also watched as Team Plasma froze Opelucid and battled them along with the Shadow Triad guy and Zinzolin. Pretty cool how you can battle them now. After that, I saw Cheren and then I went to Himalua City to meet with my Rival. Marine Tube is cool.

Wish that there was more stuff between the 7th and 8th Gyms, but oh well. There's A LOT after the 8th Gym, though. Going to train and possibly challenge Marlon tomorrow.

Team:
    Emboar - Level 48
    Dragonair - Level 48
    Jolteon - Level 47
    Carracosta - Level 48
    Metagross Level 47
    Golurk - Level 48
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

I trained until my pokemon were Lv. 22.
    I defeated Burgh with ease with Manny and Anastasia.
    Manny took care most of the pokemon in the gym.
    I only used Anastasia against Dwebble.

Empress [F] Lv. 23 || Adamant | Overgrow // Return | Growth | Leech Seed | Leaf Tornado
    Harley [M] Lv. 22 || Hardy | Inner Focus // Return | Quick Attack | Endure | Force Palm
    Manny [M] Lv. 24 || Naive | Intimidate // Wild Charge | Flamethrower | Fire Fang| Return
    Anastasia [F] Lv. 23 || Timid | Water Absorb // Psychic | Ice Beam | Thunderbolt | Water Pulse

3DS FC: Yui | 2595 0836 4861

The other day I battled Gym Leader Burgh and won the Insect Badge. I am now in Nimbasa City doing a lot of training. I caught an Emolga named Sparky. My Golduck, Aqua has evolved too! I teamed up with a girl named Rosa and battled Subway Bosses Ingo and Emmet. I now am a manger of my own avenue and I have some great shops there.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 27: Elite Four

I started my conquest of the Pokémon League. I started off the challenge by fighting Shauntal. She was easy. And her room looks pretty cool. Then I moved onto Grimsley. Those pincers in his room were intimidating, but his team wasn't. Next up was Caitlin. Now her room looked the best, in my opinion. I actually managed to get one her Pokémon frozen. It did nothing for the battle because it was still a cakewalk. And last up was Marshal. I'm surprise that drop didn't hurt him in any way. Either way, his team wasn't that bad. I managed to get the win easily. And now that that's done, all that's left is the Champion. Let's see how this goes.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

FINALLY. I lucked out and got a Timid Female Snivy after 27 hours. I have obtained running shoes. This is why I cant have nice things.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

Default Black 2 Journey Post 28: Champion Iris

The moment is here. I entered the room to the Champion. It was marvelous and up the staircase awaited Iris. And so began the battle for the championship. A beautiful background illuminated the battlefield. I sent out Mandrag while Iris sent out Hydreigon. Predicting a Surf, I switched over to Orion and destroyed the monster with Ice Beam. Next she sent out Lapras, while switched over to Lumos. It took two Thunderbolts to take down the sea creature. Iris then sent out her Aggron. I sent out Simon and used Earthquake and down went the beast. Druddigon was sent out next. I switched over to Mandrag who dealt with the gargoyle by using a few Rock Slides. Then came Iris' ace. Her Haxorus. Arios weakened it, but in the end Exia eliminated the target with a Quick Attack seeing as it was setting up with Dragon Dance. And last of all was Archeops. Arios dealt with the fossil by burying it in a Rock Slide. And before I knew it, the amazing battle music was over and I had won. I'm now the Champion. Iris then lead me to the Hall of Fame where I was inducted. Leaving the building the Elite Four saw me off and the credits began to roll. So with that, the main game has ended. And I will start the post game on Challenge Mode soon. Until then, see you later!

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Caught a shiny Spoink who evolved into a Grumpig and now heading towards the location of my 7th badge

I boarded the Plasma Boat again, I'm trying to find the switches to turn off the barrier.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 29: Alder

I started the post game under Challenge Mode. I got myself the National Pokédex from Cedric Juniper and made my way to Floccesy Town. There I fought Alder. He wasn't too hard. His Accelgor fell to Mandrag. Exia eliminated Bouffalant. Orion took down Conkeldurr. Escavalier was taken down by Lumos. Arios slayed Braviary. Last but not least was Volcarona. Simon buried under some rocks. When the battle was over, Alder's grandson Benga came in and invited me to go to Black Tower. I will when I'm fully prepared. And as for Challenge Mode. I was expecting it to be harder, but Alder made me think otherwise. Hopefully it's harder for the other trainers I have yet to fight.

Friend Codes:

Almost done with the unova dex. I only need about 35 more to complete it. Trying to catch terrakion now so i can do the keldeo event thing

I finally managed to catch a roselia and a pinser. Now I need to catch the 3 monkeys, vespiquen, and whirllipede.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Pokemon White 2 Adventure POST 5

Got my team to lv. 22.
    And Zakuro evolved into Whirlipede!
    Then decided to challenge the Gym Leader.
    Zakuro did most of the damage to the trainers and Burgh.
    He leveled to lv. 25, and Kyoko to lv. 23 in the Gym.
    So it was an easy win so I obtained the Insect Badge and TM.

I then went to the Fountain.
    And guess who was waiting there, Colress!
    Then I went to Route 4, he was waiting there for me.
    He made the Crustle who were blocking the way move with his device.
    Then he wanted to battle me.
    He was an easy fight, I used Ryohei against his two Pokemon.

Now I'm exploring Route 4, battled some trainers and obtained some items.
    Soon I'll be able to get my last team member, a Trapinch!

Current Team:
    Yamamoto [M] lv. 24 || Hasty | Torrent // Furry Cutter | Return | Water Gun | Razer Shell |
    Ryohei [M] lv. 24 || Docile | Inner Focus // Return | Quick Attack | Endure | Force Palm |
    Zakuro [M] lv. 25 || Impish | Poison Point // Return | Bug Bite | Poison Tail | Screech |
    Kyoko [F] lv. 23 || Timid | Flash Fire // Flamethrower | Payback | Will-O-Whisp | Energy Ball |
    Haru [F] lv. 23 || Serious | Own Tempo // Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Sleep Powder | Mega Drain |
    Last edited by Giblie; 17th October 2012 at 2:48 AM.
    POKEMON Y
    IGN Name: Tetsuya
    Pokedex: 602 Seen | 522 Caught

My Current Favorite Y Obtained Shinies

Yaoi | Kurogane | Syaoran | Nanase | Aomine | Dan

Latest Shiny: Floatzel

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Well I have a story to tell. I got Black 2 last night and started my adventure. This morning as I wandered through the Virbank Complex seeking Audino to battle. I walked into a patch of rustling grass and discovered one, but this was no normal Audino, IT WAS SHINY!!
    About five hours later this morning I was partway through my 4-hour (so far) search for a female Eevee when I was quite rudely interrupted by two pesky Rattata but one of them was funny-looking, it was SHINY as well!! Nine hours into the game and two shinies under my belt. Awesome!!
    Time to my resume my hunt for a female Eevee.

Ciao.

Pokémon Black Team | Pokémon Black 2 Team
    |

Well. Detailing what I've gotten so far in the past 4 hours. 1. Did PWT Driftveil Cup. 2. Got fly from Cheren. 3. Caught many pokemon for my dex. 4.Entered Chargestone cave. 5. Caught various pokemon in the cave. 6. Looked at the dialogue of a mystery character (I have a good guess who that might be.) and 7. Looking for Tynamo in B2 of Chargestone.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Almost done with the unova dex. I only need about 35 more to complete it. Trying to catch terrakion now so i can do the keldeo event thing
    You don't need to bring any of the 3 Swords of Justice to trigger Keldeo's event. You just need to bring Keldeo to Pledge Grove and you'll trigger the event.

I caught a vespiquen, pansage, panpour, and even a roserade. I actually found 2 one right after the other XD I'm going to wait to try and catch a pansear until after I beat Elesa. Now I'm battling the trainers in the rollercoaster building and will get my team to lv 28.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

LAZY UPDATE!

I beat Elesa this morning with my Trapinch(Lamar), who is now level 32. I'm working to get everyone to level 30, and I think my weakest team member is only level 28 or 29, so I'm not too far behind. Drftveil is looking nice, and I'm super excited for the PWT. Anyways, that's all for now. Pray the next update is better. xD

~nightsmith97
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

I just finished crawling through the sewer and I'm now abusing Pokemon Breeder Irene for money and EXP. Call me crazy, but I love the fact that she'll battle you every time she sees you. XD

Later tonight I'm going to catch another send-over for my Black game and add a freshly caught Roggenrola. I may use the little guy for Burgh but I'm not sure yet. I can't wait until I get to Nimbasa, though. I remember the crud that Elesa put me through on Black; I have a cute little Japanese DW Golett who is going to serve up a nice plate of revenge just for that. I can't wait to see Elesa choke on it, either.

May you be waiting for me in the next Gen and forevermore.
    These are my babies. Be kind to them.

I reached Opelucid and narrowly defeated Drayden (Challenge Mode levels are insane... I narrowly beat every gym leader, and lost to a couple of them once) for my 7th badge on Black 2. Afterward, I caught a Pawniard on route 9 and trained it to be my 6th team member! Feels great to have a full team.

Now to move onto Route 14, Undella Bay, and then Route 21~!

Team:
    -Robyn the Emolga lv 52
    -Kirikizan the Bisharp lv 52
    -Starmie *shiny* lv 52
    -Truck the Pupitar lv 52
    -Egoist the Roserade lv 53
    -Linemile the Flygon lv 53
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

After beating the Castelia Gym and getting the Insect Badge, I battled Corless. I was disapointed that his battle theme wasn't used, but oh well. I'm currently in Lostlorn Forest searching for a Female, Modest, Natural Cure, Roselia.
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 7

Snivy did great against Cheren and his gym trainers. He set up two Growths again Patrat which let him decimate Cheren's Lillipup!

On the way to Virbank city, Snivy evolved into Servine :') We battled our way to the city where we found the gym leader Roxie having an argument with her dad. She seemed pretty ferocious and I was a bit apprehensive about battling her. Servine and I decided that we'd check out the complex before we battled her for some extra training, which would hopefully boost our confidence. We'd heard that Roxie used Poison type Pokemon and Servine was worried he would let us down.

It was in the complex that we met our newest ally, a Growlithe who I've named 'Duke'. He is very loyal and headstrong. We trained kept training for a while and Duke's presence seemed to make Servine more confident. We finally mustered up the courage to enter Roxie's gym, with it's bald, tattooed roughnecks.

Servine did great against her Koffing, dodging a Smog whilst setting up a growth and then proceeding to Tackle it into submission. Duke wanted to take on Roxie's powerhouse, Whirlipede. Duke got poisoned by Poison Point after using Flame Wheel but, I remembered Cheren's advice and had given Duke a Pecha berry to hold. This healed his poison straight away and subsequently, Whirlipede's Venoshock did less damage than it could have. Duke finished it off with another Flame Wheel to seal the victory!

More updates to come later!

Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

beat black two with this team (all level 60 after championship): Emboar, Ampharos, Sandslash, Sawsbuck, Altaria, and Azumarill. Started white two and defeated Cheren and Roxie. My current team is(all 19) dewott, riolu, and growlithe. im talking to roxie's dad and am heading to castelia.
    Pokemon white friend code:2795 0896 4787
    Wifi team: Muk, Metagross, Blissey, Torterra, Flygon, and shiny milotic

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
    THE PWT. ALLLLLLLLLLL OF THE EPICNESS.

My team of Zoaroak, Staraptor, Eelectross, Typlsion, Latias, and gengar hasn't lost once yet...8D

this is so cool. I love this. <3...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I made it to route 23. I'm almost there....

Page 13 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast