Page 132 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I completed my three dexes! The very first time I was able to get everything in my games regarding Pokémon capture. I do hope I find a significant other once I move on to my future X copy as trading Pokémon by myself is such a sad experience. Thank god for Wi-Fi.

White 2:

I may as well challenge the World Tournament, by which I noticed they never had an Elite Four Tournament in there...

Decided that, with X and Y releasing in a couple of days, I would complete the National Dex, barring Events, in my White 2. Thanks to my efforts to do so in other games, I think I can do it before my Y finishes downloading on Friday (Assuming its released at Midnight on Saturday in the Eastern US). I started with 84 caught on Sunday, and right now I'm sitting on 470 exactly. The bulk of Pokemon I need are in my Black 2, the last game I completed the National Dex in. I still need to breed and/or evolve some Pokemon because of the way I did it last time.

Current Status: 514/636
    Last edited by Draknir; 9th October 2013 at 11:06 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Training my starter, one step closer to getting him up to Level 100 ... Currently at Level 98

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

I got done breeding Ferroseed and decided to breed for a better Scizor since my old one only had perfect IV's in ATK, and Spd. So far I've gotten one with perfect IV's in ATK, Def, and Spd.
    I also just got past 500 hours since I've been breeding so much hear lately.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Hello, all. I'm next to broke, and i have *almost* all of the starters. If anyone has any big nuggets (or other money items) and/or you know where to sell mulch to a maniac (you know what? Just send me a link with all the maniac's locations), AND/OR you have turtwig and/or piplup, PLEASE PM ME! My friend code is 1936-8798-2788 (for black two, of course) and I got a phione (I don't have nothing good >.< a few legendairies here n there, and some slightly rare pokemon, like togepi and happiny, and I can also try to get other pokemon from the gts or something but I can't garuntee it, but no shinies). PLS I NEED SHTUFF!

Finally beat Cheren after a few times, that Lilpup was a pain once it used Work Up. Now I'm in Virbank getting ready to face Roxie for my next badge. My Mareep & Patrat are growing quickly.

White 2: Got a Shiny Skitty in a GTS trade. Also training Pokemon in White Treehallow.

Black 2: Training in Black Tower.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

White 2: after trading, transferring, and hatching for a couple of days, my PC has every pokemon except Tirtouga, Carracosta, and Zekrom.

Black 2: trying to rush through the story to get to Zekrom and Lenora for the cover fossil. Got my eighth badge and made it through the plasma frigate, now I'm making my way through Giant Chasm. I really like the team I've been putting together. I've been cycling between Serperior, Espeon, Haxorus, Magmar, Azumarill, Krookodile, Heracross, and Amphsros. Can't wait to catch Zekrom and revive Tirtouga!
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

I'm preparing myself for the rematch against E4! Just got my Scolipede to LV60 and my Rufflet to LV54, which just evolved! Sad, both my Carracosta and Serperior stacked at LV51 and 54, respectively. I don't use them as much as I wanted. I don't know why my Serperior is os underleved, though. Isn't he my starter? Just because I've used my Venipede instead of him at the beggining xD

Went to my Rival to battle him in the usual daily match, but it seems i already did when i haven't.

Anyone know why?

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

So with only one more day till x and y come out, I've decided to look for n's pokemon. I looked on serebii for where they are, but I can't find pidove, rim burr or even tympole! Are there specific grass patches I have to look in? Are some of them outside the pinwheel forest (outside, then down)? Please help! Also, am I the only one who's gonna have a hard time leaving black and white? After 4 unova games, I've kinda been attached to the story. Like, I feel like there's more to discover, but I know there's not I'm gonna miss N and Cheren and Alder and Ires and even the previous owner to join avenue (or as it's apperently called on my map, Facebook). Like, y will have to be pretty dang good to replace what black 2 has left me :/ oh and n's zoruark has been in my party since I got it. I thought that the the things around him ment that there were no other pokemon at the back to get an illusion from, not that it was one of n's pokemon xD
    Last edited by Shiny Sandslash Man; 11th October 2013 at 4:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessazn View Post
    Went to my Rival to battle him in the usual daily match, but it seems i already did when i haven't.

Anyone know why?
    Maybe 24 hours haven't passed yet, or you're playing on another DS and thus the game treats that as a "clock cheating" measure so it prevents you from doing daily activies.

Restarted my White 2, now working on training my Pokemon for Roxie. I was a little surprised I didn't have to go to Pokemon GL to register for a Friend Code. Also did some trades that will help later in the game.
    "Dream 2 Defy! Extreme is not a style but a way of life."-Jeffery Nero Hardy

Today, I EV trained one of the Mudkip I hatched several days ago. Once it was fully EV trained, I did a lot of battling in order to fully evolve it and grind it to level 82. I then went to beat the Elite Four with Swampert and five other Ground-type Pokemon. After entering the Hall of Fame again, I obtained my medal and then went to the PWT. I entered the Ground Type Expert tournament. The tournament was more challenging than previous Type Experts I've done, especially since none of the Pokemon I was using were immune to Earthquake. There were some pretty tense moments, but I still won in the end.

You'd think with 100% encounter rate at Dragonspiral Tower it wouldn't take long to find a shiny Golurk but I been here since Sunday :|

Otherwise, been catching all level 58 Golurk for decent IV spread & nature
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Mokepon22 View Post
    You'd think with 100% encounter rate at Dragonspiral Tower it wouldn't take long to find a shiny Golurk but I been here since Sunday :|

Otherwise, been catching all level 58 Golurk for decent IV spread & nature
    It took me 3 weeks, 230 hours, and over 23,600 REs to find a shiny Golurk back in June. Better settle in for what might be a long haul.

All my shops in my Black 2 Join Avenue are at rank 10. I'm taking advantage of the week-long 50% off promotion before I start swapping shops around. Will be replacing the dojo, florist, nursery, and barber. I need the market and cafe for the visitors who want to challenge records, and I don't want to touch the antique shop because it has White 2 items/evolution stones. Right now I am swimming in plume fossils, though.

In White 2 I got the Battle Virtuoso medal, and all I've been doing is REing for shinies. Mot even actually battling, just encountering and running away.

About to start hatching for tynamo in Black 2.

Still working on the Shiny Riolu, battling the domes daily and other places in the game. I got the medal for Dragon Champion with Zekrom, Rayquaza, Palika, Ace, & Giratina.

Credit to Inferno Production!

I know with X/Y out everyone's jumping to those games, except me. I have been training my Pokemon to lvl 15-lvl 18 for Roxie. Now I'm clearing the gym trainers getting ready to face Roxie. After Roxie is Pokestars then on toward the next badge.
    "Dream 2 Defy! Extreme is not a style but a way of life."-Jeffery Nero Hardy

Trained my Pokemon and beat Roxie. Afterwards, I traded and got a Hitmonlee. Which I kept in my box, went to Pokestar's Studio's and did the first movie. Once I left I ran into Team Plasma. Beat them and got HM 01 Cut. Then I got on the ship to Castelia City, once I got there I went to the Pokemon Center and decided to get Hitmonlee out. Then I went to the gym and was told the gym leader left. So Iris came up and left, I followed her to the sewers, where I faced Team Plasma again. I beat them then left. Went back to the gym and beat the Gym leader. Now I'm on Route 4 battling the trainers.

Team:

Musharna lvl 20
    Servine lvl 21
    Tranquill (Dove) lvl 21
    Flaaffy lvl 21
    Charmeleon lvl 24
    Hitmonlee lvl 25

Black 2: Am back on Route 3 collecting eggs for my next hatch of tynamo. My Join Avenue is up to rank 36, and FINALLY another gym leader wandered in. This time I got Marlon from Humilau. He was easily directed to the raffle shop and gave me 1000 points for it.

White 2: Am close to 2,000 REs in Chargestone Cave. Once I get a shiny here, then I can go back to the main story and get more than three people in my Join Avenue. It's up to rank 6, which is not too bad, but it's slow going.

So I finally bought White 2 today and now im having troubling catching a red HPed Elekid that's paralyzed..

Days without 3DS:
    40 and counting
    GOAL: To have a bigger trade shop than varanus_komodoensis & Zold :3
    I have Alpha Sapphire, but my 3DS is broken and I am waiting to receive it repaired.

White 2: I have confirmed that my Join Avenue's antique shop is run by a character from Black 2. The dirty stone yielded a moon stone, which is a Black 2 item. Now I know I can get a magmarizer there later. As well as Black 2 evolution items. That shop will be a keeper when I start shuffling things around.

After I got my 2nd badge I went over to the pokestudio or whatever and got stuck literally for hours in there :3 I completed all the films they gave me perfectly and as soon as I went in the pokemon center the medal guy spammed me with a bunch of medals including lots of pink ones!

Days without 3DS:
    40 and counting
    GOAL: To have a bigger trade shop than varanus_komodoensis & Zold :3
    I have Alpha Sapphire, but my 3DS is broken and I am waiting to receive it repaired.

After healing my Pokemon at the Opelucid City Gym and speaking to Gym Leader Drayden, I headed out to Route 9 since there was little else to do around Opelucid City at the moment. I explored the tall grass there and I caught a Garbodor. I then started training against the other wild Pokemon in the tall grass in order to level them up for the upcoming Gym battle, and I also battled against the Bikers and other trainers in the area. I then visited Shopping Mall Nine and I bought some merchandise inside. I couldn't go through the Tubeline Bridge for some reason, so I headed back to Opelucid City instead. I went back to Route 11 to the east and I trained there for about 30 minutes. I then visited the Opelucid City Gym after that training session. The Gym puzzle was pretty easy to solve, but the trainers were very tough and I had to leave to heal my Pokemon between major battles.

The 50% off promotion has ended in my Join Avenue, so the shop-swapping has begun. So far I've switched out my florist, barber, and nursery. Now just have to replace the dojo and then I can start working on getting them up to rank 10 again.

In White 2 I'm still only getting three people in my join avenue a day, but I haven't even reached Opelucid yet in the storyline so I'm not too surprised. Once I get a shiny from Chargestone Cave I can continue on my way.

Page 132 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast