Page 14 of 167 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

headed over to dragon city opuelucid city and after a hard fought battle defeated him his haxorous was challenging. Then i saw the awesone freezing animation plasma attacked the city. helped drayden defeat team plasma then i chopped the shadow triad. After went through the marine tube,worth all the hype beautiful animation and arrived in himliau(forgive my spelling) town ready to face marlon.

GREAT GAME
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Just started up my White 2. Went with this over Black 2, even though I owned Black. Debating for a while on which starter between Snivy and Tepig. Ultimately went with the Grass Snake, based on what I want the rest of my team to look like.

Took part in my first Pokemon battle against Hugh, beat him with 2 Tackles after a few Leers to weaken his Tepig's defense. Bianca then showed me where to heal my Pokemon and buy a bunch of goodies. Good ol' mama gave me my running sneakers, now I can finally run apparently as if I wasn't able to run before. Hugh's sister asked if I can deliver him a Town Map, she gave me one as well. After that I headed to Route 19 to meet Bianca to teach me how to actually catch Pokemon...oh little does she know. Found the Ranch, battled a few Pokemon, caught a Riolu and few others.

Made my way to the 1st Gym, Snivy had little trouble once he spammed a few Growths and a couple Vine Whips.

Wound up in Virbank City, wondered around and got to the Virbank Complex where I caught the 2nd member of my team Growlithe.

Currently training Growlithe against a few Audinos and random Pokes so he can help me take on the next gym.

Servine lvl 17
    Growlithe lvl 18
    Last edited by AnOldGoat; 12th October 2012 at 4:50 AM.
    Currently Playing: Black, White 2

Omfg...reading everyone elses posts Im so far behind. Im off from work tomorrow though so I'm going to pound it out. I'm challenging Cheren right now.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

I've forgotten to post up to now.
    I started my journey with Tepig. I caught Pidove and Patrat for temporary slots. Then I got Riolu and defeated Cheren. I defeated Roxie next and did a movie. I defeated Team Plasma and got my third badge. I caught a Sandile and Sandshrew and defeated Elesa. Then I caught the hidden grove Mincinno and lost to Clay. I trained my pokemon near the weather building and got a Deerling from the researcher. I then defeated Clay and won the PWT. I teamed up with Hugh and Cheren against Team Plasma. Then I defeated Skyla and caught a Vibrava and Absol. I came across Cobalion and caught him. I am now in the process of catching Verizion

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveemaster View Post
    Since my last dilemma before winning my 3rd badge. I defeated Burgh's gym by using my Eevee team. My supposedly Leafeon & Umbreon Eevees took care of the gym. It was fairly easy.

I decided to dropped Servine out of the team. When I arrived at the Nimbasa city, I finally got Thunderstone thanks to the Dowsing Machine, so Jolteon is the first out of my 5 Eevees to evolved. Then one of my Eevees got attached to me alot and it turned into Umbreon making him the second Eevee to evolve. Thanks to both Jolteon & Umbreon they both pretty much handled Elesa's gym.

After that I went ahead and traveled to Driftveil City. I got Zorua from Rood. I end my trip to this city by challenging Clay's gym which was no sweat at all thanks to my poketank Umbreon. He slaughtered most of the pokes. Umbreon managed to single handedly defeat Clay's roster by the combination of Work Up & Payback. Then Excadrill got One Hit KO by Umbreon's Dig.

Now I am goin to try my luck if I am able to snag a Water Stone from Relic Path. Crossing my fingers. I really wanted to evolve one of my Eevee into Vaporeon..

Team thus far:

Umbreon - Level 31 (Sassy nature)
    Jolteon - Level 30 (Quirky nature)
    Eevee - Level 25 (Adamant) will be Leafeon
    Eevee - Level 19 (Bold) Soon to be Vaporeon
    Eevee - Level 19 (Modest) will be Glaceon
    I've finally got my Eevee evolved into Vaporeon!

OK, I am very disappointed to the recent development of my journey. I beat Skyla and got my 6th badge. Vaporeon & Jolteon swept through the entire gym in a breeze.. After that I hurried along to enter the Twist Mountain so that I could have my Eevee evolve into Glaceon but SADLY I learned that you couldn't access Twist Mountain before beating the Poke League!

What a pain.. I intentionally skipped most trainers so I could train Glaceon & Leafeon after getting them.. I had to come up with a new team so I decided to just evolve one of my Eevee into Flareon. I also caught myself a Skitty and I plan to have this lil fella in my team.

I am currently trainin both Flareon & Skitty to catch up with the rest of my team. Still deciding for the last slot.. I'm considering Altaria to round of my team but level 33 Swablu is abit disappointing.. I wanted to get most of my pokes as low level as possible.. Ugghh why can't we access daycar pre-elite 4..

But other than that I must say this game is refreshing... I never had this kind of fun since Gen 2 (Gold & Silver) days.. There are alot of things to do and places to explore. The story line isn't as redundant, I mean you don't get to fight the bad guys (Team Plasma etc) throughout the storyline. Which is a good thing since I get bored battling these bad guys with their limited selection of Pokemons. ~oopps endofrant#

Team Thus Far

Umbreon - Level 40 (Sassy nature)
    Jolteon - Level 40 (Quirky nature)
    Vaporeon - Level 40 (Bold)
    Flareon - Level 23 (Naughty)
    Skitty - Level 19 (Jolly)
    Last edited by Eeveemaster; 12th October 2012 at 5:15 AM.
    Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster

[70/20/92/120/122/90]

That's it I'm demanding Freeze Dry Masquerain

Busy day today. Defeated all the trainers on Route 4 and in Desert Resort, captured the Mandibuzz on Route 4, started Join Avenue, defeated the trainers on Routes 5 and 16 and Lostlorn Forest, picked up the Forgotten Item, defeated the Nimbasa Gym. Sandile evolved after the battle with Elesa. Thanks to Join Avenue Golbat evolved.

Current Team:

Dewott (Lv 24)
    Flaaffy (Lv 21)
    Crobat (Lv 25)
    Maractus (Lv 23)
    Flareon (Lv 26)
    Krokorok (Lv 29)

Wont' be able to play tomorrow, but Saturday I'll head onwards and play catch-up with Dewott, Flaaffy, and Maractus.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Got the game couple days ago (White 2, since I have White 1). Raged over the fact that Challenge Mode isn't available from start (I already knew this a long time ago, but I still think it's annoying and it doesn't make sense). Cheren was too easy. Completely murdered him with Riolu's Counter. Currently at Virbank City, defeated everyone at the complex. Riolu evolved, so I'm basically invincible now. Current team:

Lv14 Growlithe
    Lv14 Snivy
    Lv15 Magnemite
    Lv15 Lucario (yes, I'm serious)
    Lv15 Lillipup

Really wishing I had access to Challenge Mode... I am so far disappointed with the difficulty of White 2 (though the fact that my Riolu evolved so freakin early makes the game a little too easy)
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Got the game yesterday and started playing last night, naming myself Mei. Went pretty smoothly with the first two gyms last night until today when I arrived in Castelia. Spent about an hour training and searching for my Eevee in the park, and trained my team to level 25. I then went and challenged the gym. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't hard, and I beat it on my first try. Next I went out to train in Route 4. Beat all the trainers after like 3 trips back and forth to the Pokémon center. I then went to the Desert Resort to catch my next team member, Trapinch. I was prepared to be searching a while, as it was only 5%, but I found it on my second try. Then I went back to Castelia Park to train it. Now I am about to adventure off to Nimbasa City. My Eevee should be evolving tonight. My current team consists of:

Lemonade (Ampharos) lv. 30

Aurora (Servine) lv. 28

Diamond (Azumarill) lv. 28

Yumi (Eevee) lv. 28

Spirit (Trapinch) lv. 28

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

Beat all the trainers (and found the items) spread throughout Victory Road. Finally got to teach Mimi to use Wild Charge! So long, Spark! My team is all about level 56. Gonna get them each up another few levels before heading in to the Elite Four. I also downloaded the Dream Radar, and sent back a Munna and a Sigilyph. I need to work on my orb count...
    ***New Signature To Come***

Just defeating burgh without breaking a sweat, thanks to my monferno and dratini

Currently my team is
    Monferno - lvl 25
    Dratini - lvl 22
    Elekid - lvl 23
    Dewott - lvl 21
    Alakazam - lvl 22
    Drilbur - lvl 23
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Leaving from where I left off. I: Caught Tynamo, Went to Celestial Tower, Beat Skyla, Traveled to Lentimas, Explored the Strange House and got the Lunar Wing, Went through Reversal Mountain, Battled Trainers in Route 14, Battled Hyuu before entering Route 13 on the way towards Lacunosa, and Started Route 13 by battling the first available trainer and catching all the standard walking grass pokemon for the area. And whilst doing all this, I gathered every item I could find, battled every trainer within sight (except for the Route with Celestial Tower cause I only did the trainers leading toward the tower and those in it), and caught one or more of every single pokemon species I could, and also gained pokerus for my main team for Black 2 which consists of a Vibrava (43) gotten from one of the previous gens, the male Serperior-turned-Snivy named Survivor (43) that I got as my Black 2 starter, Focus (43) the Lucario-turned-Riolu I got from Floccesy Ranch, the wi-fi event Genesect (42), and the Gamestop Keldeo (42).
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Finally Europe is getting the game today. Can't wait to start! So far, even though I don't have the game yet, my team is going to be consist of..
    -Serperior.
    -Lucario.
    -Arcanine.
    -Eevee > Jolteon.
    -Starmie.
    -Flygon.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

OMG! I just found a random Shiny Cottonee! This is my first actual Shiny Pokemon ever! Woo hoo!

Grabbed Oshawott as my starter. It was Modest on the first go which was nice. After that I grabbed my Gensect, got a Modest one on my 4th try.

I find it funny how you can grab a Lv15 Genesect as soon as you grab your starter lol.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I won my first badge and received the c-gear, then i traded some pokemons eggs from my white game & did some training.
    My team @ this point

Snivy lvl 13
    Charmander lvl 13
    Mudkip lvl 13
    Scyther lvl 10
    Emolga lvl 8
    Gible lvl 3

Apparently TM40s existence is unknown in BW2. No one seems to know where to get it.
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 3225 3445 5566

Pokemon White 2 Team:

[IMG]http://oi56.*******.com/2zh179j.jpg[/IMG]

Did the usual stuff, started up the game, went through the tutorial (this part should really be optional), caught some pokémon, etc.
    Also, I downloaded the Genesect.

Current Status
    In front of Aspertia Gym, ready to face Cheren.

Team
    Oshawott "Takeru" lv.10
    Lillipup lv.8 (not a member of final team)
    Mareep lv.8 (not a member of final team)
    Sewaddle lv.8 (not a member of final team)

After the gym battle, I plan on trading over three eggs (for a random Purrloin, Sunkern and Azurill) from White.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

Today I did all the same stuff in Black 2 that I did in White 2 yesterday.I went to Pokestars Studio and made a movie.Then I went and defeated a Team Plasma Grunt in Virbank City.I got HM Cut from Hugh.Then I also defeated the other Team Plasma Grunt on Route 20.I then sailed to Castelia City.I explored the Castelia City and had some battles in the Battle Company and Gamefreak Building.I then went to the gym and found that Burgh wasn't there.I went to Castelia Sewers and defeated all the trainers there including the Team Plasma Grunts.Hugh gave me HM Strength.I also met Burgh and Colress.I went out of the sewers and saved the game.I am looking for an HM Slave.

Team:

Lv.20 Male Calm (Leaf Tornado/Tackle/Leech Seed/Growth) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.20 Female Hasty (Ember/Fire Spin/Faint Attack/Clear Smog) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Charcoal
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Well, did a pretty slow start right here. Downloaded the game for nearly 1 week yet I'm still stuck at the Route 4 (Desert area), training my Petilil.

Current team are:
    • Raziel (Oshawott) / Male / Lv. 27 / Bold nature / Razor Shell; Water Pulse; Water Gun; Fury Cutter
    • Miriel (Flaaffy) / Female / Lv. 26 / Serious nature / Take Down; Electro Ball; Thundershock; Charge
    • Gabriel (Lucario) / Male / Lv. 26 / Adamant nature / Force Palm; Metal Sound; Rock Smash; Quick Attack
    • Uriel (Growlithe) / Male / Lv. 27 / Modest nature / Ember; Take Down; Fire Fang; Flame Wheel
    • Ariel (Petilil) / Female / Lv. 20 / Hasty nature / Leech Seed; Magical Leaf; Mega Drain; Sleep Powder
    • Ciel (Eevee) / Male / Lv. 18 / Careful Nature / to be updated--since I forgot lol.

i'm in shock e-electric shock!

{ twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

If I spent as much time at getting badges than I was at PokeStar Studios, I probably would have 6 Badges now. Oh well. At least I got a ton of items from it. I had over 100 Lemonades! I'm training for Elesa now.

Current Team:

Emile (Dewott) Lv.25
    ~ Return
    ~ Dig
    ~ Rock Smash
    ~ Razor Shell
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Jolly

Leon (Lucario) Lv.28
    ~ Work Up
    ~ Return
    ~ Force Palm
    ~ Dig
    Ability: Steadfast
    Nature: Mild

Druddigon Lv.23
    ~ Rock Smash
    ~ Hone Claws
    ~ Dig
    ~ Sucker Punch
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Nature: Naughty

Darumaka (N's Darumaka) Lv.29
    ~ Return
    ~ Work Up
    ~ Dig
    ~ Fire Punch
    Ability: Hustle
    Nature: Naive

Krokorok (N's Krokorok) Lv.29
    ~ Dig
    ~ Crunch
    ~ Mud-Slap
    ~ Return
    Ability: Moxie
    Nature: Docile

Tornadus (Therian Forme) Lv.22
    ~ Gust
    ~ Fly
    ~ Crunch
    ~ Revenge
    Ability: Regenerator
    Nature: Quirky

Quote Originally Posted by Requi3m View Post
    Apparently TM40s existence is unknown in BW2. No one seems to know where to get it.
    Really? Aerial Ace is obtained the EXACT same way as in Black and White.
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 12th October 2012 at 2:37 PM.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

I got Black 2 today. Started the game and went through the introduction, I did unexpectedly get to name my Rival, so he got a very uncreative name as usual. Started in Aspertia City and got a mission to look for Bianca together with my Rival, and found her on the lookout. She offered me a choice of a starter, and I picked a cute little Tepig. My rival challenged me to a battle, he had an Oshawott, and I won by a very small margin as my Tepig survived one of his attacks with exactly one HP left. Decided to to try the Memory Link so I had that done, and it worked just perfectly. I got out to Route 19 where Bianca showed me how to catch Pokemon, I also got a few Poke Balls. Went back to the Aspertia and into the Pokemon Center, where I met a man who showed me a memory from past times. My Rivals sister also gave me a map which she wanted me to deliver to her brother. I went back out to Route 19, captured a Purrloin and a Patrat before arriving in Floccesy Town, where I met Alder. He wanted me to train a bit, but I had to deliver the map to my rival first. So I went out to Route 20, battled a few trainers and captured a Pidove before I met a Hiker who told me I wasn't allowed to go any further east since I didn't have a badge yet. I started going north instead and arrived at the Floccesy Ranch, where I met my Rival again. He challenged me to another battle, and I won this time as well. The owners of the Ranch appeared and told us that one of their Herdier had disappeared, so we went to look for it. Along the way, I battled all trainers I could find in the Ranch and captured a Riolu, Azurill and Lillipup. At the end of the Ranch, I found the Herdier together with a man who said he was from Team Plasma. The man run off and the owners got reunited with the Herdier. Our errands here were done, so I went back to Floccesy Town, where Alder allowed me into his... house? There, I got to battle against two trainers, each having an elemental Monkey. With that done, I exited and met a man who gave me a Medal Box. Alder suggested that I should challenged the Aspertia Gym next, so that is where I am heading. Might do a bit more training first, but I'm not sure if it is necessary.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I beat Marlon last night on Black 2, and he ended up being the easiest Gym Leader on Challenge Mode, probably because my team is finally complete! Now it's time for my favorite part of the game: the Plasma Frigate!

Team:
    -Robyn the Emolga lv 56
    -Truck the Tyranitar lv 56
    -Starmie *shiny* lv 55
    -Egoist the Roserade lv 55
    -Linemile the Flygon lv 55
    -Kirikizan the Bisharp lv 55
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

And so it begins, again!

After school, being the pokemon addict I am I got my White 2 edition immideatly. (today is the release day for Europe)

Picked my name,
    traveled through the starting city to Bianca
    I chose Oshawott as my starter.
    I also got a Pokedex
    Defeated my rival and got an introduction to the pokemon center

Team:

Oshawott Level 6
    -Tackle
    -Tail Whip
    -
    -
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Really? Aerial Ace is obtained the EXACT same way as in Black and White.
    Haven't gotten that far into the game. Just finished PWT after defeating Clay so.

Thanks anyway.
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 3225 3445 5566

Pokemon White 2 Team:

[IMG]http://oi56.*******.com/2zh179j.jpg[/IMG]

ergh spend most of the morning/afternoon in the Ranch looking for a Riolu still haven't seen one. I shall not move from this ranch until i have one :P
    Friend code 3DS - 4398-9159-2758
    Friend Safari - Fairy - Togepi Floette and Swirlix.
    0361-8270-0767 -- Tommy B
    Friend Safari: Bug --- Ledyba, Beautifly, and Vivillion
    A Selection of my Shiny Pokemon:

Page 14 of 167 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast