Page 141 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Cheren and I moved around Pinwheel Forest and we battled some trainers along the forest path. I also caught some wild Pokemon like a Slaking in the rustling grass and also a Whirlipede and Vigoroth as I moved around the regular tall grass patches after battling more trainers. I then left the main forest and arrived at the outer portion of Pinwheel Forest and I battled a few more trainers in that area. I caught more wild Pokemon like Palpitoad as I went south. I collected a Stardust from a rock nearby and I went to Nacrene City. I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon, then I visited some warehouses around town. I also visited the Nacrene City Museum and I looked around the exhibit. I left the museum after visiting the library in the back, and I went east to Route 3. I battled against a few trainers there, then I caught a wild Corphish in a pond and saved on my way to Striaton City.

I went back to White Treehollow, where I continued training Cinccino. I trained in one of the later areas and when I cleared it, Cinccino had reached level 85. I then deposited Cinccino and Porygon-Z in the PC, where they'll stay until I raise a few more Normal types for the Elite Four and Type Expert tournament.

After that, I stopped by PokeStar Studios. I decided to make another movie, this time choosing to film Full Metal Cop 2. I watched the finish product in the theatre afterwards, and saw that I got the happy ending. When the movie was over, I talked to all the fans in the lobby and received a bunch of items.

I kept traveling along Route 3 and I battled more trainers as I headed north. I eventually arrived at the Day Care Center and left some Pokemon there. I headed out again and I battled the little kids outside by the preschool, then I went west again until I arrived outside of Wellspring Cave. I wandered around the cavern and I battled some trainers in the deepest part of the cave after Surfing around. I used an Escape Rope to leave Wellspring Cave afterwards, then I arrived in Striaton City. I visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon and bought some items. I visited the Trainers' School and spoke with people around the city. I then entered the former Striaton City Gym and I teamed up with Cilan and we battled against Chili and Cress. We had a tough time against Cress's Slowking and Chili's Darmanitan, but we eventually won that battle and I saved before leaving.

Finished training the rest of my teams. Now I started a new cycle to get ready for Gym 5. While training my Phanpy I ran into a shiny Timid female Emolga which I managed to catch after 1 Pokeball. Hopefully I'll be able to breed a shiny male with the moveset of my choice.

After beating Chili and Cress at the restaurant in Striaton City, I headed east to the Dreamyard. I wandered around some tall grass, then I went down to the ruined lab portion of the Dreamyard and I battled some Scientists down there and then some other trainers at the back of the Dreamyard. I left the area after I caught a wild Raticate and Jigglypuff in the tall grass and I went to Route 2. I battled a few more trainers as I moved south. I visited a Hidden Grotto while in the area, but found no wild Pokemon inside. I then arrived in Accumula Town and I entered some nearby buildings and I talked to people around there. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and stocked up on items, then I wandered south towards Route 1. I found a couple of Backpacker trainers there and I also fished with the Super Rod and captured a wild Feebas in the water. I then Surfed until I arrived at Route 17.

Using the bicycle I biked around Castelia City for 20 minutes and used a Rare Candy on Felicity to evolve it into Espeon, which leaves a 3rd Gen and 4th Gen Pokemon for my team. I then headed to the gym where Intoxikate and Buddha shined thanks to all the Sewaddles. Burgh was no match for my team and after an effortless battle I obtained my third badge. Once I tried to leave Castelia City I was stopped by Colress who wished to examine my Pokemon or something. He wanted to battle later which ended up being a minute later as I found him on Route 4. He left soon after I continued through Route 4 and into the Desert Resort where I defeated all the trainers. I arrived in Nimbasa City and explored a little before heading to Route 16 for more training. Next was the Lostlorn Forest, but my DS was running low on power so I took a break.

Black 2 Team
    Octavius Lv27
    Intoxikate Lv26
    Buddha Lv26
    Felicity Lv25
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 7th January 2014 at 1:56 PM.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Am dabbling with the Hidden Grotto for the first time. What a tedious task but I want a HA Dragonite/Sneasel! So far only one HA Pokémon showed up and I caught it: Clefairy.

As I arrived at Route 17, I started battling trainers around the water and I Surfed to Route 18. I fished with my Super Rod along the water as I moved and I found and caught a Lumineon and a Seadra. I was pushed by some currents and I battled a few more Swimmers before I arrived at the island at the end of Route 18. I fished on the shore and caught a wild Horsea, then I headed up to the island itself. I encountered many wild Pokemon in the tall grass, then I battled against some trainers. I then arrived at the house and I headed out once more to battle more wild Pokemon along the tall grass. I caught a wild Tropius and a wild Carnivine for my collection there, then I went down some steps to the opposite side of the island to search for items and more trainers. After moving along the sand, I headed to the northern end of the island and I spent some time searching the rustling grass.

I have continued doing tests in the Battle Institute. I have done ten more tests for each game, been doing Double Battles because I find them more fun than Singles, I see no reason to go back and start doing Singles again. I only need to do ten more tests on each game to get the final medal from there, and I should be able to do that within five days. Then I can move on to something else.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I went east of Route 18 and I Surfed past currents until I arrived at the P2 Laboratory on the other side. I saw a Team Plasma grunt outside of the lab by the moored Plasma Frigate. I walked through the tall grass outside of the lab building and I caught a wild Klang there. I then climbed into the Plasma Frigate and I explored some more. I healed my Pokemon in one of the rooms with the beds that I had used before, then I went to battle Colress at the front of the Frigate. I used my Lucario against his Magneton and Beheeyem. I defeated Magneton with Aura Sphere and Beheeyem with Dark Pulse, then I used Arcanine against Colress's Magnezone and Metagross and beat them with Flare Blitz. I switched back to Lucario and I beat Colress's Klinklang with Aura Sphere. I then used Serperior against his Wash Rotom and beat it with Leaf Blade. I headed out to the P2 Laboratory afterwards.

With Lostlorn Forest cleared out I decided there was nothing left to do but take on the gym. The gym was somewhat difficult as no one my team, bar Buddha, is a hard hitter. Buddha ended up doing most of the work against the gym trainers. When it finally came time to challenge Elesa Buddha went up against Emolga but the stupid rodent Volt Switch'd to Flaaffy which fell to two Fire Punch's. Emolga Volt Switch'd again to Zebstrika and for some reason it kept using Flame Charge against my fire type. Buddha knocked it out and with Emolga having no where to run it fell as well. I got my badge and after defeating some Plasma goons I headed to Route 5.

After a fun battle with a heartbreaker I crossed the Driftveil Drawbridge into Driftveil City. I explored a bit and met up with some older Team Plasma members before deciding to take on the Driftveil Gym. I left Octavius do most of the work as he had the type advantage. Once I found my way to Clay I challenged him to a battle. Octavius defeated Krokorok and Sandslash with Water Pulse for two easy wins. Then Excadrill came out. A critical hit Rock Slide took out Octavius. One Bulldoze defeated Buddha. Two Rock Slides knocked out Intoxikate. Lastly a critical hit Slash defeated Felicity. It was a massacre. I knew I'd have to train more if I hoped to win and I realized that perhaps a fifth team member would help as well.

Black 2 Team
    Octavius Lv32
    Intoxikate Lv30
    Buddha Lv30
    Felicity Lv28
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I finished training one of my teams then I deposited them into the Pokemon Center. I'm almost through with training my Golbat to Lv. 42. Afterwards I'm training my Vulpix and Forretress to Lv. 42 as well before I deposit them and begin training another team.

I flew to Striaton City after visiting the P2 Laboratory. I headed south to Route 2 in order to capture some more Pokemon in the tall grass, then I returned to Striaton City and I visited the restaurant again. I teamed up with Cress and we both battled against Cilan and Chili in a double battle. Our combined forces were enough to beat Cress's brothers and I went to the Pokemon Center to purchase Ultra Balls with the money that I had won from battling. I visited the Day Care Center on Route 3 again after that and I left a Whirlipede there to train. I went back out and I flew to Opelucid City next and I wandered west toward Route 9. I eventually arrived at Route 8 after passing through the Tubeline Bridge and I battled trainers before arriving at the Moor of Icirrus. I fished for and caught a wild Whiscash, then I went to Icirrus City and I saved before battling against the Shadow Triad members there.

I headed along Route 6 and battled the trainers on the way for experience. Eventually I got to Chargestone Cave where I ran around until I captured my fifth team member, Luigi the Nosepass! I used a Rare Candy to go ahead and evolve it into Probopass! I returned to Driftveil City and challenged Clay once more. Octavius took out Krokorok and Sandslash with a Water Pulse each. I sent out Luigi as a meat shield to heal up Octavius and then Octavius defeated Excadrill with 2 Water Pulses. I received my fifth badge and went to the Pokemon World Tournament where Buddha, Luigi, and Felicity dominated the opposition. After leaving I teamed up with Cheren and Hugh as we took down Team Plasma aboard a frigate. They kicked us off so I returned to Route 6 and, after getting Surf from Cheren, explored the Mistralton Cave. I took a break once I finished exploring it.

Black 2 Team
    Octavius Lv34
    Intoxikate Lv32
    Buddha Lv31
    Felicity Lv30
    Luigi Lv30
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I beat all three Shadow Triad member in a single, triple, and rotation battle and I visited the local Pokemon Center after that to swap Pokemon. I then went north to the Dragonspiral Tower and I Surfed around the outside and caught a wild Dratini and a wild Dragonair in the water after fishing with my Super Rod. After exploring the outside of the tower, I flew to the Pokemon League and I went back south towards Victory Road. I spotted a Zoroark around the mountain path and I followed it until I found the ruins of N's Castle. I entered N's Castle and I met N by the entrance. We walked along the corridor together until we made it to the throne room and N challenged me to a battle. He used the Legendary Pokemon Reshiram and I defeated it with Golduck. I then got the Light Stone from N after that battle and I flew back to Icirrus City. I entered Dragonspiral Tower and I started climbing.

I healed up and headed into the Chargestone Cave for a second time. This time though I traveled through the cave which is a lot more lovely without all those pesky Team Plasma goons inside. My team actually started to struggle near the end and by the time I arrived in Mistralton City only Intoxikate and Luigi weren't fainted. I healed up, got a Masterball, and headed to Route 7. After 3 consecutive trainer battles Octavius, Intoxikate, and Buddha all evolved into their final forms! I finished up the route and headed into the Celestial Tower where Professor Juniper gave me a Lucky Egg. I climbed the tower and rang the bell for giggles and then ran (the pains of not having a flying type) back to Mistralton City where I took a break in front of the gym.

Black 2 Team
    Octavius Lv37
    Intoxikate Lv36
    Buddha Lv36
    Felicity Lv35
    Luigi Lv35
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 19th January 2014 at 9:46 PM.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I finally arrived at the summit of Dragonspiral Tower and my Light Stone activated there. It morphed into Reshiram and I battled against it. After Magneton's Thunder Wave paralyzed it, I weakened the Reshiram slowly and I eventually caught it in an Ultra Ball and headed down to Icirrus City. I visited the local Pokemon Center and then I flew to Driftveil City next. I headed north to the Clay Tunnel entrance given that I hadn't explored it yet. Once inside of the tunnel, I caught Pokemon including Lairon as I explored the first part of the cave and I also battled against trainers as I moved around. I took a ride on some mine carts to gain access to different parts of Clay Tunnel and I captured more Pokemon including a Steelix and Excadrill. I then arrived at the Underground Ruins and I solved the puzzle that unsealed the Rock Peak Chamber. I found a Regirock inside the chamber and I saved the game there.

Since my last post, I have done more tests in the Battle Institute. I should have been done with this a couple of days ago but some stuff got in the way so that didn't happen. I did ten more tests on each game which brought my total to 50 on both games, and I got a medal for that. Which is what I was after, and I guess I am now done with the Battle Institute on B/W2 and probably 5th gen as whole, forever. I still have more medals to get though, so next up, I will try and get some that requires some connection between the games. Will start with trying to get them tomorrow.

I battled Regirock inside of the Rock Peak Chamber and I weakened it slowly, then I had Magneton use Thunder Wave to to paralyze it. I tossed both Ultra Ball and Dusk Balls at it until I successfully caught it, then I left the Underground Ruins. I returned to Clay Tunnel and I wandered south towards Driftveil City. I visited the local Pokemon Center upon arrival in Driftveil City and I healed my team there. After doing that, I flew to White Forest and I headed north towards Route 14 and I Surfed around a pond there and then I used Waterfall and I climbed a waterfall. I then arrived at the entrance of the Abundant Shrine. I wandered around the forest/farmland area and battled some trainers and I also collected some items and caught some more Pokemon for my collection. After visiting some Hidden Grottoes and catching one of each Pokemon in the area, I flew back to White Forest and saved.

Today, I started with having a Link Battle between my games. For that, I got the medal for having my first Link Battle on both games. There are medals for having totals of 10, 50, and 100 Link Battles, but I don't feel like getting them. I guess I could just have online battles instead of battling myself 100 times, but I don't really feel like it. After the battle, I did a couple of Feeling Checks between my games. I managed to get a score above 80 and got a medal for that. I also did enough Feeling Checks to have done 5 in total, which got me a medal for doing them a certain no longer unknown number of times. Then I tried to activate the Xtransceiver to play minigames on it, but couldn't figure out how to do. Instead, I used some Pass Powers, and it turned out that it was possible to use them many times in a row which is good. I used 9 Pass Powers on each game which gave me the medal for using a total of 10 Pass Powers. Next up, I managed to figure out how to activate the Xtransceiver and play minigames on it. I played a total of 10 minigames, both games five times. That got me the medal for playing 10 times as well as medals for reaching a total of 50 and 200 points in the minigames. I will continue tomorrow with more minigame playing and maybe more Pass Power using as well.

After flying to White Forest, I headed over to the White Treehollow and I wandered around the various floors during several challenges. My Pokemon gained tons of experience from those battles and I left the facility after clearing the sixth floor. I wandered over to the stands outside and I bought a Water Stone and a Leaf Stone there. I then flew to Striaton City and I visited the local restaurant again and I teamed up with Chili against Cilan and Cress in a Double Battle. I then left the restaurant and visited the Dreamyard in order to capture a wild Hypno since there was a Hypno outbreak in that area. After successfully capturing one and various miscellaneous Pokemon in the area, I flew to Nimbasa City and I battled against the trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium for more experience. I also headed to Castelia City and battled the dudes at the GameFreak building and then I saved.

I have been waiting for the bank to come out to dig into Y but seeing everyone raising up their teams still, makes me want to train up the 20 + pokemon I have ready for Y. I have been playing in the PWT triple battles for fun it's a blast. I really like reading everyones take on the game too. No 2 people look at it the same
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I healed my Pokemon at the Castelia City Pokemon Center after battling against the two men at the Game Freak building, then I headed down into the sewers and I explored some more areas that I had missed the first time. After heading out of the sewers, I went to one of the docks and I took a ride on the Royal Unova. I battled trainers on board and received a RageCandyBar after the ship returned to Castelia City. I flew to Virbank City next and I headed down to the water's edge to fish for wild Pokemon with my Super Rod. After catching a Kingler and Qwilfish there, I visited the local Pokemon Center in order to do some trades with Black version. I transferred over an event Keldeo and flew to Floccesy Town next.

Today, I started by using some more Pass Powers. I used 40 more Pass Powers on both games and that was enough to bring my total up to 50, which gave me a medal for that. Then, I continued by playing some more minigames on the Xtransciever. I played 20 minigames in total, 10 for each type of minigame. This got me the medal for playing a total of 30 minigames and I also got two medals for reaching totals of 500 and 1000 points from playing minigames. Will continue tomorrow with more Pass Powers and minigames.

I took Keldeo north to Pledge Grove and I decided to let it learn Secret Sword. After Terrakion, Virizion, and Cobalion appeared and Keldeo changed to Resolute Forme, I headed back to Floccesy Town and I headed over to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon before taking off. I flew to Victory Road and I headed over to Route 23 next since I wanted to capture the Azelf that was hidden there. After chucking Ultra Balls at Azelf and weakening it, I captured it successfully and I flew to White Forest and visited the White Treehollow. I cleared the last couple of floors there and I finally arrived at Benga's location and battled him. I used my Golduck against his Latias and beat it with Blizzard, then I used Unfezant against his Volcarona and I beat it with a couple of Aerial Ace attacks. I then used Golduck against Benga's Dragonite and beat it with Blizzard and I headed out of the Treehollow and saved.

Page 141 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast