Page 15 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Default Pokémon White 2: Episode 0

Went to the nearest Fnac store available and obtained Pokémon White 2.
    After obtaining the game (I waited 4 freaking months for that), I read the instruction booklet (that's a sacred rule) and unfortunately, it wasn't as good as the White booklet.
    Then I went to the nearest Wi-Fi place, woke up Flygon (obtained in DW) in my White game, obtained the items and the DW Pokémon (Aron) and tucked in Flygon again.
    Next, I watched the White 2 intro and downloaded the Event Genesect, which won't be trained btw.
    Finally, I used the memory Link feature, linking the White game I mentioned before and now I'm ready to play the game (after school).
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

I got my W2 version a few hours ago, and I've been playing for two hours.

I got Tepig as a starter (Mild nature, good for a mixed attacker) and followed the storyline (quite surprising plot indeed). Then I went to battle Cheren with my Lv.14 Tepig which I defeated easily thanks to Defense Curl and Ember. Right now I've just reached Virbank City and got a Growlithe (Adamant nature, guess it's my lucky day when it comes to natures). I'm now going to train my two pals in order to beat Roxie ^^

Good game so far

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyb2405 View Post
    ergh spend most of the morning/afternoon in the Ranch looking for a Riolu still haven't seen one. I shall not move from this ranch until i have one :P
    That's unlucky. IIRC Riolu was my first appearance in the ranch but I'm not going to train one so I defeated it xD
    Last edited by Fire Hero; 12th October 2012 at 4:26 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W65 L33

Ok that's it for the night, i'm currently in driftvale city and training my team before i hit the gym

Current Team
    Electabuzz - lvl 30
    Alakazam - lvl 27
    Monferno - lvl 27
    Excadrill - lvl 31
    Dewott - lvl 28
    Dragonair - lvl 30

Before i leave driftvale city my team will be lvl 35 each.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

While battling audinos I found and caught a pansear, after that I beat Elesa pretty easily although her zebstrika beat Rita D= After that I beat the plasma grunts, beat the trainers on route 5 and Charles, caught a ducklett, got to Driftveil, bought some moomoo milk, beat the plasma sage, beat the trainers in the gym, and now I'm going to get everyone to lv 32.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

The gyms in these games are awesome! I loved the music that played when a model in Elesa's gym encounters you. I ended up breezing down the runway with Lucario thanks to Bone Rush. Then I had to fight Elesa. She used Emolga so I used Electabuzz. She used Pursuit thinking I would switch out but I went with Shock Wave and brought it down to half health. She Volt Switch'd into Zebstrika the next turn and Motor Drive activated thanks to Shock Wave. I switched to Lucario and knocked it out with Bone Rush. She sent in Flaaffy so I used Bone Rush...it missed and she paralyzed Lucario with Thunder Wave. Lucario remained paralyzed until it fainted and Flaaffy won with Volt Switch. I sent in Dewott and managed to confuse it and then proceed to beat it the next turn with Water Pulse. Electabuzz finished off Emolga and I got my fourth badge! I then helped my rival take out Team Plasma (so sad) and then went to Route 5.

Bianca showed up and gave me Fly as well as showed me a Hidden Hollow. I proceeded to beat everyone on the route, including Charles and then I crossed the Charizard Bridge into Driftveil City. I explored the city and then took a break.

White 2 Team
    Lv31
    Lv32
    Lv31
    Lv31

Am I the only that thinks this game is really short? I've talked to everyone and explored everywhere I could but I have only played for 8:23 hours. That seems awfully low considering I have four badges.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Alright so now the journey really starts. I went Floccesy town where I met Alder right before entering it. He said I should find my rival first so yeah.. I went east through route 20 to Floccesy Range, where I got a Mareep and a Riolu. I defeated my rival and I helped to find that Herdier. I went back to Floccesy Town where I met Alder once again. I defeated the trainers and got a medal case.
    I went back to the starting town where I challenged the gym. Cheren was no match for me there so I got the first badge. I went back all the way to route 20 and defeated the hiker.

Team:

Oshawott Level 14
    -Tackle
    -Focus Energy
    -Water Gun
    -Water Sport

Mareep Level 12
    -Tackle
    -Cotton Spore
    -Thunder Wave
    -ThunderShock

Riolu Level 12
    -Quick Attack
    -Work Up
    -Endure
    -Counter

ergh spend most of the morning/afternoon in the Ranch looking for a Riolu still haven't seen one. I shall not move from this ranch until i have one :P
    Took me a good 30 mins to find one aswell.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Alright so now the journey really starts. I went Floccesy town where I met Alder right before entering it. He said I should find my rival first so yeah.. I went east through route 20 to Floccesy Range, where I got a Mareep and a Riolu. I defeated my rival and I helped to find that Herdier. I went back to Floccesy Town where I met Alder once again. I defeated the trainers and got a medal case.
    I went back to the starting town where I challenged the gym. Cheren was no match for me there so I got the first badge. I went back all the way to route 20 and defeated the hiker.

Team:

Oshawott Level 14
    -Tackle
    -Focus Energy
    -Water Gun
    -Water Sport

Mareep Level 12
    -Tackle
    -Cotton Spore
    -Thunder Wave
    -ThunderShock

Riolu Level 12
    -Quick Attack
    -Work Up
    -Endure
    -Counter

Took me a good 30 mins to find one aswell.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I started the game and went about finding Bianca. I then received Snivy from her, and after battling Hugh, ventured out onto Route 19. There, I met Alder and arrived at Floccesy Town. I battled Hugh again on Floccesy Ranch. I'm currently contemplating whether or not to catch a Lillipup.

Current Team:
    James Lv. 10

Dex:
    4/649 (0.62%)

Riolu was the very first Pokemon I found in the Ranch.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Default Black 2 Journey Post 30

I traveled all the way to Driftveil City. Along with way, I got a Timid Eevee with its Hidden Ability from Amanita. I finished up the Rental, Mixed, and Unova Leaders Tournaments at the PWT. I may work on the others. But my plan for the rest of the post game has been formed. I'm going to go clockwise through Unova and come full circle back at Nimbasa City. Then I'll head south to Nuvema Town. I'm going to save the tough battles and maybe the Legendaries for later.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

After leaving the Castelia City Sewers, I went to get my 3rd gym badge. The trainers there were easy and so was Burgh. I left the gym and went North to Route 4, along the way I encountered that mysterious dude from the sewer, whose real name happened to be Colress. We battled on Route 4. He was really easy especially since I had a fire type and my Elekid knew a fighting type move as well. After that I explored the ruins of Route 4 (really nice but in White, it looked like they were buiding a city not a ruin). I also went to the outside part of the Desert Resort but didn't really do anything there, because, after playing for about 3 hours today, I realized that I hadn't saved my game at all, and the light on my DS was red, so I saved the game immediately and called it quits for a while. When I start playing again, I am going to capture a Trapinch.

Lvl 23 Servine
    Lvl 22 Growlithe
    Lvl 22 Lucario
    Lvl 22 Elekid
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

So I guess I thought I'd post my progress in game here, since it seems pretty fun.

I've currently made it to chargestone cave, and have already caught one of N's pokemon, and received his zoura in driftveil city. I'm focusing on training in the cave, as I almost have my full team set up. I am just waiting to send over a dream radar smoochum to round out my team. I did a bunch of playing of funfest missions with my boyfriend last night which was a lot of fun. I spent some time traveling far into the relic passage to acquire my Volcarona, and soon after beating clay I was able to grab surf and go catch my frillish. I am very happy to have them on my team.

Once I'm done in chargestone cave its time for my 6th badge!

Lucario - Lvl 32
    Electabuzz - Lvl 31
    Krokorok - Lvl 33
    Volcarona - Lvl 35
    Frillish - lvl 20

Pokemon White 2 Team!

POKEMON WHITE FC: 4255-4486-3513

Default Pokemon White 2 Adventure POST 6

When I was in Caselia, I did go ahead and linked my Black to my White 2.
    I saw my first memory, it was cool seeing my Black's name mentioned.

Did get the TM Dig in Route 4.
    I then went to the Desert Resort in hopes of getting my Trapinch.
    Haven't found a good one yet.
    But I did get 3 of N's Pokemon, his Darmutarian, Sandile, and Scraggy.
    I was surprised that I caught the Darmutarian when it was lv. 35.

I got the Fire Stone and found some other items.
    I won't be evolving Kyoko just yet.
    I'll get the rest the items and battle the rest of the trainers a little later.

After I can get my Trapinch, I'll head to Nimbasa City.
    And will train my team to lv. 28 before challenging the Gym Leader.

Current Team:
    Yamamoto [M] lv. 25 || Hasty | Torrent // Furry Cutter | Return | Water Pulse | Razer Shell |
    Ryohei [M] lv. 25 || Docile | Inner Focus // Return | Dig | Endure | Force Palm |
    Zakuro [M] lv. 25 || Impish | Poison Point // Return | Bug Bite | Poison Tail | Screech |
    Kyoko [F] lv. 25 || Timid | Flash Fire // Flamethrower | Payback | Will-O-Whisp | Energy Ball |
    Haru [F] lv. 25 || Serious | Own Tempo // Magical Leaf | Leech Seed | Sleep Powder | Mega Drain |
    Last edited by Giblie; 17th October 2012 at 2:49 AM.
    CURRENT ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Still need to trade Shiny Bagon. Get Feebas and Vulpix. Only 2 members are permanent.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

My White 2 arrived this morning, so happy~

So far, I've got 2 badges. Finished up the business with Team Plasma in the sewers and I'm about to face Burgh. My team is:

Xiao the Servine (Lvl 18)
    Ruri the Marill (Lvl 19, just evolved from happiness)
    Hikari the Flaaffy (Lvl 18)
    Eevee (Lvl 18, traded from Black and is shiny) (will become an Espeon)
    Gift the Venipede (Lvl 12, just caught)

I have a Modest Zoroark in my box from Black, but I'm not using it yet because it's level 28 and I don't want to make everything too easy. Also, the Dunsparce with Rollout on route 20 nearly wiped out my whole team. >_<

I'll play more tomorrow!

Finally made it to Castelia City
    Roamed around battled a few trainers and Got Exp. Share
    Found the GF HQ Pretty Interesting
    Found all the clowns for a nice Rare Candy as part of their game
    Tried to battle Burgh but apparently there are some Team Plasma activities going on in the sewers
    Met Hugh in the Sewers and found the 2 Plasma Grunts, Growlithe took care of that easily
    Met the 3rd Member of my team Timburr, luckily was Naughty
    Timburr leveled up very quickly and evolved into Gurdurr
    Made my back to to Burgh and actually had difficulty, Levanny took out Growlithe, Servine and Gurdurr, had to revive Growlithe before barely escaping with the badge.
    On my way to Route 4

Servine lvl 24
    Mild
    Return/Growth/Leech Seed/Leaf Tornado

Growlithe lvl 25
    Quirky
    Take Down/Flame Wheel/Return/Leer

Gurdurr lvl 25
    Naughty
    Work Up/Wake-Up Slap/Chip Away/Rock Throw
    Currently Playing: Black, White 2

Entered the Gym and challenged the two normal trainers there and Cheren. They were all pretty easy, I could win without any difficulties. I got my first badge and could now continue through the east part of Route 20. But first, I captured a Sewaddle and Sunkern there, and a Mareep at Floccesy Ranch. While battling the remaining trainers on Route 20, Cheren and my Rival appeared. Cheren told us about the Double Grass and how it works. I battled in the grass a bit and defeated the remaining trainers, and my Tepig evolved into Pignite. I continued and arrived at Virbank City, guess I should take on the Gym here as well. I decided to explore the place a bit first, so I went down to the Complex and captured a Magnemite, which will be a part of my team. I trained it by battling the trainers in the complex, also capturing a Growlithe, Koffing and Magby. Going to train a little bit more in the Complex, then I'll challenge the Gym tomorrow.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

OMG victory road in this game is unforgiving.

Im really liking how the wild trainers rebattle you if you come back to them, makes the game more challenging, almost fainted for the first time, luckily making it back to driftveil, I picked up N's Zorua from one of the sages, dood? It had nearly perfect Iv's when i checked using the IV Calc, all stats are 28-31, Is anyone elses good as this?! I wanted to use it but just stuck it in a box and kept my metang.
    Sarkhan

Tortarus Malfegor GlacierExpediaLucifer Optimus

got my white 2 version this afternoon was quite impressed with aspertia city usually games start in a small towns picked Snivy and named him Leo after defeating my rival i went to next town on the map(cant remember the name) did some training with patrats and purloins and went to route 20, i was looking for azurill there just to find out it can't be found on this route lol. so went to the ranch defeated my rival again and i decided its time for some new mons in my team, i caught pidove(which i ditched straight after as i'm planning to catch braviary later on as a flying type in my team) and azurill(x5 since first 4 were thick fat) named it adele. i also encounter riolu and caught it . i was not planning on using it but it was good nature(naughty) so decided to keep it for time being named it renia .

after finding hardier i tought adele frustration and she started to wreck things OHKO pretty much everything. i did some more training + those two monkey trainers in alders house and decided to face charen. adele easily took down his patrat and i didnt want to risk with lilipup so i charmed it to death(literally since adele fainted ) after one growth leo easily easily defeated lilipup and i earned my first badge a little more training with audinos and i saved the game

my team is
    Leo the Snivy(male) lv 15
    tackle
    wrap
    wine whip
    growth

Adele the Azurill(female) lv 13
    charm
    frustration(soon to be replaced with return)
    water gun
    bubble

Renia the Riolu(female) lv 13
    Foresight
    endure
    counter
    quick attack

Quote Originally Posted by NidokingJ View Post
    Im really liking how the wild trainers rebattle you if you come back to them, makes the game more challenging, almost fainted for the first time, luckily making it back to driftveil, I picked up N's Zorua from one of the sages, dood? It had nearly perfect Iv's when i checked using the IV Calc, all stats are 28-31, Is anyone elses good as this?! I wanted to use it but just stuck it in a box and kept my metang.
    It's standard all IVs are 30. It also has hp fighting if you'r wondering.

Got my copy last night, Played an hour last night

Chose my name and rivals (poopboy)
    Met up with bianca choose snivy - bashful nature meh. Hey its female 12.5% chance cool!
    oh hey alder!
    Saw loads of riolu at the ranch but with the first one I had a tense battle, tackled on to 1hp with snivy. On the 14th pokeball (last one) it caught. PHEW
    riolu - naive nature WAHEYYY!
    About to challenge the 1st gym - I want to stay relatively under-leveled for a challenge

Snivy / female / bashful / lvl 11
    Riolu / male / naive / lvl 11
    Last edited by Dragoniteftw; 12th October 2012 at 9:46 PM.

White FC: 2666 1277 6544
        Spoiler:- Credit & Trade offers:

I got everyone to lv 32 and will now battle Clay. i also taught Barkly ice punch so that should be helpful.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Been awhile since I last posted...

So Clay suggested that Cheren, Hugh, and I participate in the PWT. We all accepted. I entered with Lucas and... You know what, I forgot the other two. But then again, Lucas went complete Beast Mode, taking out literally everyone while barely taking a scratch, so the other two didn't really matter :P After winning and getting 1BP for my exploits, I gave up on the thought of getting the TM for Brick Break (I mean seriously, 1BP? I guess I should be thankful that Brick Break is only 12BP, but still...). Oh, and I also beat Team Plasma on their ship, and ran into Zinzolin and the Shadow Triad. Then I think Cheren gave me the HM for Surf, which I used to explore some more of the previous areas I've been to. I'm apparently head of a gang now! I also made a few movies (and racked up those Lemonades!), then proceeded to explore a couple of newly accessible areas, Relic Passage (where I caught an underleveled Volcarona) and Mistralton Cave. I also got a few calls from Yancy.

I think that's all I did before entering Chargestone Cave. In there, I caught another new addition, a Joltik I named Arachne. Now I've just entered Mistralton City. I also have to say, I wish there were specific character sprites for trainers who want to Triple or Rotation battle. It was a little annoying having them just suddenly happen without notice.

And on a completely unrelated note, I just realized that I've been playing for ~55 hours, and I'm only about half way done with the game o_O

Spoiler:- Team Progress:
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

Found the 4th member of my team Braviary! I thought I would have to wait really late than behold it was just sitting there! I then continued to roam around with my new team, it's 4/6th of the way there. I made my way to the Desert, and found a couple neat items, plenty of shards and items to sell. Fought a couple of trainers, realized I didn't have a lot of type coverage.

Finally got to Nimbasa City. Fought 2 Battle Subway Bosses with Rosa, won pretty easily. Made my way to the Ferris Wheel I battled some girl. Apparently the gym was closed and I had to go to the old gym first. I did that after battling a few trainers, some girl at the top gave me a Paralyz Heal and told me to challenge the gym. I figured I wasn't ready. I tried to train with the baseball players but there was a game! Oh boo. Instead battled a few trainers at the tennis court, Growlithe took them on pretty easily. So on to the gym!

This was my hardest gym battle yet, after Burgh. I figured I was in for some rough competition moving forward. Elsea spammed the crap out of Volt Switch and Quick Attack. I started off with Braviary due to Rock Tomb, I figured it was a risky move. Emolga opened with Volt Switch into Mareep. I managed a Rock Tomb but it didn't do much damage. I tried Slash but it took Mareep down to half and I got Paralyzed, Mareep then used Volt Switch into Emolga. I had about 10 HP left and risked it with Rock Tomb! Unfortunately Emolga used Quick Attack and took out Braviary. I switched into Growlithe and same thing, Volt Switch into Mareep. Growlithe was able to take out Mareep but Emolga took down Growlithe. I switched into Gurdurr, and same thing Volt Switch into Zebistrika. Gurdurr took down Zebistrika with Dig but failed to Emolga like the rest. Servine was my last chance. I was able to strike first with Return and it got a Critical Hit!

Now off to Route 5. Debating when to trade over Gurdurr to evolve. Also as the game keeps going not sure how much longer Growlithe can last, always getting knocked out.

lvl 28

lvl 28

lvl 29

lvl 28
    Currently Playing: Black, White 2

Finally completed the Unova dex, took me two days. Caught shiny haxorus with a jolly nature, now going through black tower/skyscraper battling the area 4 boss, going relatively smoothly. I had no idea you could bring your whole team with you so i still had my jolly sync munna at lv. 10.... I promptly retired and withdrew my roserade instead of munna now doin work

Page 15 of 167 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast