Page 158 of 167 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I walked along Route 3 and I battled trainers and I eventually arrived at the Day Care and left some Pokemon. I headed out and I battled the little kids outside by the preschool, then I went to Wellspring Cave. I wandered around and I battled some trainers in the deepest part of the cave after Surfing. I used an Escape Rope to leave Wellspring Cave afterwards, then I arrived in Striaton City. I visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my team and purchased items. I visited the Trainer's School and then entered the former Striaton City Gym and I teamed up with Cilan and we battled against Chili and Cress. I had a tough time against Cress's Slowking, but together we eventually won that battle and I saved afterwards.

I went back to playing Black 2 and White 2 today. It has only been less than four months since I last played them, but it feels like it has been much longer. Guess that is because so much has happened during that period. My beloved Unova, how I have missed you...

Anyway, I have a couple of things left to do in these games, my goal is to get more medals. There are at least 10 medals left that I both can and will get, and I will get all of them no matter how long it takes. I'm guessing it will take a while since a lot of them are ones that take a long time to obtain. But I have all the motivation in the world so this should be going smoothly, time has no meaning this time around. I started today by going to my Join Avenue in both games. I spoke to all the people who visited and let as many of them as possible make their own shops, which meant I had to delete some of my old shops in the process but I guess I have to live with that. A bunch of new shops were created and for that, I got the Shop Constructor medal for creating 20 shops in both games. There is still another medal to get for creating 50 shops, so I will keep doing this until I have that one as well, though that might have to wait for a while.

After the Join Avenue, I entered the Battle Subway again. I still need to get the medal for entering the Subway 100 times, and that is the next one I am going to start working on. I already have the medal for entering the Subway 50 times but I have no idea how close (or far away) I am for entering it 100 times so I'll just keep going until I have it. If I lose and don't get it, I'll just enter again until I get it. Since I have no goal of getting a certain win streak or getting a certain amount of BP this time, I am just going to take it as easy as possible. No pressure. On Black 2, I entered the Super Singles team with my old team consisting of Heatran, Haxorus and Cresselia. Not the most fun team in the world but it will have to do. On White 2, I entered the Super Double Line with my usual team of Politoed, Ludicolo, Gastrodon and Scizor. While I haven't defeated the Super Multi Line in either of my 5th gen games, I have no intention to do so, instead I'll just keep on doing the Single and Double Lines. Won the first 14 battles on each game, will update again towards the end of the week.

After beating Chili and Cress in Striaton City, I went to the Dreamyard. I wandered around and I went down to the ruined lab part of the Dreamyard and I battled some Scientists there and then some other trainers at the back of the Dreamyard. I left the area after I caught a wild Raticate in the tall grass and I went to Route 2. I battled a few more trainers as I moved south and I visited a Hidden Grotto, but there were no wild Pokemon inside. I arrived in Accumula Town and I entered buildings and I talked to people around there. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I wandered to Route 1. I found a couple of Backpacker trainers around there and I then Surfed until I arrived at Route 17 and I saved.

Black 2: Continued in the Subway. Won two more rounds, but lost in the fifth against a Tauros. My team usually has problems with Toxic and Double Team, and this proved to be true once more. Didn't save the battle video, will probably not save any more videos now that they can't be uploaded to the internet. Took a small break from the Subway and started some more shops in my Join Avenue, but still didn't get the medal for 50, so I'll keep working on that as well. Went back to the Subway and made another try, but lost as early as in the last battle in the first round, I played badly against a Sandstorm team though there was a bit of hax involved as well. Made one more try and won the first round, but lost in the second against a Lickilicky and a Gyarados. Will try again, though I am thinking about changing my team or maybe try the Super Double Line instead. But I'll make at least one more try with my current team.

White 2: Continued in the Subway here as well. Won six more rounds, bringing my total up to eight. Got past Emmet in battle #49 in the process. Going to continue until I lose as usual.

I arrived at the island on Route 18 and I Surfed through more currents until I arrived at the P2 Laboratory. I saw that the Plasma Frigate was moored there and I decided to explore the tall grass outside first and I caught a wild Weezing and Klang there. I eventually got on the Plasma Frigate and I explored it a bit. I healed my Pokemon inside one of the rooms, then I went to battle Colress. I used my Krookodile against his Magneton and Beheeyem. I defeated them with Earthquake and Crunch, then I used Emboar's Heat Crash against Magnezone and Metagross. I switched to Krookodile again and I beat Colress's Klinklang with it. I then used my Lilligant against his Rotom and I beat Colress and saved outside.

After finally getting the Munna I wanted so I could start breeding her with a Hp-SpA-Spd Ditto.... I mistakenly released her. Sooo now I'm currently on the hunt for a Modest Munna, hoping I can get the rest of the IV's and see if I can FINALLY make a perfect pokemón. Unlike last time, no shiny has been seen (And I am hopefully thinking a Shiny Espurr jumps out)

I left the P2 Laboratory and I returned to Striaton City. I visited the restaurant and this time I teamed up with Cress and we battled against Cilan and Chili. Our team was able to beat them both and I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon again. I left town afterwards and I visited the Day Care on Route 3 and I left some Pokemon to level up there. I then flew to Opelucid City and I headed out west towards the Tubeline Bridge between Route 8 and 9. I crossed the bridge and I battled trainers on Route 8. I arrived at the Moor of Icirrus and used the Super Rod to search for a wild Whiscash and I finally caught one after 10 minutes of searching and I went to Icirrus City next. I saved the game inside the PC.

While I finished Black 2 to my satisfaction early last year, I left quite a bit unfinished in White 2 part way last year. My recent happenings:
    - Getting all Join Avenue shops to 10.
    - Leveling up some Pokémon to get some evolutions for the Pokédex.
    - For the fun of it, getting a Shiny Sewaddle to Level 100. I looked at the sprites of the Shiny Swadloon and Leavanny, so yeah Shiny Sewaddle looked better.
    - Leveling up a Kricketune with False Swipe to use incase I come across another Shiny.

And I still need to take care of the loose ends in Winter in a couple months:
    - Meeting the last Ferriswheel trainer.
    - Facing N's Winter Team.
    - Defeating the last trainers in Twist Mountain.
    - Catching a Winter Deerling.

I battled the Shadow Triad and I beat the guy who used two Bisharp and an Absol, then the one who used two Bisharp and Accelgor in a triple battle. Finally I beat the last guy in a rotation battle. I headed over to the Icirrus City PC to heal my Pokemon afterwards and went to the Dragonspiral Tower and I caught a wild Dragonair, then I flew to the Pokemon League and I went south to Victory Road. I saw a Zoroark and I followed it to the place where N's Castle was hidden. I entered the castle and I met N inside. We walked until we both arrived at the castle's throne room and N challenged me to a battle inside there. He used his Reshiram and I defeated it with my Krookodile. I then obtained the Light Stone from N.

Black 2: Started a couple more shops at my Join Avenue, and that was enough for me to get the medal for starting a total 50. Though I might change one of the new rank 1 shops I started into something else, not sure about it yet. And I need to get the new ones to rank 10, will start working on that soon. But for now, I went back to the Battle Subway. I entered with my usual team and won the first two rounds, will continue tomorrow.

White 2: Continued in the Subway. Won one more round, but lost in the next (tenth), partly because of bad playing from my side but also due to some unexpected moves from my opponent. Left the Subway for now and went to my Join Avenue here as well, starting several new shops, but didn't reach 50 here yet. Going to continue with that tomorrow, then I'll return to the Subway for another try.

I left N's Castle and I flew to Icirrus City. I visited the Dragonspiral Tower and I climbed all the way to the summit and the Light Stone turned into Reshiram and I battled against it. I was able to weaken it with Lucario, then I had Ampharos use Thunder Wave to paralyze Reshiram. I was able to capture it an Ultra Ball and then I headed back down the tower. I swapped Pokemon in Icirrus City and I flew to Nimbasa City after that. I battled trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium, then I visited Join Avenue. I went to Driftveil City after that and I wanted to explore Clay Tunnel. I wandered into the cave and I battled wild Pokemon inside the mining tunnels and I also battled some trainers as I walked around the mine.

Black 2: Continued in the Subway, won 2 more rounds.

White 2: Started here by going to my Join Avenue and starting a lot more shops. Still didn't reach 50, but I think I am getting quite close. After that, I went back to the Subway. Entered the Super Double Line once again and won the first two rounds, will continue and see how far I can go this time.

I kept exploring Clay Tunnel and I eventually arrived at the Underground Ruins. I entered the Rock Peak Chamber after solving the puzzle that would unlock it and I battled against Regirock. I was able to weaken with my Emboar and then I used Ampharos's Thunder Wave attack to paralyze Regirock while throwing Dusk Balls at it. I captured it and I left the Underground Ruins. I went into Clay Tunnel again and I went through it until I found the southern exit. I visited the Driftveil City Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon. I then flew to Undella Town afterwards and I wandered south to Route 14. I used Surf and then Waterfall and I climbed the waterfalls in the area until I arrived at the Abundant Shrine.

Black 2: Continued in the Subway, won two more rounds as usual. My team has now gotten me much farther than I had expected which I'm very happy about. Not sure how long it will take before I lose this time but I will continue battling and see.

White 2: Won two more rounds in the Subway here as well.

I wandered around the Abundant Shrine and after searching the tall grass and collecting items, I headed back to White Forest. I decided to start battling at the White Treehollow and I battled against the trainers in Area 1 and Area 2. After clearing those floors, I headed over to Striaton City and I teamed up with Cilan to battle against Chili and Cress at their restaurant. I then visited the Dreamyard in order to capture a Hypno since there had been an outbreak. After capturing one, I caught a wild Musharna in a rustling grass patch, then I flew back to Nimbasa City and I battled at the Small Court and Big Stadium. I went to Castelia City and battled two guys inside of the Game Freak building. I then healed my Pokemon.

Black 2: Continued in the Subway. Won two more rounds as usual. I got past Ingo in battle #49 and won against him for the second time in this game and for the second time with this team. I'm very happy about making it past him again. Hoping to continue tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I will have the time for it.

White 2: Continued in the Subway here as well. I won one more round but lost in the next. It was a quite odd battle, what costed me the win was a couple of mistakes on my side and a lot of hax from my opponent in the later stages of the battle. As usual, I could probably have won if I had played differently, but it is too late to do anything about that now. This is also the first time I lose with this team before I get to face Emmet, which doesn't feel too good but it doesn't really matter. I left the Subway and went to Join Avenue, started a bunch of new shops which was enough to get the Extreme Developer medal for creating 50 shops. I will keep all the shops I have there now on this game, just need to get my two new ones to rank 10 and it will be complete again.

I swapped Pokemon at the Castelia City Pokemon Center and went back to Pinwheel Forest. I captured a wild Pansear and Panpour in the rustling grass and then I went to Nacrene City. After purchasing items, I went to the Nacrene City Museum to revive a Cover Fossil that I previously obtained. I left Nacrene City and wandered to the Day Care on Route 3 and I left Tirtouga there, then I went south to Striaton City and I teamed up with Chili again for a double battle against Cilan and Cress at the restaurant. I then flew to Victory Road and I went southwest to Route 23. I cut down a tree that was blocking the way and I walked around until I found the location where Azelf was and I saved before trying to capture it.

Black 2: Didn't have time to play yesterday, but I continued in the Subway today. However, it didn't go well. I lost in the first battle against a Mono-Rock team, a Horn Drill hit from the opponent as well as all three opposing Pokemon having Sturdy or a Focus Sash was enough for me to lose. But I'm not sad about it, I'm actually very happy about my team making it this far one last time. I went back to the Pokemon Center and I finally got the medal for entering the Subway 100 times. Very happy about finally getting it, and I guess this was the perfect way for my team to shine for the last time, both figuratively and litterally. They served me well, but now I won't use them anymore in the Subway. I am now probably done with the Subway forever in this game, I don't see any reason to return. I have over 500 BP which I'm not sure if I'll spend on anything so I don't need any more of that, and I still have zero desire to try the Super Multi Line.

Went to Join Avenue and decided to replace my newly started third Lottery with a Dojo, not sure if I'll ever use it but I feel that it is a bit better than having three of the same kind of shop. Worked on ranking up my two new shops a little, will continue with that until they are both at rank 10. Now that I am done with the Subway, I'll move on to something else tomorrow. There are still several more medals to get, and I have since long before decided what I'll be working on getting next.

White 2: Yesterday I worked on ranking up my new shops at Join Avenue. Continued with that today, then I entered the Subway again and won the first two rounds.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 28th June 2014 at 11:49 PM.

I weakened the wild Azelf slowly and I used Ampharos's Thunder Wave to paralyze it and I tossed Dusk Balls at it. I flew to White Forest after catching it to visit the White Treehollow. I was able to clear all the rooms in Areas 3, 4, 5 and 6 with relative ease, but Areas 7, 8, and 9 were tough. I finally cleared Area 10 and encounter Benga. I battled him and he used his Latias and I used my Golduck against it. Golduck's Ice Beam attack was enough to defeat Latias, then he used his Dragonite and I defeated it with another one of Golduck's Ice Beams. I switched out to my Krookodile and used it against Volcarona and I defeated it with Rock Slide. I defeated Benga and I headed back out to the White Treehollow lobby.

Just started a Nuzlocke and I'm naming all my pokemon after Full Metal Alchemist, the very first pokemon I ran into I got a crit against and killed... Just my luck
    Hello I'm looking for a Shaymin in order to acquire all the events
    White friend code is 1075 6786 7960
    White 2 Friend code is 3912 5384 7221
    Y friend code:2836 0178 6989 Friend Safari: Grumpig, Sigylyph, Gothrita

I left the White Treehollow and visited Floccesy Town. I visited Alder's home and I encountered Benga again. He gave me a Shiny Dratini for clearing the White Treehollow and then I returned to the Floccesy Town PC to swap Pokemon. I flew to Nimbasa City to battle at the Small Court, then I flew to Humilau City and fished around with the Super Rod. I didn't find anything though, so flew to Virbank City instead. I fished in the water and caught a Finneon, then afterwards I flew to Undella Town. I went to Undella Bay and visited the Abyssal Ruins. I then caught a wild Swellow on Route 13 since there was an outbreak. I visited Lacunosa Town to the north and I swapped Pokemon at the PC. I then went to Route 12.

Black 2: First of all, I have continued working on Join Avenue for the past days, my two new shops are ranking up smoothly but slowly. It was also time for the next big thing. My next target is going to be Black Tower (and possibly White Treehollow). I have gotten all medals from here except for one, which is the one for defeating 1000 trainers in these facilities. This is one of the medals I believe will take a very long time to get (but I'm not so sure about that anymore, more about that soon). Time doesn't matter though, I'll get it no matter how long it takes. I am pretty sure I have defeated around 200 trainers already (though I could be wrong), so I have around 800 left.

Since I will be battling a ton of trainers, I might as well train some Pokemon to level 100 in the process. I went to Black City and put together a team consisting of Medicham, Mamoswine, Magnezone, Venusaur, Hydreigon and Volcarona. Gave them all hold items, then I entered Black Tower, area 10. I explored all four floors, battling all trainers in the process. Then I battled Benga for the second time, and I was done. I counted the trainers along the way, and got it to 95 (96 including Benga). There were 24 trainers on each floor if Benga is included. And that was much more than I had expected, had thought it would be like 50 or something in total. I guess this is good as it means it might go faster to get this medal than I first thought. It also gave some really good training to the Pokemon I used, they were at level 88-91 when I started, and now they are at level 95-97. Will also post the team of Pokemon I am using for this in every post from now on, with nicknames as well since it is fun.

Current team:
    Toaster - level 95
    Replatimal - level 95
    Pulsartery - level 95
    Industrial - level 95
    Psychendo - level 95
    Mammothize - level 97

I'm thinking of changing the team a bit for me next round, will probably swap three out of the above for three others at lower levels since I don't want all of these six to reach level 100 before I have beaten all the trainers, which might happen if I keep going with this exact team.

White 2: Continued in the Subway, won four more rounds which means I am currently standing at a win streak of six rounds, 42 battles in a row.

I re-started White 2 and I chose and named my character. After my mother got a call from Professor Juniper, I spoke to her and she told me to go meet and Bianca so that I could get my Starter Pokemon. I then headed outside and then I met Hugh and his little sis and spoke to them. Hugh then followed me to meet Bianca and we wandered around Aspertia City together. I visited some houses while Hugh followed me and then I went over to the Aspertia outlook area of the city. I encountered Bianca and I chose my Starter (Oshawott). After obtaining it, I had to battle against Hugh and his Snivy and I won that match. I left after my victory and I healed Oshawott at the local Pokemon Center and I saved the game there.

I started a wedlocke on black 2 since I lost my X wonderlocke. So far I'm in Floccesy ranch nad have these guys
    Komodo the oshawot and Capybara the patrat lv 8 and 6
    Mantis the sewaddle and Harpy the pidove lv 4 and 7
    I'm naming my pokemon after animals.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After healing at the Aspertia City PC, I went north to a gatehouse to Route 19 since that's where Bianca was waiting. Once there, Bianca showed me how to catch Pokemon. I walked into the tall grass as well and I started battling some wild Pokemon. Oshawott leveled up and I caught a wild Purrloin and walked around the ledges on Route 19. I then met Alder who jumped off a cliff to speak to me. He wanted me to go to Floccesy Town and I did that. I spoke to Alder again and he told me to give Hugh the Town Map, so I healed at the Pokemon Center and then walked into Route 20. I captured a wild Sewaddle in the tall grass and battled more wild Pokemon to train my team and then I arrived at Floccesy Ranch.

Page 158 of 167 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast