Page 16 of 167 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I decided to catch a Lillipup, then went about finding the lost Herdier. After a few battles, I encountered a Plasma grunt, though disappointingly, he didn't battle me. Once that was done, I headed back to Alder's and won against the two kids (No! The monkeys are back!). I received the Medal Box, then returned to Aspertia, where I headed to the Gym to battle Cheren. He didn't really give me any trouble, and I soon had the Basic Badge. Bianca gave me the C-Gear, then I saved the game.

Current Team:
    James Lv. 12
    Rupert Lv. 12

Dex:
    7/649 (1.08%)

arrived in himulau town and easily defeated marlon and his croonies with my serperior. Went through seaside cave and went on team plasma frigate. after loads of battling and acquiring the code saw the awesome flying boat animation. Great cutscenes in the game WOW.Now i'm headin to giant chasm. Hopefully more great cutscenes.
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Had a great slice of luck in Castelia. After helping my rival, Will, track down Team Plasma in the sewers, we stumbled across a little garden. I'd heard Eevees could be found in the grass although they where extremely rare. I shouldn't have worried, a level 18 male Eevee popped up almost straight away, and after catching it in a Quick Ball, I checked his nature to find that it was...Modest! This was great news and brilliant luck to find such a rare Pokemon with a perfect nature first go. Modest is perfect because I had wanted to evolve him into Jolteon!

So anyways after training him up, I sent him to my Black where I evolved him and taught him Thunderbolt. I also sent over two eggs containing Swablu and Lapras. My Swablu egg has hatched and it has a Naughty nature which kinda blows because I wanted him to be a special attacker. I am not sure whether to train Swablu straight away though, his move list is so sparce, it seems like he would be a bit of a hassle until he was an Altaria. What do you guys think?

Anyways, we entered Burgh's gym (loved the upgrades, amazing!! One of my fave gyms of all time..). Jolteon, newly evolved and raring to go, took down his first two Pokemon whilst Growlithe slaugtered Burgh's 'ace' Leavanny with his far superior type match up.

Then we spoke to some creepy guy called Colress. I'd seem him nosing around in the sewers too. Jolteon didn't like him, his fur kept bristling with electricity. He took great pleasure in KO'ing the guy's Magnemite and Klink.

Ah well. We're now exploring route 4! Catch you later

Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Default Black 2 Journey Post 31: Shadow Triad

I did quite a lot. I went through the regional Leaders Tournaments as well as the World Leaders Tournament at the PWT. I then left Simon at the PC for an HM Slave. Next up is the Clay Tunnel. It was a pretty cool place. I went everywhere I could and ended up in a ruin of some sort that I'll have to go back to at night. I won't be catching Regirock just yet though. I found the part of the tunnel that connected to Mistralton Cave as well. I went to the very end of Clay Tunnel and ended up at the basement of Twist Mountain. I found another ruin there and saw Regigigas there, waiting to be awakened. I went backwards through Twist Tunnel and made it to Mistralton City again. I saw a flashback from Skyla thanks to Memory Link. I put Simon back into the party to catch up on levels. Then I went through Twist Mountain and got to Iccirus City. After exploring it fully, minus the parts where it needs to be Winter, I found the Shadow Triad. Even though they were levels above me, I challenged them one at a time and won. I then went over to the former Iccirus Gym and found Brycen at the end. Thanks to Memory Link, I heard his story of getting back into acting and of Alder resigning from being the Champion. It was all very interesting.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Default White 2 Journey Post 1: Biscuit and Pearl

After defeating Team Plasma at the Frigate near PWT, I decided that my team was structurally and statistically weak. Therefore, I reset my Pokemon White 2 game.

Instead of choosing Snivy as my starter, Tepig was my choice this time. I nicknamed him Biscuit and battled my rival, Hugh. Bianca then showed me around the Pokemo Center, and as we left, my Mom gave me the running shoes, and Hugh's sister gave me the Town Maps. Next, Bianca showed me how to catch Pokemon on Route 19. I trained Biscuit to level 9 before entering Floccesy Town. Alder greated me and took me to his house, where he suggested I should go deliver the Town Map to Hugh. Biscuit easily defeated the trainers on Route 20, and in no time we arrived at the Floccesy Ranch. I caught a female Mareep, whom I named Pearl. We returned to Route 19 for a little training, and Pearl just reached level 8 and learned ThunderShock.

Current Team:
    Lv.8
    Lv11
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

Currently I am in the Desert Resort testing the durability of my thumbs that are under the pressure of resetting to get an Adamant/Jolly Trapinch. I have been wasting away so sadly... once I caught 7 Careful-natured Trapinchs in a row. I thought my game may have fallen to a glitch, but it was not so. I tried saving again over the place I kept resetting at, and ohmygoodness, a different natured Trapinch!...that was still not Adamant/Jolly darnit.

Anyhow, while I am suffering now, my past has been wonderous. I have been somewhat EV training for the very first time and it makes a huge difference. None of my Pokemon have fainted yet. Well, except Growlithe but she was freaking countered by the tiny blue abomination known as Riolu. Sob.

In the beginning Cheren was pounded by my Snivy and Riolu before he was able to fully gain massive amounts of strength from Work Up. My Snivy fought like a dream (Well, she does have an impish nature...) and finished him in a concluding, fancy vinewhip. The next gym with Roxie was anti-climatic. I overtrained my little minions and my female Growlithe burned her down to an embarassing demise. Burgh's gym was more stunning then his actual challenge. I loved what he did with the place haha. But, I confronted him on his left side (which I always do) and my Growlithe cockily pranced out once more murdering his Swadloon in flames. Riolu took care of that Dwebble stupid-crab thing. It was a severe annoyance that only he could face. And, once more, my Growlithe for his final Pokemon...
    We won.

So yeah. I have 3 badges.
    My Pokemon are Servine, Riolu, Umbreon, Growlithe, Eevee, and soon to be Trapinch. My team is ahhhmazing. Yay.
    Alpha Sapphire

Cleared out Route 22 and Seaside Cave, and defeated Marlon. Used John Henry and Flood to defeat his Carracosta, then brought out Lincoln to take out his Wailord. Lincoln lost some health fighting his Wailord, and was only able to paralyze his Jellicent and bring it down to about 4/10ths health before going down. Sacced Flood to use a Revival Herb, then Lincoln came back to finish the job.

Current team:

Lv. 49 Flood
    Lv. 49 Lincoln
    Lv. 49 Mink Car
    Lv. 49 Apollo 18
    Lv. 50 John Henry
    Lv. 49 The Else

Bought and started White 2 today. Broke tradition today as well. Since Ruby and Saffire, each set of games I ever bought, I would play as the boy in one and the girl in the other. But as I got older, I had realised that playing as a girl........kinda fruity. LOL. So I'm playing as both male protanginsts this time around like I should've been long time ago.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

I spent some time (quite a lot of time, actually) catching all of N's desert resort and chargestone cave pokemon- now I'm training for skyla.

Current team:
    Ampharos lv 33
    servine lv 30 (will be switch out for darmanitan in the gym)
    krokorok lv 33
    golduck lv 35
    boldore lv 30
    lucario lv 30

I'm debating whether to use N's pokemon or not- on one hand I usually refuse to use traded pokemon (even in-game trades) and N's OT messes with that rule, but on the other hand I did go through the time to catch them and their IVs are second-to-none.
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

"If one out of every million stars in the universe has planets around it, and one out of every million of those has life,
    and one out of every million of those has intelligent life, then there are literally millions of planets out there with intelligent life.
    So if we are alone in the universe, it seems like an awful waste of space"-Carl Sagan

Codes:
    Pearl
    Zuiver 3093 3548 1719

I just entered the Victory Road. I have no idea if it'll be longer than the past Victory Roads, since BW2 have proved to be very long main games.

Beat Iris today! I had brought 24 Revival Herbs (a bit overkill), 20 Energy Roots (also overkill), and 16 Casteliacones to the Elite 4, and beat them all on the first try. Pretty easy.

Winning team:

(Tide) Lv.58 | Ice Beam/Aqua Jet/Surf/Megahorn
    (Ignias) Lv.55 | Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Energy Ball/Shadow Ball
    (Fang) Lv.51 | Fly/Confuse Ray/Cross Poison/X-Scissor
    (Pinch) Lv.51 | Dig/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dragon Tail
    (Lettuce) Lv.52 | Slash/Swords Dance/X-Scissor/Leaf Blade
    (Mystic) Lv.54 | Air Slash/Cosmic Power/Heat Wave/Psychic

#595 Joltik

OT: V4LOVER | ID No.: 22930 | Gender:

Nature: Timid | Ability: Compoundeyes | Type: Bug / Electric
    Capture Location: Chargestone Cave | Hidden Power: Ice 70
    Moves: Fury Cutter / Electroweb / Bug Bite / Gastro Acid
    IVs: 31/14/30/31/31/31

I recently finished the PWT Champions tournament, fighting in order: Lance, Wallace, Steven. Lance proved easy since he apparently forgot type matchups and spammed Earthquake on my Dragonite without a Choice item. Wallace's Milotic was a bother until I sent out Magnezone, and Steven was an easy final, though I was glad I could fight him in my first final. After winning, I continued to enter the tourney to fight the other champs I didn't fight before, Blue being my last one. Now that I've finished that, I'm off to battle N and then work on the Unova dex.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Ran through the PWT Gym Leaders Tournaments.
    Gonna start trying out the Champions Tournament.

Trained my team a little bit for Marlon's Gym and challenged it, with everyone around Level 50. After almost getting lost in the Gym, I eventually faced Marlon and won. After that, I got the Colress Machine from Colress which let me clear the Crustle. I decided to catch it. I got aboard the Plasma Frigate and did the stuff there. I really like the Double Battles with your Rival. I did the rest of the Plasma stuff, too. Battling Colress, Ghetsis, and Black Kyurem. In the process, my Dragonair finally evolved, so now my team is fully evolved! The fight against Ghetsis was close, too. I only had my Jolteon left! Anyway, Dragonite also took quick work of Black Kyurem and that cutscene was pretty sweet. I eventually made it to Victory Road and saved.

Team:
    Emboar - Level 54
    Dragonite - Level 56
    Jolteon - Level 53
    Carracosta - Level 53
    Metagross - Level 54
    Golurk - Level 53
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

I just beat elesa. I tried like 30 times but still couldn't beat her>__>.Then I got Genesect and swept her. Volt-switch is annoying. And I had a magnemite and zeb strikes kept flame charging it.

Omega - 1/1/13

I just got the game today. I chose the boy, (his design has grown on me...) and named him Nate. (Not my real name... :P) I chose Oshawott as my starter (again!) and named him Shelby. I beat my rival's (named Hugh.) Snivy soon afterward. After Bianca gave me a long tutorial, I could finally go off on my own. After more dialogue, from Adler, I finally get to Flocessy ranch. There after some time running in the grass, I found and caught a female Riolu. (I named her Louise.) Thank god the first move she used was Endure, or she would've fainted before I could throw the Pokeball. xD Then Hugh challenged me again! Seriously dude, I just battled you, and won... :/ Anyway, I beat him, then we went around looking for a Herdeir. After it was found, I had to deal with more dialogue from Adler, and I battled two kids with monkeys. When I was finished with that, I went back to Aspertia City to challenge Cheren. After beating his Gym Trainers, we battled. It was tougher than I thought. It took a couple of resets to get to this point. I used an X-Attack on Louise, his Patrat uses Work Up. Then I spam Quick Attack untill Patrat dies. Time for Lillipup. I switch to Shelby. Lillipup uses Work Up, I heal Louise with Fresh Water. Next turn, Shelby Water Guns. Lillipup Tackles Shelby a couple of times, and then Shelby faints. It's all up to Louise...

Who Counters, survives the Tackle, and manages to finish up Lillipup. After the battle ends, I save, and now I'm writing this.

Team

Shelby the male Oshawott level 13
    Louise the female Riolu level 11
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Having a rough time in area 6 of black tower, so many rooms! And some of these trainers give the most vague hints in the world.

Haven't played too much, but am now basically ready to take on Roxie with my team. Got a Dewott (it gained a bunch of levels due to me going 'hey lets do ALL THE MISSIONS' rather than play the game proper, haha. That included the Audino mission, and so it is still ahead of everything else in levels), Stunfisk (because why not? Got it from Dreamworld, may be replaced later on though if I find something I prefer), Growlithe and Venipede. The rest of my team is a Lillipup with Pickup and whatever is the next strongest from what I catch (I am trying to catch everything as I go along).

Missions are a neat addon (better than BW's imo), and Mr Medal is possibly related to Scott given how he acts. =p

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Default White 2 Journey Post 2: Basic Badge

We returned to the Ranch and battled Hugh. Mareep took down his Oshawott with a few ThunderShocks, and then the search for Herdier began. As Hugh and I neared the innermost section of the Ranch, I battled a trainer. Then, as we explored deeper, I found a New Team Plasma member harassing the Herdier. He flung Frustration at me and ran away. Hugh and the Herdier's owner came along and they left. We all met back at the Ranch, and after flipping out, Hugh took off again. When I returned to Floccesy Town, Alder had me battle two children. Pearl and Biscuit easily took them down, and then we left for Aspertia City. The battle against Cheren started off failingly, due to the fact that I forogt to heal Pearl before I challenged him. Regardless, after Pearl's defeat, Biscuit barely won the battle. After that, we obtained the Basic Badge. Bianca, Cheren, and Hugh all talked to me outside, and I got the C-Gear and Hugh and Cheren rushed outback to battle. On my way to Route 20, Bianca installed the Habitat List into my Pokedex. Cheren introduced Hugh and I to the dark grass and then left. We fought some wild Pokemon, but my 3DS started blinking the red light that says: "CHARGE ME, CHARGE ME, CHARGE ME NOW!" So it's charging right now.

Current Team:
    Lv.13
    Lv.15
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

Going through the game again. I'm now playing as a dude, named myself Bento. Named my rival Broski.

My current team is:
    Prinplup (Talon) Lvl. 17
    Riolu (Maxie) Lvl. 18

And in the Virbank Complex. I like the music in there.

I don't really have a set team in mind, so I'm just going with whatever I like.

After downloading Genesect, I continued my game. There was more useless talking from Cheren and Bianca, I got my C-Gear, and I was on my way. Eventually I made it to Virbank, I encountered Roxie and her father. Lol at Roxie's allerative insults. xD Random note: So many people give you poke balls in this game. After cheering up some workers at the Virbank complex, for some reason... it's on to the Gym.

No, I did not catch a Magnemite. :P

P-o-k-e-m- o n Pokemon! That song is catchy. xD I love the empty bar, there should totally be someone selling drinks there. xD

Shelby evolved against one of the Gym Trainers. As soon as I heal them, and buy some medicine, I'll battle Roxie.

Lol, I spam Razor Shell against Koffing, she eventually uses Super Potion, next turn Critical Hit, and down it goes. xD

I do the same for Whirlpede. then Poison Point activates... and she uses Venoshock... Shelby was lucky to survive that... Fortunately, a Super Potion + Antidote save me. From there, I just Water Gun it to death. Battle over. Now, off to make a movie,
    Team

Shelby the male Dewott level 18
    Louise the female Riolu level 15
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 13th October 2012 at 4:13 AM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I beat Clay pretty easily with just Barkly and Mushu, got to the PWT, beat the Driftveil tourtament, Ayame evolved, went through the relic path and caught a boldore, gurdur, and raticate, got the surf hm, and caught a marril, shelmet, karrablast, foongus, and tranquil. I also got the free deerling. Now I just need a castform and a dunsparce.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I traversed the glories of Castelia city and fought through Route 4 and the Desert Resort. In Nimbasa City, I defeated Elesa. I found a DW Miccinno is a hidden grotto, though it was male. I almost lost to the famous +6 evasion emolga in Lostlorn Forest. I captured several new pokemon, including a Swadloon/Solosis/Liepard. After battling online and GTS trading, I leveled my Join Avenue to level 2 with five shops. I crossed Driftveil Drawbridge after defeating some annoying "heartbreaker" named Charles in a triple battle. After crossing the bridge, I overhead a conversation between two team plasma members, one focusing on taking over the world- the other on saving pokemon. I searched several glitzy hotels and was given an everstone by a man in one of the rooms.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Just beat the elite 4 and champion...kinda easy thx to my intimidate Arcanine
    CubMilitia

DWF: (Black 1)
    DWF:

White 2 FC: 0605-4535-7783

3DS FC: 1435 3966 1591

Heh, I got an email--well, two emails, but Gmail counted them as identical and merged them--from Walmart.com asking me to review my purchase. After lol'ing at their ignorance of the fact that my purchases have not yet arrived on my doorstep, I deleted their prematurely sent emails and moved on with my day. I'll have to stop by the post office tomorrow morning, I may have overlooked the fact that they could've sent them to my PO box instead of to my door--I may already have them and not know it yet! D: Man, that would cheese me off to no end! Morning can no longer come soon enough! RAWR!!!

Page 16 of 167 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast