Page 19 of 166 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Default White 2 Journey Post 4: Driftveil and PWT

After I trained Syrup on Route 16 and in Lostlorn Forest, I went back to Nimbasa and had him battle athletes in the Stadiums. We healed at the Pokemon Center, and then battled everyone on Route 5. Arriving in Driftveil, Hugh and I witnessed a New TP and Old TP member arguing. We went to Old TP's house and heard their story, and I received a Zorua. Next, we challenged the Driftveil Gym. Syrup gained several levels while battling the gym trainers. The battle against Clay was intense, and if Syrup hadn't dodged TWO Rock Slides, we would have lost. However, he evaded certain death and took out Excadrill and Sandslash, because Krokorak had already fallen. We got the 5th Badge and challenged the PWT. Hugh, Cheren, and Colress were no match for me, though Cheren almost defeated me. Hugh released his rage on the Plasma Frigate, and afterwords I explored Driftveil's side of the Relic Passage. We stumbled upon Volcarona, but walked away and decided to save it for later. Using an Escape Rope, we left the Relic Passage and healed in Driftveil. Saved the game, and 3DS is currently charging.

Spoiler:- Team:
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

God damnit, I want to trade over my planned team from BW1 but the Union Room isn't open yet. I don't want to be wasting too much experience from trainers on my Oshawott which I am not planning on using.

And I saw a Memory Link which was really cool. But now I have to talk to all NPC's so I don't miss any...

I found the Plasam boat, I didn't know you could battle Corless again. I hope he doesn't disappear after this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    God damnit, I want to trade over my planned team from BW1 but the Union Room isn't open yet. I don't want to be wasting too much experience from trainers on my Oshawott which I am not planning on using.

And I saw a Memory Link which was really cool. But now I have to talk to all NPC's so I don't miss any...
    Endo, you use the C-Gear to trade, but you have to have one badge to do so.

Just won my third badge & now I'm heading to route 4

Current team :
    Marshtomp lvl 23
    Scyther lvl 20
    Servine lvl 20
    Charmeleon lvl 22
    Gible lvl 17
    Emolga lvl 19
    My Pokemon Y Team

My favorite Poke's from each generation :

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I found the Plasam boat, I didn't know you could battle Corless again. I hope he doesn't disappear after this.

Endo, you use the C-Gear to trade, but you have to have one badge to do so.
    What comes first? The C-Gear or the Union Room?

The Union Room is in every Pokemon Center. But, since it'll be closed, I highly recommend the C-Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    The Union Room is in every Pokemon Center. But, since it'll be closed, I highly recommend the C-Gear.
    I meant does the Union Room open before you get the C-Gear?

C-Gear, I believe...
    ---

In other news, I beat the PWT and Team Plasma. Now, I'm challenging random Tournaments and making more Pokestar movies for a bit.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

ER Catches a Pokémon!

Oh okay. When does the Union Room open anyways?

Anyway, just arrived in Floccerry Ranch and caught a Mareep. At least I have one Pokemon in my planned team...
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 16th October 2012 at 6:49 PM.

I meant does the Union Room open before you get the C-Gear?
    Oh, sorry about that. I'm not sure when it opens. Maybe after you defeat the Elite 4. :/

Riolu Hunting

Really? That's kinda far isn't it?

Also I just used my last Pokeball against a Riolu and it failed. I'm gonna have to go buy more and search for more Riolus which are kinda rare...
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 16th October 2012 at 6:50 PM.

Really? That's kinda far isn't it?

Also I just used my last Pokeball against a Riolu and it failed. I'm gonna have to go buy more and search for more Riolus which are kinda rare...
    It is. You're better off with the C-Gear and the trades go a bit faster too.

Just caught a Riolu. Now I'm exploring Floccery Ranch even though the initial objective was to give Hugh the map which I did yet Alder still won't do anything new

Well, I spent most of the day in Nimbasa City. This morning I loaded my save which was in the Join Avenue or Desert Resort, somewhere around there. I looked for a Trapinch but failed to find one, so I went back to the Join Avenue and opened up a second shop and recommended a shop to someone. I ventured north to Nimbasa City, I teamed up with this cute girl Rosa and we battled the Subway bosses. It was a pretty easy battle. After that I went to the Lostlorn Forest and Route 13 to battle the trainers there. Soon after beating the trainers there, I headed to the stadiums and battled them too. Finally, after that, I went BACK to the Desert Resort and finally found a Trapinch. I only had 1 Great Ball on me but luckily I captured it. It was a level 21 female. I went to the old Nimbasa City gym and beat the trainers there with Trapinch. Finding the actual gym took me forever. I had no idea that it was east of the Ferris Wheel. I let Trapinch take care of those hot babes in there, but when the battle vs. Elesa came, I solo'd her with Servine. Servine gained 3 levels in that battle. 1 from each of her Pokemon. Servine learned Slam after the battle. When trying to leave the city, Team Plasma and my annoying rival Hugh were blocking the way, so I took care of them and continued on.

I made my way to Route 5 (I think), and battled everybody there and captured the Hidden Grotto Pokemon that Bianca and I found. She also gave me the HM for Fly, but I have no flying Pokemon yet. Then came Heartbreaker Charles. He was actually tough and wiped out a good bit of my team, but in the end I prevailed. Then came Driftveil City. Wow this city has changed quite a lot. I'm assuming most of the hotels were booked because of the Pokemon World Tournament. I'll visit there later. I saved my progress after checking out the hotels and stopped for the night. I really need some of these guys to evolve. Hopefully Elekid will evolve tomorrow. I may evolve Growlithe before Arcanine learns Extremespeed, then teach Arcanine a couple moves via the move tutor/move relearner.

Lvl 28 Servine
    Lvl 28 Elekid
    Lvl 27 Lucario
    Lvl 27 Trapinch
    Lvl 27 Growlithe
    Last edited by ebevan91; 14th October 2012 at 2:18 AM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

VS Cheren

After clearing through Floccery Ranch, I headed back to Floccery Town where I battled the two trainers that were under Alder's wing. I have to say, my Riolu is kind of lacking in power at the moment (mainly because it has no STAB moves). I then took on Cheren's gym, and Riolu took down Patrat, while Mareep dealt with Lillipup.

Cheren Gym Star: Mareep

Now I have the C-Gear and I am going to trade all my planned team to BW2
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 16th October 2012 at 6:50 PM.

Quite a bit has happened since my last entry.
    After Sandslash stole the show at Elesa's gym, Will and I took on Team Plasma again in the city and showed them who's boss. Will is a ferocious battler!

The team and I then headed East and checked out Lostlorn Forest. I caught every Pokemon I found

Then we headed West where Bianca showed us what Hidden Hollows looked like and how to find them. We found one and I caught a Cincinno that has a peculiar ability to do max damage with multiple-hit attacks, a useful ability indeed!

Then I was challenged to a 3-way battle against The Heart Breaker Charles in front of a large crowd. I used Servine, Lapras and Growlithe and we won! Charles was embarrassed and drove off :'(

In Driftviel City we took some time to explore. It had a real busy and bustling atmosphere, with lots of tourists and huge hotels. We enjoyed our time here! I spoke to some Ex-Plasma members and Will seemed uncomfortable around them, not willing to accept that they have changed their ways. I hope we find his sister's Pokemon soon...

Then we came to Driftviel Gym. We where confident after our stunning victory over Elesa, but Clay and his gym where much more intimidating and imposing and the gym was quite hard to manouver around especially in the dark. We eventually found our way to Clay and challenged him.

Lapras made easy work of his Krokorok, next my Sandslash took on his and in a repeat of her battle against Elesa, she crushed her opponent! Finally the moment of truth: Servine vs Excadrill! Servine won, after a dazzling flurry of Leaf Blades vs Metal Claw!

Clay afterwards invited us to his new project, the PWT! I used Servine, Growlithe and Lapras in it, taking down Will, our friend Cheren and that mysterious Colress. He says nice things, but I just don't trust him.

Afterwards, we chased Plasma down to their frigate and CRUSHED them! The Shadow Triad came though and man, those guys are creepy.

We all went our separate ways then and the team and I chose to explore Relic Passage. It's amazing to think this passage has been here for hundreds of years and nobody knew about it!

Swablu was struggling and I had the feeling he just wasn't cut out for battling.

But, the good news was that, after battling a brave back packer, Servine evolved into Serperior! Awesome! He has come such a long way since the little critter he was, nervous to fight against Roxie. He can take on anybody now!

We eventually found a opening into what looked like the bottom of the buried Relic Castle. In one particular room we were attacked by a huge moth of fire!!! Growlithe fought it bravely and, after Jolteon paralyzed it, I threw an ultra ball and caught it! Back at the Pokemon Centre in Driftviel, I discovered it has a Timid Nature - perfect! Swablu told me he wanted to go play with all my other Pokemon so I let deposited him and withdrew my new Vulgamoth! She is awesomely powerful and with her by our side, we will surely win our next gym badge!

Til next time!

P.S. God I am loving this game! The gyms are fantastic, the designs are the best yet! I am loving my team! I also think, I like this Rival the same amount as the Rival from G/S. I love this rival's story, that he has a vendetta against Plasma and isn't mainly preoccupied with the League like Cheren and some other rivals where. I much prefer Cheren in this game. I also love my Rival's personality and phrases - 'heads up - I'm about to unleash my rage!' and then runs up to a Plasma grunt and sends him flying 'Start talking, you Team Plasma piece of trash!'. Gotta love him!
    Last edited by Violent Red; 14th October 2012 at 3:57 AM.
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

This is the first game where I actually decided to ditch my starter. Sorry, Pignite, but Lucario is just better than you. I also managed to find N's Sandile, and used it on my team for a short while.
    Gym Badges: 5

Current Team: (all close to Lv. 30)
    Magnemite- Thunder Wave, Mirror Shot, Spark, Sonicboom
    Zorua- Taunt, Foul Play, Snarl, Dig
    Psyduck- Screech, Strength, Zen Headbutt, Water Pulse
    Herdier- Rock Tomb, Roar, Return, Crunch
    Crobat- Cross Poison, Confuse Ray, Fly, Bite
    Lucario- Force Palm, Quick Attack, Ice Punch, Bone Rush
    I claimed Cybeast Gregar from Megaman Battle Network 6 in the bishie thread. Go near him and he'll claw you to shreds!! (Or flame you, or zap you, or drop rocks on your head... you get the point.)

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

Before going to Chargestone Cave, I evolved my Misdreavus with a Dusk Stone that I had traded over from my White. I then went into the cave and explored every floor. Eventually, I got to the end and exited to find myself in Mistralton. Instead of going to the Gym right away, I headed north to do some training first. I trained on Route 7 and in Celestial Tower until my whole team was in their early 40s level wise. My Ponyta, Duosion, and Ferroseed all evolved! Now, my Deino is the only Pokemon on my team that hasn't evolved yet.

Next, I went to the Mistralton Gym. I began my battle against Skyla with Mismagius. I was planning on doing the whole battle with Mismagius, but then I accidentally clicked the wrong move and Mismagius died to Sigilyph. >_< So I ended up finishing the battle with Gyarados.

Once I received the badge, I got to fly on a plane to Lentimas Town.

Just Finished the driftvale tournament and WON! YAY now to stop the evil team plasma :S
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Virbanking on a Good Journey

Welp I have traded my entire team over (the C-gear made it like 20 times easier), so it is time to head off to Virbank. I'm Virbanking on a good journey
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 16th October 2012 at 6:52 PM.

After 35 hours of gameplay, I became the Unova Champion thus evening on Black 2! The story was sure fun to play through in English this time, and Challenge Mode was great excitement. But there's still lots to do. Many legendaries to catch, more areas of unova to explore, a pokedex to fill, musicals to perform, movies to make, PWT to clear, subways to clear, black tower to beat, and of course: Pokemon to train! Let's get started.

The winning squad:

-Egoist the Roserade LV 66
    -Kirikizan the Bisharp LV 66
    -Starmie *shiny* LV 67
    -Truck the Tyranitar LV 67
    -Robyn the Emolga LV 67
    -Linemile the Flygon LV 67
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

From my last post, after collecting Shards, I took a plane to Lentimas Town, which is tiny as hell! Village Bridge isn't even a proper town and it's larger than that. But I did get to give my Zoroark Dark Pulse, which is nice. I entered the Strange House, where the furniture kept moving! (I half expected them to start singing. Be our guest!) Then I got a Lunar Wing from a ghost girl. Who said Pokemon wasn't dark? Afterwards, Bianca and I traveled through Reversal Mountain and talked about Heatran. Bianca stayed behind while I arrived in Undella Town. After training in Undella Bay and Route 14, I tried to enter Black City, where I was stopped by a line of men singing about how they were singing for no reason, and how one day they would suddenly disappear. Best. Roadblock. EVER!

Anyway, I travelled through Route 13, where I ran into Cobalion. I'll catch him later. When I got to Lacunosa Town, I found Prof. Juniper and Bianca (little cheater used Fly), who brought me to an old lady who told us a story about a Pokemon who crashed in a meteor and ate people, which caused the people to construct walls around town (because that'll stop a people-eating monster) and basically live in a constant state of paranoia. Juniper thought this might have something to do with Plasma though, and asked me to go speak to Drayden. While I was leaving, I teamed up with Hugh to battle Zinzolin and his lackey. The two of them ran off to Opelucid upon defeat, with Hugh giving chase. I then started working my way to Opelucid, coming to the conclusion that my pokemon may be underleveled after nearly getting swept by a Durant. I also was forced out of a room by a singing girl (what's she doing there anyway?), ad have Virizion pull an Alder on me (jumping off a cliff). Now I've finally reached Opelucid, and will probably do some training before the gym.

Spoiler:- Team Progress:
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

It took me 28 hours on normal mode (though I had some "AFK" periods), but I defeated the champion in Black 2. The game's storyline was severely uninteresting at first, but drastically spiked towards the end of the game. After obtaining the 8th badge, I spent around 3 hours before I wound up at victory road.

Anyways, this was my team, with brief analyses :

lv 56 Samurott - A solid Starter. I used an all-out mixed attacking set (Waterfall, Megahorn, Surf, Ice Beam) which offered decent coverage. And sadly, I was 1 lvl away from Swords Dance. Also, I would've kept aqua jet, but I needed the HM's.

lv 57 Magnezone - The near-best pokemon you can have. (Flash Cannon, T-Bolt, T-Wave, Charge Beam) Each move played its role very well.

lv 54 Darmanitan
    - (Flare Blitz, Superpower, Bulldoze, Strength) Unfortunately that HM got in the way. I would've been good for Rock Slide or Fire Punch. Still though, Flare Blitz OHKO'ed numerous things, and Superpower offered a hit-and-run w/o taking recoil. He's useful for hitting hard and hitting fast. A glass cannon if you will.

lv 58 Heracross - (Night Slash, Aerial Ace, Megahorn, Close Combat) I planned on teaching bulk up to him, but it turns out that's post-E4. So I went with these moves and hooked on an Expert Belt. His Close Combat hit as hard as Darmantian's Flare Blitz when super effective. In fact, it took a hit and OHKO'ed Hydreigon. Cleanly KO'ing Hydreigon is a huge necessity.

lv 57 Flygon - (Fly, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Bulldoze) Admittedly I didn't use him to his full potential, but he was more trouble than he was worth IMO. His life as a trapinch was great, but god-awful as Vibrava. And at flygon, he was, I suppose, decent. I did not get dragon claw until right before the E4, and Bulldoze doesn't cut it as his go-to move. And crunch and fly were only useful for the E4. Overall, Flygon can't function well without Outrage and Earthquake, and U-turn for that matter. On the bright side, his speed was his saving grace for the team.
    lv 55 Sigilyph - (Ice Beam, Energy ball, shadow ball, Psychic) Not bad per se, but he really wasn't much fun to use. He also had an expert belt to use. Overall, He is severely outclassed by starmie, especially when Calm Mind comes post-E4.

My MVP of the team was definitely Magnezone. He is a godsend for any team because of his insane sp atk and his phenomenal defensive potential. He's annoying to raise at first, but he gets better and better when he gets access to charge beam > thunder > flash cannon > discharge > T-Bolt! (Let's not forget to mention T-wave was on his side for so long) To put it simply, he mowed over anything that belonged to team plasma (includes Black Kyurem) as well as Half the E4 and Iris' team. He took the fall though when Haxorus used EQ with his Mold Breaker ability.

I await my new journey on White 2, with a new team and on Challenge mode. Maybe this time around I will show some more effort with shards and anything else proven useful on the long run.
    Last edited by Bdb2010; 14th October 2012 at 6:24 AM.
    My White 2 Challenge-Mode Team: Defeated Champion

My Black 2 Team: Defeated Champion

Training level 1's against level 10 trainers is tough. I may have to, ugh, get them higher via wild Pokemon first...

Is it easier to trade with C-Gear than Union Room? I hate the Room, so many clicks, choose Pokemon, are you sure? Yes. Okay click here to move to next screen. Are you sure you want to go to next screen? Yes. Choose Pokemon to trade. Are you sure you want to trade this Pokemon? Yes. Are you sure you want to trade this Pokemon for that Pokemon? YES!!!!! JUST ****ING TRADE. This is annoying when you are trying to trade with yourself, and have to do it both times. Was much easier in previous gens to trade.

Edit: On Topic:

Just got given Surf by Cheren! Gonna Fly back to previous locations now and see where I can use it!
    Last edited by Violent Red; 14th October 2012 at 6:53 AM.
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Page 19 of 166 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast