Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

After 15 hours of doing the Black Skyscraper, I defeated Alder's grandson and claimed my Shiny Gible. Too bad I can't RNG but oh well. I don't think I'll ever go through that again!

Pretty much solo'd everything with lv100 Haxorus with Earthquake + Outrage, since all trainers have 2 Pokemon. PP Max used of course.

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

White 2 save file got erased, that was so nice of it! Thanks! Guess I'll play through Black 2.

• Chose Tepig, got a Naughty Female one on the first try. Woo!
    • Sewaddle, welcome to the team! Brave, and holding a Mental Herb!
    • First Pokemon I found in Sangi Ranch was a female Riolu. Nice, too bad I chose Tepig.
    • Started a challenge for myself, an easy and small one. I will catch every Pokemon I can on every route that I don't already have, I can't advance past it unless I catch all Pokemon or I run out of money and there is no way to get more.
    • Evolved Tepig!
    • Caught all the Pokemon available before Castelia. Now I just need to train for the second gym.
    • Welcome aboard, Magnemite!
    • Beat Roxie. Yes, Poison Gas my Magnemite over and over. I'm sure it'll work eventually!
    • Evolved Sewaddle
    • Ugh, PokeStar Studios
    • Got to Castelia, trying to catch all the Pokemon in the Park but it's saying I have more to find. Jigglypuff won't appear (if it's even there.)
    • Swadloon evolved at level 21 lol.
    • Caught all Pokemon in the sewers.
    • Beat the 3rd gym. Leavanny went head to head with Burgh's and won. So proud.
    • Caught all Pokemon on Route 4, including the Mandibuzz which I added to my team.
    • Went up and caught the Route 5 Cincinno and there was a Heracross in the Losthorn Forest Hidden Hollow!
    • Caught all Pokemon in Desert Resort. For some reason Sigilyph just kept appearing but it took forever to find a Maracctus and Trapinch.
    • Back at Castelia Park trying to find a Whimsiscott so I will have all Pokemon from there. I want to use the Sun Stone I'll find in Desert Resort on the in-game traded Petili I have.
    • Magnemite evolved!
    • Finally, I caught all Pokemon in Castelia Park. Took forever for a Whimsiscott and Lopunny to appear.
    • Caught all Pokemon on Route 5 and 16, working on Losthorn now. Vespiqueen and Pansage down. Still have to get Roserade, Pansear, and Panpour. I have to actually train a Venipede since Whirlipede is only in the Double Grass.

Shall edit this post in the future!
    Last edited by Judas; 2nd July 2012 at 8:51 AM.

After my last post, I beat the GLs, Achroma, Kyurem, Ghetsis, E4, Iris and Alder. I am currently in Black Skyscraper, the place is beautiful. I am loving it. I will have to leave, since my team is around level 60~70 and the opponents are above 70. Perhaps I should transfer my BW team to help me a bit?

Btw, my team is: Metagross, Lopunny, Latios, Jellicent, Skarmory, Magnezone. All 60+, 70-.

Caught a Magnemite in Virbank Complex for Homika then I went back to find a Riolu in Sangi Ranch.After 20 minutes of finding a Riolu.My Sewaddle evole into a Swadloon.(Still no sign for Riolu though)

Current Team
    Servine- Lvl 22
    Swadloon - Lvl 20
    Magnemite - Lvl 15

Current Badges: 1

Okay someone help me out here - the shards that you need to use for the move tutors, I've checked Poke earth on the main site and it lists where you get them, but is that ALL of them? Doesn't seem like many for each shard, doesn't even seem enough to be able to use each move once. What I'm asking is, do some of them respawn or something? Or is there ways to get as many as you need if you put the time in?

3DS Friend Code - 4081-6303-6683

My Anime List - updated every now and then

"Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe used to think Justin Bieber was a woman."

Not gonna lie, I've been spending too much time on Hidden Hollows. I have a problem. But, since my last post, I caught my Eevee, and named him Vee. I beat all the stuff up to Driftveil, after losing to Clay a couple of times. Once I got to Mistralton, I started looking around in Hidden Hollows.

Yeah, this is really not an exciting update.

Team:
    - Wat? level 34
    - Reese level 34
    - Mary level 33
    - Gruff level 34
    - Mandi level 34
    - Vee level 34

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

I just beat Clay on Challenge Mode. He was...a lot easier than I thought he would be. Swept with a Lv32 Dewott (I did switch out when Excadrill came out just to heal). Clay's Pokemon are all Lv34 except Excadrill which was Lv36. He even got that Sandstorm up. I found it funny when I hit Onix with Water Pulse, activated it's Sturdy and confused it and then it hurt itself in confusion. XD
    I also entered the Driftveil Tournament and won easily and then faced Team Plasma on their ship. Now I'm off to Mistralton City.

Current Team:
    Dewott Lv33
    Ampharos Lv31
    Lucario Lv30
    Unfezant Lv32
    Growlithe Lv29
    Espeon Lv29

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

In between playing the game, translating the main text, and doing actual medical research, it took me about a week to beat Black 2. I started off with an Oshawott named Osha. By the time I reached Virbank, I had caught myself Puppy the Lillipup. In Virbank, I caught myself a Magby named Magby and a Magnemite named Troll. I then went back and caught HMスレベ the Patrat. My team four strong, I dominated Roxie and Burgh. Elesa was a completely different story. For even with defeating every Trainer and wild Pokemon I encountered in the adjoining areas, my team was still severely underleveled, and the closest Pokemon Breeder was even worse off. On top of that, Confuse Hax did not work as I had expected, and Elesa would use Zebstrika's Flame Charge against my Magneton. Eventually I managed to scrape a win from Elesa so I could head west to Driftveil. From there, I earned the Quake Badge from Clay - also not an easy win. From there, the remaining Gym Leaders were much easier to beat. I think my Unfezant FlyHi helped a lot with that.

I then got a program from -Site name removed- that allows me to edit my DSV. I used it to change my team's nicknames to English names: Osha, Magby, TrollBot, Puppy, and HighFlyer.

The next truly difficult boss was Ghetsis. After him, though, I struggled to get through Victory Road. My team barely made par in levels. So I did a little grinding to get my team to Lv 58. I also caught an Altaria named... well, Altaria. He's still at Lv55 because I was too lazy to raise him; I just needed a Pokemon that could survive a hit while I revive the rest of my team in the Pokemon League. Not that I needed to revive my team mid-battle, but Altaria did survive a Dragon Pulse from Haxorus.

Magby - Lv 60
    Trollbot - Lv 60
    Osha - Lv 59
    HighFlyer - Lv 59
    Puppy - Lv 61
    Altaria - Lv 55
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 2nd July 2012 at 5:58 PM. Reason: Site name removed per Serebii forum rules

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

Just recently defeated the eighth gym leader (oh what wonders a few Coils and Leaf Blade spamming can do), and I'm currently on my second trip to that crazy boat filled with Plasma trainers. My team's gone through many changes since it started, but my Serperior, Sigilyph (never used it in White version, but I'm loving it right now), Lucario (always feel like I need to use one if the game gives me the option), and Jellicent (which I have also never really used before but now like) are currently joined by my Arcanine and shiny Gigaleth that I caught while venturing mountains with Bianca. My team's currently sitting in the mid to late 40s as I prepare to head into that crazy ol' password finding part that people have been stuck on.

Edit: Cleared up to the Champion now. I changed my team up a bit by catching Lapras, pulling out Zorua and evolving it, and leveling all of them to the 50s. The Elite 4 didn't cause much trouble thanks to Illusion + a Nasty Plot and Shadow Ball sweep. Now for the champ. Let's see if I can get sweeps going. Lucario + Swords Dance should be all I need to get my Ice Punch rockin'. It seems I got Brightpowder from somewhere, so here's hoping for some Brightpowder hax.

...and it would appear the worry was for nothing. Bulky Lapras shook off Hydreigon's Dragon Pulses like they were nothing and managed to more or less Ice Beam + Surf everything down with the help of some revives and hyper potions thrown in.
    Last edited by Lon; 4th July 2012 at 9:13 AM.

My copy of Black 2 just came in the mail today. I started playing it, choosing the boy as my character. I named him Jason because that fit the 5 character limit, then named my rival Hugh. When I gained control of my character, I spent some time exploring Aspertia City with my rival. Eventually, I found Bianca and obtained my starter from her. I decided to choose Oshawott. I then had to battle my rival for the first time. At first, I was worried about losing to him because his Snivy scored a critical hit and got my Oshawott down to red health...but then instead of finishing me off, he was stupid and started spamming Leer for some reason. So, I was able to beat him.

After that, I went out onto the first route of the game. I caught a few Pokes, did some training. I watched Alder fall jump off a cliff, then reached Sangi Town. I went to the Sangi Ranch, where I found and caught a Riolu really quickly and without even trying.

I went back to Aspertia after finishing everything at Sangi Town/Ranch and headed into the Gym. I defeated the two Gym trainers without any troubles and then challenged Cheren. His Pokemon were able to do a lot of damage to me after using Work Up, but I still was able to beat him with just Oshawott.

Once I had both my first badge and the C-Gear, I decided to trade over my team for this game from my White version. I traded over another Oshawott plus a Cranidos, Pansear, Yamask, Munna, and Deerling, which are all EV trained. Once I had all my Pokemon, I headed to Virbank City. Once there, I went to Roxie's Gym. She wasn't that difficult for me, I was able to sweep her with my Cranidos. After that, I got to go to the Pokestar Studios, where I made a really bad movie with Brycen.

When I went back to Virbank, I had to fight someone from Team Plasma. I then had to go out to Route 20 to battle another Plasma member. When that was done, I was able to sail to Castelia, which is where I am now.

Just beat Akuroma(What is his name on English?) grab Masterball. Current explore on Twist mountain.

Look like I mostly explore around Unova except twist mountain

Next plan is complete Unova Dex to grab Round Charm.

My Team
    - Seperior LV 72
    - Lucario LV 71
    - Volcarano LV 71
    - Electrivire LV72
    - Jellysen LV71
    - Flygon LV71
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Caught myself an eevee just like everyone else

Happen to get the nature I want too, mild. I need a water type pokemon in my team.
    But I'm gonna evolve and train it later.

Just beat the third gym too, mainly w/ my Crobat, Skye.

Cutty's current team:
    ~ Snake the Servein lv 27 (m)
    ~ Veina the Tynamo lv 27 (f) MM shiny
    ~ Chicharito the Roseria lv 26 (m) chained shiny
    ~ Skye the Crobat lv 28 (m)
    ~ Qua the eevee lv 18 (m)
    ~ ?

Saved on route 20. Why?

X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I just defeated Clay and my team is currently level 34:

Koutei (emperor) the Servine
    Beluga the Wailmer
    Megaton the Magneton
    Pants the Scraggy

Next up on my agenda is to explore the Relic Path (on the PWT side)~.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Just got a Dream Radar Female Riolu with it's Hidden Ability, Prankster, off the GTS. Traded a Fraxure for it. Best trade I ever made!

I also finished Challenge Mode up to the first battle with Iris! It was tough battle but I managed to win. I completely forgot that Shauntal's Chandelure was holding a Choice Scarf and because of that, it destroyed half of my team with it until I switched into Lucario to take it out with Dark Pulse. I also switched out Unfezant for a Poison Heal Gliscor.
    Now I'm on to finishing the post game

Current Team:
    Samurott Lv56
    Ampharos Lv58
    Lucario Lv62
    Gliscor Lv62
    Arcanine Lv57
    Espeon Lv60

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Since my last post, I have beaten the main game and the E4. I must say, it was a great ride. All of the Plasma story was fantastic, it actually made me feel like a hero the most out of any Pokemon story before.

My final team that bested the E4 ended up as these fellows all at level 62:

- Koutei the Serperior
    - Beluga the Wailord
    - Megaton the Magneton
    - Pants the Scrafty
    - Lulubell the Camerupt
    - Momo the *shiny* Crobat
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

I just got my game today, and I'm loving it so far. I was looking around the farm for a Riolu (still haven't encountered one) and a shiny Mareep appeared! This is only the second time I've randomly encountered a shiny and my first time to catch one. I'm extra happy 'cause I love Mareep and was gunna have one on my team anyway...
    Looking for: An English Ditto for my Black version
    Offering: A Japanese Ditto from Black

My Pokemon Black FC: 3481 8461 8569
    My Heart Gold FC: 4512 5133 5815
    My Diamond FC: 4211 8500 2587

I got the game today.

Riolu appears at Sangi Ranch? I was just searching there, and I only found Patrat/Lillipup/Psyduck. Sweet, going to catch one.

I beat Cheren, and Wotty the Oshawott is lv 13. Going to trade over my shiny Houndour from White.
    Last edited by Vandslaux; 19th July 2012 at 12:19 AM.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

The Piplup event is now live

Downloaded the singing Piplup.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post

Saved on route 20. Why?

I hunted for a shiny there. And finally caught one.^^

- shiny Venipede -

Too bad I'm not using her as I've got Crobat already for poison type pokemon.

Afterwards, I went back to Castelia City and headed to Desert Resort, cleared all the trainers on the way, while leveling up my team at the same time, especially the grass pokemon, preparing them for electric gym.
    I saved in Desert Resort to hunt my last team member. Which is not just any pokemon. But a shiny one.^^

Cutty's current team:
    ~ Snake the Servein lv 30 (m)
    ~ Veina the Tynamo lv 28 (f) MM shiny
    ~ Chicharito the Roseria lv 29 (m) chained shiny
    ~ Skye the Crobat lv 28 (m)
    ~ Qua the Vaporeon lv 25 (m)
    ~ ?
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I went into Driftveil and helped out the Plasma Grunt. I then went and faced a Team Plasma Sage, and allowed Zorua into my party, going to go get the Snarl TM from Lostlorn Forest. I'm currently training on the trainers on Route 6 to challenge Clay, after RNGing a HP Ice DW Foongus from the Hidden Hollow. My team:
    Gliscor lv 28
    Ayra (Lucario) lv 27
    Zorua lv 27
    Wotty (Dewott) lv 26
    Houndoom lv 27
    Mincinno lv 26

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

I got my copy of Black 2 a while ago. Early-ish July if I remember. When I heard about it I decided that I wanted the Shiny charm. A lot. I had an almost finished pokedex on Diamond sitting on the Pokemon ranch so I finished it up (except for some legendary exclusives) and sent it over to my English Pokemon Black. It won't let you send from an English to a Japanese game for whatever reason. Well after weeks of playing that dumb arrow game and shipping things back and forth I finally finished my pokedex (again except for some legendary exclusives) and got the shiny charm today. I think I will try it out looking for a venipede now. I may try to breed for a Larvesta too. Well I may need to wait for the DS to recharge first.

I was really angry when I tried trading around a Kadabra holding an everstone and it evolved into Alakazam. Is that normal? I thought the everstone would stop that from happening. I decided to just breed for the other trade-only evolvers and let the new game evolve and keep them. Anyway, shiny charm woo!

Quote Originally Posted by SEGludian View Post
    I got my copy of Black 2 a while ago. Early-ish July if I remember. When I heard about it I decided that I wanted the Shiny charm. A lot. I had an almost finished pokedex on Diamond sitting on the Pokemon ranch so I finished it up (except for some legendary exclusives) and sent it over to my English Pokemon Black. It won't let you send from an English to a Japanese game for whatever reason. Well after weeks of playing that dumb arrow game and shipping things back and forth I finally finished my pokedex (again except for some legendary exclusives) and got the shiny charm today. I think I will try it out looking for a venipede now. I may try to breed for a Larvesta too. Well I may need to wait for the DS to recharge first.

I was really angry when I tried trading around a Kadabra holding an everstone and it evolved into Alakazam. Is that normal? I thought the everstone would stop that from happening. I decided to just breed for the other trade-only evolvers and let the new game evolve and keep them. Anyway, shiny charm woo!
    You should've pressed "B" to cancel the evolution.

There was a glitch that caused Kadabras holding everstones to evolve despite the everstone, happened to me too.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...a_trade_glitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Just beat Poison gym on challenge mode using magnemite for everything except the mudslapping grimer. Used the pilup (now a prinplup) that i got the the wifi event to take care of that.

Team:
    Lucario/Swift
    Magnemite/NORTH
    Magby
    Prinplup

wel i beat the leauge already(addicted lulz) and caugth: Reshiram,Kyurem,Regirock,Regice and Latias(the red one i always confuse their names xD and i am already at level 6 in white hollow tree, i guess i am pretty far xD But i still want a Registeel though
    White Fc: 4771 2233 9036
    Ajax Amsterdam!!!!

Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast