Page 29 of 167 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

3 hours into white 2, and ran into a shiny magnemite, Yes!
    3181 6002 5905 - Alex

Living pokedex now over 640.

Need Thunderus, Landorus, Jirachi, Deoxys, Spiritomb, Shaymin, Meloetta, Genesect

I have POKERUS if that helps?!

Chapter 2

- Defeated Roxie's band of trainers easily
    - This time around, i actually struggled through Roxie's Whirlipede.
    Killing my Emolga. I actually took it down with Rock Slide with my baby Larvitar.
    - Went to Pokestar Studios
    - Haha, Mr. Stu Deeoh
    - Damn SO BORING in the studios. Brycen owned me, lol.
    - Released film, best film ever!
    - Me, Roxie and Hugh VS Plasma Grunt, owned them
    - HM01 Cut from Roxie
    - At route 20, beat the grunt
    - Ask Pop Roxie to take us to Castelia
    - Awesome night scene going to Castelia City
    - Free Bike from random clown, cool
    - Quick Claw from the girl
    - Damn, Castelia gives everything. The old man just gave
    me an exp.share
    - Analytics, second clown
    - 3rd clown found
    - TM45 Attract from girl
    - Amulet Coin, thank you wise old man
    - Damn i havent found 40 Pokemon, what does the scientist give you?
    whatever, got charcoal upstairs.
    - Town Connector, meet Bianca and get the Dowsing Machine
    - Items, ex.TM70 Flash from glasses man and rare candy from clown, revive
    - Beat GAME FREAK Nishino's Clefairy
    - Beat GAME FREAK Morimoto's Three Monkeys

Chapter 3

- Traded my newly caught Patrat away for my Staryu egg
    - Went to the gym to check it out, no Burgh
    - Met IRIS outside the gym
    - Find Iris and Hugh and go down the Castelia Sewers
    - Items, ex. TwistedSpoon, X Special, Rare Bone
    - Beat the 2 Plasma Grunts and shut their mouths in a duo battle alongside Hugh
    - Hatched my Staryu egg and gave it exp.share, leveling up so fast
    - Met Burgh down in the sewers
    - "Bugging Me" - Burgh. LOL, hes a bug trainer. The puns in this game
    - Hugh gives HM04 Strength and leaves. Weird hair scientist pops out of nowhere
    - Damn i love Burgh new theme of his gym, - Fresh Water from guy
    - Beat all his trainers with my Larvitar really easily and Staryu's leveling like crazy
    - Wait, wth. Why is Burgh in a random room full of colors, lol. Oh wells
    - Beat his Level 22 Swadloon and his Level 22 Dwebble with my Emolga, forcing it to get some exp
    - Leavanny was a pain in the butt for me. Damn Sitrus Berry, Swarm and Struggle Bug
    - Thank god for Revive, finally Larvitar takes him out with Return with help from scary face and my silk scarf
    - TIP: Keep and hold Rare Bone till' very later to remind you that you can sell the bone for double the price
    of the price in the market to a man later in-game.
    - Tried to find a lot of trainers and pokes in Castelia Sewers to train Staryu, now Star is my strongest ,
    easiest to level up
    - Went to PC, healed and saved

Well, that was a long episode. This is how my team stands so far:

~ Level 22
    @ Amulet Coin
    - Shock Wave
    - Pursuit
    - Quick Attack
    - Double Team

~ Level 23
    @ Silk Scarf
    - Return
    - Rock Slide
    - Bite
    - Scary Face

~ Level 24
    @ Mystic Water
    - Water Gun
    - Rapid Spin
    - Recover
    - Swift

wouldn't having a larvesta on your team decrease your team's hp due to the sandstorm?
        Spoiler:- FRIEND CODE AND STUFF:

click to go to me and mogan's shop
    pokemon x fc 2938 7100 1041
        Spoiler:- Fusions and credits:

Larvitar =/= Larvesta. Furthermore, Larvitar doesn't get Sand Stream until it becomes Tyranitar.

Pally's (Dis)Accomplishments! Post 11

White2
    Acc: Went around and battled a horde of missed/dodged trainers, exploring with the Dowsing Machine along the way.
    Acc: Found where Azelf hangs out on Rte.23, decided not to try to catch him just yet.
    Acc: Found Yancy's lost Xtransceiver, received many calls in many different locations; most recent one was Rte.9.
    Acc: Found the Lunar Wing in the Strange House, found out what that teleporting ghost girl was doing on Marvelous Bridge in BW1.
    Acc: Circled around to Icirrus before getting tired and flying back home.
    Acc: Taught my Gen4 Blaziken Thunderpunch. Also found that Iron Head and Signal Beam are very cheap, at 4 Red Shards apiece.

Black2
    Acc: Received the Treehollow Key from W2.
    Dis: Have not yet tried to obtain the Tower Key to send to W2.
    Dis: Have been temporarily ignoring B2 to focus on completing W2.

Defeated Black Tower under 3 hours. (Don't know if that is fast, but I gained 600.000 PokeCash :-D)
    SR'ed for a Jolly Likes to trash about Shiny Gible. (Took me half a hour.)
    EV trained my Shiny Gible (It has perfect atk IV.) It now has 252 Atk, 252 spd, 4 hp.

Now going further to complete my Black2 pokédex, sad thing is that I have to do newgame on my pearl, since that I'm stuck in a void.

In White 2,I went through Route 16 and Lostlorn Forest and defeated all the trainers there.I then challenged the gym.I defeated all the trainers,healed and challenged Elesa.She wasn't easy but I defeated her.She started with Emolga while I sent out Dewott.Emolga's Volt Switch did heavy damage and it switched to Flaffy.Dewott's Razor Shell OHKO'ed Flaffy.Elesa sent out Emolga again.Emolga knocked out Dewott with Quick Attack.I sent out Darumaka.Emolga's Volt Switch did heavy damage and switched to Zebstrika.Darumaka's Rock Tomb did some damage and reduced Zebstrika's Speed.Zebstrika defeated Darumaka with Volt Switch and switched to Emolga.I sent out Crobat.Emolga's Quick Attack did little damage while Crobat's Venoshock did some damage.Crobat's Venoshock did some damage while Emolga's Volt Switch did some damage and switched to Zebstrika.Zebstrika's Pursuit did little damage while Crobat's Venoshock did some damage.Zebstrika's Sitrus Berry restored health.Zebstrika knocked out Crobat with Flame Charge increasing its speed.I sent out Trapinch.Trapinch defeated Zebstrika with Bulldoze.Elesa sent out Emolga.Elesa used Hyper Potion to restore Emolga's HP while Trapinch's Rock Slide did heavy damage.Trapinch took little damage from Emolga's Pursuit and knocked out Emolga with Rock Slide.I won the Bolt Badge and got TM Volt Switch which I taught to Elekid.I defeated two Team Plasma Grunts and went to Route 5.Bianca showed me and told about Hidden Grottos and gave me HM Fly which I taught to Crobat.I defeated all the trainers on the route and went through Driftveil Drawbridge to reach Driftveil City.Elekid learned ThunderPunch and I tutored it Ice Punch.I defeated Team Plasma Rood as well.He started with Herdier and I sent out Darumaka.Darumaka did some damage with Fire Punch while Herdier used Work Up to raise its Attack and Sp.Attack.Darumaka defeated Herdier with another Fire Punch.Rood sent out Swoobat.Swoobat's Air Cutter did some damage while Darumaka's Rock Tomb missed.Swoobat's Air Cutter did some more damage while Darumaka's Rock Tomb did heavy damage.Swoobat defeated Darumaka with Heart Stamp.I sent out Crobat.Crobat knocked out Swoobat with Bite.Rood gave me my sixth and final team member,a Zorua.It is Male and has Hasty Nature.I went to Relic Passage again and bought many Super Repels.I went Shard Hunting and after some time got enough Red Shards to teach Fire Punch to Trapinch.I also trained Zorua on Route 5 to bring it to the levels of my other team members.I went to teach Trapinch Fire Punch but I found that it can only learn Fire Punch as a Flygon.I saved the progress.

Team:

Lv.29 Male Serious (Razor Shell/Water Pulse/Revenge/Tail Whip) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.29 Male Mild (ThunderPunch/Ice Punch/Low Kick/Thunder Wave) Ability:Static Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.29 Female Sassy (Venoshock/Fly/Wing Attack/Bite) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.29 Male Naive (Fire Punch/Dig/Rock Tomb/Thrash) Ability:Hustle Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.30 Female Sassy (Dig/Bulldoze/Rock Slide/Bide) Ability:Arena Trap Held Item:Quick Claw

Lv.29 Male Hasty (Snarl/Foul Play/Dig/Fury Swipes) Ability:Illusion Held Item:Eviolite
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I trained my team to level 33 (well Servine and Trapinch) and I evolved Elekid whislt training. I will add pictures, but not now. I might begin B2 as well.

Angry Castelia Sewers

After spending the past few days in the Pokéstar Studios I finally beat Team Plasma in Virbank City and continued to Catelia City with Hugh.I decided to do the TP sidequest first and went to the sewers...with Hugh.Here it al started.After countles of battles with Rattata and Zubat I encountered a Grimer(I have a rule that I have to encounter each Pokémon that is accesible in the area), but most notable a SHINY RATTATA.I had out my Flaafy and Hugh his green snake of devil.I used Thunder Wave on S Rattata and Hugh used Wrap on it.Till this point it was all okay.But then I had to faint Grimer and guess three times what happened.Hugh's moon walking snake killed the S Rattata with it's Leaf Torando of Death.So Rattata is one of the few shinies I actually like the looks off and in the many battles with Rattata and Zubat, where he kept attacking Zubat, he now kills the S Rattata!I just wanted to punch him.There was also no way to faint his Servine, because Flaffy's ThunderShock wouldn't do it and if I was switched for Growlithe, I wouldn't be able to do it, cause that bastard snake is faster.
    Well, there goes a shiny I actually wanted...
    After that I completed the sewers and TP, but I'll never look at Hugh and mostly his green moon walking demon of a pokémon...

Seriously, after fighting ghetsis here, forget my fear with rayquaza! He just nearly brought me to death! Why can I release my team members?
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Well i haven`t started black 2 yet do to bieng busy but i`m going to start after school today i will update once i start

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

Spoiler:- .:

I've accomplished the following things since my last post:
    • Did some level grinding in Celestial Tower and route 7.
    • Beat Skyla
    • Arrived in Lentimas
    • Did the Strange House sidequest
    • Went through Reverse Mountain
    • Arrived at Lacunosa
    • Evolved Haunter and Magneton

Current Status
    Currently level grinding in Village Bridge. I'm aiming to get them to around lv.46 - lv.47.

Team
    Samurott "Takeru" lv.44
    Infernape "Sun Wukong" lv.43
    Gengar "Ophelia" lv.44
    Houndoom "Midnight" lv.43
    Magnezone "Gamma" lv.44
    Vibrava "Horizon" lv.43
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Seriously, after fighting ghetsis here, forget my fear with rayquaza! He just nearly brought me to death! Why can I release my team members?
    Ghetsis doesn't have Rayquaza.He has Hydreigon.And if you mean how to release Pokemon,its simple.Deposit the Pokemon you want to release in the PC.Then go to Move Pokemon.Select the Pokemon you want to release.There will be a 'Release' option.Press it and confirm the same and the Pokemon will be released.But you can't release a Pokemon if its the only Pokemon you have.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I come out of Reversal Mountain and encounter Hugh and defeated him. On the way to Laconusa Town, I caught an Absol and once I reached there, Zinzolin and the Team Plasma Grunt challenged me and Hugh to a battle where I came up victorious. Next I head to Village Bridge where the Man wanted his 1,000 win. I easily defeated him with my Samorott and Drifblim. Opelucid City came after that, where I headed to Route 9 to Audino grind my Pokemon to take on the gym. After level grinding, I head over to the gym where I took out the first trainer, the Defense lady and the Triple Battle man. I start my gym battle off nicely where my Gigalith pitted against his Druddigon. I first set up SandStorm to have Druddigon take a little damage every turn. After SandStorm my Gigalith stayed strong to 2KO Druddigon with Rock Slide while factoring SandStorm damage. I switch out Gigalith for Drifblim to take on Drayden's Flygon. Things didn't go so well as Shadow Ball wasn't enough against Flygon and was 2KO by Crunch. Samorott was sent out next and took two Earth Power's and striked back with two Aqua Tails, fainting Flygon. Drayden then sent out his Haxorus to fight against my Espeon. Haxorus took over 50% damage from Psychic but recovered from Sitrus Berry and set up Dragon Dance. Espeon used Psychic again bringing Haxorus to red HP, where he uses Dragon Dance again. Selecting Psychic again Haxorus had enough speed and fainted my Espeon with Assurance. Magmortar was up next and used Clear Smog, removing Haxorus's stat boosts where Dragon Tail missed. I use Clear Smog again and Haxorus landed a hit on my Magmortar but was burned due to Flame Body. My Krookodile was dragged out and I used Dig to avoid another attack to watch Haxorus take damage from its burn and Dig landed, fainting Haxorus thus I got the Legend Badge.

Edit: forgot he used the Hyper Potion after being on red HP.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 19th October 2012 at 6:08 PM.

Did some Join Avenue bits in Black 2. Also finished up the main campaign of Pokemon Dream Radar so now I can move Landorus over to it. It was ridiculously easy.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

I've had this game since the release, but I've been progressing slowly compared to my friends, including my boyfriend, who were able to finish this game in 3-5 days. xD I wish I could've started posting sooner, but I was busy with college and I already got pretty far in this game on my own time. I suppose I can just start going through small updates.

Recent Activity [as of 10/18]:
    • I just finished going through Reversal Mountain with Bianca.
    • I am currently doing more level grinding in the routes surrounding Undella Town.
    • Recent captures: Boldore, Skorupi, Frillish, Jellicent (both DW and non-DW), Wailmer, Remoraid, Mantyke.
    • Recent evolutions: Krokorok → Krookodile

Current Party:
    • Samurott♂ - Level 48
    • Krookodile♀ - Level 40
    • Volcarona♂ - Level 39
    • Ampharos♂ - Level 37
    • Skorupi♂ - Level 35
    • Unfezant♀ - Level 32

Miscellaneous Progress:
    • # of Gym Badges: 6
    • Unova Dex: 136/300 (seen); 49/300 (owned)
    • National Dex: Not yet acquired.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Towers & Caves

So I defeated all the trainers on the way to Celestial tower, even a triple battle. For some reason Triple Battles have been challenging for me, I don't know why. Anyways, Celestial Tower was annoying because my Pokemon kept on fainting, and I don't like when they get cheated out of EXP, so I had to keep returning to the Pokemon Center and heal them up. I know there's a Nurse but you don't encounter her until you're pretty much done. I also received a Lucky Egg from Juniper, meaning I can now use two Pokemon in battle instead of one, as I'd only like to use the Pokemon that has the Lucky Egg equipped or else I feel like I'm getting less EXP than I should be.

So, after clearing the Celestial Tower, my entire party was higher leveled than 6 in my PC, so I had a major party shift, which now included Horsea and Braviary. That meant I can fly and Surf at the same time! So with that I decided to return to Driftveil so I could get the stuff in the water, and I encountered the Mistralton Cave. I would have never skipped such a thing after first obtaining it, but I only did because I completely forgot it was still open, I thought it was closed down due to Cobalion leaving. So I went in and defeated all the trainers, and even the cave journey was worth it because I got Rock Slide, a move a lot of my Pokemon with useless attacks could learn, so it was helpful.

I then went back to Mistralton and defeated all the trainers to the east of Celestial Tower, and now I am high enough leveled to take on the gym which I will be doing next time!

I'm almost at victory road, I've realised that my team is VERY underleveled:
    Weezing lvl 48
    Ampharos lvl 49
    Zoroark lvl 50
    Flygon lvl 49
    Arcanine lvl 52
    And last but not least Azumarill lvl 52

My brother is also underleveled, he is at Undella Town and his team is:
    Magnezone lvl 39
    Magmar lvl 33
    Lucario lvl 32
    Tranquil lvl 30
    Sandslash lvl 32
    Scorupi lvl 34

Finished the Big monster, timegate traveler and love and battles movies, so I decided to take a break and head to PWT and try out the Unova Leaders Tournament. For Singles, I decide to go with:

Lucario
    -Close Combat
    -Aura Sphere
    -Force Palm
    -Dark Pulse

Starmie
    -Surf
    -Thunderbolt
    -Psychic
    -Ice Beam

Volcarona
    -Flamethrower
    -Signal Beam
    -Silver Wind
    -Fire Blast

I don't know if luck had to do with it, but my matchups were against Clay, Marlon and Cilan, all of which I won.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

A lot has happened since I posted last... Where to start....
    -I stomp through Team Plasma and smack down Ghetsis once and for all
    -Went to the Victory Road and completely explored it.
    -Battled the Pokemon league and completed the main story with the following:
    - Level 78 - Level 39
    - Level 60 - Level 40
    - Level 60 - Level 33

Now I'm gonna look for a second DS to send over Black 1 pkmn
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Art I've been trying to catch a jolly or Adamant Tapinch for too long now!!! It wasting my time! I'm sure I could have passed the next gym or more if not for this stop...
    im not sure about anything

I crossed the drawbridge to enter Driftveil City. I was surprised to find it to be quite different from BW. I explored the city and picked up the available items. I then met with the former Team Plasma members and received N's Zorua. After that, I challenged the Gym. The puzzle is so expansive. I didn't have many difficulties, thanks to Servine, though Clay's Excadrill was challenging. Without Leech Seed, it would have been extremely difficult. With the Quake Badge added to my collection, I headed south for the World Tournament. I entered the cave there, and found myself back in the Relic Passage. This showed just how underlevelled my team is. By the time I had exited at Castelia, but two of my team members were able to fight. I saved my game after healing.

It's been so long since a Pokémon on my team has evolved, and now all of them are close to evolution. D: Oh well.

Current Team:
    James Lv. 32
    Rupert Lv. 27
    Omega Lv. 29
    Cinna Lv. 29
    River Lv. 28

Dex:
    36/649 (5.55%)

VS Skyla

Like the previous three times I've battled her over various different games, Skyla was easy as hell. Swoobat was the only one that opposed a problem with its Acrobatics. I sent out my Deino first, which is used Acrobatics to take to barely any HP left, then I tried to Crunch it but it god damn missed. I mean of all the luck. So I decided to switch out to my Shuppet as a scapegoat so I could heal Deino, but that got OHKOed before I can even do anything. So I sent out Lucario and it managed to take the hit, so I healed up Deino. Before sending out Deino, I wanted to see what my Houndoom could do so I sent it out to Snarl which seriously damaged its health, but not enough and Houndoom went down on the second turn of their battle.

I then resent Deino to finish the job with a Crunch but for some odd reason this time it got OHKOed! It wasn't even a crit. I wanted to save my Electrode for her later Pokemon, so I decided to see what my Braviary could do. And like a champ it took the Acrobatics rather well! Seriously instead of the attack doing 3/4 of its health like my other Pokemon that could withstand it, it only did a third! So my Braviary then finished it off with a Fly.

Swanna was coming out rather early so I sent out Electrode. Due to Electrode's amazing speed it took down Swanna with a Thunderbolt without Swanna getting to do anything. Skarmory then came out, so I used a Thunder and then a Thunderbolt to finish it off. Skyla was defeated

Skyla Gym Star: Electrode for taking down two of Skyla's Pokemon, as well as her main.

Now I am going to take the plane to that city I forget the name at the moment and begin my journey to Opelucid!

My brothers team has changed now, instead of his skorupi he has got a lvl 46 cobalion!

Went out to Route 6, captured a Deerling, Marill, Tranquill, Shelmet and Foongus. I also battled the first three trainers on the Route. A bit further in, I met Cheren outside of a season lab. He invited me to come in and told me a bit about temperatures and stuff. He also gave me a HM containing Surf. I talked to the scientists inside of the lab and one of them gave me a Deerling. I was done there for the moment, Surf was the one thing I needed to catch the final member of my team, so that was what I had to do next.

Flew to Nimbasa and went back down to Route 4. I surfed in the water here and captured a Frillish. Final Team member obtained. The sad thing was that this lil’ dude was at level 5, so I had to train him a bit before I could continue with anything else. I trained it by battling the Gamefreak members in Castelia, the breeders at Route 4 & Lostlorn Forest as well as the Nimbasa Trainers. After battling these, I decided to head back to the starting areas of the game and explore the newly accessible parts that I could now go to by using Surf.

In Aspertia City, I captured a Basculin and found a TM containing Energy Ball, which was a very positive surprise. I taught the move to Frillish and Gothorita, making their movesets a bit better. Explored Route 19, Floccesy Town, Route 20, Floccesy Ranch, Virbank City and the Virbank Complex as well. Found a lot of areas that were still inaccessible at Route 20, I guess I will need to wait for a season change or something in order to access these areas. There was also a Waterfall at one place, it will take a long time before I can climb it. Will continue tomorrow by exploring the remaining parts of the Castelia Sewers and eventually a few other areas as well, then I'll train Frillish a bit more before continuing along Route 6.

Team:
    - level 37
    - level 37
    - level 37
    - level 37
    - level 37
    - level 28

Default Black 2 Journey Post 34

I went back to Virbank City. I messed around in Pokéstar Studios and made a lot of movies. Then I went back to Castelia City and through the Skyarrow Bridge. It was pretty cool. I then explored the Pinwheel Forest and teamed up with Cheren. Deep in the forest I found Gorm, a former Sage of Team Plasma. I then explored the outskirts of Pinwheel Forest and made it to Nacrene City. From there I went into the Nacrene Museum and got a tour. I then saw Lenora's memory about bones, which was pretty cool. Next destination is to head for Striaton City.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Page 29 of 167 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast