Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post
    Afterwards, I went back to Castelia City and headed to Desert Resort, cleared all the trainers on the way, while leveling up my team at the same time, especially the grass pokemon, preparing them for electric gym.
    I saved in Desert Resort to hunt my last team member. Which is not just any pokemon. But a shiny one.^^
    I finally got my last team member, which is shiny Sandshrew. I named it Spike, he's now a Sandlash.

I'm in Yamaji town at the moment, after getting my 6th badge from Skyla.
    I've been trying to level up my Qua (Vaporeon) more to prepare him for the next dragon gym, since he learned ice move.

Cutty's current team:
    ~ Snake the Serperior lv 40 (m)
    ~ Veina the Eelektrik lv 46 (f) shiny
    ~ Chicharito the Roselia lv 43 (m) shiny
    ~ Skye the Crobat lv 40 (m)
    ~ Qua the Vaporeon lv 46 (m)
    ~ Spike the Sandlash lv 40 (m) shiny

X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I just started a new game of White 2. I chose Oshawott as my starter and trained it to level 14 before I defeated Cheren and got my first badge. I have yet to catch another Pokemon or reach Virbank City.
    Friend Codes:

HeartGold: 0218 7650 9884 White:5157 9938 2000
    White 2 (Japanese Version): 5286 8510 6691

I got this game from my cousin! My current team is:
    Serperior
    Lucario
    Ampharos
    Arcanine
    Krookodile
    Empoleon

i just started the game, since i got it yesterday and the only thing ive done so far is that i picked snivy as my starter and hes Lv. 14 now :3

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Am hoping a correct place to nudge in. Have been patiently, but with great anticipation, awaiting the US release of both B2 & W2, which I *think* (per GameStop) is Oct. 7 (2012). Can't find a date on Pokekmon.com, rats n' all. I never pay pre-order 4 mos in advance, I swear it was due out in Aug when I paid in June, then it got "nudged" (shoved) back a month at a time, twice -- depending on with whom one talks. Ahem.

Does anyone have a better date than Oct 7 for that US release? And, maybe someday, of all the Pokemon I've caught, I'll see a 2nd shiny, I thought the blue Psyduck was a glitch, and it passed out anyway.

Thx.... cb in SA, TX

Quote Originally Posted by ryoverde View Post
    Am hoping a correct place to nudge in. Have been patiently, but with great anticipation, awaiting the US release of both B2 & W2, which I *think* (per GameStop) is Oct. 7 (2012). Can't find a date on Pokekmon.com, rats n' all. I never pay pre-order 4 mos in advance, I swear it was due out in Aug when I paid in June, then it got "nudged" (shoved) back a month at a time, twice -- depending on with whom one talks. Ahem.

Does anyone have a better date than Oct 7 for that US release? And, maybe someday, of all the Pokemon I've caught, I'll see a 2nd shiny, I thought the blue Psyduck was a glitch, and it passed out anyway.

Thx.... cb in SA, TX
    It is October 7th. If you check Serebii, the B2/W2 page has the release dates on the side.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Not sure if this counts as a recent happening, per se, but I pre-ordered both B2 and W2 from Walmart.com just yesterday. They will arrive on my doorstep by Oct.17th.

OK that was funny. When I was catching a Sneasel earlier, it's Quick Claw activated just before I was about to throw a PokeBall. It happened twice in a row! Haha!

EDIT: Modest nature really? Aww darn it...

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by SEGludian View Post
    I got my copy of Black 2 a while ago. Early-ish July if I remember. When I heard about it I decided that I wanted the Shiny charm. A lot. I had an almost finished pokedex on Diamond sitting on the Pokemon ranch so I finished it up (except for some legendary exclusives) and sent it over to my English Pokemon Black. It won't let you send from an English to a Japanese game for whatever reason. Well after weeks of playing that dumb arrow game and shipping things back and forth I finally finished my pokedex (again except for some legendary exclusives) and got the shiny charm today. I think I will try it out looking for a venipede now. I may try to breed for a Larvesta too. Well I may need to wait for the DS to recharge first.

I was really angry when I tried trading around a Kadabra holding an everstone and it evolved into Alakazam. Is that normal? I thought the everstone would stop that from happening. I decided to just breed for the other trade-only evolvers and let the new game evolve and keep them. Anyway, shiny charm woo!
    Wouldn't it have added Kadabra to your Pokedex along with Alakazam? I mean, you technically owned the Kadabra anyway.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlingbolt View Post
    Wouldn't it have added Kadabra to your Pokedex along with Alakazam? I mean, you technically owned the Kadabra anyway.
    if i remember correctly Kadabra evolves into Alakazam then the game saves from the trade.

^credit to Sandslashtaggerung^
    Planned teams:

HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

Got Black 2 and White 2. Since Black was my main game between Black and White, started up Black 2 first, but will start up White 2 as well today just so it says my adventure started a day earlier. ^^

Played through to the point where I met up with Bianca (again), but shut it off without saving because I forgot to upload memories from Black. After adding the memories, I quickly sped through to the point I shut it off the first time. Picked up a new little oshawott since my first one was an oshawott. He was Yunowun (combination of Uno from Unova and one as in the first pokémon in this new region) an this new on is Lilwun. Even Bianca called him a little one. ^^ Battled Hugh's snivy, but was confused when he said he hatched it from an egg when Bianca just gave it to him. o.O?

Went through the basics and shut it off after she taught me how to catch a pokémon.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Default Black 2 Journey Post 1: A New Adventure

I finally got Black 2. I started with a Tepig and named it Mandrag, similar to what I did in White. After beating my rival, I got myself a Genesect from the Pokémon Center. It was quite amusing. I then continued onto Route 19 and made my way to Floccesy Town and met Alder. The last thing I did was battle trainers on Route 20 and caught myself an Adamant Riolu at the Floccesy Ranch. On the first try. I christened him Exia.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Bough Black 2 today.. and I downloaded Genosect

http://imageshack.us/f/145/022qi.jpg/

Currently in Floccesy Ranch looking for the Herdier.. Riolu was the first Pokemon I ran into lucky me!

Current Team
    Oshawott 11
    Riolu 5
    Purrloin 2
    Patrat 2
    Sewaddle 2
    Psyduck 5
    (I'm trying to catch all the Pokemon in all the areas.)

I'm planning on putting everyone in the box besides Oshawott and Riolu because I'm using them on my main team I can't wait until I get to Virbank Complex so I can get Growlithe!

At Cheren's gym now.. taking a break Eagles time.
    Last edited by JD; 7th October 2012 at 7:07 PM.

Just got the game today. Not too terribly far in, but I'm slowly starting to work on a party. I'm at Floccesy Ranch, and so far I'm rather liking the minor tweaks that they've done between B/W1 and 2.

Team:
    - Oshawott level 9
    - Sunkern level 6
    - Mareep level 5
    - Riolu level 5
    - Sewaddle level 2
    - Lilipup level 4

I can guarantee that besides maybe 2-3 team members, this is going to go through multiple changes along the way.

Also, I rather like the locales in this game; they really did a good job making them look and feel a certain way.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Just got the game today.Im not to far in, I beat cheren.Tried to beat Roxie but lost.Im now at floccesy ranch now looking for some Pokemon and training my only Pokemon I have so far.I really need to start catching some Pokemon.

Team so far:

Oshawott lvl 16

Yah,it needs some work.Its graphics are beautiful and I like the idea of having a range of Pokemon to get at the beggening of the game too.

Omega - 1/1/13

Default Black 2 Journey Post 2: Aspertia Gym

I fought my rival again at the ranch and went looking for a lost Herdier. I then went to train a bit before heading back into Aspertia City and challenging the Gym. When I was done I challenged the Gym and fought Cheren. He spammed Work Up while I spammed Defense Curl. In the end, Exia took out Lillipup with a Quick Attack. I then traded a Keldeo over from White and changed it to it's Resolute Forme.

Friend Codes:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Paraflinched Cheren to death with Lincoln the Mareep, Wendell the Patrat, and Sasha the Lillipup.

Who says there's no strategy early-game?

EDIT: Defeated Roxie. Sasha the Lillipup and Flood the Oshawott took down Koffing, and Manfred confused Whirlipede, which then proceeded to take two SonicBooms to the knee face. Argus the Growlithe was caught, and Lincoln has been Boxed temporarily. He may come back, he may not.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 7th October 2012 at 9:41 PM.

I went to 4 walmarts at midnight and no-one could find the games because they were apparently in the back somewhere so I went to gamestop and got the games two copies of white 2 and one of black 2.

So my adventure begins on White 2 with tepig and mareep. Now I'm training at this ranch so I can beat the first gym and move onto the next city.
    White 2 team:

White team:

Talking Pokemon White 2 Journey - Post 01 - The New In 2!

The New In 2!
    I picked up my Pre-Ordered Pokémon White 2 Version from GameStop a few hours ago. When I got home, I popped it in my 3DS and watched the awesome opening movie! When Professor Juniper asked me for my gender, I told her that I am a boy (because I am), and made sure she got my name – Josh – right. Then, the Professor asked me about my friend, and I told her that his name is Hugh. I then leapt into the world of Pokemon! After talking to Bianca up on Aspertia Outlook, she gave me a choice of Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott as my first Pokémon partner. I never used Snivy in Black/White, so I decided to choose him. Bianca also gave me the Pokedex! Hugh challenged me to a battle, and after a close call, my partner Snivy and I emerged victorious! Hugh received a Pokedex after our battle, and Bianca showed me around the Pokemon Center. As we were leaving, my Mom gave me the running shoes, and Hugh’s sister gave me two Town Maps; one for me, and one for Hugh. On Route 19, Bianca showed me how to catch Pokemon, and then returned to Aspertia City. I trained Snivy a little bit, and caught a Patrat and a Purrloin; might as well get an early start on filling up my Pokedex, right? When I reached the end of the route, an interesting man named Alder jumped from a hill and talked to me about training Pokemon. He led me up to his house, and then told me that I should probably go find Hugh, and give him the Town Map. I set out for Route 20, where my partner Snivy and I fought and beat two trainers in Pokemon Battles. Next, I saved the game.
    I just finished eating lunch; time to go play more Pokemon White 2!

Team:

Snivy LV8 (Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip)

Name: Josh
    Time: 0:38
    Pokedex: Seen: 4 Obtained: 3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

I just started playing Black 2 a couple of hours ago, and I caught a shiny Azurill!! This is the first shiny I've found since the RSE days.
    Alpha Sapphire Team:

Hoenn Pokédex: Caught 120/211
    Friend Code: 3497-2105-7478 (Scott)

Just got home with my copy of black 2 from gamestop. they also gave out free preview guides. they are just to hype up the game with the features and such.. and peppered within is the anime game trailer. it's a nice freebie... alot of pages.. I think around 40 of them. (pictured below)

pokemonblack2bundle.jpg

and in a fun fact... I noticed a pic of me i took when i got black,.... I am wearing the same shirt i was wearing today when i got black 1

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Beat Cheren with Sewaddle and now I'm heading towards Virbank City
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/343spx0.jpg[/IMG]

Default Black 2 Journey Post 3

I got to Virbank City and started training. I also used the Memory Link option with my White version. The last thing I did was head over to the Virbank Complex and fought everyone there. Now I'm going to head to the Gym.

Friend Codes:

Quote Originally Posted by neo darkrai View Post
    I got to Virbank City and started training. I also used the Memory Link option with my White version. The last thing I did was head over to the Virbank Complex and fought everyone there. Now I'm going to head to the Gym.

Whats the memory link? Like you can transfer your W pokemon to BW2?
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/343spx0.jpg[/IMG]

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by SoulOfSilver View Post
    I just started playing Black 2 a couple of hours ago, and I caught a shiny Azurill!! This is the first shiny I've found since the RSE days.
    Wow, that's awesome! Congrats!

I continued onwards, battling one more Pokemon Trainer on Route 20 before reaching Floccesy Ranch. When I arrived, my rival Hugh challenged me to a battle. Snivy did well, launching out a few leers and using tackles once or twice. The battle against Hugh was fun, and Snivy and I emerged victorious. Suddenly, the Ranch owners approached us, asking us if we had seen another Herdier around. In a rage, Hugh took off in search of the lost Herdier. Before searching for the Herdier, I worked to catch every Pokemon in the Ranch. This feat took a while, but I eventually caught every Pokemon the Ranch had to offer, including: Mareep, Patrat, Lillipup, Azurill, Psyduck, and Riolu. I stored all the Pokemon in Box 1, except for Riolu, which I added to my team! I returned to the Ranch with my new Pokemon Partner, and leveled him up to LV9 before continuing the search for Herdier. After battling a Janitor, Hugh and I searched even further within the Ranch. I went on ahead, and saw a man in a black uniform who claimed to be part of a group called Team Plasma. He was extremely frustrated that I had found him, and threw a TM21 Frustration at me and ran away. Hugh arrived with Herdier's owner, both happy to see each other again. Hugh and I returned to the Ranch, where the owners thanked us and sent us on our ways. I returned to Flocessy Town and healed my Pokemon. Next, I saved the game.

Team:
    Snivy LV13 (Tackle, Growth, Vine Whip, Wrap)
    Riolu LV11 (Quick Attack, Counter, Endure, Feint)

Name: Josh
    Time: 1:57
    Pokedex: Seen: 11 Obtained: 10
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast