Page 30 of 167 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Default Pokémon White 2: Episodes 24-27

Episode 24: Welcome to Las Vegas... I mean, Nimbasa City
    Stopped at Nimbasa City, the city that never sleeps (it lacks a Game Corner but I can't do a thing about that). Did a sidetrip to Route 5, where Someone with Cheren's glasses appeared for the nth time, seeming her hearing skills are exceptional (she found Hilbert that way two years ago with N), she heard a Pokémon and I got the tutorial (another one) about Hidden Grottoes and inside that one had a Minccino which I added to my main team, since his Ability is too good to be wasted. Now it's Skill Link Hax payback time!
    After that small side trip, I decided to explore the city.
    Battled the trainers inside the Stadiums, now each Stadium starts with three trainers and after each battle I obtain healing items as a reward (crappy Potions that case).
    I noticed my Pokémon were a "little" underleveled, but I ignored that.
    After that, I tagged along with Rosa and swept the Haxway Bosses Ingo and Emmet, Lucario helped Rosa's Pignite against the Haxway Bosses' Gordurr and Boldore.

Episode 25: Lost Items
    After the tag battle, I entered inside the Gear Station and caught the train to Anville Town.
    Explored the town, I have to remember to do that on weekends.
    While in the town, I helped a girl who lost a Pansage.
    Returned to Nimbasa and found the green monkey with a Depot Agent.
    After helping the girl, she told me about finding a boy with green hair saying what the girl's Pansage wanted to be in the future.
    Why does that thing sound so familiar? A boy with green hair?
    Inside the Musical Hall in Nimbasa City, I obtained a Prop Case with tons of Props, which belonged to Hilbert.
    The Musical owner said I had the same aura as the guy who left the Prop Case, then I saw another of those flashbacks.
    When I was going to face the Gym challenge, I found a Dropped Item (Xtransciever), I got a call from that item from a girl called Yancy. Now, I'll get calls from time to time until I find the girl (hope she's pretty, since the Xtransciever Model is outdated).

Episode 26: The World Ends With Roller Coasters
    Went to the New Gym where Clyde said Kamitsure maybe be inside the Old Gym, where I found two trainers (Rolan and Colette) but instead of Kamitsure, I found a girl who gave me a Parlyz Heal and she said the Gym Leader is now in the New Gym.
    Went to the New Gym, now it's a catwalk which reminds me of Shibuya (Dancer in The Street, anoyne?).
    Clyde gave me a valuable tip about Electric-type moves being useless against Ground-types (like Trapinch), but warned me about a certain Pokémon (Emolga) being immune to Ground-type moves, but Kamitsure forgot my Trapinch has Rock Slide.
    Now, I'll sweep the entire Gym, FWAHAHAHAH!

Episode 27: The World Ends With Kamitsure
    Inside the catwalk, faced Kamitsure's models, man, it was being a superstar, me and Trapinch.
    Finally, Kamitsure appeared and shined everything with her presence.
    So far she was the first Gym Leader where I had to face twice for one single reason.
    In my first battle, I lost without using a single Pokémon because she made a strip tease show, where she stipped away her jacket made of Mareep/Flaaffy wool.
    That made me reacting like Muten Roshi, saying things like undies and boobies.
    She was so embarassed that her models kicked me to the outside.
    In my rematch, I remembered I had an ugly Pokémon, so before Kamitsure's strip show I sent out Trapinch.
    That made Kamitsure screaming and saying about my Pokémon being ugly.
    I replied saying Gym Battles aren't Beauty Contests.
    She replied saying I was in a catwalk so I had to use pretty Pokémon.
    Kamitsure had Emolga, Flaaffy and Zebstrika.
    vs , since Kamitsure's main selling point is Volt Switching over and over until defeating her challengers, I had a Ground-type Pokémon with me, since Ground-type Pokémon ruin her entire strategy. Trapinch had to Rock Slide Emolga three times since Kamitsure used her Hyper Potion on Turn 2 (did about 90% against Emolga), since Trapinch was so zetta slow, he took two hits from Quick Attack and Pursuit.
    vs , before hitting the sheep with Dig, Trapinch was severely damaged thanks to Flaaffy's Take Down.
    vs , in a long battle, don't expect a very slow Pokémon to survive many hits and Zebstrika's Quick Attack finished Trapinch.
    vs , the zebra could have used Flame Charge to sweep Lucario but her Volt Switch did the same thing (without the speed boost), not before taking a Dig.
    vs , Intimidate was useless since Volt Switch is a Special Move, but Growlithe's Reversal finally defeated Zebstrika.
    Hooray! Obtained the Bolt Badge (4 obtained, 4 to go) and TM72 (Volt Switch).
    Before getting out of the Gym, Kamitsure and her models walked with me in the catwalk.
    Now, I need a really long rest at Nimbasa's Pokémon Center.
    Last edited by Star Champion AJ; 27th January 2013 at 12:44 AM.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

DAY 1
    Ok got the games, ready to play!! I have both versions. I stupidly started White 2 already. I have a tepig and a azuril but have not yet beat the first gym. I am going to start my Black 2 now so I can beat it and get the Hard Key thing, to make White 2 harder. I think I'll choose a oshawott and power through the game.

Update: Actually... no, I think I'm going to talk to all the characters in the game and do all side"quests" and take the game easy.
    Update: Notice the rival's house has two beds in it... Mind Blown. GG Gamefreak.
    Update: Just learned how to catch a pokemon for the 800th time.
    Update: Entering the second town? Hi alder. I herd u got fired.
    Update: This town reminds me of Pokemon Ranger (My favoirte spin-off).
    Update: Route 20. What happened to HMs? In my opinion, they should be hidden and you have to talk to people or explore areas to find them. Because a small tree is more interesting than a hiker blocking a path.
    Update: Was looking for a growlithe in the ranch, turns out they are not here. Time to find a riolu. 5%? Awesome.
    Update: I give up, no riolu.
    Update: Floccesy Ranch, looking for the Herdier. Think I'm done for the night.
    Update: Looking for the herdier

Summary: Started the game, chose Oshawott. Went through everything, noticed all the differences from the prior game. Got to Floccesy Town & Ranch talked to Alder and I am currently looking for the missing Herdier. Level 12 female Oshawott for right now. Couldn't find a Riolu.
    Last edited by Siebold; 20th October 2012 at 4:56 AM.

I went to Giant Chasm and went on the Plasma Frigate. After battling a bunch of people and solving a warping tile puzzle, I saw Colress again and had to battle him. His team wasn't really that difficult to defeat, but it was quite annoying because half my team ended up paralyzed. The battle dragged on for a while, but I won eventually.

After that, I went to Ghetsis's room where I had to listen to him make some speech. When he left, I had to battle the Shadow Triad. Once they were defeated, I left. Oh, and my rival finally got his sister's kitty back.

I then went inside the cave at the back of the Giant Chasm. Ghetsis was there, and N showed up eventually too. I watched Kyurem and Reshiram undergo absofusion (however you spell it) to form White Kyurem. I had to battle White Kyurem, who was knocked out by my Reuniclus rather easily. I battled Ghetsis after that, who I destroyed with Zweilous after using Work Up a few times.

When all the Team Plasma stuff was done, I headed for Route 23. I trained there for a while, even got my Zweilous to level 64 so that it could evolve. I then went to the badge check gate, where N gave me the Waterfall HM. Now, I'm about to head into Victory Road.

Not much happened today. I was in the desert resort, found a Sigilyph, ran out of Pokeballs if I recall correctly, restarted the game, found another right after it, caught it, had an OK nature, then I made it up to Elesa, forgot to save, turned off the game, and I was back in the Desert Resort. I found another Sigilyph after that, I weakened it down, killed it with a critical, found another one, FINALLY CAUGHT IT AND SAVED AFTERWARDS, but it had a terrible nature (Lonely). Now I'm in the Pokecenter of Nimbasa, preparing to head out to train my 5 Pokemon to lvl 24 or so before continuing.

Current Location: The path between Nimbasa City and Route 4, the one where you hang around and wait for children to come by so you can ask them if they want a job at the place you for some reason are now working in. Edit: Mahbad, Nimbasa City's Pokecenter.

Current Team:
    Eevee (Name: Vapor) - Male - lvl 20 - Sassy Nature - Ability: Run Away - Sand-Attack, Growl, Quick Attack, Bite
    Genesect (No nickname) - No gender - lvl 21 - Rash Nature - Ability: Download - Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Flame Charge, Signal Beam
    Lucario (Name: John) - Male - lvl 21 - Jolly Nature - Ability: Steadfast - Force Palm, Quick Attack, Return, Counter
    Servine (Name: Jalorda) - Male - lvl 22 - Calm Nature - Ability: Overgrow - Tackle, Leech Seed, Leaf Tornado, Wrap
    Patrat (Name: Hand) - Female - lvl 4 - Naive Nature - Ability: Keen Eye - Tackle, Leer, Cut
    Sigilyph (Name: Gale) - Female - lvl 19 - Lonely Nature - Ability: Magic Guard - Psywave, Tailwind Whirlwind, Thunder Wave
    Last edited by "Spite" DefaultAsAwesome; 20th October 2012 at 4:51 AM.

I didn't make a point to talk about my myriad Black 2 happenings but since I was starting up White 2 now so I could clear out my Dream Radar & grab the Genesect event before I forget about it.

Before doing anything, I sent over the Challenge Key and set it to Challenge Mode. White 2 will be my "main" game and I wanted it to have the most full experience.

Started a new game, went with my usual name this time (Lucas) and the default name for Hugh.
    Since I had already gabbed to everyone in Black 2, I just went straight to lookout point this time around.
    I chose Oshawott (Docile nature, nicknamed him Takamaru) since, hey, I chose Oshawott way back in White so why not also Snivy is terrible

I was honestly a bit worried about Hugh. Level 6 Snivy was just a bit out of my comfort zone, but I was lucky that he spent 2 turns leering after the first tackle. It was a good thing Oshawott dealt the final blow when he did, though; the Tackle did 8 damage after 2 leers so had it just survived with a little more health I'd already have a loss.
    It was so weird seeing Oshawott gain two & a half levels. I can tell Challenge Mode is going to be fun already.

After that I did the usual Pokemon Center tutorial and then quit out so I could:
    -Memory Link with my White game
    -Recieve my Dream Radar spoils that have been sitting in there waiting to be sent over to a game that could really use them. Togepi, Staryu, Igglybuff, Porygon, Rotom, Sigilyph; Water, Thunder, Fire stones, blue shard, red shard, pp up. Not sure if I'll use any of them but they're nice to have around.
    -Collect that Genesect

Then I finished up the catching tutorial and saved & quit.
    Not sure when I'll pick it up again, I think I want to flesh out Black 2 a little more with the Pokedex & Black Tower

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Before doing anything, I sent over the Challenge Key and set it to Challenge Mode. White 2 will be my "main" game and I wanted it to have the most full experience.
    I can't wait to start my White 2 with the challenge mode after I finish black 2 I have been wanting higher level pokemon for ever

Since my last post I've done quite a bit. Ran all aroudn castellia doing all of its mini quest. Found all of the harlequins, beat up on some gamefreak employees and did the battle building side quest. Got an exp share and a rare candy from these deeds. then i ran up to route 4 and caught all of the pokemon in that area, but i'm only keeping sandile for my team. Then i hit the sewers up looking for team plasma with the rival, and did a little training off of the infinite health double battles to get sandile into the twenties and then beat up on team plasma. Hit up the relic path and caught everything except drilbur, pretty hard to get into those dust spots without repels, I'll eventually go back down there and catch one for the pokedex. Then hit up the park where i'm currently aldino grinding, and got magby to evolve. want the whole team up to 29/30 for the gym battle (magmars going to star
    current team
    Dewott lv. 30
    Lucario lv. 29
    Magmar lv. 30
    sandile lv. 24

ps. i honestly HATE whimsicott and cottonee!!! That stupid leech seed/mega drain combo when i'm trying to catch them is THE WORST
    Last edited by Butta; 20th October 2012 at 5:44 AM.

Got a Porygon from Dream Radar and transferred it to Black 2. Turns out it's a Quiet Porygon. Dis gonna be good.

Also upgraded Join Avenue to rank 6. Taste my shiny green ceiling!
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Fooling around Nimbasa fighting trainers and getting weird calls from some giggle unknown chick who totally wants to hook up. Just trying to get experience before my fight with Elesa. Can I say I love the catwalk thing? These Gyms are just really intriguing and super cool to look at in this game!

Pignite Lv29
    Azumarill Lv26
    Lucario Lv28
    Playing Pokemon since the R/B days...

I had some problems getting the game, but I finally have it in my possession. I just entered the Castelia Sewers, and this is currently my team:

Dewott (I actually prefer Snivy as a starter, but I chose him in my Black 1 game...)
    Riolu
    Growlithe
    Magnemite
    Zubat (Newly caught!)

I feel that I'm slightly underleveled, so I'm going to try to get them all to level 20 before I move on.

Since my last post I got everyone up to the levels I wanted but had a little internal debate concerning my in game team. I went back down into the relic path and caught a drilbur and wasn't sure if I wanted an excadrill for the squad or krookodile. I decided to stick with krookodile because even though I love excadrill I used one in my black playthrough. So at the park I got the team up to lv 30 and ended up catching everyone including whimsicott and loppuny. Then destroyed Burge with Magmar and Dewott, magmar's back sprite is HILARIOUS! continued onto rt.4 and beat coreless and called it a night from there.
    Current team:
    Dewott lv 31
    Magmar lv 31
    Lucario lv 30
    Krokorok lv 30

I just beat Elesa in W2

This is my current team:

Charmeleon lvl 32

Wartortle lvl 31

Venusaur lvl 32
    Need friends for friend Safari and to evolve some pokemon! This is my FC: 3738- 0270 - 0097

I didnt find a thread about shinies so...

I got a shiny Magnemite after just 30 eggs!!!

I think Shining charm + Masuda method is a good combo

Why Magnemite? 2 years ago i found a shiny magnemite but i wanted a Mew so i traded it (ofc Mew was hacked) -_- Now ive been reclaiming it since Pokemon White 1 but now that i got the shining charm i started again and i got it ^-^ first shiny of the game

I think Tentacool will be next because i had one but i traded it too -.- for a freaking Manaphy (obv hacked too)... Im reclaiming every shiny i traded lol
    Last edited by cuchifru; 20th October 2012 at 2:50 PM.
    HG BADGE QUEST

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OTHER SHINIES (not counting gifts)

Just started my White 2 Challenge Mode file. So far I'm at the pokecenter after amazingly defeating Hyuu's level 6 Oshawott (chose Tepig this game while I chose Snivy for White and Black 2 which files hold the male MCs.) I chose the girl MC this time around (as a distinguisher from Black 2) and have name her Mei. Now I'm watching the breeder's story (again.)
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Finished Black 2(just until you beat the elite four, not the whole game). Took me 33hrs and some odd minutes. Finished the black tower to get the shiny gible, and I'm going to transfer it to my white 2.

Started white 2, got oshawott, and going to do the whole game in challenge mode.

I cleared Route 6 and received Surf in the process. I then went back through past routes with my new HM and picked up any items I could now reach. I entered Mistralton Cave after that, in order to do some training. I returned to Route 6 then and went into Chargestone Cave. After some time, I reached the other side and found myself in Mistralton City, where I saved.

Four evolutions today. Yay?

Current Team:
    James Lv. 34
    Rupert Lv. 33
    Omega Lv. 32
    Cinna Lv. 33
    River Lv. 33

Dex:
    48/649 (7.40%)

Up at Elesa right now, but she is the biggest pain in the *** on Challenge mode.

My team as of now:

lv 29 Scraggy
    lv 30 Servine @leftovers
    lv 28 Growlithe
    lv 29 Crobat

I also have an eviolite to use for either growlithe or scraggy

Her team:

lv 30 Emolga
    lv 30 Flaafy
    lv 30 joltik
    lv 32 Zebstrika

I just can't do anything against electic, flying, and paralysis

Looks like I'm gonna be training on that breeder in Lostlorn forest for quite a while now.

Update: rose my pokes to 35 and solo'ed with scraggy
    Last edited by Bdb2010; 20th October 2012 at 11:13 PM.
    My White 2 Challenge-Mode Team: Defeated Champion

My Black 2 Team: Defeated Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    Finished EV training my Growlithe and started using him against trainers (no shinies =[! ). Beat Elesa and got my 4th badge, then went to Lostlorn Forest and caught some new pokemon. Trained my Growlithe up to level 36 and raised some of my other pokemons' levels. So far, so slow! But that's alright.
    Well last night and today, I did the tutorial PWT thing, beat Team Plasma on the ship, leveled up my pokemon a bit (I'll be ready to evolve my Growlithe soon!), defeated Clay (whoops, out of chronological order now), went in Relic Passage, got most(?) of the items, caught Volcarona, went back to Castelia Park to try to find a new Eevee (sorry current buddy!) with IVs I preffered more. Caught about 10 using the repel trick and one of them I noticed hit me harder which I wanted, and he ended up having 30 calculated attack IV and 28 Sp. Attack IV. I know Umbreon is supposed to be more defensive or whatever, but I want to be more offensive with mine just because. I'd been keeping my other Eevee with me to let his happiness go up, so that was kind of a waste now that I'm not using him (I'll just let him evolve into an espeon, I guess, as long as he's closer to maxing happiness). But at least I can train my new Eevee now without worrying about him evolving into Espeon while I'm EV training him so I won't have to SR.

So right now, as I type this, I'm going through Route 6 continuing the story, though I think I'll head back to Relic Passage just to try to evolve my Servine into Serperior so I don't feel the need to train it as much anymore. Then I might try to start EV training my Eevee. I have to go to work tonight though, so I won't have as much time (although I worked all of yesterday so today isn't as bad) and probably won't finish his training today.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Stranger in a Strange House

After exploring Letimas Town (I finally remembered its name!), I headed off to the Strange House, and my god that place is god damn creepy. I explored it for a bit, where I encountered that girl. I got that she's dead, but I wonder what happened to her and if there's an actual backstory. I'm think I've seen something like that before and it has to do with Darkrai, I'm not sure. So anyways, I got the Lunar Wing and I headed off to Reversal Mountain, and my god that place is annoying when your Pokemon are underleveled.

I must have gotten into 50 wild encounters exploring the 5 billion branching paths, but at least my team leveled significantly. But yeah, that dungeon is so annoying because there's so many places to go and you don't know which is the right direction and which is not, and I wanted to explore all of it and I had to go back and forth. Ugh. So I cleared it after like an hour and a half and arrived in Undella. Next time I'm going to go explore the city a bit, as well as the bay, then head on off towards Lacunosa and Opelucid

Just finished off Cheren in my White 2 challenge mode file. He nearly wiped out my whole team of lvl 11s (Which were Tepig, Riolu, Ralts, Mareep, Drifloon, and Igglybuff. Only Mareep, Drifloon and Igglybuff survived, but I didn't use Drifloon and Igglybuff so that doesn't exactly count.) Anyways, hopefully I can find some decent training for them all before I face Roxie or god knows how I'm supposed to go against her. (I do have the 5 of the 8 Dream Radar legends all at level 5, Dialga Lugia and Ho-oh missing because I don't have the games, but I don't want to level them or train them because I'd rather use this rare low-level opportunity to send them over to Black 2, because I have my main arm- I mean team bulk there, and train them well enough to be able to do some damage competitively.)
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

I defeated N and brought the black stone to Dragonspiral Tower. I caught Zekrom and filled in some gaps on my Unova Dex. I found the magma stone and caught Uxie. I cleared the first two floors on Black Tower

Finished all the Pokestar Studios movies, gonna take a break now...
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I travelled around Route 4, caught myself a Scraggy and trained it up for a while. I then headed up to the Desert Resort where I caught two of N's Pokémon - Darumaka and Darmanitan. I also caught a Trapinch. After I was finished with the Desert Resort and Relic Castle, I went to Join Avenue and became the manager. I set up 3 shops and had one visitor to one of them!

I then visited Nimbasa City and challenged the Subway Bosses with Rosa. I saw all of Nimbasa's sights (and headed to Anville Town) and I tried the Musical. I then headed up to Route 16 and Lostlorn Forest for a bit of training, where I also caught a Gothita. At the amusement park I found the Dropped Item and Yancy called me up. I then headed to the roller coaster and ferris wheel before going to the Gym. I really loved Elesa's new gym. She was a tough challenge, the hardest so far imo but I managed to beat her.

BOLT BADGE GET!

After getting the badge I made my way to Route 5 but not before helping Hugh defeat Team Plasma. Now it's off to Driftveil City!

Current team
    Servine / Level 29
    Flaaffy / Level 28
    Whirlipede / Level 27
    Scraggy / Level 27
    Gothita / Level 27
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I beat Clay (sorry if I already said this) thanks to Servine. Did Team Plasma and The Pokemon World Tournament. Trained in Chargestone Cave, where Tyler and Lucas evolved! Cleared Celestial Tower (after my team getting pounded several times) and went to challenge Skyla. I love the gym puzzle. Love it. Lance thrashed Skyla, and then I went to Reversal Mountain. I caught a Scorupi, which I named Scorpio. I evolved him too, but I'm not sure about him... I got to Undella Town, trained a bit, and then saved. Team is level 40-42.

Team:
    (Lucas - Lance - Tyler - Lunar - Scorpio)

I explored the rest of the Castelia Sewers where I captured a Muk, met a few more trainers, found a lot of items and a third way leading up to the city, this time to some backstreets of the city. There, I found a gang consisting of a roughneck, a dancer and a guitarist. They challenged me because I had invaded their territory, and I defeated all of them. Because of my strength, they made me their new leader. Quite a surprise, I hope they can help me sometime in the future. But I guess not.

I went back to Driftveil and explored the final part of the Relic Passage, but didn’t find anything of interest, just an item. My Frillish had gotten enough training at this point, so I was ready to go back out to Route 6. There, I battled the remaining trainers and captured an Unfezant. At the end of the route, I saw a blue Pokemon running in front of me, but it disappeared soon afterwards. The old Plasma dude I had met before and another old man walked up to me and told me that it had been Cobalion, a Legendary Pokemon which was believed to have disappeared long ago.

Before entering Chargestone Cave, I went to Mistralton Cave and explored it. I captured an Axew and an Aron, battled all the trainers I could battle and picked up all items. But a part of the cave was blocked, so I will have to return later and explore that part at another time, another place. Exited the Cave and went to Chargestone Cave instead. Here, I met Bianca, who said she was doing research in the cave. Sounded interesting. I walked through the cave, battled a bunch of trainers, picked up all items and captured Joltik, Klink, Ferroseed, Nosepass and Tynamo. My Magneton also evolved into Magnezone inside of the Cave.

I found the exit on the other side of the cave and had now arrived in Mistralton City. There, I met no one else but Professor Juniper! She told me she had done some research in the area, and headed out to the Celestial Tower. The Gym Leader, Skyla, also appeared and wanted me to challenge her at the Gym. So that was what I had to do next. But before that, I wanted to go to the Celestial Tower and talk to the Professor. I did, and she gave me a Lucky Egg, which will make my training a bit easier.

I trained all members of my team a little bit before going to the Gym, my Frillish reached level 40 and evolved into Jellicent. I was ready for the Gym, and went there. Challenged the trainers first, and then it was time for Skyla. I was feeling a bit less confident since I had noticed that the levels of the Pokemon here had started to get very close to the levels of my team. Still, I had to do it.

So, I challenged her. I used my newly evolved Magnezone and won quite easily, her Swanna was also one level below my team, fortunately. I got my sixth badge, and my errands in this city were done… for now. I exited the Gym, and met Professor Juniper again. She told me she and Skyla was heading towards Lentimas Town, and asked me to follow them. I wanted to, but decided to explore Route 7 first.

Went out there, battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured Watchog, Zebstrika and Seviper. My Gothorita also evolved into Gothitelle, which means that all members of my team are now fully evolved. At the end of the Route, I found the Entrance to Twist Mountain. But I couldn’t enter since one of the E4 members, Marshal, was blocking the way, the reason being that the inside of the mountain had collapsed. I went back to Route 7 and entered the Celestial Tower once more. I battled all the trainers in here, picked up all items and captured a Litwick and an Elgyem. I also rang the bell at the top of the Tower, but it didn’t sound like anything special. Maybe I’m not worthy of being the successor of the legendary Hero who saved Unova two years ago. Maybe I’m just a useless trainer who can’t do anything right.

Flew back to Mistralton, then we were about to take the Plane to Lentimas Town. Bianca appeared, and decided to follow us there. We arrived, and Bianca told me that Team Plasma was in the area… which probably means that my Rival is somewhere around here as well. I explored the town, but there wasn’t much to see here. Will continue my journey in order to find my true destiny tomorrow.

Team:
    - level 42
    - level 42
    - level 41
    - level 42
    - level 41
    - level 42
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Page 30 of 167 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast