Page 31 of 167 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bdb2010 View Post
    Up at Elesa right now, but she is the biggest pain in the *** on Challenge mode.

My team as of now:

lv 29 Scraggy
    lv 30 Servine @leftovers
    lv 28 Growlithe
    lv 29 Crobat

I also have an eviolite to use for either growlithe or scraggy

Her team:

lv 30 Emolga
    lv 30 Flaafy
    lv 30 joltik
    lv 32 Zebstrika

I just can't do anything against electic, flying, and paralysis

Looks like I'm gonna be training on that breeder in Lostlorn forest for quite a while now.
    I beat all her Pokemon with a level 22 sandshrew ^_^ and I thought it was on route 4? I didn't know there was one in Kathleen forest. Anyways, decided to try and get all three elemental monkeys. And I need to get a growlithe, one still hasnt shown up! And clay's excadrill, I absolutely hate that thing. I get it in red then he gets a critical and kos my last member.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

A lot of stuff happened today. First I was in the avenue thing where for some strange ****ing reason you now work in. I recommended/invited some people to stores. Then I went to Route 5, trained my Pokemon who were at around lvl 20 to level 25. I also fought some people in the Small Court. I then went to the roller coaster place, then to the gym. Then I beat Elesa. Then I went back to Route 5, met Charles, and went to Driftveil. I caught a Ducklett on the bridge so I can use it for Surfing later. I kept it in my PC for the most part, though. I was given a Zorua by Zinzolin (it was Zinzolin, right? I may have mixed them up), I'm not using it for my team, though. I beat Clay. I'm surprised I beat him, luckily the Zorua saved me when all of my Pokemon went down. I went to the PWT or whatever, and I won, using my Servine, Lucario, and Genesect. Also, I taught Genesect fly. I would've used it on my Sigilyph if it wasn't such an awful physical attacker. I then beat Team Plasma (which was annoying, as I forgot I had Genesect out front, who was already overleveled, and I didn't want to train it much before the rest of my team caught up). Then, I went to Route 5, got Surf, taught my Ducklett Surf, went to Route 19, got the Water Stone, and evolved my Eevee into Vaporeon. Also, when I was fighting Team Plasma, my Eevee was about to evolve into Espeon. I guess that's what the B Button is for. I already had my team planned out, I didn't want to mess it up with an Espeon, though it's one of my favorite Eeveelutions. Well, my 4th favorite. But still. Now I'm in Driftveil, about to head out further into Route 5. And can I just say this?: Why do I still have Wrap on my Servine?

Current Location: Driftveil City

Current Team:
    Servine (Name: Jalorda) - lvl 28 - Male - Calm Nature - Ability: Overgrow - Slam, Leech Seed, Leaf Tornado, Wrap
    Vaporeon (Name: Vapor) - lvl 28 - Male - Sassy Nature - Ability: Water Absorb - Dig, Surf, Take Down, Bite
    Lucario (Name: John) - lvl 29 - Male - Jolly Nature - Ability: Steadfast - Force Palm, Quick Attack, Return, Bone Rush
    Sigilyph (Name: Gale) - lvl 28 - Female - Lonely Nature - Ability: Magic Guard - Psywave, Light Screen, Air Cutter, Reflect
    Genesect (No Nickname) - lvl 31 - No Gender - Rash Nature - Ability: Download - Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Fly, Signal Beam
    Ducklett (No Nickname) - lvl 23 - Female - Hasty Nature - Ability: Keen Eye - Surf, Aerial Ace, BubbleBeam, FeatherDance
    Last edited by "Spite" DefaultAsAwesome; 20th October 2012 at 11:48 PM.

Just started Black 2 last night. I just got my second badge and my team so far is Tepig, Flaffy and Riolu. Heading to the big city next, but first stop, Pokestar studios.
    "Your future is not ahead of you."

I was able to do a lot yesterday since my last post. Let's see...

Recent Activity [as of 10/20]:
    • I did the Strange House sidequest.
    • I cleared out all the trainers from Route 14 (entrance blocked to White Forest) to Route 22.
    • I beat Drayden and Marlon. (Haha, lucky Foul Play crit that OHKO'd Drayden's Haxorus. xD And Marlon just got swept by my super-underleveled Ampharos.)
    • I infiltrated the Plasma Frigate.
    • I captured all three of the Swords of Justice; soft-resetted for certain natures. (Timid on Cobalion, Hasty on Virizion, Jolly on Terrakion.)
    • Recent captures: Starmie, Buizel, Absol, Duosion, Drifblim, Banette, Skarmory, Mienfoo, Lunatone, Solrock, Tangela (DW), Marill, Pinsir, Staryu, Crustle.
    • Recent evolutions: Skorupi → Drapion.

Current Party:
    • Samurott♂ - Level 56
    • Drapion♂ - Level 51
    • Volcarona♂ - Level 50
    • Krookodile♀ - Level 45
    • Ampharos♂ - Level 41
    • Unfezant♀ - Level 33

Miscellaneous Progess:
    • # of Gym Badges: 8
    • Unova Dex: 200/300 (seen); 68/300 (owned)
    • National Dex: Not yet acquired.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Well, I just defeated the E4 pretty easily.
    The E4 themselves weren't too hard at all, and I solo'd Grimsley and Marshal with Heracross and Swoobat respectively.

Then I absolutely DESTROYED Iris.
    Heracross OHKO'ed Hydreigon with Close Combat.
    Archeops was sent out, and used Rock Slide to faint what remained of Heracross's health(like 5 hp).
    Sent out KlingKlang.
    I used Shift Gear(+1Atk, +2Spd), Archeops used Rock Slide. It wasn't very effective.
    I used Shift Gear(+2Atk, +4Spd), Archeops used Rock Slide. It wasn't very effective.
    I used Shift Gear(+3Atk, +6Spd), Archeops used Rock Slide. It wasn't very effective.
    I healed KlingKlang with a hyper potion and Archeops went for Rock Slide again. It wasn't very effective.
    I used Shift Gear(+4Atk, +6Spd), Archeops used Rock Slide. It wasn't very effective.
    I used Shift Gear(+5Atk, +6Spd), Archeops used Rock Slide. It wasn't very effective.
    I used Shift Gear(+6Atk, +6Spd), Archeops used Rock Slide. It wasn't very effective.
    I healed KlingKlang with a hyper potion and Archeops went for Rock Slide again. It wasn't very effective.
    KlinkKlang used Gear Grind. It hit 1 time. Archeops fainted.
    Iris sent out Druddigon. KlingKlang used Gear Grind. It hit 2 times. Druddigon fainted.
    Iris sent out Aggron. KlingKlang used Gear Grind. It hit 2 times. Aggron fainted.
    Iris sent out Haxorus. KlingKlang used Gear Grind. It hit 2 times. Haxorus fainted.
    Iris sent out Lapras. KlingKlang used Gear Grind. It hit 2 times. Lapras fainted.
    And that was that.

Now I'm catching 600 some odd random pokes so I can start trading my completed nat pokedex from Black into Black 2 so I can get the Shining Charm. This is gonna take for ever.

Current Team:
    Heracross-61
    Absol-59
    Samurott-60
    Swoobat-60
    KlingKlang-60
    Sandslash-56
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

Just finished a three-or-so-hours Audino training session in Floccesy Ranch to train my White 2 Challenge Mode team up to lvl 17 for Roxie. My Dream Radar Riolu, and Igglybuff evolved. Now they're a lvl 17 Lucario and a lvl 17 Wigglytuff (courtesy of collected moon stones from the Dream Radar before I sent Riolu and Igglybuff over along with the rest of the DR legends back before I beat Cheren.) Embras my male Tepig also evolved and is now a lvl 17 Pignite, while Marekal the Mareep I caught in Floccesy Ranch is now lvl 17 as well and evolved into a Flaaffy. The other two are my DR Ralts and Drifloon which hasn't evolved (due to not being on the correct level) and are lvl 17, both of them.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Undella Sun We Shine Together

I played for about 4 hours, AND I ONLY GOD DAMN MADE IT TO LACUNOSA (if you recall I ended it at Undella). First I explored the Undella Bay a bit, caught me a Remoraid pretty easily. It is also the highest level possible and knows the exact moves I want it to know so I was really happy. I then went to the south part and the triple battle there gave me major issues, I lost twice. Same with the rotational battle ahead, it was really annoying.

Then I began my journey to Lacunosa, and had to keep going and coming back to constantly rotate my Pokemon and/or heal them at the Pokemon Center due to me being like 10 levels underleveled. So after like 2 hours in that route I finally made it to Lacunosa, and I prepared to catch Cobalion next time!

Places I've Been ~
    Cities/Towns
    -Aspertia City
    -Floccesy Town
    -Virbank City
    -Castelia City
    Routes
    -Route 19
    -Route 20
    Other
    -Virbank Complex -Liberty Garden
    -PokeStar Studios -Castelia Sewers
    -Floccesy Ranch

Badge Count - 3/8

Medal Count - 32/50

Team:

Dewott ~ Lv. 21 ~ Tackle, Razor Shell, Water Gun, & Fury Cutter

Growlithe ~ Lv. 21 ~ Fire Fang ~ Leer ~ Odor Slueth ~ Flame Wheel

Short Summary:
    Last edited by Siebold; 21st October 2012 at 2:37 AM.

Final Update of the day...

I got to Roxie on my White 2 Challenge Mode file and man did she give my full team a run for their money. The only ones to survive the ordeal was my Lucario and Pignite. After that I got introduced to Pokestar (again) and was forced to watch Roxie's Father's fai- I mean masterpiece of a movie. Now I'm on my way to Castelia (after I deal with Boathouse Neo Plasma) to see if I can rename my Dream Radar Pokemon and will stop there for the day.
    Last edited by Kanethedragon; 21st October 2012 at 2:20 AM.

I hope to get White 2 either tomorrow or in the coming week. Tomorrow's my birthday, and I have a Target gift card. All I need is transportation. Since my last post, I beat the game and have been doing a BUNCH of postgame stuff! I caught the first four members of my mono-Electric team, but I'm going to be holding off on that for quite some time.

Crap, I just randomly remembered that I used a female Alakazam named Mystique during one of my old LeafGreen runs! Dammit! And now Mystique the Flygon is in the Hall of Fame forever! That rubs me the wrong way! I just remembered because I was thinking I needed an Alakazam for my mono-Psychic team!
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

After doing the Pokestudio movies, I left and was headed to the port thing. There, I saw Roxie and Hugh argue with these Team Plasma grunts. I went in to help them and each of us fought each grunt. They ran off to route 20 and we chased them. There we saw them and I think they ran away, can't remember well. Then I finally could go to Castelia City, which I did with Hugh. When we arrived, we went on our different paths. I was going on a tour doing several quests there and I found the gym. I tried to enter but they said Burgh wasn't there, and then I met Iris. She said Burgh was probably doing his stuff in the Sewers, which she led me to and I found Hugh there. We assumed it was TP stuff. We entered and after some battles we found some team plasma grunts, who we defeated and then saw Burgh. TP ran away, and then they left the sewers. I didn't, I explored the Sewers for a while, the Relic Cave thing, and the Castelia Park. In the Castelia Park, I caught my 4th team member, an Eevee, called Furbunny. I traied it to level 20 with the Exp. Share, and then I got sick of the Sewers. I went outside and decided to do some Funfest missions, where we fought Karate dudes. With that, Eevee went up to level 21. Finally, we fought the Battle Company and the dudes from Gamefreak, and got Growlithe and Eevee to level 22. Now my whole team was level 22, and we went to the gym.

God, this gym is absolutely fabulous! After fighting with Pyropuppy through the trainers. How Burgh describes his Pokemon is adorable *.* And his clothes haha xD Anyways, Pyropuppy beat Swadloon and Leavanny, while Servine beat Dwebble after an intense Leaf Tornado + Leech Seed + Leftovers VS Struggle Bug + Rock Polish + Hyper Potion.

Team:
    White 2

Last edited by TheSirPeras; 21st October 2012 at 5:09 PM.

I restarted my game and I'll wait for the day I meet somebody who can spare me a Challenge Mode key. I got a second Genesect...and I'm stupidly filling my bag with some very good freebies through the Dream Radar. Yes, you can do this once Bianca gives you the Pokedex...and before you take a few steps south to fight Hugh.

*First rival fight*

Hugh: Alright, time to fight! ...Wait, hold on, you got a Dewott already?!

Rosa: *Wearing sunglasses* Dream Radar, punk. *Feeds Dewott with a Rare Candy*
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 21st October 2012 at 3:16 AM.

Okay final complete update for the day...

After beating Neo Plasma, I sailed on over to Castelia and made a few trips to the NR (Name Rater.) I then set the names as follows and why: In my party, I renamed Ralts to "Gardea" (it's female) and it was named after it's final evolution Gardevoir and it being the closest I felt like getting to the word "Garden" without using the name Gardenia. I then named Lucario "Luca" (it's female) as it being part of the end line name and because I've been keeping tabs on a Ar Tonelico 2 LP (Let's Play) on Youtube. I named Drifloon "Driffy" as it being part of the evolution line's name and it's female. Finally for my team names, I named Wigglytuff "Tuffles" because it's female and part of the evolution line's name. DR (Dream Radar) Legends, we'll start with the Kami Trio. I named each of them after their respective gods, Fuujin (Tornadus), Raijin (Thundurus), and Inari (Landorus.) I then named Palkia "Dai Ginga" to mean "Super Galactic" since it's the "Spatial Pokemon" and I named the only other DR Legend that I can get "Jigen Hogo" (Giratina) to translate as "Dimension Protector/Protector of Dimensions/Dimensional Protector/etc." because of the fact that Giratina tries to protect the dimensional balance in Platinum's storyline because of Team Galactic and Cyrus.

So I just went through an interesting sidequest. I was wondering through Humilau (I like that Marlon will pose behind the faceboard with for a picture), and I met this guy. Apparently he's on his honeymoon, and he heard that you can hear the bell on Celestial Tower all the way in Humilau, and wants me to ring it to prove if it's true or not. Sounds easy enough, right? So I head to the tower, but when I arrive, someone's blocking the stairs. All the sudden, I have to go through the tower taking out this dude's seven evil ex-bo-I mean, four evil ex-girlfriends, who were actually pretty strong (of course, my teams around the mid-sixties, so that could be why). Also, the final girl had a team of 6 lv. 66 Pokemon... Anyway, after beating them all, they disappear, and I rang the bell. I tell the guy (who, of course, didn't hear the bell from there), and he rewards me with a Revive.

Sooooo..... yeah :|
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by wunderkind View Post
    So I just went through an interesting sidequest. I was wondering through Humilau (I like that Marlon will pose behind the faceboard with for a picture), and I met this guy. Apparently he's on his honeymoon, and he heard that you can hear the bell on Celestial Tower all the way in Humilau, and wants me to ring it to prove if it's true or not. Sounds easy enough, right? So I head to the tower, but when I arrive, someone's blocking the stairs. All the sudden, I have to go through the tower taking out this dude's seven evil ex-bo-I mean, four evil ex-girlfriends, who were actually pretty strong (of course, my teams around the mid-sixties, so that could be why). Also, the final girl had a team of 6 lv. 66 Pokemon... Anyway, after beating them all, they disappear, and I rang the bell. I tell the guy (who, of course, didn't hear the bell from there), and he rewards me with a Revive.

Sooooo..... yeah :|
    That's...strange. Especially the whole 6 pokemon at Lv. 66, kinda creepy really.

Finally beat Clay! Servine now level 28, sandslash level 30. Only needed these two Haha. Just beat the Pokemon world tournament. Need surf to get to the Castelia parl. I wanna find a eevee

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Finally beat Clay! Servine now level 28, sandslash level 30. Only needed these two Haha. Just beat the Pokemon world tournament. Need surf to get to the Castelia parl. I wanna find a eevee
    To get to Castelia Park? You don't need surf. You just walk up the stairs in the sewers over near where you battle Plasma.

Lol yeah just figured it out. Was walking around, and found the stairs, right next to the stupid exit. -.- anyways, caught growlithe before I went, started at level13, now level 19, raping Gwynedd with dig, and rattata with flame wheel, after he learned it.

I have been trading a lot with my White file. Mostly Dream World Pokemon that I've trained in that game. I decided to challenge all the Unova Leaders at the Pokemon World Tournament. I had to do it twice (it came down to me and Cress at the end of my first run, and I got whooped!). I faced Marlon at the end of the second run, and won pretty easily. I took on the Kanto Leaders after, and beat them easily. Not so much for the Johto Leaders. I beat Clair (she was my first opponent, and I was worried I'd lose!) but lost to Whitney and her stupid Ursaring. Lucario doesn't face Hammer Arm well...hahaha I also went to all the Grottoes (no Ditto or Heracross... Yet!). Today I decided to head to Whitetree Hollow, and found I couldn't get it. I went to Alder's, and he wanted to battle! I was worried my Pokemon (at high 60s-70) would have trouble. I was surprised his were all at 60-62. Easy peasy. Now to train for the Hollow!!
    ***New Signature To Come***

Got eevee! Like the third Pokemon that showed up. Caught roselia, checked a couple grottos, just mulch, level growlithe up a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by Cpchris View Post
    Well last night and today, I did the tutorial PWT thing, beat Team Plasma on the ship, leveled up my pokemon a bit (I'll be ready to evolve my Growlithe soon!), defeated Clay (whoops, out of chronological order now), went in Relic Passage, got most(?) of the items, caught Volcarona, went back to Castelia Park to try to find a new Eevee (sorry current buddy!) with IVs I preffered more. Caught about 10 using the repel trick and one of them I noticed hit me harder which I wanted, and he ended up having 30 calculated attack IV and 28 Sp. Attack IV. I know Umbreon is supposed to be more defensive or whatever, but I want to be more offensive with mine just because. I'd been keeping my other Eevee with me to let his happiness go up, so that was kind of a waste now that I'm not using him (I'll just let him evolve into an espeon, I guess, as long as he's closer to maxing happiness). But at least I can train my new Eevee now without worrying about him evolving into Espeon while I'm EV training him so I won't have to SR.

So right now, as I type this, I'm going through Route 6 continuing the story, though I think I'll head back to Relic Passage just to try to evolve my Servine into Serperior so I don't feel the need to train it as much anymore. Then I might try to start EV training my Eevee. I have to go to work tonight though, so I won't have as much time (although I worked all of yesterday so today isn't as bad) and probably won't finish his training today.
    Today I went through Mistralton Cave and Chargestone cave. Caught all the pokemon I, including ones I wanted (Axew and Aron, though not with very good IVs - will have to return). Made it to the next city...

I beat Skyla and in the process got my Growlithe to level 45 (for Flare Blitz). Once I finished the battle, I gave him a Fire Stone and he became Arcanine!

Checked out the rest of the city after that, picked up all the items, talked to everyone and made it up to Celestial Tower, but waiting to actually enter it or proceed past it for now.

Returned to Virbank Complex to start EV training my Eevee. So I'll be there for a bit...It'd be nice if my Eevee evolved into Umbreon by the time I'm done (so I can fight all the ghost-types/trainers in celestial for some good exp), but I think it's a little soon for that...Still hoping to come across a shiny Growlithe! Got my hopes up!
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

Got a lot done since my last update. From rt 4 I headed to the desert resort and relic castle caught everyone there except sigyliph -__- it didn't want to appear but it's whatever. I also got a funfest Mission while in the desert "Get Rich Quick" or something like that lol. Started the joint ave which seems pretty cool but i'ma focus on my play through for now. Made it to Nimbasa and spoke to everyone in town, then beat up on Emmett and Ingo I believe there names were??? Headed to the stadiums and battled ballas and football players and got potions lol. Then went to lostlurn forest and got the Tm for snarl from a zoroark?! It was craaazy lol but I found a hidden grotto shortly after that and it had a leavanly in it. So I've got a leavanly with overcoat chillin in my box . Oh yeah my Dewitt evolved
    Current team:
    Samuratt lv 37
    Lucario lv 32
    Magmar lv 32
    Krokorok lv 32

Get Cobalion

Well just like every single other legends since the Dusk Balls were invented, Cobalion was easy to catch. I sent out my Electrode, which it Iron Headed me, but like I planned, static activated and it was paralyzed. I then kept on weakening it, but it went down due to a critical Thunderbolt, so yeah.

I then reset and did the same thing, and just like the first attempt, static activated on the first attack, woot! I decided to not make the same mistake though and wore it down with Sonicbooms, until Electrode fainted. I then sent out Kingdra and at that point it was barely in the yellow zone so I wore it down until it had barely any HP left and started chucking my Dusk Balls. It still wasn't catching, and eventually Kingdra fainted so I sent out Torterra. Even though it had like no HP left, I decided to bring it down even further by biting it, with it being quad resistant to it. So it left it with like 3 HP or so and I kept chucking my Dusk Balls until it eventually was caught in like 3 turns. I have such good luck with legends .

Now I'm going to make my journey to Opelucid.

Having just gotten the game yesterday, I started playing it, having already decided with a friend what our teams were going to be. Starting with Oshawott (nicknamed Awkian after a noble warrior character in my writing), I fought my rival's Snivy (rival named Drake), Awkian was left with merely four HP after fighting, but he won. After this, I went out to Route 19 and trained Awkian to lvl 8, as I always create set levels before going on to a new area. After the later cutscene with Alder, I went out to Route 20, aiming to go to the Ranch to get myself a Riolu (as my friend, who had a head start, caught hers there), and searched for a while before giving up and finding the Herdier. Briefly going back to the town, I fought the Pansear and Pansage, then went back to the ranch to find Riolu. After about ten minutes, I succeeded, and caugt it with little effort. In tribute to my Riolu on Diamond which I had wanted to use, I nicknamed it Zero.

Training Awkian and Zero to level 13 and 12 respectively, I went back to the first town (I'm not good with names) to fight Cheren. After the first two trainers, I fought the leader himself, starting off with Zero. He managed to take out PAtrat, but was promptly defeated by Lillipup, to which I sent out Awkian. Managing to defeat it in a few Water Guns (nearly getting defeated myself), I won the Basic Badge!

Heading back to Route 20, I was surprised by the Hiker guy, who fought me- surprisingly. I kept going through Route 20, fighting trainers and training both Awkian and Zero to level 15 before proceeding on to Virbank City. After the cutscenes, I went straight to the Virbank Complex in search for a Growlithe. Coming across two in a double battle (one female with Flash Fire and one male with Intimidate), I witnissed the Intimidate Growlithe use Ember on the Flash Fire Growlith. Taking down the female, I caught the male... to learn later that it had Intimidate. Dropping it off in the PC (I'm not normally fussy about abilities or genders, but my FireRed Arcanine (male) had Flash Fire and I use Growlithe in tribute to him), I searched for a second longer and found a second male Growlithe with Flash Fire this time. Weakening it and throwing one of my hard-earned Great Balls, I caught it and nicknamed it Mordred (after my FireRed Arcanine). I trained Mordred, Zero and Awkian to level 16 (17 for Awkian) before the day ended.

Team:
    Awkian, level 17
    Zero, level 16
    Mordred, level 16
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

In White 2,I didn't have a very good time today.When I came to know that TM U-Turn is only available with BP,I went to Battle Subway.It's price was just 12 BP but getting those 12 BP I had to struggle so much.But I managed to get the TM and taught it to Darumaka,Zorua and Crobat.Then I went to challenge Driftveil Gym.While battling the trainers,two of my Pokemon,Zorua and Elekid evolved into Zoroark and Electabuzz respectively.Zoroark also learned Night Slash.I taught Dig to Dewott because Tail Whip at this stage of the game wasn't worth it.I challenged Clay and actually struggled against him(mainly his Excadrill).He started with Krokorok and I sent out Dewott.Dewott did heavy damage with Razor Shell and lowered its Defense.Krokorok used Crunch and did some damage.Clay used Hyper Potion to restore Krokorok's HP but it was knocked out by Dewott's Water Pulse.Clay sent out Sandslash.Dewott did heavy damage with Water Pulse but it was defeated by Sandslash's Bulldoze.I sent out Darumaka.Sandslash OHKO'ed Darumaka with Bulldoze.I sent out Crobat.Crobat knocked out Sandslash with Wing Attack.Clay sent out Excadrill.Crobat flew up high.Excadrill's Rock Slide missed.Crobat's Fly did little damage while Excadrill's Rock Slide did heavy damage.Crobat flew up high.Excadrill's Slash missed.Crobat's Fly did little damage and it was defeated by Excadrill's Metal Claw.I sent out Trapinch.Excadrill's Metal Claw did heavy damage.Trapinch's Bulldoze did some damage and reduced Excadrill's Speed.Excadrill's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.Excadrill knocked out Trapinch with Slash.I sent out Electabuzz.Electabuzz knocked out Excadrill with Low Kick.I won the Quake Badge and TM Bulldoze.Clay invited me to Pokemon World Tournament.I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.30 Male Serious (Razor Shell/Water Pulse/Dig/Revenge) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.31 Male Mild (ThunderPunch/Ice Punch/Low Kick/Thunder Wave) Ability:Static Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.29 Female Sassy (Venoshock/Fly/Wing Attack/U-Turn) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.29 Male Naive (Fire Punch/Dig/Rock Tomb/U-Turn) Ability:Hustle Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.30 Female Sassy (Dig/Bulldoze/Rock Slide/Bide) Ability:Arena Trap Held Item:Quick Claw

Lv.30 Male Hasty (Night Slash/Foul Play/U-Turn/Dig) Ability:Illusion Held Item:Eviolite
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Page 31 of 167 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast