- Beat all the trainers in that area
    - Stupid Roggenrola's popping out every single time
    - Get the hidden item Hard Stone
    - Went to the Castelia Park in the sewers which was blocked before
    - Caught a Level 18 Adamant boy Buneary/PC
    - Training him to use for the time being
    - Caught an Eevee, Go Glaceon/PC!
    - Met Colress again...
    - Met the Scientist in the building asking for a pokedex of at least 40 pokemon, getting Eviolite
    - Proceeded to Route 4 and glided through breeders
    - Found a level 14 Adamant SHINY TRUBBISH, yay!
    - Beat all the remaining trainers with my Trubbish giving it the Eviolite at the time being
    - There's a lot of fisherman...boring..
    - Found another mystic water
    - Caught Darumaka and Scraggy for my pokedex
    - Colress amazing device that wakes up Crustle's..
    - Finally get to battle the weirdo
    - Forgot to go to the PC so my Staryu and my Larvitar are fainted
    - Beat his Magnemite and Klink using Trubbish's Sludge and Take Down
    - I just realized i didn't train Larvi and Star at all -.-
    - Went back to PC and saved while training Trubbish for like 35 minutes

Team:

~ Level 26
    @ Amulet Coin
    - Shock Wave
    - Pursuit
    - Quick Attack
    - Electro Ball

~ Level 23
    @ Silk Scarf
    - Return
    - Rock Slide
    - Bite
    - Scary Face

~ Level 24
    @ Mystic Water
    @ Mystic Water
    - Water Gun
    - Rapid Spin
    - Recover
    - Swift

~ Level 25
    @ Eviolite
    - Take Down
    - Sludge
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Stockpile

Just got another shiny ^^ This time was random though. it was a female liepard Yayyy another one to the list. This game is giving me a lot of shinies and its all thanks to the holy shining charm!!! Whooooo

(Btw does anybody read this?!)
    HG BADGE QUEST

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OTHER SHINIES (not counting gifts)

I just did a couple of Pokemon Musicals, could someone tell me what's the point of them? Do you get anything for doing them?

Thanks.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Congrats cuchifru!

Yesterday I finally caught every Pokemon in the Unova Dex and earned myself the Round Charm. Breeding for the last ~78 Pokemon that I need for my national dex just got easier~.

But before I finish the dex, I am challenging the PWT. Last night, I beat the Unova, Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, and World tournaments once each. I used these guys:

Starmie *shiny* @ Choice Specs
    -Surf
    -Psychic
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Beam

Infernape @ Life Orb
    -Close Combat
    -Flare Blitz
    -U-Turn
    -Earthquake

Dragonite *shiny* @ Lum Berry
    -Outrage
    -Dragon Dance
    -Fire Punch
    -Earthquake

So, I'm going to clear the World tourney 9 more times and then face the Champions!

But, I also scored a shiny Staraptor last night on the GTS. I traded a Moltres for it (I have 4 of those so it's fine). It looks legit, so I think it is a clone, because I doubt someone would trade a unique shiny on the GTS. Anyway, I am going to work on training it between my bouts at the PWT.
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

VS Marlon

I'll sum up this battle relatively simply: Abomasnow wrecked. I tried using other Pokemon, but they went down easily. Abomasnow's Wood Hammer destroyed his entire team

Marlon Gym Star: ...Do I have to say it?

Now it's time for the Pokemon League, where my journey will come to its climax. But before I can do it there's just one more loose end to tie up, one last thing to deal with - Team Plasma

In White 2,I did many things and caught up with Black 2.I taught Crobat Cross Poison at the Move Relearner.I won the Pokemon World Tournament.The three Pokemon chosen were Crobat,Zoroark and Electabuzz.The first match was against Hugh.He started with Servine and I sent out Crobat.Crobat flew up high.Servine's Leech Seed missed.Crobat's Fly missed.Servine used Leech Seed.Crobat's health was sapped by Leech Seed.Crobat's Cross Poison did heavy damage while Servine's Slam did little damage.Crobat's health was sapped by Leech Seed.Crobat knocked out Servine with another Cross Poison.Hugh sent out Simisear.Crobat's Cross Poison did heavy damage while Simisear's Flame Burst also did some damage.Crobat's health was sapped by Leech Seed.Crobat knocked out Simisear with Cross Poison.Hugh sent out Tranquil.Crobat's Cross Poison did some damage but it was knocked out by Tranquil's Air Cutter.I sent out Electabuzz.Tranquil blocked Electabuzz's ThunderPunch with Detect.Electabuzz knocked out Tranquil with another ThunderPunch.My next opponent was Cheren.He started with Stoutland while I sent out Crobat.Crobat's Cross Poison and Stoutland's Tackle did little damage to each other.Crobat flew up high.Stoutland used Work Up to raise its Attack and Sp.Attack.Crobat's Fly and Stoutland's Tackle did some damage to each other.Crobat flew up high.Stoutland used Work Up again to raise its Attack and Sp.Attack.Crobat's Fly missed and Stoutland's Tackle did some damage.Crobat did some damage with Cross Poison but it was knocked out by Stoutland's Bite.I sent out Electabuzz.Electabuzz knocked out Stoutland with Low Kick.Cheren sent out Cinccino.Electabuzz did heavy damage with ThunderPunch while Cinccino used Work Up to raise its Attack and Sp.Attack.Electabuzz knocked out Cinccino with another ThunderPunch.Cheren sent out Watchdog.Electabuzz's Low Kick did heavy damage but Watchdog's Confuse Ray confused Electabuzz.Electabuzz knocked out Watchdog with another Low Kick.My final opponent was Colress.He started with Magneton and I sent out Crobat.Crobat's U-Turn did little damage and switched to Electabuzz.Magneton used Thunder Wave to paralyze Electabuzz.Magnemite's Supersonic confused Electabuzz.Electabuzz used Ice Punch(mistakenly) to do little damage.Magneton's Mirror Shot missed but Electabuzz couldn't move due to paralysis.Magneton's Mirror Shot did little damage while Electabuzz hurt itself in its confusion.Magneton's Mirror Shot did little damage again and Electabuzz hurt itself in confusion.Magneton did little damage with Mirror Shot and lowered Electabuzz's Accuracy but it was defeated by Electabuzz's Low Kick.Colress sent out Elgyem.Elgyem knocked out Electabuzz with Psybeam.I sent out Zoroark(under the illusion of Crobat).Zoroark defeated Elgyem with Night Slash.Colress sent out Klink.Zoroark burrowed its way under the ground.Klink's Gear Grind missed.Klink was defeated by Zoroark's Dig.I won 1 BP.I then went to defeat the few Plasma grunts on Plasma Frigate.I then went through Relic Passage.It was a literal torture because Trapinch and Darumaka would not be able to run away from battle and be defeated by even wild Pokemon.And when they managed to get away from wild Pokemon,they would be easily defeated by trainers' Pokemon.Nevertheless,I managed to defeat the trainers and went to Relic Castle where there was literally nothing except a Volcarona which I don't require.I then went through Route 6 and it was the same story with my two unevolved Pokemon.I got HM Surf which I taught to Dewott.I saved after defeating the trainers.

Team:

Lv.31 Male Serious (Surf/Razor Shell/Dig/Revenge) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.32 Male Mild (ThunderPunch/Ice Punch/Low Kick/Thunder Wave) Ability:Static Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.31 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/Wing Attack/U-Turn) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.31 Male Naive (Fire Punch/Dig/Rock Tomb/U-Turn) Ability:Hustle Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.32 Female Sassy (Dig/Bulldoze/Rock Slide/Bide) Ability:Arena Trap Held Item:Eviolite

Lv.31 Male Hasty (Night Slash/Foul Play/U-Turn/Dig) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BrightPowder
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I beat Elesa. I almost lost and was only left with my almost dead paralyzed scraggy >.> After that I caught my 5th team member. A gothita which I forgot to nick name so I went to Castelia city and nick named her Raven, then I got back and battled all the trainers on route 5.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Down to seven Pokemon left before the League - Umbreon, Flygon, Aggron, Haxorus, Beheeyem, Bisharp and Hydreigon. Lapras was such a pain to catch, mostly because of Perish Song. However I put a Cinccino that I'd used on my team up until the fifth gym back on my team purely because it had Sing, and I was able to put it to sleep, before using my Samurott's False Swipe, and then getting a critical capture, good timing! All my main team members are approaching level 60, which is my requirement for the league, I'm almost ready.

Ooh, also I found a Wailord in Marine Tube. Incidentally Marine Tube will probably now be my preferable egg hatching location.

Firstly, I battled my rival, Hugh. What a disgustingly easy fight. Three Pokémon after six badges? Ridiculous. After that, I visited the houses in Undella Town (I was quite disappointed), then headed north to catch my final team member. With her in tow, I went south and battled the trainers to gain some more experience. I returned north to Route 13 and spent a long time exploring it. Eventually, I passed Cobalion and entered Lacunosa Town, where I met with Bianca and Professor Juniper (Bianca, if you can use Fly to reach Lacunosa, why did you take the plane with us?!). I learnt more of Lacunosa's past, then saved my game.

Current Team:
    James Lv. 40
    Rupert Lv. 41
    Omega Lv. 40
    Cinna Lv. 41
    River Lv. 40
    Lucie Lv. 42

Dex:
    56/649 (8.63%)
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 23rd October 2012 at 8:48 PM.

Went through the Marine Tube, it was pretty cool, and arrived in Humilau City. There, I met my Rival again, who told me to challenge the Gym Leader so we could chase after Team Plasma. I went to the Gym, but the leader wasn’t there. I explored the city, and ran into the leader while doing that, he went back to the gym and I captured a Corsola I met while surfing. One of the houses also had an old lady who wanted me to walk with her Mienfoo. I did so, but she didn’t want me to check her trash bag while walking with the Pokemon. I wonder what she could be hiding there, the trash bag also looked very expensive. Either way, she gave me a Pearl for walking with her Mienfoo.

I didn’t feel strong enough to take on the Gym yet, so I headed down to Route 21, battled the trainers there and picked up all items. At the end of the Route, I found another entrance to the Seaside Cave. I battled all the trainers inside of it, picked up all items and captured a Seel. After that, I flew to Nimbasa and trained my team against the Stadium trainers there. Will probably train a bit more tomorrow before challenging the Gym Leader, if I can find the time for it.

Team:
    - level 54
    - level 54
    - level 54
    - level 54
    - level 54
    - level 54

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

White2.

(Yesterday morning)

Today, I decided to beat Roxie. When I got there, like WoW! I LOVE Roxie's Gym music ^^ It's so UNIQUE <3 P-O-K-E-M-O-N! POKEMON!!! <3 I fought her Gym Trainers then her. She was easy with Gothi's Psybeam attack, but took a few turns for it to obey me xD

Then off I go to PokeStar Studios. Like wow, the battle scene in the Riolu-Man vs Brycen-Man. They should do Gen 6 of PKMN battle style like THAT, I'd totally LOVE it ^^ Just before I went off, I decided to make a movie...I wanted to use my own Riolu, but the person said I can't ._. Then I watched my movie and laughed at the 'Team Justice' part

Then went out and found Roxie and my rival talking to some Team Plasma Grunts. I took the one in the middle after 1 round, so easy. Then we had to split up and go to Route 20 to find them.

I fought a female one and she ran off XD So my rival and I shipped to Castelia and YAY I got a bike ^_^ Then found Iris...yikes, her hair is still that normal baloon-like one... Then we went into the sewers... Found Team Plasma there and fought them off. Then Colress came (I honestly thought his name was Colourless XD), then Burgh. Then Colress took off.

(Yesterday afternoon)

Then I trained my PKMN up to Lv25's so I can defeat Burgh. My Riolu evolved into Lucario as well. Then I earned my Insect badge when I did. His Gym music was sort of weird though XD Then made my way to Nimbasa. I did encounter Colress again and asked for a battle next Route. I fought him and with my Lucario, he was easy! Then he gave me an item...forgot what it was. Then continued on.

I fought a trainer named Lady Lina...I was like WTF? XD Slayers reference here

When I made my way to Nimbasa, I had to go through this Avenue... I didn't bother to it coz I want to battle Elesa already! Ahhh... the music of Nimbasa is so great <3

Then I went and heald my PKMN them to the Gym...I like these roller coasters, except that there were trainers inside of them. Then this lady said Elesa stepped out o_O; Sheesh. Wasted my time there. Then made my way on the right side of Nimbasa...and found another Gym...or a stadium.

I went back to the PKMN centre to get a Lv1 Swablu and Lv30 shiny Axew for my last 2 slots from my White game, healed my PKMN and saved there.

(This morning...)

I saw Nate and two dudes outside of the Subway thingy and helped him out. YAY He chosen Pignite XP Then defeated the two easily and thanked me.

Then I made my way to battle Elesa and I was TOTALLY SURPRISED when I went inside OoO!!!!!!! My jaw dropped and wouldn't want to open until I reached Elesa XD The beat of the drums were throbbing in my ears coz I was wearing earphones! I made sure I wasn't drooling XD The trainers were easy and leveled up my team. Then when I defeated the third trainer...."GIMME WHAT I NEEEEEED!" HOLY B****CAKE!!!!! I was like, shocked o_O; It's coz I told a friend here what if the PKMN games had Elesa or anyone singing in PKMN games like in Drawn To Life? THAT would be LYRAWESOME, but THIS-- THIS is BEYOND-LYRAWESOMEPICSAUCEPAN XD

I LOVE IT!!!!! <3

Then I defeated her...and saw Mei's thing in the screen...WOW and asked for me to walk with her. That's so cute :3

Then I just saved to play later.

Team:

FEMALE Dewott: 26
    MALE Lucario: 25
    FEMALE Gothita: 25
    FEMALE Meowth: 25
    FEMALE Swablu: 22
    FEMALE Axew: 30
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 23rd October 2012 at 9:17 PM.
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

Default Black 2 Journey Post 35: Latios

I've been busy over the last few days so this post is an amalgamation of what I've done. I explored Route 3 and hatched a Happiny egg that I got. I then went into the Wellspring Cave. It may be me, but I noticed that some of the trainers in there are the same ones from the Challenger's Cave in the original Black and White. I also caught N's Woobat. Then I explored Striaton City and got to hear the memory of Cilan, Chili, and Cress. That means I've seen all the memories from the Memory Link. Then I went into the Dreamyard. In there, I chased Latios around while battling the trainers in the basement. I eventually caught up to Latios and battled it. I caught it in a Premier Ball and got a Timid nature to boot! I then collected the Soul Dew and left for Accumula Town. I then went back to the PWT and took part in the World Leaders Tournament 9 times and unlocked the Champions Tournament. Now to go back to Accumula Town and head south.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I'm getting ready for the Mistralton City gym. I just caught a mareep and evolved my magnemite. I started training a joltik when I realized that would be pretty stupid to use, tried to find a tynamo and failed so that's when I went to find a mareep. I also ran into my first riolu and caught it in a heal ball and named it pink. Riolus are soo feisty! I used up a lot of balls on it!

I participated in the Magnemite Coil and I got a magnemite with a letter. I heard Mallows are popular? It would be sweet if I found one but I don't know if I have enough of an obsession to keep trying. I named a magnemite "Oh God! It" so when I traded it away it said, "Oh God! It was traded to FAY." When it was time to teach a pokemon FLY I ended up grabbing the volcarona in Relic Castle and using that guy for my flier.

Keldeo has reached level 32, Watchog is still in the 20s, I thought it was pretty sweet the NPC let me name the deerling he gave me (Roadworkz). I plan to train Onix to be a Special. After training in the Celestial Tower I'm getting another badge.

BW FC: 0948 2109 6099
    3DS FC: 3394-3551-2987

I recently defeated the first gym with my Riolu and Snivy, both of which are level 14. I thought that I would be over leveled, but surprisingly I just barely won. The wild Pokemon are so weak in this game that it is very time-consuming to grind. Also, both of my Pokemon have become infected with Pokerus.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Get Terrakion

Well I decided to head off to where Terrakion was, and I had a conversation with Colress. In Japanese I thought it was completely irrelevant, ignoring Terrakion's presence, but turns out the conversation is about the musketeer. I should really start giving Gamefreak more credit.

Anyways, so I faced off against it and as usual started off with Electrode which paralyzed it due to static. I then sent out Lucario, but accidentally killed it due to Force Palm. I forgot my Pokemon are stronger since Virizion.

I ended up doing the exact same thing AGAIN, I guess I don't learn from mistakes.

However, third times the charm as my Electrode managed to stick around a bit longer allowing me to get a few Swifts in barely decreasing its HP even though it was in the red zone. When it fainted, I sent out Weezing and a few more Assurances did the trick before it had almost no HP left. And in a few dusk balls it was caught.

Now I'm going to head off to Seaside Cave and confront the frigate. I really hope there's a PC somewhere, or else rotating will be a bitch

Stole 2 Absorb Bulbs from Roselia. Gonna hunt Drifblim now for an Air Balloon and then Heatmor for Flame Orb.
    Last edited by Chimecho3000; 23rd October 2012 at 11:42 PM.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Today I catched Regice, Cresselia annd Heatran in that order, after that I challenged the league for the 2nd time and my team did awesome as always.

Now I started the Unova challenge in the White Treehollow and swept the Areas 1 and 2 with 78-leveled pokemon, I'll keep going later.

My team Right now is:

Fly / Iron head / Stealth Rock / Autotomize

Flare Blitz / Extremespeed / Outrage / Crunch

Thunderbolt / Shadow Ball / Volt Switch or Attract / Thunder Wave

Earthquake / Draco Meteor / Giga Drain / Rock Slide

Aura Sphere / Psychic / Dark Pulse / Ice Punch

Surf / Aqua Jet / Revenge / 4th move*

* Grass knot or X-scissor if necessary, and False Swipe for catching.

Nicknames and Genders in my signature.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Default Black 2 Journey Post 36: Colress

Moving from Accumula Town I explored Route 1. Instead of going down to Nuvema Town and fighting Bianca, I went west to Route 17 and Route 18. I deposited Simon into the PC because I made him overleveled from all the battling in Route 1. I got everything and beat everyone in both of those Routes. I also talked to Crasher Wake for no reason. Atop one of the plateaus I found the Magma Stone. Then I went back and got Genesect and went into the P2 Laboratory and fought Dudley, getting myself two Drives for Genesect. Then I went back and got my full party and challenged Colress. Definitely the most challenging fight I've had so far, but I didn't have too much trouble. I then got a Master Ball from beating him. Now I'm back in Accumula Town and will go to Nuvema Town later.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I beat all of the trainers at the driftveil gym and am now getting my team to lv 30. Gypsy also evolved into scolipede.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 1st May 2013 at 6:54 PM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

White 2: Just beat Elite 4. I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the game. I was skeptical about buying the sequel due to the fact that I was disappointed with B/W. I love the non-linear story line. Haven't really done a whole lot of exploring, but with E4 taken care of I've got lots of time. I'm also happy I got a chance to run with my fave Dragon again. I also gave Mantine a go and have pretty much been thrilled with it. (Learning Air Slash by level up helped.)
    Last edited by Moonlight_Tails; 24th October 2012 at 1:50 AM.
    My Favorite Pokemon
    Zangoose --- Moonlight_Tails --- November 22nd, 2013

I got the game on Saturday but I wasn't able to play until Sunday. I haven't gotten too far just yet. I beat Cheren, barely. At first I had my team consist of Purrloin, Oshawott( I chose Snivy in Black 1), and Mareep. Got rid of Purrloin, replaced it with an Audino that saved my butt in a battle with some random trainer that I don't remember...they had a Dunsparce that was beating me senseless, but my (at the time) level 4 Audino finished it off with Pound. Wasn't even expecting to win, I was gonna reset lol. So it grew to level 10 or so right after that battle.
    I didn't bother keeping it in my team though.
    So I've just been roaming around Virbrank City, caught a Growlithe, added that to my team then ditched Audino for now. So I guess when I get back to playing I'll continue training and such until I feel I'm ready for the Gym.
    So my team now is: Oshawott, Flaaffy, and Growlithe.

Been doing some breeding for a Timid Horsea with Swift Swim and an Inner Focus Adamant Pawniard.

Exploring the Team Plasma Frigate!

After defeating Marlon and catching Terrakion I headed back to the Seaside Cave, battled the Crustle, and went on the Frigate. I overleveled some of my Pokemon because I was too lazy to keep going and back (especially without a flyer in my party). I eventually made it through and confronted Zinzolin and battled him for the 7 billionth time. I then got kicked off, and followed the frigate to the giant chasm and explored it some more! I eventually got the passcode, and now I am ready to go through and see what's in store for me!

I finally got around to starting White 2; I had neglected it because I was busy with like four other games. I started the game and I got the introduction to Pokemon by Professor Juniper. I then chose my character and name, and I also named my rival (Hugh). I then saw the cut-scene where my mother got a call from Professor Juniper. Once she was home, I greeted her and she told me to go meet Bianca so that I could get my Starter Pokemon and the Pokedex. I wandered outside, and then I met Hugh and his little sister. After talking, he decided to follow me to meet Bianca. I visited some houses with Hugh after that, and then I went over to the Aspertia City outlook place. I found Bianca there, and she gave me my Starter Pokemon (Oshawott). It was female and Serious natured. I then battled against Hugh's Snivy, and I barely won that match. I saved the game at the Pokemon Center.

So, I decided to say SCREW YOU GROWLITHE. It was taking me forever to find a perfect natured one. Ugh..

Anyways, I finally made it to Castelia City and collected all the goodies. I explored the sewer and DIED when I saw that Rattatta and Zubat have finally joined forces to take over the world. I caught a few Eevee's and snagged a Timid Female who may or may not become Vaporeon, Flareon, or Espeon later. Also a Modest Male Eevee I might evolve also. I dunno.. I beat the gym and now I'm wandering around in the desert training a bit.

Eevee 22 Female
    Servine 27 Female
    Magnemite 24

I think I want a Vaporeon or Staryu...maybe Flareon.. AARRH SO MANY CHOICES! I GOTTA HAVE EM ALL

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

Page 35 of 161 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast