Page 36 of 166 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Default Black 2 Journey Post 37: Bianca

I traveled south from Accumula Town. At the end of Route 1 (or the beginning), I met up with Bianca. I battled her and won. It wasn't too hard. I did like hearing her's and Cheren's battle theme from Black and White. Then I explored Nuvema Town. Bianca's dad seems more relaxed than before from 2 years ago. Cheren's parents are just random. I got my Pokédex rated by both Professor Junipers. Aurea told me that I get a reward for seeing everything in the Unova Pokédex. Cedric gave me a Super Rod. Then I went into my house that really isn't my house. My mom mistook me for the other Ralph, but because this isn't my White version, I am a completely different Ralph. If that makes sense. But apparently White version Ralph is looking for N. Either way, I'm done with Nuvema Town. Now I'm off to figure out what else I should do.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

i beat the second gym leader and fought team plasma. my team is level 19.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    7849 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

White 2
    Having beat the game last week with my wonderful team of Rex the level 70 Hasty Serperior, Tempos the level 72 Quiet Shiny Seismitoad, Celia the level 69 Quiet Reuniclus, Soleil the level 70 Relaxed Volcarona, Alpha the level 70 Impish Lucario, and Flutter the level 71 Calm Flygon, I decided to try my hand at PWT. Boy, was that a mistake. Not the nature hunter or EV trainer, I got creamed in the first round by Drayden. Sorry Seismitoad, Flygon, and Reuniclus, but you can't cut it at that level. Genius me thought maybe it was just a fluke loss, tried for a second time against Cress...lost again, but barely! Took some time to do my daily Dream World hour, picked out a Shuppet, then went to Join Avenue where all of my Dream Pals and visitors come to bask in the glory of Wondermall! Wondermall grew to level 16 today, so exciting! My shops are Lucky * Jephew, level 6 Raffle Shop, Gallery Annetta, Level 5 Antique Shop, Salon Jaylen, level 6 Salon, Bistro Azzo, level 8 Cafe, Austin Colosseum, level 8 Fitness, Mallory's Garden, level 8 Florist, Manto's Shop, level 6 Mart, and Janus Shop, level 6 Mart. I'm patiently waiting for someone to want to build a Nursery, as soon as I get an offer, Janus Shop is going bye bye! I didn't do very much today, but I still feel it was productive. Tomorrow, I can't wait to do some more PokeStar Studios, I just finished the Love and Battles series yesterday, and am starting on whatever is next as soon as possible! I will be sure to update soon!
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

A lot has happened since I last posted, but primarily I've been doing a bunch of post-E4 things. First, I traded over my best team of 3 from White (Metagross, Chandelure, Kingdra), and worked my way through the PWT until I unlocked and eventually beat the Champions tournament (my opponents were Lance, Cynthia, and Wallace).

After that, I used my in-game team of 3 & the 3 ev-trained level 100s I traded over to work my way through and complete White Treehollow. Right after completing all 10 areas, I went to get the Shiny Dratini. I reset for nature and EV trained it in Atk and Spd. This is the only fully EV trained member on my in-game team (the 3 traded over sit in the battle box). I also went and beat the E4 again and caught some new HM slaves.

Here's my in-game team now:

"RdGyarados"/Dragonite*/Adamant/Lucky Egg/LV.69
    -Dragon Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Dragon Claw
    -Ice Punch

"Rotir"/Emboar/Adamant/Leftovers/LV.83
    -Wild Charge
    -Stone Edge
    -Flare Blitz
    -Hammer Arm

"Vivaldi"/Sawsbuck/Brave/Expert Belt/LV.87
    -Horn Leech
    -Faint Attack
    -Double-Edge
    -Jump Kick

"Lambro"/Ampharos/Gentle/Razor Claw/LV.85
    -Thunderbolt
    -Signal Beam
    -Confuse Ray
    -Power Gem

"HannaMarie"/Frillish/Bashful/None/LV.46
    HM Slave: Surf, Dive, Waterfall, Flash

"HaleyMarie"/Tropius/Docile/None/LV.58
    HM Slave: Cut, Fly, Rock Smash, Strength

Shinies: Magnezone, Nidoran m, Drifblim, Poochyena, Golduck

Enter Ghetsis

Easily defeated Zinzolin for like the 17 trillionth time, and then confronted Colress. Since I was insistent on my Dugtrio getting all the kills due to it having the lucky egg equipped, I kept on scapegoating my other Pokemon to revive it since it would constantly go down in one hit. As expected, this did not work out and I lost.

I then rematched him, using my Torterra to sweep his mostly Steel-type team with the help of my Houndoom to take out his Beheeyem. After defeating him, I went into the captains room where it was revealed that, what a shock, Ghetsis was behind this. Yet he said he made Colress boss...I thought he was the boss...? No matter. Anyways I then defeated the Shadow Triad with not much effort now I am going to chase Ghetsis and finally put a stop to Team Plasma!

White2.

After defeating Elesa, I decided to go back to the Desert Ruins to train before I set off. I did manage to level some of my PKMN, but its complicate when I don't have Audino's to fight >.>

So I went back to Virbank City to train there. I messed about and went back to Roxie's Gym for a bit XD

Then I went back to Desert Ruins to fight the other trainers.

But to my surprised, while I was Dowsing, I encountered...:

I knew the shiny Daru is light/bright red...not that...but it still sparkled so I caught it. Then found out it was N's PKMN :O Lucky!!

Then I went back to Nimbasa to heal my team, nya~

Team:

FEMALE Dewott: 28
    MALE Lucario: 25
    FEMALE Gothita: 25
    FEMALE Meowth: 26
    FEMALE Swablu: 25
    FEMALE Axew: 31

I decided that, rather than grind my in-game team for the White Treehollow run, I would send over a team of Pokemon from my White file. The team I traded over was one I used in Arena/Court challenges when raising lower-leveled Pokemon. It took a while, but the 90+ team all wound up at around level 96. They kicked a lot of heiney in there, and I got myself the shiny Dratini. I named him Zephyr, and he's Adamant. I cannot wait to train him!
    ***New Signature To Come***

Well, until recently I didn't have the game, but luckily my brother has both and lent me Black 2, so I finally have the game. I have 2 badges, and I'm just about to go to Castelia City. This is my current team:

Snivy Lv. 16
    Riolu Lv. 18
    Psyduck Lv. 17
    Magnemite Lv. 15
    Growlithe Lv. 18
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I've currently beaten both my Black 2 and White 2 games. I went to Humilau City and there was a couple who wanted me to ring the bell on top of Celestial Tower, but to my surprise, there were trainers there who were trying to stop me from ringing the bell. Kept saying that the couple doesn't deserve happiness or something like that. Doesn't make any sense to me. Bunch of haters I bet.
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

Default Pokémon White 2: Episodes 33-35

Episode 33: The Driftveil Tournament, Part II: Hugh vs Nate!
    I entered in the tournament. I'm in the Boys' side with Cheren, Hugh and a girl, while Akuroma was super lucky and is in the Girls' side, so he will face at least two girls. Why do I have this feeling I have to face Hugh, Cheren and Akuroma?
    My first battle was against Hugh (looks like I'll have a really good time in the tournament)...
    vs , looks like I was lucky because I started with Growlithe (why do they start with their aces I don't know), so Servine was defeated easily thanks to Growlithe's Flame Wheel, however Servine was faster and Slammed Growlithe before being defeated (Intimidate sure comes in handy).
    vs , this battle was a lot harder than against Servine, since Air Cutter landed a critical hit once and Roost healed the wounds caused by Flame Wheel, however, my Growlithe didn't give up and did a Reversal after Tranquill used Roost.
    vs , maybe I should had caught a Flash Fire Growlithe since Simisear defeated him with two Flame Bursts.
    vs , Dewott finished the battle with his super-mastered Razor Shell.
    With Hugh's defeat, I passed to the next round, now I'll face Cheren, who easily defeated the girl while Akuroma will battle one of the winning women.

Episode 34: The Driftveil Tournament, Part III: Cheren vs Nate! The overpowered Jedi!
    vs , under normal conditions (being at the same level), Growlithe wouldn't ever defeat the dog with the oversized beard. This battle was so balanced until Stoutland used Work Up twice (Intimidate is really useful), while Growlithe's Flame Wheels couldn't deal more than 15-20% of damage, so I had to use another strategy.
    After two Worked Up Tackles, Growlithe managed to defeat Stoutland with a super-powered (had about 5-6 HP left) Reversal, winning the first match.
    vs , since Cinccino was faster, the chinchilla defeated Growlithe with a Wake-up ***** Slap. Don't worry, the next Pokémon will have his fun twofold.
    + vs (without the epic music), I said Cheren to use his last Pokémon together with Cinccino, which he agreed, then I sent out Lucario, who defeated both Pokémon at the same time with two Force Pushes (one for each side). Looks like I created a super powerhouse (excluding the battle against the Bulldozer people usually call Excadrill, but that's of no importance).

Episode 35: The Driftveil Tournament, Part IV: Akuroma vs Nate! Something that wouldn't ever happen in Battle Haxway!
    Like I predicted accurately, I had to face Akuroma in the finals.
    vs (with a super epic battle theme), Growlithe land a super-effective Flame Wheel that didn't defeat Magneton thanks to his Sturdy Ability (man, this Ability is annoying), then the magnetic Pokémon paralyzed Growlithe with Thunder Wave, however Growlithe attacked every single turn after being paralyzed (something that wouldn't happen in a certain place), after Magneton missed a Supersonic (in Battle Haxway, it always works), Growlithe did the finishing Flame Wheel, giving me the upper hand.
    vs , once again, this battle kicked away the Hax because Elgyem's Psybeams didn't confuse Growlithe, which gave two more Flame Wheels, even being paralyzed.
    vs , Klink's Thundershock is so crappy, I think it's the crappiest thing ever (well, Magikarp's Splash is even worse btw) and Gear Grind didn't do too much damage to Growlithe (it's a shame I couldn't use Lucario this time), like always, two Flame Wheels=Victory for Ace Trainer Nate.
    After defeating Akuroma, I obtained... 1 BP (what a crappy reward, I was expecting at the very least 3 BP for what I did).
    And I noticed Growlithe curbstomped two-thirds of the Tournament.
    Last edited by Star Champion AJ; 27th January 2013 at 1:14 AM.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

I'm playing right now as I type . Named my character Taye my nick name the male character to be exact.Now I just watched the sexy intro for the new town and will update as soon as I get to the first gym See ya then

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

Spoiler:- .:

Current Status
    I'm currently backtracking through the region, mainly to catch pokémon, obtain items and battle trainers I've missed throughout the game.
    I've also traded over eggs containing the other 13 starters and made some last-minute changes to my team's movesets.

Team

Samurott "Takeru" lv.57
    Infernape "Sun Wukong" lv.57
    Gengar "Ophelia" lv.56
    Houndoom "Midnight" lv.55
    Magnezone "Gamma" lv.56
    Flygon "Horizon" lv.57
    Last edited by Pyrax; 24th October 2012 at 4:35 PM.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

I have been working on my pokedex for the last few days so I can get to the nature preserve and catch shiny haxorus. I was in the Castelia City empty lot looking for a Skitty, and found a shiny Eevee in the process. Now trying to figure out which Eeveelution I want to get as shiny.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

In White 2,I did a lot of stuff today.First,I explored all the Post-Surf Areas.I got TM Energy Ball in Aspertia City.I got some items on Route 19.On Route 20,I got some items and had some battles.I got some items in Virbank City.Then I went to Castelia Sewers and had some battles and got some items.I got a Big Pearl in Relic Passage.I then got some items on Route 6.I caught a Deerling to use Flash for Mistralton Cave.I went inside Mistralton Cavem,got some items and had some battles.I then went inside Chargestone Cave and met Bianca.In there,I had lots of battles and Trapinch evolved into Vibrava.I reached Mistralton City and explored it.Then I went to Route 7 and defeated all the trainers there.Here,Darumaka evolved into Darmanitan.I couldn't access Twist Mountain.I saved the game.Next time,Celestial Tower and Mistralton Gym.

Team:

Lv.35 Male Serious (Surf/X-Scissor/Dig/Revenge) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.35 Male Mild (ThunderPunch/Ice Punch/Low Kick/Thunder Wave) Ability:Static Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.34 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/Acrobatics/X-Scissor) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.35 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.35 Female Sassy (Dig/DragonBreath/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Eviolite

Lv.35 Male Hasty (Night Slash/Foul Play/U-Turn/Dig) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I got everyone to lv 30, beat Clay who was so difficult and I only had Jazz my dewot left DX, beat the driftveil tournament, beat the trainers in the relic path, beat the trainers in route 6, and am now in Mistralton city.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I'm trying to collect all the pokemon for every area, so it takes me quite some time to progress with 5% encounter rates sometimes... But for the life of me I can't encounter a Cinccino! I've run around for shaking grasses for days but it's always Audino and occasionally Emolga. I don't want to use a shiny stone yet, when I can capture him... This is going to take forever. Plus I ran into Vespiquen and of course the move I used was a critical hit and killed her. Trying to find another is hard. If only it were easier to find a female Combee, maybe I wouldn't run back and forth for so long!

{the rest, I haven't decided on yet or trained far enough.}

Team Plasma Finale

Alright so I returned to the Giant Chasm after going to the Pokemon Center to heal up and rotate a bit and confronted Ghetsis in the conveniently made stadium-esque area of the chasm that wasn't in BW1. I then watched the really cool cutscene and battled Black Kyurem and defeated it.

Ghetsis was a challenge for me. Due to Cofagrigus's tank strategy, it took down like half of my team. But Braviary was such a champ it can take a few hits which let me revive the one that had toxic and poisoned it. The rest of the battle played out similar, me using Braviary's awesome durability to revive a Pokemon and attack with it, especially Hydreigon who actually didn't go down with too many issues. It was a bit of a cheap strategy, but I defeated the challenging Ghetsis thanks to my amazing Braviary.

Anyway Ghetsis then left in an underwhelming fashion, and with Team Plasma finally out of the way I am ready to head off to Victory Road!

So, now I've finally filled in as much of the Pokedex as possible pre-League! Used all my Rare Candies on Hydreigon because there is no way I was training that thing up to level 64.

So, my Pokedex reads: Seen 266, Obtained 222. Seems strange that some of the Unova Dex doesn't even appear until after you get the National Dex anyway, but whatever.

Now I can finally take on the League! I've spent like 70 hours on the game without facing the League, probably the longest time I've ever spent on a game before beating the Elite Four. Everyone is level 60, and Krookodile learned Outrage, which I can only assume will come in very handy against Iris.

I've finished exploring Unova, and now I'm working to at least see all the Unova Dex to get to the Nature Preserve. It hasn't been to hard, most of the Pokemon that I've missed are because you can only see them in the wild and I love Repels, like Pupitar and Vullaby, and some of them are evolutions of pretty common Pokemon that nobody uses for some reason, like Ninetales. I also need to catch Cobalion, which I still haven't done yet... A couple of others I'll have to trade, but I luckily have them in my other games.

The annoying thing though is that I have to find a Vespiquen, which is apparently impossible. Not only can I not find it in shaking grass, but ALL the Combee I've found are male. I might have to GTS it or something... I'll have to do that for Skitty anyway.

Vespiquen=new least favorite Pokemon EVER
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

Soooo...the league was SO easy.

I did need a revive for Iris, purely because she crit hax'd my Samurott, but other than that, only Marshall even took down a Pokemon. Great atmosphere though. Now I get to enjoy all this post-game goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by henryqueue View Post
    I'm trying to collect all the pokemon for every area, so it takes me quite some time to progress with 5% encounter rates sometimes... But for the life of me I can't encounter a Cinccino! I've run around for shaking grasses for days but it's always Audino and occasionally Emolga. I don't want to use a shiny stone yet, when I can capture him... This is going to take forever. Plus I ran into Vespiquen and of course the move I used was a critical hit and killed her. Trying to find another is hard. If only it were easier to find a female Combee, maybe I wouldn't run back and forth for so long!
    I understand how you feel. Thats why I stopped looking for a castform and a sawk. It was taking wayyyyy to long >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

^The real pain is Lapras, because even if you do find it, then it uses Perish Song =/

Black 2

So, my dad randomly got me Black 2 today, despite the fact that he's already bought Black 2 for me. Oh well. I started up a new save file, chose the male protagonist (because why not), and named him Hershel, then I named my rival Phoenix. oh my god what have I done

Prof. Juniper's introduction, mum asking if I want a Pokédex, meeting Bianca, yadda yadda, then I finally got to pick my starter. I chose Snivy as my starter, and surprise surprise, I got a female! I named her Maya. Then I went out to Route 19, grinded, Alder scared the flip out of me yet again when he jumped off that cliff, went to Floccesy Ranch, and found a Riolu on the FIRST TILE OF GRASS. I immediately caught her (another girl...) and named her Miley (not after Miley Cyrus, mind you). I found the Team Plasma Grunt, defeated him easily, and went to Route 20 for more grinding. Eventually I got both of my Pokémon up to Lv.13, which I think will be enough to take Cheren down. I can't remember.

...So apparently, it was, but that didn't stop Cheren's pesky Lillipup fainting my Snivy... somehow. Oh well. On to Virbank City~

Current Team:
    Maya the Snivy, Female, Lv.13
    Miley the Riolu, Female, Lv.14

White 2

I beat the game in four days (a record for me!), so yeah. I've cleared Areas 1 to 6 of White Treehollow, and I guess I'm going to challenge Area 7 soon.

Current Team:
    Hershey the Emboar, Male, Lv.72
    Emma the Ampharos, Female, Lv.73
    Lucas the Azumarill, Male, Lv.72
    Annabel the Heracross, Female, Lv.73
    Pedro the Krookodile, Male, Lv.72
    Zoroark the Zoroark, Male, Lv.72

I am currently training in the White Treehollow. That place is amazing to train!
    After that, I will train more with Metang, Dream World-Eevee and DW Sneasel

Did a lot of training after beating Skyla. Now my Pokemon are all around level 40!

Bumped into Cobalion and started to soft reset for shiny. Currently at 2000 SR.

Page 36 of 166 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast