Page 44 of 167 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 4166

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Last time i was here i decided to restart my game and do a monotype challenge with fire pokémon. I defeated Drayden yesterday and i went to Humilau City, where i will challenge Marlon this afternoon (on my brand new and blue 3DS XL, hehe). This is currently my team, some moves still need to be taught so that's why. Everyone is between lv.51 and lv.54:

Bacon the male Emboar
    Lonely nature
    - heat crash
    - scald
    - brick break
    - wild charge

Charla the female Charizard
    Modest nature
    - fire blast (maxed out PP)
    - fly
    - air slash
    - focus blast (maxed out PP)

Simon the male Arcanine
    Adamant nature
    - flare blitz
    - crunch
    - outrage
    - extremespeed

female Chandelure @ heat rock
    Modest nature
    - sunny day
    - shadow ball
    - solarbeam
    - flamethrower

female Volcarona
    Modest nature
    - sunny day
    - giga drain
    - silver wind
    - flamethrower

male Heatran
    Modest nature
    - flash cannon
    - dark pulse
    - dragon pulse
    - flamethrower

With these i should be able to beat Marlon and his trio of water types. To give myself an extra challenge, i will use the same amount of pokémon as Marlon. If he uses Mantine, Wailord and Jellicent i will probably go with Bacon, Chandelure and Volcarona. Not particularly in that order, sunny day support helps Bacon survive and launch a wild charge at Mantine. Then Chandelure and Volcarona should be able to beat Wailord and Jellicent.

Oh i forgot to mention: i caught Therian Forme Landorus. It's nature sucks though, so i'm gonna send over the Thundurus and Landorus from White 1 as soon as i can change their appearances.
    Last edited by Buuz; 31st October 2012 at 1:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention Therian Landorus
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chimmyjc View Post
    Got my shiny drognite today and found out that pansear is not in my pokedex! Does anyone know where I can see it/find it after elite four?
    You can find it in Lostlorn Forest in the shaking grass, I think there's a 10% chance.

Yay it's Autumn. Went to Route 20 to grab the Potion, Poke'ball, Rare Candy and Max Revive now accessible. Beat up the weak rangers with my Lv98 Crobat lol.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

I played Black 2 Today.I went through Route 13 defeating all the trainers.I also got TM Psychic which I taught to Magmar.I found Cobalion but I first went to Lacunosa Town to heal my Pokemon.Here,I met Prof.Juniper and Bianca and heard a folktale about Kyurem.After healing,I went and saved in front of Cobalion because I knew I am never as lucky to catch a Legendary.Either it kills my team or itself.But after some tries I managed to catch it.It's got Impish nature.Then I explored Lacunosa Town.I found my rival Hugh and with him,I battled Zinzolin and a grunt and defeated them easily.I then went through Route 12 defeating all the trainers and arrived in Village Bridge.I healed my Pokemon and began exploring the place battling many trainers and getting some items.Then I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.42 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace/Leech Seed) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.43 Female Hasty (Lava Plume/Fire Punch/Faint Attack/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.42 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Rock Slide/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.42 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Water Pulse/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.43 Male Lax (Power Gem/Earth Power/Discharge/Bulldoze) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.42 Male Quirky (Return/Revenge/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Currently looking for blue shards does anyone know if there is a fast way to find them them? i only have 7 shards and i have a few moves i need to teach my Pokemon :/

I have tried the main methods like dust clouds in caves,poke radar and im sure but i think you can get them from the treasure hunter in Join Avenue but all seem to seem to get hard stones :S
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Finally I've seen all 301 pokemon in the Unova Dex.

Went to Professor Juniper and got my Permit for the Nature Reserve.

Now to catch all the pokemon in Unova :O

Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    Currently looking for blue shards does anyone know if there is a fast way to find them them? i only have 7 shards and i have a few moves i need to teach my Pokemon :/

I have tried the main methods like dust clouds in caves,poke radar and im sure but i think you can get them from the treasure hunter in Join Avenue but all seem to seem to get hard stones :S
    Try doing the Funfest Mission where you have to find a certain amount of Shards in the time limit.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

yh but i have to beat the champion too unlock it and i need blue shards to teach moves to my pokemon
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Yesterday I finally completed my National Pokedex on Black 2! I haven't completed a National Dex since Pearl in '07, so this is exciting to me.
    The last Pokemon to be added was a Murkrow, if anyone was curious heheh.

With my trainer card now Silver, I need to aim my sights at the Champion tournament in the PWT to earn the Gold card.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

I just defeated the Elite Four and Champion Iris quite easily. I took less than 50 points of damage from Iris' entire team, and the only one who manged to knock out one of my Pokemon was Marshall because the only move I had that was super effective against fighting types was Fly.

I guess I'm going to try and complete the Unova Pokedex now. Does anyone know if you have to see event Pokemon such as Genesect in order to complete the Unova Pokedex?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Well I just completed the white treehollow and got a shiny Dratini (but I already have a shiny Dragonite).

I'm also still catching a huge load of random pokémon. I need 15 and a half boxes of pokemon to trade over my stuff from White. I'm at the 9th box now.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Leveling up my EV trained Metagross in the Elite Four right now.

It's level 80 so far

Back to School

Well I began to head my way towards Striaton, encountering some nasty high leveled Pokemon in the double grass (almost level 70!). I then cleared out the trainers, and on my way I skipped the cave because I wish to do it after I've explored Striaton. I then took care of the daycare (lol), and entered Striaton. I didn't explore everything as I was damn tired, and I only really went to the school where I battled this tough trainer with levitating Pokemon, and the Pokemon with the lucky egg at the time were ground types and you know how stubborn I can get with the ones with the Lucky Egg getting the exp.

Anyway I'm going to go explore the rest of Striaton City right now, including paying a visit to the trio

I beat marlon. He was so easy with just raven, my gothitelle. I went through the sea cave getting everything and battling all the trainers, and beat all the plasmas on their frigate. Now i need to remove the barriers.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I arrived in Nimbasa City and I visited the Pokemon Center. I healed my Pokemon there and then I visited the houses around town. I got a Sun Stone at one of the houses, then I explored the rest of the city. I eventually arrived at the Battle Subway, and I teamed up with Nate to battle against Ingo and Emmet. The battle was tougher than I thought it would be, but we defeated the Subway Masters. I went inside the Battle Subway and I took the train to Anville Town. Unfortunately, there was nothing interesting there, so I went back to Nimbasa City. I battled at the Small Court and Big Stadium, then I obtained a prop case from the guy at the Pokemon Musical building (it previously belonged to my Black version persona). I decided to train since my Pokemon were still pretty weak compared to Elesa's, so I went to Route 4 and then the Desert Resort. I battled some wild Pokemon and I saved.

An Unintentional Encounter

After talking to everyone in Striaton, I entered the cafe where I saw my final memory. I then had a tag battle with Cilan against Cress and Chili, and defeated them without too many issues (though Chili's Darmanitan put up a good fight). I then entered the Dreamyard and spent a good while exploring it, but one thing I noticed is that whenever I entered the same damn cutscene with Latios would happen over and over again. So I decided to chase it down to get it to stay at it's interaction spot, but that never happened and it instead attacked me. Completely unprepared, I decided to try to catch it anyway but I accidentally fainted it. I really hope it will respawn, if not I guess I'll just trade mine over from Black 1 which was from Soul Silver. Oh well.

Now I have entered Wellspring Cave, and I plan to explore it. I'm kind of scared though, I heard it is as tough as Challenger's Cave in BW1

I started off by trading a Piplup egg from my White to Black 2. When it hatched, I nicknamed it, attached the Exp. Share, then headed to Driftveil City. The Clay Tunnel had opened, and so I headed inside. I battled my way through the trainers, then removed the rocks blocking the way with Rock Smash. I eventually found the Regi room and took note of the first part of the clue. I exited the tunnel, then saved my game.

Current Team:
    James Lv. 60
    Rupert Lv. 59
    Omega Lv. 58
    Cinna Lv. 59
    River Lv. 59
    Orion Lv. 41
    Lucie Lv. 58

Dex:
    85/649 (13.10%)

Does anyone know if you have to see event Pokemon such as Genesect in order to complete the Unova Pokedex?
    Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect dont need to be seen to complete the unova dex. So, no you don't have to see them.

I am very close to beating the game. I just have to get one more member for my team and i am all set.
    Last edited by whitepikachu; 31st October 2012 at 9:46 PM.

Just finished off my black 2 game with the capture of Heatran, only one Dusk ball was used, In White 2, I caught a Shiny Basculin level 59, it had final gambit so I used Master ball on it, I had no legendaries left to catch and I was afraid it would use Final Gambit which would faint it and I planning to transfer my spare master ball from Black 2 anyway. Basculin, Frillish and Dratini (now Dragonair) are the shinies of my White 2 game. Frillish and Basculin were random encounters.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Hooooly freakin' wow. Not now, though, I'll get to that.

Made a moovee at Pokestar Studios and cleared Team Plasma out of Virbank. Woo hoo. Took a boat to Castelia City, and right away a clown hands me a Bicycle. Oh my freaking gawd yes. Toured around the city, collecting items and talking to people and whatnot. Went to Route 4 and caught three Darumakas (named Pookookato, B2, and Thurmond) and a Sandile (named Hurricane). Added B2 to the party. Checked out the Battle Company and beat up the guys there. AuraDork evolved there at Lv. 18. Headed to the Gym, but some girl-person says the Gee El's investigating Team Plasma. Goddammit. Ended up walking through the Castelia Sewers with Schmuck. Caught a couple of Zubats (named Flea and FangBanger) and beat up Team Plasma, then went into the Relic Passage to look for a Drilbur for the Nimbasa Gym. Didn't find one, and thus retreated to the Pokemon Center to plan my next move. Tossed PupupuPOW off the roster in favor of FangBanger the Zubat, then went into the Gym, guns blazing. Ripping apart his clown squadron, I noticed that I was severely underleveled, sending 19s and 20s against 21s and 22s, and that Burgh himself could prove difficult. No time to worry about that, though, I'm not cleaning Silly String off my sneakers any more times than I need to. Time to fight the painter himself...

Send Mars against Dwebble. Mars has Eviolite, and we trade Thundershock for Faint Attack. Static kicks in on his second Faint Attack, causing full paralysis on the next turn. Four turns in, both Pokemon are low on health, and we each heal. Call back Mars for Kino and start Biting while he tries to set up Rock Polishes. Even at +6 Speed, Dwebble is still slow as crap, and a Bite finishes it.

Karrablast is up. Bring out B2. Eat a Headbutt, one-shot with Fire Fang. Coolio.

Leavanny? Mars again. Grasswhistle puts me to sleep, and I Casteliacone while he Razor Leafs. Even with Eviolite, it hurts. Burgh tries another Grasswhistle, but misses, letting Mars paralyze with Thunder Wave. Smexcellent. Swap Mars for FangBanger into full paralysis, and FangBanger Wing Attacks him into yellow, activating Sitrus, while he eats a Grasswhistle. Casteliacone while Burgh Aerial Aces, get Grasswhistled again, Casteliacone on full paralysis. Another Wing Attack brings him into red, Aerial Ace leaves me with 1 HP. Stupidly, I accidentally click Confuse Ray, and lose FangBanger. Bring up Willard to Quick Attack, but alas, it's weak as f@#k and doesn't KO. Leavanny's fully paralyzed, and I click Return, but confusion activates and Leavanny kills itself. Oh.

Shelmet. Kino time. Start Biting, hoping for flinch, while he sets up Curses. Curse after Curse after Curse, each one making my Bites do less damage. I've got Scope Lens on Kino, but I'm not critting and I'm not flinching. This can't be happening. I can't get swept by a +6 Shelmet. As its HP drops further, it attacks...

Struggle Bug.

Dafuq is this sh!t? Why the hell do you have Curse on a Shelmet, but only special Attacks? Two Struggle Bugs and three Bites later, it's dead. Jesus Christ.

Willard evolved after the fight, so current team:

Lv. 20 Kino
    Lv. 22 Mars
    Lv. 20 AuraDork
    Lv. 21 Willard
    Lv. 20 B2
    Lv. 20 FangBanger

White2.

I haven't done much in my game. i got bored >.>

All I did was fight Zinzolin...was that his name... and yeah... defeated him easy since my team was over Lv50 and he was under Lv50, HAH sucker XD

Then the Shadow Triad...whatever they call them ninjas... were there and disappeared...dunno where they went though :/

That's it, nya~

Team:

Dewott: 54
    Lucario: 53
    Gothorita: 52
    Meowth: 51
    Altaria: 54
    Axew: 50

Default Black 2 Journey Post 42: Morimoto

Next up on my list of trainers to fight is Morimoto of Game Freak. It wasn't too hard. But now I'm at the point where I'm fighting the optional strong trainers. Now my next goal is to go to Black City and challenge the Black Tower.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Captured a Croagunk in Icirrus City, then I went out to Route 8. Battled all the trainers here and captured a Barboach through fishing. Entered the Moor and realized that I needed Strength, so I had to get back and get it before I could continue. When I had gotten it, I went out to the Moor again and battled the trainers here as well as picked up all items. Went back to Route 8 and continued out to the Tubeline Bridge… but there wasn’t really anything to do here. I got a TM from a random girl, and that was about it.

Flew to Virbank City and went out to Route 20 to capture a Sudowoodo since they were swarming here today. When that was done, I flew to Driftveil City and entered the Clay Tunnel. Travelled through it, battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured a Lairon as well as a Poliwag and Poliwhirl through fishing. Despite how simple and straightforward it looked on the map, the Tunnel turned out to be a true maze of different paths which confused me quite a bit.

At one exit in the tunnel, I found a way down to a deeper part of it which contained a door to another room and a Psychic saying what was behind the door changed depending on the time of day. I entered, but found only statues and rocks, nothing of interest, guess I’ll have to return here later to see if anything has changed. Exited the room and the tunnel itself through the Twist Mountain exit and went into the cave I hadn’t explored here previously. I pushed around the boulders here and arrived at a giant Pokemon-looking thing in front of three statues. The thing, no matter what it was, didn’t move, so I left the place, guess I’ll have to return here later as well to see if anything can be done here.

The only area I have left to explore now is Marvelous Bridge to Black City. And I’ll do that tomorrow, couldn’t continue today since I had to charge my DS. Tomorrow is also the start of a new season… autumn. I wonder what changes it might bring…

Team:
    - level 78
    - level 79
    - level 78
    - level 78
    - level 78
    - level 79
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

After I beat the Elite Four, I traveled to Nacrene and went to Pinwheel Forest with Cheren. For some reason my Pokemon were over leveled when I fought the Elite Four and when I was in Pinwheel Forest the trainers there made me feel that my team was underleveled. I then spent a good amount of time grinding.

I also started training a Buneary just for the hell of it and because I don't have a sixth team member yet. I trained it up to level 40 until I realized that Buneary evolves through happiness, not through leveling up. I then evolved Buneary and challenged Chili and Cress with Cilan as my partner. Unfortunately, Cilan can't battle for shit, so I had to do all the work.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I beat the ELITE FOURRRR WOO HOO! Challenge mode ahoy!

Page 44 of 167 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast