Page 49 of 166 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Default Pokémon White 2: Episode 61

Episode 61: Red-Eyes Black Dragon vs Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Part I: THIS IS SPARTA!
    I entered inside the Opelucid Gym to find out... two gigantic dragons and an intimidating Gym Theme which reminded me of... THIS IS SPARTA! Sorry, I couldn't resist! Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400 ATK) was full of trainers with Drayden on the top while I had to control the Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000 ATK). Do the math and you'll see who won.
    After receiving the usual Fresh Water, I faced the first Veteran, who explained me that the next two Veterans focus on attack (the man) or on the defense (the woman).
    After defeating those two Trainers, I had to face the next two Veterans, using different battle styles, Triple or Rotation Battles (since Steel-types are awesome against Dragon-types, Lucario had a chance to star).
    Finally, the next clash was against Drayden, the Gym Leader.
    He had a Druddigon, Flygon and Haxorus on his team.
    For convenience reasons, D stands for Drayden and N is for Nate, you'll see why in a second.
    I liked the way Drayden mentioned Iris and Hilbert.
    About Hilbert, two years ago, that Pokémon Trainer had problems against Iris (White Version) because he had no way and no Pokémon to face Dragon-types.
    While I had Arcanine (that Dragon Pulse is the best thing in the world) and Flygon (because Dragon-types are awesome), Hilbert had no Dragon, Ice or Stell-types to back up nor Ice or Dragon-type moves to ease the challenge (but Hilbert's Leavanny did a great job against Haxorus btw).
    Druddigon vs Arcanine, once again, Arcanine loved the Gym Battle and once again, he knew what to do and when to do, two Dragon Pulses and I passed to the next Pokémon.
    Flygon-D vs Flygon-N, now you know why I put the letters before the battle, the most epic showdown ever, two Dragon-types clashed in a brutal festival of colors, claw swipes and cheerleader orgasmatic screams (well, not really).
    Two Dragons with the same moveset, excluding the main move (Flygon-N had Dragon Breath while Flygon-D had Dragon Tail), similar levels (Flygon-N was at Level 48, while Flygon-D was at 46) but very unbalanced results.
    It wasn't that epic since Flygon-N finished the job with two Dragon Breaths, while Flygon-D used Rock Slide (of all moves, why not Crunch or Dragon Tail I don't know).
    Haxorus vs Arcanine, everybody knows that Haxorus isn't menacing unless he's under one/two Dragon Dances.
    Since Arcanine had Intimidate (and not Flash Fire), Haxorus had to use two Dragon Dances instead of one, while Arcanine was ready to sweep the axe-face dragon with two (that number is getting annoying) Dragon Pulses.
    Obtained the Legend Badge (7 obtained, only 1 to go) and the TM62 (Dragon Tail), which was sent to the other side of the world, because I don't like moves with negative priority.
    After the battle, I remembered I had to talk to Drayden, however (maybe he read my mind) he said he wanted to talk to me, in his house.
    Last edited by Star Champion AJ; 6th November 2012 at 10:19 PM.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

I have decided to restructure my team by replacing Kyurem with Krookodile and Lopunny with Elektross. I spent an hour looking for a Sandile with a good nature, and I finally just decided to settle for a lonely nature. I then challenged the Elite Four in order to train Sandile.

After my last loss to the Elite Four, I wasn't sure I would win this time because my Pokemon were still around the same level. However, the entire Elite Four was much easier this time because I had Kyurem with me.

Sandile evolved all the way to Krookodile, but I still have a lot more training to do before it is as strong as the rest of my team. It also annoyed me how the Elite Four members kept referring to Iris as "Champion" even though that is my title.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Evolved my Vibrava into Flygon and another Eevee into Espeon. Flew to Reverse Mountain and captured a swarming Cacturne there. Then, I did some more evolving, Yamask into Cofagrigus, Klang into Klingklang, Solosis into Reuniclus, Zorua into Zoroark and Nosepass into Probopass. Went to Route 6 to search for a Castform, and after battling a ton of other Pokemon that live in rustling grass like Audino, Emolga and Unfezant, I found one and captured it. While searching for the Castform, I also evolved a Joltik into Galvantula by battling all other Pokemon I met. With my Castform Quest done, I evolved my Lairon into Aggron, Ferroseed into Ferrothorn, and another Eevee into Umbreon. Will now continue with more evolving and catching.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

After transfering all my version exclusives last night I discovered that I forgot to get a vullaby and a archen from the fossil >.> I guess I will have to do that today. I also started breeding my many pokemon that I don't have the first forms of. Man is it just me or does it take longer for pokemon to lay eggs?

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Today, I've decided to replace Zoroark with an Espeon. Since I already have Krookodile, I don't really need 2 dark members. Although he's been with me through the whole game and it's going to be a challenge to raise an Espeon up to the 80's, as quickly as possible. Going to breed for a Female Modest Eevee (Wish I had a DW female but i forgot to save when getting the dream world Eevee)

Was hoping for a random encounter Litwick while in the Celestial Tower, but ended up getting bored after an hour and did my first FunFest mission.
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Yesterday:

I went back to Driftveil City to heal my Pokemon, then I arrived on Route 6. I captured a Shelmet and a Karrablast in the tall grass and I also battled some trainers. I eventually reached the Seasonal Institute place and I met Cheren there. He talked about some weird temperatures around Unova and he gave me the Surf HM. I also received a Deerling from a scientist in the building. I battled some wild Foongus that were disguised as Poke Balls, and I eventually reached Chargestone Cave. I healed my Pokemon at a rest house before going inside. I battled some wild Klink and Ferroseed, and I was lucky enough to find a wild Tynamo in the first cave. I met Bianca before long, but I had to leave the cave before going deeper in order to stock up on items. I bought some at the Driftveil City Pokemon Center and then I went back to Route 6 and Chargestone Cave. I saved on the second floor.

This afternoon:

I battled more trainers along Chargestone Cave and I captured a wild Joltik as well. I healed my Pokemon and I eventually found the cave's exit. I arrived in Mistralton City and I met Professor Juniper and Skyla the Gym Leader of the Mistralton City Gym. Professor Juniper left to Celestial Tower and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I bought some items before wandering around town a bit. After picking up some items, I went to Route 7 and I battled some wild Pokemon in the tall grass. I walked on the wooden planks as I headed to Celestial Tower, and I eventually reached it. I entered it and talked to Juniper on the first floor, then I climbed the tower. I captured a wild Litwick and Elgyem as I climbed and I battled the trainers as well. I had to heal my Pokemon with a Nurse there, then I arrived at the tower's summit. I climbed back down and saved after that.
    Last edited by Lorde; 8th November 2012 at 3:41 AM.

I'm almost done breeding my pokemon. I just need to breed golurk, jigglypuff, beartic, metang, and pupitar. Then I will evolve the pokemon I need to evolve which will also take a long time >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I got Krookodile to Lv. 80 after hours of training, and then I spent another hour searching for a Tynamo. They were so rare that I didn't even bother to get one with a good nature, and I just settled for a Quirky nature.

I then challenged the Elite Four twice in order to train Tynamo, and both times I almost lost due to Iris' Haxorus. That thing is way too fast and strong. At least Tynamo evolved, but I had to waste a heart scale to teach it Crunch because apparently it didn't learn it. Now it is at Lv. 58, but it still needs a lot more training before it can get in the high seventies like the rest of my team.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

109 Pokémon to complete National Dex

The Soul of Pokémon is made of Silver

I did my Eevee breeding got about 30-40 eggs and started hatching, I had about 10 left and was looking on the computer while riding the bike down Skyarrow Bridge, my egg hatched and there was a glare on my screen. The Eevee looked different! Quickly looked, was speechless, and then screamed for my sister! I hatched my first Masuda Method shiny Pokemon! And it happened to be a long time favorites!

I went the whole day wondering if I wow, what if I got a shiny Eevee while breeding for a modest female one? I had this feeling all day! And my sister even mentioned it ten minutes before I hatched it, that what if I got a shiny (she also added female, and modest)

And I DID

I was deciding who to evolve him into either a Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, or Umbreon. I like them all. I love those eeveelution shinies the best! But I feel like I'm opting for the Espeon, since I needed one anyway. I already EV trained him in speed, sp att, and defense. There are still EV points to distribute however.
    here is the picture:
    3.jpg
    he's lax nature!

Still looking for his nickname! A green Espeon... hmmm.
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

Default Black 2 Journey Post 46: Lake Trio

Since I already went into the Cave of Being, I decided to find the Lake Trio. So I went to Nacrene City first. In front of the museum I found Uxie. It was a pain to capture. I ended up using 47 of my 48 Ultra Balls. From there I went into the Celestial Tower. At the top I encountered Mesprit. It was an easy catch for me. Then at Route 23 I met Azelf. Even at a high level, my team did not enjoy Nasty Plot powered moves. I caught Azelf in the end. So now I have the complete set. My next plan of action is to probably go for the Legendary Golems. But want the Ice Peak Key before I go after them. I have this OCD thing where I want to catch an entire trio of Legendaries on the same day if it's possible. I'm just weird like that.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Just evolved Pawniard.
    Training a bit before the Victory Road/ Pokemon League.
    Last edited by ViperQueen; 7th November 2012 at 6:47 AM.
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Today I have been training up a sixth Pokémon for my team. I have already beaten the League for the first time and the five Pokémon on my team are all at level 100. A couple days ago I completed all the PokéStar Studios movies, and today I completed Black Tower. I have also already completed White TreeHollow and got the Shiny Dratini. Currently I am trying to think of a good team to defeat the Pokémon World Tournament with. Current team:

Serperior lv. 100 - Leaf Blade, Growth, Dragon Pulse, Leech Seed.

Ampharos lv. 100 - Power Gem, Signal Beam, Fire Punch, Discharge.

Azumarill lv. 100 - Superpower, Waterfall, Surf, Ice Beam.

Umbreon lv. 100 - Moonlight, Dig, Psychic, Bite.

Flygon lv. 100 - Dragon Claw, Fly, Rock Slide, Earthquake.

Altaria lv. 83 (in training)

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

I've just fought N and traveled from Opelucid City traveled to Iccirus City and captured Reshiram. Next I'll go catch Kyurem

Default Pokemon White 2 Adventure POST 13 + B2

Not much has happened since my last post.

White 2
    I explored more areas and collected items.
    I fought N and his Reshiram.
    I then awakened it at Dragonspiral, then caught it, a Serious nature.
    I've tried several times trying to get a decent Kyurem, but never settled for one.
    I bred a Jolly Axew for my next Black 2 team.
    Tried soft-resetted a few times for decent Eevee.
    Fought Alder in his house.
    Went through 3 areas in the White Treehollow.

My team is currently sitting near lv. 70.
    I gave Zakuro Earthquake. And Yamamoto Aerial Ace.

I'll try again later for a Kyurem and Eevee.

Black 2
    After beating the Elite 4, I gave the Pokemon to be traded some items.
    Then I traded them all to Black and deleted the save file.
    I started my new game on it.
    I picked the girl mostly so I can meet Tetsu/Curtis.
    Named her Sayuri and my rival Chrono.
    Picked my starter, a Snivy.
    Caught 6 six Pokemon to trade for the members of my planned team.
    Caught a Mareep and Pidove to help against Cheren.
    Found Herdier. Trained the team to lv. 12.
    Then fought Cheren. Snivy didn't do as well as I thought.
    But anyway, I obtained the Basic badge from Cheren.
    Stopped after obtaining the C-gear.

Now currently training the planned team to lv. 12. 5 on Black, 1 on White 2.
    Also did the Genesect event for the third time. Will soft-reset for one later.

Planned team:
    Jolly Female Snivy.
    Adamant Male Scraggy.
    Timid Staryu.
    Timid Male Eevee.
    Modest Male Litwick.
    Jolly Female Axew.
    POKEMON Y
    IGN Name: Tetsuya
    Pokedex: 602 Seen | 522 Caught

My Current Favorite Y Obtained Shinies

Yaoi | Kurogane | Syaoran | Nanase | Aomine | Dan

Latest Shiny: Floatzel

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

I finished breeding my pokemon, evolved the pokemon I had that evolved with stones and trade evolutions, and am now evolving them by leveling up.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After going to all the new areas thanks to Waterfall I finally entered Victory Road. This place is massive! And there are so many trainers! I wanted to explore every area that I could so that made the trip last even longer, but my Pokemon got a lot of training in because of it. When I reached the exit I was stopped by my rival and we began another battle. Electivire went out against his Unfezant but it used U-Turn before I could attack. Bouffalant managed to knock both itself and Electivire out thanks to Head Charge. I switched to Lucario and he sent out Simisear so I sent out Samurott instead and beat it with Surf. Seviper beat his Serperior with Poison Jab and Camerupt defeated Unfezant with Rock Slide. He gave me Thunderbolt and with nothing left to do I entered into the Pokemon League.

White 2 Team
    Lv60
    Lv59
    Lv59
    Lv59
    Lv59
    Lv59
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I got lucky! My team got infected with PokéRus so I infected some other pokemon too and put them in the box as a buffer, can always come in handy.

Currently training my Starmie, Magnezone and Dunsparce now that they have PokéRus.

Currently level grinding at Route 6 and Chargestone Cave. Planning to get my team to level 40 before battling Clay. He should be really easy. I also evolved my Growlithe once he learned Flamethrower and finally found a Moon Stone to evolve my Nidorino. With those two done, my entire team is officially fully evolved.

Current Team:
    Lv. 39 (shiny)
    Lv. 40
    Lv. 40
    Lv. 40
    Lv. 41
    Lv. 36 (shiny)
    ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE

Evolved my Baltoy into Claydol. Went to the Abundant Shrine and captured a swarming Slowpoke there. While there, I also captured a Bronzor, Bronzong and Vulpix since I didn’t catch them last time I was here. Then, I evolved my Elgyem into Beheeyem and Litwick into Lampent. After that, it was time for a bit more trading. Traded over Electivire, Delcatty, Tirtouga, Numel and Pinsir from White to Black 2. Also sent over a level 100 Smeargle I use for captures, it will be helpful when I catch various Pokemon (mostly legendaries in the near future). After that, I evolved my Skorupi into Drapion. Then, I went to Seaside Cave and captured a Shuckle and an Eelektrik at the basement floor. After that, I went out to Route 18 and captured a Carnivine here. Then, I evolved my newly obtained Numel into Camerupt.

Continued with evolving my Tirtouga into Carracosta, Pawniard into Bisharp, Mantyke into Mantine and Remoraid into Octillery. Captured a Luvdisc on Route 13 and a Wailmer in Undella Bay, then evolved the Wailmer into Wailord. Also evolved my Vanillish into Vanilluxe, Metang into Metagross, Vigoroth into Slaking, Corphish into Crawdaunt and Pupitar into Tyranitar. With that, I had done most of the evolving I had planned to do for the moment, got some more to do later on. But first, it was time for some more breeding instead. I bred and hatched Elekid, Skitty, Budew, Cubchoo, Drifloon, Shuppet, Wingull, Vanillite, Swinub, Beldum, Igglybuff, Golett, Slakoth, Larvitar and Deino. And these were all the Pokemon in the Unova Dex which I had to get through breeding, unless I have missed something, which I doubt. Will need to do more breeding in the future for the other regions though. I evolved my Gligar into Gliscor and Sneasel into Weavile. Went to Humilau City where I captured a Starmie and traded my Mantine for a Tangrowth. Now, my Unova Dex is more than 5/6 complete. There are two more Pokemon that I need to evolve, but I’ll do that tomorrow. Aside from those two, most of the others I’m missing are legendaries and Pokemon which evolve through trading or with stones, so I guess I’ll have to trade with my other games in order to get most of them.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Been wondering around Unova leveling up my Staryu, Riolu, and Flareon... my stupid Riolu wont evolve! *smashes face into 3DS* EVOLVE DAMNIT!

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

Quote Originally Posted by BeneathTheWaves View Post
    Been wondering around Unova leveling up my Staryu, Riolu, and Flareon... my stupid Riolu wont evolve! *smashes face into 3DS* EVOLVE DAMNIT!
    you sure its the day time? I made that mistake *facepalm*

White FC: 2666 1277 6544
        Spoiler:- Credit & Trade offers:

November 7, 20XX

"Zorua!"

Zorua bounded off happily as he saw a Wailord for the first time. I'm pretty surprised too, although I'm hoping Zorua won't transform into one; I don't think the Undersea Tunnel can handle a Wailord INSIDE.

I bet N would be happy if he can see his Zorua like this. Wherever he is. Or whoever he is, for that matter.

Ugh, I hate this sense of dęja vu.
    ------------------------------------------------

"So you want to challenge the Gym Leader eh?" the old man greeted me as I approached the Humilau Gym's entrance. "Well you'll have to find him first."

"Any idea where he might be?"

"He's probably swimming around. Good luck catching him though, he can swim faster than a Dewgong in frigid waters."

Thanking the old man, I gaze to the west towards the vast sea. Great. Not only do I have to fight him, I have to go play hide-and-seek for him too in the ocean.

Ah well no use griping. I headed to the docks-town to catch a Surf to start my search.
    "Hahaha, yeah!"

I guess he's not really hiding after all. He's just playing around in the waters of the town.

"Kyaaa!"

Surrounded by squealing people. The girls are ravishing him, but it seems even the boys want him.

They seem to be having fun. Ah well better let them have their time. I head back to the Pokémon Center to rest as well.
    It's been eight hours.

I lazed around the center after lunch and then went back to see if they were done. Apparently not. I walked some rich lady's Watchog for an hour and they were still not done. I tried calling out to him for an hour and they won't even budge.

Eight hours is too much. And now they're swim racing again.

I called out Keldeo and ordered a Secret Sword on the next wave. It cleanly cut through the waters and sent a tidal wave in their direction, ending their race into a jumble. That certainly go their attention.

"Hey, little bro! That's some nice moves!" Marlon called out as he swam towards me. "You should challenge me in my Gym!"

My eyes twitched in annoyance. "That's ummm, what I've been trying to have for the whole day."

"Great! I'll meet you there now!" He then ran off towards the Gym. Doesn't he realize it's almost evening now?

Ugh, and it's almost dinner time.
    Entering the Gym, I was met by the fan boys and girls back at the sea. Except, apparently, they were Ace Trainers, and that they weren't none too pleased I crashed their beach party.

I feel guilty, but i felt pissed off and hungry more. I sent out Moco-Gin and Toph to deal with them all.

"Chuuuuuuu!!"

"Rioooo!!"

After a series of victories cleared my way, I was on the lilypad straight for Marlon. (That is actually manlier that it sounds, I swear.)

Marlon seemed to have been finishing some warm-ups as he greeted me. "Heeeey, little bro. I saw how you dealt with my troops back there with your Pikachu. Those are some gnarly Thunderbolts back there, but don't think that will make this fight easy!"

"Oh don't worry, 'bro'. I won't fight you with my Pikachu. I won't be using a type advantage at all."

I want to teach this water hippy a lesson.

"I'll fight water with fire!"
    His first choice was his Carracosta as I sent out my Emboar, Gunther. Knowing that it's "Sturdy" will not allow for a One-Hit attack I used a Strength to break his shell. At that exact moment though Marlon ordered a Shell Smash, and he used the weak point created by my attack to escape from his shell easier.

He then ordered to his now faster Carracosta to use a powered up Scald. The hot water doused Gunther, but his training caused him to stand firm even with the damage. I then ordered a retaliatory Hammer Arm, and the now vulnerable Carracosta took the heavy fist fully and was knocked out of the battle.

He sent out his next Pokémon, a Wailord. Gunther decided to go down fighting, and he charged again for another Hammer Arm. His legs took some wear from his attack though, and Wailord was able to fire a Water Spout before he was able to connect his attack. My Emboar was out for this battle.

I next sent out Taiko, my Darumaka. Knowing that Marlon's Wailord's full health will mean a very powerful Water Spout, I decided to go for broke as well. I ordered Taiyou for a Flare Blitz, knowing I had the speed advantage. Taiko's fist burned intensely and she began drumming enemy with powerful flames. Her reckless attack overpowered the enemy, and the Wailord was knocked out before he can fire an attack.

Wailord's high health limit meant that recoil from Flare Blitz put Taiko in the red. I decided retreat him and send out Taiyou, my Volcarona, to match Marlon's Jellicent.

"Well now, it seems that your fires are strong, but they cannot beat my waves. It's been one is to one so far. And let me tell you, you can't beat my Jellicent," Marlon declared as he began to laugh heartily out loud.

I responded to his outburst with a smirk. "Brighter than the sun."

Taiyou woke up and unfurled her six wings. As Jellicent shot out a Scald, Taiyou shot a powerful ball of fire into the skies, sending out a sun in the middle of the evening. The Sunny Day effect sizzled out the Scald and weakened it's damage.

Marlon seemed to be unimpressed. "Hah, crafty, but we've surfed in hotter sun than that. It would take more than that to stop us!"

"Heh, don't worry, I know."

As Jellicent attacked with Scald and Brine, I started a war of attrition with Struggle Bug. The attacks were not effective, but slowly but surely they weakened the Special Attack dependent Jellicent until his attacks were barely stinging. I used my allowed item limit and used a Hyper Potion, and even as the Sunny Day went out it didn't matter. The worried look on Marlon's face was apparent as his Jellicent's attack came out like a garden hose with a a dozen leaks.

I looked at Taiyou and nodded. "Let us finish this."

Taiyou started using Psychic, and even though Jellicent's Recover healed it, the Special Defense reduction from time to time piled up. When the reductions have taken it's toll, I ordered a Sunny Day. Not to weaken his attacks but to power up mine. Taiyou then used Fire Blast, and the daimonji did not disappoint; it hit the Jellicent straight on, and even with the type disadvantage, the reductions as well as Taiyou's impressive Special Attack resulted in terrible, terrible damage. Marlon panicked with a Hyper Potion, but his Jellicent's fate was sealed. Two more Fire Blasts cooked the ghostly jellyfish whole.

"Whoah! Cool bro! You dried up my whole team! Here's the Wave Badge, now you can challenge the Elite Four! And here's a little gift for you, it teaches the move Scald!"

He kept shaking my hand as he piled up the badge and the TM on my other hand. And then he suddenly let go and jumped into the water.

"Well, gotta heal my Pokémon at the center. See you later bro!" With that he swam to the gym's exit.

What the hell just happened? I stood there dumbfounded until my stomach growled. I look at my watch and saw that it was already 10PM. Dinner time in the center was almost over! I ran with all my might to the exit, but slipped and fell into the water.

Yup. It's official. I really hate that water hippy.

Match Result vs Marlon
    Gunther (Emboar) WIN vs Carracosta
    Gunther (Emboar) LOSE vs Wailord
    Taiko (Darmanitan WIN vs Wailord
    Taiyou (Volcarona) WIN vs Jellicent

Win the Wave Badge

I know Marlon is laid back and emphasizes freedom, and he's free to do that, and is not as much as an airhead as I portray him. But yeah, I still hate him.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

The Powerful Trainers of Unova: The Gamefreak Employees

I actually battled Morimoto a few days ago, but I lost to him so I got frustrated and kinda stopped playing for a bit. However, I decided to rebattle him today.

The battle with all Pokemon was the same formula; send out Weezing to Toxic, then send out Octillery to do damage. There were times where Octillery would get outsped and OHKOed, so I'd use Weezing who could take a few hits to finish the job. Both did faint a lot, but due to cheap revival herbs I kept on bringing them back.

The other one was a pain, not just because his team was filled with tanks, but because I kept on not getting the exp. I'd always toxic it with either Solrock, Banette, or Meganium, but my Pokemon would go down in one or two hits and that's usually the time that the toxic would faint my opponent. Like 4 of his Pokemon I didn't get exp from.

Oh well, not much more left. Next time I will be challenging champions Alder and Cynthia on my quest to beat all the powerful trainers.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 47

I screwed up the number of Pokémon I obtained last post! Well it's fixed for this post. I haven't been doing much. I managed to get my Join Avenue to Rank 10 thanks to Elesa randomly showing up. I then renamed it to NDTV Lane since that's my name that I go by on the internet, besides Neo. I also have been catching a few things. I caught N's Darumaka in the Desert Resort. I'm only missing one Pokémon of his. At least I think so.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Page 49 of 166 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast