Page 50 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 4143

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I trained on Route 7 for a while, then I headed back to Mistralton City to challenge Skyla's Gym. I had to navigate through the Gym while being pushed back by air currents, which was annoying. I got slammed on a few walls while I moved through the Gym, but I managed to battle all the Gym trainers and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I returned and I finally challenged Skyla. I sent out my Lucario against her Swoobat and I defeated it with Dark Pulse. I then fought against her Swanna with my Ampharos, and I defeated it easily with ThunderPunch attack. I finally faced off against Skyla's Skarmory, but my Darmanitan's Fire Punch attack was enough to handle that. I obtained the Acrobatics TM and the Jet Badge and I left the Gym. I healed my Pokemon and then I talked to Juniper at the airport. Skyla flew us to Lentimas Town, and I saved the game at the runway there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniteftw View Post
    you sure its the day time? I made that mistake *facepalm*
    I KNEW I DID SOMETHING WRONG!!
    I was like my clock says "3:09" wtf? "3:09" is 3AM... I was wondering why it was still dark in the game, I just figured because it says its Autumn thats why..
    Finally at lv 42 my Riolu is evolved. Shoot me in the face.

I just beat the 8th gym and Im wondering around Seaside Cave 8D weee!

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

I went to Giant Chasm to catch Kyurem. I got it down to red health and began throwing balls. Luckily, I caught it fairly quickly. I gave it a nickname and then put it in my PC. After that, I went to N's Castle. N was there and battled me using his Sandstorm team. I swept his team mostly with my Gyarados and Hydreigon. When that was done, I went to Nimbasa to do some training. I managed to evolve a few Pokemon for my Pokedex and get my Gyarados to level 100.

Recently I've just been working on my Unova dex a lot. I really want that Shiny Haxorus. I have about 230/300 caught and like 290 seen. So I'm not very far from the goal. I just need to start up my White 2 file to get the exclusives from there.
    Newest Pokemon Forum On the Net!

FC: 1907 - 9183 - 3867 - Water Safari with Frogadier

Default Pokémon White 2: Episodes 62-67

Episode 62: Where there are two Dragon, there are three in reality.
    After obtaining one of the easiest Gym Badges in Pokémon History (maybe I overdid it a little with Arcanine and Flygon), I talked to Drayden who told me about the Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Dragon... is that Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokémon? Pokémon? Right, I mean, Reshiram and Zekrom and he talks about a third Pokémon (Rayquaza, maybe?), Kyurem (so close). and a treasure family whose name is DNA Spicers or something like that.
    After the conversation, Opelucid City is attacked by an airship, which freezes the entire city with a special ice.
    Drayden's Haxorus used Dragon Tail to break the ice, but it wasn't effective at all (C'mon! You should use FIRE to melt the Ice), then I sent out Arcanine to melt the ice with Flamethrower, but nothing happened as well.
    What? Ice that can't be melted by fire? Hope that's not Regice or something made of Never Melt Ice...

Episode 63: Team Plasma Freezing Irony Strikes Again
    So the Airship belongs to Team Plasma, so that means...
    They kidnapped Cid! NNNNNOOOOONNNNN! The end of the world is near!
    And how did they know I was in Opelucid City, of all the places Team Plasma would attack? I have a theory, the Shadow Triad put trackers on the Hero Trio (Me, Hugh and Cheren) in order to track our movements, so that way they provoke Hugh, avoid Cheren and get their asses swept thanks to my awesomesauce Trainer Skills and my trusty Pokémon.
    After that, I saw Zinzolin, who's asking to have his *** burned again, who wants to find some DNA Spiders or something like that.
    I almost said Zinzolin to ask Peter Parker about the Spiders, but it would be pointless at the moment.
    So I had to battle the Plasma Grunts around the city while Drayden's Haxorus Dragon Tails Zinzolin's ***.

Episode 64: Not following the script again, huh?
    After battling the Plasma Grunts, I had the opportunity to burn Zinzolin's *** for the second time close to the Gym.
    After that, Drayden heals my Pokémon after seeing their skills (well, I defeated Drayden after all).
    He went to the Gym, where he got the DNA Splitters, however as soon as I see the thing, the Shadow Triad stole them, so once again I had to retrieve the DNA Sprinters.
    Once again, I broke the script because my Lucario hadn't the Force (Aura Sphere) yet and one of the Shadows had two Pawniards, while he had a Bisharp in the Anime Trailer.
    After the battle they ran away, so the world is really over.
    After the commotion, I met Cheren, the guy who stole Lenora's Gym Badge (How did he know I was in Opelucid? Did he use Bianca's stalking skills to find me or what?)
    Cheren said that Humilau City was cold as a freezer, so looks like my next destination is that city.

Episode 65: Two different ways, the same destination, Part I
    Returned to Undella Town, only to find out that I still haven't found a horny girl to enjoy Summer time.
    I went to the Marine Tube, where I saw some Frillish and heard one of the best Pokémon Themes ever.
    I reached X-Mas Town... I mean, Humilau City, whose theme reminds me of X-mas, but then I remembered that Nazi ***** people usually call Angela Merkel who stole everybody's X-Mas, except the politicians, who should die with a hot iron bar stuck in their asses.
    When I put my hands on you, I swear I'll kill you and give your corpse to the vultures!
    After calming down, I saw Hugh, who told me about crushing Team Plasma once and for all, however he said I had to face Humilau's Gym Leader before taking care of Team Plasma.
    I checked my Badge Case and I was shocked because last time I checked, the main character of ANY Pokémon Game usually gets the final confrontation against the regional Evil Team at this point of the game and I made notes about that...
    Kanto: Before getting the Saffron's (6th) Gym Badge (Silph Company), the final Gym Leader doesn't count in my statistics.
    Johto: After getting Mahogany's (7th) Gym Badge (Goldenrod Radio Tower)
    Hoenn (Emerald Version): Before getting Sootopolis's (8th) Gym Badge (Before the Legendary Clash between Groudon and Kyogre)
    Sinnoh (Platinum): Before getting Giratina (Distortion World, where Lucas faced Miley Cyrus's Evil Father)
    Unova (White): That is a little ambiguous since N got Reshiram after Hilbert got Icirrus's (7th at the time) Gym Badge, however Hilbert faced N and Ghetsis after defeating the Elite Four (much before defeating Alder Goku-hair, who battled Hilbert a few days later), but one can included the Dragonspiral Tower in that list.

Episode 66: Two different ways, the same destination, Part II
    This time, I decided to go to the Seaside Cave where Cinccino destroyed the Stupid Black Belt's Stupid Roggenrolas (I made a wise choice including a Skill Link Pokémon).
    Did the usual cave exploring where I saw a Tynamo for the first time and I found a weird boulder which couldn't be move even with Samurott's Strength, however I believe I saw that boulder before, but I don't know where...
    After getting out of the cave, where I got some fresh air and battled the Swimmers and Fishermen, who were easily defeated by Cinccino's Bullet Seed and Galvantula's Thunder, before reaching Humilau City once more.
    Now I have to find Marlon, Humilau's Gym Leader.

Episode 67: Socialites are sadistic *****es, except http://iwatcher.net/2010/06/16/kim-k...t-theme-1-0-0/!
    Found Marlon having fun swimming around the city.
    After Marlon saw me, he said to face him inside the Gym, but before doing that, I had to explore the city, which reminded me of Pacifidlog Town.
    Galvantula learned Giga Drain from a Move Tutor and traded a Mantine for a Tangrowth.
    But the Hell was babysitting a Mienfoo whose owner is the *****iest Socialite ever, she didn't let me go outside of the home, checking the trash bag, not even watching TV with the Pokémon, not to mention she gave me a crappy Pearl, man, not even http://lemonsblack.com/paris-hilton-...usiness-model/ was that *****y on her Best Friend Forever Reality Shows and everybody knows that http://jaipals.com/kim-kardashian-hot-2012/ is SO ZETTA HOT.
    Looks like I need to calm down and Hugh suggested me to face Marlon, he said I would be calm in no time (no wonder, I have two Pokémon who can beat the crap of the Water-types and I have a Water-type of my own).

Note: I have to do this Episode thing more often (shame that the 20 post count thing doesn't let me do that freely)
    Note 2: Somebody needs to kill that Nazi ***** called Angela Merkel.
    Note 3: Hope ya liked the Socialite links!
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

I've still been evolving my pokemon. Man I hate evolving vullaby and rufflet. Vullaby is really weak and rufflet has no defense >.> I'm glad thats over but I still have like 30 more to evolve, just by leveling up >.<

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I played White 2 today.First,I went to Route 22 and defeated all the trainers there.I encountered Colress who gave me Colress Machine.After healing my Pokemon,I battled Terrakion and easily caught it.It has Sassy nature.I found that Giant Chasm was blocked by two TP grunts.Then I went to Route 21 and defeated all the trainers.I then went through Seaside Cave defeating all the trainers and picking all the items.When I got outside,I saw Team Plasma's Frigate.Hugh and Marlon appeared and the latter dropped a plank on to the Frigate.I entered the Frigate with Hugh.I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.47 Male Serious (Surf/Megahorn/Dig/Revenge) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.47 Male Mild (ThunderPunch/Ice Punch/Low Kick/Thunder Wave) Ability:Static Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.47 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.47 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.47 Female Sassy (Dig/Dragon Tail/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.48 Male Hasty (Night Slash/Aerial Ace/U-Turn/Dig) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I entered into the Pokemon League and because I conform to society I went through the Elite 4 left to right. Shauntal was ridiculously easy for Lucario and Samurott and had the coolest room as well. Grimsley was also easy but he actually managed to land an attack unlike Shauntal. Caitlin was an absolute b**** but that is only because I tried using Seviper and Camerupt who both fell pretty early on leaving Lucario and Electivire to do the rest of the work. Braviary swept Marshall's entire team. I healed up and then headed into the Champion's Room.

Iris? Are you kidding me? And she starts off with a freaking Hydreigon??? Luckily I had Lucario up front but stupid Hydreigon uses Flamethrower which scores a critical hit and knocks out Lucario! I switch to Samurott and knocked it out with 2 Surfs. She switched to Aggron for some reason so Surf knocked it out as well. Her third Pokemon was Haxorus and I decided to give Seviper a chance to redeem itself.....and it faints from a critical hit Earthquake. Samurott came back out and used Ice Beam to knock it out while she spammed Dragon Dance. Electivire vs Lapras was the next matchup and because Sing missed Electivire was able to win with 2 ThunderPunches. She goes to Druddigon so Samurott once again beat a Dragon Pokemon with Ice Beam. She was down to Archeops while I still had Samurott, Electivire, Braviary, and Camerupt. I use Electivire and cannot get an attack off because Rock Slide kept causing the flinch and eventually knocked out Electivire. Braviary came out and tried Superpower but it wasn't enough to activate Defeatist and Archeops Rock Slide was able to knock it out. Camerupt of course went second against the demon that is Archeops and barely survived an Acrobatics and used Flame Burst to activate Defeatist. It fainted the next turn but had done its job enough so that Samurott could come in and deliver the finishing blow with Surf. I watched the credits and took a break.

White 2 Team
    Lv62
    Lv60
    Lv60
    Lv60
    Lv59
    Lv60
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I have been (rather slowly) hatching, catching and evolving to fill my National Pokedex. This includes the Hidden Grottoes, where I received yet another Sneasel, another Manectric and a new Watchog. I've also been searching the swarms on the routes, and was pleased to see that my favorite Poison-type Pokemon Swalot appeared today! I did something I never usually do when catching Pokemon. I chose to catch the Pokemon that battled me in the best manner. A couple other Swalots battled...stupidly...trying to use Swallow and Spit Up without Stockpile. The one I caught Stockpiled first, and I had Haxorus attack. It smartly Swallowed in the next round, healing itself. Then it proceeded to Sludge Bomb a few times. A nice battler indeed! I caught him and, even though his stats aren't AMAZING, I kept him.
    ***New Signature To Come***

Pokemon White 2

Entry 2

I traveled to Virbank city, the site of the next gym. On the way, I talked to Alder and Bianca. Bianca upgraded my Pokedex. When I arrived at Virbank, I witnessed a man talking to a girl named Roxie. Roxie, the gym leader, became upset at the man, her father, before storming off. After exploring Virbank, I went south to the Virbank Complex. I searched the grass, capturing an Elekid and a Growlithe and battling Audino. I managed to evolve my Oshawott and Riolu. I talked to a man at the entrance to the complex, who asked me to find three workers. I found the three workers and received a TM for helping. Afterwards, I went to the gym and battled Roxie, earning the toxic badge and another TM. As I was leaving, I was invited to the Pokestar Studios. I met the head, Mr. Stu Deeoh and was even asked to act in a few movies! Once I left, I fought Team Plasma alongside Roxie and Hugh. After dealing with Team Plasma, I took the boat From Virbank to Castelia.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

Evolved my Elekid into Electabuzz and Zweilous into Hydreigon. Captured a swarming Quagsire at Route 8 and a Dratini at Dragonspiral Tower through fishing. Then, I had to do more trades, since most of the Pokemon I had to get were to be obtained through trades. By trading between Black 2 and Black/White, I registered the following Pokemon in my Dex: Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Victini, Musharna, Sunflora, Roserade, Arcanine, Lapras, Magmortar, Jolteon, Lilligant, Escavalier, Accelgor, Chandelure, Ninetales, Conkeldurr, Flareon, Steelix, Vaporeon, Eelektross, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus and Shaymin. Mostly Pokemon in the Unova Dex, but I decided to add the Event Sinnoh Legends as well, I would have had to trade for them later on anyway. After all these trades, there was one Pokemon I was missing which evolves through a stone. Cinccino. I went out to Route 5, captured a Minccino which I evolved into Cinccino with a Shiny Stone. Now, the only ones I’m missing in the Unova Dex are the Archen line, Larvesta line, Fraxure & Haxorus, Spheal line and all legends except Victini & the Kami trio.

Decided to see if I could find all the Hidden Grottos in Unova. I searched the whole region and found all of them, but it was not easy, some of them were really hard to find. I also captured a few Pokemon in some of them, a female Nidoran at Route 2, a female Zangoose at Route 7 and a male Manectric at Route 3. Next up, I am going to use Poketransfer to send over some Pokemon from Sinnoh that cannot be obtained in Unova by other means. After that, I will do my best to obtain the rest of the Pokemon from the Unova Dex (at least all except the Spheal line, which I won’t be able to get until next month).
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

god I love Xenoblade Chronicles SOOOO MUCH

Haven't played too much because, well...

Crushed the laughably easy PWT, then beat up some Plasma Grunts on the Frigate until the Shadow Triad kicked me out. Explored a bit of the Relic Passage, but it was kinda hard, so I went out to Route 6 to get Surf and see Cobalion, then went through Chargestone Cave. It got easier after Willard and Rajimapul evolved. While inside, caught a Nosepass named PotatoChip and a Tynamo named Stomp Box. Arrived in Mistralton, where Juniper gave me a Master Ball, and I then tracked her down to Celestial Tower for a Lucky Egg. B2 also evolved, making my entire team fully evolved. Saw-eet.

I'm not sure how much I'll be using the Lucky Egg. I don't want to be overleveled like I was on Black 2. On the other hand, I'd probably just grind anyway for bosses, so I dunno. Either way, I'll probably teach some HM slave Surf and Strength, then go through the rest of the Relic Passage as well as backtrack a bit.

Current team:

Lv. 36 Mars
    Lv. 35 AuraDork
    Lv. 35 Willard
    Lv. 35 B2
    Lv. 35 PistilWhip
    Lv. 35 Rajimapul

Today I played Black 2 and did the same stuff as I did in White 2 yesterday.I defeated all the trainers on Route 22.Here,Colress gave me Colress Machine.After healing my Pokemon,I battled Terrakion and caught it but it was difficult due to the fact that 3 of my Pokemon were weak to Sacred Sword(Probopass/Zangoose/Scrafty) and 2 were weak to Rock Slide(Magmar/Swanna).Anyways,it has Hardy nature.I found Giant Chasm blocked by two TP grunts.So,I went to Route 21 and defeated all the trainers here.I went inside Seaside Cave and defeated all the trainers and picked up all the items.When I got outside,I found Team Plasma's Frigate.Hugh and Marlon appeared.Marlon dropped a plank on the Frigate so I could reach it.I went inside with Hugh and saved the game.And Also,Zangoose has learned Close Combat which means that its final moveset is finished.

Team:

Lv.47 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace/Dragon Tail) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.48 Female Hasty (Lava Plume/Fire Punch/Faint Attack/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.47 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Rock Slide/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.47 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Water Pulse/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.48 Male Lax (Power Gem/Earth Power/Discharge/Bulldoze) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.47 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf

Nw I'm trying to evolve my zweillous. Even though you catch them when they are already evolved it still takes a really long time to evolve them >.<

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Black 2: After the Pokemon League, I decided to explore of the rest of Unova and I did a majority of the post-game. Nothing too exciting. So, for now, I'm currently focusing on N's Pokemon and the Hidden Grottos, as well as my goal of completing the Pokedex. During a catching spree outside Pinwheel Forest, I found all of N's Pokemon in that area: Tympole, Pidove and Timburr. Upon finding the last of them, I instantly ran into a wild double battle and, to my surprise, one was a shiny Palpitoad. I was looking for a Palpitoad anyway, so this was a fantastic treat. Jolteon and Samurott used their combined powers to take out the Girdurr and lower the other's health. I got it to orange HP and I then proceeded to toss Pokeballs at it. The second Pokeball caught it.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

I have been mindlessly flailing about Unova trying to complete my Unova dex for the Oval Charm. I evolved a snivy I got on the GTS and challenged the Elite Four again for fun. I ran through Mistralon Cave and Twist Mountain, obtaining a bunch of items and TM's, including a lovely Helix Fossil. I levelled my three shinies up to level 79, 80, and 81 respectively- Crobat, Castform, Typhlosion. I reached 171 captured Unova pokemon, inching closer to the Oval Charm. I levelled my Join Avenue up to level 9.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Today was the day for Water-type Pokemon. Went through and caught some that I needed for my Pokedex, including two Clamperls (one of each evolution), another Poliwag (to become Politoed), a Horsea, a Chinchou (now Lanturn), a Wailmer and a Remoraid (now Octillery). I also evolved my Lickitung into Lickilicky.
    ***New Signature To Come***

Ignored my plan to level up before proceeding with the game pressed on... Just caught that rare blue thing that looks like Suicune with lightning bolts on it's head and entered the town where you get your seventh gym (I think). As you can see I'm remembering the names of things well. Thanks to the Lucky Egg and the fact that you get more experience points for beating Pokemon of a relatively higher level relative to your own level, my team has actually reached a reasonable level for where I am. Current teameth is a follows:

Liepard, Level 41 - Shadow Claw, Slash, Pursuit, Assurance

Leaveanny, Level 42 - Leaf Blade, Slash, X-Scissor, Cut

Sigilyph, Level 43 - Psybeam, Fly, Air Slash, Synchronoise

Emboar, Level 44 - Flamethrower, Arm Thrust, Strength, Assurance

Magnezone, Level 41 - Tackle (should probably change this for Return or soemthing lol ), Flash Cannon, Thundershock, Thunder Wave

Stoutland, Level 42 - Return, Reversal, Surf, Crunch

I'm gonna try my luck against the Gym in this town if there is one, and then I'm going to check out the town for info/items, and then go and beat all of the trainers I can find in the nearby areas. Still enjoying the game a lot, really good fun!

Oh yeah, I also saw a Jellyfish which when I caught it it said it was a Ghost/Water, seriously considering swapping Stoutland for Liepard for that for my in-game team!
    Last edited by Sckewi; 10th November 2012 at 10:05 PM.

I trained the planned Black 2 team to around lv. 12 on Black and White 2.
    Then traded them to Black 2. Then headed to Virbank City.
    Explored the area around, collected items, and battled trainers.
    Then started training for Roxie.

I trained the team lv. 17, then I was ready.
    I challenged her and won easily with the help of Kohaku.
    Then went through Pokestar Studios.

I went to the docks and fought a Plasma grunt.
    Then went to Route 20, and fought the other.
    Obtained the HM Cut.
    Then took the boat to Castelia City.
    Explored the area around, collected items, and fought trainers
    I obtained the Exp. Share.

Soon I'm going to go ahead and evolve Yuuta before he evolves into Espeon or Umbreon.
    Next time, I'll be going through Castelia Sewers, battling Burgh, and heading to Nimbasa.

Current Black 2 Team: Name: Sayuri
    Ayano [F] lv. 18 || Jolly | Overgrow // Return | Leaf Blade | Coil | Leer | @Miracle Seed
    Tsubasa [F] lv. 19 || Jolly | Mold Breaker // Dragon Claw | X-Scissor | Dual Chop | Scary Face | @None
    Shinobu [M] lv. 19 || Adamant | Moxie // Headbutt | Low Kick | Dragon Dance | Dragon Claw | @None
    Ren [M] lv. 18 || Modest | Flame Body // Flamethrower | Shadow Ball | Calm Mind | Energy Ball | @None
    Kohaku [?] lv. 19|| Timid | Natural Cure // Scald | Ice Beam | Psychic | Thunderbolt | @None
    Yuuta [M] lv. 18 || Timid | Adaptability // Work Up | Return | Shadow Ball | Bite | @Silk Scarf

As for White 2, I haven't played it recently. But did catch Volcarona on it.
    POKEMON Y
    IGN Name: Tetsuya
    Pokedex: 602 Seen | 522 Caught

My Current Favorite Y Obtained Shinies

Yaoi | Kurogane | Syaoran | Nanase | Aomine | Dan

Latest Shiny: Floatzel

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

I'm almost done evolving my pokemon. I just need to evolve by happiness my swadloon, buneary, and my 2 eevee's.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Mrow.. I just beat Colress and the Shadow Triad, time to release Kyurem! Wee! I cant wait to start Black 2 after I finish White 2.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

I visited the Lentimas Town Pokemon Center, then I went over to Reverse Mountain. I battled some Pokemon outside and captured a Skorupi and a Camerupt, then I entered the mountain itself. I met Bianca inside, and she wanted to go along with me so we battled some wild Pokemon and trainers together. We had to navigate through the mountain and we got lost a couple of times. I picked up some items, and I eventually found the cavern that Bianca was looking for. We continued to move along after that and I took the opportunity to capture more Pokemon. We eventually reached the end of the cave, and I left while Bianca stayed behind. I arrived in Undella Town and I visited some of the houses there. I used the Dowsing Machine to locate items in the sand, then I went to the Pokemon Center to stock up on items. I tried going through Marine Tube, but I wasn't allowed to pass through yet.

November 8, 20XX

Whiiiiiiiiiir, KACHANK!

I stepped away from the statue-elevator leading down from the Pokémon League main complex. I stepped out into a vast but empty chasm, and to the north I see a huge stretch of steps leading into a majestic structure. That must be where the champion is.

I take a look at my Pokéballs and remember the intense battle my team had with the Elite Four, and silently thank them for their dedication and their will.

Meg lv. 57
    Mammy lv. 55
    Moco-Gin lv. 56
    Keldeo lv. 55
    Quel'Delar lv. 54
    Gunther lv. 62

I let out a sigh to quell my nervousness a bit. I grit myself and ran the steps leading to the final battle.
    ----------------------------

"Hello?"

I entered the dark hallway, the only light coming from the huge entrance behind me. As I took a set of steps, however, the light opened on a huge battlefield, with the champion perched up on the opposite side.

"Welcome!", the champion called out as she stepped down and approached me. She was the girl I saw before back in Castelia and Opelucid City. "I've been waiting for this."

She then let out a puff of air and giggled. "Sorry, I've prepared a long speech and all, but now I've completely forgotten it. I've only been champion for two years and I really haven't gotten the hang of this talking "big" stuff. Besides, you came here for a battle, not a lecture, right?"

I let out a laugh as well as I felt the tension slowly slip away. "Yeah."

She suddenly started sniffing the air, and just as suddenly declared, "I see! You have a dragon with you as well. That's certainly exciting. You know I came from the Village of Dragons, and dragons are my specialty." She went to the other side of the field and said, "Well, let's not delay things. For your sake and your Pokémon, I hope you put up a good fight."

I went to my place and nodded. "I know this will be an epic fight."

Keldeo lv. 54 VS Hydreigon lv. 57

Iris started the match big with the impressive Hydreigon. I sent out valorous pony Keldeo. The brutal dragon and the resolute musketeer eyed each other with intensity. But I didn't like Keldeo losing focus because of this, and ordered him to use Calm Mind to keep his nerves. It worked wonderfully, as even as Iris ordered a Dragon Pulse and draconic energy was sent cascading to him, his now balanced energy was able to weather out the onslaught. I told him to do it again even as Hydreigon used Dragon Pulse again, and the attack did less damage than before. It was now the time to strike.

"Keldeo, Secret Sword!"

With blinding speed Keldeo rushed Hydreigon as his horn started glowing. Before the brutal Pokémon could respond he was struck by a pillar of energy like a sword coming from Keldeo's forehead. The attack sent him reeling to the ground, and with that one attack their fight was over.

Winner: Keldeo lv. 55 - 56

Keldeo lv. 55 VS Lapras lv. 57

The champion sent out her Lapras, which I found odd considering the Pokémon's Ice-typing and after what Keldeo's Secret Sword did to her Hydreigon. But she was the champion, and she may be planning something. This became apparent as she called out for a Thunderbolt.

But I wouldn't allow that to happen, and I ordered another Secret Sword. In a blink of any eye Keldeo was beside the Transport Pokémon, and before she could start charging electricity on her horn, Keldeo knocked her out with another swipe of energy from his horn.

Winner: Keldeo lv. 56

Gunther lv. 62 VS Aggron lv. 57

She next sent out her Aggron. While knowing that the Steel/Rock-typing leaves her extremely vulnerable to Secret Sword, I didn't want her to give me any surprises. I recalled Keldeo and sent out Gunther, to keep the type advantage of having a Fighting Pokémon on the field. While Gunther was slower than Keldeo, he's been trained for toughness and power.

The speed didn't become an issue, however. My Fire Pig matched the Aggron in stature, but he was slightly faster. I ordered a Hammer Arm and a powerful swipe of his gigantic arms crashed through the rock and steel plating, knocking out the Iron Armor Pokémon without even a scratch.

Winner: Gunther lv. 62

Mammy lv. 55 VS Druddigon lv. 57

With 3 of her Pokémon down in swift fights, Iris decided to slow things up a bit with her Druddigon. I decided the match her with my toughest armor, Mammy the Donphan.

I ordered her to use Ice Shard, and she coated her tusks with ice and sent them flying swiftly towards Druddigon. It was effective, but as expected Druddigon was able to weather the attack. Iris then ordered her to retaliate with Focus Blast. I knew Mammy's Special Defenses are lackluster, but Druddigon aren't known for their Special Attacks as well. And I guessed correctly, as Mammy was still standing well even after the attack connected.

We ordered another volley of Ice Shard and Focus Blast, but neither was enough to take the other down. Both were still standing, although it was apparent that both were hanging on by a thread.

Iris decided it was time to use the 1-time item allowance and used a Full Restore on her Druddigon. However, I realized a perfect sequence to bring this to an end even with the opponent's recovery.

I smirked as I silently uttered "fear".

Mammy's ears perked up a little in recognition of the order. Once Druddigon was back again on the field, Mammy immediately used Endeavor on her. Druddigon and the champion were both shocked as her life returned back on the red. Mammy then proceeded to fire swift ice-tusk missiles to her opponent with no time to react, and finally brought the tough Cave Pokémon down.

Winner: Mammy lv. 55 - 56

Moco-Gin lv. 56 VS Archeops lv. 57

With her second to the last Pokémon, Iris decided to speed things up with her Archeops. Deciding to match her in this, I sent out my Raichu, Moco-Gin. Getting the initiative, Moco-Gin blasted his opponent with a Thunderbolt, instantly defeating the ancient monster and putting the champion in the corner.

Winner: Moco-Gin lv. 56 - 57

Quel'Delar lv. 54 VS Haxorus lv. 59

Iris breathed deeply and said, "I'll hone my mind and become one with this Pokémon". Tossing her last Pokéball unto the field and sent out her Haxorus.

I recalled Moco-Gin and sent out my Pokémon for this final match. Quel'Delar, my Garchomp. Dragon vs. Dragon.

Knowing a cornered trainer was the most dangerous, and knowing I was against the champion, I decided to go all out from the start.

"Outrage!"

Waves of wind whipped through the battlefield as Quel'Delar charged through the field in a frenzy of draconic energy. He struck the Haxorus and sent her reeling, but she withstood the blow as I noticed her Focus Sash disappear into dust.

Iris then ordered a Dual Chop, and she struck Quel'Delar with her two axe-like tusks infused draconic energy. The attack seriously injured my Garchomp.

But there was no stopping now. Quel'Delar continued with his imperial rampage, and with the next might blow, the champion's Haxorus went down.

And the battle is finally over.

Winner: Quel'Delar lv. 54 - lv. 55

"You did great Haxorus, thank you." Iris then recalled her Pokémon back, and walked over and shook my hand. "Congratulations! That was an intense battle." She pouted as she continued. "I would have preferred we win but..." She grinned again and declared, "You know what, I'm really happy. You're strong, but I grew stronger because of that battle too. And because of that I will keep getting stronger as well!"

She nodded. She then took my hand and said "Come on! There's something else you need to do. Winners of the Pokémon League and their beloved Pokémon will be entered in the Hall of Fame as inspiration to everyone!" She lead me to a room at the back and placed my Pokémon on a machine that recorded the battle.

As we went out, the other members of the Elite Four approached me and congratulated me. Iris then asked, "So, do you want to be the Champion now? I wouldn't mind handing it over to a strong and compassionate trainer such as you."

I shook my head. "I realized with my battle with all of you guys that there are still a lot of things I need to learn. Things I need to know, to explore, about the world, myself and my Pokémon."

Marshal slapped me on the back (quite painfully, to be honest). "Well-said. There are truth and ideals yet to be seen out there. And when you want to come back with what you have discovered, we will always be ready to challenge you."

I nodded and thanked them all again. As I descend the great steps, I know that a new adventure is just starting. And after I look back to the Champion and the Elite Four, I started running. I was going back to my mother and my home.

Finally finished the game last Thursday. Now I'm exploring the new after-game world! No, not really, not yet. Just finished save scrumming for a good stats Eevee -_-;

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Default Procrastinating for victory!

Last time we beat all those trainers in route 9... Well I decided to justchallenge Drayden with Pokemon levels 45-47. The new gym looks pretty cool and we beat every trainer in there. And then came Drayden.

VS Drayden
    Vaporeon VS Druddigon - Druddigon won because Vaporeon had little to no HP cuz of the other battles.

Lucario VS Druddigon - Ice punched to victory.

Serperior VS Flygon- Leaf bladed to victory.

Braviary VS Haxorus - Slash'd/Crush Claw'd to victory.

Star: Braviary, as he defeated his star.

Pretty easy, tbh. Anyways after that, Team Plasma froze Opelucid because they were looking for the DNA Splicers that were hidden in the gym. When Drayden told me about them, the Shadow Triad was there listening, and stole them. Me and Drayden went looking for them and I found one of them, but he didn't have them. Cheren (I think, maybe Hugh?) called me and asked me to go to Humilau City to fight Team Plasma, which we did. We explored the city, and also explored Sea Side cave for some good training, and then went to the gym. Serperior beat every trainer.

VS Marlon
    Serperior VS Carracosta - Giga Drain + Leaf Blade

Serperior VS Wailord - Leaf Blade's to victory.

Banette VS Jellicent - Shadow Ball'd to victory!

Star: Serperior, as it beat the whole gym and 2 of his Pokemon.

After that, me Hugh and Marlon talked about Team Plasma. Me and Hugh separated to look for them, and I thought they were in Route 22, and caught Terrakion there! After finding out TP wasn't there, and after recieving that Colress Machine, I remembered about that Crustle in Sea Side cave and went there to capture him. I did, and left from the exit he was blocking, and found Hugh and TP's ship there! Marlon also showed up and opened the bridge thing from the frigate, and left. We entered the Frigate and after battling our way through the trainers, we received the Plasma Card and fought Zinzolin and won of course. Then we left the frigate for some reason and all I remember was that I had to go to the Giant Chasm, which I did. In there, I witnessed old TP fight new TP and old TP helped us. Me and Hugh went straight to the Frigate there (all frozen, pretty cool design) and after a lot of battles (VS Shadow Triad, Zinzolin and Colress even) we left and entered the old home for Kyurem. There we found Ghetsis. He was about to kill us, but N showed up and saved us. Unfortunately, Ghetsis mixed his Kyurem with N's Reshiram and created White Kyurem. I thought I could capture it lol, so I threw an Ultra Ball and ended up finding out I couldn't so I just beat it. Then Ghetsis went all depressed or whatever, and N ended up saying Ghetsis was his father?? Oh well, all I know is I saved the world. Then I went back to Route 22, and decided not to go through the Victory Road cuz procrastination is fun.

Team:
    White 2

I played Black 2 Today.I did a lot of stuff today.In the Team Plasma Frigate I defeated all the trainers from the Seaside Cave entrance.A grunt added Reshiram and Zekrom to my Dex.I found a Magmarizer.I immediately went out of the place,flew to the Pokemon Centre and traded with White 2 to evolve Magmar.I traded it back to Black 2.Now my team was fully evolved.I pressed the correct switches and reached Zinzolin.I and Hugh against Zinzolin and a grunt.Again we both prevailed though it was mainly because of me.Shadow Triad forced us out of the Frigate and it flew off.Cheren came over and told us that he saw the Frigate flying towards Giant Chasm.i went to Giant Chasm and got some items.I found Rood asking the New Team Plasma to stop but they didn't care for him.I went back to the Frigate and defeated the other grunts there as well.I found Zinzolin again and I easily defeated him.

Vs Zinzolin
    -He started with Cryogonal and I sent out Magmortar
    -Magmortar OHKO'ed Cryogonal with Fire Punch.Zinzolin sent out another Cryogonal.
    -Magmortar OHKO'ed this Cryogonal as well.Zinzolin sent out his ace Weavile.
    -Weavile did heavy damage with Night Slash but was defeated by Magmortar's Flamethrower.

I then proceeded and much to my shock,I found out that Colress was part of Team Plasma.He challenged me and I easily defeated him but my Scrafty missed a sweep.

Vs Colress
    -He started with Magneton and I sent out Scrafty.
    -Magneton did some damage with Volt Switch and switched to Magnezone.Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick did massive damage but Magnezone survived due to Sturdy.
    -Colress used Full Restore to heal Magnezone while Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick did massive damage again(but still couldn't defeat it due to Sturdy)
    -Scrafty finally knocked out Magnezone with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Colress sent out Klinklang.
    -Klinklang used Shift Gear to raise its Speed and Attack but it was defeated by Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Colress sent out Metang.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Metang with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Colress sent out Beheeyem.
    -Scrafty OHKO'ed Beheeyem with Crunch.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Colress sent out Magneton.
    -Magneton used Thunder Wave to paralyze Scrafty.Scrafty couldn't move due to paralysis.
    -Magneton's Flash Cannon did some damage while Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick did massive damage but Magneton survived due to Sturdy.
    -Magneton knocked out Scrafty with Volt Switch.I sent out Serperior.
    -Serperior knocked out Magneton with Aqua Tail.

Then I proceeded to Ghetsis's Room.Ghetsis talked a little and told that Kyurem has been transported somewhere.Then Shadow Triad came.Hugh also came and found out thay his sister's stolen Purrloin had now evolved.Nonetheless,the Shadow Triad challenged me.

Vs Shadow Triad(#1)
    -He started with Pawniard and I sent out Serperior.
    -Serperior's Aqua Tail and Pawniard's Faint Attack did some damage to each other.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Serperior's Aqua Tail did some more damage while Pawniard used Scary Face to reduce Serperior's Speed.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Pawniard's Faint Attack did some damage but it was defeated by another Aqua Tail.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.Shadow Triad sent out Absol.
    -Absol's Night Slash and Serperior's Leaf Blade did some damage to each other.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Absol knocked out Serperior with Night Slash.I sent out Zangoose.
    -Zangoose defeated Absol with Close Combat but its Defense and Sp.Defense fell.Shadow Triad sent out another Pawniard.
    -Zangoose OHKO'ed Pawniard with another Close Combat.

Then two more members of Shadow Triad came.

Vs Shadow Triad(#2)
    -He started with Pawniard and I sent out Serperior.
    -Serperior's Aqua Tail did some damage while Pawniard used Scary Face to reduce Serperior's Speed.
    -Pawniard's Faint Attack did some damage while Serperior's Aqua Tail missed.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Pawniard's Faint Attack and Serperior's Aqua Tail did some damage to each other.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Pawniard's Slash did some damage but it was defeated by another Aqua Tail.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.Shadow Triad sent out Banette.
    -Banette's Sucker Punch did some damage while Serperior's Leaf Blade did heavy damage.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Banette knocked out Serperior with Shadow Claw.I sent out Probopass.
    -Banette used Will-O-Wisp to burn Probopass but it was defeated by Probopass's Power Gem.Probopass was hurt by Burn.Shadow Triad sent out another Pawniard.
    -Pawniard's Metal Claw missed and it was defeated by Probopass's Earth Power.

Vs Shadow Triad(#3)
    -He started with Pawniard and I sent out Probopass.
    -Probopass OHKO'ed Pawniard with Earth Power.Shadow Triad sent out Accelgor.
    -Accelgor used Me First to use Power Gem which did little damage while Probopass's Power Gem did heavy damage.
    -Accelgor used Giga Drain to do some damage and heal itself a little but it was defeated by Probopass's Power Gem.Shadow Triad sent out another Pawniard.
    -Probopass OHKO'ed Pawniard with Earth Power.

I then reached Kyurem's Chamber.Ghetsis tried to freeze me with Kyurem's Glaciate but N came on his Zekrom and saved me.Kyurem fused with Zekrom to form Black Kyurem.I defeated the Black Kyurem easily.Then Ghetsis challenged me.

Vs Ghetsis
    -He started with Cofagrigus and I sent out Swanna
    -Swanna's Surf did some damage while Cofagrigus used Toxic to poison Swanna.Cofagrigus's Leftovers healed it a little while Swanna was hurt by Poison.
    -Cofagrigus used Protect to protect itself from Swanna's Surf.Cofagrigus's Leftovers healed it a little while Swanna was hurt by Poison.
    -Cofagrigus's Protect failed and Swanna's Surf did some damage.Cofagrigus's Leftovers healed it a little while Swanna was hurt by Poison.
    -Cofagrigus used Protect to protect itself from Swanna's Surf.Cofagrigus's Leftovers healed it a little while Swanna was hurt by Poison.
    -Swanna's Surf did some damage but it was defeated by Cofagrigus's Shadow Ball.Cofagrigus's Leftovers healed it a little.I sent out Magmortar.
    -Ghetsis used Full Restore to heal Cofagrigus while Magmortar's Faint Attack did heavy damage.Magmortar acquired Mummy.Cofagrigus's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Magmortar knocked out Cofagrigus with another Faint Attack.Ghetsis sent out Seismitoad.
    -Magmortar's Psychic did some damage but it was defeated by Seismitoad's Earthquake.I sent out Serperior.
    -Serperior defeated Seismitoad with Leaf Blade.Ghetsis sent out Eelektross.
    -Serperior's Leaf Blade and Eelektross's Flamethrower did some damage to each other.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Serperior's Leaf Blade and Eelektross's Flamethrower did some damage to each other.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Serperior defeated Eelektross with another Leaf Blade.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.Ghetsis sent out Drapion.
    -Serperior's Aqua Tail did little damage and it was defeated by Drapion's Night Slash.I sent out Zangoose.
    -Drapion's Night Slash did some damage while Zangoose's Return did heavy damage.
    -Drapion's Night Slash did some more damage but it was knocked out by Zangoose's Return.Ghetsis sent out Toxicroak.
    -Zangoose's Return did heavy damage but it was defeated by Toxicroak's Poison Jab.I sent out Probopass.
    -Toxicroak's Brick Break did massive damage(but Probopass survived due to Study).Toxicroak was hurt by Rocky Helmet and Probopass's Earth Power knocked it out.Ghetsis sent out Hydreigon.
    -Hydreigon knocked out Probopass with Dragon Rush.Hydreigon was hurt by Rocky Helmet and Life Orb.I sent out Scrafty.
    -Hydreigon's Dragon Rush did heavy damage but it was defeated by Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick.

The Shadow Triad appeared and teleported Ghetsis away.N thanked me for saving Unova and told me to go to Route 23 to Pokemon League.I picked up some items in Giant Chasm's Forest area and saved the game.

Team:

Lv.50 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace/Dragon Tail) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.51 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Fire Punch/Psychic/Faint Attack) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.51 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Rock Slide/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.50 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.51 Male Lax (Power Gem/Earth Power/Discharge/Bulldoze) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.50 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf

Page 50 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast