Page 51 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4151

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

So, I was battling Clay. My team was Darumakka, Magnezone, and Serperior. Due to underleveling, type disadvantages, and dumb moves(I tried using Thunder Wave on a Krokorok.), I was down to Serperior, and I hadn't gotten a single hit on Clay yet.

Then Serperior sweeps his whole team. That. Was. Awesome.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

Default Pokémon White 2: Episode 68

Episode 68: The calm before the storm
    I entered inside the Gym, only to hear the calmest Gym Theme ever, so Hugh was right and the music relaxed me a lot.
    I saw lots of lilypads and I thought the trainers would use Lombre/Ludicolo and Palpitoad/Seismitoad, however none of the Ace Trainers had one so I had to stay with the calm music.
    After facing the Ace Trainers, mainly with Galvantula and Cinccino and finding my way through the lilypads, I faced Marlon.
    The last Gym Leader had Carracosta, Wailord and Male Jellicent with him.
    Well, Carracosta reminds me of that turtle from the "Finding Nemo" movie (and Marlon reminds me of Marlin btw).
    Carracosta vs Galvantula, the hardest Pokémon to take down in this Gym, because of one single thing, Sturdy, which forced me to use three attacks instead of one.
    While Sturdy activated for the first time (due to Galvantula's newfound Giga Drain), Carracosta used Shell Smash to raise the Prototurtle's offensive stats at the cost of his defenses (he still has Sturdy).
    Marlon used his Hyper Potion, while Galvantula used Signal Beam.
    Without Sturdy due to Galvantula's Signal Beam, Carracosta was defenseless against Galvantula's Thunder.
    Wailord vs Cinccino, though Wailord is known as the biggest Pokémon in the entire Universe, it was easily defeated by the sheer force of Cinccino's Skill Linked Gatling Seed Gun.
    Male Jellicent vs Lucario
    Now, the last time I'll hear the most epic battle theme ever, that's so sad.
    At least King Bob Omb's special defenses provided a challenge to Lucario's Dark Force, which allowed Pringles Ghost to use Recover to heal his wounds, however Lucario eventually won thanks to the flinch effect of Dark Force.
    After one of the easiest battles ever, I obtained the Wave Badge (8 obtained, 0 to go, now the Pokémon League awaits) and TM55 (Scald).
    Now I'm able to go to the Pokémon League, however, helping Hugh has a higher priority right now.

Note: Starting with the next Episode, I'll start a Second Season, whose title is "Pokémon White 2: Nate's Final Frontier", where Nate will face Team Plasma for the last time (where we'll have many surprises) and Nate's adventures through the Victory Road and the Pokémon League.
    Last edited by Star Champion AJ; 11th November 2012 at 4:59 PM.
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Ugh, just a rant. I was soft resetting for a shiny latias, and after an hour I left the dreamyard to take a break from the monotony. Guess what? The first wild pokemon I run into turns out shiny. And it was an ugly hoppowdon. At least give me a pretty shiny!
    Pfffffft. If I had the patience for one more reset that shiny Latias would've been mine...
    Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Yesterday I finally beat Plasma so all that's left is the Elite four. I'm back to training again as I'm constantly switching out Pokémon for ones that I like. I finally have 5 that I want to use so will be training them all up before taking on the elite four.

Right now I'm using: Gengar, Scyther, Electivire, Seaking and Magmortar. The Gengar and Seaking are from Dream World so they have Levitate and Lightning Rod respectively to help cover weaknesses. My Gengar, Electivire and Seaking are all level 60 so I only got 5 more levels to go as I want them all at 65. My Scyther is only 39 and my Magmorar is only 10 as I haven't leveled it yet.

After beating Plasma I spent yesterday breeding my Scyther for Adamant nature and trading my Magmarizer from White to White 2.

Since I last posted, I've mostly been evolving Pokémon for my Pokédex. I battled the trainers in the Nimbasa City domes, Hugh and wild Audino regularly to do this. Today, I ventured across Marvelous Bridge, passed Cresselia and traversed Route 15 to enter Black City. I looked around a bit, then left for more training. I saved my game shortly after.

Current Team:
    James Lv. 65
    Rupert Lv. 66
    Omega Lv. 65
    Cinna Lv. 65
    River Lv. 65
    Orion Lv. 65
    Adelaide Lv. 65

Dex:
    190/649 (29.28%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thowra View Post
    Ugh, just a rant. I was soft resetting for a shiny latias, and after an hour I left the dreamyard to take a break from the monotony. Guess what? The first wild pokemon I run into turns out shiny. And it was an ugly hoppowdon. At least give me a pretty shiny!
    Pfffffft. If I had the patience for one more reset that shiny Latias would've been mine...
    You sure the Hippowdon was shiny? If it was grey rather than brown, that's just what a female looks like. If it was green, though, congratulations!
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Default Update 1 11/11/12

White 2
    I now have 20 Habitat Lists filled (Yay!). I caught a few Axew earlier just because, and I also caught a Castform. My Join Avenue, named Volcano, reached Rank 11 (Only four more ranks to go until I can get a Nursery!). Currently, I am working on training a Cofagrigus (it is currently level 44).

My team:
    Swordsman male level 100 (from Black 1)
    Sorrow male level 100 (from Black 1)
    Dorothy female level 100 (from Black 1)
    Mohawk Man male level 100 (from Black 1)
    Ramify level 77
    Tombs male level 44

I'm playing White 2, and I've gotten all the way to the Pokemon league, but I'm holding back on challenging it for now. Doing a bit of goofing around and trying to get a Hydreigion to round off my team for the final showdown...

My team right now:
    Jak - Level 59
    Rigby - Level 60
    Conner - Level 58
    Parker - Level 59
    Gaeln Rupp - Level 25
    Mo Farrah - Waiting to be caught

credits to Trickster44 for the banner

White FC:4341 6355 3018
    White 2 FC:4170 2427 0381

Appel's PC:

Default Update 2 11/11/12

Black 2
    So, I started off in Striaton City today. Because I had not participated in the double battle at the restaurant, I did so and took Chili's side and wiped the floor with the others. Serperior and Chili's Heatmor took no damage whatsoever (Chili got lucky with Fire Blast). Afterwards, I continued to head toward Nuvema Town and battled Bianca. She was a bit tougher than the triplets, but I beat her nonetheless. When I reached Nuvema Town, I dropped by Ali's (my character from Black 1) house. My team was healed and I went to Professor Juniper's Lab and Cedric gave me a Super Rod. Next, I battled Hugh. He was tough, and got my Lucario and Azumarill to less than half of their health, while almost knocking out Serperior! Nevertheless, he was defeated. Finally, I went to Route 23 and caught Azelf... in a Repeat Ball!

My Team:
    Jasmine female Level 74
    Zekkie Level 72
    Monty male Level 73
    Ruko male Level 68
    Azure female Level 68
    Yuki female Level 67

I finished evolving my buneary, swadloon, 2 eevees, and golbat by happiness. I also just caught a tangrowth and evolved my pansage. Only about 12 pokemon left =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Went to the Nacrene Museum and resurrected all the fossils I had gotten up to now. Got 4 Omanyte, 2 Kabuto, one Aerodactyl, Lileep, Anorith, Shieldon and Cranidos. Then, it was time for the Poketransfer debut in this game. Transferred over the following Pokemon from Platinum to Black 2: Starly, Bidoof, Shinx, Chingling, Mr. Mime, Froslass, Chatot, Piplup, Snover, Turtwig, Chimchar, Kricketot, Misdreavus, Gible, Porygon, Mothim, Pachirisu and Dusclops. Then, a bit more breeding. I hatched a second Chatot, a Mime Jr., Bonsly and three Burmy. After that, I obtained the Genesect from the Event, after letting the delivery man keep it for almost a month. Next up, I will probably catch some of the legendaries in the game.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Bred Drifblim, Delcatty and caught a Walrein. Finally filled dex, went to the paradise and caught haxorus, as well as all others but Gyarados and floatzel. I went online to look for a regice, but people are stupid and dont listen to my facial expressions. So now I am currently training my EVd Lucario. (Not Artemis, my team mate for most of the game) Also being boss in Join Avenue
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Got tired of trying to SR the resivor shiny haxorus for perfect ivs in speed and attack, so for now I'll leave that alone and come back to it later. Got the super rod and made a list of pokemon that I need to fish for to add to my dex. Then I decided to start my white 2 so I could use the challenge mode from my black 2. I decided that while I was at it to try to get an interesting id number on my white2. After about 20 tries I got the id 60006 . My current white 2 team is shiny vaporeon, shiny jolteon, and a charmander (I decided that since I like those shinies and they were wasting away in the box anyway so I might as well use them). Oh, and I've been wanting the grotto scrappy herdier for my black 2 team and had yet to find it. On my white2 since shiny vaporeon knew surf I decided to check the ranch grotto anyways and herdier was waiting for me XD. So I caught it (jolly natured) and sent it to my black 2 where it has been ev trained in speed. Now I need to earn another badge on my white 2 since they are leveling up really fast. And I figure that I won't be able to complete my black 2 dex for the shining charm until winter break where I'll have access to pearl, diamond, ruby/saph/emerald.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

I caught a tangrowth, lapras finally , and a spheal. Now I'm going to evolve it and try and get the fire and water stones I need. Hopefully that wont take to long >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Finally got around to starting Black 2 since I beat the Elite 4. I decided to go with the girl trainer for a different aesthetic and I also went with Tepig as my starter, which I named Ganonboarf. I quickly went through the start of the game and plowed through all the trainers thanks to Ganonboarf and then I easily beat Cheren. Once I got the C-Gear from Bianca I traded over an egg and spent a ridiculous amount of time running around until it hatched into a Cubchoo (no egg moves) which I named Slushie. I trained Slushie a little and then beat the newly available trainers on Route 20. Since Ganonboarf was close to evolving I trained it in the dark grass until it evolved into Pignite. I took a break before entering Virbank City.

Black 2 Team
    Ganonboarf Lv17
    Slushie Lv12
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I trained my four pokemon to level 29. I went and fought the fourth gym leader.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    7849 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    You sure the Hippowdon was shiny? If it was grey rather than brown, that's just what a female looks like. If it was green, though, congratulations!
    Oh, yeah, you're right. Oops. It was a female, not a shiny. I'm such an idiot. Actually, I'm really happy now, because I doubt my luck will be good enough for two shinies in a month XD Relief!
    Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

I played White 2 Today.I did the same stuff that I did yesterday in Black 2.In the Team Plasma Frigate,I defeated all the trainers from the Seaside Cave entrance and got the Plasma Card.A grunt added Zekrom and Reshiram to my Dex.I found an Electirizer.I immediately went out of the place and went to the Pokemon Centre and traded with Black 2 to evolve Electabuzz.Now my whole team was fully evolved.I also taught it Fire Punch through Move Relearner and Bulldoze through TM.Yesterday only,I came to know that my Zoroark has 70 powered HP Fighting so I decided to change its moveset since Focus Blast is inaccurate and is available post-game.So,I grinded some time in Battle Haxway to earn enough BP for TM Hidden Power.I went back to the Frigate and battled Zinzolin and a Team Plasma Grunt with Hugh in a Tag Battle and easily won.Shadow Triad forced us out of the Frigate and it flew off.Cheren came over and told us that he saw the Frigate flying towards Giant Chasm.i went to Giant Chasm and got some items.I found Rood asking the New Team Plasma to stop but they didn't care for him.I went back to the Frigate and defeated the other grunts there as well.I found Zinzolin again and I easily defeated him.

Vs Zinzolin
    -He started with Cryogonal and I sent out Flygon.
    -Cryogonal OHKO'ed Flygon with Ice Beam.I sent out Electivire.
    -Electivire defeated Cryogonal with Fire Punch.Zinzolin sent out another Cryogonal.
    -Cryogonal used Light Screen to raise its team's Sp.Defense but it was defeated by Electivire's Fire Punch.Zinzolin sent out Weavile.
    -Weavile did heavy damage with Night Slash.Electivire did heavy damage with Fire Punch and burned Weavile.Weavile fainted due to burn.

then proceeded and much to my shock,I found out that Colress was part of Team Plasma.I defeated him quite easily.

Vs Colress
    -He started with Magneton and I sent out Flygon.
    -Flygon's Fire Punch did some damage while Magneton's Flash Cannon did comparatively more damage.
    -Flygon burrowed its way under the ground.Magneton's Flash Cannon missed.
    -Flygon's Dig defeated Magneton.Colress sent out Magnezone.
    -Flygon burrowed its way under the ground and avoided Magnezone's Explosion.Magnezone fainted.Colress sent out Klinklang.
    -Klinklang used Shift Gear to raise its Speed and Attack while Flygon's Dig didn't affect Klinklang due to Klinklang's Air Balloon.
    -Klinklang defeated Flygon with Giga Impact.I sent out Samurott.
    -Samurott's Surf did some damage and popped Klinklang's Air Balloon while Klinklang recharged.
    -Klinklang used Shift Gear to raise its Speed and Attack more but it was defeated by another Surf.Colress sent out Beheeyem.
    -Samurott's Megahorn did heavy damage while Beheeyem used Calm Mind to raise its Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense.
    -Colress used Full Restore to heal Beheeyem while Samurott's Megahorn did heavy damage again.
    -Samurott knocked out Beheeyem with Surf.Colress sent out Metang.
    -Samurott burrowed its way under the ground.Metang used Agility to raise its Speed.
    -Metang's Zen Headbutt missed while Samurott's Dig did some damage.
    -Metang did some damage with Zen Headbutt but was defeated by Samurott's Surf.

Then I proceeded to Ghetsis's Room.Ghetsis talked a little and told that Kyurem has been transported somewhere.Then Shadow Triad came.Hugh also came and found out thay his sister's stolen Purrloin had now evolved.Nonetheless,the Shadow Triad challenged me.

Vs Shadow Triad(#1)
    -He started with Pawniard and I sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat's X-Scissor did some damage while Pawniard used Scary Face to reduce Crobat's Speed.
    -Pawniard's Faint Attack did some damage but it was defeated by Crobat's X-Scissor.Shadow Triad sent out Absol.
    -Absol used Swords Dance to raise its Attack while Crobat's X-Scissor did heavy damage.
    -Absol's Night Slash did heavy damage but it was defeated by another X-Scissor.Shadow Triad sent out another Pawniard.
    -Pawniard knocked out Crobat with Faint Attack.I sent out Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan defeated Pawniard with Flare Blitz.

Then two more members of Shadow Triad came.

Vs Shadow Triad(#2)
    -Crobat's X-Scissor and Pawniard's Faint Attack did some damage to each other.
    -Crobat's X-Scissor did some damage while Pawniard used Scary Face to reduce Crobat's Speed.
    -Pawniard's Faint Attack did some damage but it was defeated by Crobat's X-Scissor.Shadow Triad sent out Banette.
    -Banette's Shadow Claw did some damage.Crobat flew up high.
    -Banette's Shadow Claw missed while Crobat's Fly did high damage.
    -Banette knocked out Crobat with Shadow Claw.I sent out Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan knocked out Banette with Flare Blitz and took little recoil damage.Shadow Triad sent out another Pawniard.
    -Darmanitan OHKO'ed Pawniard with Flare Blitz.

Vs Shadow Triad(#3)
    -Crobat's X-Scissor did some damage while Pawniard used Scary Face to reduce Crobat's Speed even more.
    -Pawniard's Faint Attack did some damage but it was knocked out by another X-Scissor.Shadow Triad sent out another Pawniard.
    -Pawniard's Slash did some damage while Crobat's X-Scissor did heavy damage due to Critical hit.
    -Pawniard's Faint Attack did some damage but it was knocked out by another X-Scissor.Shadow Triad sent out Accelgor.
    -Accelgor used Me First to use Fly.Accelgor and Crobat flew up high.
    -Accelgor's Fly missed and it was defeated by Crobat's Fly.

I then reached Kyurem's Chamber.Ghetsis tried to freeze me with Kyurem's Glaciate but N came on his Reshiram and saved me.Kyurem fused with Zekrom to form White Kyurem.I defeated the White Kyurem easily.Then Ghetsis challenged me.

Vs Ghetsis
    -He started with Cofagrigus and I sent out Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan's Flare Blitz did heavy damage but it also took some recoil.Darmanitan acquired Mummy.Cofagrigus used Toxic to poison Darmanitan.Cofagrigus's Leftovers healed it a little while Darmanitan was hurt by poison.
    -I used Pecha Berry to cure Darmanitan's poisoning while Ghetsis used Full Restore to heal Cofagrigus.
    -Cofagrigus used Protect to protect itself from Darmanitan's Flare Blitz.
    -Darmanitan's Flare Blitz did heavy damage but it also took some recoil.Cofagrigus used Toxic to poison Darmanitan.Cofagrigus's Leftovers healed it a little while Darmanitan was hurt by poison.
    -I used Pecha Berry to cure Darmanitan's poisoning but it was defeated by Cofagrigus's Shadow Ball.Cofagrigus's Leftovers healed it a little.I sent out Zoroark(disguised as Crobat).
    -Cofagrigus used Protect to protect itself from Zoroark's Night Slash.Cofagrigus's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Zoroark defeated Cofagrigus with another Night Slash.Zoroark acquired Mummy so its Illusion wore off.Ghetsis sent out Drapion.
    -Zoroark's HP Fighting did some damage while Drapion's X-Scissor did heavy damage.Drapion acquired Mummy.
    -Zoroark's HP Fighting did some more damage but it was knocked out by another X-Scissor.I sent out Flygon.
    -Drapion's Night Slash did some damage.Flygon burrowed its way under the ground.
    -Drapion's Night Slash missed and it was defeated by Flygon's Dig.Flygon acquired Mummy.Ghetsis sent out Hydreigon.
    -Hydreigon defeated Flygon with Dragon Rush.Hydreigon acquired Mummy.Hydreigon lost some of its HP due to Life Orb.I sent out Electivire.
    -Hydreigon OHKO'ed Electivire with Dragon Rush.Hydreigon lost some of its HP due to Life Orb.I sent out Samurott.
    -Hydreigon's Dragon Rush missed and Samurott's Ice Beam did heavy damage.
    -Hydreigon's Dragon Rush missed again and it was defeated by Samurott's Megahorn.Samurott acquired Mummy.Ghetsis sent out Eelektross.
    -Samurott OHKO'ed Eelektross with Surf.Ghetsis sent out Seismitoad.
    -Samurott's Surf and Seismitoad's Earthquake did some damage to each other.
    -Samurott knocked out Seismitoad with another Surf.Ghetsis sent out Toxicroak.
    -Toxicroak's Sucker Punch did some damage.Toxicroak acquired Mummy.Samurott burrowed its way under the ground.
    -Samurott's Dig did some damage but it was defeated by Toxicroak's Brick Break.I sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat knocked out Toxicroak with Zen Headbutt.

The Shadow Triad appeared and teleported Ghetsis away.N thanked me for saving Unova and told me to go to Route 23 to Pokemon League.I picked up some items in Giant Chasm's Forest area and saved the game.

Team:

Lv.51 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Megahorn/Dig) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.50 Male Mild (ThunderPunch/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bulldoze) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.50 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.49 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.50 Female Sassy (Dig/Dragon Tail/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.51 Male Hasty (Night Slash/Hidden Power Fighting/Aerial Ace/U-Turn) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I evolved my sealeo and am now trying to get the stones I need. I hate getting stones in dust clouds >.> I might try and get them at the pwt again. I tried for like an hour and only got 1 thunderstone, 1 leaf stone, and 1 sun stone which I didn't need any of those >.<

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Finally, I picked up a copy. I started with Snivy and now I'm in like Florescent Ranch or whatever it's called.

Pokemon X Round 2

Went to route 3 and breed for a good IV Darumaka ended up getting a outstanding Jolly one with IVs of 30/24/28/29/31/31. In which I will go and EV it in Attack and Speed

Recent happenings for me -
    On eggs approx. 35 and 36 with the Masuda method, working for a Shineco (Shiny Pineco). So far no success, but I won't give up, especially since I got the shiny charm via a lot of backtrading with my white, my black, and my friend's black. I used a Skorupi as the father, I now own a host of non-shiny pinecos with Pin Missle and Toxic Spikes...

Up to 250ish of people greeted on my Join Avenue.

Traded with 7-8 people in the GTS this morning, I hope one of the Pichus I got was DWF. I really want that Lightningrod Pikachu's progeny due to my specimen collecting habits.

Traded with Yancy again, second time I got a DWF Togepi from her.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

I actually beat the unova leaders tourtament. I was only left with Barkly. Now I'm doing the kanto leaders tourtament. I beat Janine just bearly and am now battling Brock.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I have already defeated the elite four and my main goal now is to train my pokemon and complete the national dec for once! I have actually never completed it before but this time i am determined. I have been playing pokemon since Blue, and i have never cuahgt a shiny except gyradous. So my goal this game is to catch one.
    White 2 FC: 0777-2344-6824
    game name: Ivan

After buying some Dive Balls, I headed to Undella Bay and I Surfed around a bit. I battled some wild Mantyke and Frillish in the water, then I found some Swimmers and I battled them too. I made it to Seaside Cave, but some dude with Roggenrola was blocking access to the rest of the cave, so I went back to Undella Town. I headed south to Route 14 after that and I battled some wild Pokemon there. I captured a Buizel that I found in a stream, then I captured a Mienfoo and an Altaria as I moved through the tall grass. I battled more trainers and I arrived at the White Forest gatehouse, but it was blocked by some men. I headed back to Undella Town, and after healing my Pokemon, I planned to go north to Route 13, but Hugh stopped me and I had to battle him. I defeated his Unfezant, Simisear and Serperior with my Ampharos, Samurott and Darmanitan, then I saved the game before leaving.

Page 51 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast