Page 54 of 166 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Default Black 2 Journey Post 49

I've been working on the Pokédex. I caught all of N's Pokémon. I've also gotten calls from Yancy. I think she's called me 7 times. Now I have 200 Pokémon obtained. I'm going to add what I need to get into the spoiler that I put in each post. Tomorrow I'm going to get myself a Mudkip, Chikorita, Charmander, and Turtwig from Eggs. I'm going to EV train them and then start to send stuff over from White.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Just evolved my Gligar. Now I just need 2 more Pokemon to complete my Unova Dex. Unfortunately, these missing Pokemon are unobtainable in my game.
    White 2 FC: 0519 5344 6574

Haves
    DWF

NOT DWF Starters and Bulbasaur

Wants:
    DWF Emolga
    All 3rd gen starters
    Piplup
    DWF Solosis

White2.

Hm Defeated TP at the boat thing, then went to Giant Cha...something XD

Saw them there and went inside the boat thing again ... ehhh....

Then fought Zinzolin inside... then Kyuurem was still locked ._.

So now fighting against Colress... this is easy, Lucario VS all of them XD nya~

Team:

Dewott: 57
    Lucario: 57
    Gothorita: 55
    Meowth: 61
    Altaria: 55
    Axew: 57

Wow, was that ever long. I completely forgot how long it took to conquer Victory Road. Took me about 1.5 hrs, albeit I did make sure to visit every corner to pick up items and battle every trainer.

My team went from 60ish to 65+ and my Scyther, who is my main Pokémon hit 70. I'm using a 4 main team with the other 2 as HM slaves and they're both not up to par.

My team is now:
    Scyther: 70, Technician w/ Bug Bite and Aerial Ace
    Electivire: 67
    Gengar: 66
    Seaking: 65

I'm mainly hoping to walk through the Elite 4 with my Scyther and using the rest sparingly when I either need to heal Scyther or just a real bad matchup. We'll see how it works out. Won't be doing that tonight after the long trek through Victory Road. :P

well, I have finally caught every Unova pokemon (bar Meloetta and Keldeo) and gotten all 18 of those medals. I will be EV training A DW Dratini, a Vaporeon and a Landorus shortly. Currently working on Join Avenue (AKA Derpington).

Current Team:

WaterWh*re (Vaporeon): 70
    Zoroark: 98
    Nova (Crobat): 86
    Lucario: 100
    Dark Vader (Umbreon): 88
    Volcarona: 73

poor Serperior, left out. Volcarona maybe have replaced him
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

"Heehee. Come on, you need to see something."

The girl led me to a creaky doorway and into a gloomy room filled with books. It was a library.

The library in the strange house.

"Here! Here!"

She points to a book on a shelf. I cautiously take it; there was no title on the dusty old tome. The letters in the pages were incomprehensible, but some of the illustrations caught my eye. There was a picture of 3 symbols sealed in a cave, bearing the shape of a heart, a mind, and human body. There was a picture of a mountain marked with a hexagon trapped between rising flames and crashing waves. Of a rock bearing the key to steel and ice, ultimately leading to a being with six eyes. And of two great birds roaming the land of Unova, and settling in the land of dreams.

And somehow, while they were still unreadable, the text gave me understanding about them. About what the pictures mean, putting it within reach of mind's understanding and yet obfuscating it with mystery.

I turn the page and the letters were now bigger. And as I stare at them they seem to speak to my mind.

Do you want a peaceful life?

A peaceful life? That would be nice. But what does peaceful mean? Does it mean to settle down? That I'm not sure. I still want to travel, to explore, to face new adventures. As I thought about that, the letters started to change.

Do you want a challenge?

A challenge? I guess so? Isn't that what trainers strive for? To overcome the challenges they face, and then set of for ever greater ones?

Suddenly, the book started to draw in everything; the house, the whole place and even the fabric of reality seemed to drain into the pages. The last thing I recall was the girl's words.

"Don't forget to give back my feather, okay?"

I woke up with a start and with a cold sweat. It was a dream, just a dream.

-------------
    November 13, 20XX

"I dunno. It's not that it feels real. It's just, you know, it feels significant."

I was bothered by my dream. It felt that it means something. That it was leading me to something. But I have no idea to what.

"Well, your narration was truly vivid, but there's really not much we can go with. Maybe it's just the stress? You just challenged the Pokémon League you know."

That's why I'm here in Castelia City at Professor Fennel's dream laboratory. She's the leading expert when it comes to dreams. Pokémon dreams, that is, as she was quick to point out.

"I'm a Pokémon researcher, not a psychic. Maybe you should speak with Caitlin, she seems to be a gifted one."

So I have to fly back to the Pokémon League and challenge the Elite Four again just to have help with a dream? Ugh, no thanks.

I decided to help out in the lab as I was there. It was always an interesting place; their research has led to breakthroughs with interaction to Pokémon Dreams and the Entree. They also provide vital information to the Pokétransfer station, and even the Pokémon storage system.

Which is also in the very same room as a matter of fact.

"Here, I know something that will cheer you up."

Amanita, the storage system administrator, carried a huge box and set it near me.

"Billy-boy back in Kanto sent me a bunch of Eevees. You can have one if you like. He said they were special." She snickered a bit. "I asked him if he was going Eevee himself. Ah, good times."

I took a look inside the box. There were certainly a lot of them. I told her that I was willing to take them all of her hands. She whacked my head, painfully. "Yes, and when you have all of them you'll send them all to my PC storage system and I have to manage them there. Off my hand indeed."

As I was selecting an Eevee out of the lot, Prof. Fennel exclaimed behind me. "Ah yes that's right. I remember a colleague of mine who was experimenting about the realm between dreams and reality." She turned to me and added. "She might know a bit more about the subject, as her study was comprehensive; it included interaction with Pokémon and people as well."

I sent out the Eevee I selected and hugged him. "That's great professor. Do you know how I can contact her?"
    Acquired Eevee (Anticipation)
    --------------

"Thank you very much for the help."

Prof. Fennel couldn't find her notebook back in the lab, and figured out it might have been left behind back in her old home in Striaton City. So I was sent out to get it back. I guess I shouldn't have been quick to commit; it was a two cities away, and I had to cross the long Skyarrow Bridge to get there. Well, I just hope this Prof. Burnett can help me.

As I exited the apartment were their old lab was, I suddenly heard a loud sonic boom from the sky. I looked up and saw a streak of blue heading to the east.

As I ran to where it went and saw a lady near the entrance. I asked her what it was. "That was Latios. He goes to the Dreamyard from time to time. It's probably attracted by the lingering dreams there."

I continued further and entered the ruins. Suddenly, Latios appeared in front of me and gave a loud shriek. He then flew ahead, and I broke off a sprint to catch up to him. I ran up the complex's crumbling roof and near a precipice, Latios suddenly stopped and faced me. He gave another loud shriek and prepared for battle.

I sent out Moco-Gin, but even though my Raichu was fast, Latios was faster. On a whim, I threw a Quick Ball. Latios was still strong and undamaged, but he was also incredibly fast. Maybe that will make the Quick Ball work?

Not really, but it's worth a shot.

The Quick Ball hit Latios and the blue Pokémon disappeared inside the ball. The ball shook on the ground as he strugged, and Moco-Gin stood ready for when he got out. A few seconds passed and the ball continued to wobble.

And then it settled down, and Latios was captured.

Me and Moco-Gin stood there for a second and blinked. Shock then led to excitement and jubilation, and I let out Latios as Moco-Gin greeted the newest member of our family. Latios let out a friendly cry, and bowed his head to me. He then started drawing in light towards himself, and with a brilliant flash presented me with a glass-like orb with a beautiful radiance inside it.

It was the Soul Dew, just like in the book.

Wait, the book. Did that mean that...?

I looked back at Latios, and he looked me right in the eye, and nodded once again.

I have to get back to Prof. Fennel so she can get a hold of this Prof. Burnett. I really need to make sense of that dream.
    Caught Latios

-------------
    tl;dr version:
    -After finishing the main game, unlocked and used the game's Challenge Mode.
    -Acquired a DW Eevee from Amanita in Castelia City. Save-scrummed for Modest Eevee; bonus was he is perfect in Defense too.
    -Went to Striaton City and the Dreamyard. Caught a Timid Latios with Flawless Speed IV (the other IVs were pretty solid too). And yes, I caught him on the first turn with a Quick Ball.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

I forgot that changing ds's means you can't access the pokemon dream world for 24 hours ahh! *imagines tearing out hair.*

Today I played White 2 and battled the Pokemon League and was almost cruising to victory until that ****ing Haxorus got to set up two Dragon Dances and stomp my entire team under its feet.

Team:

Lv.56 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Megahorn/Dig) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.57 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bulldoze) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.56 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.56 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.56 Female Sassy (Dig/Dragon Claw/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.60 Male Hasty (Night Slash/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Aerial Ace) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Beat the Elite Four and the Champion, although I did have a scare against the Champion.

Shauntal - Gengar wiped the floor with his Shadow Ball
    Grimsley - Scyther did most of the dirty work here with Bug Bite
    Caitlin - Scyther again with his Bug Bite, although I did use Electivire against Sigilyph to give him a turn
    Marshal - Scyther again although this time with Aerial Ace,

Champion was again Scyther, but had to use Electivire against Lapras and used Seaking against Aggron. My problem stemmed when I thought I read that Archeops was coming in but it was Haxorus. This was a problem because since I thought Archeops was going in I put in one of my HM slaves so I could heal up Electivire and with my HM slave in Haxorus used Dragon Dance. I got lucky he only used it once because if he used it once more he would of one hit everyone on my squad.

Scyther: Lv. 72 Female Adamant (Bug Bite/Aerial Ace/Night slash/Swords Dance) Ability: Technician, Item: Razor Claw
    Gengar: Lv. 67 Female Impish (Sludge Wave/Shadow Ball/Dream Eater/Hypnosis) Ability: Levitate, Item: Spell Tag
    Seaking: Lv. 66 Female Mild (Waterfall/Scald/Horn Attack/Agility) Ability: Lightningrod, Item: Mystic Water
    Electivire: Lv. 68 Male Hasty (Thunder/Thunderbolt/Discharge/Thunder Wave) Ability: Motor Drive, Item: Magnet

Honourable Mention: HM Slave 1ruddigon, HM Slave 2: Sigilyph

I caught latios on my black 2 version. I forgot that it started automatically so I forgot to save and had to use my master ball >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

While travelling around Unova to catch pokemon for the pokedex, my journey brought me back to Victory Road. I found the Zoroark that led me to N's Castle, where I defeated N and received the Dark Stone. I took the stone to Dragonspiral Tower where I encountered Zekrom and caught him using a Premier Ball (the first time in the series where I didn't use the Masterball). Afterwards I headed to Giant Chasm and caught Kyurem and recieved the DNA Splicers. I fused Kyurem and Zekrom into Black Kyurem and placed it in my party, replacing my Hydreigon.
    Pokemon Black 2 In-game Team:

/

After the battle with Ghetsis, I left the cave and start to (search) the Victory Road. I spent about 15 minutes by exploring the area, until I realize the right way to the Road. I defeated al the Trainers, mainly with Garbodor, but it was rather hard to keep everyone alive, because of the tough battles. After almost leave the cave, my Rival come and asked me a battle. I had only 3 Pokémon left, so I almost lost xD

Finally I saved in front of PC in Elite 4, planning to battle with them later in the weekend.

Currently getting ready to finish up ev training my team of Eveelutions and then heading off to start side-questing areas that you can waterfall climb to do some catching, courtesy of N.
    |Shining Espeon by Useless|

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Damit Ampharos should not look like Fabio. You're a sheep, dammit.

Captured a swarming Furret on Route 7. Then, I started with the next part of my adventure, which is to complete the Sinnoh Dex and finish one more thing in the Unova Dex. Evolved the following Pokemon into their final stages: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Starly, Bidoof, Kricketot, Shinx, Archen, Shieldon, Cranidos, Burmy (into Wormadam), Gible and Snover. Then, I went on the Royal Unova for the first time in the game and defeated all six trainers there. I also defeated the two Game Freak members in Castelia, Colress at the Plasma Frigate and took part in a four-man battle with the siblings in Striaton. After that, I battled a ton of wild Audino. All of this was enough to get the Exp. Millionaire Medal… but when I am going to get it next time, I will plan it more in advance… Because this wasn’t a very good way to get it. Either way, with all the Pokemon I evolved today, I feel like I am done with the Sinnoh Dex, which isn't true since I actually have a lot of things left to get. I am pretty much done with the Unova Dex though, only missing the Spheal Line, Kyurem and Meloetta. Not sure what I will do tomorrow, I should start with the Hoenn Dex, but I need to use Poketransfer first to get a ton of missing Pokemon.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles2007 View Post
    I caught latios on my black 2 version. I forgot that it started automatically so I forgot to save and had to use my master ball >.>
    nice. I actually didn't know so when it happened, I was like *FUUUUUUUUUUUUU*. Luckily, on my last Ball, I caught him.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I wandered around Opelucid City after talking to Drayden. I couldn't collect the free Musical prop since my case was full (I got mine after syncing with Black version), and I couldn't battle at the Battle House since it no longer existed, so the city itself was uneventful. I headed to Route 9 since there was nothing else to do in Opelucid City at the moment, and I captured a wild Garbodor there. I also trained against the wild Pokemon in the tall grass and then I battled against the Bikers and other trainers. I entered Shopping Mall Nine and I bought some items there. I also did some shopping for another person. I couldn't go through Tubeline Bridge yet, so I headed back to Opelucid City. I arrived at the Opelucid City Gym, and I started battling the trainers. The Gym puzzle wasn't that hard this time, but the trainers were very experienced and I had to leave to heal my Pokemon between battles.

I had a little luck in capturing Reshiram and Kyurem. I've been using only Pokéballs in White 2 and it only took me roughly 15 in total for both. Reshiram was only around 5 and was a real quick catch and when I went to catch Kyurem it took only around 10 so a little bit more than Reshiram, but still a good catch. The only thing I did for both was Paralyze with Thunder Wave from Electivire and just low HP.

I think it took me minimum 20-30 for each of the Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion so going from 20-30 each to 15 in total is awesome.

Next up after these catches is to take a gander in the south east.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 50: New Veterans

So I did what I said what I would do. I bred myself some Pokémon in White and sent the Eggs over to Black 2. I hatched them. What were they? They were a Mudkip, Chikorita, Charmander, and Turtwig. I named them Axol, Leif, Byrne, and Pangaea respectively. That's the names that I always use for them. Those starters are my favourites from their Generation and Mudkip evolves into my favourite Pokémon ever. I raised them up a bit as well. I also took part in Pokéstar Studios. I completed every sequel that I had available. I gained access to new movie series that I haven't done yet as well. Lastly, I made Axol a star by getting a surprise ending in the Brycen-Man movie. If it keeps the star animation when it evolves, I will be very happy.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Finally got the Elekid that I needed to my White 2 \o/

Going through Route 4 and battling the Backpacker trainer and noticed something weird about his Herdier, it wasn't affected by the sandstorm so I was like "WTF, why is the game cheating??" Bulbapedia'd Herdier and saw that it has the ability Sand Rush then I was like "ohhhhhh" lol

Battled the Breeder, not planning to leave Route 4 until I catch the Braviary so we'll be seeing each other again

Colress did his little magic trick with the Crustle, battled him, won and went back to Castelia City to heal

Gonna explore Route 4 now
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Since last time Blue the Oshawott and Flame the Monferno have evolved into a Dewott and Infernape. I also got an Eevee from Aminita and named it Shadow and evolved into a Umbreon. I also have got a Pidgey and it is a Pidgeotto named wing. I have also caught some legendary Pokemon.

White2.

Looks like I spoke too soon. I needed help from my other PKMN to fight Colress XD but I defeated him anyway!

Fought them ninjas too, hah PPLyra/my rival-me got the Liepard back...but he wasn't impress.... so i had to fight SpaGhetsis by meself.

Saved before I entered the cave, I thought Mei was going to be frozen, but N came in time :3

But Ghetsis used the DNA splicers....O_O WOW the fusion. Its like two Digimon fusing together----RIP OFF!!!!! XD

I then had to fight it. Took White Kyuurem out with just my Axew in two turns LOL poor him XD

Then I turn my game off coz I want to see it again later XD Fought White Kyuurem twice now :3 nya~

Team:

Dewott: 57
    Lucario: 57
    Gothorita: 55
    Meowth: 61
    Altaria: 55
    Axew: 57

I think i found my long-lost partner pokemon. I traded for it like 3 weeks ago, its a level 100 dw ev'd blaziken
    Graebel's The Name.

3ds Friend Code: 2621-3888-4426
    Pm me if u added me.

Pokemon Games:
    Pokemon X
    Pokemon Soulsilver
    Pokemon Platinum
    Pokemon Ruby
    Pokemon Silver
    Pokemon Yellow

^CLICK THIS PLEASE^

I finished level grinding and defeated the elite four in the rematch. My team still sucks so I'm gonna have to make some changes soon. Anyway here's my current team:

Samurott, 92
    Unfezant, 75
    Arcanine, 75
    Heracross, 75
    Zebstrika, 75
    Weavile, 75

Time 64:20

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post

SpaGhetsis
    lol xD

I started playing by entering the Elite4 for the first time. First one was the Fighting type, which really gave me trouble. Psychic one was super easy with Lucario, Ghost type was also kind of easy and the Dark one wasn't really difficult too. After that, I had to fight with Iris, which was a bit hard. I wasn't expecting non-Dragon type Pokémon, and Lucario didn't learn Dragon Pulse. So, Golduck with it's Ice Beam and Surf did most of the work.

I saw the credits, then I crossed Skyarrow Bridge. I met Cherem and he helped me to explore Pinwheel forest. Finally I saved after he left me because of the full heal he provided

I just beat the Champion. He/she was pretty hard.

Now I know why they call it
        Spoiler:- Minor spoiler, terrible pun:
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

Page 54 of 166 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast