Page 57 of 167 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4168

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I didn't catch a new swarm pokemon on white 2 but did manage to revive all of my fossils. I was not at all surprised to find they were all males >.> I did catch a hypno on black 2 however.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Spent the past day and a half catching Ditto's for natures and still don't have the one (or two) I want. Looking for Adamant or Naughty and having no look. Unfortunately I didn't do much in White after the Pokémon League so I don't have a collection of Synchronize Munna's as I just found out about that ability now. After finding my Ditto's I'll catch some Munna's in White and transfer them over to White 2. For now I'll continue what is looking like a long process of catching Ditto.

Just caught my first ever Shiny. And nearly killed it while afk EV training SPC.ATK

:>

It's a Litwick btw.
    Pokemon Y
    ---------------------------------------------
    KB: Shinies: x2 ;702; ;691;

Proud owner of a UT/UC: 2003 - Repair Program Shiny Zigzagoon.

Flawless:
    Friend code Black 2 : 2151-6418-9614
    Friend code Y: 3239-2288-6738
    Time Zone - GMT+1

I just caught all of N's Pokémon from the Desert Resort. It's so easy when you use a level 22 Pokémon + Repels 8D
    I also caught N's Pokémon from Chargestone Cave. Using Repels with a level 28 Pokémon helps a lot, but I also saw a lot of non-N's Joltiks and Klings. Oh, I also found a Tynamo and caught it 83

Quote Originally Posted by Douchemon View Post
    Just caught my first ever Shiny. And nearly killed it while afk EV training SPC.ATK

:>

It's a Litwick btw.
    I have been looking for one for ages. More than 3000 eggs with the Masuda Method, 8000+ REs and still nothing ;__;
    Congrats on your shiny 8D
    Miiverse is addictive~
    Click Ran if you want to visit my Void c:
    I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes.

Started working on the Hoenn Dex. Evolved the following Pokemon into their final forms: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Wurmple (into Dustox), Lotad (only into Lombre), Shroomish, Nincada (which also gave me a bonus Shedinja), Whismur, Meditite and Barboach. Then, I went to the Village Bridge and captured a Carvanha. After that, I went to Route 1 and captured a Feebas. I evolved my newly captured Carvanha into Sharpedo, then continued by evolving my Lileep into Cradily, Anorith into Armaldo and Glameow into Purugly. And that was enough for today, will continue with the Hoenn Dex tomorrow.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I beat clay. I started training up my lillipup when my pichu finally evolved.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Caught a Shiny Patrat while EV training. It had pretty good Speed IVs and a Jolly Nature, but had Run Away as it's ability which goes into Illuminate. God dangit.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

White2.

Went and defeated more trainers in Treehollow and reached Area 7...SWEET :3 I just want my shiyn Dratini soon XD

I'm just now training my team to Lv 80.

But this got me all hecked up:

Team:

Dewott: 81
    Lucario: 77
    Gothorita: 72
    Meowth: 79
    Altaria: 76
    Axew: 78

Bought the game a couple of days ago and only managed to start playing yesterday.
    Won't bore you with all the usual beginning things, but haven't even defeated the fourth Gym yet and managed to snag myself a SHINY!

Left the town with the 4th Gym and recieved the HM, Fly.
    Flew to the place where Magnemites are to try and catch one. Found a Magnemite as well as an Audino which was an added bonus.
    Checked it's nature... Adamant. :/ (-Sp.Att, +Att) Magnemites use Sp.Att more than Attack.
    Stayed around for a bit but couldn't find another one.
    Went to the GTS to try and trade it for a different one, after seeing something about the Magnemite Coil or whatever...
    Decided to get one in another language. Tried Japan but had some problems, as all of the ones up for trade had already been traded.
    Went to Spain, Denmark, Poland, Portugal and many other places... No luck.
    Tried out Mexico. Noticed that one of the magnemites was off-coloured. Got really excited before realising they probably wanted something special for it.
    THEY WERE ASKING FOR A MAGNEMITE! Clicked the trade button. Tried to stop myself from getting excited as someone else had probably beaten me to it.
    THE TRADE WENT THROUGH!

Can't remember the nature, although it was +Sp.Attack and -Speed Completely untrained and still at level 11!
    Could be better but it isn't the worst thing in the world. Just would have preferred the - to go to anything other than Speed. But at least there's +Sp. Attack, rather than Att, Def or Sp. Def

So, yeah. All in all a good day.

.:l Shiny Ditto l:.
    .:l LoL l:.

Thanks to Lil Crickee for the Awesome Chaos

grats on the shiny man hey do you want a free shiny snorlax? it's legit rng'd
    X fc 0645-7169-8228

I am flying with farfetcch'd, tranquill and hawlucha

Decided to hunt for a Feebas, figured I would be at it for hours, considering how rare they are, ended up finding one within about 10 minutes. Used it to get my Magikarp Medal, changed a few moves, gave it a Prism Scale, and now it's ready to be traded to evolve.

Also last night, I was running around going from one Hidden Grotto to the next, and finally found a Bagon outside Pinwheel Forest, and it was female.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

I saw some Basculin and Mantine as I walked through the Marine Tube, and I eventually arrived in Humilau City. I saw my rival in front of the local Gym, but I couldn't go inside yet since Marlon was missing. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and then I went north to explore the main part of the city. I met Marlon there and he left after talking to me. I visited the houses around the city and then I headed back to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon. I headed south toward the beach afterward, and I Surfed around Route 21. I captured a wild Jellicent that appeared in a dark water spot, then I battled some Swimmers. I eventually arrived at a small island and I entered Seaside Cave. I captured a wild Seel and I proceeded to battle the trainers inside. I basically explored the entire cave except for the part that was sealed off by a sleeping Crustle. I saved outside the cave.

I caught a ledian in white 2 but nothing new in black 2.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I've been trying to complete the strange ending for all movies, using only my playthrough pokemon (Emboar, Scolipede, Bisharp, Eelektros, Carracosta & Golurk), which have been between levels 60 & 70 during the process. I'd been having trouble figuring out how to get the strange ending for Everlasting Memories with them, since you have be be knocked out, and the opponent is at level 10. I finally figured it out though- I equipped Carracosta with a Toxic Orb, and had it learn Shell Smash. Fortunately, the opponent used Teeter Dance, and I hit myself 2 while confused to earn the strange ending.

The only strange ending I've got left to get is Brycan-Man Strikes Back Even Harder.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Lots of stuff has happened. I teamed with Hugh in the sewers and beat Team Plasma and then took on Burgh's gym. It was easy with my three Pokemon and both Ganonboarf and Slushie got a chance to shine against Burgh's team. I headed north and battled Colress before going to the Desert Resort and capturing my fourth Pokemon, a Trapinch named Percy (because I couldn't think of a better name at the time). I ended up having to train a lot before Elesa's gym because my team is slow and weak. Percy proved the most useful with Bulldoze. It managed to beat her Emolga with Rock Slide and then Flaffy and Percy both fainted because of Take Down. Her Zebstrika then swept through my entire team and if I had not used a Revive on Percy I would have lost for sure. Luckily I did though and Percy managed to deliver the finishing blow with Bulldoze. I trained Jenkens until it evolved into Magneton and then headed to Driftveil City. I immediately went to Route 6 to capture my fifth team member, a Foongus. Once I encountered one though I realized that my team was already ridiculously slow and weak and that it might be better to use something a little faster. I went all overkill and caught a Shelmet which named Schmosby because I couldn't think of a better name (Classic Schmosby). Turns out....Schmosby is pretty slow and weak. Oh well.

Black 2 Team
    Ganonboarf Lv31
    Slushie Lv31
    Jenkins Lv31
    Percy Lv31
    Schmosby Lv29
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

after a very long training session in reversal mountain with bianca, i roamed eastern unova a bit fighting trainers and training my pokemon and newly caught vibrava named Sandstorm. Very soon my entire team had gone from lvl. 40 to lvl. 50 by the time i reached opalucid city, with Sandstorm now evolved into a flygon. I worked on a battle strategy for fighting Drayden and i decided to run a dragon tail/ choice band set. To practice, i tried using it in the PWT and i was unsure. I had my doubts but when sandstorm fought Draydens team, sandstorm swept his entire team without fainting!

White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals

i am trying to complete my dex on pokemon white 2 and im getting a mew off of my pokemon ranch. does anyone know if you can get it again if you restart the game??

Add me on 3ds: 3480-2811-5839
    I have an ice friend safari with Beartic, snorunt and piloswine in it.

White2.

Battled again in thw Treehollow and reached to Area 8...Its getting more complicated now D:

I'm now training my team to Lv 85's, nya~

Team:

Dewott: 81
    Lucario: 81
    Gothorita: 81
    Meowth: 81
    Altaria: 81
    Axew: 84

Should i buy Pokemon Black 2 or White 2?

I have Pokemon White, and now I'm thinking if i should get Black 2 or White 2, Please suggest which is the Best our of 2.

Wow, I've been searching for a Riolu for about an hour and a half. I've enoucntered every Pokémon that's in that particular area for atleast five times, but still no Riolu. Oh well, no Lucario for me. : |

E: Decided to try again after finishing the first gymleader and of course he pops up at the third encounter. Brave nature, not too bad.
    Last edited by Jeppo; 27th November 2012 at 5:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Munk View Post
    Should i buy Pokemon Black 2 or White 2?

I have Pokemon White, and now I'm thinking if i should get Black 2 or White 2, Please suggest which is the Best our of 2.
    It's your decision, we can't influence it I would suggest black 2 because it has magmar and heracross but thats just me.... Anyways I caught a ariados in black 2 but nothing new in white 2. The complete opposite of yesterday XD

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Managed to get an essentially flawless Gible through standard methods yesterday (Everything perfect except for special attack), so I trained it into a Garchomp, and proceeded to mostly dominate the various gym leader tournaments with him, my Hydreigon, and my Imposter Ditto (I say mostly, because Roark beat me once by having a Pokemon with a Focus Sash and two Pokemon with Sturdy...).

I'm able to get eight points per tournament victory fairly regularly, so I'll probably farm them to get all of the essential hold items now.

Yesterday, Swellow were swarming on Route 13 in my game, so I went there and captured one. After that, I evolved my Bagon into Shelgon, then into Salamence. Went out to Route 4 and captured a Clamperl through fishing.
    Today, I started by going to Route 12 and capturing a swarming Doduo there. Then, I had to do some breeding. I flew to Route 3 and hatched a Pichu, Phione, three Wurmple, Seedot, Taillow, Surskit, Whismur, Makuhita, Electrike, Illumise, Volbeat, Cacnea, Duskull and Snorunt. I evolved one of the Wurmple into Silcoon, then Beautifly. Also evolved the Pichu into Pikachu. And that was all I had time for, will continue tomorrow.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Sold a bunch of my items on White 2 that I was saving. Sucks that maniacs only buy items one at a time, but you probably shouldn't horde the items in the first place, sucks even more for me since I had over 100 Casteliacones and Big Mushrooms. I had around 500,000-600,000 before selling everything then when I was done, had a little over 5 million, then spent around 3 million of it soon afterwards, bought three bikes of course.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I went to the Black Tower to obtain the Shiny Gible. As I progressed, my team was starting to take more hits then usual and had to restart Area 6 because I didn't know you could go up a floor. Benga was somewhat easy for me as my Sashed Mamoswine took his Latios and Garchomp down with Ice Shard and Icicle Crash. Volcarona was then tooken out with two Stone Edges from my Landorus, thus allowing me to take the Gible in Floccessy Town.

Page 57 of 167 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast