Page 59 of 167 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Continued with the last parts of the Johto Dex. I evolved my Houndour into Houndoom, Phanpy into Donphan and Tyrogue into Hitmontop. Then, I did a short trade between Black 2 and White, adding the following Pokemon to my dex: Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Honchkrow, Milotic, Rhyperior and Kingdra. With this, I also traded over an Oval Stone to Black 2. Used it to evolve my Happiny into Chansey. Went to Accumula Town and traded my Excadrill for an Ambipom in one of the houses. I should have given the trainer a Shiny level 100 Excadrill, but I am too lazy to fix that, so I just gave her one I had in one of my boxes.

After all of this, it was time for some more breeding. I went to Route 3 and hatched the following Pokemon: Sentret, Hoothoot, Spinarak, Wooper, Aipom, Smoochum and three Tyrogue. I evolved two of the Tyrogue into Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, and then I evolved my Chansey into Blissey. And with that, I am done with the Johto Dex… for now, at least. Only Kanto left before I have to get everything I have left out so far. I started a little on Kanto by evolving the starters into their final forms. Will continue tomorrow… which also is when the new season begins… Winter. Snow. Will be fun. And it means I will have to travel through the region once more.

I haven't played (or wrote here) in a while, but I did some noticiable progress.

First, I explored all the houses and the library in Nacrene City. After found the Move Tutor, I went to Dreamward. I fought with the strange walking of the NPCs, which always tried to stay away from me. Outside the building, Latias started to fly over me. I don't know where it went after that, so I have to find it later.

I advanced my way to Route 1 and the starting village in 1st 5th gen games (why it's so hard to memorize city's names). After talking to Juniper, I saved the game.

I went back to the Humilau City Gym after training my Pokemon at Seaside Cave. I took the lily pads to Marlon's area, and I challenged him to a battle. He sent out his Carracosta and I used my Ampharos against it. I managed to beat it with Thunderbolt, and then I switched to my Lucario when Marlon sent out his Jellicent. I used Dark Pulse against Jellicent, but it didn't faint. It attacked with Scald and Lucario took some damage. I had it attack with Dark Pulse again, but Marlon healed Jellicent with a Hyper Potion. I eventually beat it with two more Dark Pulse attacks, and I sent out my Unfezant against Marlon's Wailord. I used Fly to dodge Wailord's attack and then injure it, but I eventually switched to Samurott since Unfezant was getting me nowhere. I defeated Wailord with Slash, and I won the Wave Badge and the Scald TM from Marlon. I headed out of the Gym and I saved outside.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 58

I now have myself a Serperior and a Samurott. Also they are named Mido and Mikau respectively. So all of my Unova starters are named after Zelda characters. I also only have to call Yancy ten more times before I can get those trades out of the way.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I finally managed to hatch a shiny Larvesta! Nicknamed him Apollo. Sadly he hatched a bit late; I already EV trained a normal larvesta in preparation for PWT. Still, better late than never!
    Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Today my exams got over and I got back to play White 2.This time I managed to defeat the Pokemon League.Here are the battles.

Vs Caitlin
    -She started with Musharna and I sent out Zoroark(disguised as Flygon).
    -Zoroark OHKO'ed Musharna with Night Slash.Caitlin sent out Reuniclus.
    -Zoroark's Night Slash did massive damage while Reuniclus's Psychic didn't affect Zoroark.
    -Caitlin used Full Restore to heal Reuniclus but it was defeated by Zoroark's Night Slash.Caitlin sent out Sigilyph and I switched to Electivire.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Sigilyph with Wild Charge but also took some recoil.Caitlin sent out Gothitelle and I switched to Zoroark(disguised as Flygon).
    -Zoroark's Night Slash did heavy damage.Gothitelle's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it used Calm Mind to raise its Sp.Attack and Sp.Defense.
    -Zoroark knocked out Gothitelle with Night Slash.

Vs Shauntal
    -She started with Cofagrigus and I switched to Zoroark(disguised as Flygon).
    -Zoroark's Night Slash did heavy damage.Zoroark acquired Mummy so its Illusion wore off.Cofagrigus used Will-O-Wisp to burn Zoroark.Zoroark was hurt by Burn.
    -I used Rawst Berry to cure Zoroark's Burn while Shauntal used Full Restore to heal Cofagrigus.
    -Zoroark's Night Slash did heavy damage while Cofagrigus used Will-O-Wisp to burn Zoroark again.Zoroark was hurt by burn.
    -Zoroark knocked out Cofagrigus with another Night Slash but it was hurt by Burn.Shauntal sent out Golurk and I switched to Samurott.
    -Samurott OHKO'ed Golurk with Surf.Shauntal sent out Drifblim and I switched to Electivire.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Drifblim with Wild Charge but was heavily damaged by recoil and Drifblim's Aftermath.Shauntal sent out Chandelure and I switched to Samurott.
    -Chandelure defeated Samurott with Energy Ball.I sent out Flygon.
    -Flygon burrowed its way under the ground.Chandelure's Shadow Ball missed.
    -Flygon defeated Chandelure with Dig.

Vs Marshall
    -He started with Throh and I sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat flew up high.Throh's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Crobat's Fly did heavy damage while Throh's Rock Tomb did some damage and reduced Crobat's Speed.
    -Crobat defeated Throh with Zen Headbutt.Marshall sent out Conkeldurr.
    -Crobat flew up high.Conkeldurr's Stone Edge missed.
    -Crobat's Fly did high damage.Conkeldurr's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP and it defeated Crobat with Stone Edge.I sent out Flygon.
    -Flygon's Dragon Claw did some damage while Conkeldurr's Hammer Arm did high damage(but reduced its Speed).
    -Flygon burrowed its way under the ground.Conkeldurr's Hammer Arm missed.
    -Flygon's Dig did some damage while Conkeldurr's Hammer Arm missed again.
    -Marshall used Full Restore to heal Conkeldurr while Flygon's Dragon Claw did high damage.
    -Flygon's Dragon Claw did some damage but it was defeated by Conkeldurr's Hammer Arm(whose Speed fell).I sent out Samurott.
    -Samurott defeated Conkeldurr with Surf.Marshall sent out Mienshao.
    -Mienshao used U-Turn to do some damage and switch to Sawk.Samurott's Surf did heavy damage.
    -Sawk's Brick Break did some damage but it was defeated by Samurott's Surf.Marshall sent out Mienshao.
    -Mienshao defeated Samurott with Hi Jump Kick.I sent out Darmanitan.
    -Darmanitan defeated Mienshao with Flare Blitz and took some recoil.

Vs Grimsley.
    -He started with Liepard and I sent out Crobat.
    -Liepard's Fake Out did little damage while Crobat's X-Scissor did heavy damage.
    -Grimsley used Full Restore to heal Liepard while Crobat's X-Scissor did heavy damage again.
    -Crobat knocked out Liepard with another X-Scissor.Grimsley sent out Scrafty.
    -Crobat flew up high.Scrafty's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Crobat's Fly did heavy damage while Scrafty's Rock Tomb did some damage and reduced Crobat's Speed.
    -Crobat flew up high.Scrafty's Rock Tomb missed.
    -Crobat's Fly knocked out Scrafty.Grimsley sent out Krookodile and I switched to Samurott.
    -Krookodile OHKO'ed Samurott with Earthquake.I sent out Crobat again.
    -Crobat's X-Scissor did high damage while Krookodile's Rock Tomb did some damage and reduced Crobat's Speed.
    -Krookodile knocked out Crobat with Crunch.I sent out Zoroark(disguised as Flygon).
    -Zoroark defeated Krookodile with Hidden Power Fighting.Grimsley sent out Bisharp.
    -Zoroark OHKO'ed Krookodile with HP Fighting.

Vs Iris
    -She started with Hydreigon and I sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat's X-Scissor and Hydreigon's Dragon Pulse did some damage to each other.
    -Crobat's X-Scissor and Hydreigon's Dragon Pulse did some more damage to each other.
    -Iris used Full Restore to heal Hydreigon while Crobat's X-Scissor did some damage.
    -Crobat defeated Hydreigon with another X-Scissor.Iris sent out Lapras and I switched to Electivire.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Lapras with Wild Charge but it also took some recoil.Iris sent out Aggron and I switched to Zoroark(disguised as Flygon).
    -Zoroark OHKO'ed Aggron with HP Fighting.Iris sent out Druddigon and I switched to the real Flygon.
    -Flygon's Dragon Claw did heavy damage while Druddigon's Focus Blast did high damage as well.
    -Flygon knocked out Druddigon with another Dragon Claw.Iris sent out Archeops and I switched to Zoroark.
    -Zoroark's Night Slash and Archeop's Acrobatics did high damage to each other.
    -Zoroark knocked out Archeops with another Night Slash.Iris sent out Haxorus and I switched to Flygon.
    -Haxorus defeated Flygon with Dual Chop.I sent out Samurott.
    -Haxorus used Dragon Dance to raise its Attack and Speed while Samurott's Ice Beam did heavy damage.
    -Haxorus's Earthquake did heavy damage but it was defeated by Samurott's Ice Beam.

I became the Champion of the Unova Region.The Credits rolled over.I unlocked Easy Mode.I found myself again at the same spot where it all started - Aspertia City.Cedric Juniper came over and upgraded my Pokedex to National Mode.My Mom gave me some Max Revives.I went outside and met Hugh and his little sister.They congratulated me and told about the Zoroark in Victory Road.I saved the game.

Team:

Lv.58 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Megahorn/Dig) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.58 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bulldoze) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.58 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.56 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.57 Female Sassy (Dig/Dragon Claw/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.63 Male Hasty (Night Slash/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Aerial Ace) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Caught all 3 pixies ...catching these were 10x easier than catching a Beldum :|

Trained the traded Cottonee from route 4 to lv 40 and evolved it, and a DW Abomasnow at Nimbasa Stadiums and Royal Unova(reallly starting to get attached to the Whimsicott)

Explored Clay Tunnel, went to the Rock Peak cave, the puzzle is real easy with only the night hint

Got an Oshawott & Tirtouga off GTS

Went to Dreamyard, caught a Timid Latias(willing to trade for a Modest Latios)

About to go Relic Castle and get the Volcarona
    Last edited by Mokepon22; 1st December 2012 at 5:47 PM.
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

I'm trying to get the remaining Power Items and have been using PWT to do so.

Just because I had time before work I decided to take on the Champion Tournament and I actually won. First I was up against Red, followed by Steven, and ending with Alder. Alder was pretty easy unexpectingly because I started with Starmie and all it had to to was Surf his Volcarona, Surf his Krookadile and Psychic his Conkeldrurr. and i was able to get Power Lens. Now to get the Anklet and transfer my Dittos from Diamond

Both my games had the exact swarm pokemon as yesterday so I decided to just trade over the ones I needed from my white version since I had the 5 I needed. I breed plusle, minun, and hoppip and traded over bonsly and mime jr so I didn't have to breed those. Now I'm evolving everything I need to after breeding everything.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Caught my Modest Volcarona, thanks to Modest Espeon that I sent over from White

Went on DW with Latias, hardly went to Spooky Manor despite it being a Psychic pokemon :|

After everything, decided to leave with a Spinarak...managed to get the heart so I know Lati gained a level and now I have 3000+ so all the other areas are unlocked \o/

Decided to go on GTS Neg. to see how many trades I could get in and invite more people to my Join Avenue(currently at Rank 10)

Bred some Tepigs & Oshawotts and got some good & WEIRD trades for them...got N's Zorua, Reshiram, Charmander & Ninetales for a Tepig, Oshawott, Tirtouga(Reshiram for Tepig is weirdest trade since Dialga for a female Slopoke) loooool

I have a Escalvalier that I'm trying to get rid of but no one seems to want it ._.

Gonna breed some more Tepigs and Charmanders
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

Friend Safari:

I started the Post-game in White 2 today.First I went to Floccesy Town and battled Alder and in a tough finish prevailed.

Vs Alder
    -He started with Accelgor and I sent out Darmanitan.
    -Accelgor's Focus Blast did heavy damage but it was defeated by Darmanitan's Flare Blitz(but it also took some recoil).Alder sent out Bouffalant.
    -Darmanitan's Rock Slide did some damage but it was defeated by Bouffalant's Head Charge.I sent out Flygon.
    -Flygon's Dragon Claw did some damage but it was defeated by Bouffalant's Head Charge.Bouffalant also fainted due to recoil.I sent out Electivire and Alder sent out Escavalier.
    -Electivire OHKO'ed Escavalier with Fire Punch.Alder sent out Conkeldurr.
    -Electivire's Wild Charge did some damage but it was defeated by Conkeldurr's Earthquake.I sent out Samurott.
    -Samurott's Surf did high damage while Conkeldurr's Stone Edge did heavy damage.
    -Alder used Full Restore to heal Conkeldurr while Samurott's Surf did heavy damage.
    -Samurott knocked out Conkeldurr with another Surf.Alder sent out Braviary.
    -Braviary knocked out Samurott with Rock Slide.I sent out Zoroark.
    -Zoroark's Night Slash did some damage but it was defeated by Braviary's Superpower(but its Attack and Defense fell).I sent out Crobat.
    -Crobat flew up high.Braviary's Rock Slide missed.
    -Crobat's Fly did heavy damage while Braviary's Rock Slide did some damage.
    -Crobat knocked out Braviary with Cross Poison.Alder sent out Volcarona.
    -Crobat flew up high.Volcarona's Psychic missed.
    -Crobat defeated Volcarona with Fly.

Alder's grandson Benga came and told about White Treehollow and Alder advised me to challenge it.Then I flew to Castelia City to grab myself an Anticipation Eevee from Amanita.It is male and has Mild nature.I thought about challenging the Gamefreak Guy but his levels were very high so I skipped it for later.I flew to Victory Road and found that same Zoroark.It led me to N's Castle.There I found some items and N challenged me to a battle.

Vs N
    -His only Pokemon was Reshiram and I started with Flygon.
    -Reshiram OHKO'ed Flygon with Dragon Pulse.I sent out Darmanitan.
    -Reshiram OHKO'ed Darmanitan as well with Dragon Pulse.I sent out Electivire.
    -Reshiram used Imprison for supposedly no reason while Electivire's Bulldoze did some damage and reduced Reshiram's Speed.
    -Electivire's Bulldoze did some damage and reduced Reshiram's Speed while Reshiram's Fusion Flare did massive damage.
    -Electivire knocked out Reshiram with another Bulldoze.

N's Reshiram turned to Light Stone and he gave it to me and asked me to take it to Dragonspiral Tower.I exited out of the Castle and flew to Opelucid City.While I was there,I got Drayden to teach my Flygon Draco Meteor which It'll have until it gets Outrage.I then went through Tubeline Bridge where I got TM Flame Charge.I then went to and defeated all the trainers on Route 8 and Moor of Icirrus.I arrived in Icirrus City and healed my Pokemon before saving.

Team:

Lv.59 Male Serious (Surf/Ice Beam/Megahorn/Dig) Ability:Torrent Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.60 Male Mild (Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Bulldoze) Ability:Motor Drive Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.59 Female Sassy (Cross Poison/Fly/X-Scissor/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Inner Focus Held Item:Scope Lens

Lv.59 Male Naive (Flare Blitz/Dig/Rock Slide/U-Turn) Ability:Sheer Force Held Item:Charcoal

Lv.59 Female Sassy (Dig/Draco Meteor/Fire Punch/U-Turn) Ability:Levitate Held Item:Soft Sand

Lv.63 Male Hasty (Night Slash/Hidden Power Fighting/Flamethrower/Aerial Ace) Ability:Illusion Held Item:BlackGlasses
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Default A new path? Part 1

Unfortunately, I wasn't really enjoying my team as much as I should be, so I decided to take on a new White 2 game. But I couldn't just let go my Pokemon like that, I decided to trade them to my white file so I could later send them back to my box.
    Trade #1-

Arcanine - Patrat

Arcanine was a boss in my team. Starred against Roxie and Burgh, helped me with the PWT and in several other battles, and did amazing against the E4, especially Shauntal.

Trade #2-

Vaporeon - Lillipup

Even though he wasn't used as much as I wanted it to be, it was a great help against Iris and Drayden thanks to Ice Beam, and pwned Lenora in the PWT.

Trade #3-

Banette - Pansage

Banette was my last capture and certainly showed to be quite strong early. It was great against Shauntal and Marlon, and really made me look differently towards its species.

Trade #4-

Braviary - Musharna

Braviary was definitely a powerful addition in my team. It showed its strenght early on with Slash and Aerial Ace, and had the final hit on Iris's Haxorus.

Trade #5-

Lucario - Purrloin

Lucario was probably my strongest Pokemon. Gave me my first, fifth, sixth and seventh badge, was the sweeper against the E4 Dark guy and beat Iris's Hydreigon.

Trade #6-

Serperior - Munna

Serperior was my first ever Pokemon in any W2 game. It was OP with Leaf Blade and Leech Seed and even though I used Growlithe and Lucario more at the beginning, Serperior later showed to be a great Pokemon and he was the sweeper against Marlon.

Well, after trading over memories, I also did some other trades of Pokemon I liked to keep. And this is the beginning of a new adventure

I finished evolving my pokemon except my fossil pokemon. Now I'm starting over on black 2. I started with tepig but I'm replacing it soon. My first main team member is a female relaxed sewaddle. In this playthrough I'm using 12 pokemon instead of 6.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Well I've paused my team efforts on white 2 in order to play black 2 and I just beat Elisa and in the next city!
    Was hoping to get the PWT before Clay to teach Espeon the psychic move he missed learning.
    Also to get into the cave to train Horsea..
    Right now I'm going to train Horsea. somewhere, since I've neglected too.. And then Espeon to get everyone to at least 30.
    Then I'll train my members I'll need to defeat Clay!

3ds FC - 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana (X) | Arya (AS)
    6th gen shiny count: 40

Current Hunts:
    Suicune (AS) - 300 SRs

Most recent shiny:
    Lugia after 2,078 SRs!

Live Shiny Lugia! :3

I was doing some level grinding in front of the Celestial Tower. Took me quite a while to get 6 Poke's from around level 30 to 38, but I finally did it. I then entered the Celestial Tower and received a Lucky Egg from Professor Juniper. Okay. I saved and I'm currently suffering from a severe concussion after banging my head against the wall several times.

No really, that was such an >_< moment..

Started Challange Mode and I've got to admit it's been quite the struggle.

My team currently consists of Oshawott (Adamant Nature), Riolu (Adamant Nature), Growlithe (Adamant Nature) and Flaffy (Modest Nature) but I don't. It's hard to tell whether my pokemon are just weaker or theirs just all have huge stat boosts to match their levels. Managed to defeat Cheren with a pair of well-timed counters by Riolu after Oshawott struggled to deal any kind of damage at all. Still with 4 slots on my team already filled I'm just wondering who would be a good pokemon to teach fly too later (Not Braviary as it's B2).
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

I finally reached Route 18, after navigate the seas for a while.

Well, as nearly all areas I went after finishing the game, I tried to explore the route the maximum possible. Fist, battling with all trainers. Since there was a house with a healing trainer in there, battle with the NPCs wasn't a huge problem. Second, using the Dowsing MCHN, I got some useful itens, like PP ups and Rare Candies. Third, exploring all the area itself, getting all Pokéballs and walking in all areas.

After that, I went to the sea again. Now, I explored the other side. I found P2 lab and Plasma ship. Finally, I got into the ship and saved the game.

Yesterday was the start of the new season, winter, just what it is in real life where I live. Snow everywhere in Unova, just like outside of my window. Awesome. I travelled through the region again. Started in Aspertia City and continued all the way to Route 16, going the long way around the region. Noticed some interesting changes along the way, Twist Mountain was filled with snow, which allowed me to battle two trainers I hadn’t been able to battle before. I could also get two previously inaccessible items in Icirrus City and enter a house that was blocked off in the previous seasons. I was also able to rebattle the Shadow Triad in Icirrus, and I captured a Spheal at Undella Bay.

After that, I continued with the second part of my travel. Started at Lentimas Town and travelled all the way to the entrance to Victory Road. Then, I did the third part of the journey, where I travelled from Castelia City south to Nuvema Town and further on to Route 18. And with that, I was done with travelling through the region. Time for more evolving. I evolved the Spheal I had captured earlier into Sealeo, then Walrein. That means the only ones I am missing from the Unova Dex now are Kyurem and Meloetta. Continued a little on the Kanto Dex, evolved the following Pokemon into their final forms: Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey and Oddish (into Gloom). Had to charge my DS after that, so that was all I had time for today.

I'm done breeding my starters for white 2 and now I just have to hatch them. Then I will transfer them to white 2 then I can finally do the dream world.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Browsing GTS last night and saw a level 70 Zekrom for a Nincada so I was like :O :O :O so I searched for a Ninacada and saw that someone wanted a female Seedot for it and I didn't have one so I searched for a female Seedot and someone wanted (I don't remember what it was) and I had one and when I went to trade the Seedot it was already traded so I went to the daycare and bred my Ninjask and got a Nincada, ran back to the GTS to get the Zekrom and when I found it, it was already traded D: D: D:

Got couple good trades off GTS Neg. so I'll have more visitors to my Join Avenue

Not gonna go to the avenue yet, wanna go on DW first

Training a Totodile(now a Feraligatr) I got from GTS Neg., Charizard and Samurott...wanna get them to level 50

Bred some Totodiles that I'll be using for GTS Neg, something's wrong with my GTS Neg tho...it isn't finding anybody to trade and sometimes I get a connection error :/

Decided to go back to Rock Peak Ruins and caught Regirock, got the key for Iceberg Ruins and caught Regice \o/ now I need Registeel so I can get to Regigigas

Went back to the GTS and saw a level 50 Zekrom and the person wanted a level 50+ female Skarmory, didn't have one so I searched and found a shiny one, the person wanted a level 70+ Haxorus so I quickly traded a Haxorus, got the Skarmory and ran back to the Zekrom...at this time I was expecting it to be already traded but the trade went through

It's a Modest Zekrom, don't really want it but I'll use it for Black Kyurem...gonna trade it someday, hopefully for a better nature/higher level Zekrom or a different legendary
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

Friend Safari:

Just defeated Team Plasma (completely?) and about to hit the Elite 4!

.:l Shiny Ditto l:.
    .:l LoL l:.

Thanks to Lil Crickee for the Awesome Chaos

I went back to the lab and got the pass for the nature preserve. I caught the shiny Haxorus and filled up my Unova dex with more captures.

I healed my Pokemon at the Humilau City Pokemon Center and then I headed out. I walked around the houses and then I arrived at Route 23 since I had to find some clues that would tell me Team Plasma's whereabouts. I battled some trainers in the area and I also captured a wild Delibird and Amoonguss. I eventually found Colress and he gave me the Colress MCHN that would allow me to move the Crustle inside Seaside Cave. I headed back to Humilau City and I stocked up on items at the Pokemon Center before Surfing south to Seaside Cave. I arrived and I made my way around until I found the Crustle that was blocking an exit. I defeated it after awakening it and the Colress MCHN broke afterwards. I arrived at the coast and I saw the Team Plasma Frigate there. I met up with Hugh and Marlon appeared to help lower the docking bridge, and then I saved once I got on board the Frigate.

Went on DW with Latias again

Picked some berries, watered friends berries, traded items on share shelf then Diglett showed up and now I have 5 rows

After playing around in the Isle of Dreams I decided to leave with a Kecleon, was either this or a Cottonee that I'd trade over to White

Managed to get exactly 500 points so Latias gained a level and now its at level 70 \o/

Got my Join Avenue to Rank 13...decided to replace some of my older shops with some of the people from GTS Neg so I can better take advantage of Join Avenue, the amount of people passed through I have never seen so much lol
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

Friend Safari:

I took a break from shiny hunting Growlithe on my Black 2 game after nothing shone after 450 eggs(14 boxes full). First I released three boxes and then I started on making my Electric Monotype Team. The planed team is Raichu, Lanturn, Emolga, Galvantula, Eelektross and Jolteon.I already hatched a Timid Joltik which is Mischievous(named Spiderman), a Jolly Tynamo who Likes to Thrash About(named Protross), A Jolly Emolga(named SugarGlidr) and a Calm natured Chinchou with good perseverance named Flashlight. I'm currently hatching Timid Eevee's who are mostly getting the Mischievous characteristic that I'm passing down. I need one to have hidden power ice for my team.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

Page 59 of 167 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast