Page 60 of 166 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Today I tried to defeat Alder in Black 2 but he was a lot more tougher than in White 2.His Volcarona kept on sweeping me.In one try,I had killed five of his Pokemon and thats when his Volcarona set up two Quiver Dances and swept my entire team.

Team:

Lv.58 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace/Dragon Tail) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.59 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Bulldoze) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.58 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Rock Slide/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.58 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.58 Male Lax (Power Gem/Earth Power/Thunderbolt/Bulldoze) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.60 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I realized I haven't posted anything with my updates in some time. o: Hopefully I can still remember what I've done the past few weeks.

Recent Activity [as of 12/02]
    • I participated in the PWT; Unova, Kanto, and Johto Gym Leaders.
    • After getting the mystery gift since the release of these games, I've finally soft-resetted and obtained my Timid Genesect.
    • I caught my Modest White Kyurem (as in I obviously caught my Reshiram first, followed by Kyurem).
    • I caught my Jolly Uxie.
    • I am currently soft-resetting/catching a Timid Mesprit.
    • I did more mass transfers of Pokémon trades from Black to White 2.
    • I bred a Modest (with a possible 29 IVs in speed) and Bold (with possibly perfect 31 IVs in Defense) Bulbasaur; I also bred a Bold Squirtle.
    • Recent captures: Yanmega, Stoutland, Unfezant, Throh.
    • Recent evolutions: Bulbasaur → Ivysaur
    • N's Pokémon captures: Joltik, Sigilyph, Scraggy, Darmanitan.

Current Party
    (Shiny) Raichu♂ - Level 54; Jolly; Charge / Volt Tackle / Endeavor / Endure
    Strix (Noctowl♂) - Level 54; Calm; Roost / Reflect / Hypnosis / Night Shade
    Skitias (Masquerain♀) - Level 78; Modest; Quiver Dance / Air Slash / Roost / Bug Buzz
    Ivysaur♂ - Level 20; Bold; Sleep Powder / Petal Dance / Solarbeam / Leech Seed
    Unfezant♀ - Level 35; (I don't remember the nature off the top of my head.); Detect / Fly / Roost / Quick Attack

Miscellaneous Progress
    Unova Dex: I'll check back on that.
    National Dex: 377/649 (seen); 159/649 (own)

Blessed with Farore's courage, the Spirit of the Hero lives on.

Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

The Legend of Zelda Club | Sailor Moon Club | The Mystics Club
    Badge Progress | Banner Credit | Xat Avatar Credit | Rawr~ <3

I finished evolving my starters.On black 2I got to Cheren but lost and forgot to save >.> So I had to get back there again. I won the second time because he got no stupid criticals. After that I caught 6 more pokemon so I could transfer them to white and get my next 6 team members. Frillish, aerodactyl, heatmor, bagon, hippopatos,and one other.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Wott a beginning! (Part 2)

My name is Professor Juniper, but you can call me the Pokemon Professor

This is how it began. She asked for my name, and I answered Pedro. She asked for my friend's name, and I told her it's Drummer. It was winter, the lake appeared to be frozen, and snowflakes were flying through the city. It was a true christmas feeling! My mom was outside when she received a call from a certain Aurea Juniper. Apparently, someone was getting a Pokedex! She entered the house, and asked me if I wanted to have a Pokemon. Well, golly of course I do! She asked if I knew what a Pokedex was, and of course I did. Finally, she asked me if I wanted a Pokedex. I said yes, of course. Last, she told me to go look for a girl named Bianca, and I was off. As I walked up, Drummer approached me and asked if I had a Pokemon yet, but unfortunately I didn't... His sister told me that if I got one I should really take care of it well... Hm, will do. Drummer told me to take him with me because he needed to do something, and so we were off while his sister went home We tried going in the Pokemon School but it was closed, guess she's not there then. Drummer also said she wasn't in the Pokemon Center because he was just there...

We finally decided to go to the Outlook of Aspertia City and we found Bianca there! She asked if I knew someone called Pedro, and guess what, that's a-me, Mario! She showed me the Pokemon. First she showed me a Snivy. She looked elegant and very mature. Then out came a Tepig, it seemed to be fun-loving! Finally, she showed me an Oshawott. Oshawott was very quick, as in he ran around, very hyper. He was running and almost fell of the Outlook, but I'm glad I caught him in time. And with that, our bond was created. I picked him, and called him Hyperwott, it seemed fitting. She gave us a Pokedex then. I showed Drummer Hyperwott and he told me to take very good care of him. Then he saw my Pokedex and begged Bianca for one, and she really couldn't say no, so she gave him one too. He also said something about traveling to search for something very important, hmm I wonder what. Me and Drummer started going home after that, but Bianca suggested a Pokemon battle to test the link with our Pokemon. I accepted the challenge, and so did Drummer. He called out a Snivy that he raised since he was an egg. It's on!

VS

Snivy was faster and used Tackle, and so did my Oshawott. Apart from hyper, Hyperwott also looks to be powerful, awesome! After a while, Hyperwott finally defeated Drummer's Snivy! Hyperwott also seemed to be a bit more powerful. Drummer then left, and Bianca took me and Hyperwott to the Pokemon Center, and she showed us what each thing/person does. Finally she gave us some Poke Balls, and showed us how to use them, but before she could show us, our mom appeared and gave us some running shoes, that certainly will be helpful. Even Drummer's sister was there and she gave me a Town Map. She gave us 2, so we can give Drummer one. As we were walking towards route 19 with Bianca, the lady gave us a Potion, that's cool. Finally, we could witness a real capture going on. Bianca found a Purrloin and sent out her Lillipup and after a quick battle she caught Purrloin.

After all that, I decided to check on my Hyperwott. It has a Hardy Nature andis Alert to Sounds, haha ok. Well after this, I decided to take a break.

Team:

Hyperwott

White2.

Decided to just dump the shiny Dratini I worked hard for XP Coz it couldn't be female:

I fought my rival at Undella town. Sorry PPLyra (My rivals name)...my team is Lv100s since I had to battle Benga >.> He was easy since my team was Lv100s XD

Then he told me to fight Cynthia... Eek hehehehehe! I fought Cynthia way too easy though. DAT MILOTIC! Kept usin' rest, but still defeated her.

Now I decided to trade back and forth some PKMN from my White to W2 for Pokedex data coz I'm working on my Dex now, nya~

So far:
    Obtained: 302
    Seen: 464

Team:

Dewott: 100
    Lucario: 100
    Gothorita: 100
    Meowth: 100
    Altaria: 100
    Axew: 100

I caught my 8th team member. A magnemite which I'm going to evolve into magnezone ultimitly. I used magneton on soulsilver and it was good.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 1st May 2013 at 7:09 PM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Well, recently i have completed the main story, reaching the elite four and arriving for a heated with Iris. To my surprise, mt team were quite well matched too hers, and thanks to my aggron taking a rampage of hits we won.

Then i flew to floccesy town and battled Alder, another close battle, but me Samurott, Flygon, Braviary, Arcanine, Aggron and Ampharos defeated his well covered team. Then Benga came and invited me to white tree hollow.

So initially I flew to white forest to take the new challenge, so i did. We destroyed the first areas with ease, them proving only to be training. The areas got lower and the levels higher until eventually i started fighting legendaries, and eventually, benga, who i defeated with little trouble and now have my shiny dratini.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Lets see...stilll haven't been to Nuvema Town or Accumula Town x_x

Mostly leveling up some of my pokes, making sure my team is at equal levels

Battled my rival for the first time in Driftveil, breezed through him

Went to Nimbasa and took on the stadiums, evolved my Chimchar in the process

Went to the ferris wheel and battled Beauty December...she spoke about some organization hunting her down...lolwut? I wonder when will N appear...

Went to Join Avenue and saw the amazing Elesa, she wanted to go to a shop with a cute girl so i sent her to my Salon, she loved it and gave me a fat 1000 points...avenue went to Rank 14
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Default Black 2 Journey Post 59

Winter. My Pokédex is looking good so far. I caught a few things. I also traded with Yancy a few times. I only need to call her 8 more times though. Oh well. I also had Burgh show up in my Join Avenue and give me 1000 more points. I also explored most of Unova to see the changes in Winter. I explored the rest of Twist Mountain and Iccirus City. I liked how there was a guy that played the music from Route 10 and how there's a ex-member from Team Aqua and Team Plasma in Iccirus City.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I'm getting all of my pokemon to lv 15 before battling Roxie. I could of just beat her with magnemite obviously but that would have been way to easy XD

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Decided to take on the Unova Leaders in PWT, picked Electivire, Emboar & Haxorus

First match was against Cress, pretty easy since Electivire started the match.ran through his team with 2 Thunder Punches and a Thunder

the announcer was like "this was pretty evenly matched, it could have gone either way" clearly he wasn't watching the same match as I ._.

Next it was Cilian, thought I would have some probs then I remembered Electivire had Ice Punch , 1 Ice Punch took out his Simisage then he sent out Ferrothorn

Switch to Emboar and he used Calm Mind, used Flare Blitz & took out the Ferrothorn, took recoil damage and Iron Barb damage and piggy was dwn to half HP

He then sent out Maractus and piggy quickly took out that with 1 Heat Crash.announcer was all "it could've gone either way" really? Again?

Last but not least it was Chilli, was secretly hoping it would be Skyla but blah it is wat it

Electivire took out EVERYTHING with Earthquake looooool \o/

I was really expecting it to be harder but I guess since its the first 1 they made it easy
    Last edited by Mokepon22; 4th December 2012 at 3:27 AM.
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Today I played Black 2 and this time I managed to beat Alder.

Vs Alder
    -He started with Accelgor and I sent out Probopass.
    -Accelgor's Focus Blast missed while Probopass's Power Gem did high damage.
    -Accelgor's Focus Blast missed again and it was defeated by Probopass's Power Gem.Alder sent out Conkeldurr.
    -Probopass's Thunderbolt did little damage while Conkeldurr's Earthquake did massive damage but Probopass survived due to Sturdy.
    -Probopass's Thunderbolt did little damage again and it was defeated by Conkeldurr's Earthquake.I sent out Swanna.
    -Swanna's Air Slash did high damage and made Conkeldurr flinch.
    -Alder used Full Restore to heal Conkeldurr while Swanna's Air Slash did high damage again.
    -Swanna defeated Conkeldurr with another Air Slash.Alder sent out Bouffalant.
    -Swanna's Air Slash did some damage but it was defeated by Bouffalant's Wild Charge.Bouffalant also took some recoil.I sent out Scrafty.
    -Scrafty defeated Bouffalant with Hi Jump Kick.Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack.Alder sent out Braviary.
    -Braviary's Aerial Ace and Scrafty's Rock Slide did high damage to each other.
    -Braviary defeated Scrafty with Superpower but its Attack and Defense fell.I sent out Serperior.
    -Serperior's Aqua Tail did some damage while Braviary's Aerial Ace did high damage.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Serperior knocked out Braviary with Aerial Ace.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.Alder sent out Volcarona.
    -Serperior's Aqua Tail did heavy damage but it got burned due to Volcarona's Flame Body.Volcarona's Sitrus Berry healed it a little and it defeated Serperior with Silver Wind.I sent out Magmortar.
    -Magmortar's Flamethrower did some damage while Volcarona used Quiver Dance to raise its Sp.Attack,Sp.Defense and Speed.
    -Volcarona's Psychic did heavy damage and reduced Magmortar's Sp.Defense but it was defeated by another Flamethrower.Alder sent out Escavalier.
    -Magmortar OHKO'ed Escavalier with Flamethrower.

Then Alder's grandson Benga came over and told about Black Tower and I was advised by Alder to visit the place.Then I flew to Castelia City to grab myself an Anticipation Eevee from Amanita.It is male and has Docile nature.I thought about challenging the Gamefreak Guy but his levels were very high so I skipped it for later.I flew to Victory Road and found that same Zoroark.It led me to N's Castle.There I found some items and N challenged me to a battle and defeated me.After losing so many times at the hand of that Zekrom,I decided to train a little more.I flew to Opelucid City and from there I went to Tubeline Bridge where I got TM Flame Charge.I then went to and defeated all the trainers on Route 8 and Moor of Icirrus.I arrived in Icirrus City and healed my Pokemon.I decided to go back to N's Castle and challenge him again.This time I won though I just barely scraped for victory.

Vs N
    -His only Pokemon was Zekrom and I sent out Probopass.
    -Zekrom's Fusion Bolt did heavy damage while Probopass's Bulldoze did little damage and lowered Zekrom's Speed.
    -Zekrom defeated Probopass with another Fusion Bolt.I sent out Magmortar.
    -Magmortar's Bulldoze did some damage and lowered Zekrom's Speed but it was defeated by Zekrom's Fusion Bolt.I sent out Swanna.
    -Swanna's Ice Beam did some damage but it was defeated by Zekrom's Fusion Bolt.I sent out Scrafty.
    -Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick did some damage while Zekrom's Fusion Bolt did heavy damage.
    -N used Full Restore to heal Zekrom while Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick did some damage.
    -Scrafty's Hi Jump Kick did some more damage but it was defeated by Zekrom's Dragon Claw.I sent out Serperior.
    -Zekrom used Imprison while Serperior's Dragon Tail did little damage.
    -Zekrom's Dragon Claw did heavy damage while Serperior's Dragon Tail did little damage.Serperior's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Serperior's Leaf Blade did little damage and it was defeated by Zekrom's Dragon Claw.I sent out Zangoose.
    -Zangoose knocked out Zekrom with Ice Punch.

N's Zekrom turned to Dark Stone and he gave it to me and asked me to take it to Dragonspiral Tower.I exited out of the Castle and flew to Icirrus City and saved the game.

Team:

Lv.60 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace/Dragon Tail) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.60 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Bulldoze) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.60 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Rock Slide/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.60 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.60 Male Lax (Power Gem/Earth Power/Thunderbolt/Bulldoze) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.61 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Finally beat the single train with just Mienshao, Garchomp, and Gengar.

I played a bit yesterday, and did few advances.

Firstly, I got to all places I haven't been in the game yet. I started with White Forest, since there was people blocking the passage. I visited that giant tree, but I wasn't able to join the thing they have there. After that, I went to the city where the Ice Gym Leader was, visiting all the houses. Outside the town, I explored the frozed lakes. I was able to get almost all Items, except for ones that were under the snow.

After exploring caves and lakes I went to Nimbasa city, visiting my Join Avenue and fighting with the central stadium, to match all my party's level.

I beat Roxie really easily with just heatmor and frillish. I also got to Castelia city and did everything there including beating the trainers in the gym. Now I'm getting my team to lv 22 before battling Burgh.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I beat Roxie really easily with just heatmor and frillish. I also got to Castelia city and did everything there including beating the trainers in the gym. Now I'm getting my team to lv 22 before battling Burgh.
    I just single handedly do what no-one else has ever had the courage to do by creating a complete replica of Ash's team to see whether or not it really is capable of defeating the Elite 4 somehow I really don't see this ending well.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Default The gun of all Patrat!(Part 3)

After camping the night, me and Hyperwott decided to get on our way to Floccesy Town. On our way, we decided to stop for lunch, and set up our little pic-nik (sp?). Unfortunately, a little Patrat decided to steal our food. Hyperwott got mad and chased Patrat using Tackle attacks. Apparently, Patrat had some friends and Hyperwott got tackled hard. Eventually, he started spitting water from his mouth, it was Water Gun! He had learned Water Gun, nice! When we finally passed that forest, we met a guy called Alder. Apparently one of his goals is to advertise the future with humans and Pokemon together. He said Hyperwott is looking fine but needs more training, so he told me to follow him which I did, to Floccesy Town. After a small tour through the city, I was about to go with Alder but he asked me why I had 2 town maps. I told him the story and he told me Drummer is training in Route 20 with his Snivy, awesome! I'm heading there now!

So there I was heading to route 20 (or was it 21? Didnt really see it well tbh). I was walking through the bridge and a youngster called Terrel approached me with his Patrat. His Patrat seemed full of rage as he stared at me until I realized it must have been the same Patrat as before... Patrat literally ran and attacked Hyperwott, so I called for a Pokemon Battle. Needless to say, me and Hyperwott won. By the way, I noticed it's winter and it's freezing... Just had to say that. Then we met a lass called Isabel and she had a Purrloin and asked for a battle... Me and Hyperwott won once again, we're starting to be a great team! After some other battles, Hyperwott definitely seemed stronger! We decided to take the rest of the day training, since we didn't think we would find Drummer before night, so we camped.

White 2 Team:
    Hyperwott

I beat Burgh very easily with just heatmor beating swadloon, frillsh beating dwebble even though it knew faint attack, and having a leavanny fight which I won because I had a better bug move. Struggle bug sucks Burgh so stop using it XDDD

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I beat Burgh very easily with just heatmor beating swadloon, frillsh beating dwebble even though it knew faint attack, and having a leavanny fight which I won because I had a better bug move. Struggle bug sucks Burgh so stop using it XDDD
    Hahaha. =D You know what makes that adorable? The Sewaddle in the display picture.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Well I just started playing Black 2 for the very first time! I recieved my very first Pokemon, in which I chose Snivy, and then immediately had a battle with my rival. I managed to defeat his Tepig even after he got a solid critical hit and looked like he was going to be the victor. After that I ventured off north through Route 19 and into Floccesy Town where I met a man named Alder who told me he would help me train. However, first he informed me that I should deliver the Town Map to my rival. I then ventured off into Route 20 in search of my rival defeating two trainers a long the way.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Well I decided to for some reason breed elektrike to train into a manetric and I got lucky.I got a great elektrike I am probably going to name Lucky.Here is what happened.I was about to quit breeding elektrike and go with one I had but i decided for some reason to hatch the last one In my party.It didn't at first look good so I was ganna dump it.But being weird I went to the IV guy anyway and then he said it had outstanding IVs.So I'm naming it lucky because hes lucky to have been hatched and currently EV trained if you want to know what his IVs mostly are VM me. :P

Black 2:

I've just been doing dream world runs and working on building up my Join Avenue so far. Other than that I've been replaying the old games so that I can complete the pokedex.

If i breed my male Tirtouga with the Solid Rock ability with my female Tirtouga with the Sturdy ability, will i be able to get a Tirtouga with the Solid Rock ability?
    Deoxys chaser

3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

Once on board the Frigate, me and Hugh split up and I battled tons of Team Plasma grunts as I explored the ship. I found a room where I could heal my Pokemon by interacting with a bed, and then I moved on to some of the other rooms. I eventually located Kyurem's room, and me and Hugh battled against a Team Plasma grunt and Zinzolin. After that I headed off the ship and I made my way back to Humilau City and I healed my Pokemon there before moving on. I arrived at Route 22 and I battled the trainers there on my way to the Giant Chasm where I would battle Team Plasma and stop their plans. Once inside the Giant Chasm, I encountered several Ice-type Pokemon like Vanillish and Piloswine. I captured them and I made my way around the cavern. I eventually exited it on I visited Lacunosa Town and I healed my Pokemon there. I went back to the Giant Chasm and I saved by the southern exit.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 60: Therian Legends

I caught Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus in the Dream Radar. I sent them over to Black 2 and also got the Reflecting Mirror at the Abundant Shrine. I also caught a few things. I traded with Yancy again and got a Rhyhorn. I only have to call her seven more times. I'm still confused about the trading thing, but oh well. Cheren also showed up at my Join Avenue again and got me 1000 more points.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Page 60 of 166 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast