Page 62 of 166 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4126

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

Evolved some more Pokemon: Omanyte into Omastar, Kabuto into Kabutops and Dratini into Dragonair, then Dragonite. After that, I did some more breeding. Hatched Spearow, Ekans, Geodude, Drowzee, Exeggcute, Hippopotas and 11 Nidoran. Getting a female one took much longer than I had expected, so I had to hatch a lot of them.

Then, I did some Funfest missions, including the one where I had to capture a bunch of Stunky. I failed at the mission but still managed to capture two Stunky. Evolved one of them into Skuntank. Then, I evolved some of the Pokemon I hatched earlier: two Nidoran into Nidorina and Nidorino and Geodude into Graveler. As I have a lot of Leaf Stones, I decided to use some of them. Evolved my Gloom into Vileplume, Weepinbell into Victreebel and Nuzleaf into Shiftry.

I am not done with the Pokedex, but this is all I feel like doing at the moment. Still missing quite a few Pokemon, but less then 100 in total. The Pokemon I’m missing are legendaries, stone/trade evolutions and all of those that can only be obtained through the Xtransceiver Subquest… which I am working on somewhat at the moment. I might challenge the E4 again tomorrow, then it’s off to catch the remaining legendaries in this game.
    Dxaxzgamxm

Akzgxkzk

Over the weekend, I trained my team a lot and got Hydreigon, Mismagius, and Rapidash to level 100, just like my Gyarados. Now, I only have two more team members left to train to 100. Also, I trained several other Pokemon in order to evolve them for Pokedex purposes. Today, I finally finished catching all of the Pokemon in the Unova dex. I then obtained the Oval Charm and a diploma which was sent to my house.

Now, I'm working on the National dex. I have over 420 Pokemon owned so far.

Lastly, on the weekend I helped my sister catch a shiny Yanma on her Black 2...an hour after that, she asked for help again, because she had just found a shiny Watchog...

Since last time, I had beaten Kyurem-B with Gumi() and 2 Dragon Claw. Took on Ghetsis thereafter. Gumi managed to take down Cofagrigus with 2 Crunch attacks, but the damage from Toxic had left her with more or less 2/3 of her HP. Hydreigon was next, and I had Gumi use Dragon Claw, only to nearly KO Hydreigon. Hydreigon's Dragon Rush then KOed Gumi, but Life Orb recoil then KOed Hydreigon. I then sent in Rin() and he sent out Drapion. Rin managed to KO Drapion in one hit with Fire Blast, and then proceeded to do the same to Toxicroak. Then, Ghetsis sent out Seismitoad, which was KOed by 2 Shadow Ball. Rin had taken a relative amount of damage from Muddy Water in the process, but I stuck with Rin since Ghetsis was on his last Pokemon: Eelektross, which I was confident could also be 1HKOed by Fire Blast, after seeing Drapion and Toxicroak fall. Unsurprisingly, Fire Blast had KOed Eelektross, and the battle was over. Ghetsis leaves after ranting (at least, that's what I think he said), dropping the DNA Link Pin in the process. After saving, I went on and flew back to Humilau, healed, then proceeded to take on Victory Road. The trainers there were stronger than I had expected, and because of my refusal to use the Pokemon Centre and Doctor, I used up every Super Potion and Hyper Potion I had in the process. And, finally, I arrived at the Pokemon League, then saved the game after healing.

Current team:
    Gumi Lv. 63
    Jerly Lv. 63
    ジュプトル Lv.63
    Rin Lv. 63
    SS. Lv.63

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

After finishing my 6v6 team, i started working on a 3v3 Random team.

Got my DW Starravia who was just the right IV and Nature to a Staraptor and lvl 100. fully EVd etc. EVd my DW bred Riolu and Evd my ninjask. Today i will start on my Mamoswine project :>
    Pokemon Y
    ---------------------------------------------
    KB: Shinies: x2 ;702; ;691;

Proud owner of a UT/UC: 2003 - Repair Program Shiny Zigzagoon.

Flawless:
    Friend code Black 2 : 2151-6418-9614
    Friend code Y: 3239-2288-6738
    Time Zone - GMT+1

So I played for a little bit since the last time I posted.

After "finishing" the game, I went to the first town. I think I don't have anymore to do expect for side tasks, so I randomly started to explore the first routes. I turned Dowsing Machine on, and got some good Items. I did that until reach the Ground-type Gym leader town, then I turned my game off.

Few days later, especifially today, I turned my game on again, now to start to transfer Pokémon from my Jap. White. I started choosing wheter Pokémon would go to the new version in the old one. After that, I hatched some eggs in the newer game to trade with the Pokémon selected. Finally, some of that Pokémon got transfered via Infrared.

There's a lot more of Pokémon to transfer, which I should do sometime today or through the week.

Evolved my newly obtained Gulpin into Swalot. Then, I decided to challenge the E4 again. To plague challenge myself a bit more, I also decided to activate Challenge Mode first. This means that the levels of the Champion's Pokemon are very close to the levels of my team. I went to the Pokemon League and challenged the trainers. Grimsley, Caitlin and Marshal were quite easy, but I had trouble with Shauntal since my team doesn't have a real strength against Ghost-types. After defeating them, it was time for Iris. I had major troubles against her Hydreigon, just like last time, but the rest of her team weren't that hard to defeat. I won, and the credits rolled again. Arrived back in my home in Aspertia City. Next up, I will catch the remaining legendaries in the game. It will probably take a while to do...
    Dxaxzgamxm

Akzgxkzk

well, after being bored and stuff, entering the competition, getting medals and stuff, I now wait for my friend to let me borrow his DS so I can get the last 2 pokemon I need for the shiny charm (though I need 4 to complete the national dex)

Current Team:

Zoroark lv 100
    Volcarona lv 100
    Skarmory lv 37

Seen: 645
    Caught: 645
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I finally beat Benga in the tree hallow. He wasn't really that difficult although his volcarona did use quiver dance twice, Rita, my arcanine managed to beat it. After that I bought a leaf stone and a water stone. Now I just need 1 more of each. I also caught a kriketot in the dream world. It was a female and had run way =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Champions PWT - Lance Finally Defeated!!!

Finally!!! After planning a decent strategy and giving my pokemon the right items I manage to defeat lance in the Champions PWT. He was the only champ I hadn't defeated even once because his dragons are broken as heck, but after losing so many times I finally got the answer.

Spoiler:- My team was::

Started with Alder, he was a piece of cake since I was well prepared for this, got a 6-0 flawless victory from him.

Then came Wallace, Spartak (Salamence) managed to survive thanks to Rock Slide since it flinched Wallrein, but his Swampert took him down with Ice beam after I defeated Wallrein and Sharpedo. Then FlashDrive (Electivire) did the rest defeating Starmie and Airmid (Skarmory) defeated Ludicolo.

Then payback time arrived. I was going to battle the winner between Red and Lance, my head said "hopefully Red wins, he's more manageable than Lance", but my DS wanted revenge: Battled Lance in the Finals.

Lance's dragons outsped my pokemon, but used Protect with Spartak to avoid super-effective damage from the dragons, then switched to Airmid to wall the dragon moves while Flashdrive and Breakdance (Hitmontop) took down Salamence and Flygon respectively, Dragonite fainted from Rocky Helmet recoil.

Kingdra, Haxorus and Hydreigon were last, my pokemon were weakened previously so Haxorus took down Breakdance with Outrage and Hydreigon took Airmid with Fire Blast, Flashdrive was standing alone. Send Conkeldurr and Spartak again and defeated Haxorus with Dragon Claw, but Hydreigon finished him with Draco Meteor, Conkeldurr hit with Drain Punch but didn't defeat Hydreigon while Kingdra took Flashdrive with Ice Beam. My last pokemon was Bargheist (Houndoom) and thank God he flinched Kingdra with Dark Pulse but Hydreigon took Conkeldurr with Draco Meteor so I was 1 vs 2. Defeated Kingdra with another Dark Pulse and Hydreigon could only hit me after that with its own dark pulse since Bargheist was out of its range. Then the auto-center happened: 1 vs 1, but Bargheist was faster than Hydreigon so he defeated the Dragon with HP fighting and finally beated Lance.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I just caught a voltorb in the dream world. I'm so glad I didn't go to the dream park this time. I'm getting slightly tired of it >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Steamrolled the Dragon Type Master tournament with my Hydreigon, Garchomp, and Dragonite.

Didn't need to do anything other then spam Outrage, because none of the opposing Pokemon could outspeed mine, though Garchomp did get KO'd twice because of a Focus Sash and Outrage confusion respectively.

Today,I played Black 2 and did the same stuff that I did in White 2 last week.First of all,I discovered Nacrene City.Surprisingly,I didn't get the Grubby Hanky Key Item in Cafe Warehouse which is surprising since I got it in White 2.I went to the Move Tutor and got Serperior taught Outrage.I went to the Nacrene Museum and Lenora asked me to take either of Cover or Plume Fossil.I chose the Cover Fossil and revived it and got a Tirtouga which I sent straight to Box.I flew to Floccesy Town and went to the Cave Of Being where I met Prof.Juniper.The three Pixies flew out of the cave.I flew back to Nacrene City and encountered Uxie.I caught it after a few Ultra Balls.It has Bashful Nature.I decided to get the remaining two as well to complete the Trio.I flew to Victory Road and from there went to Route 23 and caught Azelf in an Ultra Ball as well.It has Bold Nature.Since I had to go to Celestial Tower to catch Mesprit,I decided to visit Humilau City and went to the couple who wanted to hear the bell.I then went to Celestial Tower and defeated the Monotype trainers who didn't want me to ring the bell.At the top of the tower,I encountered Mesprit and caught it after a few Ultra Balls.It has Hasty Nature.I rang the bell.Then I flew to Humilau City and got a Revive for ringing the bell for the couple.Since the Pixie quest was completed,I flew back to Nacrene City.Through the gate leading to Route 3,I met a Breeder who gave me an Egg which would hatch into a Happiny but I deposited it straight to the PC.I defeated all the trainers on Route 3 and arrived in Striaton City.After healing my Pokemon,I decided to explore the Wellspring Cave.There I defeated all the trainers and got a few items including TM Focus Blast which I taught to Magmortar.I exited out of the cave and went back to Striaton City before saving the game.

Team:

Lv.65 Male Calm (Leaf Blade/Outrage/Aqua Tail/Aerial Ace) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Leftovers

Lv.66 Female Hasty (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Psychic) Ability:Flame Body Held Item:Expert Belt

Lv.65 Male Naughty (Crunch/Hi Jump Kick/Head Smash/Zen Headbutt) Ability:Moxie Held Item:Wide Lens

Lv.65 Female Bold (Surf/Air Slash/Ice Beam/Fly) Ability:Keen Eye Held Item:Mystic Water

Lv.65 Male Lax (Power Gem/Earth Power/Thunderbolt/Bulldoze) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Lv.65 Male Quirky (Return/Close Combat/Shadow Claw/Ice Punch) Ability:Immunity Held Item:Silk Scarf
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Today I just did the PGBU Winter battle competition, and I did not like what I saw at all.

TOO. MUCH. HACKERS!!!!

A guy had a team full of SHINY pokemon Shiny Latios, Shiny latias, Shiny cresselia, shiny hitmontop... I understand that some people can do that, but I MET FOUR PEOPLE IN A ROW WITH A FULL SHINY TEAM. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? Also, some of the pokemon used impossible moves, like one Metagross used Draco meteor! And what's worse of all is that my rating is 1300 Due to these hackers.... Luckily I met a normal battler who had a similar rating.

I also caught and evolved a few pokemon I hadn't seen yet today, like Toxicroak and Simisear. Besides that, nothing much happened.
    Last edited by hawkmbl; 16th December 2012 at 1:32 AM.

I just breeded a deino today and im trying to evolve it into a hydreigon. Hoping to add it to my team since its Iv's are pretty good!
    Im hoping to add it to my PWT team in hopes that I can finally beat the World leaders tourney
    Last edited by eyycalvin; 16th December 2012 at 1:35 AM.

White2.

All I ever done atm is try to complete my Dex...damn. It's like over 600 nows I'll be finishing it off sometime tonight since most of them are needed to migrate from SS and Ruby... some are in my White to trade. So it's going to be a piece of cake

So far in National Dex:
    Obtained: 601
    Seen: 617

Team:

Dewott: 100
    Lucario: 100
    Gothorita: 100
    Meowth: 100
    Altaria: 100
    Axew: 100

I was playing tons of Pokemon dream radar to add more pokemon into my Black 2.

My team in Black 2 is growing up nicely and I hope to get them towards lv 28-29

I have tried out DW today and I manage to get a Sawk, not bad for a first try :-)

I'm hoping to get a Exeggcute next time. :-)

Default A lot of action?! (Part 6-7)

Well let's call this an hour special? xD

As I was walking to Virbank City, my Oshawott and my Lillipup evolved protecting the egg from some Venipede. He still has the same personality though My egg also hatched. It turned into a... dum dum dum beldum. I decided to train him for a while, and then finally walked in Virbank, and witnessed Roxie and her dad argue. Apparently he wanted to do films. Anyways, I explored Virbank and then went to the Complex. There, I managed to train for a while, and then decided to take on Roxie. First up was Beldum against Koffing, but I lost due to a stupid Take Down... that I used O.o Anyways (oh I called Beldum Rob). I used Dr Chase to beat Koffing, and then Hyperwott beat Whirlipede. After that I earned my second badge!

I then was invited to do movies at the Pokestudios, which I did. I aced it, and did another one. Will do more some other day!

White 2 Team:
    Hyperwott
    Dr. Chase
    Rob

I challenged Colress to a battle and I defeated his Magneton, Metang and Klinklang with my Darmanitan's Fire Punch attack. I used my Lucario's Dark Pulse against his Beheeyem and then my Krookodile's Earthquake attack against his Magnezone. After I defeated Colress at the helm of the Plasma Frigate, I headed over to the main room and I met Ghetsis there. He talked about his plans and after a while he left to start his plan and I battled against the Shadow Triad. I left the Frigate after those battles and I healed my Pokemon. I then wandered around the Giant Chasm's forest until I found the cave that led to Ghetsis and Kyurem. Once there, Ghetsis tried to kill me with Kyurem, but I was saved by N. He arrived with his Reshiram but Kyurem eventually fused with it because of Ghetsis. I defeated White Kyurem eventually, and I decided to take a break before battling against Ghetsis.

I caught a wurmple in the dream park yesterday and a paras in the dream park today. Still so many to go DX

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I just found out what has my rival acting so trippy. Poor Purrloin...
    I received N's Zorua just a little bit ago, too.

The place for avid writers and readers!

Started off my White 2 journey by memory syncing my game with my Black version. Chose to start with Bloop the Oshawott to match with Cheren and Bianca's Battle teams. Did all the normal in-game stuff until Floccesy Ranch, where i caught a pidove and a riolu. Used Pickles the Pidove against my rival then leveled up AuraMan the riolu as we searched for the Herdier. Left the Ranch with everyone at level 11 before running into alder. Fought some kids, got medal case, skip ahead to gym battle. Everything went fine, until i got to cheren. Bloop took out his patrat with no problem but then came Lillipup. Bloop seemed to be faster than it, but after one work up lillipup seemed to now be faster. Whatever happened the puppy took out oshawott, leaving AuraMan to finish it off. Got the badge, then left Pickles in the PC as its use was over. then i saved for the night

AuraMan won't be on my final team, just caught it to help against Cheren's gym. Pickles was only for rival battle at the ranch, Koffing will fill that role later.

Team
    Bloop lvl 13
    AuraMan lvl 13

I caught a kecleon and a wurmple in the dream park and decided to keep kecleon even though wurmple was female and had run away. I don't really care XD

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

PWT is my home now. I'm mixing some team members to test them in the Champions Tournament, at it is working with some of them but not so well for others.

Replaced Electivire for Luxray because the first one isn't that fast and is too frail, while Luxray helps with Intimidate and has better attack and bulk (at least mine works well)

Replaced Conkeldurr for Golduck since somehow the duck whitstands special attacks better than the eldurr, and gives me more type-variety since Hitmontop is already a staple. Sometime I rotate Golduck with Starmie.

Scizor came back with better attack stats and depending on the other team members I rotate it with Skarmory if necessary.

Salamence, Hitmontop and Houndoom are doing great and I don't see them being replaced or rotated soon.

Today I challenged the Champions Tournament 4 times and won it 2 out of 4.

Single Battles: Cynthia, Alder and Red - Lose.

Triple Battles: Lance, Cynthia and Wallace - Win.

Triple Battles: Red - Lose.

Triple Battles: Lance, Steven and Blue - Win.

For the World Leaders Challenge I use a different team since all the Gym leaders rotate.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Since last time I wrote here, I'm just doung the same thing all over the time.

That thing I'm doing is to transfer Pokémon from White 1 to White 2. I go to the lower routes and get the most Patrats and Purrloin I can in White 2, then trade them with the Events I have in W1. It takes too much time, but at least it's better than waiting for eggs. Also it helps increasing the number of Pokémon caught, which can be useful... for something.

There's like 6 full boxes to be traded, and they have to be done via Infrared.

I've been having a go at all the PWT tournaments, and am having a great time wiith the type expert tournaments.

Have beat the following type tournaments:

Normal type: Staraptor, Tauros & Porygon 2
    Staraptor's intimidate helped weaken the starting opponent so that it could normally manage enough close Bomats to take down both the first and 2nd of the opponent's with ease. Should it fall then a mighty Tauros and a bulky orygon-2 were there to finish off the rest.

Poison type: Nidoking, Drapion & Garbodor
    My only decent dream world pokemon, Sheer Force Nidoking had the speed and power to take down most of my enemies with repeated use of Earth Power. The onyl real trouble I had was in the final against the most annoying Roserade I've ever faced in my life. Thanks to the lack of sleep-clause, it was able to put to sleep both Drapion and Garbodor and sap it down with leach seed and hide behind substitures . Had it not been for a vital miss of sleep power in the 20th round I would have been finished. I managed to pay it back with a Gunk Shot to the face.

Ice type: Weavile, Cloyster & Froslass
    A swords dance and brick break from Weavile was great way to get a head start in most matches, with only the final Mamoswine being able to endure and take it down before it could take it down. With a speed Froslass and a shell smash closyter in backup though there were no problems here.

Fighting type: Mienshao, Medicham & Gallade
    This one took me two attempts and originally leading with Meinshao didn't give me enough oomph to take out a Conkeldurr than preceeded to demolish the rest of my team. Chaning it to lead with Medicham was enough to make a difference as it's Pure Power ability and Psycho cut were powerful enough to beat most.

Bug type: Scizor, Yanmega &Volcarona
    My old trusty Scizor has seen me through most of the gym leader tournaments and it didn't fail here with Swords Dance, Bullet punch and superpower helping to destory everyone. At one point I led Yanmega have a go and speed boost & airslah gave it the speed and power to take down everything without a hit. Poor Volcarona didn't even get a chance to stretch it's wings.

Grass type: Simisage, Victreebel & Roserade
    In every battle the first pokemon in my opponent's team was KOed by my flying gem acrobatic Simisage, and the remaining two were finished off with a sunny day/weatherballing Victreebel & Roserade.

Water type: Starmie, Ludicolo & Rotom-W
    Starmie is another of my greats that helped me through the gym leader tournaments. It's speed & Thunderbolt were enough to wreck all 3 of my opponents at the start of each match, with any remaiing stragglers with an immunity to electricity such as Lantern and Quagsire finished off by Ludicolo. Rotom-W got a revenge kill against an oposing Blastoise but otherwise it wasn't needed.

Fire type: Darmanitan, Heatran & Infernape
    The fire tounament was a nightmare! It took me about 4 different tries with different variations to the team, which sadly won with help of the legendary Heatran in place of Rotom-H. Darmantin would lead with rock slide and then Heatran would follow with earh power. Infirnape would then finish off with close combat or stone edge depending on the foe.

Electric type: Galvantula, Rotom-H & Electivire
    Beat this on the second attemp after switching the order to have Galvantula lead instead of Electivire, due to the needed extra speed on startup. A bug-gem powered Bug Buzz would get things rolling, with Rotom-H getting in a few overheats againtst the opposing Electvires I had to face, and then finally Electvire finishes with earthquake.

Next time I'm going to give the ground type tournament a try. Think will kick that off with Nidoking, Donphan & Garchomp and see how things go.
    Last edited by Charizard86; 18th December 2012 at 12:12 AM.
    My Pokemon Y friend safari: Normal type (Lillpup, Minccino & Eevee)
    Seeking dragon safari - Dratini!

My Black 2 PWT Singles Champion teams
    Team 1: Team 2:

My Black 2 PWT Type Expert champions
    Normal: Grass: Fire: Water:
    Electric: Ice: Fighting: Poison:
    Ground: Flying: Psychic: Bug:
    Rock: Ghost Dark: Steel:
    Dragon:

3DS Friend code: 0903-3206-5594

Page 62 of 166 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast