Page 66 of 167 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I got my Electrivire, and defeated the 8th Gym leader Marlon. Then Hugh confronted me and told me to head into Route 22, but I went to 21 instead by accident. Then suddenly Terrakion! And I caught it, and did some more Join Avenue stuff getting to rank *2. Now looking for the whereabouts of new Team Plasma.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Really enjoying white 2!

So, I started the game and thought up a new name for my starter char. I went with Mithras, which I love as a name pick

I picked oshawott because it was the only starter I hadn´t picked in my white 1. Also because I will hm him as I can with surf and such. I named him Tao, just like I named my water starter in my game of Soulsilver.

I named my rival/friend Torias, cause it felt a good name.

So I loved seeing Cheren and Bianca in this game, it was cool. Weird to see them after all this time having such weak level pokemons though. I have been using the habitat section of pokedex so to catch them all as that part of the game is very important to me, and I love that new thing of the pokedex! Is really useful!

I recently defeated the second gym leader with an evolved mareep (don´t remember the name of it´s evolution, sorry surely you know it) that is going by the name of Voltrapper. Voltrapper is going to be the one helping me bunches when catching them all given his thunderwave and "Static" ability. I love it how everyone gives you pokeballs!

Now I am looking for the koffing that the pokedex says I should be able to find somewhere in the complex, so I will have that completed. I have already completed the other routes so far

So my team for now is Tao (which BTW just evolved! ), Voltrapper, Flamboyant (pidove female) and Capricorn (Riule or something like that? a fighting type. )

Enjoying it tons!
    Last edited by Christ; 28th December 2012 at 8:37 PM.

Black 2: Went to the Victory Road and took the trip down the caves all the way to N’s Castle. There, I found N once again. He challenged me to a battle. I won against him, he was an easy match despite his strong team. After the battle, he left the Castle, said he was going around the world to look for a special trainer. I also left the Castle. Next up, I should really get started on planning the Pokemon I should use for the PWT, if I just can get over my lazy-itus…

White 2: I went to the Gym, only to find out that the Gym Leader wasn’t there. She had gone to the old gym, which is now just a rollercoaster. So I headed there, went on the rollercoaster and battled a few trainers. But the Gym Leader wasn’t there either, she had gone back to the Gym while I had been busy looking for her. So I went outside again and back to the Gym. I battled the normal trainers here, went down to the Desert Resort to train a little more, and then I had trained enough. I decided to save the Nimbasa Trainers for later as I knew I would have more need for them later on.

I headed back, entered the Gym again and walked up to Elesa. I started with a Cottonee against her Emolga, hoping to get in a Stun Spore thanks to Prankster before she could attack. But it did of course fail since Stun Spore missed, and Cottonee fell offer for her Emolgas Aerial Ace. I sent in Vaporeon to deal with it, and even if it got paralyzed really quickly, it managed to stay alive for a long while thanks to Aqua Ring, Leftovers, a MooMoo Milk and its natural bulk. It could take out her Emolga and Joltik, but I felt that it had done enough after that and sent in my Lucario instead. Hoping to be able to defeat her Flaaffy with Bone Rush… but instead, it missed, and she paralyzed my Lucario with Thunder Wave. It only managed to damage her Flaaffy and Zebstrika a little before going down. I sent in my Swoobat, which took them down. And with that, I had won, got the Bolt Badge and a TM containing Volt Switch.

I exited the Gym as I was done there. Made my way out to Route 16 and into the Lostlorn Forest without battling any trainers. In the Forest, I captured Swadloon, Venipede and a Roselia, which is going to be my fourth team member. Went back to Nimbasa, catched a Trubbish on Route 16 along the way. I trained my Roselia a bit by battling the Game Freak members in Castelia, the breeder on Route 4, and a bunch of wild Pokemon at the Desert Resort. While battling there, I also met and captured N’s Darumaka and Darmanitan. I also battled the Ferris Wheel Trainer and the trainers in Big Stadium.

Outside of the Stadiums, I saw my Rival and a bunch of Plasma Members. We got into battling them, and won. They ran off, as usual. After the battles, my Rival told me about why he had such a grudge against Team Plasma. He also wanted me to help him defeat them in the future, which I guess I’ll have to do. He walked away, and I battled the trainers in the Small Court as well. Then, I felt that I had trained my Roselia enough, and was ready to head out to Route 5. I hadn’t battled the trainers on Route 16 or in Lostlorn Forest yet, but I have a plan for them, so I’ll save them until later on.

Went out to Route 5, where I met Bianca again. She gave a HM containing Fly and showed me how Hidden Grottoes work. I battled the trainers on the Route, picked up all items and captured a Solosis and a Liepard. At the end of the Route, a group of people had gathered around a heartbreaking biker named Charles. He challenged me to a Triple Battle, and I accepted his challenge. I won, and he biked off over the bridge to Driftveil. I had no more business on the Route, so I went on the Bridge as well. Here, I picked up a few wings and captured a Ducklett before arriving in Driftveil City.

The first I saw in this City were two members of Team Plasma talking with each other. They were dressed differently, and did apparently belong to two different parts of the team, the old and the new. My Rival appeared behind me and scared both of them, the one from the New Plasma ran away while the Old one stayed and invited us to their house in the City. I went there; my Rival went somewhere else for the moment. As I approached the house, their leader was waiting outside. He challenged me to a battle to see if I was worthy of their trust. I won, and they allowed me to enter.

They explained that they had all left Team Plasma and were now working with taking care of homeless Pokemon. My Rival appeared again, but he didn’t seem to trust them, probably due to that thing that happened to him years ago. He left the house, and the Plasma leader, Hood, offered me a Zorua which had previously belonged to their King N. Very nice of him. I took the Zorua, it will be my 5th team member. I left the house and explored the City. Got a few items from various people, noticed the many hotels and met Charles again, who challenged me to another battle. This time, a Rotation Battle. I won again.

Left the City and trained my newest team member on Route 5. Then, I headed to Route 16. Here, I battled all trainers and picked up a few items. While doing this, my Zorua evolved into Zoroark. I went inside of Lostlorn Forest and battled the trainers here as well, also picked up a few items and found a Hidden Grotto. Though not everything was accessible, I guess I will have to come back here later and get the things I couldn’t get now. At the end of the Forest, I met a man who gave me a TM and talked about Zoroark and illusions. When he was done, he walked away, and turned into a Zoroark! Unexpected, but quite awesome. I trained in the Forest for a while, captured a Combee, and then I was done for the day. Tomorrow, I’ll challenge the Driftveil Gym.

Team:
    - level 34
    - level 34
    - level 34
    - level 34
    - level 34

This morning I beat Iris in White 2. I should probably start Black 2 tonight or tomorrow.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

I should probably order White 2, seeing as I'm not going to be able to restart Black 2.

Anyway...today I realized that the Virbank Complex (that's the name, right?) existed, so I headed over to do training which I wasn't aware I could do before. Well, it was helpful, because while I was there I caught a Growlithe -- I was going to do Magby but I didn't have a second DS handy. So I beat everyone there and then ran back and forth searching for shaking grass until everyone was level 18 and Michael had evolved into Dewott, at which point I felt it safe to take on the gym leader. I beat her fairly easily using my new Growlithe and then grudgingly dealt with the Pokestar Studios, trained everyone up to level 20 so Anael evolved into Swadloon, and took off as soon as I could for Castelia. I then went into the sewers to get Team Plasma out, met Colress, defeated everyone in the Battle Company, and saved.

Team;

Michael lv. 20
    Raphael lv. 20
    Anael lv. 20
    Gabriel lv. 20
    Currently: Playing through Pokemon Black 2, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Y.

Team Black 2
    Michael | Raphael | Anael | Gabriel | Lucifer | Zadkiel
    Badges:7

So I end up encountering Team Plasma for the last time, allowing me to get more training in. Fought Ghetsis amd White Kyurem, and the fusion Pokemon was one shotted by my Lucario's combination of Swords Dance, and Close Combat. The game choose to use Ice Burn, and I laughed pretty hard. Computer AI is smart isn't it? So after that I head into Route 23, and fight all the trainers there including the ones hiding beyond that cutable tree. Went into Victory Road and fought everyone, suddenly Hugh! But no Vegeta unfortunately. Elite 4 was pretty easy, never lost a teammate, but took a lot of damage. Now Iris I will say is THE EASIEST CHAMPION EVER! Even though Gamefreak clearly knew you'd use a fighting type, the give her 3 Pokemon weak to fighting, a Lapras which wouldn't be easy if I didn't have Electivire. And the rest is wow, haha. But I got into the hall of fame, got the ending credits, got the beautiful piece that plays and that is the main game. Now on to a rant, **** Gamefreaks excuse for not letting the player into White Forest people dancing for no reason?! Really?! Anyways on to post game s**t.

Cubchoo finally evolved into beartic and I'm continuing with getting my team to lv 38. Next will be battling Skyla. On white 2 I've transfered the leaf green pokemon to my platinum version and am now transfering the emerald pokemon.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 8:04 PM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I beat the champion last night...With my Shiny Boldore as the first bro in line. (Or should I say sis, since my Boldore is a girl?)
    Caught the swarm of the day, Furret.
    About to take on Black City's version of "Unova's finest challenge".
    Tis is gonna be fun!
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Beat the Subway Bosses already using my Pikachu and Lapras in the Multi Train. I haven't even gotten my 4th Badge yet.

Went to the Gym and defeated the regular trainers there, then I trained a bit in Lostlorn Forest. Also captured a Pinsir, Emolga, and a Female Combee. With my training done, I went back to the Gym, this time to battle Clay. I started with my Roselia, which took done his Krokorok, Sandslash and Onix, but lost to his Excadrill. The mole then went down from my Lucario and Vaporeon. I won, got the Quake Badge and a TM containing Bulldoze. After the battle, Clay said he had something he wanted to show me. We exited the Gym, he told me and my Rival to go to the southern part of the City.

Down there, we found the PWT. Clay wanted us to take part in the Driftveil Tournament, and we did. Cheren was there as well, he also entered the tournament. I got to battle my Rival in the first battle, Cheren in the second battle and Colress in the final battle. I won against all of them, and had so won the whole tournament. For that, I got 1 BP. We exited the building, and were met by a Plasma Member who ran by outside. We followed him south, and found a ship belonging to Team Plasma in the harbor. We entered and were surrounded by Plasma Members, but we defeated all of them.

Then, a leader of some kind appeared and summoned a triad of shadowy figures who surrounded us. When they were gone, we found ourselves back in the harbor, and the boat was gone. Was it just a dream? I don’t know. My Rival left, and Cheren said he had something to investigate on Route 6. I went back to Driftveil and the Plasma House. Inside of it, I met a Zoroark! It walked up to me and showed me a memory of something that happened long ago, about how the Old Team Plasma changed their views and how N found the true use for his abilities. When the memory was over, I found the house to be empty. Nobody was there. Where were the Plasma members that had been there before? I exited, then entered again, and everything was back to normal. Had this also been a dream?

I exited the City and went out to Route 6 where I battled a few trainers, found a Hidden Grotto and captured a Foongus. Then I met Cheren again. He gave me a HM containing Surf and told me about weird temperatures at different places in our dear Unova. I left the Route for now and headed back to the PWT. Entered the cave here, which turned out to be the second entrance to the Relic Passage. Here, I battled all trainers and captured a Boldore, Drilbur and Gurdurr. Also found an entrance to the bottom part of the Relic Castle. Went in here, found a few items and a Volcarona waiting at the end. But I didn’t catch it was I don’t feel prepared to face it yet. Caught a Sandslash and a Krokorok instead. Went through the rest of the cave and arrived in Castelia again. Flew back to Driftveil, will continue by travelling north tomorrow.

Team:
    - level 38
    - level 37
    - level 37
    - level 37
    - level 38

Spent 2 hours catching 100 pokemon (split between Patrats and Purrloins) then 5 hours trading them with my White file. Now I need to start making some eggs so I could hatch/trade & evolve/hatch the last 129 (minus mythicals) pokemon so I can get my Black 2 shiny charm and start shiny hunting all of the pokemon that I haven't got shiny.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

I have 5 badges, and I'm currently in Mistralton City, and headed to that ghost tower place thingy.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

I continued traveling through Route 23 but I had to heal my Pokemon many times since the trainers in the area were really tough. I eventually arrived at Victory Road and my badges were checked as I walked through the gates. I arrived at the entrance to Victory Road after my badge check and I visited the Pokemon Center there in order to heal my Pokemon and also stock up on items. I entered Victory Road after that and I encountered a wild Golurk inside. I captured it inside a Dusk Ball and then I battled some trainers. I thought that the cave would go on forever but I found a way out sooner than I thought. I arrived at a forest and I battled some Pokemon there as well. I headed out of the forest and I arrived at rocky area with some tall grass and some rivers. I battled more trainers as I wandered around. I got lost at one point but I eventually found the right path again and I saved.

So I'm not sure if I'm doing something different now but this game seems a lot tougher than B/W was -- I've come close to having my whole party wiped out on quite a few separate occasions, mostly due to fighting-type Pokémon, so I guess finding a psychic one would be a smart move for the last slot on my team.

Let's see. I went through the sewers to Castelia Park -- it was a bit underwhelming honestly but I found enough Audino to level my team up to 24 and subsequently friendship-evolve Anael and Raphael. at which point I marched to the gym and let me just say, I love the new layout for the bug gym. It's not so much the cocoons, though I like that part, as it is the final room with all the rainbow paint spilled over the ground. I love it, for some reason; I spent a good three minutes or so just walking back and forth admiring it. Then I made myself fight Burgh and he lasted about a minute thanks to Gabriel's fire attacks. That done, I headed up to check if Route 4 was open but Colress was blocking the way so I talked to him and then fought him on Route 4 (with Gabriel) and he used whatever device it was he had to wake the Crustle up. This suggests to me that he's with Team Plasma. But anyway...he walked off and I headed into the desert. At the Desert Resort I fought everyone I could, evolved Gabriel with the fire stone I found, captured a Trapinch, and made my way to Nimbasa. I fought the subway bosses with Rosa, fought the people in the Small Court and Big Court, did a bit of training on the route to Lostlorn Forest and in Lostlorn Forest, and saved.

Team;

Michael lv. 26
    Raphael lv. 26
    Anael lv. 25
    Gabriel lv. 30
    Lucifer lv. 27
    Currently: Playing through Pokemon Black 2, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Y.

Team Black 2
    Michael | Raphael | Anael | Gabriel | Lucifer | Zadkiel
    Badges:7

Just finished up the Kanto dex excluding Mew, Snorlax, and Aerodactyl. Plan to start tomorrow/later today at Typhlosion and do all of what I'm missing for Johto and maybe continue to and complete Hoenn afterwards. Then all I'll have to do is Sinnoh and then my Black 2 national dex shall be complete. After that I plan to start collecting the game's legends as shinies and then continue with the medal rally and getting my Black level to 30 to get the Black/White trainer card. (First time I've ever been so close to legitly getting it. *is eager to get back on the road after a good night's rest*)

So postgame stuff I guess. I went ahead and unlocked all the towns and cities that were blocked for stupid reasons, Got more use out of memory link after visiting Nacrene library and Straition Resturant. Challenge the triplets, but I lost because I lead with the wrong Pokemon, and my team was sorta underleveled. They were from 61-63 at the time. Did more Join Avenue stuff, haven't ranked to 3 yet. And did the Undella fight with Hugh, won that 6-0 with my Lucario's Swords Dance/Close Combat trick. That pretty sad that nothing on his team, not even Flygon outspeed her. And already did the battle with Bianca and won. Too bad you can only do that once, oh well.

I've already restarted Black 2 once. Just before the second gym as every single one of mine had bad natures like Timid Growlithe, Quiet Lucario, Bold Oshawott, and others. Now I've just beaten the 5th gym and training up Magnemite to get it to evolve that evolve again in that cave of mystery, and electrocution. Clay was easy, with a level 34 Dewott I water pulsed everything of his, and just sacrificed my others on his Excadrill not knowing it was that fast. I'm going to beat this game, then reset it and transfer over some eggs from Black. Thinking of starting with Snivy, transferring over Tepig and Oshawott, a Growlithe with close combat, crunch, thunder fang, the likes. A rioulu and Bagon. Hopefully it will be more fun that this difficulty. Maybe swap out Lucario for Magnemite, I like Magnezone.
    But yeah, I'm just training now before Skyla so that I have no problems. I'm also on the look out for a Fire Stone, level 32 Growlithe needs to evolve sooooooon.
    Black code: 3611 3351 1490 √-1

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2ln93l5.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2rwubuh.gif[/IMG]

I beat Skyla. She was so easy with just beartic and magnezone. Now I'm in the next town which I forgot what it's name is.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 1st January 2013 at 11:30 PM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

It's been a long time since I last played. I started off by exploring Striaton and battling Cress and Chili in a double battle with Cilan, which was quite fun. I then moved south towards Accumula, but didn't do much there. I soon flew to the PWT, where I triumphed in the Unova Leaders tournament to unlock the other regions' tournaments. I went with the one I had been anticipated most; the Hoenn Leaders tournament. I ended up battling Liza, Wattson and Juan, with only the latter giving me any sort of trouble. I had missed that theme so much.

Current Team:
    James Lv. 67
    Rupert Lv. 67
    Omega Lv. 67
    Cinna Lv. 67
    River Lv. 67
    Orion Lv. 67
    Adelaide Lv. 68

Dex:
    195/649 (30.05%)

Black 2: Started planning some things regarding the Pokemon I will use at the PWT at a start.

White 2: Went back out to Route 6, captured a Karrablast, Deerling, Tranquil and Leavanny, battled the remaining trainers here this time, picked up some items and obtained a Deerling in the Weather Institute here as well. Towards the end of the Route, I met a strange Pokemon which almost directly ran away after seeing me. Rood, the Plasma leader from earlier appeared together with an elderly man and told me that it was Cobalion, a legendary Pokemon. But they had no idea what it was doing here. I don’t know either.
    I had arrived at the entrance to Chargestone Cave. But before going in there, I wanted to explore the second cave in this area, Mistralton Cave. Why it is named so when it is closer to Driftveil is a bit strange. But it doesn’t matter. I headed inside, battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured an Axew and an Aron. There was also an entrance to a different part of the cave I couldn’t enter yet, guess that will have to wait until later. In total, there wasn’t anything of real interest to see in this cave, so I left it.

Entered Chargestone Cave instead. Here, I met Bianca, who said she was doing an investigation for Professor Juniper. I went through the cave, battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured Joltik, Klink, Ferroseed, Nosepass and Tynamo. Also met and captured N’s Joltik and Klink. Met Bianca again at the second floor, she said the Pokemon she was investigating here was Tynamo. After doing everything that could be done in the cave, I left it. Arrived at Mistralton City. Here, the first person I met was no one else than Professor Juniper. She evaluated my Pokedex and gave me a Master Ball for my efforts so far. Skyla appered and told me to come and challenge her at the Gym.

She left, and the Professor headed out to the Celestial Tower at Route 7, I decided to go there first. Went to the tower without battling any trainers on the way, and found the Professor inside. She gave me a Lucky Egg, very nice of her. And very useful too. It will help me a lot with my training. I didn’t feel prepared for the Gym yet, so I trained a bit at Route 7, picked up a few items as well, the training went a little easier than at earlier places thanks to the Lucky Egg. Also captured Seviper, Zebstrika, Cubchoo and Watchog. Didn’t battle any trainers except for the Breeder on the Route, I want to save the trainers here until later. Tomorrow, I’ll train a little bit more and then head to the Gym.

Team:
    - level 41
    - level 41
    - level 41
    - level 41
    - level 41

Well started at 10 in the morning, now it's been 8 hours. All that time was hatching and getting my pokedex done. I'm now on the Sinnoh dex and am only missing a couple pokemon here and there from Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto. Once I complete what I can I plan to catch whatever comes my way on Route 19 until I have an equivalent amount of pokemon that I can trade from White to complete my pokedex other than the pokemon I still need to get from Ruri/Yancy. Once that is done (if it's still today) I plan to do other start my shiny legend hunt for about an hour or so then stop Black 2 for the day.

-Edit-
    Just completed the National Dex. Got the Shiny Charm and will now do some guiding in my Join Avenue named Shiawase (Happiness) for today. I also got the Diamond Dust badge earlier as well. After I do the guiding I plan to look on the main page what I have left that I can do for today and do what I feel like doing and then go to sleep.
    Last edited by Kanethedragon; 31st December 2012 at 7:26 AM.

Default Black 2 Journey Post 61

I haven't done much. I did catch a few new Pokémon and I did complete all of my trades with Yancy. It's a shame because I actually like Yancy. Oh well. I also got a Master Ball from my raffle shop in Join Avenue, which was pretty cool. I'm gonna be more productive next month though. That's a promise.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I just picked up Black 2 four days ago (yes, it was school, and I didn't want to mess up my grades too much) because of winter break. I have to admit, I love the start of the journey more than any other stage. It's all just so new and awesome to build up your teams and experiment with losing because you're Pokemon aren't ravage-raising Lv. 100 Pokemon yet.

So, after a reaaally surprising start - wherein I got Snivy instead of the expected Oshawott - because of a random throw, Snivy and I (along with 5 other oft-changing Pokemon) traveled throughout, kicked ol' Cheren's rear end by decimitating his normal Pokemon, caught everything but a Dunsparce (cuuuuuuurse youuuu) and decided I wouldn't, after all, use Lucario, and so Riolu, in my final team (he's pretty overrated).

After taking the first badge, moved up to the second gym before catching all the Pokemon in Vibrank Complex - I then realized Magby was actually in Black 2, not White 2 - and decided I liked Magby more than Growlithe, mainly because I've already used Growlithe and Arcanine in SoulSilver. So, awesome! Magby and Snivy in my team, already two of my final team members in less than 2 badges!

After thoroughly raising Magby to Lv. 19 and evolving Snivy to Servine, we decided to challenge the *gasp* POISON type gym. Darn. So, I guess Servine would have to sit out of this one. Rats. Anyways, though I was doubtful of the fresh-face baby fire Pokemon to handle his own, he managed to sweep through the Poison Gym with no help and only 20 or so HP lost, so that pretty much strengthened my like of him; wooh!

Right, so onwards to Castellia! After spending a day exploring, we caught all the Pokemon in the sewers and hunted Team Plasma (they're back again...) out. Furthermore, Magby learned Flame Burst, Servine's new Giga Drain was rejected, and I had two Level 23 Pokemon in my hands. I have to admit, both compliment each other pretty darn well.

After finally getting rid of my rival (overzealous trainer that he is) we decided to explore the Ruin thingy-majig at the end of Sewers, before catching all the Pokemon we could see , and moving out through the *doublegasp* SECRET TUNNEL!

Right, the 'secret' tunnel out the Sewers to Castellia City (pretty refreshing, right?) to a garden grove-thing with no way out but back through the Sewers. Cool. So, after bravely (lol) capturing the Pokemon there, including two Eevees, I found a Buneary. And caught it. And found Audinos. And trained against it.
    And.
    Found.
    A.
    SHINY.
    BUNEARY! HOLY CHEESE OF RESHIRAM, this was the most awesome thing ever! I've only found one other Shiny - Medicham in Pearl - but this was amazing! After freaking out a little, it was managed to be caught in a single Quick Ball (given by me by a trainer in Castellia City Battle Tower itself) bringing tides of joy to my little cartidge. Haha. Anyways, first shiny Pokemon in years! Wooh!

Finally, I'm saving my game right in front of the Bug Gym. I'm sure that my Magby can rip through this gym, too, with it's new found 105 Base Power move (after STAB) Flame Burst. Only bad thing is, I guess Servine will have to sit this one out, too. Sorry!
    Current Black 2 Team

The final team member wanders yet...

Started to participate in the White Tree Hollow, and just finished area 4, but before doing that, I finally tried out the PWT, and won the Unova and Kanto tournament. However Kanto took me a retry but I did it, but Johto's apparently wants you to use a new team with decent natures. And I didn't do that leading to me to not pass round 1 twice, both because of Chuck. I swear the game cheats by getting a team you can't beat then sweeps with one move.

Got White Version 2 last week.. I already had Black Version 2 right now I'm training to fight Clay on Challenge Mode.

Servine 33
    Flareon 33
    Braviary 33
    Koffing 22

I'm trying to train Koffing now but that will probably take a while.

Page 66 of 167 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast