Page 67 of 167 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 4165

Thread: Black 2 & White 2 Recent Happenings Thread

I didn't play much on Sunday so I had to make up for it today...which I did, even though I'm trying to keep from finishing this too quickly like I did by beating Pokemon Black in about a day and a half. I started out in Lostlorn Forest to get all my Pokemon up to level 30 before I went to fight Elesa -- I'm trying to keep all my Pokemon at the level of the next Gym Leader's strongest Pokemon as a new strategy and so far it's working out pretty well. So it took a while, but I made it to level 30, and went over to challenge Elesa only to find that I had to go through the whole old gym rollercoaster thing first. I did that, went back to the actual gym (which is...really weird) and challenged Elesa. Lucifer basically wiped her out singlehandedly and when that was done I went for Driftveil only to run into more Plasma Grunts. They took a very minimal amount of time to defeat and then I went over the bridge into Driftveil, ran into some of the old Team Plasma. I liked that as an addition, especially fighting the sage and then seeing all the Team Plasma members taking care of the Pokemon, as a callback to what N was trying to do originally. The Sage there then gave me N's Zorua, and I didn't want to just deposit it so it promptly became my final team member. The fact that I can't nickname it is annoying but I refer to it as Zadkiel anyway.

I then went to the route leading up to Chargestone Cave and did a bit more training to bring everyone up to level 33. That took, quite frankly, an age, but I finally finished and challenged Clay. Liked the layout of his gym, it only took me around five minutes to navigate it and then Michael solo'd his team, which I was impressed with considering his below-average performance lately. I then went to the Pokemon Center and saved, planning to do the Pokemon World Tournament thing tomorrow.

Team;

Michael lv. 35
    Raphael lv. 33
    Anael lv. 33
    Gabriel lv. 33
    Lucifer lv. 33
    Zadkiel lv. 33
    Currently: Playing through Pokemon Black 2, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Y.

Team Black 2
    Michael | Raphael | Anael | Gabriel | Lucifer | Zadkiel
    Badges:7

Last night on the stroke of 12am I completed my Black 2 Pokedex and received my shiny charm. And after not even five minutes of encountering I found a shiny Gothita in route 5. I then decided to go back to hatching for a shiny dream world ability Eevee... and I hatched one after only 11 eggs! O__o

I really didn't expect the shiny charm to work THAT quickly TWICE. I've seen people here still take thousands of encounters/eggs to get a shiny even with their shiny charm.

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Sigh...I got completely robbed today.

I was heading over to N's castle for our monthly battle when I ran into...of all things...a shiny Druddigon. So, naturally, I sent out a Pokemon to weaken it for capture.

And then Druddigon used Dragon Tail.

I will not accept this mockery. I will daily patrol the area in which I found that particular Druddigon every day until I find it again...

...although this strategy would probably be more effective if I actually had the Shiny Charm. XD
    Last edited by Morpher01; 1st January 2013 at 6:24 PM.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

Default Exploring the desert! (Part 10)

After we beat Burgh, we headed north. We met Colress and he asked us to battle him later in Route 4, to which we accepted. We headed there, trained a bit, defeated all trainers and then started the battle with Colress. My team didn't have a great advantage on this battle, to be completely honest, so we had difficulties. All our Pokemon were paralyzed, but none of them fainted. So we kept going to Route 4, which looks awesome! We battled the trainers there, and just headed straight to the Desert Resort. We're looking for our next team member

Team:

White 2 Team:
    Hyperwott, level 24
    Dr. Chase, level 24
    Rob, level 24

I got through reversal mountain, got to undella town, beat the trainers to the south of undella Town, caught my 12th and final team member, a female hasty buizel. I did catch one before but it had a modest nature which kind of sucked, evolved her with the exp share, beat the trainers in undella bay, beat the trainers to the north of undella town, got to lacunosa town, beat the trainers to the left of lacunosa town, beat the trainers and found the musicians on village bridge, and am now almost to Opelucid City.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 12th August 2013 at 8:07 PM.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Instead of continuing the game with Ash's team, I switched a couple out for different pokemon. I explored everywhere and faced the champion for the last time on Black 2. I won and saved, now having beaten both White 2 and Black 2 on all stories. I'm currently about to make a solid team to face the PWT tournaments, starting with Kanto. Hopefully I won't lose in the Kanto Tournament like I did the past 20 times.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain. -Harvey Dent
    Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the easier it is to fool you. -Thaddeus Bradley
    You can take away my toys, gadgets, and even my armor. But there is one thing you can't take away from me: Who I am. -Tony Stark
    I may not remember who I am, but there is one thing I remember. I don't take orders. -Letty Ortiz

Black 2: Today is the start of the new year, and with that comes a new season, Spring. So for the last time, I had to travel through Unova again. Started from Aspertia and travelled to Virbank, took the boat to Castelia and travelled north to Nimbasa, then around the main part of the region, starting at Route 5 and finishing at Route 16. Flew to Lentimas and went through Reversal Mountain, continued through the Marine Tube to Humilau and then all the way to the entrance to Victory Road. Then, I flew back to Castelia, went down to Nuvema Town and out to Route 18 and the P2 Lab. And with that, I had travelled through Unova for the last time in this game.

White 2: Went to the Gym and battled all the regular trainers there. Then I went out and trained a bit more against wild Pokemon on Route 7. Also flew to Route 4 and captured the Braviary there as it was Monday at that time. After this, I felt ready to challenge Skyla. I went to the Gym and started the battle against her. Started with my Vaporeon as it has Aurora Beam to deal with Flying-types. It could take down her Swoobat and Sigilyph with Aurora Beams and then her Skarmory with 2 Surfs. I switched to my Swoobat against her Swanna, which took it down with two Psychics. I won and got my sixth badge, the Jet Badge. Also got a TM containing Acrobatics.

Exited the Gym and met Professor Juniper again, Skyla offered to fly the two of us to Lentimas Town as it is impossible to travel over Twist Mountain for the moment. We entered the Airport and met Bianca, who wanted to come with us as well. So the four of us travelled to Lentimas Town. There, Bianca went off to research stuff in the nearby mountain while the Professor stayed in the town for the moment. I explored the town but didn’t find much of interest, just a few items. Went out to the outside area of Reversal Mountain and captured a few Pokemon in the grass: Drifblim, Skarmory, Skorupi, and most important of all, Numel, the final member of my team.

I went back to Route 7 to train my Numel a bit, it quickly evolved into Camerupt. I then trained it a little against the trainers in the Nimbasa Stadiums. Then, I went out to Route 7 again and battled all trainers here as well as picked up all items. I could not enter Twist Mountain, because just as I had been told, it was blocked for now, by a member of the Elite Four. Instead, I went to the Celestial Tower. Battled all trainers inside of it, picked up all items and captured a Litwick and an Elgyem.

After that, I flew back to Reversal Mountain and battled the two cyclists in the outside area here. Then, I explored the area a bit more and found the Strange House, which I entered. Here, I was creeped out by the moving furniture, battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured Duosion, Golbat, Raticate and Banette. At the top of the house, I found a Lunar Wing. Also saw a young girl teleporting and talking to herself at various points. Or maybe she was a ghost? I don’t know.

Exited the house and flew to Aspertia City. Since the new season started today, and since I have a few new places to explore with Surf, I decided to travel through the entire region from Aspertia up to the entrance to Chargestone Cave again. I travelled from Aspertia to Virbank, surfing on the waters along the way and found a few new items. Took the boat to Castelia and went down to the sewers. Here, I explored them again now that there was water here. I battled all new trainers, picked up all items (hopefully), and found another exit, leading to yet another part of the city. There, I found a small gang consisting of three members. I battled all three, and they made me their leader. Weird, but kinda cool. My first orders for them were to occupy Castelia Street and steal a ton of Casteliacones for us to eat… except for the fact that doing that wasn’t possible, so I left them.

I flew back to the Pokemon Center and headed up to Route 4. Captured a Frillish and an Alomomola in the water here. Then I headed up to Nimbasa and all the way to Route 6 and the entrance to Chargestone Cave. But I didn’t go through it again. Instead, I flew back to Lentimas Town and entered Reversal Mountain. Soon after entering, I met Bianca who wanted to team up with me. Awesome! We teamed up, she said she was doing research here in the mountain. We went through all of the mountain, we battled all trainers, I picked up all items and captured an Excadrill. Also decided to evolve my Roselia into Roserade inside of the mountain, it had learned Synthesis so it was time for evolving it now. At the bottom of the Mountain, Bianca found what she was looking for. She wanted to stay and do some more research, I left her and exited the mountain. I had arrived in Undella Town.

Explored the town, but there wasn’t much to see here. Not much tourists as it isn’t summer, I guess. This town might be lively at other times, but not now. I found a few items here, caught a Jellicent at the bay and then I met my Rival. He challenged me to a battle. I took the challenge. He has gotten stronger, but so have I and I won against him. This didn’t disappoint him though, rather the other way around; he was happy for my strength as that means we will have an easier time against team Plasma. He ran away to the north, and I’m wondering where I should go next. This town has exits in all directions: north, south, east, west and down. Up is the only one missing. I could not take the Marine Tube to Humilau yet, and I have already been to Reversal Mountain in the west. Not sure where I should start, will have to see tomorrow.

Team:
    - level 46
    - level 46
    - level 46
    - level 46
    - level 47
    - level 47

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Black 2: Today is the start of the new year, and with that comes a new season, Spring. So for the last time, I had to travel through Unova again. Started from Aspertia and travelled to Virbank, took the boat to Castelia and travelled north to Nimbasa, then around the main part of the region, starting at Route 5 and finishing at Route 16. Flew to Lentimas and went through Reversal Mountain, continued through the Marine Tube to Humilau and then all the way to the entrance to Victory Road. Then, I flew back to Castelia, went down to Nuvema Town and out to Route 18 and the P2 Lab. And with that, I had travelled through Unova for the last time in this game.

White 2: Went to the Gym and battled all the regular trainers there. Then I went out and trained a bit more against wild Pokemon on Route 7. Also flew to Route 4 and captured the Braviary there as it was Monday at that time. After this, I felt ready to challenge Skyla. I went to the Gym and started the battle against her. Started with my Vaporeon as it has Aurora Beam to deal with Flying-types. It could take down her Swoobat and Sigilyph with Aurora Beams and then her Skarmory with 2 Surfs. I switched to my Swoobat against her Swanna, which took it down with two Psychics. I won and got my sixth badge, the Jet Badge. Also got a TM containing Acrobatics.

Exited the Gym and met Professor Juniper again, Skyla offered to fly the two of us to Lentimas Town as it is impossible to travel over Twist Mountain for the moment. We entered the Airport and met Bianca, who wanted to come with us as well. So the four of us travelled to Lentimas Town. There, Bianca went off to research stuff in the nearby mountain while the Professor stayed in the town for the moment. I explored the town but didn’t find much of interest, just a few items. Went out to the outside area of Reversal Mountain and captured a few Pokemon in the grass: Drifblim, Skarmory, Skorupi, and most important of all, Numel, the final member of my team.

I went back to Route 7 to train my Numel a bit, it quickly evolved into Camerupt. I then trained it a little against the trainers in the Nimbasa Stadiums. Then, I went out to Route 7 again and battled all trainers here as well as picked up all items. I could not enter Twist Mountain, because just as I had been told, it was blocked for now, by a member of the Elite Four. Instead, I went to the Celestial Tower. Battled all trainers inside of it, picked up all items and captured a Litwick and an Elgyem.

After that, I flew back to Reversal Mountain and battled the two cyclists in the outside area here. Then, I explored the area a bit more and found the Strange House, which I entered. Here, I was creeped out by the moving furniture, battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured Duosion, Golbat, Raticate and Banette. At the top of the house, I found a Lunar Wing. Also saw a young girl teleporting and talking to herself at various points. Or maybe she was a ghost? I don’t know.

Exited the house and flew to Aspertia City. Since the new season started today, and since I have a few new places to explore with Surf, I decided to travel through the entire region from Aspertia up to the entrance to Chargestone Cave again. I travelled from Aspertia to Virbank, surfing on the waters along the way and found a few new items. Took the boat to Castelia and went down to the sewers. Here, I explored them again now that there was water here. I battled all new trainers, picked up all items (hopefully), and found another exit, leading to yet another part of the city. There, I found a small gang consisting of three members. I battled all three, and they made me their leader. Weird, but kinda cool. My first orders for them were to occupy Castelia Street and steal a ton of Casteliacones for us to eat… except for the fact that doing that wasn’t possible, so I left them.

I flew back to the Pokemon Center and headed up to Route 4. Captured a Frillish and an Alomomola in the water here. Then I headed up to Nimbasa and all the way to Route 6 and the entrance to Chargestone Cave. But I didn’t go through it again. Instead, I flew back to Lentimas Town and entered Reversal Mountain. Soon after entering, I met Bianca who wanted to team up with me. Awesome! We teamed up, she said she was doing research here in the mountain. We went through all of the mountain, we battled all trainers, I picked up all items and captured an Excadrill. Also decided to evolve my Roselia into Roserade inside of the mountain, it had learned Synthesis so it was time for evolving it now. At the bottom of the Mountain, Bianca found what she was looking for. She wanted to stay and do some more research, I left her and exited the mountain. I had arrived in Undella Town.

Explored the town, but there wasn’t much to see here. Not much tourists as it isn’t summer, I guess. This town might be lively at other times, but not now. I found a few items here, caught a Jellicent at the bay and then I met my Rival. He challenged me to a battle. I took the challenge. He has gotten stronger, but so have I and I won against him. This didn’t disappoint him though, rather the other way around; he was happy for my strength as that means we will have an easier time against team Plasma. He ran away to the north, and I’m wondering where I should go next. This town has exits in all directions: north, south, east, west and down. Up is the only one missing. I could not take the Marine Tube to Humilau yet, and I have already been to Reversal Mountain in the west. Not sure where I should start, will have to see tomorrow.

Team:
    - level 46
    - level 46
    - level 46
    - level 46
    - level 47
    - level 47
    Holy crap, you thought your team out well. I can't see any gap to where there's a weakness for any member of your team.

On topic, my recent happenings go as followed...

I'm on Area 9 of White Treehollow, and kind of annoyed considering the lack of nurses. I make it all the way to the Area Boss, but end up losing since I couldn't find a nurse previous to the match. So when I part from the White Treehollow, I do as I normally do every day when I get on the game; I go to the bottom of Twist Mountain to get my daily fossil so I can try to get all fossil types in the game. I ended up getting the Skull Fossil, so I took it back to Nacrene Museum to turn it into a male Cranidos with the nature of hasty. He made one of the six Pokemon of my Pokemon Black 2 team, as I was conducting one using the assistance of my Pokemon White 2 game.

Current team:
    - Level 69
    - Level 70
    - Level 100
    - Level 70
    - Level 70
    - Level 75
    Last edited by Senatulus; 2nd January 2013 at 12:40 AM.

I entered another cavern at Victory Road and I battled some more trainers. I found another cave that was almost completely dark and since I didn't have a Pokemon with Flash, I had to wander around in the dark. I gave up on that after a while, and I found another cave with wild Druddigon and Zweilous inside. I was lucky enough to capture a wild Druddigon, but I didn't catcha Zweilous. I battled a few more trainers as I found another cave and then I had a rematch with Hugh as I got close to Victory Road's exit. He sent out his Unfezant and I used my Ampharos against it. I beat it with Thunderbolt and then I used my own Unfezant against his Serperior. I won that match with Aerial Ace and then I used my Darmanitan against his Bouffalant. I defeated it with Superpower and then I used my Krookodile against his Simisear, and I won with Rock Slide. I saved when I arrived at the Pokemon League.

Still training up my side teams...

Got my 2nd Braviary to level 80, gonna try trade off the first one when I get the chance

Got Regigigas with decent IVs(after about a million SRs) Spheal, Drifloon & 2 Manectric in Hidden Grottos ...I kinda hate discovering the IV calculator :|

Got my Join Avenue up to rank 38, only 6 shops at rank 10, Skyla came to my avenue twice ...Gym Leaders seen so far : Elesa, Drayden, Cheren, Clay, Skyla(2)

Saw the Diamond Dust in Iccirus City n got my medal \o/

Caught Cryogonal on the last day of winter

Revived Omanyte, Anorith & Shieldon at Nacrene Museum
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Acc: Retrained my Chandelure, got a female with Modest and Flame Body, and after fully EV training it via Join Avenue, it ended up with 416 Sp.Atk at Lv.100. When I saw that, I went O_O.

Acc: Managed to get Yancy to meet me at the ferris wheel a second time, which iirc, that's the 40th call. 10 more calls and trading commences, but, I think she's falling in love with my character. O_O

Seeing as on grinding a lot in the skyscraper or tree, it got old kind of fast so I took a break, though I did start again yesterday to get that elusive diamond dust medal.

Thank you based Turpoo

The team and I got invited to enter PWT for the Gym Leaders of Unova and other regions of the world, so we decided to take a break from our training and exploring and test our mettle.

Up first were the Gym Leaders of Unova.

I decided to start with Lilligant, and had Virizion and Whimsicott as back ups.

I was matched up against Elesa in the first round.

She sent out her Zebstrika which used Thrash and critically hit Lilligant who just survived by the skin of her teeth and countered with Sleep Powder. Lilligant then used Quiver Dance followed by a suped-up Giga Drain to KO her Zebra and restore her to 65% HP. Next up was her Ampharos which again was quickly demolished by Giga Drain, followed by Stunkfish who stood no chance with it's slow speed and type disadvantage.

Clay won his battle and was paired up with me in the semi-final.

He lead with his Excadrill. Lilligant's Sleep Powder missed, allowing Excadrill to power up with a Swords Dance. Sleep Powder hit the second time, and Lilligant followed up with a Giga Drain which brought Exca down to 30% left. Exca woke up but for some reason used Swords Dance again, leaving Lilliigant to crush it with a Giga Drain. Clay's Krookadile and Claydol were made quick work of, as Lilligant was proving herself to have developed into an extremely capable Pokemon, as I always knew she would be.

The final saw me get paired up against Skyla. We were forgiven for feeling a bit apprehensive due to our obvious type disadvantage.

Lilligant vs Swanna. Lilligant missed her Sleep Powder and was subsequently OHKO'd by Swanna's Hurricane. At this stage I began to get worried. I sent out Virizion, knowing all too well she held a 4x weakness to the Flying type. But Virizion is a legendary Pokemon and has her own tricks up her sleeve. Before Swanna could do anything, Virizion had OHKO'd her with a Stone Edge.

Skyla's Swoobat suffered the same fate. Virizion was proving to the world why she is a legendary Pokemon with such compelling displays against all odds.

The third round saw Skyla release her Archeops. Knowing that Archeops had a resistance to Stone Edge, we instead opted to use the reliable Sacred Sword to knock Archeops to below 50% HP and activate it's ability that weakens his attack. Nevertheless, a flight-gem boosted Acrobatics was enough to KO Virizion but she left the battlefield to a round of applause for her inspiring performances.

Whimsicott was released to finish the battle up and Archeops could barely scratch her in his weakened state, let alone the fact the Whimsicott is heavily trained in HP and Defense. A Giga Drain was enough to seal the deal and my beautiful grass types and I were victorious.

After our win, we were immediately invited to challenge the intimidating Gym Leaders of Kanto. Well, we can never turn down an opportunity to prove ourselves, so we of course accepted.

Benga and his White Tree Hollow challenge can wait - for now...
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Made it through Reversal Mountain and made it to Undella, battled a few random trainers for some Exp. My team are all 33 or up. Krokorok 38., Pignite 35., Espeon 33, Magnezone 34, Drifblim 34, and Braviary 35. Wow, Hugh's team is so bland. Starter, Unfezant, and Monkey? That's nearly a complete carbon-copy of Cheren and Bianca's in the previous game, why couldn't they give him more unique and dynamic Pokemon like Magmortar or even Electivire or Arcanine. Wow that generic team of generic-ness? Also, the lack of non-Unova Pokemon got on my nerves and makes me feel like a trainer like him should have more interesting Pokemon and rarer ones.

Just caught Regirock and Uxie. Now I'll go to PWT to try to win the Sinnoh Tournament, and maybe after level-up my team to go against the Elite 4 again.
    Friend Safari
    Type: Poison
    Pokémon: Venomoth, Gloom, Drapion
    FC: 3969-5407-3750
    If you add me, please PM me so I can add you back

I'm pretty much done catching pokemon on platinum for white 2 but now I'm mad because I can't get the rest of them because our wifi doesn't support my 4th gen games for some reason and I can't get them on the gts DX

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Black 2 Journey Post 62

Spring. It's a new year. I've set some resolutions when it comes to this game. In White I got the latest event Victini, which I then traded to Black 2. So in a way, I started the new year off with victory. Today, I got myself a Bulbasaur and Squirtle Egg in White and traded them over to Black 2. They hatched and are named Whiplash and Shellshock respectively. Also in my Join Avenue, I had Clay and Roxie show up last month. I don't think I mentioned that yet. I also went on a catching spree and caught 50 Pokémon yesterday. I just went to Route 19 and caught some Patrat and Purrloin. So now I got the Medal for that.

Spoiler:- Progress:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Recently convinced myself to put an end to my first White 2 file by erasing it prematurely, as the team I was putting together became a bit too... distasteful. Instead of catching a Magnemite at the Virbank Complex, I decided to go with an Eevee in the Castelia Park (just finding a Rash female took about 4+ days). After training her up to level 26, as well as with the rest of my team, I headed off to the Castelia City Gym. This challenge should be pretty easy with Chow on the team. ;D

Current Team:

Chow (Male) Lvl. 26
    Beach Ball (Female) Lvl. 26
    Lightning (Female) Lvl. 26

I beat the game 6 days ago and I am now focusing on getting a new team together. I'm trying to find a decent Bagon and a Bisharp. I don't know why but I love both of those Pokemon a lot. Bisharp is like my favorite Pokemon of the 5th gen games. I'm also in the process of doing all of the Pokestar movies for my trainer card. I got sick of the colour it currently is at. Maybe I'll also start to mass breed certain Pokemon again so I can trade at the Gts. Just using the Magnemite coil got boring after 2 times. lol

Beat the Bug Gym, Magby didn't do as well as I expected, but that was mainly due to some lucky crits. FINALLY got out of Castellia (the big city was actually bothering me after a while), headed north. After finsihing and catching Pokemon in Route 4, I headed up to the Desert Resort, did all the things I could do there, and headed back with only Sigyliph and Trapinch missing.
    Wait.
    TRAPINCH.
    Or, one of my final team members.
    Shiz.
    Right, so it's back to desert resort. After a half hour, I realized that Trapinch was found inside, not by the entrance *FACEPALM* and began my search there. Success! After my umpteenth try, I found a Trapnich, threw my last Quick Ball at it and....CAUGHT! YES!

It was Modest. (+Sp.Atk - Atk.)

Right, I don't care about Natures in-game too much...but MODEST? REALLY? I went to the Resort again, begging for another chance, found ANOTHER Trapnich, caught it in a Poke' Ball.

It was Gentle (-Def. + Sp.D)

Really? Def. lowered? Not cool bro, not cool. So I went yet again and found ANOTHER Trapnich and caught it with a Great Ball...praise to be, it was

NAUGHTY (+ Atk - Sp.D)

Which isn't as awesome as Adamant, but heck, right now I was past caring. I'm keeping this Pokemon...nicknamed it Dune. Haha! Get it? Yeah...three down, three more team members to go
    Current Black 2 Team

The final team member wanders yet...

Decided to start by going south, to Route 14. Here, I battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured Buizel, Mienfoo, Swablu, Altaria, Golduck and Absol. However, I could not explore the whole Route as parts of it were only accessible through waterfalls. I’ll have to return later to do that. Tried to enter Black City, but it was blocked off by a bunch of dudes dancing for no reason. Hopefully they will disappear one day. I went back to Undella Town and headed out to the Bay. Battled all trainers here, found a few items and captured a Remoraid and a Mantyke. Found the entrance to the Seaside Cave, but could not get very far in it since it was blocked by a Blackbelt with a bunch of Roggenrola. He said he only battled strong trainers, and that he didn’t want to battle me as I wasn’t strong enough. So I left the cave for now.

Went back to Undella and headed north, up to Route 13. I battled all trainers here, picked up all items and captured Lunatone, Solrock, Tangela, Pelipper and Staryu. At the end of the Route, I met Cobalion again. This time, it didn’t run away, it just stood in front of me. Did it want to battle me? I wasn’t prepared for this, so I didn’t battle it. Hopefully it will stay until later. I exited the Route and arrived in Lacunosa Town. There, I met Bianca and Professor Juniper again. They wanted me to listen to a tale by an old lady living in this town. So we went to visit this old lady, who told us the story of the scary Pokemon which had arrived in a meteor and now lived beyond the town. It was also said to eat humans. Quite scary indeed.

We left the house and the Professor thought I should continue towards Opelucid City and challenge the Gym leader there. Then she went off with Bianca to do some field research. I explored this small town; there wasn’t a lot to see here, although I found a few items. However, I got one call from the person who’s Xtransceiver I have been holding, saying they wanted it back. So I met up with this person at the Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa to give them back their Xtransceiver. Then, I flew back to Lacunosa. At the western exit from the town, I met my Rival again. He was looking for Team Plasma, as usual. And just as we talked about them, one of the Plasma leaders appeared together with a grunt. My Rival could not let them go, so we teamed up against them, and won the battle. They ran off towards Route 12, and my Rival ran after them. I decided to take a calmer approach and went out to Route 12 at a slower rate.

Here, I battled all trainers and picked up all items. Continued to the Village Bridge and did the same thing there, picked up all items, battled all trainers, manipulated the running speed of the basket and tennis players by pressing B, and listened to the “Dark” musicians in the area. Although I have no idea why they are called that. I headed further west, to Route 12. Once again, I battled the trainers here and picked up all items, also captured a Zangoose and an Amoonguss in the grass. But here, just like on Route 14, some areas were not accessible for now as I lack Waterfall. While I was on the Route, a strong-looking green Pokemon also appeared in front of me. I didn’t feel like battling it, so I let it be for now.

Left the Route and finally, I arrived at Opelucid City. Here, I met Iris again. She told me that the Gym Leader was her grandfather. Kinda cool. She suggested that I should train a bit on Route 9 before challenging him, and then she left. I explored the town, didn’t find much, but many of the people here had interesting things to say. Decided to take Iris’ advice, I headed out to Route 9, battled all of the trainers there, picked up all items and captured a Garbodor. Entered the gate to Tubeline Bridge, but couldn’t get out on the bridge itself as a test was going on to see how many people could stand on it. I’m guessing the result will be a bit less than 5000. Went back to Route 9 and entered the Shopping Mall, explored it, bought some things and battled the trainers here. Then, I went back to the city. Tomorrow, I’ll challenge the Opelucid Gym.

Team:
    - level 52
    - level 52
    - level 52
    - level 52
    - level 52
    - level 52

I just had fun in the Strange House, and now I'm trekking through Reversal Mountain!

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Can't believe it - I've spent my entire break filling up my National Dex and I finally got the Shining Charm! Has anyone had any luck with this yet? I am curious to see how long (time-wise) it has taken people to encounter a shiny after having received this item.

We easily managed to take out Burgh and his team, and only had to rely on Chow's Flame Charge once for Leavanny. With the Insect Badge once again in hand, we moved on to Route 4 to meet Colress. After mutilating the trainers' and Colress' Pokemon, we continued to fight through Route 4 so that we could finally access Nimbasa City. Upon reaching the city, I wasted some time chatting with the NPC's and receiving items, as well as assisting Rosa in a battle with the Subway Bosses (Ingo & Emmet). Eventually, I headed back down Route 4 to the Desert Resort to catch more 'mons. I decided to add a new member (an Impish Dwebble) to our team, and quickly began training him on the Audino in Route 5. With my entire team now at level 29, I'm heading to the depths of the Desert Resort to catch all the native Pokemon, battle the trainers, and seek out hidden "treasures" in and around the Relic Castle.

Current Team:

Chow (Male) Lvl. 29
    Bleu Renamed (Female) Lvl. 29
    Lightning (Female) Lvl. 29
    Hermit Hut (Male) Lvl. 29

After I had beaten the Pokemon League and did most of the post-game events like catching the other legendaries, *trying* to win at the Battle Subway (I always lose 2/3rds of the way to the end!) and beating the Battle Tower, I've been slowly filling up my Unova Pokedex. I painstakingly searched rustling grass for a Yanmega and had to train my Zorua into evolving into Zoroark. As a side goal I also EV trained the Pokemon I was evolving. I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue and just now is the first time I've ever EV trained. What a confusing way to train your Pokemon! But it's worth it. I just tried out the Poke-Transfer Lab in order to get my dex entry of Skitty and it was an interesting experience, shooting Pokeballs with a bow and arrow and everything. So now I'm down to three entries needing to be filled: Oshawott, Samurott, and Rufflet. It seems I am going to start Wi-Fi trading soon.

Page 67 of 167 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast